Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ DeFuego ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s for this chapter: Tobias/Mabelle/Lady Youko, Saiyan Princess TRF, Raine, The Dragonball Fairy, J'dee

Rating: G = General... (some offensive language)

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Pairings:

Author's Note: Another chapter well done peeps!!! This is turning out to be one of the best idea I ever came up with lol!!!

***Tombstonehead and a graveyard mind, I'm just 22 and I don't mind dying***

*DeFuego!!*

*J'dee*

I crossed then uncrossed my arms for the tenth time straight, just staring at the hole in the roof. There was no way I could fix that on my own. Yet I'd said so. Anything to get out going to school that morning. 'Videl obviously had taken it literary.' I thought.

"I wish you'd fix yourself you stupid roof." I grumbled. Forgetting the powers of an author in this world I jumped back as all the pieces of debris began flying up towards the ceiling and back in to place like a movie in reverse. I blinked once, then twice before my mind clicked on to my author powers. I grinned.

"I fixed the roof Gohan!!" I called out.

Gohan walked in to the bedroom. He looked up at the ceiling and then at the spotless and debris-less floor and he looked at me.

"What kind of magick did you use for that? And is it karma safe, cause I don't want a dragon or something larger falling through there."

"Of course it's karma safe!" I exclaimed then my brow creased. "I think."

Gohan looked at me wearily. "You think...." he sighed and walked out of the room.

I looked at the ceiling wondering with each wish or each action every author took that if there was a reaction to that action.

'Damn Gohan for being so smart, now that's going to bug me for the rest of the day.' I thought to myself with a frown and left the bedroom to see Gohan placing a roast chicken in the oven. I looked at him. "Is that enough for you?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Nahh it's just for you dad invited me round to his place today later for some food, he mentioned something about a boxful. That will be ready in a couple of hours think you can watch over it till it's done?" Gohan asked.

I rubbed the back of my neck. "I guess so."

"Cool cause when it's done it's up to you to eat it."

"A WHOLE chicken!" I exclaimed. "Just for me?"

"Yeah well you said you don't eat much. But you still are a saiyan, so that's not much by our standards." Gohan exclaimed.

I nodded. "I guess so." I murmured.

Gohan smiled at me. "I'm trusting you to do your homework while I'm gone."

"But I can't read the text books!" I exclaimed.

Gohan sighed. "Well go train for a couple of hours then. I'll be back later I have to buy some food also." With that he walked out leaving me all -alone- in his place.

I heard the car start up and he drove off I frowned. "Why doesn't he just fly?" I thought to myself then looked out the window at my car and grinned. I could sooooo go joy riding round in my car. I ran outside up to my Honda and gave it a hug.

"I got myyyyy car...." I grinned and kept hugging it. "Ooooh wait Gohan said I could train! Neat!! I'll train then." I thought to a moment. "I wish I had my gi here- the black one white will just get dirty."

I looked up as my gi fluttered down from the sky and I caught it. I thought for a moment more. "I wish I had my white t-shirt that I wear under it and my yellow bobcats boots."

I jumped out of the way and the boot fell hard from the ground and I caught the white t-shirt and grinned happily and carried them inside to get changed in to.

***

I rolled my sleeves up and dropped in to a stance, I closed my eyes and began focussing on my inner energy like I had been taught, picturing my body relaxed like a clear cool liquid. I crouched in the stance and dropped to the ground my hands touching the ground and my foot snapping out, I spun round and pushed myself backwards propelling myself in to the air and I landed graceful, I then began practicing a combination of kicks, punches, blocks, and the occasional attack. The martial arts I learnt was only a form of defence.

I stopped for a second as I felt that disturbance in the air again. Then I heard the message like it was in my head. Someone needed help.

***

*Tobias/Mabelle/Lady Youko*

Tobias' eyes squinted as he heard soft classical music begin to play. He opened his eyes with a small snarl and glared at the radio. He still had his hands wrapped around the sleeping Mabelle, so he slowly unwrapped his tail from hers and reached over, shutting it off. He rewrapped his tail around her waist and tail. He took a deep breath, committing her scent to memory. He just laid next to her, watching her sleep. Her bruises and scratches were gone, her Saiyan healing taking care of them. He glanced at his chest and saw the bruises on him were faded to a pale yellow. He felt Mabelle stir and her eyes slowly opened to reveal their deep blue. She turned in his arms and looked up at him with a small smile.

"Hey you. Have you been here the entire time?" she asked, slipping her arms around his shoulders.

"Yeah, unless I sleepwalk." he said, and she laughed. Tobias pulled away from her and stood up.

"Come out to the living room." he said, snatching a shirt as he walked out, "We need to talk."

*****

I smiled as I saw the volunteers for the capture of the monkey's bitch, I chuckled as Jeice and Ginyu stood next to me, one on either side of me. I looked at the men, they were strong enough combined to take that whore, but I better be careful, I silently made the Ginyu Force stronger and I smiled as I felt Jeice and Ginyu's new power.

"Jeice you will lead these men in the capture attempt. You will take her alive and as unharmed as you can, I understand if she must be roughed up a bit to subdue her, but use a sedative. You will use this." I snapped my fingers and a knife appeared in my hands. "To pin a note and a lock of the female's hair to the door of their home or whatever. I'm going to write the note now, Captain, you are going to have a cage built to this design." I handed the blueprints to Ginyu and he marched off with them. I went to my chamber and wrote a small note to the monkey, I gave it to Jeice and he went off with his crew. I would need a place to meet with "Romeo" when he came to rescue his "Juliet".

*****

I smiled as Toby led the way to the couch and I sat down next to him. He was lost in thought and I had an idea what this was about. He was probably thinking the same thing I was, when would this all be over and we'd be back in our own little worlds, back to our little lives.

*****

"What is it, Toby?" Mabelle asked, as they were sitting down on the couch. Tobias smiled and took her hands in his.

"Do you ever want this to end? I mean living here, in the DBZ world. Together." he said, and Mabelle smiled slowly.

*****

I lost my voice for a second so I only smiled at him. When? That was an easy question. Never.

"Never." I said as I looked into his bright blue eyes, the look in them was indescribable. He was so happy I wasn't shocked that I was swept into his arms and crushed to his chest.

"Me either, I want to stay here, with you." he said and I could see the blush on his cheeks as he held me close. I smiled as I slowly kissed him on the cheek.

"I don't want to go back, it's unbearable as it is, but knowing you're out there somewhere, I'd go mad if I went back." I said as I tucked my head into his neck as he held me to him. "T-toby?"

"Yes?" he purred as he stroked my hair.

"D-do, do you love me?" I asked as I closed my eyes, I had to hear him say it.

*****

"Of course I love you, Mabelle," he said, as he pulled back to look her in the eyes. He shook his head with a smile.

"That's good. Toby, I want to do something," she said, and Tobias smirked.

"Really? I think I have an idea what is too," he said, and his tail snaked under her shirt. Mabelle gasped.

*****

His tail was working its way into my bra and I was pulling it back as I cried out.

"TOBY, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!" I cried as I pulled his tail out of my shirt, his tail had screwed up my bra. I pulled away from him as I turned to fix my bra.

"What? I thought that's what you wanted!" he cried as I turned to glare at him but ended up laughed at his shocked statement. "What?"

"You're so silly." I said as I took his hand again. "I was going to ask you if I could build a garden in the back of the cabin, something to remind me of home. I wanted your permission seeing as this is your cab-"

"It's ours." he said as he brushed some hair out of my face and I pulled away and gulped.

"What?" I asked not sure I had heard what he had said.

"It's our cabin, yours and mine." he said as he slowly reached over and kissed me, his tail slowly trying to snake back into my shirt.

"HEY!" I cried as I caught it. "Well then we need to go shopping." I stood up and turned to go out the door as Toby fell from the couch and looked at me.

******

I looked at the small valley and smiled as I clapped my hands and using a technique I learned from Cell, I built a large castle out of ice and snow. I smiled, I had taken only about hundred of my soldiers leaving the majority of them on board my ship. I entered my castle and smiled, the Ginyu Force was with me and I laughed as they began furnishing and preparing for my guests.

*****

"Well, jeez, I didn't think you wanted to build a garden as your idea!"

Tobias cried again as they flew on Nimbus to the village. Mabelle just shook her head and straightened her shirt again. Tobias rolled his eyes and kept his tail wrapped around his waist after Mabelle had freaked out in the living room over the his tail being some place she didn't want it.....yet. Tobias smirked.

He knew fully well that he would get to make love to Mabelle one day, but he guess he would have to wait for her to let him know.

They arrived at the village and noticed how empty it was. Mabelle tapped Tobias on the shoulder and pointed to the dome. It was bustling with activity as people hurried inside. Tobias just sighed and shook his head. Mabelle lead the way into the store.

*****

I had a cart and was shocked at the supply here and the prices. It must have been that no-one had thought to save any flowers and the owner just wanted to get rid of his stock so he could go into hiding with the rest of them. I quickly went for the tools, grabbing things and making sure they were of expert quality.

Toby could build, but I could grow. I finished getting the tools and found three benches that would be a snap for Toby as well and an arch. I went up and down the aisles grabbing flowers, bulbs, seeds, saplings, etc. I was rather shocked at how little it cost for all the stuff, but still it was quite a bill and I wondered how we would be making money then I remembered all those tournaments had cash prizes, it would be a snap for Toby unless the Z-senshi decided to join in.

"Well, I think we bought the whole store." Toby sighed and I smiled at him as we exited the store and I walked up beside him and leaned up to kiss him.

"Thank you, Toby, I'll make it up to you." I said as I nuzzled his neck and he got quiet. I took to the air and smiled down at Toby as I turned to look at him.

*****

Tobias grumbled as he flew, carrying the bunches of flowers and item they needed for building the garden. Mabelle was holding the shovels and other things they would need. Mabelle had ordered/bought so many violets, tulips and rose bushes it was unbelievable. He was almost out of zenni, and he would have to do something about that fast. When they landed Mabelle immediately set to work on the garden, leaving Tobias to build the arch and benches. Tobias grumbled again and rolled up his sleeves and set to work.

*****

I looked at the cage before me and smiled, it was perfect, exactly what I wanted, I turned to the scientist that had built it, he was cowering in fear and I smiled at him.

"Excellent, you may return to the ship, your second in command with remain here to assist in the keeping of my new "pet" when she arrives." I laughed as I ran my hand along the shiny surface of my toy, oh, would that "Juliet" be in trouble once I had her in here.

"My lady, Jeice reported that the male has yet to leave the female unguarded." Ginyu said and I chuckled.

"Don't worry, now that my toy has been finished we can wait, be it a week or an hour, we will wait." I said and Ginyu went to send our my message. I could feel it in my bones, she would be within her cage soon enough. "I can wait for my prized songbird to be captured, it's her mate that will not be able to wait."

*****

I was finished and I had to smile, my garden was beautiful, the saplings were all planted, the geraniums, tulips, and daffodils were all in and most of the other plants. Something was missing and I sighed as I sat back on my legs as I looked around. Toby's arch was up and one of the benches was too. I sighed as I suddenly realised what I had forgotten and I got up and looked at myself, I was quite a mess. I giggled, I had black dirt up to my elbows, in my hair, and smears all over my face. I walked around to the side of the cabin where Toby was working and smiled as I watched him for a second.

"Um, Toby?" I asked as I stood there, in what I hoped was a seductively cute pose. He looked at me and chuckled at the dirt, I only smiled more.

"Yeah what?" he asked as he continued to put the bench together.

"I left something at the store." I said and he stopped to look at me and

I gave him my "puppy dog" eyes. "My rose bushes are still at the store, could you run and get them for me, seeing as you're SO much faster and stronger than me."

*****

"Do I have too?" Tobias sighed, crossing his arms. Mabelle gave him a look.

"Yes! Please just go back and get the rose bushes I forgot, pretty please?" she begged, fluttering her eyes at him. Damn her and those beautiful eyes. Tobias growled.

"Alright, damn it, but you owe me," he said, and his tail gave her a swat on the ass just before he took off. He heard her gasp, and then shout,

"OOOOHHHH, I AM SO GONNA GET YOU FOR THAT TOBY!!!"

*****

I sighed as I watched Toby disappear into the horizon and I headed inside to clean up after all that playing in the dirt. I would make it up to him that's for sure. I let my mind go to the lingerie and condoms under the mattress, yes, he would get a reward for being so sweet, but not yet.

*****

I got out of the shower and got into a skirt and tank top. I decided to sit in my nearly complete garden as I waited for Toby. I had only taken two seconds in the shower and I went out and sat under the arch on the bench Toby had made. I ran my hand along the top of the bench and smiled, yes, Toby and I could sit here tonight and look at the stars together. I sighed as I stood up to go inside and get a snack when I heard a thump of someone landing behind me and I smiled as I turned to greet Toby, it wasn't him.

"See boys, just like Lady Icer said." the red man with ivory hair said as he stood in front of seven other men. It was Jeice of the Ginyu Force with several other warriors. "Now, Beautiful, are you gonna come nice and quiet or is there going to be a struggle?" I looked at him for a second and realised what Icer was up to.

"I'll die before I'll go with you!" I cried as I blasted the group, I managed to hit one man and he howled as he fell back into my freshly planted tulips. Damn it. I didn't have much time to think about it as they all launched themselves at me and I began to fight!

*****

I growled as I pushed the arch over me, Toby had worked hard on it, well, thank Dende it wasn't broken. I was about to attack again when one of the men grabbed my arms and I began to hiss and bite at him. Soon he was joined by three more. Two of them where holding my legs and the other two were holding my arms as I thrashed my head.

"Well, that was fun, mates, but now down to business." Jeice said as he walked up to me with the last warrior with him. "We need to leave something of this bitch behind so her mate will know we've got her." I watched as he pulled a knife out from under his armour and I wondered how he hadn't stabbed himself with that. I growled as he approached me and grabbed a handful of hair from the back of my head with his free hand.

"What are you going to do?" I hissed as I struggled. Jeice smiled as he stroked my face with his hand.

"I'm going to cut a piece of you off and leave it here for your boyfriend to know we mean business." Jeice said as he ran the flat of the blade along the side of my face. I locked eyes with him and he grabbed a long lock of hair and sliced it off with the knife. "Give her the sedative, we don't want any trouble getting her to the ship and safe in her cage." I growled and thrashed as I felt the familiar pain of a needle and looked to see the remaining warrior pull the needle out of my shoulder. I slowly succumbed to the power of the drug.

*****

I smiled as I watched Jeice lay the unconscious body of the female at my feet, she looked like she was sleeping peacefully and I laughed as I looked at her.

"Well done, Jeice, you and your men may go to the regeneration tanks, we will not need you for some time." I laughed as I looked at the girl at my feet, this girl would help me control the most powerful Saiyan next to the Prince and the idiot. I would use him to destroy this planet, sending the witch, the Saiyan Prince, the Idiot, the authors, and all the rest of them to hell. I laughed as I stood over the unconscious body of a mere SSJ2 and lover of a SSJ4. It was so ironic that controlling this weakling would be to control such a strong warrior.

*****

Tobias landed with the rose bushes in his arms, his vision obscured by them.

"Now are you gonna get me, Mabelle?" Tobias asked, setting them down. He looked up to horrifying sight. The arch he had built was knocked over; flowers were thrown everywhere. Tobias walked with numb footsteps, searching for any sign of Mabelle. There were dozens of footprints, and charred marks on the ground. He followed a great number of them to the front door of the cabin. On the door was a knife impaling a long lock of hair and a paper. Tobias reached up with shaking hands and pulled the knife off. He hands began to shake even more as he recognised the hair as Mabelle's. He opened the paper to find a note from Lady Icer.

Dear monkey boy,

I hope I have your attention now. I am afraid that you left me little choice, my cute monkey boy. You have until moonset to come to where I offered you a great gift or your whore dies. The offer is still is open to you, after all, I would need a man of great power to satisfy me. As I said, you will only have to satisfy me only when I see fit. You can have you're little bitch back when I say. Till then, be well.

Lady Icer

Tobias growled and blasted off. He knew that she must have some sort of trap for him, and he couldn't handle what she might throw at him alone. He needed help.

*****

I growled as I slowly got up from the floor where I was laying. I shook my head as I heard someone laughing at me and I recognised the voice of Lady Icer.

"Well, my little monkey bitch, you've finally woken up, I was worried we gave you too much of that sedative." she said and I looked up at her as I reeled, man that was some strong drug. I growled as I whipped my tail around behind me. I was in a white room with no windows, it was unbearably cold.

"What do you want?" I barked as I stayed as far away from her as I could, but I was in some sort of cage, it looked like a birdcage made out of silver.

"I want your mate, your male, your bed toy." she chuckled and I growled at her as I lunged at her.

"Don't call Tobias that!" I hissed as I glared at her, she was going to hurt him.

"Don't worry, I'll use him every now and then, then he can be all yours." she chuckled as she came closer to the cage and I noticed a button on the side of the cage. "Besides after having me, he'll be twice as rough with you. May I ask a personal question? Of course you don't really have a choice, but I feel I must ask. How is he?" I growled at her before turning my back to her, I felt the red hot pain as a ki blast grazed me. I turned to see her pointing a glowing finger at me. "When I ask you a question, you will answer it."

"I don't know, we've done nothing, he's a complete gentleman! Well.....er... maybe not a COMPLETE gentleman, but he still is a gentleman!" I hissed as I looked. "He doesn't deserve to be your "bed toy" as you put it. He's too good for you, hell you don't even deserve Freeza!" Her eyes widened for a second and I was sure she was going to shoot me but she stopped and smiled at me.

"What a temper, you Saiyans have quite an instinct for defending you mate, you won't let anyone else fuck them." she smiled as she pressed the button. Suddenly I was being wrapped in hundreds of thousands of spider-fine thread and I tried to pull free only to have my energy drained! What the hell! I was pulled into a spread-eagle position and I began thrashing, only stopping when my strength finally gave out.

"You may have noticed how weak you are now, it's to be expected. You see these are ki-dampening threads and you can't break them once they have a hold on you. My dear, you are now bait, I'm going to use you to control that male of yours, if he does anything I don't want you'll pay for it. Don't worry, I won't kill you, that would be a mistake and I'm not going to do anything to get that male any more upset. You're going to see him again, after all watching a love one's spirit die can keep you tame, he wouldn't want your spirit completely destroyed, now does he?" she laughed as she left the room and I waited till the door closed.

"Oh Toby, I'm sorry, I should've been stronger, now I'm a weakness for you." I whispered as I began to cry in the darkness of the room with the threads digging into my body. "Don't do anything stupid."

*****

I walked down to my room, how strange, if I had been that girl I would've jumped him countless times by now. Oh well, she must have been one of those religious/moral girls, how quaint. I sighed as I climbed onto my bed and looked at the ceiling, I would have been having fun with Zarbon had that bastard not killed him. I growled as I tossed a pillow and shot it with some ki.

"The first thing I'm going to do when I get him is make him pay for hurting my Zarbon, maybe I'll have his little bitch whipped in front of him." I chuckled at the thought of the punishments I was going to inflict on the monkey and his whore.

*****

"What do you want boy?" Vegeta snarled at Tobias as he set foot on the front lawn. Tobias glared at Vegeta and Vegeta actually blinked. Vegeta saw rage, barely checked SAIYIN rage behind those eyes.

"I need help."

***

*SaiyanPrincess TRF*

We were in the dungeon. It wouldn't have been much of a problem getting out except for that 'little' problem about the ki-blocking force field that affected even Juunana to the extent that we couldn't get out. I looked around me, Marron was sitting against the wall with Pan and Bra on either side of her whimpering. I sat in the middle near Juunana, we were brainstorming about how to get out of them mess and I must say I'm proud that I was able to be serious for once. As I sat and pondered one of those idiotic little inner voices came into my head, this one was a particularly mean one.

'Look at you,' it began, 'this is ALL your fault! Not only have you sufficiently trapped yourself and your companions and maybe even DOOMED them but aside from that, the guy you love,' I looked over at Juunana, 'thinks you're nutso.'

'Shut up, just shut up,' I told the voice.

'Can you blame me for being truthful? I mean, he'll NEVER go for someone like YOU now!'

"JUST SHUT UP!" I screamed out loud attracting attention from the others.

"What do you mean?" asked Juunana looking oddly at me.

"Er...nothing Juu-Kun!" I said putting on a fake facade of happiness.

"Are you sure nothing's wrong?" asked Marron looking a bit concerned, I also saw that Pan and Bra were looking up at me with wide, unblinking eyes.

"Yeah, I'm sure," I responded. We all got back to brainstorming but before we could come up with anything, the door opened.

"Are these the ones?" asked a guard coming in with his associate.

"Yeah, they're the only ones in the dungeon anyway," replied the other.

"The king wants to see you."

"Yeah, he wants you to answer some questions...or else," the other one grinned evilly allowing us to see a mouth full of cavities. They then picked us up and began dragging us away talking about us like we weren't even there, Bra looked like she was about to cry but she bravely held it in. From the way they talked about what the king wanted to know it sounded to me like they were going to milk us for all we were worth and then kill us. In short, things were NOT good.
~*~*~*~*~*~
"Now," the king began making eye contact with us, "just tell us what we want to know and we'll let you off."

"Maybe," Chibi Prince Vegeta smirked at us as he made that comment.

"Well, I'm afraid we can't. It would mess up everything and that's a chance we can't take," replied Juunana calmly, I wasn't sure HOW he could be so calm in a situation like this though, I guess it's an android thing.

"You'll tell us if you VALUE YOUR LIFE!" yelled the young Vegeta.

As I was about to beg for mercy and give some lame excuse for why we couldn't tell them like they'd die if they knew, four guards came in and turned to King Vegeta.

"King Vegeta, Lord Freiza requests to interrogate these so-called time travellers," began the first one looking sceptically at us.

"FREIZA?!" yelled Prince Vegeta, "How did HE find out about them?!!" he growled. No one answered, I was afraid that by coming to the past somehow we'd altered Freiza's abilities or something, "and anyway," Prince Vegeta continued, "WE found them first! What claims does HE have to them?"

King Vegeta nodded, "Fine, take them away," when he saw the Prince's pout he leaned down and whispered, "Don't worry, we'll know soon enough. I plan on killing Freiza very soon," the young prince's frown turned into a trademark smirk of his.

"Well here we go again," I whispered.
~*~*~*~*~
As we were being led up to Freiza's quarters I looked down hatefully at the ki controller on my neck. Why did this have to be happening? Suddenly I felt something inside me, it was ki! I tried to pull it up but it kept being suppressed in such a way that I couldn't use it unless...I began concentrating until I got it where I wanted it. Then I began trying, trying to send my message across time. But who to send it to? I needed to think quickly or else...I didn't want to think about "or else". I quickly decided on J'dee and Vegeta. Surely THEY could help me! I didn't have any time to contemplate so I just began.

'J'dee, Vegeta, you can hear me right? I hope so. I'm one of the authors and I'm in the past with Juunana, Marron, Bra and Pan. No listen and listen good or else our little group back here is DOOMED! We're at Planet Vegeta and we've encountered King Vegeta and uh...the Vegeta I'm contacting's young self. Well, they know we're time travellers and we've got these ki-suppressing things that won't let us escape! Now somehow Freiza's found out about us and we're being taken to him. I think that Freiza's going to find out what he wants to know and either A, blow us to smithereens or B, keep us as slaves, UNLESS YOU DO SOMETHING! The time machine is still there right? It doesn't travel with a person without a special code. I want you to keep the coordinates where they are and come here and help us. We're depending on you here and if you don't come the past will be ruined and our lives might possibly be over, see ya...for now I hope,' I sighed and hoped that they'd heard me. Now I had next to no ki left, so it would be impossible to contact them again.

"What did you do?" asked Juunana next to me.

"I think I contacted the future, if all goes well we could be rescued."

"Who'd you contact?" he asked.

"J'dee and Vegeta, hopefully they heard me or it's safe to say we're doomed."

"How comforting," remarked Juunana sarcastically.

"Papa will rescue us, I just know it!" cried Bra happily.

"I hope so, I hope so," I said with a sad smile.

***

*Raine*

Blasted Hormones

Tsunami woke up and scratched her head. That was a good night's sleep. She got up out of bed and headed for the shower. She wanted to get started on breakfast to surprise Yamcha for his kindness.

Ugh, damned hormones...Yamcha thought groggily as he sat up and yawned. His dreams had been plagued with erotic images and scenes of his tasty little house guest. It was taking all of his patience and willpower not to take her where she stood..

The night before...

After they had got home, Yamcha introduced Tsunami to Puar who welcomed Tsunami with open arms. Then he showed Tsunami her guest room and went to watch t.v. She and the floating blue cat engaged in a little girl-talk while she unpacked. Tsunami came out shortly after, dressed in a white A-shirt and jeans shorts. He didn't remember buying her that. The loud commercial on television knocked him out of his daze. Tsunami smiled warmly at him and sat down on the floor while Puar rested on her shoulder.
As time passed, and a funny game show came on, Tsunami was soon lying on her side on the soft carpet and he caught himself eyeing her legs. She eventually got up to go to bed and he was thankful for his willpower.
Of course, his night was just beginning.

Tsunami came walking into his bedroom in the middle of the night, dressed in a black, lacy corset and matching underwear and he caught himself staring once more, eyes wide.
"Ts-Tsunami?" was all he could force from his lips as she strutted up to him with an alluring smirk, pulled the covers from his body and sat on his lap. She moved up in his face, smirking, "See something you like?"
"Uh huh," he nodded his head rapidly and nearly fainted when she started unfastening her corset right in front of him. A great big smile donned his features as she slowly began to pull off the corset. Then he woke up.
"Ugh," he muttered, leaning his head against the headboard when he noticed a bulge in the blankets. He blushed, running his hands through his hair.

Still hot from that pleasant dream, he left his room shortly after, feeling dirty, but feeling satisfied all the same. As he walked past the bathroom, he stopped in front of her door. He sighed, eyeing her lithe form underneath the blankets that stopped at her waist. She had said something about it being hot that night. Boy did he know the feeling. Without making a sound, he crept back to his bedroom to be plagued with more fantasies of the female saiiyan in his guest room.

Morning

He left his bed for the bathroom, only to pause when he heard humming. Her humming. He smiled and slowly snuck up to the door. There was a crack open, so he could get a peek.
Down boy...He thought to himself as he took in her form dressed in nothing but a small towel. He blinked, Whendid I buy her that? He shrugged, he wasn't complaining! He leaned against the wall, watching her with a smile as she brushed her hair, then he blinked. Wasn't saiiyan hair supposed to be spiky? He watched as she easily took a brush through her silky two-tone hair and his brow rose.
I thought saiiyan hair was spiky. Maybe she's a hybrid, he pondered, remembering Trunks' hair. He flinched and rushed down the hall as she placed the brush down and headed for the door. He hurried back inside his room and closed the door, listening to the soft pad of her feet on the carpet. He stayed in his room for a good hour or so when his nose was hit the aroma of sizzling eggs and sausages. He wiped the drool from his lip and hurried out of his room and gawked. His home...it was clean! His pile of dirty clothes was stuffed in a hamper in the corner, the carpet was clean, the television was dusted and the screen was cleaned, the windows were spotless and his shelf was dusted and arranged!
He walked into the kitchen where he was once again surprised. His kitchen was in the same condition! Spotless counters, floor, table and sink! The table itself was laden with omlets, fried and scrambled eggs, pancakes, and sausages. And there was the little vixen standing in front of the stove, just finishing another batch of pancakes before she turned around.
"Oh! Good morning, I wanted to thank with breakfast for letting me crash here," she said with a winky-eyed smile before she placed the pancakes on the table.
"Oh thanks!" Yamcha said before glomping onto her. She laughed, hugging him back. Tsunami gave a BIG grin when he hugged her, those blasted hormones were still in effect. She slowly and reluctantly pulled away.

"So what happens now?" Tsunami looked at him eagerly. She was enjoying life in the Z world, more appropriately, life with Yamcha. Granted, he had been making shameless passes at her, she wasn't complaining! It beat going back to the real world where your parents were trying to keep you locked up till you turned 30! Then there were the hypocrites at school, the gangs and graffiti, the annoying siblings, oh the list went on. But here? Here she could actually forget all of that and relax and actually have fun! She looked at Z warrior with a smirk, "Know any place where we can get a little excitement?"
It was Yamcha's turn to smirk, "Yeah."

***

*The Dragonball Fairy*

*dream*

I let out a silent scream as I saw her, what was so horrifying about her was that she looked exactly like me with slightly different features, long straight auburn hair reached down to her waist, her 3 tails lashed around behind, I looked at her face almost exactly like mine but her eyes were glowing bright gold and she had a third eye on her forehead which was purple (yes I know a rip off of Hiei's jagan from yu yu hakusho dun sue!) she smirked wickedly and I noticed her fangs. then she reeled her hand back and delivered a swift upper cut in my stomach

*end dream*

I bolted up right panting then I looked around, I was still in the kitchen at CC it was late in the afternoon and most of the people there were staring at me but I paid them no attention as I rested my head in my hand then whispered to my self over and over again, "it was just a dream.... it was just a dream.....just a dream" to I looked to the side of the room where I saw a mirror. I stared at my refection, my mouth hanging down my eyes were flickering gold then back to normal back and forth. I pushed back my chair causing a loud sound when it scraped against the floor and choked back a sob saying loudly. "It wasn't just a dream!" then I broke running, I didn't care how many people were staring at me I just had to get away so I wouldn't be able to hurt anyone. I was running aimlessly as fast as my legs would carry me, which was pretty fast because I'm a saiyan. I knew it would be faster to fly but I didn't want to call attention to myself.

I stopped, panting heavily and looked back at the CC compound it was merle a large dot in the distant now so I began walking, I turned a corner, and saw what looked to be a new motorcycle with a red and blue flame design on it, there was a flame design helmet hanging on the handle bars and a bag pack filled with stuff on the seat, I looked at the license plate that read "M-Chan" and some how I knew it was mine. so I threw the backpack over my shoulders and quickly put on the helmet and hopped on. I knew nothing about driving a car let alone a motorcycle, yet here I was driving a motorcycle as if I had all my life, except for the speeding, I didn't know where I was headed I just knew I had to get away from everyone before someone got hurt.

~*~

I stretched from on top of the large grassy hill and finished my 10th weddy's kids meal, I had ran in and grabbed some food then ran out, on the way. I went down the hill to the lake where my motorcycle was parked near, and cupped some of the clear water in my hands and took I sip then smiled as I looked at my reflection, my eyes were no longer flickering they were back to their normal color.

"Must be cause no one's around." I thought as I climbed back up the hill.

"Oh no, I left Tux!" I said to myself "...Well maybe it's better, this way he can explain everything." I climbed up the hill then stared down at the relaxing view

~*~

Tux stretched cat like an yawn, finally waking up, "Where'd that stupid owner of mine go..." He said out loud then began looking every where around CC then went into the kitchen and says, "Has seen a female saiyan her shirt said Molly on it?"

They all stared out him for a moment before Bulma said "Yea she just said something about a dream then rain off a while ago."

"That can't be good" he said, walking off " I have to contact he person in charge of this and tell her about the triform saiyan." Tux though "But where could she be..."

"Wait if I can talk in this dimension maybe I can send a telepathic message!" Tux closed his eyes and began to focus.

~*J'dee?~*

~*Who's this?*~

~*Good it worked I've got alot to explain*~ then Tux began to tell her everything about the triform saiyan.

***

*J'dee*

I rubbed my temples as I flew back to Capsule Corp "So much is going on now. I shoulda just stayed at Capsule Corp." I grumbled as I flew, one author was trapped in the past, another on the verge of transforming to something evil called a triform, and KumikoVegeta, not a sound had come from her after she transformed in to the silver haired looking goddess.

'Which author, is which author?' I thought worriedly, 'great just great, now I have to possibly team up with Vegeta to play rescue, Goddess, he hates me though.'

I found capsule corp after locking on to the energies still gathered there. I landed quickly and burst in through the door.

"VEGETA!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lounges.

I stopped as he turned round and looked at me Tobias standing there. I blinked and blushed red realising I had just shouted for no utter reason.

"Ummm hehe sorry... we like have a major situation." I said.

Vegeta looked at me still dressed in my gi. He smirked. "So you do fight, I was beginning to think you relied on your magick like that pathetic Babity."

I blinked and shook my head. "No I fight, but only when the occasion calls for it."

"What a pathetic excuse for a group of saiyans you are." He laughed. "First this Baka's onna gets captured by that onna Frieza and now this other saiyan sends herself in to the past only to be captured by Frieza." Vegeta seemed to find this highly amusing.

"Well aren't you forgetting something? Your DAUGHTER the princess of saiyans, is with them!" I remarked grabbing his attention and he glared at me.

He growled annoyed. "So what do we do?" He asked.

I blinked. Vegeta just asked me what to do? I saw the look on Tobias' face there was a choice to be made here three authors were in trouble, I rubbed my temples. "We get Bulma to work on that time machine so we can bring them back." I looked at Tobias and then I noticed a girl sitting at the table in a saiyan uniform, she hadn't been at the meeting and I blinked.

"Who's that?" I asked looking at Vegeta.

"Another one who fell from your world." Vegeta said.

I saw the pendant with the royal saiyan symbol in it and I looked at her and smiled. "Welcome aboard this is a DBZ lesson on how to mess up their timelines to our own advantage." I grinned at her.

Vegeta thwacked me across the back of the head. "That is no way to talk to a saiyan royal, show some respect."

I flapped my arms about wildly. "WELL I'M SORRY MR ALMIGHTY PRINCE IF I JUST WANTED TO LIGHTEN THE MOMENT!!!!"

Vegeta just glared at me and I calmed down and let out a breath. I tried to calm my insides down. "Should we get Goku?" I asked.

"We don't need Kakarott!"

"Um hello Vegetable head, if you haven't noticed you can't be in two places at once. Hold on while I reply to this author."

I closed my eyes and began to focus back on the disturbance in the air reaching in to the past to reply to the stranded author.

'Hey there I got your message, we'll get Bulma to reconfigure the time machine so we can bring you all back, until hold tight and I'll think of something else... I promise...' I sent the message to the author and I was pulled out of message by Vegeta hitting me across the back of the head again and I rubbed my head shooting him a nasty glare. "What was that for?!" I snapped.

Vegeta motioned to Tobias. "I'm going to talk to Bulma about this time machine. I'm not leaving my princess in that time longer than necessary." With that Vegeta walked off. I sighed and rubbed my temples. What a head ache I was getting I smacked myself on the forehead. "I forgot to leave Gohan a note! D'oh!"

I watched as Tiger came bolting in the room from outside and she jumped on to my leg and I let out a yelp as she climbed up my leg, across my back and perched back on my shoulder. I ruffled her white fur and spiked it up and she began to purr.

'So what do I do now, this is alot more difficult than fixing a roof.' I thought to myself I had to help everyone I could. But I had no idea where to start.

***

To Be Continued...

Dang one day and I already have enough for another chappy!!!

lol this is getting interesting isn't it?! I feel like I'm in demand here... o.0;;;;

Oh I have placed up a pencil drawing of Jeril and S'rac to my author art page (in pencil mind you) and VegeChan drew a picture of here character Kakuna man it's a wicked drawing!!!

~J'dee