Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Sumthin’ Wicked This Way Comes ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s for this chapter: Maria Cline, Dragon Empress, Bra400, BananaGirl, Saiyan Princess TRF, VegeChan/Tobias/Mabelle/Lady Youko/J'dee, Vampire Goddess Jekyll, Seisetsu.

Rating: G = General... (some offensive language)

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: The piece from Seisetsu was written by me with his permission of course, we discussed parts of it over messenger, he doesn't have a compy anymore, he was using his friends when we were talking. I'm not pulling him out of the fic, due to the grounds that we need a bad GUY, heh... so yeah. Oh and Maria Cline and Dragon Empress' parts are the day before hense why they're first... sorry if this confuses people but it would confuse peeps even more if I put them last in the fic. Okay peeps we are moving on to the weekend in the fic, just warning yas...

***

***Sumthin' Wicked This Way Comes***

*I'm tough - I'm kickin dust up, ready to bust, I'm on the scene steady muggin mean;

until they kill me, I'll be livin this life, I know you feel me, There's so much pain*

***

*Maria Cline*

Lady Seru noticed the sun setting. She had to go stop for the night. She was getting tired and she wanted to plan her next battles.

She landed at a ritzy hotel and smirked. "Hmmm... I could scare them off but... maybe, I can try out a new technique I just thought of." She went to an alley and focused. Freeza and Cell had the ability to transform at will. Maybe, she can do the same and make herself look halfway human. She concentrated and transformed. Her armour shifted and her tail vanished. When she was done, she was the same height, with a tank top green armour and green skirt. Her long black hair flowed behind her and her eyes changed to green on black.

"Now, for some service." She said as she went in with bags of money on her.

*****

"Ahhh... this is nice." Lady Seru commented as she lay in a jacuzzi filled with soap bubbles. It wasn't hard getting the presidential suite with her money.

Especially after she destroyed that one statue with a single shot.

"Now, to turn on the TV to see how Lady Icer is doing." She turned on the TV.

"This is just in, a massive battle in the sky involving a giant golden ape, a golden warrior, and a new supervillianess called Lady Icer." A news director said as he showed the battle.

"Okay..." Lady Seru muttered as she frowned. "Well... looks like Lady Icer has been one busy alien." She commented as she started eating some complimentary chocolate. "Hmmm... complimentary chocolate."

After a night of sleep, watching anime, and watching TV, Lady Seru got out and transformed back into her old self. "Now, for some action." Lady Seru put two fingers on her forehead and vanished.

***

*Dragon Empress*

It was getting on in the afternoon. Several authors had already left, but some, like Dragon Empress had decided to stay a while and check the place out. She and Trunks were now standing on the Capsule Corp. lawn again, watching Goten leave with one of the other authors.

"Damn! I knew he would chicken out!" Trunks nodded his head. "Yeah, Goten's too much of a 'good boy'. He would be afraid of getting in trouble."

"Even so." Dragon Empress said. "His strength would have made a difference." She frowned. 'Stupid Goten, he's too much like Goku for his own good. I mean, who but one of his children would pass up such an excellent opportunity for evil-doing?' Still frowning, she looked at the remaining authors. 'Hmm, so many of us. I wonder if we'll ever get home. Heh heh, who cares? I'd much rather be here.' The evil smile crept onto her face again. 'It's way more fun.'

"Come on Trunks, we've got work to do." She said, turning to her half-Saiyan companion.

"Right." They both took to the air, Dragon empress still grinning broadly. "Watch out world, we're going on a Dragonball hunt! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Somewhere on the ground

"Uhh, I don't think that's a good sign."

***

*Bura400*

Troubled Dreams and New friends

******************************************

Selene's POV

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bright, daylight filled my pupils as I opened my eyes from a very long rest, and I had such a headache. My head was pounding like a jackhammer and I had some weird nightmares. I remember little snippets here and there. I had a gut feeling it was more than a nightmare too.

"Something really bad is happening, I know it," I murmured softly, "But I will find out!" I exclaimed with determination.

My memories included something about some 3 tailed, 3 eyed Saiya-jin not to mention that Lady Freeza-look-alike captured a pretty Saiya-jin Girl. In my family back home, we have been known to sometimes have dreams that come true.

(AN: this is true)

I hopped up from the couch I had fallen asleep on and ran to find J'dee, I had a feeling we were going to need her. I heard voices coming from the kitchen and I padded softly to the kitchen area.

I heard a soft feminine voice and a really deep growling voice male voice. I knew this to be Vegeta and I hesitated. This has to be done. 'I hope he forgot about me..' I thought nervously and gulped.

*************************************************

They we obviously to involved in their conversation to notice me and I watched this comically play out. I had to smother a giggle.

I watched who I guessed to be J'dee flap her arms like a bird and yell really loudly, "I'M SORRY MR. ALMIGHTY PRINCE IF I JUST WANTED TO LIGHTEN THE MOMENT!!" Her face turned a lovely shade of red and then she appeared to have calmed herself down.

I watched the rest of the events play out basically just Veggie being Veggie because J'dee wanted to get Goku-san. I gathered they already knew something fishy was up in the air.

I had to keep from laughing again when Veggie smacked J'dee upside the head several times. Man this was so funny.

J'dee looked to be in intense concentration but I couldn't understand what she was doing. I shrugged and flipped my silvery braid over my shoulder. Oh well.

For the first time I noticed a boy, no more of a man standing there and was he cute. I looked closer at his face and nearly winced; he was very pissed and looked like he was out for blood.

"AHEM!" I cleared my throat for the time being and got all their attentions.

Vegeta glared and scowled at me, Angry Saiya-jin dude frowned at me, and J'dee appeared startled.

I turned away from Veggie and the angry dude concentrating all my energy on J'dee for now. "You are J'dee, ne?" I asked rhetorically. She nodded while patting something on her shoulder.

"Who are you by the way?" she asked softly, petting I looked closer and it appeared to be a kitten.

I tugged on my CC jacket and extended a palm towards her. "I'm Selene by the way, I said and smiled. We shook hands and she smiled back at me brushing some hair from her face.

Vegeta scowled deeper at this and hmphed. His eyes narrowed at me and he snarled viciously," You are the onna no ko who spilled her guts on me!"

I stepped back a bit. "Saiya-jin no Ouji, Vegeta it was an accident besides you scared the daylights out of me!" I smiled a bit sheepishly and sweatdropped.

He frowned a little and then nodded. "Don't let it happen again, chibi onna, the woman had a fit." He smirked at his recollections. I guess he had a 'good argument' with Bulma. Hn.

I looked away and frowned and looked at everyone. "From your discussions I overheard you sensed trouble like I did? I asked. Everyone nodded 'cept Veggie who Hmphed. I took that as a yes.

"Listen I want to help, because of the nightmare I had and I have a feeling we will have our work cut out for us." The boy who looked angry looked at me and gave a lil nod to be ok I suppose.

"Wait what nightmare?" J'dee asked and frowned. I explained to her and everyone else what I had seen. I heard the cute Saiya-jin boy who J'dee told me was, Tobias grind his teeth. His fists clenched and unclenched.

He reacted to the parts of the Freeza Lady now known to be Lady Icer, from what I had seen. He look pissed and all I knew is I did not want to be this Lady Icer one bit.

***

*J'dee*

I looked at Selene. "So I'm not the only one who has the supernatural powers." I murmured to myself. I saw Selene look at me. I smiled at her friendly. "It would be nice to have some help. Buuuut-" I paused. "I'm only going cause I can hopefully control Lady Icer. I am going to need your help later with someone later."

Selene smiled at me and she nodded. I really hoped I didn't offend her she after all was trying to help. I looked at her. "How are you at time travel?" I asked her and grinned.

Selene looked confused for a moment and I explained about Vegia being sucked in to the past and she looked at me, if this weren't an anime I'd swear everyone would of looked at me like I was some kind of nutbar.

***

*BananaGirl*

"I said shush! I want to actually get a souvenir before getting caught out!" I hissed at Quorky, as we crept down the now empty corridor. I had a laundry basket over my head and a towel hid Quorky.

"You're so dense." Quorky huffed, lifting the towel up so he could see.

"Well excuse me, how would I know they would all come rushing down here at 10:00am!" I muttered.

"You mean all these Saiyan authors?" Quorky asked.

"Yeah."

"All these Saiyan authors who were extremely hungry?"

"Uh...yeah?" I asked, not understanding what my muse was getting at.

"All these Saiyan authors who were hungry rushing down the corridor you were trying to sneak up at BREAKFAST TIME??" Quorky screeched.

"Hey man, I want to actually get to his room!" I scolded Quorky, creeping up to a room. "This is it!" I said, getting excited.

"Go in then!" Quorky urged, looking bored.

"I dunno...." I trailed off.

"Pssh, yeah right." Quorky scoffed, looking at me strangely.

"You're right, I am going in." I said, adjusting the bag on my shoulder containing a Blink 182 CD and Discman.

"Well, you have to actually open the door before entering." Quorky said in his smart-ass way.

"Yeah, yeah." I muttered, removing the laundry basket from my head and cautiously opening the door. "Cool! Unlocked!"

"I 'spose even the Saiyan Prince wasn't prepared for 'Attack Of The Rabid Fan-Girls'" Quorky sighed, following me into the room.

"Ooooooooooo! Veggie-freshness!" I squealed, jumping onto the large king-size bed and taking a deep breath into the duvet.

"Thats just...ugh." Quorky wrinkled his monkey nose.

"Ooooo! A wardrobe. Where they hold clothes. In Skittles' bedroom. So it'll hold Skittles' clothes and..." I gasped at the thought running through my mind. "Where the hell is his underwear drawer?" I demanded, commencing to tear the place apart.

***

*Saiyan Princess TRF*

As we were lead to Frieza and suddenly heard a message in my head...a reply from J'dee. I smiled excitedly, she'd heard me!

"What are you smiling about?" asked Juunana.

"They got my message! We'll just need to wait until they get the Time Machine in working order!" I exclaimed drawing strange looks from the guards.

"You didn't send a message," said one guard glaring down at me, the others were looking at me like I was insane.

I blinked immediately and suddenly realization hit me 'If they'd understood that, anyone who comes back to rescue us would have been in trouble. I should be more careful.'

We were lead into a chamber and at the heart of it, there stood...er, sat in his little floating chair thing, something that had been the source of the anger and sadness I'd felt in the episode "The End of Vegeta", the one who I'd dreamed would come after me (It was a scary dream too damnit!), the one I'd always wanted to kill, the one who'd caused pain and suffering in Vegeta's life, the one who'd killed millions of innocents without a second thought. I wanted so desperately to get revenge on him but here I was, unable to do anything, as helpless as I'd been before coming to the DBZ world...it WASN'T fair, life wasn't fair, NOTHING was fair! I knew I must have sounded to anyone who'd heard my thoughts like a little brat whining over some material thing. I didn't care.

"So, YOU'RE the so-called time travelers, I'd think you'd look a bit more... brainy, or at least brawny, but it seems you're neither. How disappointing," he said smiling.

"I could kill you if I had this... bucket of bolts off my neck," responded Juunana, I heard some irritation in those words. Apparently he wasn't as comfortable with the situation as he pretended.

"And we can't let that happen now can we?" asked Frieza cackling. It appeared Frieza wasn't as DUMB as he looked either, I was hoping he'd set us free of these ki dampening whatever they were as say something like 'Come on and get me'

Bra looked curiously at Frieza and then she smiled before saying, "Hey! I know who you are! My papa said you were gay!" Me, I couldn't hold in my laughter at her statement until I received warning glares. Juunana looked like he was about to laugh but he kept it in, so did Marron, but Pan didn't know what was going on and wondered why that statement was funny.

Frieza turned red in the face when that was said, and oddly enough, so did Dodoria. Frieza took a deep breath and then, in a syrupy-sweet voice, "Who is your father, girl?"

Bra shrugged, "He's papa."

"What's his NAME?" asked Frieza getting a little more irritated.

"Uh... I don't know, I just call him papa," she responded.

Frieza turned to the rest of us, "Do you know? If you do it would be wise to tell me if you value your life more than secrecy."

Marron, Juunana and I looked at each other, psh, like we'd tell him. I mean, how was he to say we were lying? Unfortunately, Pan didn't know why we were keeping our mouths shut, ah the innocence of youth, "Well, he tells my daddy and grampa that they SHOULD be calling him Prince Vegeta."

Frieza looked shocked for a moment and then he looked down and Bra, "So this is the future whelp of Prince Vegeta? How interesting, tell me, exactly how did you get here?"

"..." We didn't know what to do. No way we were actually telling him/her anything, but at the same time we feared for our lives. The only thing I could do was pray that help would I arrive soon and we would be liberated.

***

*Tobias/Mabelle/Lady Youko/VegeChan/J'dee*

I wasn't sure what to expect after this I dumbly follow Vegeta, looking around me in awe. I couldn't believe it. I'm at Capsule Corp. the place of my dreams, the home of my fanfics, the stories from my world.

I can feel the tears streaming from my eyes. I am so overjoyed that I can't help but cry. I don't know anyone who could be as happy as I am. This is all I've ever wanted everything I've obsessed over since I was 13.

There is a hand upon my shoulder, rousing me from my zone out and allowing me to focus on the task at hand.

"Are you well?"

I stare at him, bewildered that Vegeta could ask me such a question. To hear his voice even, to see him standing in front of me, it's a bloody miracle. "I'm sorry," I reply. "I'm just so overwhelmed. I am finally here."

He nods, his expression passive. "I suppose you are looking for a place to stay?"

Bulma nudges Vegeta to the side, eager to get at me and introduce herself. "Hello Kakuna, I'm Bul-"

"I know you," I interrupt. "Not personally, but I know everything about you and what you do Bulma Briefs. It is of the greatest pleasures that I meet you and your family, especially Vegeta."

Vegeta's cheeks flush. "You aren't some crazed otaku girl are you?"

Looking away, I shuffle towards the back door, following Bulma inside. "A little."

He nods.

For the briefest of moments, I close my eyes, opening my mind to the bodies around me. Many people reside here, some outside and other's upstairs. Are these others like me? I have a feeling they are. I'm eager to meet them. Suddenly, I feel something distinctly familiar, the ki to a being that I'd longed to meet other than Vegeta, of course.

"Mirai Trunks," I gasp. "He's here?!"

Bulma looks back, dropping my left hand she'd been tugging on. "You know him?"

My cheeks grow warm, "Ah, you could say that. Wh-where is he?"

"I coul-"

"I'll take her downstairs," Vegeta barks. "Besides, there are a few things I have to ask her."

Hesitating, Bulma thinks on this, wondering if I should be left alone or not. "But she's just arrived."

"I'm okay," I tell her. "I've made worse falls out of a tree." I'm such a liar. Never in my life had I made a free fall like that and lived to tell about it. If I were anything but Saiyan, I would've died. I silently pray to Dende, thanking him for giving me such good fortune.

"Come, girl. He's this way. I warn you though, he isn't in the best of shape. He managed to piss off one of the young boys here and well was severely overpowered."

*******

I can hear the distant hum of machinery and I am almost compelled to turn back. I know that when Vegeta says something, he means it, and sometimes things aren't so pretty from his perspective.

The stairs seem to wind endlessly bellow as we reach the lower basement, the location of one of the labs.

I don't have to go any further. I can feel his pain. It is almost like we are bonded when in reality we've never met. Staring past Vegeta's flame-like air, I can see a dim light, blue in color.

He looks back at me, watching me with those eyes, eyes that know so much.

Slowly, as if in a trance, I descend the stairs, my tail jerking oddly behind me. I can feel him breathing, slowly within my mind. Is this one of the desires that were fulfilled? Had that strange being in the electronic world brought this upon me? Had it bound us by mind? I had not known the extent of its abilities and apparently, yet again, I have under estimated it. Who is this person, the key to mine and everyone else's existence here? What happens if the focus between this being and us breaks and we return to the lives we longed to leave behind? Why am I thinking this? I know, my answers are answered before I even take my next breath. I always knew, even in my world I had psychic abilities strong ones I have abilities that I haven't even begun to tap into it. It almost reminds me of an X-Men comic book.

Despite the trembling in my body, I smile, thinking of the possibilities I may have, being here. I can heighten my mind and make it stronger so my head doesn't hurt anymore. There's so much I can do

"Kakuna…"

"Vegeta, I'd like to be alone. I will talk with you later, but for now. There is much to reminisce about."

My being here wasn't purely coincidental. I was here, not just for my own fulfillment, but also for another a lonely soul that longs for companionship.

For a moment, he lingers, ebony eyes studying my backside, waiting for me to make a move. He's trying to predict me, but my mental shields are strong.

He knows I need space. I've only just gotten here. There's always later to discuss our family relations.

Slowly, I close the distance between the door and myself. His scent is strong.

Pushing the door open, I look before me, the limp form of a broken man floating in a giant fishbowl. I smile, laughing mentally at my stupid joke. Fish bowl, ha.

Gently, I rest my open palms against the glass. It is warm to the touch. For a long time I stand there, watching him sleep as his body is healed.

"It was your own fault you know. I wasn't around to stop you. You didn't know that across dimensions you were meant for someone like me. Just a horny guy lookin' for trouble."

Pale eyelids flutter, bubbles escaping the mask held over his mouth. I lean in closer, noticing that he'd begun to wake. "Trunks? Can you hear me?" I whisper, feeling my heart flutter.

Oh gods, just seeing him move, those sensual lips parting to take in the oxygen provided to him. Slowly, but surely, his eyes began to open, blinking rapidly then focusing on my own blue eyes to blue eyes. It was the most unusual sensation that coursed through my body, almost like a jolt of electricity had passed from his body to mine then mine to his and back again. 'Trunks,' my mind calls to him, a soft whisper against the hum of the machinery. Tentatively, one arm rose, his left, fingers splayed to touch the warm glass. Without thinking, my fingers are places over his through 3 inch thick glass, our eyes never leaving one another.

For the briefest seconds, all I desired to do was be with him. I don't know why, but all I could see in this world was his face and those eyes I sure he felt the same. He couldn't stop staring at me. Then, his eyes fell to study the pendant around my neck. Eyes widen. He knows that symbol. Of course, even in the future time, his father had left behind remnants of his royal past.

Suddenly, my mind senses something else, an inner turmoil so strong, so filled with anger. I could feel it all around me, pressing against my subconscious. It feels almost like Spiderman's spider sense, a strange tingling in my temples, warning me of danger. The power I feel is accompanied with this sensation, fuelled by a hatred so deep for one creature Delving deeper into the power of this mind I sense, a name steps forth, a name that I know that no way in hell I can ignore. "Mabelle."

I look to Trunks with wide frightened eyes, my hand still held over his. I mouth, "I've got to go. I'll return." Before he could protest, or draw me back with the power of the mysterious bond we have, I'm gone.

I bolt up the steps like a mad woman, rushing past a girl with red and blond streaked hair. For some reason I hesitated, sensing from her as well, the controlling force she has over this world. She is the key. Our minds pass one another, testing one another out. She knows of my power and I know she is a wiccan, a very strong one. Alas, I cannot reminisce about such things, my friend's life is at stake.

Continuing my run, I stumble across Vegeta and a young man with hair swept to one side above his head. "YOU!" I cry.

Both Vegeta and the young man turn to face me.

I step forward, angry all the sudden and feeling the ego of my royal status taking over. "Tell me where she is! What's happened?!"

Vegeta smirks, noticing the authoritative tone of my voice.

"Who are you?" he demands, pushing forth his power angrily.

"I am Kakuna and you must take me to MABELLE!" I all but scream, "You must take me to her!"

"How do you know her?" He asks.

"I know her from the other world. She is my best friend!"

He studied me, our powers clashing with one another. I smirk, "You're her mate?"

He blushes madly, suddenly losing grips on his threatening appearance. "How do you?"

"I can smell her all over you," I reply.

Vegeta bursts into laughter despite the situation, finding it funny that the young man had been so angry and now he is fighting to keep himself from blushing. "You should take her," he replies, his laughter dying. "She is a worthy ally and will benefit you."

The young man nods, "Kakuna is it?" He holds out his hand. "My name is Tobias."

I take his hand without hesitation, giving it a strong shake. "Pleasure to meet you Tobias, but if you don't mind, I'd like to know what happened."

Nodding again, I follow him outside, finding the cool breeze somewhat relaxing. How I'd come across my friend's boyfriend in a world so big such as this is unknown to me, but now I'm on a mission, a mission to save Mabelle.

*******

As I sat down I was filled in with what was happening with Mabelle, 'Sooo, Kakuna's Mabelle's in real life friend. Neat.' I thought to myself. I rubbed my temple was this another headache coming on until I suddenly doubled over in

pain. "Gah." I fell from my chair and I felt the strange looks I was given but it didn't matter I was seeing something... different.

*flash*

A staff, it was just like Goku's power pole, except it looked like wood. I held it in my hands standing my ground, I blocked a sword attack with it by holding it up in the defense position it snapped in half with the impact and I held half

in each hand. I flipped them round and found handles and I grabbed the handles that flipped out from the staff and I began twirling them a half staff in each hand before they transformed before my very eyes in to two double bladed

scythes. I looked at them in wonder. Then came the other attack and I spun round ducking the next sword attack. Who was attacking me. I looked over to see the attacker it was someone I didn't even know, not an author that was for sure, they wore that battle armour you see Frieza's men wearing. Crossing my arms across and then uncrossing them the double-sided scythes knocked the attacker's head off and it bounced on to the ground and then rolled across the ground hitting someone's foot.

"And heads will roll," a male voice chuckled.

I knew that voice and I looked up. Seisetsu! He stood there but he didn't look like he was suppose to he looked like- Kooler?? Not only that Metal Kooler. I shuddered.

"Your first kill, Y.S.B. How do you feel?" He asked with a smirk.

I blinked, it'd been a while since I'd used those initials, there was no need for me to anymore, I wasn't Yamcha's Saiyan Babe... not in this world anyway.

"Sei..." I breathed. "I... uh... what happened to you?"

He grinned at me it sent a shudder down my spine.

"I transformed." He said simply, "You can too. I know you have it in you, that level beyond levels... the fourth level. Join me, we could make quite a team."

*end of flash*

I felt myself being helped up off the ground and back in to the chair.

"Hey what happened?" a voice asked I looked up. Selene was looking at me.

I smiled at her. "Just a thing." I mumbled.

I got smacked on the upside of the head again. "Explain you baka." Vegeta snapped.

Rubbing my head I looked at Vegeta. "I can see the future..." I said simply. "Bardock's not the only one who got the gift of visions."

"I hate to interrupt..." Tobias spoke up and I looked at him.

******

"J'dee can you suppress Lady Icer's abilities that all of us have?" Tobias asked, and J'dee nodded as Vegeta gave him a look.

"Because of where we all come from! Uh....anyways, Lady Icer took Mabelle so I need to even the odds as much as possible." Tobias added hastily.

"Did you say Mabelle?" she asked. Tobias gave her a look and he nodded.

"Then I'm coming too. She's my friend in the real world." she said. Tobias glared at her.

"No, you may be powerful but not as powerful as Vegeta, Goku and me. Unlike you, we didn't use... ummm... the means of how we got here to gain our power. We all attained it by working for it. I may have got here as a SSJ3 but I earned the power I have now." he said, and Vegeta nodded.

"The brat is right, Kakuna. You will stay here, with me." Vegeta snapped.

"Aren't you going to come? Its a battle against some powerful people, you never pass up a chance like this!" Tobias cried, and Kakuna just stared numbly.

"Its not my fight, brat. I need to sty here in case one of you AUTHORS flips out near my home. I also have to wait for my brat to come back from the past," he said with a smirk.

"How...how did you figure it out?" Kakuna asked, numbed, and Vegeta smirked.

"I'm not as much of a fool as Kakarott and his spawn are. The brat who brought you all here is at Kakarott's first spawn's house." he said, and stalked off with a bellow of, "Onna! Make me my dinner!"

Tobias shook his head, and took off for Goku's house, with J'dee following him. Kakuna took right off after them, and Tobias glared at her.

"I told you not to come." he snarled, and Kakuna glared at him.

"She's my friend too, you know! I'm coming whether you want me too or not!" she snapped. Tobias growled, but put on a burst of speed, heading for Goku's.

*****

I looked back over my shoulder and grunted as I stretched my tail towards the button to the threads. I stretched as far as I could and I brushed the bar that the button was on. I closed my eyes shut and pressed against the threads as far as I could. The tiny threads digging into my skin, cutting into my flesh. I felt the button with the tip of my tail and I nearly cried out in victory. I gasped as I felt something catch my tail! I turned and saw the gloved hand holding my tail belonged to Jeice and the rest of the Ginyu Force was behind him.

"Now, now, that's not being a good monkey, I think we better tell Lady Icer about this," Jeice chuckled as he smiled at me. I put on the bravest, strongest look of defiance I could manage and glared at them.

"Why not? Jeice, I'll go tell Lady Icer, why don't you see just how sensitive that tail of hers is," Captain Ginyu chuckled as he exited the chamber.

"Alright, I get to have some fun," Jeice said as he began to apply pressure to my tail and I glared at him, the pain was very bad.

"Man, Jeice, you must not be squeezing hard enough," Guldo cried. "Remember the time we trapped Raditz?" I glared at him and snarled just as the pressure was placed on my tail quadrupled! I closed my eyes and clenched my jaw as hard as I could!

"Oh, this one is going to be hard to break, but I think I can get her to scream for me," Jeice laughed as he crushed my tail so hard that I could hear the bones grinding. I opened my eyes as I let a huge scream of pain rip from my lungs! I howled as my tail was crushed/pulled/mutilated and I didn't stop for quite a long time!

*****

I growled as I held the little monkey bitch's throat in my tail again only this time I was crushing it, listening to the bones pop and crack. I laughed so hard I woke myself from my nap. I grumbled as I got up, that damn bitch! I couldn't kill her! I needed that weakling to control the boy. I growled as I paced back and forth in my chamber, too bad Zarbon wasn't here, I would've enjoyed his company right about now. The knock at the door brought me from my train of thought.

"WHAT?" I growled as I slapped my tail against the floor.

"My Lady, our guest was trying to release herself using her tail," Ginyu said as he opened the door and I smiled. Yes, time to pay for being a bad monkey.

"There is a special punishment I have for her," I chuckled as I led the way. "Twenty lashes." We both laughed as we went down the hallway.

*****

I followed Tobias to the place that I was told we'd meet Gohan. Frowning to myself, I knew deep in my mind that Mabelle wasn't doing well. I'm sure Tobias could tell as well, after all, he is bonded to her. Deep down, I knew that getting into this fight might not be the smartest thing. I haven't even trained much on my new found powers. I hadn't had the chance. Everything has been happening to fast. I wonder why in the world would all these gifted authors want to be evil? What would make them want to be? Have their lives been so corrupted in my world that they had no choice?

Shaking my head, I turn slowly to Tobias, flying close beside him. His expression is grim. "Tobias?"

"Yeah?" He asks, his voice laced with anger.

"I know this is an unusual question to ask you, but, what's it like being bonded?"

His cheeks flare red. "It's, um, nice. It's almost like you're in the person's mind or something. I can feel her emotions. Sometimes it doesn't feel good, especially now. It only serves to strengthen my anger. Other times though, when she's happy, I feel it to, and it's the most wonderful sensation. I can protect her. Our secrets aren't secrets anymore. We're one."

"That was so poetic," I comment, causing his face to redden further.

"Well," he replies. "We're here."

Nodding, we both dive down from the air, clouds zooming past us as we make a landing for Goku's home.

*********

When they got there, they saw Goku, Gohan, Goten, and Chichi eating dinner outside, on a huge picnic table. Gohan jumped up seeing the three arrive.

"What's up?" he asked. J'dee and Tobias quickly explained the situation, while Kakuna ogled Goten and Gohan.

"I'll head to Capsule Corp. Vegeta might need my help if we have to deal with something else while we wait for Pan." Goku said. He snatched a whole ham by the leg, placed two fingers to his forehead, and was gone.

_"And me and Goten will go with you. You'll need our help." Gohan said. Chichi stepped forward and CLANG!!!!!!!!! Gohan cried out and clutched his head where a large lump was forming. Tobias winced, rubbing his own head where she had hit him where he first arrived.

"You're going to leave you mother all alone and defenseless!!!" Chichi screamed. Goten quickly stood next to her.

"I'll stay, big bro. Go on." he said and winked at J'dee. Tobias frowned as she blushed while Gohan scratched his head. Tobias just shook his head.

"Let's go!" he said, took off, leading the way.

*****

'Goten knows....' I thought, 'Geez is it that obvious I ogle every cute dragonball guy... man I still have yet to see any of them in the shower...'

"J'dee!!" Gohan shouted at me.

"Huh? What? Oh coming!!" I powered up and took to the sky after them.

I saw Goten chuckled at me as I flew away, I frowned. I couldn't steal Gohan away from Videl, I just couldn't. But then part of me didn't really care, I'd messed everything up as it was.

"I'm to hard on myself. But if I'm not, then who will be?" I murmured to myself looking away from the group of them as I flew.

"Have you suppressed her powers yet?" Tobias asked me as I flew up next to him.

"I'll do that when we get closer trust me on that. Otherwise, I might drop out of the sky now and go splat and, man, I really don't want that." I blinked and grinned. "Hey I made a funny!"

Gohan shook his head at me and I shrugged as we flew.

******

I glared at Lady Icer as she stood in front of me. My tail had been crushed while I was released from the threads and placed in a lovely looking pair of handcuffs, which were now being pulled above me by a chain while my ankles were secured to the floor. I was pulled in an extended position as the back of my tank top was ripped away. I glared at those pupil-less blue eyes and snarled as she smiled at me.

"Place the vice on her tail," Lady Icer ordered and my tail was in horrible pain! I glared at the vice on the end of my tail and I turned and growled as I looked at Ginyu and Jeice. "Get the whip, we have to make sure she won't try to escape again. Oh, and Ginyu, place the gag in her mouth I don't want to listen to her scream." I closed my eyes as my jaw was pulled apart, I had to be strong, for Toby and my sakes.

******

I smiled as I watched Ginyu whip her, it was too much fun. First her eyes would shut tight, then her jaw would flex. Finally Ginyu would hit her and her body would arch away from the blow and a fine line of red would appear, then the blood would flow out. I chuckled as I watched. It would be more fun when her male was here, then he would have to watch her suffer. I could only wait, if he was even a second late she'd be dead and her body would be all that was left in this castle.

*****

"I'm glad Gohan decided to come with us too." Kakuna said, sighing dreamily at him. Gohan just shook his head, and looked up at Tobias leading the way and then to J'dee on his right.

"Is he for real? Does he really think he can kill Lady Icer?" he asked. J'dee shrugged as Tobias went to land on snow covered area.

"I don't know, but the way he looked, I think he can." J'dee said softly. They landed on a hill a bout five miles away from what appeared to be a huge castle of ice, rising up into the air. Kakuna whistled and looked up, the top of the castle surrounded by clouds.

"That's where I first encountered, Lady Icer." Tobias said, and J'dee nodded.

"Okay, so now what?" she asked. Tobias pointed to the right.

"J'dee you and Gohan go to the right and wait for my signal. Kakuna you go to the left and wait for it. I'll do the rest. Kill who ever you want, but Lady Icer is mine." he snarled, and began to walk to the front door.

"Wait!" Kakuna called, "What's the signal?" Tobias looked back over to them, and said with fury in his voice, "When you hear her men start screaming."

*END OF PT 1*

To be continued in to Pt. 2

~J'dee