Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ I’ll be damned ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s for this chapter: Cristyn Lebeau, Bra400, Maria Cline, AlphaOmega, KumikoVegeta, Tobias5, Raine, Mabelle, The Crazy Saiyan Stalker -J'dee.

Rating: G = General... (some offensive langage)

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: Jeril thanks again for Beta-ing this.... Don't forget my e-mail for enquires about this fic at mirashia@hotmail.com or at the more unreliable addy of yamchas_saiyan_babe@yahoo.co.nz.

The Disclaimer: Dragonball Z/GT belong ONLY to Toriyama-san and respective companies, so please don't sue. No profit was made off this fanfiction.

Author's Note: (from Bura400)

Japanese terms:

Kuso- Basically damn or shit

Onna no ko- little girl

Kami-(sama)God

Tenshi-angel

Saiya-jin no Ouji- Prince of Saiyan

Sama- denotes high respect (in this story I refer to the angel I meet as tenshi-sama)

' '- means thought

**************- means change of scene

***

I swear you're just like a pill, instead of making me better you keep making me ill

***I'll be damned***

*Cristyn Lebeau*

Syrina sat up and looked around her, "Still in the medlab." she said standing up and stretching. Trunks ran to her, "Mom said you need to stay in bed." Trunks said to her.

"Tell Mom, I went training," Syrina walked out of the room, and walked right into a human wall. "Stupid bakas, falling from the sky," the voice grumbled.

Syrina looked at him, "Sorry, Vegeta."

"You are the only one who calls me by my name, and you're the princess, all of New Vegeta-sei will be yours." Vegeta said.

The weird look on Syrina's face even got Goku's attention, as he walked over, "Syrina you're awake. Took a pretty good knock you didn't even remember Vegeta was your father."

Syrina started thinking, Just play along. She barely tapped Goku and sent him flying through a wall with a playful punch. She examined her hand, shocked that she just bashed Goku into a wall. She looked over towards Yamcha who was flirting with a strange Saiyan girl, and walked out the door with him. Syrina walked over to Goku, and helped him up, "Sorry Goku."

Goku didn't say anything but kissed her cheek as a sweatdrop formed on the young female's Saiyajin eyebrow. Vegeta went over and dragged Syrina away from Goku, "Stay away Kakarott, she is going through her Saiyajin heat, Syrina go to your room and stay there until I tell you it's safe to come out."

She almost replied "no," but looked at him and notice the stern look on his face. She stomped up the stairs and slammed her door, as all the pictures in the house fell from the impact of the door.

"Kakarott, I am warning you, I will not have the Silver Saiyajin tarnished, the Saiyajin race only get a silver every 400 years, so stay away from her, or the fight I had with you when I first came will be nothing compared to the beating I will give you." Vegeta said, as he walked away from Kakarott.

***

*Bura400*

I was walking back from our neighbourhood gas station a little ways from our apartment humming a familiar little tune. I was thinking about the Utena movie I was going to get pretty soon, it being my new favorite anime but not replacing Dragonball. I heard thunder up ahead and looked up at the sky that had turned grey and felt wet drips on my head.

"Shit," I exclaimed miserably.

The thunder got louder and more violent almost as the earth was shaking itself and it was pretty fucking scary let me tell ya!

*CRACKLE* *SNAP* *POP*

I shook off my fear for the moment, and looked around for this newest noise for it was even louder then the thunder. Moving a few stray golden-brown strands out of my face, I saw a wire from the power line had come loose and was heading straight for me! My last thoughts before I felt the searing heat were that I was gonna die.

****************

When I awoke I found myself floating in a black void curled in a ball and I was... Wait a minute I thought I had died. It sure was drafty and chilly too in the this black space void. I looked down to see why and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. What the hell??!!

As my racing thoughts continued to ponder my *ahem* problem, a blinding light interrupted my musings, hurting my eyes. Squinting I gaped as a beautiful ghostly form appeared and it solidified (AN: is that a word?) to an ..ANGEL??!! The 'angel' had on a beautiful white shimmery gown of unknown origin that when she moved you could see a through it, golden armlets, and golden anklets. She pushed some of her long, blonde hair behind her ear and peered at me with warm brown eyes.

"Young One," she spoke with a soft voice looking down at me. She was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen and I felt so peaceful looking at her.

"You have been chosen to embark on a quest of your choosing which is why you did not perish and you may change any qualities about yourself only once, so choose wisely." I looked up at her with her with hope and she nodded. I thought about 'where' I wanted to go and 'who' I wanted to be. With a smirk I sent a mental image to her and she picked it up.

'Are you sure little one?' her mind questioned mine.

'Yes tenshi-sama,' my mind brushed hers. I waited closing my eyes tightly, nervously clenching my fists. When I opened my eyes was I surprised!

A full-length mirror appeared out of thin air and I peered deep into it studying my changes with a shock. I was an anime character. I had HUGE emerald eyes, long thick (waist length) silver braid, blue Cap. Corp. jacket, tight cap-sleeved midriff baby tee, dark baggy grey pants (like Mirai Trunks), and black combat boots. I had also gained a pretty nice tan and more muscle then I would have liked. I looked closer and saw I had a brown fuzzy tail??!! COOL! I wrapped my new tail around my waist and turned around facing the tenchi.

"You approve, do you not?" she asked with a sparkle in her eye. She took in her handy work with a satisfied grin I noticed. I nodded.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed excitedly, my loosened tail now wagging.

"Now its time for you to be off for the DBZ dimension where others await you." She snapped her fingers and faded from my view.

********************************************************

"Where others wha-.." I got cut off and with a poof I was off. I am glad I didn't black out though. One second I was with tenshi-sama then I was falling, falling, and falling. ( AN: monotonous, ne?) I was screaming my lungs out and this time I knew I was gonna DIE! Kami-sama, why me? Finally, after what seemed like a million years I fell through a huge ass roof and fell on something hard. Did I mention this something was also warm and breathing? Wait a minute breathing?! 'Holy shit' I thought. I know I am not going to like this.

Before you could say Bura Brief's 3 times fast I found myself slammed against a wall, very, very hard. The breath was knocked out of me and I sagged trying get air in. I felt my stomach start to churn from the sudden movement and my fall. Falling, Being slammed into a wall, and being really scared are not good.

"Kuso another one?!" a deep voice growled, not helping my predicament any. "Who the hell are you onna no ko?" he continued. I stood up straight and found myself at eye level with him hoping against hope that god wouldn't curse me again. Yep. Saiya-jin no Ouji, Vegeta. Oh no, god was not done. Everything started building up again including the excitement, being scared, and I was ten times more nervous from him being in my space.

"I a--mmmm-----" The first thing I thought of slipped out. "Selene," I finished shakily. I couldn't take it anymore it was too much before I knew it....BLOUUUUUUUUUGH! I slid weakly down the wall pained as Vegeta stalked off with my stomach's contents on his spandex training suit. The room came filled with laughs, snickers, and gasps. 'I am so deadddddd..' I thought dreadfully.

***

*Maria Cline*

Lady Seru growled as she rubbed her head. "That guy killed Mini-me!!!" She screamed indignantly. She glared at the group who was busy with this. "Okay... so in this game... well... I better follow those rules..." She watched the warrior flew up and she gulped. "Great... flying... Oh!!! I gotta go it!" She turned around and yelled, "I'll be back for your clothes later!" The supervillianess left leaving the authors behind.

*****

"Where or where is that Saiyan could be?" She sang as she adapted to flying. Flying on her own wasn't as bad as she thought, as long as she kept on moving, she's fine. Then, she spotted the Saiyan Tobias lying on his back next to a newly built place. She landed slowly and the guy opened his eyes.

"Nice place..." Lady Seru commented as she got out her sword.

"Okay, I don't know what's the deal with you attacking me and killing mini-me but you will pay!" She put down the hat and proclaimed, "I challenge you to a battle!"

"What about J'dee?" Tobias asked as he got up.

"I got your permission to fight you..." Lady Seru said as she held up a piece of paper. "Now... let's bring it on!" She screamed as she lunged at the Saiyan. Tobias gulped as he went Super Saiyan 3 and defended himself.

*****

The two fought hard parrying and attacking. They dodged as well as attacked. Tobias powered up as much as his Saiyan body can handle and thought he had the up hand. That was when he realised how wrong he was.

"Kaiou-ken!!!" Lady Seru screamed as a bright red aura overcame her.

Tobias' jaw dropped and Lady Seru said, "Well... I do have Goku's techniques..."

The two fought on and trees fell around them. Miraculously, the house remained in one piece. Finally, the two warriors collapsed onto the ground breathing heavily.

"This *huff huff* is stupid... why... *cough* can't I beat you?" Lady Seru moaned as she stared at the sky.

"*Don't... *huff huff* know... it looks easier on TV." Tobias moaned. "But, didn't those battles last several episodes?"

"Good point."

Tobias finally sat up and said, "Well... want to call this a draw?"

"Fine... but I'm still keeping your clothes." Lady Seru said as she pointed her sword, "Or at least your shirt."

"Fine... I did kill your mini-you." Tobias sighed as he took off his shirt and handed it to her.

"Okay! Well... I'm off to wreak more havoc... maybe I can challenge Piccolo and get his clothes." Lady Seru grinned evilly as she walked off with shirt in hand.

"Piccolo?" Tobias repeated.

***

*AlphaOmega*

I got up from my post were I was secluded while I watched what everyone was doing then I glanced at the person who seems to be in control. She seemed to be stressed out from all the work so I decided to let her in on my secret that I didn't come here by accident. I started to head towards her thinking of what I should say. I tapped her on the shoulder trying to get her attention.

She looked at me. "I need to tell you something in private for a moment", I said

She got up and said, "Ok, were do you suggest we go".

I looked around seeing that this place was to crowded and being that there were Saiyans here they would probably hear our conversation.

"Just follow me because have very good hearing I suggest we go some were unnoticed", I said

"Uhh sure just lead the way", she said

I started to walk towards the back of CC and walked off towards a distance then I looked back to see if she was following me, she was. I took off keeping my ki down trying to be unnoticed by the others. I found a good clearing and landed. She soon followed and landed right next to me.

"So what were you going to tell me", she said

"Well I wasn't sent to this dimension like the others were I was asked to come to this dimension to keep balance in the universe if one person days here balance will go haywire and natural order will be screwed up. Tornadoes will be were they would never go things like that. The people that were sent here are very important as you can see. I was sent with the power to stop fights causing deaths that these people may cause. But I need help sense there is a lot of authors and more to come it will be very difficult. I also sense that you are in danger by one of these authors. Some other authors are struggling to go evil or not. I was given power to go Super Saiyan 5 and close to level 6. I also know a little magick such as protection, healing, gaining, and love spells I also can see the future. I see the future through my dreams, which I sometimes forget. I suggest that we from a team since you seem to want to help them also. So what do say.

"Well I don't see why not", she said

***

*KumikoVegeta*

It was a white void, there was whiteness everywhere, so it was safe to say that it was pretty much noting here. As I looked around I felt three kis come up behind me, turning I faced with three women. One with blond hair, one with black hair and one with red hair. They had no pupils in their eyes, and their eyes were white. Their hair went to their ankles and they wore practically nothing. It was a bit disturbing. I folded my arms over my chest and gave them the best Vegeta imitation I could do.

"What do you want and who are you?"

"We are the sisters of Avalon. We are the reason you have come here."

"What are you talking about? J'Dee sent all of us here."

"Who do you think you came to when you asked all your wishes? Do you think that you just got sent here by what you want? We gave you the power you wanted and to be who you are. But we have not come here for that. We can here to tell you about our master's arrival."

"Oh really and who would that me?"

"Lady Sierra, she will be coming and taking over your body."

"And what if I don't want that to happen?"

"Well I did not give you that choice now did I?"

I turned my head and came face to face with an evil I have never felt before. She was like the essence of evil, and I have never been around evil this strong, so I was scared shitless. She didn't breath, and she had NO eyes, I mean like there was nothing there. She had long hair that brushed the ground and she wore a tight black jumpsuit. She was taller than me by a good five inches. She looked at me, and them smiled glancing over at the sisters , she smiled again.

"Is this the body I shall be taking over?"

"Yes Lady Sierra, she was the only one to come by way of the Blue fairy."

"Well she will have to do then."

"What the hell are you talking about? I don't want you to take over my body."

"I don't care! Remember how I said I would give you two hours? Well consider your time over."

I was pushed violently back to reality, to see two figures staring at me. Bulma and her father, Bulma leaned down and began to talk to me.

"Hey, Vegeta said he will try to come and talk to you, but he is being hounded by a lot of girls. Goku is taking Mabelle somewhere because she can't stand the evil right now. J'Dee was going to come talk to you, but got stopped because there are more falling from the sky. How much time do you have left?"

"None."

"What? I thought you had two hours?"

"Well the Lady wants the body now. Bulma you have to get out of here, I can't control her any longer. She is starting to take over. NOW GET OUT!"

Just as they ran off, I could feel my insides changing, it started off feeling tingly but changed to a down right burning feeling. My hair began to grow, as my eyes disappeared. My clothes changed to the jumpsuit I saw her wearing and I was being pushed to a void in my mind. She decided to take over my mind last, as she started to send a message.

"Attention! Lady Seru, Lady Icer, and Blake. I have taken over KumikoVegeta's body. Once I have taken this pathetic body over, I would very much like to join your side. I have many plans on how to get the world to bend at our knees without, breaking any rules. If you are interested, don't refuse to contact me Lady Sierra." She had sent the message, and had no more use for me. As I began to drift into the blackness of my brain I shouted mentally to anyone who would listen.

"SOMEBODY! HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME!" It was done, she had taken over, as I was forced to watch her evil take over my body from the inside. Oh boy this was not going to be pretty, I just hope J'Dee can help me out of this. I just hope anyone can help me out of this.

***

*J'dee*

If I thought I had seen chaos before, this was nothing compared to what was happening, I could feel the shift in Kumiko's energy.

"Possession..." I shuddered and shook my head. "I remember those days..." I looked at Alpha he seemed so genuine in wanting to help and he probably could. But some things were just to be left alone. "Everything has its place. I guess I need to wait it out for a sign." I sighed. 'I only came here to find research on other worlds so I could bring my mother back.' I thought with a sigh.

I missed her screaming at me to do my homework or even to study and I missed the arguments and fighting with my younger brother that she would break up. I missed my brother too. But he had only left for military school two weeks ago. My father's stupid idea to stop him from being 'weak' I frowned my family was demented, my father like an evil Vegeta and my mother like another Chi-chi with less mood swings.

Now I had these people's lives in my hands, could I save them? I hadn't managed to save my mother. What made me so sure apart from my arrogance that I could?

I saw 18 take a direct hit from Lady Icer and she was slammed in to the ground hard a crater forming on impact. Krillin ran up to the side of the crater.

"Honey you don't have to do this."

18 stood up an all too familiar determined look on her face.

"No I want to." she growled and flew straight back up in to the battle.

"This is going to be a loooooooong day." I sighed.

I looked at Alpha. "I'm going to be over there back where I was before." I pointed and I looked at him as I walked off. "I hope those love spells you know aren't the ones I think they are, because it's not love unless it's freely felt by both sides." I added and walked back over and sat at the picnic table and looked at BananaGirl.

"This is getting too much." I flicked some hair over my shoulder and I watched Vegeta begin yelling and I looked over and I saw why, some new girl had just hurled up over him. "Oh that's not good." I snickered. "Poor Veggie. And all over his spandex too... he's gunna have to take it off for sure now." I chuckled as I saw BananaGirl turn round to look. If I was still a die-hard Veggie fan I'd probably do the same. I frowned at that thought. 'What am I thinking? Yamcha man. Think Yamcha.'

I saw Blake standing off to one side just watching Lady Icer and 18 battle it out and I frowned. I think I felt Blake's familiar energy before, not his energy to be evil, that tendency I believed was in everyone, if provoked. Then remembering the way Jeril recognised BananaGirl I stood up. "Seisetsu!!" I shouted at him.

He then blinked and did a double take and I waved at him. It's me. Y.S.B!!!"

He then got a large sweatdrop the side of his forehead. I chuckled as he tried to wipe it away and looked back over I jogged up to him. He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Hey I know what's going on with you, I think everyone one does now."

He nodded slowly. "That obvious huh?"

"Well considering some want to be your minions I think it's a good thing, anyways I decided I'm gunna bring juju, rock and blaster here with my author powers gives me something to pass the time by with."

He smiled and then watched as 18 got a direct punch in to Lady Icer's stomach.

"I'm not even gunna try to stop that until it gets near death. But I do know how you feel about 18 maybe you should step in?"

He looked up at them then at me and I waved before jogging back over to my now 'claimed' picnic table and sat back down.

***

*Tobias5*

Tobias shook his head as he watched Lady Seru walk off to go challenge Piccolo. He watched her blast off and he smiled to himself. If she wanted to challenge Piccolo, that was fine with him, it was her funeral. Tobias saw just a bit of the sunlight left in the fading sky, and looked down at his bare chest. He went inside and saw the empty cabin. He smacked his forehead, and pulled out the capsule with everything in it. He clicked it and threw it on the ground where it opened. He installed the sink and bathtub in the bathroom, the bed and dresser in the bed room, and the stove, fridge, dishwasher, sink in the kitchen.

After he was done, he went into his bedroom, and pulled a blue tank-top out of his reassure, and pulled it on. He fixed himself some coffee and went outside, and looked around, sighing, noticing the forest had been damaged near the lake.

"I wish those trees hadn't been damaged." he muttered. He felt a small breeze swirl around and he blinked. The trees were back. He stared in awe at the trees before he smiled.

"I guess being an author has certain advantages in this world. I better not do that again. I wouldn't want to screw with the world. Wait, I can just wish for my author powers to be suppressed. I wish that I do not have my author powers anymore." he said. He felt a tingle race up his spine and tail and he felt no different, but he knew it, he just knew it. He knew he didn't have his author powers anymore.

~ Good, now I won't be tempted to mess with their world except on their terms. ~ he thought and smiled.

***

*Raine*

Keeping Busy

Tsunami was needless to say, surprised to see the strange green girl fly off with Piccolo, but paid it no mind. She wasn't expecting competition, but wasn't surprised by it. She merely smirked and walked past the large group of authors surrounding the Saiyan no Ouji.
Poor Veggie-head, she thought humorously. What would she do now? She didn't really have anything planned once she got here, besides raping Piccolo. She laughed mentally as an image of her chasing a scared-to-death Piccolo with a whip formed in her thoughts.
I'm such a hentai.
She noticed J'dee was a little preoccupied, so she'd leave her alone until she was free. It was too weird being animated and being the Z world, no less. What to do...what to do…
"Hey there lovely!" a crabby voice came from behind. She slowly turned around to see the annoying Turtle Hermit behind her with a dumb smile on his face. She paid no mind that he was shirtless, she was more concerned as to what his plans were. If that weren't obvious. A frown donned her features.
"My, but aren't you the most beautiful creature I've laid eyes on to date! You're certainly different from all the other pretty girls here!" Master Roshi said as he began to inch closer with grabbing hands.
I should've known wearing this outfit would be a bad idea, she thought ruefully.
"Did anyone ever tell you that I love chocolate!" he yelled with a laugh as he tried to grab at her, to which she quickly side-stepped and allowed him to fall flat on his face. She merely shook, more at his fall than at his lame pick-up line.
"Chocolate huh?" she slowly walked in front of him, pointing her index finger in the air and watching him levitate up to her eye-level.
"Listen up you old fossil, try that again and I'll show you how much about ki blasts I know. Then you'll be darker than I am," she said before tossing her hand behind her, causing the hermit to crash into a tree. She stretched and continued on her way. She'd need something to keep herself busy for a while. And she wasn't about to get involved in the chaos taking place around her at the moment.

"Hey there, you must be one of the strange girls that fell from the sky too," a friendly voice came from the side. Tsunami turned around and nearly fell as Yamcha approached her with a charming smile.
Oh crap...control hormones, he's older than you are... he's just being friendly...damn, I left my handcuffs at home...I'm such a hentai... Luckily, this was merely going on in her head as she smiled warmly and nodded.
"Yeah, Piccolo found me in the forest and brought me here," she said lightly, trying to make conversation.
"Piccolo huh? Rough," he said casually.
"Not really. He was suspicious of me, but I think we're cool now," I said. There was a brief silence as we took in a little more of the chaos taking place.
"Hey, if you're not busy: want to go grab a bite to eat? I hear you girls aren't from this dimension and I'd be obliged to give you a tour of the place," Yamcha said.
Is he asking me out? Say NO! You know good and well about Yamcha!
"Sure, I'd love to."
BAKAYAROU!!
"Okay, my car's this way," Yamcha said with a winky-eyed smile, extending his arm to her to which she gladly took and walked off to his hover-car. Tsunami grinned evilly.
Sometimes it pays to look older than you really are..

***

*Mabelle*

I sighed as I watched Goku go off and I smiled, maybe I could find a way to bring Bardock back. A Goku look-alike with a bad-ass attitude. I smiled as I looked around the room. Suddenly I felt that horrible feeling in my stomach! There was more evil around me and I suddenly felt it in my heart! I grabbed my chest and began to gasp for breath. Sweat poured from my body and I slipped off the couch and fell to my knees! There must have been three or four others with evil dwelling in their souls.

"Hey are you alright?" a girl asked and I could see into her very soul through those black eyes. I pulled away from her, I had seen into her mind and found that part of her that longed to be evil. She had been standing over a city with millions of people crying for mercy at her feet…she had destroyed them all!

"NO! Get away from me!" I cried as I found myself on my shaky feet. I rushed out of the house, bumping past people as I ran head long into a strong body.

"Whoa, what's the rush?" I looked up into a pair of bright eyes, it was Mirai Trunks, he placed his hands on my shoulders and I shook with fear. I looked into his eyes and saw no evil. I cried with relief as I fell against his chest.

"I have to get away from here," I whimpered as I looked at him. "Do you know where there is a quiet place to think?" He nodded as he pointed to the west and looked at me.

"That way about five miles is a lake, are you sure you can travel?" he asked and I nodded as I looked towards the sky.

"FLYING NIMBUS!" I looked at him and smiled. "Thank you, I just need to get away from all these people, I don't handle crowds very well." I jumped on the puffy cloud and waved as I flew off towards the lake.

I looked at the cool lake and sighed as I sat there beneath a tree and felt the cool breeze sweep across the lake and gently kiss me. I sighed as I looked up at the dark clouds that were covering the sky.

"I should find someplace to stay, but I don't want to leave yet," I said to myself as I leaned back against the tree. "I'll just rest here for a little bit."

I gasped as the first wave of rain hit me and I shivered in the cold. I sat up and gulped, it was really storming out and I knew I wasn't good enough with my ki to do anything. I looked around and could make out the shape of a house. I slowly began to walk towards the light from the house and I cried out in shock as I fell down a steep slope into the lake. I spat out water and coughed as I looked up the slope. I slowly began to climb up the muddy bank. I slipped down and groaned as I became filthy. I groaned as I finally made it up, I was wet, muddy, and cold. I let my tail fall to the ground as I walked up to the cabin… finally. I knocked on the door and waited.

"Please be home!" I hissed as I looked at the ground. I could sense a good soul nearby and I hoped it was in the cabin. The door opened and I smiled weakly when I saw who it was…. talk about making a bad impression with my wet, filthy attire.

***

To Be Continued...

DON'T FORGET R & R PLLLLLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!!

After Note from Bura400: LOL! Okay this is my second time ever writing and I had fun with this so I hope you enjoy it Mirashia and everyone else. As you can see I love to torture Veggie cause it's so fun. *vegeta-like smirk* Anyway I need ideas because I am going to continue writing and please REVIEW! *begs on knees* SO if you have any ideas or wanna email me *hint* *hint* email me at bra400@yahoo.com.

J'dee after note: Damn ffn for being down.... I coulda probably had this chapter up by then and a second and THIRD one!!! Oh and stupid rain stopped me from going to get the parts for my computer for my uncle to update it. (which it is now updated) Anyway for those who sent me a piece in the last half a week your pieces will be up in the 12th installmet.

As for the artwork, I have drawn Tobias, Eternity and KumikoVegeta, and BananaGirl and Lady Youko hope you don't mind but it was JUST too tempting to draw Lady Icer, I actually drew her first and then my black brush pen ran out o.0;;; so hers in in color... BUT BUT BUT The urls will be added in the next installment. I haven't scanned the pics yet...

This is a list of which Z characters are where & with whom so you all know...

for the 12th intallment -

Piccolo - Left with Piccoloz girl but will meet up with Lady Seru (in 13th installment)

Yamcha - Left with Raine

Goku - Wandering round CC

Gohan / Pan - Same as Goku

Krillen / Tien / Chaoitsu / Launch - same as above

Chi-chi / Videl - At Videl and Gohan's place they never came to the gathering.

Trunks / Goten - On the lawn with Eternity and DragonEmpress

Vegeta (no I didn't forget him!!!) / Bra - off to the side leaning up against the CC building with vomit over his spandex.

Mirai Trunks - Also off to the side basically unbothered.

Bulma - Wandering round outside (just for those who want to stay at CC, you can see her like ellendaimioh did)

Thanks to the authors again for another chapter!!!

"Knowledge is limited, Imagination encircles the world." -- Albert Einstein.

~J'dee