Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ The Enigma of my Desire ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*The Enigma of My Desire*

*Play attention, you're playing with fire, silence must be heard, noise should be

observed, the time has come to learn, that silence… silence must be heard…*

(A.N: Thanks to Jeril again for Beta-ing… I hate to do it… soooo much)

***

*J'dee*

I watched as both chibi girls cried in unison and ran up to their fathers.

I turned round to look at Blake noting that he'd gone. "Blake?" I quizzed thin air. "Damnit." I walked off leaving the fathers and daughters moment.

I wandered the halls looking for Blake, I stretched my energy out and felt his and the difference was amazing, there was nothing happy in there anymore, I felt saddened by the power I felt in him it was like a fever, one moment a chill so cold it made ice seem warm and suddenly so hot it made fire seem cool as a fridge appliance.

I placed two fingers to my forehead and instant transmissioned to where he was.

There I found Blake standing by a window staring out still in his Metal Kooler form, he turned round and looked at me. His gaze was the last to register in my mind, and I could see such horror within that gaze, so much pain and hatred. I didn't know what to do. I just stood there struck.

"Blake..." I sighed. I was saddened by what I sensed it made me feel sick. 'How could such a carefree person be tempted by such evil? What is there in it for him?'

He walked up to me slowly and I could feel his gaze pierce in to mine. I looked at his hand as it touched my shoulder, he was towering over me, his height made me feel like an ant about to be stepped on- okay maybe I exaggerate just a little, but he was still fairly big, I know I'm not a big person, but still I know tall when I see it.

"You are my friend, J'dee." His voice was serious. I nodded slowly for him to continue. "So you are a weakness to me."

I stepped back suddenly. "Blake."

"Time to test your loyalties." he pointed at me and then suddenly from round the corner like out of nowhere his minions came obviously wished with his author powers. "Destroy her."

"BLAKE!!!" I screamed at him.

"With you dead, no one will loose their powers, you won't be able to stop us."

I backed up as the men surrounded me and I flashed in to Super Saiyan hurriedly and pushed myself up to the second level and then raised my hands above my head.

"Warrior goddess Freja come to my aid." I reached behind me and realised my staff Blake had given me was there. I knew I hadn't brought it on the trip but left it behind along with Tiger. I didn't understand. The reason I brought it was so I wouldn't use it. If I didn't use it then my vision wouldn't come to pass.

I watched as the staff formed in to a spear and I spun round and blocked attacks, countered them took off down the hallway to find a bigger area to fight. If I was cornered I might as well of been dead.

I stopped running as Blake Instant Transmissioned in front of me. I looked at him he grabbed the spear and held on to it I watched as it transformed back in to a staff and suddenly my wiccan powers were drained.

"Hey!"

"Fight fair." He grinned at me. "Just like you've removed author powers, I've removed your wiccan powers for this battle."

"That's not fair!!!" I exclaimed. "I only remove powers if they're being misused!"

Blake pointed behind me and I saw the group of soldiers running towards me and then the moment came. I blocked the first attacker spun round ducking and bringing the staff over my head a clobbered one guy with a closline via staff then another and swept the feet out from a third. I jumped up and ducked a sword attack of the forth.

"What happened to you J'dee? You and I, we were good ya know. We'd plot ways to kidnap Yamcha and Eighteen together.... now we can and you go off with Gohan!! What were you thinking?!" He exclaimed as I was fighting to keep my head and my life.

"Sei this isn't you." I shouted at him. "Look at you you're not you."

"Of course I'm not. I'm stronger, I'm faster, I'm better than me. I'm better than any and every body! You know why cause you won't kill me, you can't, you won't even remove my powers. I know you."

"I will after this!!" I shouted angrily, "And you can stay stuck in that body!!" I growled I was slammed in to a wall by his tail slapped me hard on the chest. I looked down as I saw the hole in the armour. I blinked.

'He IS strong!' I thought worriedly.

He just crossed his arms like I wasn't even worth him using his hands. My emotions flashed. I cared about Blake, like a brother, he would always be that way to me. I was grabbed from behind and held a sword pointed at my throat. The tip was pressed in lightly that I felt the trickle of blood and I pulled at my holders and then I saw it there was several over them holding me. I needed to be stronger. Blake may have temporarily removed my wiccan powers but only I could remove author powers.

'I wish I was more faster and stronger.' I thought mentally and I felt the power boost as I broke the grip and Blake looked at me, his expression unreadable. So far I'd punched kicked, closline, elbowed, swept his men to the ground or unconscious, but I didn't kill. Why? Because I was like Goku whether I wanted to be or not. I couldn't kill. Animated or not these were actual beings. Damn me for being a vegetarian.

I held my hand up and fired an energy blast strong enough to knock them down the hallway and I turned and looked at Blake. He shook his head.

"I'm so disappointed in you. After all the years you've actually done in martial arts, you can't defeat a group of guys like that."

I growled then spun round as the last one charged at me sword high in the air he brought it slicing vertically down. I grabbed the staff from the ground held it up over my head blocking the attack. The staff snapped in half with the impact.

I held half in each hand. I flipped them round and found handles and I grabbed the handles that flipped out from the staff. I began twirling them a half staff in each hand before they transformed before my very eyes in to two double bladed scythes. I looked at them in wonder- this was my vision. I was actually going to do it... I was going to kill someone. The thought had me distracted but only for a moment. Then came the attack, I spun round ducking the next sword attack. I looked over to see the man it was the man who was attacking me before, but only now did my mind recognise him from my vision. Why so late? Guess when you're being attacked you don't have time to take in faces until ya get that breather moment. Crossing my arms across and then uncrossing them the double-sided scythes knocked his head off and it bounced on to the ground and then rolled across the ground.

I saw the blood spray upwards from the man's body like a red fountain and I dropped the scythes they clattered to the ground and then the body dropped, I could hear the head still rolling then the 'thunk' sound of it hitting something.

"And heads will roll," Blake remarked.

I shuddered. It was so unfair. I hated violence. Why? I grew up in that environment. An abusive father, who would do nothing but beat up on us kids, I took the martial arts so I could defend myself against him.

"Your first kill, Y.S.B. How do you feel?" Blake asked with a smirk. Bringing me to the moment of now.

Why was Blake evil? If anyone had the right it was me! I had that right I should have been evil! I had the background for it. Or was I like my mother and would I just stand by and let people beat the crap out of me. She was always submissive like that.

"Sei..." I breathed saddened by his change. "I... uh... what happened to you?"

He grinned at me it sent a shudder down my spine.

"I transformed." He said simply, "You can too. I know you have it in you, that level beyond levels... the fourth level. Join me, we could make quite a team."

I slumped to the ground defeated. "I'm not evil." I said softly.

Blake scoffed at me. "Weak." He grabbed me by his throat and I felt his fingers tighten round my neck as he hefted me up off the ground and slam me in to a wall.

"Join me. Just think you could have Yamcha."

"Yeah by force..." I growled. "Why would I want to do that?"

"Oh c'mon we've already discussed this." He sighed impatient with me.

'GOHAN!!!' I thought panicked. 'HELP!'

"Look here I'm going to get Eighteen one way or another and I'll get you Yamcha."

"I don't want Yamcha!!" I shouted so loud I thought my throat would explode. Then it hit me, the shock so hard as anything like being slapped.

Blake even looked surprised. I blinked looking at him.

"I don't want him..." I repeated.

Blake let me go and I landed on the ground with a thud and he scoffed at me. Crossing his arms across his chest. "Suit yourself. But when I have him, you'll have to get him before I kill him. Stuff your rules."

"Jera!!!" I heard Gohan shout I saw him carrying Pan as he ran. He put her down and ran up to me pulling me close and I wrapped my arms around him.

Vegeta, Seventeen, Bra, Vegia, Pan, Marron, Selene were all looking at Blake.

"See you in the future." He said and made his author wish. "I wish to be back in the dragonball timeline in which we left."

We watched as he vanished from our sights. Gohan pulled me up off the ground and held on to me. "Are you okay?" He asked me I nodded slowly.

"I'm fine. But how are we going to get home? Blake has the time capsule."

Selene thumped her forehead. "That's just typical!"

"You mean this time capsule?" Vegeta held up a small capsule.

We all looked at him. "How on earth?" I questioned.

Vegeta just gave us that all famous smirk. "I'm a space pirate ya know, what I don't get on demand I take when no one's looking."

"Like Bulma." I grinned cheekily.

"Majo onna..." He growled at me.

***

*Seisetsu*

Fire sailing through the air, a thin deadly energy blast, hurled with incomparable force. It set buildings alight as Blake walked through the streets. This was where he sensed that weakling Yamcha to be last. A window broken in the distance and the scent of where a battle had been attracted his attention as he continued to walk through the streets causing more fear in to the people. Unlike Lady Seru, he wasn't out for media coverage, he was out for two people and two alone. Yamcha and Eighteen.

The streets were deathly silent as he walked through them people hid as he passed, he paid them no attention he peered through a hole in a building- nothing but a piece of torn cloth. Blake seized it with his hand and looked at it turning it round in his hand. He knew it belonged to Yamcha. Blake searched for Yamcha's ki but it wasn't in the vicinity, and Eighteen, well, she had no ki so she'd be harder to find.

Blake looked over his shoulder to see a media crew. They were filming the scene.

"...Now eye witness' report that three men and woman caused this damage to this peaceful town. She was standing outside this store when they flew in and attacked her...."

Blake rolled his eyes as the camera panned over the damage done. It was obvious it was Saiyans. But three male Saiyans? He only knew of two and Tobias was... well only Kami knew, S'rac the second Saiyan was probably off in the wilderness somewhere, neither of them seemed like they could do this sort of damage from what Blake gathered they were the protecting type. So that meant some author had brought back a group of Saiyans... Blake stood by the building and he looked to the media crew his tail flicking slightly agitated.

'Yamcha's gone, but where would that weakling of gotten to?'

When suddenly his thoughts were answered.

"....The man obviously to be her boyfriend took off moments after them flying through the air. I haven't seen anything like this since the arrival at the Cell games!" They were still filming and then the camera moved over to his direction and the cameraman blinked and looked at him. Now they were filming him. He turned round to them slowly.

"Come here." he beckoned them with a finger.

The cameraman came up to him slowly and the cable guy followed, they stopped a few feet away. He pointed to the window. "Who did this?" He demanded.

"We don't know there was a group of tailed men here before."

"Tailed men..." Blake thought for a moment. "The man who went through this building, where is he?"

"H-h-h-he left I think they took his girlfriend." The cable guy stammered.

"Fine you want a story you got it. I want the human Yamcha and the android Eighteen in this town a.s.a.p or I will kill one human every ten minutes and if they don't come, then I will simply destroy every town I come across until they find me. You don't have to worry about those tailed men. They are nothing compared to me."

They looked at Blake staring in disbelief yet they knew he meant it.

"Your time starts now!" Blake shouted at them.

They took off hurriedly jumping in their van and it took off down the street.

"Hmph... weak." He scoffed.

***

Eighteen stood with her arms crossed across her chest. Master Roshi was planted firmly in front of the television watching that pathetic aerobics channel again. Eighteen looked over at Krillen as he was sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee and a newspaper reading quietly. Eighteen huffed annoyed. Her life had became miserable ever since those authors fell from the sky.

They had decided to avoid the barbecue at that Saiyan's cabin. There was good reason to, watching several Saiyans eating wasn't how she wanted to spend her day. Especially since her daughter was still trapped in the past.

"Heheheh..." Master Roshi was chuckling at the movements of the woman bouncing on the screen, Eighteen growled she just wanted to beat his head at times.

Suddenly the screen changed and Master Roshi blinked. "Hey!" he protested.

The screen filled up with a news caster's set along with the *news flash* music, the theme music swelled for a few more seconds before the news caster's face appeared in the center of the screen.

"This just in..."

"It better not be that Lady Icer or Lady Seru again." Krillen grumbled.

"A ZTV exclusive, while filming the damage down to a small island town not far off from South City, the media crew came across a strange being claiming to want two certain people come to the town or every ten minutes he will kill one civilian living in the town..."

"Wait did he say he?!" Krillen looked over.

Eighteen nodded.

"I wonder who he wants?" Oolong questioned from where he'd been sitting.

"The strange metal creature is wanting two people by the name of Yamcha and Eighteen to arrive in the town as soon as possible..."

*Click*

Eighteen turned it off and everyone looked at her.

"What's wrong?" Krillen asked.

"It's Blake, I just know it."

"But they're still in the past." Krillen protested.

***

*BananaGirl*

"Oh, BananaGirl." I hissed at Bulma, who was cowering under a table. "What are you doing?"

"Staying alive, what's it look like?" Bulma snapped.

"But you're giving me a bad reputation! I look like a pussy!" I said through clenched teeth.

"You are a pussy!" Bulma shot back, screeching as I yanked on her hair. Fortunately, this was drown out by the fight going on between Lady Icer and the Z senshi.

"No need to get all bitchy...shit." I said, as a ki blast went flying into the table we were hiding under. "OK, cowering seems better. Lets move." I said, grabbing Quorky and running inside.

"Wait for me!" Bulma called after me.

"Wooo." I said, catching my breath.

"Oi, I need to talk to you, anyway. I've remembered, now I'm not in life-threatening danger, that you were flirting with my husband!" Bulma spat.

"Believe me, I did more than flirt." I smirked.

"Leave my husband alone, or else." Bulma threatened.

"Damn, if you're gonna threaten me you could at least glare a little. And not be wearing a nice frilly dress whilst doing it." I said.

"Are you always so pleasant?" Bulma asked sourly.

"Only for special people like yourself." I said, looking around boredly. "OK, what do you usually do when there's a big 'Save The Earth' campaign going on?"

"Um...just talk...and...stuff." Bulma shrugged.

"Sounds thrilling."

"I cannot believe this. I thought you said you'd save the Earth if you were in the DragonBall Z Universe?" Quorky asked.

"I also said I'd be a Saiyan and seduce Vegeta so that he couldn't live without me. See that happening?" I asked, gesturing with my hands.

"Sorry I asked." Quorky muttered.

"Where the hell is Vegeta anyway?" Bulma asked.

"He's on a secret mission or something. Was very vague about it." I grinned, glad that I knew more than Bulma did.

"What? So he could get killed or anything?" Bulma asked.

"No way! Not before I have my wicked way with him. Uh...heehee, just a joke Bulma. Chill." I said.

"Your hair is so brown." Bulma moaned.

"Clever girl. Now what colour are your shoes?" I taunted.

"It's just strange, that's all." Bulma muttered.

"Oh, and having bright fucking blue hair isn't? On the bright side, being a couple of inches taller is fun." I grinned. "I can reach all the cupboards."

"Good for you." Bulma added.

"Cocky bitch." I muttered under my breath. "Grr, this is not how it's supposed to be! I should be stalking Skittles! I wish I was where he was." I said, quickly covering my mouth again.

"You are so stupid." Quorky muttered, shaking his head.

"If only she couldn't speak." Bulma shook her head, as a brilliant flash of white enveloped us.

***

*J'dee*

"Now Vegeta we need her to control the others don't kill her." Gohan said in my defence as Vegeta was planning on advancing on me.

"Yeah, you can't kill me." I said grinning. "Hey, why did you take Bulma anyway a lot of the Veggies are always wondering what you see in her anyway."

Vegeta looked like he was about to pop a vein or something at me and Seventeen shook his head like I had just planned my own funeral.

"How could you take her from Yamcha?! That was like not on, they'd been together for like forever...." I rambled on.

I was interrupted by the ringing of a bell and I looked at the other. Vegeta looked at Selene. "Wish us back on Vegeta-sei and fast!" He demanded.

"What why?" Selene asked.

"Just do it!!! Unless you want to have your body jettisoned in to outer space!!"

"Whoa easy Vegeta."

"I'm serious. I've heard stories about when a member of the cold family is destroyed on his own ship, the followers, warriors and lackey all of them are jettisoned from the ship."

"What?!" Seventeen remarked.

"You heard me! The panels of these ship will detach and we'll all be sucked in to space! So unless any of you know how to breath I suggest on of you AUTHORS make a wish and do it now!!"

"I wish we as those in this group were sent down to Vegeta-sei now." Selene wished.

There was a flash of light and we all arrived back on Vegeta-sei in that square again.

I looked over and I saw another flash of light appear behind Vegeta. I blinked.

"Vegeta!" I remarked and pointed.

Vegeta turned round he gasped at seeing the figure or figures in the light.

"ONNA WHAT THE DEVIL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Vegeta exclaimed.

We blinked and the light faded away and standing there was Bulma, BananaGirl and Quorky. I looked at Gohan, then went to walk when my eyes spotted the group of Saiyan warriors slowly surrounding us in the center of the square.

"I think the bright flashy lights attracted them." I remarked.

"No shit." I looked at Seventeen and frowned.

"Language please we have chibis present."

"Where?" Pan and Bra began looking about themselves unaware that I was referring to them. Marron stepped in front of them protectively.

"Kids get in the circle." Seventeen ordered them.

Marron, Pan and Bra entered the circle. The rest of us surrounded them protectively at the glaring, snarling and the occasional drooling Saiyan guys surrounding us.

***

*Jeril Dragonsoul*

I looked around and then dodged a ki blast. I dropped to the ground, taking Chibi Vegeta with me. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!" I quickly wished to be two hundred feet away from the fight.

"What was that?" Chibi Vegeta snarled as he stood up, brushing his spandex off.

"I dunno!" I looked over to where the party was supposed to be and noticed a fight. "It appears that the party got a little rough…"

"I'm starving!" he announced, "Get food now!"

"Okay, okay! Hold on," I grabbed his shoulder and used the instant transmission technique to send us to a nearby city. I looked around and saw an all-you-can-eat place. "Here!" we walked in as I silently wished to be clean.

"Table for two!" I asked the lady who seated people. She led us to a table and set out water for us. We walked over to the buffet and piled up plates and brought them back to our table. We just kept on eating, eating and eating while other customers looked on in shock.

When we finished, we walked out… or tried to at least. A waiter stopped us, "You have to pay for the abhorrent amount of food you ate!" he growled.

"I left enough to cover two people on the table." I said, confused.

"YOU ATE ENOUGH FOR ONE HUNDRED!" he screamed.

"Out of my way, weakling baka!" Chibi Vegeta snarled and punched the man. He went flying into a wall, leaving a smear of blood. I checked his pulse. There was none.

"He's dead…" I whispered and backed away from the corpse. Dead, dead, dead, dead… the word echoed around in my mind. I turned and watched the Saiyan no Ouji start blasting other helpless citizens. Dead, dead, dead, dead… "No… my fault…"

Suddenly, the thoughts of dead people were pushed away by other, more important one. "Brolli!" I called out, "Where's Brolli?"

"Who?" Chibi Vegeta stopped shooting and the humans scrambled for safety.

"Brolli! He should've been there with you all! Kami's really been fucking with me!" I screamed, grabbing Chibi Vegeta's upper arm. I searched the world for a ki signature that was Brolli's. I found it and instant transmissioned to where he was.

We appeared right next to the Saiyan. He jumped and punched me in the jaw reflexively. I got knocked back a few feet but I recovered quickly. "Ow!" I grabbed my jaw and rubbed it, "That hurt!"

"Who're you?" Brolli roared.

"I'm-" I started.

"I am the Saiyan no Ouji!" Chibi Vegeta declared and glared at Brolli. The other Saiyan glared right back. I felt through my ki senses both of them begin to power up.

"Shit…" I backed up a hundred feet or so, knowing the start of a fight when I saw one. Just for the hell of it, I raised up Brolli's power to the same as Vegeta's. This should be good…I thought as I prepared to enjoy the fight.

***

*Tobias / Lady Youko*

"Now this will increase his mental capacity into Toby, but keep the memories themselves out?" I asked as I looked at the wine in the glass. The doctor nodded and I smiled. "Perfect, but if there is one single draw back, you're a dead man." I smiled as I grabbed the other glass of wine and headed to my room. Artic was musing his head off in there.

*****

Lady Icer came into the room, holding two glasses of wine. Artic had gotten dressed, and was watching threw window. They had gone back into orbit again, but their men were still on the planet blowing up cities. Artic had his arms crossed as he stared out the window. Lady Icer came up and wrapped her tail over his shoulders.

"Here my love, drink this." she said, handing him one of the glasses. Artic drank it and then crushed it with a growl. Lady Icer smirked, and slowly drank hers.

"Why couldn't I kill her my love?" he asked, softly. Lady Icer shrugged, and sipped her wine as a servant came in to clean up the glass. They stood there for a while, when there came a light knock at the door.

"Come in." Lady Icer said, her voice sounding quite cheery. Artic wondered why she seemed so cheery. His head felt slightly, different, in fact that wine had tasted a bit different.....

*****

I smiled as I watched him stare into space, there was something going on in that head of his, and I knew what! I could almost see the change going on in his eyes.

"Let's go out and see if we can get a chess match started?" I said as I got up and lead the way. I sat down and watched as the warrior who had beaten Artic before took the seat across from him again. Now, we would see if there was going to be an empty slot in my science department.

*****

"You certainly seem to be feeling better, my love. You did exceptionally well in that chess match." Lady Icer said, as they walked back into their room. Artic dressed down for bed, and slipped under the covers. Lady Icer did as well and ran her finger along his chest.

"I feel much better. So much in fact I say we go kill that bitch tomorrow!" he declared and Lady Icer got on top of him.

"Then perhaps we should celebrate my love." she whispered and the lights flickered out.

*****

I smiled as he rocked the whole bed with his climax and I moaned as I held him close. He had proven that the wine had activated Toby's brain enough so that Artic could use his brain to its fullest and I had to smiled as I wrapped my tail around his leg possessively and chuckled. He was going to kill her tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow I would have my darkest, deepest desire filled, oh, I couldn't wait.

*****

Afterwards, Lady Icer fell into a deep peaceful sleep, curled into Artic's side. Artic laid there, staring at the ceiling, feeling that sense of betrayal again. As he closed his eyes to go to sleep a memory flashed in his mind.....

There was Mabelle standing in the doorway with sexy black lingerie. She smiled seductively at him and said, "I'm rather shocked that Mr. Breakfast-table-tail, has gotten so quiet."

Artic gasped and sat up in bed, clutching his head. What was that?

"Something wrong my love?" Lady Icer murmured sleepily. Artic laid back down, and wrapped his arms around her.

"Nothing my love. Go back to sleep." he whispered, and she snuggled back into his chest.

~ What was that? ~ he thought, ~If didn't know better I would say that was some one else's memory. ~ Artic shrugged and drifted off to sleep.

To Be Continued...

Hey why don't people r & r my fic... I think it's worth it... you authors could review it tooooooo pleeeeease!!

I know I've got classes and stuff back on but please let me know what you think of this fic, what you like- what you don't like…

I was actually thinking about doing another interactive fic, this one I know is pretty full on but the idea was given to me that what if the DBZ characters could pull in to their dimension five/six authors whose "fics" they had a problem with a proceed to torture them. This will differ from fics where authors torture the characters, it is a role reversal… let me know what you think kay? And I will pick out five authors after doing a test of reading a fic that they suggest they would like to be punished for writing, by the character of their choice (of course) I know a certain someone already I have in mind who's got her eyes on Veggie… so be quick to let me know what you think, via e-mail or reviews…

~J'dee