Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Bonding ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

***Bonding***

***You won't believe the things I've seen, far beyond you're wildest dreams,

I've seen chaos and order rein supreme, I've seen the beauty of the universe,

so peaceful and serene in second to violence and screams…***

***

*VegeChan/Mabelle/Tobias/Lady Youko/J'dee* cont'd

*****

'Right time to do my thing.' I thought as my feet touched the ground. I knelt down to the ground on one knee and I waved my hand over the ice and began a quick incantation.

"Powers that be, powers that see, powers of three time three, I call up thee. Cut her source of author powers, so mote it be."

I looked up at Kakuna and Gohan and nodded. "Okay ramblers, lets get rambling." I said standing up. I brushed the ice off the knee of my gi and Gohan looked at the ice.

The ice flashed a deep blue before the light seeped in to the ice and ground, the spell sent out there. I only hoped it would reach Lady Icer before Tobias did.

******

I opened my eyes as the whip stopped singing through the air and a guard rushed in. I looked back over my shoulder at Ginyu, the whip was down and he was staring at the warrior whispering to Lady Icer. I didn't know what to think but I could feel it, him! Toby was here and he was close. I could practically smell him and I hoped that I wasn't going to be whipped again. I didn't fight when I was released from the cuffs but I nearly bolted when I was shoved into the cage again. As before, the threads surrounded me and I was held spread-eagle. I looked up at Ginyu and Jeice as they smiled at me, the gag keeping me from telling me what I thought about them. They exited the room and I was alone, I didn't like this!

*****

Tobias walked to the front gate and noticed all the men scurrying around. The gate raised, and the entire Ginyu Force surrounded him.

"Lady Icer will see you in her private chambers." Ginyu said, smirking. Tobias nodded.

"Take me to her."

*****

I smiled as Toby slowly entered my throne-room his eyes clouded with suspicion. I smirked as the Ginyu Force followed him. He looked upset, but not worried. My little monkey had something planned.

"Welcome to my fortress, monkey, I hope you like it. It was specially designed for you and your little princess," I chuckled as he glared at me.

*****

"Cut the crap." Tobias said, after Lady Icer's greeting. "Where's Mabelle?" Lady Icer smiled and snapped her fingers. A large silver birdcage lowered to the ground, and Tobias could see Mabelle hanging inside, suspended by wires. Her mouth was gagged and her eyes widened at the sight of Tobias. She began to struggle but soon gave up, just watching intently.

"What do you want?" he hissed, clenching his fists. Lady Icer smiled.

*****

I growled as I watched Toby and Lady Icer talk. I was hoping he wouldn't do something stupid, but now I was worried he was going to do something that would get us both in lots of trouble. I knew that if he accepted this deal neither of us would be free ever again. I gulped as I watched it play out. Please Toby, don't worry about me, it's you she's after anyway.

*****

"Now, my little monkey, I have an ultimatum for you. You will obey me, do everything I ask, and never even think about running off. If you do this, I'll see to it that my new pet is alive and well," I said as I looked at him. "What do you think about that?" He was eyeing the damage done to his little whore.

*****

"Fine." Tobias said. "Me for her. I'll do whatever you want, now let her go." Lady Icer shook her head.

"Oh no, my toy monkey. You see I will keep her to make sure you will do as I say. Then you will obey everything I say." she said, and began to laugh. Tobias smirked. Lady Icer stopped laughing and gave him a look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked.

"You don't think I came alone did you?" he asked. He whirled around and fired at blast at a group of warrior, who screamed as they went to the next dimension. Then two explosions came, one from the right and then another for the left. Lady Icer's men began to scream as they were being destroyed.

"You bastard! You five, go stop the intruders! I will take care of my toy!" Lady Icer cried. The Ginyu Force gave a small bow, and hurried off. Lady Icer smirked at him.

"You are in deep trouble, boy. I will surround you with hundreds of Friezas!" she cried and focused. Nothing happened. Tobias began to laugh.

*****

I watched in horror as I tried again and again but nothing happened, damn it! I glared at him as he laughed and threw a ki blast at the cage. It looked as if the cage itself was burning, I smirked. Perhaps his little bitch was feeling the heat at the moment. She came through just fine and I hissed as my tail began to whip around behind me. I only thanked the Heavens that I had wished myself stronger before he had come. I would've been a dead lizard if I hadn't.

*****

I growled as I watched as the ki blast surrounded me and I gulped, hoping that Toby knew how to control this attack. I practically cried out in relief as I realized the ki was staying about six inches away from me. I reached my fingers out to brush at the ki and watched it move away from me. I fell, too weary to fly, Toby's strong arms wrapped around me and I looked up at him and felt like crying.

*****

"You bastard!" she screamed, clenching her fists. Tobias slowly pulled the burnt remains of the ki bands from Mabelle, and then her gag. Mabelle wept and threw her arms around him.

"Toby!" she wept. Tobias held her for a moment and then stood up, holding weeping into his chest as they stood. It must have been bad for her, and Tobias could make out faint whip marks on her back. Tobias growled, he would get Lady Icer for each one.

"I asked J'dee to remove your author powers. She is the one who brought us here after all." Tobias said and Lady Icer snarled.

"I don't need them now! I made myself far more powerful than before!" she screamed, and began to power up. Tobias gently pushed Mabelle away from him and powered up to SSJ4.

"Go. J'dee and the others are waiting." he said.

"But-"

"GO!" he screamed and launched himself at Lady Icer. Mabelle ran.

*****

This was very bad, how was I supposed to beat this little monkey now that his weakness was running off. I smirked. At least she was heading towards the Ginyu Force, I hoped that they would show her back to her room. I turned to the monkey in front of me.

"So I assume we're going to be doing this the hard way," I hissed as he powered up, I could take him like this. I had to stop him from going SSJ4, or at least act like I was trying.

*****

Tobias screamed and slammed a knee into Lady Icer's chest. She reeled back, and kicked up. He caught her foot and threw her down threw the floor. He flew after her, and she fired a blast in his face. Tobias snarled and stopped. Icer grabbed him by the waist, and slammed him head first into the floor, slashing his forehead open. She moved back, panting as Tobias slowly got up. He was grinning.

"Yosh. I haven't had this much fun since I went to Cedar Point in the real world. Maybe after I kick your kusottare ass from here to hell, I'll take Mabelle there." he said with a grin. Lady Icer snarled.

"Well then I guess I'll have to take it up a notch!" she said, and closed her eyes. She let out a scream as Tobias watched in awe.

*****

I could feel Tobias's power surging all around me. I'd had enough of waiting. I knew that I needed to find Mabelle. I know she's hurt, but not badly. My senses are so overwhelmed though, that I don't even realize what's coming at me till I'm practically face to face with her. I could see that she hadn't expected me of all people to be here, hiding in a corner to conceal herself. Of course, I had sensed her presence. She was battle ready and prepared to give a swing at my head. My eyes widen, lips widening into a grin. "MABELLE!"

*****

I rushed down the corridor and growled as I felt another powerful fighter coming towards me. I powered up to SSJ2, my arm raised to kill whoever was coming. I hid in a corner and watched as a shadow began to creep towards me. I waited until the shadow passed me and leapt at the warrior! I was about to blast the warrior when I realized that it was a woman, a Saiyan woman, a Saiyan woman who looked happy to see me. I suddenly recognized the female.

"Kakuna?" I asked.

*****

"Gohan!!" I watched as he was slammed in to a wall, how could they do that to Gohan? They weren't that strong were they? I rushed to his side and pulled him out of the hole in the wall. I blushed suddenly seeing his shirt torn and half hanging on him. He looked at me then to the gi I was wearing. I hadn't even had time to get changed. But the Z team fought in their gi's all the time why couldn't I?

"I just remembered I left the chicken in the oven." I said to him.

Gohan laughed and he looked at me. "That's the least of our worries now."

Gohan leapt back in to battle and I just stood there, I'd been trained to defend, but I found myself stumped, unsure of what to do.

I watched the flying side kick sail right in to the stomach of the guard who'd thrown Gohan in to the wall. He flew back and hit the wall with a sickening crack and I cringed.

"Jera!" Gohan shouted at me.

I spun round in time to duck a punch at a guy I hadn't even sensed come up behind me. I saw him reach for my tail and he grabbed it thinking it was the source of my power, but he was greeted with knee straight to the crown jewels. "That's not my weak point." I growled at him.

The guy fell over and I saw more come at Gohan. 'Why Gohan?' I thought and shrugged it off. He must have appeared stronger.

******

All I could think of was how strong I was going to be and I smiled as I stood in front of the monkey. Sadly, he didn't wait and jumped to SSJ4. Damn it! I'd have to go further if I wanted a fighting chance. He smirked at me and I growled. This transformation actually hurt. I didn't know why but it actually caused pain to transform again. Oh well, victory was my only concern.

*****

Lady Icer looked like a female version of Kooler in her fourth transformation. Her power level did rise substantially but Tobias was still more powerful. He smirked, but Lady Icer raised a hand.

"Wait, there's one more," she said in a deeper voice, and Tobias' eyes widened. There was a fifth transformation?

*****

Shit! It hurt more than I could imagine and I knew that the power would set me even with him. I howled as my fingers erupted outward as the bone became sharp and pulled free from the flesh. I hunched forward as the bones in my knees and forearms ripped up and out, slicing through my skin and became fearsome blades. My tailbones ripped and splayed at the ends becoming flat, wide and sharp. I laughed as I finished, it hurt but the power jump was exhilarating!

*****

After the dust cleared, Tobias could see Lady Icer. Her hands had transformed to claws, razor blades extended from her forearms and knees. Her tail had grown into what looked like a battle-ax with two blades on the tip. All the tips on her head were razor sharp, and looked deadly to the touch. To top it off her, power level was the same as his.

"Oh sh-" Tobias began but Icer slammed into him. He went flying back, smashing through a few walls in the process. Icer flew after him, but he flipped up. He landed on her back, and fired a blast at her back. She howled and flipped him off and charged him. The battle raged on....

*****

I stepped forth, pulling Mabelle into a bear hug. "I'm so glad you're alright! I can't believe that I'm here, but I am!" All the while, Mabelle had powered down to her normal self, smiling genuinely despite the obvious situation we're in.

"It's so good to see you too, Kakuna! Or should I say, Meg--"

Suddenly, I clamp a hand over her mouth, pressing us close to the wall. "The fight is worsening. I can feel Lady Icer. Her power level is getting stronger and I think Tobias is going to need our help."

She nods, fully understanding the predicament.

We smirk to one another, raising our power levels as far as we could go, golden hair shining.

Beneath hooded eyes, Mabelle stared at me as I reached level four, studying the crimson fur growing from all over my body, accentuating my figure and covering my chest appropriately.

"You never told me you could go that far."

I smile, flashing a peace sign. "I'm letting Tobias fight by himself for now. I think it's the best thing to do under this circumstance. You are after all his mate and I figured it's a typical male thing to wanna fight by himself. We'll jump in if we have to, but for now, we've got to stay low and just make sure things are going well."

*********

I looked around the corner with Kakuna and growled as I saw the familiar faces of the Ginyu Force. I powered up as far as I could go and looked over at Kakuna, her eyes were narrowed. She nodded as we jumped out in front of the five warriors in fighting stances.

"They're rather strong," I whispered just low enough so Kakuna could hear it with her Saiyan senses but the Ginyu Force couldn't.

"Yea, but we're still going to kick their butts!" she chuckled and I smiled as Guldo and Racoome stepped forward.

"Who do you want?" I asked Kakuna and she smirked like Vegeta.

"The big, dumb one," she laughed and I smiled as I looked at Guldo.

"Why do I always get the short one?" I shook my head as I zipped behind him and punching him in the kidney before he could do his little breath-holding bit. "I call Burter after this one!"

Kakuna threw Racoome through a wall and then began to blast him just as I threw Guldo up into the air and blasted him into the next dimension. Racoome lunged at Kakuna just as Burter and attacked me!

"Well, that was fun," I chuckled as I tossed the body of Burter out the huge gaping hole in the wall and it landed next to Guldo and Racoome's bodies. I smiled as I turned to look at Captain Ginyu and Jeice. Kakuna only smiled at me as she looked back at the two remaining members of the Ginyu Force.

"You want the Captain or the little red man from Mars?" Kakuna asked and I growled as I remembered the pain of my tail being crushed!

"I have a little payback to offer the man from Mars," I growled.

"You do realize he's close to you in strength?" she asked and I nodded.

"They both are close to us," I said as I looked at the two. "But we can take 'em!" We attacked.

*****

I howled in agony as he caught my tail and ripped the last foot off of it! I hissed in anger as I looked at him, oh well, at least I nailed him in the side with it in the process of removal.

"That hurt, now you're going to HURT!" I shrieked as I lunged at him, catching him across the forehead and side of his face with my arm blade.

*****

Tobias struggled to get up. The cut running from his right forehead to the left side of his chin was putting a lot of blood in his eyes. Lady Icer was panting, and struggled to get up. He had broken the tip of her tail off, but it hand given him a slash along his right side that was less than pleasant.

"I am impressed boy, but alas if you will not be mine then I must kill you. A pity, you would have been fun." she said, and began gathering her ki into a black ball of energy. Tobias straightened and wiped blood from his eyes.

"I still have one trick up my sleeve." he said. He placed his hands at his hips, gathering the energy into his hands. The energy was red, and looked like flames.

"Heelllll'ssss...." he began.

"DIE!" Lady Icer screamed, flinging the ball at him.

"-RAGE!!!" Tobias screamed, and slammed his hand together like a Final Flash, but the blast was red flame._ The blast hit the ball, they worked against the other. Tobias put everything he had into the blast. Lady Icer smirked and willed the ball forward. It slowly began to take up Tobias's blast.

"KA-OH-KEN... TIMES FIFTY!" Tobias screamed. His aura exploded with power, and it surged threw the blast, obliterating the ball, and slamming into Lady Icer. The blast slammed her screaming up and out of the castle where she vanished.

Tobias collapsed to his hands and knees, dropping to normal. He gasped for breath. He slowly got up, and staggered out slowly, his hand clutching at his side. He leaned against the wall, leaving a trail of blood along the ice wall as he walked. He heard Gohan screaming for everyone to get out, the castle was collapsing. He was close, but he seemed so far away.

*****

I ran away from the firing of the energy gun and did a Krillen running along the wall and back towards the guy firing at me. I landed in with a jumping front kick and the gun let out one more blast, and Gohan pulled me out of the way just in time and we looked round, they lay either dead or unconscious and I let out a breath.

"I was never trained for this back home." I grumbled.

Gohan chuckled. "Welcome to our world, where saving the world is a daily thing."

I looked at the debris and bodies. "Man, I'd hate to clean up this mess."

Gohan nodded. "I wonder how the other's did?" He asked.

There was silence suddenly, it was almost eerie and I felt for the energies in the air.

"This is getting so wacked. Gohan, I'm sorry about this dragging you in to it all."

"Hey, I save the world. It's what I do. I'm used to it. I've been doing this since I was a kid."

I rubbed the back of my neck, it hit me suddenly I couldn't control the authors, not completely.

"Who do I think I'm kidding I can't control them all." I sighed. "I have powers, I have magick even, but what makes me think I can control every other author who has entered this world? Gah I should know better than this. Babity messed up, and so have I."

"Look lets just get to the others and see if they're okay." Gohan said taking my hand.

I looked at it and blinked looking at him, I blinked again his hand was so warm. He smiled at me.

'Oh Goddess he's soooo cute!!' I thought. 'Man, I'd follow him off a cliff.' I followed his lead back to where we sensed the others were.

There was a noise on the ground behind us and Gohan turned round and looked at the guy- the one I had kicked with the gun, he was now holding that gun again. The man fired off one last shot and Gohan fired a blast at him. His energy attack obliterated this guy, his gun and the energy blast from the gun. Gohan had killed so many. Me, I had only just punched and knocked guys out, Gohan had done the killing. I looked at him, yet he didn't seem like a killer, his features softened and he looked at me.

"You okay?" He asked.

I nodded dumbfounded. "Fine." I said. "Lets go." I added hurriedly.

Gohan looked at the ceiling collapsing and he looked at me. "EVERYONE GET OUT THIS WHOLE PLACE IS COMING DOWN!!!" He shouted pulling me along with him.

******

I stood outside the castle with Kakuna and watched as the tallest spire began to slip into the castle. I suddenly realized that Toby was there underneath the spire.

"TOBY!" I screamed as I rushed towards the crumbling castle! Kakuna grabbed me and put me into an arm lock. I screamed as I struggled to get free! "NO! TOBY'S IN THERE!"

"If you rush in there you're going to get crushed too!" she cried as she held me back.

"Let me go!" I screamed as I felt my power jump up to the next level. I was a SSJ4. I had made it to SSJ3 while fighting Jeice and Captain Ginyu with Kakuna, but this was amazing, jumping two levels in one day?

*****

I held her, for all I was worth, resisting the urge to knock her out. I know it sounds harsh, but I was ready to. I knew better than to let her go and injure herself. I would never forgive myself if I let anything happen to her. Tobias would agree with me. He would want her alive.

Slowly, I release her, allowing her to study the new state of transformation she'd taken. I stare down at my own furry arms, remembering when I'd reached level four on my own a long time ago (Only in my stories from the other world though).

*******

I hissed as I fell, my body slowly dropping down to my third level transformation state. I was going to die after a fall like this but suddenly I felt arms around me and I looked back to see a very battered Jeice holding me up.

"Are you alright, m' Lady?" he asked and I smiled at him. A genuine smile.

"Yes, Jeice, I will be, thanks to you," I whispered as I wrapped an arm around his neck. "I think you're going to receive a very large reward for this." I winced as we flew towards where the ship was waiting for us. This was not good.

"Thank you, m' Lady," he said as he half carried me to the ship.

"You earned it," I whispered as I limped to the Medical wing.

*****

"No, we can't leave him behind! I know Toby is alive!" Mabelle screamed.

Tobias doubled his efforts and walked up the hall, seeing daylight.

~ A little more just a little more. ~ he thought, his thoughts hazy, and his vision obscured by fatigue and blood. He stumbled outside to see them gather in the courtyard looking around. Mabelle let out a shriek when she saw him. Lady Icer's men lay dead everywhere, and he could see the Ginyu force lying among them. Only Jeice was missing.

*****

Toby was a mess and I whimpered as I rushed towards him. There was a terrible gash over his forehead and I could feel how low his energy was. Man, was he going to be strong when he healed from this.

*****

I lowered myself into the tank and placed the mask over my face. I watched as the green liquid filled the tank. I would need to come up with some form of payback after I healed. After, but I would have my revenge, I would have my revenge!

*****

"Toby!" Mabelle cried, and ran up to him, hugging him. Tobias let out a small hiss of pain but wrapped his arms around her. The building shook and Gohan hurried over to them, his shirt torn off, and a few scratches on him. J'dee and Kakuna looked exhausted but all right.

"Here." Gohan said, and popped a senzu bean into Tobias mouth. Tobias chewed and swallowed, and his wounds healed, the last to go was the slash on his face. He ran a hand over it to make sure it didn't scar, and thankfully, it hadn't.

"We've got to go now, this whole building is coming down!" Gohan said. Tobias nodded, and picked up Mabelle in his arms. They blasted off and flew for a bit, and then stopped to watch the building collapse.

"Its over, its finally over." Mabelle whispered. She drifted to sleep in his arms. Tobias nodded to himself. Yes it was over and now he had to take care of Lady Seru, but that would come much later. He needed to rest first.

"Thank you," he said, and Kakuna smiled.

"Hey, it was fun!" she said, and a smiled curled on Tobias' lips.

"J'dee." he said, and she turned to him.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Thanks. I think I'm gonna have a barbecue at my place tomorrow to celebrate. You're all invited," he said. They grinned.

"You would do that? Feed all these Saiyans?" Gohan asked, surprised. Tobias nodded.

"Sure. It'll be nice to get together and relax, you know?" he said. Gohan nodded, and grabbed J'dee's hand.

"Let's go. You have to get some sleep for school." he said, pulling her towards his home. J'dee sweatdropped.

"But tomorrow is Saturday!" they heard and Tobias chuckled as they flew off.

"I guess I'll be there too. I want to catch up with Mabelle." Kakuna said, and blasted off for Capsule Corp with a wave. Tobias sighed, and held the sleeping Mabelle close to him as he flew for home.

*****

I flew home, glad to have the fight over and done with. The wind in my face felt great once I'd lifted myself into the air, concentrating on the idea of curling into bed after a nice hot shower.

Briefly, my mind drifts else where, sensing Mirai Trunks' confusion from earlier. I'd left him all alone, wondering who I might be and why I would care to be there when he woke.

I woke him after all. My cheeks flush, an image of him standing before a full body mirror adorned in only a towel around his waist. This bond is strange. I'd done nothing to initiate it, but it's there. It's almost as if I'm seeing him through his eyes.

His eyes blink rapidly, and for a moment I do believe that he is aware of me hovering within his subconscious. My name is upon his lips. "Kakuna?"

Who'd told him who I was? He must've asked Vegeta. I laugh aloud, twirling and diving through the air like a butterfly. Am I quite possibly in love with a cartoon character? It's unusual to say so, but it isn't impossible. I always admired Mirai Trunks from my world. I always knew Vegeta would never be mine. He belongs to Bulma, lucky woman.

If I can't have Vegeta, why not chase after his future world son? I giggle, covering my mouth in reflex, although I know no one can hear me.

The lights of West Capital City come to view and I know I'm not too far from Capsule Corp.

I can feel Trunks trying to press into my mind, his thoughts afire with questions. Who are you? Where do you come from? Why can I hear your thoughts and you hear mine? Why, why…

At last, I arrived, my senses detecting his presence. I shift my gaze to one of the many balconies, one in particular being found to my interest. He stood, awaiting me, a smile accentuating his beautiful face. Ah, Mirai Trunks, such a babe he is.

Quietly, I lower myself to his level, hovering several feet from him. Neither of us spoke, both studying one another. I sniffed the air around me, catching his scent beneath my nostrils, my body trembles, tail lashing erratically behind me as I drew closer to him.

He seemed to be taking note on my sent as well, our instincts over riding any form of humane dignity. He reaches out, catching my waist easily and pulling me forward.

"Who are you?" he breathes huskily, blue eyes glazed.

Gawd, of all the times for my Saiyan hormones to kick in! On my first day too. I never knew getting near Trunks could do this to me, but apparently he is equally affected.

I'd found my life mate at last. For so long I'd wondered if I'd ever find the right man. Apparently, he's standing in front of me, pressing full lips against mine, forging a battle I know that he'll win in a heart beat.

I suppose all questions will have to be answered in the morning ruefully. No one's loss I suppose, I giggle delightfully as I found a lavender tail hooking around my waist. How will I tell him that by the mere sight of me, his body has automatically fulfilled what science could not cure. The growth of his tail.

Go me.

*****

"Why do you want to go to Capsule Corp?" Gohan asked me as we flew back there.

"I left Tiger there- again!! She's going to be so mad with me."

Gohan chuckled. "You sounded just like Yam- er.. him when he leaves Puar behind."

I sighed. I couldn't have Yamcha. I could never have him and that bugged the hell out of me. I looked at Gohan. A question then popped in my head something I had always wanted to know.

"Gohan?"

"Hmmm?" He looked at me.

"Why do you wear glasses I thought Saiyan sight was suppose to be like mondo perfect and stuff?" I asked. "Oh did I just say mondo?!" I exclaimed. "Noooo I'm turning in to a Krillen."

Gohan laughed at me.

"It's not funny." I pouted. "Don't laugh...."

"Sorry." Gohan still chuckled though. "It's just amusing."

"I'm amusing?" I quizzed and looked at him.

"You're different. One moment you can be as serious as anything the next you're worried about a tiny thing like saying mondo and you're vain. I've never meet a vain Saiyan before, apart from Trunks." He smirked. "And Goten." He added.

"I am not vain." I grumbled crossing my arms as I flew.

"You took an entire hour in the bathroom this morning."

I huffed. "Lets just pick up Tiger and head home."

"Home." Gohan repeated with a smile and nodded at me.

******

Tobias laid Mabelle on the bed, but he wasn't tired himself. On the contrary, he was feeling jazzed. It was like his blood was on fire with passion and he could not put it out. His power was much stronger, but he also felt this Saiyan like content. But now another Saiyan instinct was striking him full force. The urge to mate. Tobias growled to himself, and walked outside, and sat down on his porch. Mabelle had chosen to put the garden along the back and side so he had a clear view of it and the lake. The moon was just rising and it was only a half moon. Thank Dende for that.

*****

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in the bedroom of Toby's, our cabin, I looked around and sighed, there I went and fell asleep again, that was getting to become a bad habit. I smiled as I looked out the window at the larger portion of my garden, it was still in ruin, I'd have to work on it tomorrow morning, but I'll worry about that tomorrow. I giggled as I noticed that my rose bushes were sitting outside, well those would have to be taken care of too.

I wondered where Toby was and then I felt him sitting outside the cabin. I smiled as I was about to go out and talk to him when I thought of how worried I had been. I slowly walked over to the corner of the mattress and sighed as I knelt down next to it. Could I go through with this? Could I give myself up to a person I've only know for three days, barely? I nodded as I thought about how he had looked at me when Lady Icer was holding me hostage, he hadn't cared about what would've happened to himself, he only cared about me. I nodded to myself as I lifted up the edge of the mattress and scooped out the lingerie and the box of condoms. I put the box on the table half hidden behind the clock. I opened the window and snuck out, cutting off seven of the largest blooming roses. I crept back into the cabin and smiled as I slipped out of my ruined tank-top, bra, skirt and I slipped on the sexy outfit. I went out into the cabin and gathered the candles that Toby had used for dinner the other night and I began to crush the roses, letting the petals fall to the floor and I slowly placed the candles around the bed. I smiled as I went out to talk to Toby.

*****

Tobias reached under the porch-swing he was sitting on and pulled a box out. He had bought it when he went to get his supplies the first time, and it was something he did some times only every six months but he found it was nice to smoke tobacco outside, under the stars. He filled the pipe and lit the tobacco, puffing away from it a bit. The pipe was an old fashion one, like the one his Grandfather had. Tobias could smell the tobacco, so much like cigar smell that it soothed him.

"Tobias?" came a voice. Not even turning, Tobias answered Mabelle.

"I'm okay," he answered the unspoken question if he was all right. He heard her breath a sigh of relief.

"I didn't know you smoked a pipe, you do know they cause cancer?" she teased. She still hadn't come into his line of vision and he didn't turn around.

"I do like once every six months or so. I find that on a beautiful night, a having a pipe under the stars seems so peaceful. It tastes fine every once and a while." he said, and gently tapped what was left on the railing, smacking it out. He tucked it away in the box and popped some gum in his mouth to make his breath smell okay.

"What is it Mabelle?" he asked, finally turning to face her. What he saw made him stare in shock.

***

*Vampire Goddess Jekyll*

Eve woke up with an enormous headache. She opened her eyes and blinked to the light. She heard singing birds and looked to the sun. Seeing that it was just above the horizon, she figured it was morning.

She tried to push herself up with her hands, but a splitting pain raced through her whole body and she fell flat on her face. She groaned and looked surprised to her arms. They were covered in blood!

"What the-" She mumbled as her eyes fell on a piece of glass, that was sticking into her left shoulder. She lifted her right hand with the intention of getting the glass out of her shoulder when she felt little sharp things piercing in her skin. Her eyes slowly went to her arm and she gasped surprised. There were thousands little pieces of glass in her arm and blood welled up from every cut.

"How did that get there?" She wondered. A little flashback told her the scene with the computers and she closed moaning her eyes.

"This is hell! I know it! I'm dead and this is hell and I shall suffer the pain of glass for all eternity!" Wait a minute! This is hell?! But I saw the sun, light... I heard birds! Hell must be very different from how I thought it would be, or maybe... I'm not dead!

Her eyes shot open and she quickly took her surroundings in. She was on an open grassy plain. Somewhere in the distance was a little forest. It looked odd. Unnatural almost... like it was drawn, but she chose to ignore that fact for the moment.

Eve decided that she would face the pain and stand up. The pain shot though her body and she could feel that there was glass in every part of it. "Damn, this bites!" She hissed.

She searched around for a lake or something, so she could wash the blood away and remove the glass, but there wasn't any in the neighborhood. "DAMMIT!" She yelled angry and kicked against a stone, which sailed over the grass and landed with a loud thud on the ground. Eve frowned and walked to the stone. Every step was rather painful and it took a long time, but she reached it and grabbed the stone. She let it fall and again it made a loud thud when it came in contact with the ground. "How odd. Why does it make so much noise?" She grabbed it again and studied it from every side. "Hey, now I kind of think of it, it doesn't even look real!" She looked around again. "I don't get it! Why didn't I notice it before? This place looks totally.... totally... euh... animated! That's it! Animated!" Eve smiled to herself, very proud of being smart enough to figure that out. Okay, Jek, you're in an anime. Don't freak out! Be calm. Think calm. It's very normal to be animated...... who am I kidding! WHOEAAAAAAAAAH! Ack, what am I doing! I'm screaming in my thoughts!!!! Am I trying to look like Krillin or something!

"This is not good!" Eve sighed. "Okay. Symptoms: Acting goofy and animation. So, I'm in an anime. No big deal! Gotta find out in what anime I am: Angelic Layer, Ranma 1 ½, Inuyasha, Dragonball, Tenchi Muyo... oh please! Don't let it be Pokémon!!! Not Pokémon!!!"

She shook her head at the thought and glanced to the piece of glass in her left arm. She bit her teeth together and tried to pull it out, but it was too stuck and it hurt! She was afraid that she would pass out from pain if she pulled harder.

"Damn! Why couldn't I be in this anime as my alter ego: Jekyll? That would be much easier!"

The minute she'd said that her body started to shake. "What the-"

She saw dark spots in front of her eyes and it felt like someone was pounding on her jaw.

"Ack..." She said and fell on the ground. Her head was spinning and the pain from her shoulder was nothing compared to the pain she felt in her head. Her heart missed a couple beats and finally... it totally stopped.

She blacked out.

***

Jekyll sighed and turned to her other side. Bad idea! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" She yelled and jumped up. She looked to her arm, the subject of her pain, but the sun seemed too bright for her eyes. She closed them and ran on instinct to the forest. There in the shadows, she opened her eyes and looked to her arm.

The bloody wounds were gone! She frowned slightly and turned her arm. No sign of a wound.

"That's odd." After checking her whole body she found out that all the cuts and glass were gone... and she noticed that some tight fitting leather clothes replaced her blue jeans and shirt.

"Hmm... that sure looks like what Michael Jackson was wearing in 'Bad'........... Nani? It IS what MJ wore!!!!" She blinked surprised and leant against a tree. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" She yelped and looked to her arm again. "What the hell is going on!" She pushed on the flesh of her arm and felt the pain again.

"NANI!!!!!!! That glass is still in my arm!!!! Under the skin!" She stared open-mouthed to her arm and stroke carefully over her other arm. The glass was definitely in it. Now it's even worse!

"This sucks..."

She bit thoughtful on her lip and jumped surprised in the air. "Whoeaah... Why do I keep hurting myself!!!" She stroke with a finger over her lip, which was pierced by her 2 fangs.

Think, think, think! I'm exactly like I am on Internet and in chatrooms. That means that I'm a vampire, I probably can fly, I know hypnosis, I have good eyes, smell and hearing, I can change into a wolf or bat and I don't have any ki. I don't have a ki? Ack, this could be dangerous for me! What if I'm in Inuyasha or the Dragonball world! They could think that I'm an evil villain!

"This is NOT good. No, not good at all! And I have to find a doctor or someone who can remove the glass out of my body."

She sniffed some air in, looking for the right smell. "There." She said to herself and turned to where the right smell came from. "There's a city! I'm thirsty and I have to get me some sunglasses... oh and a doctor..." She levitated up and flew with closed eyes to the city.

***

*Seisetsu*

Blake woke up to the sound of the shower from the next room and he sat up slowly and sighed. He'd been dreaming hadn't he? He looked round his surroundings and recognized the room from yesterday. He was still in his dream... He looked down at his hands and saw they were still animated flesh.

"It's not a dream..." He got up and walked up to the dresser and looked at his animated reflection staring back at him.

The door opened and he looked at Krillen who stuck his head in. "Oh good you're up, there's some food on the table if you're hungry. Or if you want to wash up you can wait till Eighteen's finished in there," He sighed, "Which could be a while. Then take the bathroom after she's done." With that he was gone again.

Blake ran his hands through his hair and he blinked. 'Wait Eighteen in the shower?' He grinned to himself. One peek couldn't hurt... could it, unless she hurt him. His mind filled up with hentai thoughts of Eighteen. 'She could kill me in a second or beat me to a pulp...' Then more images filled his head and he grinned. 'That's one way to go...'

Blake slipped in to the hallway an he looked at the bathroom door, Krillen and Master Roshi weren't around, and Blake seemed surprised by Master Roshi not hanging round the bathroom door like the old pervert he was. Blake pushed the door slightly open and looked in. He couldn't help it. This was just toooo tempting.

There was steam filling the room and there she stood Eighteen in the flesh her back to the door standing in the shower, she was washing her hair and Blake quickly shut the door quietly though. 'Well, that was a quick thrill.'

Blake let out a breath. He could look again and no one would know... c'mon what teenage guy obsessed with Dragonball Z wouldn't want to peek in on Eighteen. Blake pushed the door open again slightly and took another peek. There she was still in the shower. 'This has GOT to be a dream!' He thought. He tried hard not to laugh at the excitement.

Blake shut the door again softly and he started to walk down the hallway. 'I saw eighteen NAKED and I lived!' He thought and grinned to himself. 'Talk about lucky...' He then blinked suddenly his mind processing what he'd seen. 'I saw her naked...' he then passed out in the middle of the hallway.

***

Blake felt a prodding in his side and his eyes fluttered open to see Eighteen jabbing him with her foot, she was now fully clothed and the excitement had worn off, 'Does she know?' he thought to himself. 'I'm so dead!!'

"Is he okay?" Krillen's head popped in to view.

Blake blinked and he sat up. "I'm fine." He said quickly and got up and ran off down the hallway. "JUST HUNGRY!" He called back over his shoulder.

Blake grabbed some food and he rushed outside to eat it in solitary. He let out a sigh. "Damn me and my stupid male hormones." He grumbled to himself as he gulped down large portions of sushi.

Eighteen stood in the doorway watching his back and she looked to Krillen.

"He could be changing, Krillen."

"What do we do when he changes?" Krillen asked.

Eighteen looked at him. "I don't know." She replied. "In this form he's no match for us, but the minute he changes, we could be in for some trouble, that Lady Icer was strong, but him, he could get even stronger." She remarked.

"He wouldn't hurt us right?" Krillen asked.

"Not me. You perhaps."

"Hey, why me?" Krillen asked panicked.

"Cause you're married to me. Think about it since I arrived a Capsule Corp yesterday all he's done is eye me up. I know when I'm being looked at Krillen."

Krillen sighed and he looked at her. "Fair enough. Is that why you let him sleep half the day away?"

"Just in case he changes." Eighteen finished.

"Which will be when?" Krillen prodded.

"What do I look like a psychic? I don't know."

Blake was oblivious to Eighteen and Krillen watching him, he was too busy eating he may not of been a Saiyan but when he felt like it he could eat like one, what teenage male couldn't?

He felt a stirring inside of him and he stopped eating for a moment as he felt a pain numb his arm, then spikes began to form piercing through his skin, he blinked in shock and looked at the spikes.

'I'm dreaming again.' He told himself mentally. 'Aren't I?'

Blake looked up to see Turtle staring at him. The elderly Turtle backed away from him and Blake looked at his arm again.

The pain felt suddenly real and Blake doubled over grabbing on to his arm and he felt his skin begin to stretch and come off like something inside of him wanted out. It was evil, it was cold, and it wanted to have some fun.

***

*J'dee*

I landed at Capsule Corp and I ran inside, there was still some light left, not much, the sun was setting. I had another mission to jump right in to, the past. I sighed and ran in to Bulma's lab, "Have you fixed it yet?" I asked Bulma hurriedly.

She looked up and shook her head. "I'm sorry not yet." She said. "I'm trying though."

I watched as Tiger jumped off the bench and she ran up to me and I scooped her up and put her on my shoulder. Gohan looked at me. "You got Tiger now lets get back."

I looked at him, "But Gohan-" I began.

"The chicken." He reminded me.

I smacked my forehead. "The chicken!!" I exclaimed. "Damnit."

"I'll see you two later." Bulma said smiling at us.

I frowned. 'What's going on here?' I thought to myself, 'first Goten, then that look Tobias gave us and now Bulma, he's married!' I told myself, 'and he's my teacher!' I blinked at the last one and grinned. 'Oh wow cool I've always wondered what that would be like.' I added in thought then I mentally scolded myself.

Gohan grabbed me by the arm and he pulled me out of Bulma's lab. "Gak!" I exclaimed and rubbed my arm. Gohan looked at me.

"That didn't hurt did it? You're a Saiyan."

"It hurt when I wasn't expecting it." I grumbled to myself.

I walked out and let out a sigh there still was that feeling of a disruption in the air. Another author needed help. I rubbed my temples. 'Will this ever end?' I thought to myself as I walked outside and felt the sting of the cool air hit me and I rolled the sleeves of my gi down.

I looked behind me feeling someone with that sixth sense but I couldn't see anyone. Gohan went to fly off and I stopped him. 'Someone's here.' I thought to myself.

Gohan looked round. "I don't sense anyone."

I stopped and looked at him and blinked realizing he'd just read my mind. Gohan looked at me with that Son clueless look, not knowing what he'd done that'd caused me shock. He'd obviously heard me like I'd spoken it out loud and thought I had.

'This is so not good.' I thought to myself distracted from the disruption in the air.

"Wait a minute, I can hear you." He said shocked seeing that my mouth didn't move with that last comment. I looked at him, I had no idea when this had happened. Man, I was going to be murdered by Videl.

"And I repeat myself. This is so not good."

***

To Be Continued...

Whew *wipes brow* there's that chappy done!! something wicked huh lol. Until the next chappy!! Thanks Jeril for the Beta, a late beta is better than a no beta... *giggles* okay that just sounded weird...

~J'dee