Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Banana’s Banana’s ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s for this chapter: PiccolozGirl, Lady Youko, Tobias/Mabelle, BananaGirl, Vampire Goddess Jekyll, Kitty, neXus, Merina, Jeril Dragonsoul, Eternity, The Crazy Saiyan Stalker - J'dee.

Rating: G = General... (some offensive language)

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: Thanx to Jeril for Beta-ing this again!! I got an e-mails from DS saying she wants to withdraw from the fic, *sniffs and grabs her legs* noooooooyou can't leave!!! Okay well she has, but since she didn't interact with anyone but Shin I'm gunna leave her piece in there cause I like her writing.... Lame excuse I know... but ffn is also being a right little *beep*- oh Goddess I could THUMP it really really really hard! I didn't mind it being down while my uncle Storm was updating my computer, but now it's getting to me!!! If it continues to do this I will then begin e-mailing chapters out to the authors and those who still wish to read it. So if you're interested on being on the mailing list e-mail me at mirashia@hotmail.com or the unreliable yamchas_saiyan_babe@yahoo.co.nz.

Lady Youko's piece in this chapter was actually made for when Lady Seru was still at CC. Lady Youko didn't get the piece in on time and ffn being the pain it is...

I also wrote a small piece where I'm talking to Blake aka Seisetsu. Since even now I've lost contact with him!!!! Waaaaaaahhhhhh SEI COME BACK!!! *holds up a bag of sugar* I have sugar.... *silence* hmmmm *grabs #18* I have Eighteen!!!

Note to Kitty: lol hey I never thought about that!!! It COULD be all our fault ffn is/was down in some alternative reality!! Man I'd like it if we were really pulled through and ffn being down was our fault... *looks at other author's glares and adds quickly* but it's not our fault kay....

Added AN: Since ffn was down for SOOO long and I kept getting pieces in and hadn't thought about splitting this chapter up. I um.... had to cause it's like 20/21 pgs long so that's why there is the extra long AN and stuff cause ya getting two chapters and I'm not doing this for the next chapter I can't be buggered and for once I'm speechless.... except one last thing \|/

http://www.angelfire.com/dbz/andotherfanartworks/ficart.html< /u>

This is the URL for the page dedicated to the authors character art.... those who wanted me to draw them at some stage Ardin' and Seisetsu included....

* * * Heaven holds a sense of wonder, & I wanted to believe

that I'd get caught up when the rage in me subsides * * *


***

*** Banana's Banana's ***

*PiccolozGirl*

I hadn't realised I had fallen asleep after dunking Piccolo, but suddenly it was a lot colder and I shivered as I got up, still in my purple underwear.

"Finally, I was beginning to think you were going to sleep all day," Piccolo said as he hovered above me. I blushed as I quickly got dressed and wished I had some better clothes on. "You look a little chilly, do you want something warm to wear?" I looked up at him and nodded.

"Please," I said and he pointed his fingers at me and I was suddenly dressed in a robe like Dende's and I practically screamed. "AAAAA! WHAT IS THIS THING?" I looked like an idiot. "I'M NOT WEARING THIS!"

"Fine, you're welcome," Piccolo growled as he looked at me and I grabbed him by his white collar-thing and brought our faces an inch apart. "I have a mental picture of a warm outfit and you're going to give me it!" Piccolo smirked as he took my wrist.

"Sure, but you better behave," he said and I grumbled as I nodded. Suddenly I was in black skin tight pants with the knee-high heels that were Namekian style, my dark blue shirt was long sleeved with a low cut top and I had a white cape.

"Thank you, where are we gonna go? It's getting cold." I asked as I wrapped the cape around me. Piccolo looked around for a second.

"I know the way to a really warm cave, follow me," he took off and I flew after him smiling. He was so cute.

*****

I sat in the cave and sighed as I slowly began to get drowsy. Piccolo was meditating in the corner and I was really getting tired. I yawned and as I put my hand in front of my mouth I slashed my finger with one of my fangs.

"OUCH! Damn it!" I growled as I looked down at my bleeding finger. I whimpered as I licked the blood from the wound.

"You shouldn't do that, it could get infected," Piccolo said from where he was hovering and I just rolled my eyes.

"Wow, I never knew that, you're just a fountain of knowledge aren't you? Then why don't you kiss and make it feel better?" I grumbled, fully aware that he could hear that. I finished licking the wound clean and sighing, it really hurt. I looked up and was shocked to see Piccolo an inch from my face. "GAH!" I nearly fell over backwards in shock, but Piccolo caught my arm and held me. I looked at him and he grabbed the wrist of my injured finger. Without a word, he took the finger and gently placed his lips over it. I shivered all the way down my spine. Suddenly a warm feeling crossed over my finger and when Piccolo drew his lips back the wound was gone.

"There, I kissed it and made it all better," he teased and I blushed as he jumped out of the cave. "I have to go talk to Dende, stay here and keep out of trouble." He flew off and I sighed as I watched him go.

"What a man…" I said as I slowly fell to the floor smiling. It had felt so good when he had kissed my finger.

***

*Lady Youko*

I slapped 18 down with my tail… she landed at Blake's feet and I smiled. I ducked as Krillen and 17 attacked me. I laughed that cold laugh as I somersaulted over Krillen and roundhouse kicked 17 into the smaller man and caused them both to hit the ground next to 18.

"What a pathetic lot," I laughed as I landed and looked around. "Well this party is starting to blow. Lady Seru, I'm going to leave did you think about teaming up?"

"Yes, I rather like working alone, but how about some friendly competition?" she asked. I smiled as I nodded. "Let's see who can get more media coverage?"

"Well, I'd have to say you have the upper hand, seeing as Cell did a lot of damage while Freeza never really did anything to Earth," I chuckled as I hovered. "But if I have a twenty four hour head start, I'll be more than happy to compete with you." Lady Seru nodded as she smiled.

"That's easy enough, I have plenty of things to do for a day," she laughed and I smiled as I took off. Where to start? A big city… yes a big city.

*-*

I landed in the middle of the huge city and watched as several people screamed and started running. Then they realised that I WASN'T Lady Seru and began to crowd around me. I smiled at them and then a police officer came up to me.

"Listen lady, I don't know who you are but you're holding up traffic," he said and I turned to him and he realised I wasn't normal.

"The name is Lady Icer and I'll do what I damn well please," I said as I caught the officer's neck in my tail. "I hope you remember the one called Majin Buu, because I'm about to make him seem like a gentle gust of wind." I threw out a flash of energy, blasting buildings and people alike. I laughed as I dropped the dead body of the officer and I could feel Blake in the back of my mind. A group of young officers were rushing me and there were about five news reporters behind them.

"Finally," I chuckled as I raised a finger. "Prepare to learn the true name of fear!" I started the ki ball very small and the same color as the one used to destroy Planet Vegeta. I began to laugh as I let it grow to a relatively the size of a basketball. I tossed it at the officers and laughed as I flew off watching the entire city turn into dust.

***

*Tobias/Mabelle*

Tobias sat inside as he listened to the thunder and rain begin. Lighting flashed, and he smiled. He had always enjoyed a good thunderstorm. He had just finished his coffee, and was making his way back to the kitchen when the knock came. It was very low and soft, and if Tobias hadn't been Saiyan, he wouldn't have heard it. Puzzled, he set down his cup and padded in his bare feet to the door. He opened it to find a woman standing there. She had pale skin, brown hair with blond highlights, and she was wearing a kimono or Japanese robe. Even though she was covered in mud he recognised her easily. She was the girl who had vomited at CC.

"Mabelle?" he said in wonder.

"Tobias? Wow, you know my name. Oh thank Dende it's you. I... I got lost and then the storm broke, and then I fell in the lake and…" she began, but he held up a hand.

"No, no need to explain, I understand. Come on in and I'll get you some clean clothes," he said. He held the door open for her as she walked in and he noticed for the first time she was barefoot, her tail hung limply down. As she walked down the wooden hall, she left muddy footprints. Tobias sighed, but let it go, closing the door behind her. He led her to the living room, and only stopped to snatch some blankets, which he immediately wrapped around her. She gave him a grateful look, and he sat her down on the couch.

"Coffee? I was about to have some, would you like a cup?" he said, as he made his way to the kitchen. He fired a ki blast at the wood gathered in the fireplace, warming the living room up.

"Normally I'd say no, but tonight, please," she said, and wrapped herself tighter in the blankets, her tail hanging out and slowly curling like a cat's, it was just as wet as the rest of her. The lighting flashed and thunder cracked, as the storm intensified. Tobias made himself another cup and brought one with some milk and sugar on the side for Mabelle. She took the cup gratefully and made her coffee.

"So what were you doing out here?" he asked, sipping his coffee. Mabelle was huddled over her own cup for a moment, just enjoying the hot coffee, before answering.

"I came out here to get away from those...evil authors...and I fell asleep and before I knew it, it was storming and past nightfall! I wandered for a bit, and then I saw your cabin. Though I didn't know you lived here," she said. Tobias remained silent, and sipped his coffee. Mabelle gave him a look that seemed to beg him to explain why he was out here, but Tobias remained quite.

"So.... why are you here?" she asked. Tobias looked up from his coffee cup, and then back to it. "I had to get away from the others for a bit. After that incident with Lady Seru," he said, and Mabelle nodded, but Tobias continued.

"It didn't matter though, she showed up here and we battled it out though. It ended in a tie." he whispered, and finished his coffee. Before Mabelle could say anything, he stood up and looked her over.

"Why don't I show you where the bathroom is and you can get cleaned up while I wash your kimono and make you some dinner?" he said.

"Thank you, Tobias," she said. He led her to the bathroom, the blanket still around her muddy form. He opened the door to the bathroom for her.

"Towels are in the cabinet, and you can take a shower or bath, your choice." he said, and Mabelle smiled at him. Tobias felt his stomach twist a bit, all thoughts about Jera forgotten.

"Thank you," she said, still smiling. Tobias blushed and rubbed the back of his head, like the Son family. He could feel his tail hitting the back of his legs as it wagged wildly. "You're welcome." he mumbled, and closed the door.

*****

I nearly cried out as I saw my reflection! I looked at myself and wondered how Tobias had recognised me at all. I looked like some wild person, my hair was plastered to my head and my face was covered in mud. I sighed as untied the kimono belt and slowly slipped the garment off, I felt vulnerable being here in a stranger's home and naked. I sighed as I opened the door and handed my muddy clothes and the blanket I had dirtied out. I was such a rude guest, dirtying his house like this and giving him all this trouble he didn't need. Then again, he was awfully cute when he blushed and I giggled.

*****

A minute later the door opened a crack and her hand thrust out her kimono and the now, very muddy blanket. Tobias took them, while looking the other way and he heard Mabelle giggle.

"Thank you again," she said, closing the door. Tobias sighed, and headed for the laundry room. He tossed them into the washer, and pressed gentle. The machine kicked on, and began to hum as he put some soap in there. He went to the kitchen and pulled three family size meat loaf dinners from the freezer and put them in the oven. He then made his way to his bedroom, and pulled open his shirt drawers, and pulled out a red t-shirt that hung down to his thighs. He figured on Mabelle it would go down to her knees since he was taller. He made his way back to the bathroom and got there just as the shower turned off. He knocked gently.

*****

I purred as the steaming hot water sprayed my body and I felt like crying out in joy as I began to wash away the layer of mud that was caked onto my body. I must have scrubbed ever inch of my body twice and I shampooed/conditioned my hair until I could run my fingers through without catching my fingers in it. I turned the water off and sighed as I raised my ki and dried myself off and I stepped out of the tub. I heard the light knocking and smiled as I realised Tobias had probably gotten me something to wear. He was so sweet.

"Yes?" I called out in a far better mood now that I was fresh and clean.

*****

"Yes?" came her cheery voice. Tobias smiled again.

"I have something for you to wear while your kimono is being washed," he said. There was a pause and the door opened a crack. Tobias looked the other way as he thrust his hand inside the door. Mabelle giggled again, and he felt her hand touch his as she took the shirt. He quickly withdrew his hand, blushing as the door closed again.

*****

I took the red T-shirt, accidentally brushing Tobias' hand and I could feel him shiver. I smiled he was so cute when he was embarrassed. I looked at the T-shirt and smiled I loved guys' clothes they were so much fun to wear. I held the material under my nose and took in Tobias scent, purring as I took in the masculine odor, suddenly I realised what I was doing and blushed. I slipped it on over my head and brushed the wrinkles out of it as curled my tail up around my waist underneath it. My hair seemed to spring up against gravity in the front and I giggled as I looked down and saw the shirt ended at my knees and flicked my hair once more before I exited the bathroom.

*****

A moment later Mabelle came out, wearing the shirt, which did indeed go down to her knees. He motioned to the kitchen.

"Dinner is ready, my Lady." he said in his best butler's voice and she smiled as she followed him to the table.

*****

I sat down and looked across the table at Tobias and when he looked at me and saw I was looking back he turned a lovely shade of red. I shook my head as I began to eat, I had to fight the urge to cram the entire meal down my throat and swallow it whole. I looked up and had to stop as a sweat-drop ran down my forehead. Tobias was shovelling meat loaf down his throat so fast I couldn't believe that he was breathing. I decided to keep my manners even if Tobias was going with the Saiyan instinct. I suddenly began laughing as he ate and he looked up at me with half a loaf of bread sticking out of his mouth. The look on his face was priceless and I smiled at him as I giggled. He slowly turned to see his reflection in a window and he slowly blushed and started laughing too around the bread. I shook my head as I finished and sat back to look at the lovely cottage, I couldn't believe that he made this himself. He was very talented. The room was now warm and toasty and I realised that I was tired.

*****

"Thank you, that was wonderful!" she said, and sighed in content, her tail dropping down to wag lazily around her ankles. Tobias smiled.

"Thank Betty Crocker. I can only really barbecue," he said, and she laughed. Mabelle stretched her arms up and yawned. Mabelle reached towards the dishes to help but Tobias shook his head as he picked up the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. He turned to Mabelle who was now rubbing her eyes. He glanced at the stove clock and saw it was close to midnight.

"Here, I'll show you to bed." he said as he led her to the only bedroom in the cabin, his, and pointed to the bed. "You stay here and I'll sleep on the couch," he said, but Mabelle shook her head.

"I couldn't. This is your place, and you gave me a bath, washed my clothes, and fed me. I can't take your bed," she said, and Tobias smiled. He liked the gesture but she was HIS guest.

"Go ahead. Besides, I like to sleep on couches. Reminds me of the good old days of camping with my father, which, his idea of camping was hunting in our backyard of fifteen acres, and then sleeping on the couch when we came home smelling like deer scent, which we sprayed on ourselves." he said, and Mabelle laughed.

"Thank you for the graphic description. And thank you again for you kindness Tobias." she said, but he waved it off.

"No need. Sleep well, Mabelle," he said, as the door closed.

*****

"You too Tobias." I whispered after the door closed. I sighed as I looked at the bed; I slowly reached out and pressed against the mattress. It was soft, goose down maybe…or perhaps swan down. I slowly pulled off the comforter and felt the sheets; they were new and hadn't been used before. I purred as I slipped between them, the coolness of the sheets felt good against my warm legs. I shivered as I pulled up the comforted and curl up in a ball, my tail wrapping around me as I nuzzled the pillow. I opened my eyes and stared out the window. I noticed the stars shining brightly out in darkness and I let myself relax but I didn't fall asleep.

*****

After he finished cleaning up the floor of her footprints and ironed her kimono for her, it was almost two in the morning. Tobias yawned hugely, his jaw cracking, and grabbed the blanket he had just washed. He grabbed a spare pillow from the linen closet and sat down on the sofa. He pulled off his shirt, but left his jeans on, in case she came out for a drink of water. He sighed, and lay down on the pillow, fluffing it up a bit, and his tail began to wave lightly against the couch side. He realised that he had not thought about Jera all night, and he nodded to himself that it was just a little infatuation, nothing to worry about.

~ But Mabelle is. She's so nice, and carefree. I've never met someone so pure hearted before. She tends to be a bit sensitive to people though. ~ He thought.

He yawned again as he wrapped the blanket around his waist, and just before sleep over took him, the last thing he remembered was a faint echo of her laughter in his mind.

*****

I yawned as I got up, I couldn't sleep, I sighed as I slipped out of the sheets, the T-shirt caught and I gasped as I realised I was still naked under the T-shirt. I blushed as I pulled the shirt back down and brushed my hair out of my face. I yawned again and stretched my back, my tail straitening out as I popped my back. I blinked as I got up and slowly opened the door, moving as silently as I could, maybe something to drink would relax me into slumber. I slowly crept into the room and went towards the kitchen, my eyes so keen that even in the darkness the light from the stars was allowing me to move around. I slowly search the cabinets for where I had seen the cups and I took one out. I slowly turned on the tap, letting the water run down the side of the cup so there was no sound to wake Tobias. Once the cup was full I slowly drained it and yawned again as I softly placed the cup in the sink.

As I was creeping past the couch I heard Tobias mumble and I slowly made my way to the backside of the couch and looked over. I smiled slowly as I saw Tobias' sleeping form, his hair was over his forehead, his tail draped over the couch back, and he looked so innocent. I gently brushed the hair out of his face and noticed he was shivering slightly. I blushed profusely as I saw he wasn't wearing a shirt and I noted there was a blanket over his legs. I reached down and pulled the blanket up to his chin and he smiled slightly.

"Thank you for the millionth time, Tobias." I whispered as I let the back of my hand brush against his cheek. I shook my head as I realised what I was doing and returned to the bedroom. I slipped back into bed and purred myself to sleep. Tobias' sweet, sleeping face lingering in my mind as I drifted off.

***

*BananaGirl*

"Damn, I'm starving!" I muttered aloud, searching through the bag J'dee had offered.

"Are you sure you're still human?" Quorky muttered.

"Haha, my, aren't you so funny. Stop rubbing it in, monkey-boy." I said, looking at some CD's.

"No, I'm a monkey. I'm not half monkey, half boy, therefore I cannot be a 'monkey-boy'." Quorky corrected me.

"Why are you so smart? I find it insulting that my muse is much more intelligent than me." I ranted.

"Most muses are."

"Yeah, but you're a monkey! A monkey is more intelligent than me! And you're growing! Soon you'll be nearly as tall as me!" I grinned, finding a Blink 182 CD.

"Well, it's not that hard to be taller than you." Quorky ducked as I swung for his head, missing. "How do you propose to play that CD?"

"On my disc...fuck." I muttered, putting the CD back. "You always depress me."

"Hey, I was stating facts!"

"Psssh." I muttered. "Never mind about the clothes or CD's. I always wanted to know what it was like to never have a shower for a week or so, but my mum always made me." I happily told J'dee, who wrinkled her nose slightly at my shower comment. "Huh?" I turned away from J'dee, searching for whoever called my name.

"BananaGirl!" A female Saiyan called.

"Jeril?" I asked, shocked at seeing my writer-friend. "What's happened to you so far, in this crazy place? Well, I fell from the sky and landed on my arse, got turned into a Saiyan, people stood on my tail, got reverted back to a worthless human, ate Mr Popo's weight in bananas and I'm close to throwing Quorky into that blender over there." I smiled.

"I got sent here by a creepy, short guy. He was in this mechanic shop looking place. I got to choose what I looked like and all." Jeril shook her head, "This is one of the weirdest things that's ever happened to me."

"Me too! It's sooo strange!" I commented. "But it has its perks." I added, glancing at Vegeta.

"Oi, Naner, there's someone over there trying to take your bananas!" Quorky hissed.

"What? I'll chop their fucking...QUORKY!" I yelled, as I saw the monkey rolling around in hysterics.

"You're... so... gullible." He gasped out.

"Pssh. So, Jer, is Jeff here?" I asked, grinning.

"Ooooo. Jeff, eh?" Quorky yelped as I stood hard on his tail.

"Jeff? Oh yeah. He was here but he was getting annoying so I said, 'Shut up and go away.' He opened his mouth to reply but he couldn't and then he disappeared. It was awesome! I have a super power!"

"Sounds cool! Wish I could do that to my brother! I'm hungry." I whined, walked over to the blender and dumping two bunches of bananas in-their skins still on. I walked over to the fridge, in which Vegeta was leaning against. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii." I forgot to stop at just one 'i', as he was wearing spandex. Well, vomit covered spandex, but spandex none-the-less.

"Not another one..." He rolled his eyes. "What do you want?"

"...what? Oh...uh...white...runny...cows..." I muttered incoherently.

"What the hell?" The Prince asked, a rather amusing bewildered expression crossing his features.

"Milk, Naner, milk!" Quorky saved me.

"You want milk?" Vegeta asked, as I nodded, staring at his arms, chest, stomach, and then way further down. "Then buy your goddamn own! We're not a charity!" He spat, making no attempt to move.

"I want banana milkshake..." I muttered, walking away defeated. A tap was dripping in the sink, which was starting to annoy me. Then I had a great idea. I rushed over, filled the blender with water and plugged the blender in. I switched it on.

"WAIT!" Quorky shouted. "Too late." He muttered, wiping yellow gunk off of his face, as was the everyone else in the room.

***

*Vampire Goddess Jekyll*

Eve burst into her house. She threw her bag on the couch and ran up to her room. There, she grabbed a steal pipe that once was from a table. She stared at it for a minute and weighed it in her hand. "No turning back now, Eve!" She said to herself.

She walked through the house and looked for her cats. After she'd chased all three of them out, she locked all the doors and windows.

In the shed she grabbed a bottle of gasoline and made a trail through the house. "Good, that will burn!"

Eve dumped the bottle away and lit the trail. The fire followed it quickly and before she could even blink the whole house was on fire. Her face stayed in a constant scowl and she walked through the flames to the living room in which the computers were. She stared angry to the screens and without a thought, she slammed the pipe into the first screen. Glass scattered in every direction including hers. Pieces of glass went in her body but she didn't notice. She walked to the second computer and swung the pipe to the screen. Again glass scattered around and a big piece came in her left shoulder.

She walked to the last computer. The flames of the fire burned around her and she could feel their heat. She raised the pipe towards the screen while one silent tear left her eye and found its way over her cheek.

Eve furrowed her brows and swung the pipe to the last screen, but before the pipe would hit it, some kind of magnetic field stopped it. She felt an electric shock going through her arms and dropped the pipe. "What the-?"

From the computer came a loud buzzing sound. Eve stepped away from it and tripped over the pipe. She could feel herself falling in slow motion, while the heat surrounded her. 'This is the end.' She thought. 'I wonder if there's live after dead…'

She closed her eyes.

Too fast to notice that the white blinding light, which came from the computer screen, was all around her.

In the burning house, the flames danced through the empty living room.

Eve had disappeared without a trace. The lights of the computer went on and off till the fire burned through it and the white light on the screen turned into a dark one. Soon the computer melted away.

***

*Kitty*

Katrina, or Kitty, was still flying along in the direction of the ki. Every now and then, she felt some fly off, but most of it was still in one place. "Jeez, I hope they don't leave before I get there..." She muttered.

<Don't worry... Most of them will probably be as confused as you, and will be staying there... That's where they were all... Well, most of them were summoned, anyway.> The computer replied.

"Summoned? By who?"

<A girl, called J'dee by the people here... You might know her as "The Crazy Saiyan Stalker"...> She blinked.

"Hey, that's who was writing the story I was gonna read!... I think..."

<Yes, but that was no ordinary story... Had you been able to read it, you would have a better idea of what's going on now, but there was no time.... Every second wasted in your world was minutes here...>

"Really...? Oh! Since it's almost like being in a computer, and your time is faster than mine?" <...I...suppose...> The computer said, sounding more than slightly confused. "Oh, okay... Um... Whoa!" She stopped suddenly and looked irritated.

"Mierda, mierda... " She said, biting her tongue.

<What now...?> Kitty glared down at it

"I don't know Japanese!!!!"

<So?>

"So, so the show's MADE in Japan! It's translated into English, but in reality, wouldn't they speak Japanese, not English? I won't be able to understand what they say!!!" She wailed.

<Oh, don't worry about that... I already took that into account, you'll be able to understand them. Now can we get going? You're still wasting time, and I don't know if they've sent anyone else to keep this world's balance...>

"Keep its balance?" She asked as she began flying again. Kitty glanced down, only to see plains and occasional forests fly by below.

"What, are we messing this world up?"

<Well, yes. Most of them arrived here purely by accident, so we didn't have time to ready this world for their arrival. I know that at least one other girl was sent by an associate of mine, the Blue Fairy, but... She's been manipulated.>

"So... You mean some of the kids here are--"

<Evil, yes. A few are truly evil, but most of them just wish to have some 'fun', and that will eventually mean challenging the people from this world...> She blinked.

"So, I'm here to keep the more...evil ones from killing everyone...?"

<That's part of it, yes.> Kitty nodded.

"Cool." She stretched, then set off far faster than she had managed before.

***************

Kitty looked around as she flew. She was now over a city, one that looked suspiciously familiar. "Hey, isn't this, um, the city Bulma and Vegeta live in?"

<Yes, it is... Your destination should be-->

"There! Hey, that's it!" She exclaimed, swooping down quickly. She stopped over the area with all the people and looked around.

"Mierda...." Katrina murmured. Almost every important (In her opinion, anyway) character was in sight... Goku was wandering around somewhere, Vegeta looked severely ticked, glaring at Goku. Over there, Trunks and Goten were walking around, and... Another Trunks?

"What the...?" She asked herself, then shook her head.

"Oh yeah... He's, um, Mirai Trunks, I think..." She watched them for another minute, and a girl appeared in mid-air below her, only to fall almost onto Vegeta. He talked to her, looking even more annoyed.

"Dang.... I have got to meet them!" She began to fly down, looking nervous. "But what if I screw up, or something? I don't really know what I'm doing here..."

<That shouldn't be a problem... Just talk to the other people from you-our world, I suppose. They should be able to help... Now I'm going to stop talking, no point in giving them a fright.> The computer commented. Katrina nodded as she touched down, then looked around again.

"Wow..." Along with the characters of the show, there were a LOT of girls running around everywhere. Katrina smiled when she noticed that almost all of them have brown tails, either wrapped around their waists or freely wagging. She glanced at her own reddish one, then smiled. Many of them seemed more relaxed as they talked, ran around, or simply... Threw up. She winced.

"Of all people to throw up on, she picked Vegeta... Ouch..." Another girl flew by on... The Flying Nimbus?

"This just gets weirder and weirder..." She muttered, and she walked over by Vegeta to watch his reaction to being hurled on, with a rather amused expression on her face. The girl looked as though she had fainted, and Vegeta had begun to throw a temper tantrum.

"This aughta be good..." She murmured, smiling understandingly at the girl as she snuck up behind Vegeta, hiding any trace of her ki.

***

~J'dee (please continue to pt 2!!!)

Don't forget to r & r please!!!