Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ To Be Betrayed ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s for this chapter: Piccoloz Girl, Mabelle, Seisetsu, J'dee, Saiyan Princess TRF, BananaGirl, Jeril Dragonsoul, Tobias / Lady Youko.

Rating: G = General... (some offensive language)

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: Okay new claimages I'm putting here since I can't get them up on my site. Saiyan Princess TRF - #17, DragonEmpress - Goten (cause I haven't heard from Kachoba at all), Merina - Shin. Old Claimages just so y'all know.... Eternity - Trunks, VegeChan - Mirai Trunks, Raine - Yamcha, Piccoloz Girl 01 - Piccolo, Bura400 - Bardock, J'dee (me) - Gohan.

*To be betrayed*

*You can find the love you need if you set your heart free

(free, free, free), Don't have to stay (stay) with someone

(with no one), That makes you cry (that's gonna makes you cry),

(Oh no) Don't be (don't be) discouraged baby (baby).

(Don't let) Don't let real love pass you by*

***

*Piccoloz Girl*

I allowed Piccolo to kiss me and do other things, but I made sure that his mouth stayed away from my neck and vice versa as well as he didn't go any lower than the waist. We pretty much made out and then went swimming in the pool underneath the waterfall. We flew back to the cave, which I've forgotten to mention was about twenty feet off the ground.

"We might want to make a door," I sighed as I entered the cave and Piccolo looked at me.

"Why?" he asked and I grabbed Nail off of the side of the cave wall where he was climbing towards the cave entrance. "Oh. Fine then." He pointed two fingers at the cave mouth and a door was in place. I smiled as I looked at Nail, he was about the size of a three year old and I smiled as he clung to me.

"Mommy," he said and I nearly jumped out of my skin. "Mommy?"

"Y-y-yes?" I felt myself getting close to tears.

"Will you tell us a bedtime story?" he asked, but he had a lisp so it sounded more like sto-wee. I smiled as I walked over to the nest. The children looked at me as I pointed my fingers at the nest and suddenly five mats appeared for them to sleep on.

"Okay, here's the story of Little Red Riding Hood," I began, fully aware of Piccolo's eyes on me through the entire story.

******

Piccolo kissed me as I rested beside him on our bed. I smiled as I turned to him. He was going to get us into more trouble if he kept that up.

"Not here, the children are right over there," I hissed and he stuck out his fingers and suddenly there was a wall with a door. "Show-off." He kissed me and began to pull the robe off of me. I was naked underneath his bulk and I purred as he began to kiss my neck. I wished we had some condoms so we could actually go through with this. Piccolo stopped for a second as he removed his gi top and I looked past him by the bed and noticed the large box.

"What?" Piccolo asked and I pointed to the box. His face broke out into a smile as he grabbed it. "This should last us tonight." I laughed as he stripped, well, we'd only have to keep from biting each other's necks now

******

"Mommy? Daddy?" a voice asked and I opened my eyes. I was on my belly with Piccolo's arm over my back. My hair was over my face as I looked towards the door of our 'room'. Numiko stood there looking at me and I realised that she had grown out of her clothes and was standing there in rags. I got up to my elbows.

"Yes, sweetheart?" I asked, still not used to the fact that Namekian children had a full vocabulary after 24 hours after hatching.

"I'm hungry," she said and I nodded as I pulled free of Piccolo. The poor man had been working hard last nighthe deserved to stay in bed. At least for now. I got up and headed towards the nest 'room' and I looked at my five children. I sighed as I pointed at them and they were dressed in Namekian robes. I gave myself a nice robe, it was low cut on the top, exposing most of my shoulders and the tops of my breasts. The tie around my waist was more Namekian, but the robe itself split at two points, one slit starting at the top of each leg and running down. I opened the door to the cave and grabbed two at a time and brought them to the base of the cliff. Slowly I lead the way to the waterfall. We all drank breakfast and I let my children play outside the nest for their first time. My heart warmed as I watched Nail and Kazume race around in the shallows of the lake as Kami watched over Lute and Numiko as they explored a pool beside the rock I was sitting on.

"They're having fun," Piccolo said and I nodded as I watched my adventurous children discover the world around our home.

"Yes, but we better bring them ina storm is brewing," I said as I looked up at the dark clouds overhead.

***

*Mabelle*

I sighed, Bardock had filled me in about what had happened while I was out of it and apparently Bulma had shown up with some evil woman and there was some sort of action. I didn't really care as I sat in my garden and meditated. I felt Bardock's ki behind me and I growled as my tail whipped around behind me.

"What?" I hissed and he chuckled as he stood behind me, I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck.

"You smell wonderful," he said and I turned to look at him. His eyes were burning with that strange light.

"I'm not yours and I will not be!" I hissed as I turned to face him and he smiled as he grabbed me and pulled me to him.

"I doubt that," he chuckled and then I cried out as I felt something pinch my shoulder the same time Bardock flung me over his shoulder. I began to struggle and I heard something fly through the air and Bardock flinched.

"No claws, you little vixen," he chuckled as he marched towards the house and I felt incredibly turned on by this.

*****

I growled as I was tossed onto the bed and I lunged at Bardock, trying to attack him, but I was so weak. I tried to shove Bardock away but he tossed me on the bed and I purred as he held me down. WAIT! What was I thinking? I was bonded to Toby! I was so turned on though! I growled and purred as Bardock's hands began to wander over my body. I howled as he caught my tail and began to manipulate it, his lips began to caress my neck. His hand moved up to remove my shirt and as he did I felt something pull free and I gained a little more control. I gasped as my devotion to Tobias began to return!

"Stop," I hissed as I felt my body go all tingly from the manipulation of my tail. Bardock definitely knew how to use my tail to his advantage and I began to fall under the spell of whatever had 'pinched' me.

*****

I screamed out as Bardock climaxed, the tears of shame already falling down my face. In the light of the half moon we had been mating, I wanted it, but I knew deep down that Toby was still out there. Bardock had been at it for three hours and he was the complete opposite of Toby! He was rough and harsh, clawing and bruising me as he mated with me and yet I liked it. I cried as he fell on me and I saw itthe dartwe had been drugged! I reached to pull it free from the base of his neck but he was already getting up to go again! I fought as best I could but whatever had been in my dart had to have been something to weaken me! I found the last reserves of my strength and reached for the dart as Bardock began again.

For what seemed like hours I fought him, trying to get the dart while he used me! I hissed as I at last, caught the dart and ripped it free. Bardock continued but as he was roaring during his seventh climax of the night, he became confused. I fell back and wept as a look of total surprise washed over his face. He quickly sat back and pulled me into his arms, his eyes were in shock.

"Oh no, what have I done?" he gasped as he held me to him. I wept into his chest, he had been under the affects of a drug. "I'm so sorry. I can never make this up to you." He held me until sleep finally claimed me.

*****

I woke up and stared at Bardock's sleeping face, we were breathing the same as the other and I knewI was bonded to him. There wasn't a mark on his neck from me nor on mine from him, but we were bonded. I shook my head as I slipped from his arms and grabbed the two darts, mine still had a lot of liquid in itI had lost it earlier than Bardock had lost his. I sighed as I showered, the pleasant dreams of lovemaking that Bardock was having creeping into my brain. I dressed and left Bardock a note telling him I would be back soon. I headed towards CC, I had to get to a lab.

*****

Everyone was still asleep as I slipped into the main lab. I found the machines that I thought would tell me what my little chemical cocktail had been. In a matter of minutes a computer print out came from a machine and I walked over to read itjust as I thought. The dart that had been in Bardock was filled with testosterone and something that was close to Viagra. Mine had been filled with estrogen and a chemical close to a date rape drug something that weakened me. There was another chemical that had been in both of the darts and I had to assume it was what forced us to bond. I sighed as I took the results and destroyed them.

I slowly walked down the hall to a dark storeroom. I could sense that other kis were looking for me and I could sense Bardock searching for me. I slipped between a wall and a crate. I leaned against the wall and slid to the floor, wrapping my arms around my knees. I lowered my ki to the point where 'I' shouldn't have been able to feel it. I could still detect a strong ki coming from me and I looked down at my body and tried to figure out what was going on.

I gasped as I realised what I was sensing. I slowly pressed a hand over my womb. I could feel it, a steady pulse of life coming from my body. I groaned as I shook my head. Was it Bardock's or was it Toby's? I whimpered as I decided I would worry about it later. I got up and exited CC, I returned home and walked past Bardock. He looked at me funny as I climbed onto the couch and slowly curled up into a ball; I felt his hand press against my stomach. I slowly fell asleep, Bardock's chuckles following me into dreamland.

***

*Seisetsu*

In a flurry, images passed upon Blake. No one seemed to notice as he stood there holding his bag of sugar. His brow creased as he looked at it, evil wasn't suppose to be tempted by sugar. He was ignoring J'dee, Selene and Gohan now. They didn't matter- only he did. He had strength beyond their beliefs he had author powers that would make him even stronger and he knew J'dee would not remove them because she was a kin of craziness to him. She would probably do it in the end only she would be forced to take them away. That moment hadn't come- yet.

"...You will tell us where they are." J'dee was threatening the king of Saiyans holding her hand up a ki ball in her hand with enough energy to wipe out everyone in the throne room.

"I'd do as she says." Gohan played along with her. Blake watched and he growled as Gohan's tail slipped round J'dee's waist. He wasn't jealous, he was angry that she could have Gohan with disrupting a marriage that most fans would of killed her for, yet he couldn't lay a hand on Eighteen. His fists clenched. Anger forming.

Selene looked at him, she must of sensed him the minute she looked at him. He blinked reverting back to normal, the phantoms of evil vanishing only partly from his mind.

"You don't scare me onna." Chibi Vegeta snapped.

"Well how about this. I kill your dad and you spend the rest of your life hunting me down just so you can get your throne back." J'dee remarked.

"Jera." Gohan hissed.

"What? He's gunna di-" She began and Gohan clamped a hand over her mouth.

"You're time travelers too." King Vegeta remarked.

'Gee, what a genius this guy is.' Blake thought sarcastically.

"We are." Gohan spoke up. "But we're here for our friends and my daughter, just tell us where they are, we'll take them and go away, never to bother you again."

J'dee elbowed Gohan in the ribs and he uncovered her mouth and she glared at him.

'Uh-oh they're going to start arguing again.' Blake thought, better do something.

"Tell us!" Blake demanded stepping in front of everyone, his voice took on sudden authority that he never knew he had and he glared at the two members of the royal family. "Or I'll be threatened to transform." He smirked.

Selene and J'dee looked at him suddenly their faces filled up with worry.

"Blake." J'dee began. "You have trouble controlling that form."

"I know. You want them back though."

"This weakling!" Chibi Vegeta scoffed.

"I warned you." Blake remarked.

He opened his mind up to the phantoms that he had pushed from his head just moments ago, a flickering light began to surround him and he could feel the aura of energy as spikes began to form out of his arms and from his head. He cried out in pain and glee as he began to form and transform in to what they feared.

"Stop it Blake!! Stop!!" J'dee was screaming at him. She sounded desperate.

Blake squeezed his eyes shut and covered his hand over his ears to block out her cries, she had the power to change him if he heard her. He blotted out all sights and external sounds that would tempt him away from his true transformation.

Harder and harder, he pressed as the pain grew as he changed, his skin changing color to that of the Cold family. Metallic-like armour forming outward stretching over his body pouring out of his Celtic cross like it was some sort of metal liquid.

In the end, he shuddered and released a low moan as his transformation was complete. He straightened himself up and looked at King Vegeta and his Chibi son.

"You will tell us where they are." He demanded.

"Fuck..." He heard Gohan breath. "His power it's-"

"Dangerous." Selene interrupted.

"Why are you asking us you baka?!" Chibi Vegeta snapped. "Look at yourself! You're obviously related, so don't be so dumb!"

J'dee blinked and Selene they shared a glance knowing what the Chibi was ranting about. "Frieza." the two girls remarked in unison.

"Okay lets go then!" Gohan said quickly and he looked at Blake worriedly. The form obviously brought back bad memories for him. But Blake didn't care.

"To Frieza's ship then." J'dee announced. She didn't try to coax him to transform back and she got a determined look across her face.

"I wish I knew instant transmission." she said quickly and grinned. There was a moment when her energy flickered for a bit. She nodded suddenly satisfied. "Done. This is just like the matrix, upload via wishes. Neat."

"Grab a hold we're going to get the Vegetarian and stop Frieza." J'dee ordered.

***

*J'dee*

After a long pause they all grabbed on to me and I instant transmissioned them to where Vegeta was. Luckily, the Saiyan no Ouji was outside of a bar otherwise we might of had to fight a few confused Saiyans off.

Vegeta looked at Blake and he blinked. "What the devil?!" He exclaimed.

"It's just Blake we might need him to fight like this." Gohan said quickly.

"So did you find out where they are?" Vegeta demanded.

"With Frieza." Selene replied.

"Then get us there now!" Vegeta yelled.

"I wish we were there on Frieza's ship now." Selene wished.

"There's no place like home, there's no place like home-" I began mockingly.

Vegeta thwacked me across the back of the head, something he seemed all too fond of doing before we vanished.

We arrived on the ship in the hallway.

"Kami, this place is huge." Selene breathed.

"Couldn't you of wished us a little closer." Gohan remarked.

Selene shot him a glare. "Okay, maybe not."

"This way." Vegeta barked and we all followed him running as fast as we possibly could.

***

*Saiyan Princess TRF*

"M-Master Freiza?" Zarbon asked glancing at the spot where the little Changeling-jin had once sat.

"What did you DO to him?!?" Dodoria demanded of us.

"How should WE know what happened to him? We were sitting here with KI BANDS around our necks waiting for your IDIOT master to turn us into a pile of ASHES!" I screamed.

"Uh...right," muttered Zarbon.

"YEAH! I AM RIGHT! SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE US ALONE SO WE CAN GET BACK TO THE @#^%#^%# FUTURE! I THOUGHT COMING TO THE PAST WOULD BE FUN, BUT NOOOOOOOOO I HAVE TO GET CAPTURED BY THAT $^%&$@ FREIZA! I'D LIKE TO HAVE SOME FUN IF THAT'S ALRIGHT WITH YOU!" I yelled, I was probably blowing out everyone's eardrums but at the moment that wasn't my concern. I could feel Bra and Pan's large, innocent eyes on me wondering what exactly I was doing. Juunana and Marron were looking at me in a concerned way, probably not just because I was yelling, but also because my yelling caused all the windows on the planet to shatter. I guess Saiyan lungs are powerful because after I'd finished my short rant, Pan and Bra began to wail, which broke the little pieces of window on the ground around the planet into even smaller pieces.

Juunana looked aggravated, Freiza's henchmen had began yelling and screaming something about an apocalypse after they saw the shattered windows and heard the demi Saiyans' wails, Zarbon and Dodoria were screaming for everyone to shut up, Marron and I were desperately, but hopelessly trying to get the demi Saiyans to stop crying, Saiyans around the planet began either running towards the ship to see what was going on, or yelling at "the dopes on Frezia's ship" to shut up, so I really don't blame Juunana for being aggravated, but I DO want to have him canonised a saint for not shouting at all of us and adding to the problem, instead he just calmly said, "Just TRY to get them to be quiet while I figure out how to get these things," he motioned towards the ki bands, "off."

"Alright," I responded and went back to trying to soothe the poor frightened demi Saiyans, I guess the only good thing about this was that if our rescuers were anywhere on the planet they'd have HAD to have found us NOW, unless they'd suddenly went deaf, but I think even the DEAF heard this.

"Bra, Pan, you're daddies will be here soon, there's no reason to cry," Marron said calmly to them, their wails stopped and were reduced to snivels. Damn, how come I couldn't be good with children?

Oh well, what I couldn't do with children I could make up for with grown men, "WOULD YOU ALL STOP YELLING ABOUT SOME F****** APOCALYPSE?!?! IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!" I yelled, which actually stopped them, the demi-Saiyans clapped for me and Marron and Juunana smiled gratefully at me.

"Hey, I think I've got it!" said Juunana, and sure enough, with a 'click' noise, his ki band came off and he undid ours easily.

"Hey! I can sense J'dee, Vegeta, Gohan and some other authors on the planet!" I cried, "All we need to do if find them!"

"Yay! Daddy!" yelled Pan and Bra simultaneously. And then we set off to find them.

~~~*~*~

Meanwhile in another dimension...

Freiza smiled wickedly, he wasn't quite sure what had happened, but he DID now he'd landed in an alternate dimension where he didn't exist and the Saiyans lived freely..."I have a thing or two to do," he said and then began laughing insanely.

~*~*~*~*~*

We didn't have to go far to find them, it looked like THEY'D been looking for us too.

"Hi!" I said breathlessly, "it's nice to see you!" As I finished, Pan and Bra ran over to their fathers and hugged them.

"I missed you daddy!" said Bra.

"I missed you too daddy!" Pan said clutching Gohan tightly.

***

*Selene/Bura400*

'GOHAN! HELP ME!' bursted in my head so loud I clapped my hands over my ears

and my head was ringing. It was J'dee-chan and she sounded so scared and

frightened. As the pain dulled I sat up a bit, not even knowing I had crumpled

to the ground. I felt strong arms help me up and settled in a hard iron chest.

I knew it was Son Gohan who helped me up.

As my shaky legs settled I released Gohan and looked around. I saw that all the

the saiya-jin had pained looks on their faces from J'dee's frightened screech. Even Seventeen looked a lil pained.

I heard Marron chirp, "That was loud,"

Bura and Pan nodded their heads and

winced with a pained, "Uh huh.."

I looked down at Marron and grabbed her shoulders, "You heard that Marron-chan?"

Seventeen smirked in almost a proud manner and bragged, "When Gero-baka made

alterations to our bodies, apparently," he pointed at Marron, "he made even our

offspring to be superior to regular weak humans."

"Enough talking tin can, chibi onna.." Vegeta growled, glaring at seventeen and

I. I gasped," J-dee-chan!" Vegeta looked at me with a 'DUH' expression.

I shrugged, obviously something's never change.

"C'mon minna!" I shouted running down the halls, following her ki-signature. I

looked back and saw Gohan-tachi right behind me. 'J'dee-chan told me once she

couldn't hurt you Blake,' I thought worriedly, 'But if you hurt her I will make

sure you never walk again...' I clinched my teeth and picked up speed, the

others following my movements.

***

We arrived in timed to see J'dee slumped on the ground and Blake vowing to kill

someone if J'dee didn't want him. On instinct I knew that to be Yamcha. I saw

Gohan run over to J'dee and put Pan down.

I didn't even notice Blake disappear as I was so deep in my thoughts. I was on

the verge of tears when I saw J'dee murmur, " But Blake has the time capsule.."

She was roughed up and I had to be tough so to fool everyone I pasted on a

bright look.

I slapped my forehead with a fake cheerful expression and exclaimed, "That's just

typical." Vegia looked at me with an expression that said 'you don't fool me.'

Vegeta held up a small hoi-po capsule and smirked arrogantly. "You mean this

time capsule?" He questioned J'dee.

"How?" J'dee stuttered.

We all looked at Vegeta with baffled expressions mirroring J'dee's statement. "I

am a space pirate you know, what I don't get on demand I take when no' one's

looking," he said arrogantly and smirked deviously.

'Figures..' I thought with a grin.

"Like Bulma?" J'dee asked and grinned cheekily.

Vegeta glared at her and growled warningly, "Majo..Onna.." Yup definitely a warning.

***

To Be Continued… in pt 2

I am to also mention Maria Cline has gone to the Philippines for three weeks or more and if someone were to write her characters for her while she is gone. E-mail me if you wish to do so. I just need to know.

~J'dee