Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Evil in Competition ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s for this chapter: BananaGirl, S'rac, Bura400, The Dragonball Fairy, Lady Youko, The Saiyan Princess TRF, Raine, Maria Cline, Piccoloz girl, Eternity, Jeril Dragonsoul, Tobias/Mabelle, J'dee.

Rating: G = General... (some offensive language)

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Pairings: T/P & T/M lol okay I won't be mean it's....

Tatsu (piccoloz girl) / Piccolo and Tobias / Mabelle

Author's Note: Right no more new authors from now on folks sorry no can do I've reached the limit of Authors so until someone else pulls out or leaves by telling me I won't be accepting anyone else new... But do continue to read the fic to find out just in case... ;p There are two new girls but they will feature after this THREE CHAPTER special... okay it's not special it's just loooooooong!

Added AN: Mabelle your pics I will place up after the weekend's been on my page I wanna do some of my own for the other authors who asked. Um and on my list I have Raine, Bura400, The Dragonball Fairy, Jeril, S'rac for drawing so far... if I'm forgetting anyone and I KNOW I AM remind me I had to delete most of my e-mails to do with this fic cause the space in my inbox *sighs* it's kinda overloaded, but with a fic like this, it's no wonder!!! *shakes fist at ffn for being down* Damnit again!! Delaying my updates!!

***

***Evil in Competition***

***I wanna be with you, it's crazy but it's true,

and everything I do I wanna be with you***

*BananaGirl*

"Muwhahaha! I covered Skittles in bananas! Damn, when I get home I can say 'The Prince of All Saiya-jins was covered in only bananas'." I grinned.

"Isn't that, well, lying?" My naive muse asked.

"Well duh! Muwhahaha. Rach will be so jealous! Eep!" I squealed as someone grabbed the back of my shirt and lifted me upwards. "Oh, hey Veggie." I grinned down at Vegeta.

"Do NOT call me that!" Vegeta warned.

"Call you what?"

"That!"

"What?!"

"Veggie!" Vegeta wrinkled his nose in disgust towards the pet name.

"Ok, you don't want me to call you Veggie?" I asked.

"Yes."

"You do want me to call you Veggie?" I inquired, getting confused.

"No!"

"Huh? Veggie, which one is it?" I demanded, getting flustered, and not feeling too good from the height he was dangling me from.

"Shut up, baka!" Vegeta growled. "What is this substance you sprayed all over me?" Vegeta demanded.

"Me? How you know it was me? I'm sick of getting the blame for everything!" I huffed.

"The substance is yellow and smells like bananas and dishwater. You have bananas in your pockets, a banana peel in your hair, bits of banana on your hands and a monkey running around your feet." Vegeta pointed out.

"Whoopsie." I muttered. "Wait!" I called, before Vegeta could pummel me. "Oh my God! There's a spider!" I mocked, remembering one of the chapters from my fic.

"What? Where?" Vegeta demanded, dropping me.

"Fuck!" I yelled, rubbing my backside. "Don't be too careful now."

"Where's the spider?" Vegeta demanded, a look of panic in his eyes.

"SPIDER? Where?? Ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed, running towards the table and jumping on top of it.

"What the hell are you doing?" Krillen asked, looking at me strangely.

"There's a fucking spider!" I screeched in horror. "Quorky! Get the spider, kill it!" I urged my muse. "What are you laughing at?"

"Your stupidity!" Quorky answered once he'd stopped laughing. "There is no spider, remember?"

"Shit. Mental note: Don't take the piss out of people's severe arachnophobia when you have a severe case yourself." I muttered, shuddering at the thought of an eight-legged freak running around CC.

"Bakayaro." Vegeta muttered.

"Psssh, whatever Veggie." I muttered, hurriedly walking over to Quorky as various authors stared at the back of my head.

"Now you've had some excitement, what do we do now?" Quorky asked.

"Hmmm, I wonder what Veggie's bedroom looks like." I grinned mischievously, looking over at Vegeta who was occupied. "Lets go." I motioned for Quorky to follow me as I inconspicuously left the kitchen.

***

*J'dee*

"Here, you look like you could use these." I looked up at Gohan. I must have looked like I was suffering or something for him to interrupt me. I looked at the painkillers and frowned. "You were rubbing your temple I thought you might of had a head ache..."

I smiled and took the painkillers and Gohan handed me a glass of water I downed the two pills with water.

"So care to tell me what's got you suffering from a head ache?"

I sighed. "Just tired." I remarked looking at the night sky that was beginning to stretch across horizon.

"I'll drive you to Yamcha's if you want to go now." Gohan offered.

I pulled out a piece of paper and scribbled on it. Gohan looked over my shoulder. "It's my cell number I'm going to give it to Bulma in case anyone else arrives and she can get them to call me on this number if they have anymore questions since I think half the Saiyan population is going to be staying here." I explained.

Gohan nodded. "That's a good idea."

I looked over as Pan tugged at Gohan's trousers. "Daddy, I'm hungry."

He smiled. "Okay we'll get some food on the way home."

"But grand-pa's eating here. I want to too."

I looked at Gohan. "I can wait a wee while longer." I said.

"Uhhh, okay. Will you be okay though?"

"Fine." I yawned and waved him off.

"At least she's not shouting at you eh Gohan." Krillen laughed as he walked past.

I shook my head at them. Complete and utter goofballs.

Eighteen landed with Marron and the young teen ran up to her father and grinned.

"Marron!!" Bra and Pan cheered and ran up to her latching themselves on to her legs and she laughed at the two of them.

'Why does that remind me of the babysitter's club?' I thought to myself.

I tapped the side of my head as the throbbing came back. "I don't get it... the headaches they're not leaving..." I mumbled and got up I began to pace worriedly. When I got headaches there was usually a change in the atmosphere. It's hard to explain. Like Mabelle I'm sensitive to certain energies that flow through the air. She was sensitive to evil and I'm sensitive to disruptions.

I watched Marron as she went in to Capsule Corp. Pan and Bra following. Eighteen stayed outside to talk to Krillen and she motioned to Seventeen to watch over her daughter, all these strange new people must of made her a bit more openly mother-like especially after the beating she got from Lady Icer.

'That must be so hard to cope with....' I thought sadly. 'We've turned their world upside down and inside out...'

The throbbing cut me from my thought and I saw Gohan looking over at me from where he was, I rubbed the side of my head.

"Something's wrong- something's not quite right..." I murmured to myself. I looked over at Gohan he seemed to be taking a general interest in my well being. I was overly flattered by that fact- if it weren't for Videl.

Like a flash of sheet lightening my vision was suddenly blurred and in the middle of my pacing I doubled over as a feeling of a million and one jackhammers drummed in to the sides of my head.

"What the-" I cried out and all I saw was a bright red button...

Gohan grabbed me helping me up as the button vanished from my view. My hands were trembling and I was breathing rather erratically.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

I saw Vegeta walking out no longer in his spandex but ordinary clothes, a long sleeved blue top and a pair of jeans. He looked at me.

"I'm fine Gohan." I sighed.

"No, you're not. That was no ordinary headache to knock you over like that."

I looked up at him and then I looked down at my own hands in wonder. 'Am I turning out to be just like my character from the storm fics?' I thought.

"J'dee..." Gohan's voice broke in to my thoughts and I looked up at him. "What happened?" He asked. He sounded generally concerned.

I shuddered at the feeling the atmosphere changed and then there was another brilliant flash. "Not again..." I closed my eyes.

"WOMAN WHAT WAS THAT?!?!" Vegeta's voice bellowed.

I opened one eye and saw Bulma and Vegeta running into the house.

"Huh?" I blinked completely confused.

***

*S'rac*

Chris, known as S'rac, on the Internet, looked up into the black sky. He had just been working out again, even at this unreasonable hour of the morning, and outside, at that. 'Blast,' he thought. 'Maybe I've watched too much DBZ, but I sure do wish I could have power like all of them.' He tried to focus his energy into a ball again, to no avail. 'I must be crazy, but what if.......what if I'm just not strong enough for that...... Why else would I be out here at four in the morning. Call me crazy, but I just get the feeling that I'm right about this. Imagine actually going to the DBZ world, even if I was weak, compared to all of them. Ahh, just to be there......' he thought, closing his eyes, and tilting his head up, and sniffing the early morning air. He shrugged, let out a sigh, and picked up the weights again, 'Oh well, back to my never-ending quest for strength.'

After a few more minutes, he decided to go check on FF.net, to see if his DBZ Ranma Crossover, had earned itself, anymore reviews.

He was disturbed, from this, when he felt very strange, as if he was being torn from his dimension of time and space. He yelled, only to hear it echo, as he seemed to be falling into an abyss. He closed his eyes, wondering if he had collapsed from fatigue and that this was all a dream.

A minute later, he felt himself still standing. He opened his eyes. "I must be tired," he said to himself, putting his hand to his head. Then, he realised that he wasn't in his back yard anymore. He saw that he was standing in a large field of grass that was blowing in the wind. He saw rolling hills, all around him. He saw the dark clouds in the sky. The wind was blowing the grass, underneath his feet. He could smell the rain, coming. He stood wide-eyed. He'd always wanted a chance to use Piccolo's pose, when he realised who the Supreme Kai was. "W-where am I?" he asked himself. He looked down at himself. He had changed dramatically. "WH-WHA?!" he shouted, seeing his own hands, which looked like they were out of Dragon Ball Z. "I'm-I'm..." Then, he caught a glimpse of his hair, which was blowing in the wind in front of his face. It was normally brown. He grabbed a pointy lock of his now, blackish-brown hair. "M-my hair..." 'It looks like I always thought it would, in DBZ....' he thought to himself.

He finally calmed down enough to look around. He first looked at his clothes. He gasped as he saw the gi Goku wore. "Wha?! How did I get this?!" he shouted. He smiled and thought, 'I always wanted one of these.' Next, he looked at his arms, to see bulging muscles. "OH-MY-GOSH! I-I can't believe it! My wish for strength has come true!" He looked into the sky and smiled. However, he took this moment to look behind him. He looked down, only to see a brown, furry tail waving around. Now this was shocking, to say the least. He grabbed it, and pulled it up, to look at it closer, to make sure it was real. He didn't get the chance to examine it further seeing as, as soon as he squeezed it, he felt a horrible searing pain go all throughout his body. Unprepared for it, he fell to his knees, and screamed out in agony, which echoed, through the hills. He succeeded at pushing himself back up off the ground, after a few minutes of sitting there, trying to take control. "Well, I'd say that's real," he said, recognising a Saiyan Tail when he saw one. "Now, what the heck is going on here?!" he yelled to no one in particular.

He then, sensed something he hadn't been able to sense before. "Are those........power levels?" he asked himself. "But that might mean-"he cut himself off, and pointed his hand at a boulder nearby. He concentrated all his energy, and a ball formed in his hand. He smiled, and laughed, in his bliss, and fired it. The blast was overkill, for the former rock. "I-I can't believe this!" He got another idea. He tried, as Gohan had instructed Videl in her flight lessons, but when he thought about it, it came to him like a sixth sense. He rose in the air, and laughed until he couldn't laugh anymore.

He lowered himself to the ground, and got his wildest idea yet. "I can't believe this! I-I'm actually a Saiyan! But wait....." He smirked, hoping this would work. He bent his arms over his head, then yelled out, making the ground rumble. He shot his arms down to his sides. A brilliant light, started to emit itself from him. He was powering up! "I can't believe this! A dream come true! But there's one more part. Oh please don't let it end here!" he said to himself, hoping beyond hope, what he tried next, worked. He increased the volume in his voice, as the rain started to pour on him. His energy burst into a brilliant gold, his now spiky hair, stood on end, and turned yellow. His eyes turned cyan, and he could feel his muscles increase even more in size. He finally stopped yelling, and smirked. Then he laughed, he laughed long and hard. When he finally slowed his laughing, he said to himself, "I'm a Super Saiyan....." He didn't need to say any more than that. He found his heroes' energy signatures, smirked, and blasted off, in a flash of gold. He flew off in the direction of people, who he knew had already sensed him coming...................

***

*Bura400*

It seemed like an eternity to me that I was up against that stupid wall and let's not forget that stupid Veggie-head for being in my stupid way. Feh. I knew I was dead meat and better avoid Vegeta awhile; I wouldn't want to be final-flashed after all. And you all are probably thinking along the lines I was lucky to fall on the hot-headed ouji and be 'held' by him. No way. I was so embarrassed in front of the others, I wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

After I calmed down and Veggie left, I began to 'feel' others around me what I guess were there power levels, plus now that I was a Saiya-jin I heard buzzes of conversation that I could pick up on. Sweet. I felt a few more arrive in the Dragonball World and from what I could tell were pretty pure. Thank Kami. We only had a few evil ones I know of so far and the Cell chick's and Freeza lady's kis made me shiver. I felt goosebumps break out on my skin.

I rubbed my arms nervously, glad they were away from me at the moment. I felt the evil kis moving further away. As I was getting ready to stand up, I saw a new girl Saiya-jin arrive on the flying nimbus?! She looked at me with what I guess was an understanding smile and with a devious smirk, followed Mr. Pukepants. I smiled ruefully; this was gonna be good.

********

Once I gathered enough energy, I was curious and very, very, hungry so I decided to get some food and maybe bug some other people. But first I was headed to the kitchen to get me some grub. I felt like hadn't eaten in days or weeks. I heard a few voices and I hesitated, fiddling my thumbs. Well I would have to face the people who saw my puke-athon sometime. I came around the corner, my heels clicking on the marble tiles, and I got a *NASTY* surprise.

"What the hell?" I snarled, glaring at my ebony boot. I saw some yellow gunk, what smelled like banana to my sensitive nose stuck on my damn shoe.

I got wide-eyed stares from various people in the room and I wasn't even surprised. I made a weak, pathetic entrance and meekly complied with Vegeta. Well, I am always weak after throwing up, wouldn't you? Now to put some of the usual spit and fire back into myself.

I levelled them all with a 'Vegeta Glare' and they all looked away from me, being ashamed at being caught staring. I smirked. 'Good.' I thought with an inner smile. Now FOOD!

As per cue, my stomach rumbled rather loudly and I put my hand behind my neck sheepishly. That got even more stares and even a smile.

I heard an even bigger rumble from ......Goku??!! It practically shook the whole damn kitchen. In a classic moment, we both smiled wide and declared an unforgettable line.

"Do you got anything to eat?"

***

*The Dragonball Fairy*

"B-but you're a cat, cats don't talk" I choked out, unconsciously powering down to normal from the shock

"No shit, Sherlock." Tux growled.

"Keep digging, Watson." I hissed, "....but how can you talk anyway?" I questioned.

"I'll disregard your earlier remark since I'm so generous, but here in the DBZ world almost anything is possible."

"Ok...." I drawled, looking around. Then I noticed I had a tail again. "Hey what happened to the other 2?" I blinked, staring at my single tail again.

"That's another thing that I was going to tell you," Tux said, looking up at the sky, just as a huge book fell from it. I barely caught it.

"Oof, what's this?" I said catching the book.

"Just open it and I'll read moron," said Tux, casually I growled and opened the book. It wasn't written in English, or Japanese. That's when I realised it was Saiyan and somehow I was able to read it. Tux cleared his throat then read, "In an ancient clan of Saiyans there was a legend, the legend of the Triform. The Triform was a very rare and evil force, it is said that only one Saiyan can achieve it and when they die and their soul is born into another person and so on."

"And?" I said, growing impatient.

"Shut up and let me finish, anyway," he continued, "The Triform is like SSJ but when you're in this form you have 3 tails and 3 eyes that's one of the reasons its called the Triform. The other is because in this you have power over three elements, fire, ice, and lightning. It's also very similar to SSJ but Triform level 1 is stronger then SSJ 1 but not SSJ but Triform 2 is and so on. So, you see, a few minutes ago you weren't in SSJ 3 you were Triform 3 and since that is the farthest you can go, you would be able to beat most of the people here. Some will be able to beat you, like Goku, Vegeta and a few other people because they can go SSJ 4 and you can only go Triform 3," Tux finished, as I stared wide eye, mouth hanging open. All this stuff was happening in one day. I end up in the DBZ world, I'm a Saiyan, my cat can talk, and now I find out I'm some legendary Triform Saiyan?

"However..." Tux continued, "it is said that the Triform is powered by evil energy and after using it too long the evilness consumes you until you can no longer control yourself." I walked to sit under another tree, nearer to everyone with Tux perched on my shoulder.

"This is a big responsibility, being some legendary Triform now it makes it harder to choice between good and evil," I groaned.

"I don't know and I don't care I just want to get out of this animated dump," growled Tux.

"Shut up, Tux. We're staying for a while... now good or evil? God, choices…" I said rubbing my temples, "Wow, my first migraine..."

***

*Lady Youko*

I yawned as I sat on the pile of rubble. This was getting boring… I tossed my hair over my shoulder and sighed. I needed to get some minions, mindless followers. I sighed again as I wished I had a lovely toy like Zarbon to play with or even that cool chair… as if by a miracle there was the handsome blue-skinned, green-haired man and I was sitting in a lovely hover chair that had a footrest and everything. I felt that wicked smile creep over my lips as he looked around the destroyed city confused.

"Welcome back to the world of the living, Zarbon," I chuckled as I moved towards him. For a second, he looked frightened. Then when he saw me, a smile crept over his face. "I was wondering if you'd like to take your old position, under me." For a second, he looked like he was going to refuse… then I saw the lust… The man was attracted to me. Excellent.

"I would be honoured to, my Lady," he bowed and I smiled. Mentally, I wished for the rest of Freeza's army, the Ginyu force, and Cooler's men. In a flash, an army of men stood before me.

"Welcome, gentlemen, I am Lady Icer. I am stronger than Freeza, Cooler, and King Cold, and I wanted to ask you how many of you would like your old jobs back? Those who do may remain here in the living world, those who don't… well, I assume there's still a place left for you in Hell," I cried and I watched as the ship I wished for appeared behind me and I laughed. I wondered slightly if any of the other authors could do things like this. I watched as Ginyu, his team, and the henchmen of said tyrants all came up. They all kneeled on one knee at my feet.

"We serve you, Lady Icer," they said in unison and I smiled.

"Let's get going, I wish to destroy this mud-ball but first I need to win a little competition," I laughed as I boarded the ship first.

*-*

I stared at the city below and smiled. The wine in my glass was very good and I could see why Freeza had loved it so.

"Perhaps I should bring old Freeza back," I muttered and I noticed how Dodoria, Zarbon, and Ginyu all seemed to flinch and I turned to look at them. "I would have to share you with him then, wouldn't I? I never was very good at sharing." I laughed as I got up and floated towards the surface of the Earth.

"My Lady, would you like us to go with you?" Zarbon asked and I smiled, it would be good to let the other authors know what I was up to now… with Dodoria and Zarbon there would be quick a few surprised.

"Yes, you and Dodoria will come with me, Captain, you are to make sure NO one leaves this ship. If I so much as detect ONE ki from this ship I will take it out on you," I said and smiled as I took off followed by Zarbon and Dodoria. I smirked as I wished them stronger, they didn't notice it, but Vegeta would.

I landed in the center of the city and smiled when a woman screamed my name in terror.

"Ah, the life of a celebrity, it's so hard to get things done when every one recognises you," I laughed as I stared at the humans running away. I threw a few ki blasts and smiled as the streets were mostly deserted. "You two destroy the buildings, make sure no one is playing possum."

"And what will you be doing, my Lady?" Zarbon asked and I walked over to him…he was about a foot taller than me and I caught his chin in my hand.

"My handsome Zarbon, I'm going to see if this city has any gowns…in other words, I'm going shopping," I smiled as I kissed him. He seemed quite shocked, but he didn't seem to mind at all. "Now get to work." I smiled as I entered the store, yes there were so many dresses here. I laughed as I listened to buildings blow up. I would have to see how good of a plaything Zarbon was later.

***

*Saiyan Princess TRF*

Knowing who the 2 Saiyans sitting on thrones above me were and NOT knowing how much power I had, I decided it would be best to just bow.

"You!" asked the king, "Who are you?"

"Well," I started, "I'm-" I was cut off by a brilliant flash of light that Juunanagou(#17), Marron(Krillin's daughter), Bra and Pan appeared out of, "What are YOU doing here?" I asked.

Juunana looked at me and winced, "That's just my luck. In addition to being hurled into the past without a way back I'd HAVE to land in the same place as you!"

"Yep," I said smiling, "so how DID you get here?"

Juunanagou sighed, "I followed Maron, Bra and Pan into the lab and Pan pressed the 'start' button and here we are."

Pan grinned innocently, which assured me that she was the guilty one. Then I looked at Bra, "I thought you were with your daddy," I said looking at her.

"I was but papa got barfed on by someone and then later he got banana gunk on him so he went inside and I went to find Pan!"

"I was babysitting for Pan and she started wandering off and found Bra and my uncle Juunanagou found us and Pan got into the lab and pressed the start button on the time machine and now we're here," Maron explained.

"Oh," I said, then I noted an annoyed look from the 2 Vegetas and whispered, "Uh...I'm not sure but I think we should bow."

"Damned straight!" yelled the young Vegeta glaring at us, "You are in SERIOUS trouble you little-" his father cut him off.

"What was that you were saying about 'time travel'?" he questioned.

"Aw shit," I muttered.

"This isn't the worst that will happen," Juunana whispered to me, "By my calculations when we started that machine we created an..." he went on but I didn't catch any of it because he was using really big scientific words I'd never bothered to learn so when he was done it was only fitting to ask,

"In ENGLISH please!"

Juunanagou rolled his eyes, "Basically what it means is that anyone who walks into the lab is going to be warped into this place."

"Oh," I replied, "So what lies do we make about time travelling for them?" I asked referring to the 2 Vegetas.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN LIES?!?!?!" shouted the young Vegeta.

"We're in trouble," I whispered to Juunanagou, Marron, Bra and Pan who kind of rolled their eyes at me in a 'Do you really think so?' kind of way.

***

*Raine*

Out On The Town

Yamcha was a great tour guide and Tsunami could help but smile at her good fortune of running into him before any of the other authors could scoop him up. She sat back and relaxed against the cushy, leather interior of his expensive hover car. Yamcha kept his eyes on the road but smiled, "I think the first place to take you would be a clothing store, ne? Unless you're comfortable in what you're wearing?"
He took that moment to get a quick glance at her outfit. Tsunami smirked, "Oh no, no, I'd love to see what kind of stores your world has. This is really nice of you."
Yamcha returned the smirk with one of his own, "Oh, it's no trouble at all."

And true to his word, Yamcha had taken her to quite the snazzy clothing store. She grinned from ear to ear. She'd never be able to choose! But of course, being polite, she decided to stick to only a couple of outfits. Yamcha carried the shopping bags with ease back to the car while Tsunami came out dressed in a white, lacy, cotton halter-top, navy blue bell bottoms and black thongs (sandals, not underwear you pervs!!). She smiled, toying with her large silver hoop earrings before hopping into the car.

After shopping was sight-seeing. And Yamcha had chosen a large city to sight-see. The buildings stretched into the heavens, the streets were as white as ivory and there were trees on every block. One of those rich, Beverly Hills-type cities, she thought with lop-sided grin.
They finally stopped at a restaurant where they dined on spaghetti and steak. Tsunami managed to control her Saiyan impulses to 'pig-out' because of the other patrons in the area. Yamcha hadn't seemed to notice, she thought with a thankful sigh.
"So, do you like South City?" Yamcha finally spoke before cutting up his steak. Tsunami grinned, "Oh yeah."
After hour-long conversation, the subject finally came up, "So, does Bulma-san have a place for you to stay?"
Tsunami's eyes widened, "Crap... I can't believe I didn't remember! I don't have a place to stay, Yamcha."
She hadn't noticed the sly grin on his face, "You could stay with me if you want."
She paused and looked at him for a moment.
Okay, Yamcha's allowing you to live with him. What happened when Ardin wrote 'Warped'?...Oh kuso! Wait, no, that's a good thing... kinda... Wait, what did mom always tell you about boys... She mentally frowned. Her mother told her she couldn't date till she was out of college, or she'd kill her! Of course, that didn't stop her anyway. She smiled, "Thank you so much Yamcha! You don't know how much this means to me."
"Oh, it's totally fine with me. It means I'll have someone else to talk to besides Puar," he said with a friendly smile, which she couldn't help but imitate.

After dinner, Yamcha took her back to his place and Tsunami could feel butterflies in her stomach.
He's gonna hit on you and you know it... I WANT HIM TO!! No... wait, no I don't want to move too fast too quickly... Aurgh! Damn, damn you hormones! She sighed low enough for him not to hear. The drive home was silent and she couldn't help but look him over every now and then. She had to shake her head to clear it of more hentai thoughts.
Oh if I weren't a Christian…

***

*J'dee*

Gohan had left me outside and all the authors were slowly leaving falling off with certain Z characters. I sighed to myself and picked up my bag and hefted it on to my shoulder. The night sky was telling me it was time to head off and hide.

"You don't have to go stay with Yamcha you know there are other options ya know." Master Roshi shuffled along next to me as I walked inside.

"I know I probably won't anymore. I might drop by to give him his apartment key back." I sighed disappointed. I had really wanted to glomp that goof. But I had to be the serious one, I had to be the grown up.

"You can stay with me." Master Roshi offered.

I looked at him all bruised and battered. He didn't seem to give up and I sighed. "You've got Krillen, Eighteen and Marron living under your roof, I don't think there's room for me." I said honestly.

He looked at me taking in what I said and he looked down the hallway suddenly. I followed his look feeling the disturbance in the air.

"Something's happened..." Master Roshi spoke suddenly with such seriousness in his voice. I admired that about the old man he may have been a perverted old man but he had that 'thing' about him that came with years of training.

"I can feel it to. The air... it's shifted." I replied as we walked to a door.

"Gone?! BULMA WHAT DO YOU MEAN PAN'S GONE!!!!"

I stood in the doorway watching Gohan going completely N.A.T.O. "Whoa..."

He turned and looked at me. I cringed suddenly and his look softened. "You know magick right can you bring them back?" He asked.

"Bring who back?"

"Pan. She's gone. She went in to Bulma's lab and she didn't come out."

I looked at Gohan. "Gohan that's not a good idea to mix magick and science. Look at the damage I've done so far." I remarked and motioned out the window at the authors still on the lawn. "I can't."

Gohan looked down. "What am I going to tell Videl? She's going to kill me."

"I'll come with you. Maybe if I can find a place where I can be undisturbed I can work a spell to form a kind of contact with them." I offered.

Gohan nodded. "Then it's settled. You'll stay with me."

I nodded and placed my cellular number in Bulma's hand. "For the people and Saiyans staying here that I pulled through. If they need to contact me."

"So much for Yamcha, huh?" Gohan chuckled.

I rubbed the back of my neck blushing. "It doesn't matter. I've got a responsibility now. I've got to keep this world intact. I can't get schoolgirl. It'll just be distracting."

Vegeta huffed at me. I knew he was not very impressed with me. "You're trouble girl. I knew that from the moment Kakarott brought you here. Know this: step out of line and I will have your neck."

I rubbed my throat subconsciously and Vegeta smirked at my discomfort.

"C'mon J'dee I'll take you back to my place." Gohan slipped an arm round my shoulder and he guided me out of the room. Master Roshi watched me pass him. I think he decided to stay inside until the dangerous 'Saiyan women' had departed.

I sat in silence as Gohan drove the car out to where he and Videl lived. My insides were twisting in knots and I looked out the window, it'd probably be morning by the time we arrived at his place. At least the way he drove.

"C'mon Gohan! Let me drive plllllllease...."

"Do you know where I live?" He asked.

"No. But you can give me directions."

He chuckled. "Dad told me about your not being able to follow directions, so I think not. My car, I'm driving."

"I wish I had my car." I grumbled and crossed my arms.

Suddenly, Gohan slammed on the brakes as a car fell from the sky. Gohan blinked and he looked at me. I looked at the Honda prelude and recognised the licence plate that read Jazzy'D...

"OOOOOOOH! IT'S MY CAR!!!!" I squealed.

"J'dee? What on earth?" He questioned.

"Ummmm, I forgot. Powers." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Don't tell me I have to tow your car back to my place now?"

I gave Gohan a pleading look. "Pllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaasssseeeeee??"

***

*Maria Cline*

Lady Seru left the Capsule Corps after her little talk with Lady Icer. "A competition... I like it..." Lady Seru complimented as she landed outside. "But, what can I do for one day? Can't go any rampages, that would be cheating. I may be a supervillianess but I'm an honourable supervillianess."

She smirked when she sense Piccolo close by and he was coming her way. "Oh yeah." She laughed as Piccolo landed next to her. Piccolo had left the corps before she could even talk to him. Now, he was actually coming to her.

Piccolo was taller than her, even in her Lady Seru form. His long cape bellowed in the wind. His face was alien but in some way handsome. "Lady Seru, I understand that you and your frosty friend had been doing some chaos."

"I'm a supervillianess, it's my job." Lady Seru said as she took off her hat and capsule corps jacket and placed it to the side. "You want to fight me, handsome?"

Piccolo blushed slightly at the comment. Ever since these strange aliens came to this planet, he had been hit on by the girls. He didn't know why. He wasn't boyfriend material. "Okay." He took off his turban and cape and went into fighting position.

Lady Seru smirked as she got out her sword and attacked.

******

"These DBZ warriors are so easy." Lady Seru laughed as she sat on top of an unconscious Piccolo. "Thank goo- well... thank evilness that Piccolo took off his cape before we fought."

She laughed as she got out her digital camera and took a picture. "Now... the clothes!" She eagerly yanked off Piccolo's shirt and pants. She looked at the mostly nude Namekian to see that he was wearing a pair of briefs. "He's a briefs kind of guy." She commented when she stared at the shoes.

She had never seen Piccolo's bare feet before. It was one of the questions that she had about this place. What does Piccolo's feet look like? She reached down and yanked on the shoes. "Come on!" Lady Seru grunted as she yanked harder. "Come off!" She moaned as the shoes finally came off.

She sighed in relief as she looked down at the shoes and nearly facefaulted. Piccolo had the same type of feet as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (TM). "I can't believe this... Piccolo has two toes!" She snickered as she took a picture of Piccolo again. She went to her pile of clothes and put on the cape. She posed in her cape and nodded. "Oh yeah, gotta love the cape."

She flew off again with her clothes. "Now... who to strip next?"

***

*END OF CHAPTER!!!*

(move on to pt 2 of the 3 pt special!!!!)

~J'dee