Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Desenmascarar ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Desenmascarar*

*Don't stray, you'll never go away…*

***

After the meal, which I swear must of looked like something from Scooby Doo with Shaggy and Scooby with the dishes piled a mile high, Vegeta told me and Gohan to stay put while he went round and asked questions.

I looked at Gohan, I was suddenly glad he'd come with us, I just needed that comforting feeling inside me on a strange place like this. I was a nervous as heck.

"Why are we still being looked at?" I asked Gohan softly.

Gohan looked over at the saiyan group staring at us and Gohan shrugged. "We must look like outsiders." He remarked.

"Even with our tails?" I whispered.

"Probably." Gohan replied and I felt him nuzzle at my neck. I put my hand to his forehead and pushed him back.

"Down boy."

He looked at me. "Sorry it's just with all of them looking at you-"

I looked at Gohan. "Hmph." I huffed and crossed my arms. "They aren't looking at me." I grumbled.

Gohan looked at me. "You're still mad at me?" He asked.

"Of course I am. "First yesterday when you called me a kid, then at Mabelle's barbecue, and then at Capsule Corp."

"Wait what did I do at the barbecue?" Gohan asked confused.

"You were looking." I muttered.

Gohan looked at me and he frowned. "Looking?" He repeated.

"Never mind." I sighed.

Gohan blinked. "Oh you mean at Mabelle? Well yeah sure I was."

I looked at him with a glare. Gohan put his hands up in surrender quickly. "But every guy there was, even Vegeta."

"Mirai Trunks wasn't." I remarked.

"Trunks is bonded that pull wouldn't of been there."

"Pull?" I asked.

Gohan nodded. "Yeah there was some sort of pull there." He shrugged. "It doesn't matter now. I'm not there. You're not there." I felt him nuzzle at my neck again.

"Gohan..." I let out a gasp and I felt his teeth. I quickly pushed him back, before any claiming could be done. I was breathing heavily. Gohan looked at me. "Not here... please." I said softly.

Vegeta stepped up to the table. "Have you two quite finished?" He asked amusement in his voice. I nodded and quickly got out from behind the table before Gohan could grab me. I stepped behind Vegeta just to keep that distance between me and Gohan.

"We're here for Pan." I said reminding Gohan. "Your daughter." I added.

Gohan looked at me and he nodded. "Vegeta what did you find out?"

"It appears that baka author landed right in the center of the palace in the throne room in front of my father and my younger self. It was blurted out that they were time travellers so they were placed in ki bands and that's all I got." He replied.

"Ki bands? Then lets go!!!" I exclaimed and dashed out in a hurry.

"JERAAAA!!" I looked over to see Gohan leaving the bar, he looked over at me and growled and stalked up to me. "What has gotten in to you?" Gohan scolded me.

"We have to help them." I said seriously. "Gohan think about it the timeline could be majorly altered if anything happened to them and it'd be all my fault!!" I remarked my voice filled up with worry.

"I'm sorry..." I saw the look on his face and my features softened. Gohan moved so close to me I felt my back pressed against the brick wall and my chest pressed up against his as he began to nuzzle at my neck again.

"We better get going... before we go to far." I breathed softly.

"Majo, Kakarott spawn, you two are to go to the palace now."

Gohan looked over at Vegeta with what I could guess was a glare for being interrupted.

"OKAY!!" I said quickly slipping out from under Gohan and in to the street hurriedly. I heard Gohan growl low and almost animalistic at Vegeta for being interrupted. Gohan was getting pretty edgy. I had a strange feeling Vegeta-sei was starting to effect him like a saiyan.

"Are you coming?" Gohan asked Vegeta in a growl.

Vegeta laughed. "Don't be a baka, I am the saiyan no ouji I will be recognised in the palace. You two are to go. I am staying here to gather more information. Bring the weakling baka human and the chibi onna back here with the information you get and we'll go from there about how to get the saiyan author back."

I nodded. "Understood Veggie." I grabbed Gohan's hand. "Lets go!!"

Vegeta growled at being called Veggie as I took off pulling Gohan along with me.

As we flew over the planet I saw Gohan look at me and I sighed. 'I'm falling for him... or have I? Gah!! But all we do is argue, and kinda sorta make out. I don't get it...' I thought to myself as we flew. I felt Gohan's hand grab my tail and I stopped flying and he rammed in to my back and I looked at him.

"What is it?!" I shouted annoyed.

Gohan pointed down. "The palace." He said.

I looked down and there it was right underneath us. "Sooooo how do we get in?"

I felt Gohan's arms wrap round me and I could feel the material of his gloves as they touched my stomach under the armour. I felt his breath on my neck and I was feeling suddenly flustered.

"And I repeat how do we get in?" I asked quickly trying to pull back.

I felt the light kisses touch my neck and I shuddered involuntary.

"Halt!!! You two are flying over a restricted area!!!" A voice shouted.

Suddenly we were being fired at and Gohan put up that nifty shield thing he used against Garlic jnr in the series.

"Oooh it's this bubble thing!! NEAT!!" I exclaimed.

Gohan sighed at my suddenly childish manner. "Jera..." He said softly.

Then the entire bubble shook with the impact of a blast I looked over. "Holy crap what is that thing?!" I exclaimed as a large cannon of sort was being fired at us.

Gohan wrapped his arms round me protectively and for a moment I took in his sent when we were fired at and the bubble fell with us in it plummeting downwards, to the palace.

~*~*~*~*~

Chibi Vegeta's eyes widened and he stalked back to his throne muttering something about super-powerful saiya-jin onna's and what their secrets were. I looked at all who attended and with a serious expression exclaimed, "I am here to pick up the cyborg, demi-saiya-jin, and cyborg halflin"- Something crashed in to me and I turned over. I saw J-dee??!

"J'dee-chan??!!" I exclaimed. She smiled sheepishly and pointed to Gohan who was picking Blake up. I drooled a second as Gohan got up, man he sure did look hot in those spandex. I shook my head and looked at Gohan for an explanation.

"It was all his/her fault!" they both stated and glared at each other. I sweatdropped and twirled my braid around my fingers. Would they ever stop fighting? I sighed and looked at them.

***

*Tobias / Lady Youko / VegeChan / Mabelle*

I smiled as I watched Artic enter the room and several of the warriors shrink back. It was enjoyable to see how he reacted to other people. I sighed as I sat down and watched him take a seat across from one of the scientist/warriors. There was a chessboard between them and I wanted to see Artic's tactical skills. I was sorely disappointed.

*****

"Artic, my love, would you come here?" Lady Icer asked. Artic snarled, and swept the chess pieces of the board and blasted the fool who was beating him. He snapped his fingers at nearby soldier who took the man to the regen tank. Lady Icer snickered as he pulled his gloves back on.

"You hate it so much when he beats you yet you always look so forward to your matches." she said, snickering. He smiled at her.

"I always enjoy a good challenge. I don't know why but I fell like I should be able to beat him, but I can't seem to draw on the moves." he said softly to himself. Lady Icer glared at her main scientist, Katmitsu, who gulped.

*****

I growled as I went to see how my special ki absorption belts were and sighed thankfully. I was beginning to worry, Artic had the power, the ferocity, and the desire to do, but his mental capabilities to plan were sad. I hadn't anticipated that, oh well, I still had him. I chuckled, the belts were perfect and I smiled, time to show Artic his new toy.

*****

"Well, I want you to put this on my love." Lady Icer said, throwing Artic a new blue spandex suit, with small wires extending from the ends of the sleeves, for the hands and feet. Artic sighed as he snatched it when she threw it at him. He took off his clothing and put the suit on, the wires fitting over his hands and feet like gloves and boots. He put his boots and gloves over them and found he felt no difference.

"Strange. What does this new suit do?" Artic asked. Icer chuckled as he pulled his armour back on.

"It absorbs ki from your opponents. I wear a belt of the same kind. It will give us an advantage in battle. We may have to face everyone at once, and even with our skill we'll need that edge." she said, and Artic snorted. He walked out to the main bridge, and turned to Salsa and Jiece.

"Land at the designated coordinates, and then send the men out to have some fun. Me and Lady Icer will be by ourselves, having some fun with the leader." he said, and he heard Lady Icer snicker behind him.

*****

I watched him, he seemed to be in control and I had to shiver at his demanding nature to my troops. I felt like laughing, this was going to be so much fun. I couldn't wait to see his little bitch's face when she saw what had become of her precious mate.

*****

I watched as Lady Icer and her fellow warrior sat above the cabin in their hover chairs. I gulped as I stepped back towards the group.

"Kakuna, stay with Trunks, you two have to worry about other things at the moment," I hissed as I stepped back and felt Goten and Bardock step up to offer me protection. I saw the look on Icer's face and knew she was up to something, where was Toby. I looked at the henchman to her side, he was tall and his blonde hair stood up above the mask covering his face. I could still see his beautiful, cold blue eyes. Bardock pulled me behind him and I gulped as I stared at this new Saiyan. I gulped this guy was impressive and I could only wonder, where was Toby?

*****

"I do so enjoy riding in these hover chairs, they are so comfortable." Artic said as he hopped out of his, the people at the barbecue stared at him and Lady Icer.

"Well my love, it seems we interrupted a party, what a shame." she said with a laugh. Artic joined in her laughter.

"Oh well, I guess we'll just have to help ourselves, after we kill them of course.: he laughed. Two Saiyans who looked identical glared at him, the one without the scars stepping forward.

"I won't allow you to hurt these people!" he snapped. Artic smiled.

"I believe you are the one called Goku, yes?" he said, smiling. His eyes caught a female hiding behind who he knew to be Bardock. Lady Icer's identity files he had read earlier were coming in handy. When he saw the female hide behind Bardock, he felt rage, jealousy, and Lady Icer was watching him closely. He screamed and powered up to SSJ2.

"You pathetic fools! You dare to challenge me? Lord Artic, General of Lady Icer's force's? Die!" he screamed leaping forward.

*****

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks as Goku was beaten, he was in horrid shape, Goten was being held back by Bardock, while Kakuna was being restrained by Trunks. I gulped as I watched Goku fall, defeated badly. I saw the ki blast building in Artic's hands and I went for it. I had no one to hold me back and if I died then at least Goku would live, I hoped.

"NO, GOKU!" I cried!

*****

I watched as Artic began to beat the crap out of Goku. I chuckled as the great warrior was knocked to the ground in an unconscious state. I smirked as I saw the light in the girl's eyes grow. She was behind the father of Goku who was holding Goten back. There was another Saiyan girl there being held back by Trunks and I felt like laughing at them all. Suddenly the bitch ran to cover Goku's body with her own as Artic was about to kill Goku.

*****

"No!" the girl cried again, blocking his path to the unconscious Goku. Artic narrowed his eyes at her. Why couldn't he strike her down?

"What are you waiting for? She is Mabelle, their leader! Kill her my love!" Lady Icer shouted. Artic snarled and tried to fire a ki blast but his eyes blurred while her name kept repeating in his mind.

"I'm sorry my Lady, but it seems that I can not attack a female Saiyan who is bonded to another." he said sadly. Lady Icer snarled.

"Come let us go back to the ship. We'll regroup there. I want to have a chat with Katmitsu." she snarled. Artic powered down, and began walking back to his chair when Mabelle shouted out, "Tobias is that you?"

*****

I looked at the warrior and I could see those blue eyes fill with a strange light, was it recognition. I didn't know what Icer did to him, but I knew this was Toby. I looked into his soul through those eyes and I could tell he believed that he had done horrible things, but Toby hadn't hurt anyone, save a few of Icer's henchmen.

"Toby, it IS you," I said as I went up to him and pulled the mask off so I could see his face. He stared at me with those strange eyes, it was him!

*****

I growled as I lunged at the bitch, knocking her to the ground beside Goku. She groaned as she got up and looked back at Artic. Her eyes were watering up, I knew I had to shut her up, she could ruin everything! I stood between her and Artic as she got up.

"You've lost, I have him, can't you smell that?" I hissed and I watched as her nose twitched for a second and then her eyes widen in shock. Her eyes narrowed in anger as she lunged at me. I used my tail to send her flying back. Her eyes went off me and I hissed.

*****

I looked at Toby, he was watching Icer and I wanted to know why he was dressed like that. Why was he doing this? What had happened?

"Toby!" I cried as I pushed off the ground at SSJ2, his eyes widened as I came towards him. I felt the cold hand wrap around my ankle and throw me into a nearby tree. I dodged the knee that was aimed for my head and rushed to Toby, I was about to touch his face, stroke his cheek as I had done last night when I caught her scent on him. I pulled back for a second and Icer grabbed me by my shoulders and threw me into the ground. I blinked as I coughed out some dirt. I spat a bit of blood onto the ground and looked up at Toby, Icer floating between me and him. She was all over him and I could smell the scent of her body on him, she had used him! I shoved that out of my mind and lunged at him. My eyes streaming as I rushed towards him, I was grabbed around my neck by her tail and flung into the ground, creating a large crater; dropping out of SSJ2.

*****

"Bitch!" Lady Icer screamed, as Mabelle refused to stay down. She got up, and looked to Artic with those begging eyes again.

"Tobias please, come back to me." she begged. Artic shook his head, feeling so dizzy and confused.

"I...." he began. Lady Icer snarled and picked him up by the back of his spandex and plopped him into his own hover chair as she sat in hers.

"We go, and go now! Stop trying to confuse MY mate you bitch. Artic killed Tobias on the last mission he was on. We'll be back once he has fully recovered." she snapped as they took off.

*****

I looked up into the sky and let the tears stream down my face. My whole body seemed to go numb as I stood up, my shirt was ripped across the shoulders so my scar from Toby was visible as well as the tops of my breast. I looked down at the crater I was standing in and I noticed the collection of dots of moisture at my feet. I felt my tears with my hand and slowly turned to see a collection of faces, none of them having any significance to my brain. All I could think was Toby, my Toby, my lover, my mate, evil? Mate of Lady Icer? Rejecting me? Denying me? I pushed past those faces, my eyes blind to their features, my heart crying out in pain as I virtually shoved the last face, the scar making no difference. I slowly opened the door into the house and wandered into the bedroom. I reached into the dirty clothes bind and found the shirt he had been wearing last night, before our lovemaking. I grabbed it and brought it with me onto the bed. I sat there hugging that shirt to my chest, taking in his strong, musky scent. Toby, my Toby, my lover, my mate, come back, come back... please oh God, come back.

*****

I growled to myself as we entered the ship, my first stop was to the med lab. I grabbed Katmitsu and held him up close so I could talk to him.

"He holds an attraction to the bitch still, Doctor, I didn't want that," I hissed as I shook him. "You'll pay for letting him have that weakness." I began to beat him, I didn't find the urge to stop until Artic came in. I was going to need to kill that bitch, maybe I could find a way for Artic to do it. Wasn't there a sort of bond that would kill both, I smiled as I came up with an idea.

*****

"I should have given you more time to recover my love. That Saiyan Tobias screwed you up much more than I thought." she said. For some reason she had beat Katmitsu senseless when they got back, and then hurried him to their room to rest. Artic sighed, and sat on the bed, naked and rubbing the bruises on his arms.

"I'm sorry I should have tried harder." he said. Lady Icer chuckled and came over, straddling his lap. She nibbled his ear.

"Its okay my love. After another night's rest I expect you will be at full power. Till then, let's have some fun, eh?" she said, pushing him down on the bed. He smirked.

"As you wish." he said, kissing her, but Mabelle's face in his mind.

*****

I could sense the presence of another, it was male, it was talking, but the words didn't matter. I was still weeping softly as I was picked up and taken into the next room. I sat there clutching the shirt to me. The slap across my face brought me back as I stood up with a roar.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!?!" I howled as I stood glaring at Bardock.

"Finally, you've been moping for five hours, get over him girl," he said as he sat down and began to eat. I hadn't even noticed the food. I sat down and began to eat. We were silent, my mind was on Toby or Artic or whatever his name was and how Icer did it to him. I looked up and glared at Bardock when our eyes met.

"He's still alive and he's still in there, I know it!" I hissed and Bardock chuckled as he looked at me.

"Of that I have no doubt, but your bond is only half done, the possibility of life is only half certain, at any time another male could come along and make sure that life destroyed and replaced with his own," Bardock said and I didn't understand a word of it.

"I'll wait for him," I said as I went out into the light of the semi-full moon and sat down in my garden to meditate and think of some way to bring my mate back to me from that whore's clutches.

*****

I looked at the mixtures Toshi, Katmitsu's second, held up. I smiled as I turned to Salsa and handed him the two guns, one loaded with darts for Mabelle and the other loaded with darts for Bardock.

"You understand what you're to do," I said as Salsa nodded and I turned to Toshi. "This will weaken her and strengthen him, correct?"

"Yes," Toshi said as he bowed and I smiled.

"Go now, Salsa, I want this done before tonight is over. Do come back alive," I said and Salsa chuckled as he went out to begin my plan for the bitch of Tobias.

***

*Kitty*

Katrina watched J'dee leave. "Huh..." She murmured, then shrugged and walked off. "So she's a witch? I didn't know Wiccans could do stuff like that... Wow... Wonder what she meant by author powers...? Well, it doesn't matter, she didn't bring me here anyway..."

She glanced around and noticed that most of the other people seemed to be leaving. "'If they're after her power, I'd better watch out...'" She quoted, then grinned. "I doubt most people here would even recognise Final Fantasy if it jumped up and bit 'em, since they're probably all avid DBZ fans... Oy, but what am I doing here?"

A person walking by glanced at her, and Kitty blushed. 'Guess I should stop talking to myself...' She then whistled and headed for the area she had slept in. Here and there were piles of trash and eaten food.

"Jeez, what pigs..." Kitty commented, then blushed again as her stomach growled. "Oh, yeah... I'm a saiyan, and I haven't eaten for nearly a day..." She said airily, slowing and looking down at herself.

<Well, that was quite intelligent. Why, may I ask, have you gone with out eating for so long, especially here?> A familiar voice asked condescendingly.

Kitty turned towards the computer and glared at it. "Well, since you did such a good job of waking me up, after guarding that fridge for so long..."

It seemed embarressed. <You left me up here, after all... Plus, I couldn't exactly yell for your attention when we were surrounded by people all perfectly capable of destroying me, Besides, I wasn't guarding this fridge, we were having a polite conversation.>

She stared at it, then at the fridge, then back at the computer again. Sweatdrops appeared on the two appliances as she blinked. "...I don't even want to know..." Kitty finally said, then turned red again as her stomach growled, again. "Great... They're out of food, and I don't have any money with me..." She blinked again, and looked hopeful. "I don't suppose you have any zeni stuffed in you, or whatever they really use..."

<Unfortunately, I don't usually carry foreign money around with me, no.> It said swiftly.

She moaned. "Well, then, what am I supposed to do? I'm starving!" Another rumble, and she added. "Probably literally..."

The computer took on a slightly sarcastic tone.

<Well, did it occur to you that, despite the lack of food here, you could ask someone for some money, hmm?>

Kitty nodded wisely in agreement and picked the computer up. She gave the fridge an odd look, then shook her head. "Whatever..." After glancing around,

she went into the building again, and then began thinking.

'Okay... My best bet would be... Bulma! Doy, it's her house, and she's the richest woman on the planet... Than again, she's probably annoyed from all the 'guests' she already had... Oh, so what? I need food anyway, and I don't think I could get a job soon enough. I'll just be really polite, and maybe she'll help me out...' She continued walking around the building in search of Bulma, unaware of the barbecue taking place and Bulma's recent 'predicament'...

***

*Dragon Empress*

Dragon Empress was absolutely livid. I mean, first Goten ran off, then Trunks decided that he 'wasn't cut out for this kind of evil'.

"Pah, cowards!" She said, completely unaware that she was talking to herself. "Who needs 'em? I can rule the world… erm, I mean, find the Dragonballs all by myself!"

'Ah,' The annoying little voice inside her head said. 'But can you? What if you're not strong enough?'

Dragon Empress growled. "Shut up, when I want your opinion I'll ask for it!"

'Well sor-ry.'

"I said shut up." She smacked herself on the head.

'Ow!'

"Ow!" (Erm, anyone else worried at this? I mean, now she's talking to herself!)

Then, there was a sudden noise from behind the big tree she was hiding in. It was a couple of authors, and it looked like they were heading for Capsule corp. Listening closely, (And nearly falling out of the tree at the same time.) she could make out snippets of their conversation.

"…. barbecue? Cool."

"Uh huh…everyone's there… at Tobias's."

Dragon Empress grinned. A barbecue? Heh heh, that sounded like fun! 'And maybe, I can enlist a new lackey to my evil schemes. MWAHAHAHA!' She started to laugh, evilly, but then the laughter turned to a yelp as she fell out of the tree.

'Smart move, genius.'

"I thought I told you to shut up! We've got a barbecue to ruin…ahem, I mean, attend." Getting up off the ground, she dusted herself off and got the branches out of her hair.

"Now, onward!" And then she charged off down the road.

About an hour later, at the barbecue.

Things were getting every so slightly out of hand. Whoever thought that a barbecue with Z fighters and a bunch of people who wrote about the Z fighters was a good idea was sadly mistaken. And of course, never one to let such a perfect opportunity like this slip by, the Dragon Empress was right in the middle of it all. Trying to look inconspicuous, which wasn't difficult, she walked around for a bit, looking for a character who wasn't with another author. Then, just as she was about to give up, she saw someone. Goten. He was standing slightly apart from the other authors and it looked like he was alone. So, as slyly as possible, she made her way over to him.

"Hi, Goten!" She yelled in his ear as she approached him. He jumped about a foot in the air.

"Oh, hi. Erm, where's Trunks?" Dragon Empress made a face.

"He laid an egg. But anyway, who cares about him? Are you with anyone?"

"Uhh, I was…." But she cut him off.

"Great! Then you can come and help me get the Dragonballs!" She grabbed his arm and pulled him (Unnoticed, strangely enough.) to the exit.

"Waitaminute!" He said hurriedly. "We can't just go get the balls, we wouldn't know where to start." She dropped his arm and turned to look at him. "So, what do we do?" she asked him.

"We go get the Dragon radar from Bulma's workshop."

***

*Raine*

Trouble In Paradise

Things were happening so fast that it nearly made her head spin. Tsunami couldn't help but grin as she held the hand of her new beau, Yamcha. She thought back to when he first let her stay. While changing, she had learned of her "author powers" when she asked for something casual to wear out loud. With her new powers, she could easily create a new outfit or some jewellery or anything else she wanted! Of course, she didn't pay it too much mind with Yamcha about. Before she knew it, he was taking her out on the town. Dinner, clubs, beach trips, you name it. And he was such a darling too, she thought with a silly grin. The sweetest and goofiest guy she ever knew. Well, she paused, maybe not the silliest, but she knew she'd rarely be sad around him. She rested her head against his shoulder and smiled. The scene reminded her of Usagi clinging to Mamoru. Yamcha smiled warmly and looked down at Tsunami with a grin, seeing as how she was almost taller than his shoulder. She was so cute. And she was all his.

Somewhere over island and sea, a group of resurrected saiiyans flew through the air, taking in their surroundings. This Earth was ripe with life. It would've been the perfect place to plan the Tree of Life, but as he recently found out, he didn't have any seeds on him and it frustrated him to no end. Granted, he was the most powerful in his group, only second to the prince in saiiyan strength, he was still weaker than so many others in the group when that strange woman appeared. He felt his knees grow weak when he felt the ki levels of that giant grasshopper and that little blue man before the woman rose their ki even higher. Wait a minute, they never got to test out their new powers!

"Halt!" and everyone complied. He smirked and looked at his fellow saiiyans, "That woman said that she rose our ki, though I feel it is shameful that we did not earn it ourselves through bloody battle, I think we should test out just how much power she gave us."

Every lip curled into a sadistic grin. Ah battle, the only thing they lived for next to food and females. Turles paired everyone up, himself with Nappa because was the strongest of the group next to himself. In fact, the only ones he could actually identify were the general and his older brother, Radditz. Just when they were all about to spar with their chosen partners, all heads snapped up as they picked up the highest ki they had ever come across since the woman that brought them to this planet! Turles' breath caught in his throat as he felt it. It was too high to belong to a human's, he knew that. What if it was one of those "goody-two shoes" saiiyans the woman spoke about? A malicious grin curled his lips as remembered what else she had said, something about his brother Kakarrot. If he was lucky, this one would be like his brother, easy as cake.

"I'm going to investigate this high power. The rest of you will continue to spar in my absence. Nappa, Radditz, come with me."

As the three flew through the sky in search of this great ki, they soon came in contact with a populated island and descended below for an even closer look. Bystanders in the streets stopped and gawked at them as they flew by. Drivers crashed into others as they peered through their windshields.

Turles scanned the city when he felt the ki again, "We're getting closer."

"..I just want to check this place a quick second. I'll be out in no time," Yamcha said before stepping into the shop while Tsunami waited. This city was a nice place: clean, sometimes peaceful and nice places to go. She could see herself staying here a long time.

Turles' brows rose as he first laid eyes on her. Kami-sama, she was beautiful! He heard a wolf whistle and looked behind him to see Nappa and Radditz eyeing the woman as well. Radditz chuckled, "What a piece of work.."

"Yeah, but you forget that she's the source of that ki," Turles spoke, earning shocked expressions from his cohorts.

Nappa scoffed, "Impossible, she's just a female!"

Turles was intrigued. A woman like that would produce the most powerful offspring ever. Even more powerful than the little prince! And the strange garments she donned only added to his lust for her. He licked his lips, he would claim her for his own. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted as a figure zoomed past him. His eyes widened as he saw a large black mane.

Radditz you imbecile!!

Tsunami nearly tripped when Radditz, of all people, suddenly landed on the concrete before her, the hard stuff cracking under his boots. He had the sneakiest smirk on his face too. One she had seen once or twice before. She was shocked that she hadn't felt him before. Then again, she hadn't been able to use her ki-sense lately. The saiiyan stalked towards her and she found herself backing up against a wall that suddenly appeared behind her. Damn. His eyes trailed up and down her before he looked in her eyes with a sort of animalistic look, like he was hungry. He got up in her face, his hands on either side of her, blocking her escape, his face inching closer. She couldn't feel her legs!

Oh Kami, he likes you!! Her thoughts were ruptured when, in a blur, Radditz was knocked a couple of blocks away and she found herself in the arms of another.

"Turles?!" she exclaimed, much to his surprise. His brow rose with a smirk, "Ah, so you've heard of me?" He sized her up, biting his lower lip with that same look Radditz had. She already knew what he was thinking.

"What is this, mating season?! I have a boyfriend so back off!" she pushed him away from her, surprisingly getting out of his grip, but she felt his big arms locking around her again. He turned her head to the left, examining her bare neck and chuckled. Nothing. Her eyes narrowed, "What the hell is so funny?"

"Why you, little one," he buried his nose in her black and brown mane, breathing in her scent deep. Intoxicating. He pulled back to look her in the face, "If your boyfriend were a real saiiyan, he would've mated with and claimed you a long time ago to keep someone else from getting at you."

Her eyes narrowed, "You don't prove your affections to a girl by screwin' her on sight, ass." He chuckled, "Spunk. I like that in a woman. You will make a fine mate--"

Tsunami nearly lost her balance as the saiiyan holding her was suddenly knocked through the jewellery store display window across the street. Her eyes widened when Yamcha phased in front of her.

"Y-Yamcha?" she breathed, relieved that he had shown up when he did. But something wasn't right. When Turles held her... Her thoughts were interrupted again when her boyfriend was suddenly slammed through a building by Goku's evil twin.

"Yamcha!" she screamed and ran for him as Turles flew towards her and got in her face. He looked cocky, "Was that your boyfriend? Ha! He isn't even a saiiyan! Radditz could defeat him and he's the weakest of us three!" Tsunami's head shot up when she felt Nappa's ki. He stood atop a building, smirking and shaking his head.

Radditz was an idiot. Sure the woman was beautiful, buy WAY out of both their leagues. Nappa might've been dumb, but he knew when and when not to mess with someone more powerful than he.

"Let...me..GO!!" Tsunami screamed and struggled in Turles' arms who laughed. This was that powerful ki they felt? She was struggling like a damsel in distress.

Yamcha was probably hurt right about now! She glowered and spun around suddenly, decking Turles straight in the jaw and sending him flying into three cars and down the street. And she wasn't even warmed up! She quickly flew back to the building when she felt those callous hands clamp onto her arms and fling her into an oncoming bus that fell over when she crashed through it. She rolled onto the pavement and flipped back up.

"That hurt!" she screamed, angry that the bastard had done what he did. Turles smirked. It was normal for the male to force an unwilling female into submission, though now that she was fighting, it would be difficult and he was starting to regret it when the girl came swinging at him. Her fists were so fast! Almost too fast! He was barely avoiding her as she kicked and punched at him. But he noticed something else. Her moves were a little sloppy and unperfected. His brow rose and he phased behind her, kicking her in her back and sending her crashing into a car, which she miraculously landed back-first. He couldn't believe it, "You've never fought before, have you?"

Tsunami growled and stopped short when she felt something run down from the side of her forehead. She touched it and looked at her finger to see her blood trailing down it. No he DID NOT just make me shed blood!!

"Son of a BITCH!!" she screamed as she lunged at him. She didn't know any ki attacks or anything of that sort, so she had to resort to good old fashioned street fighting against this bastard. So what if he was sexy, he was a barbarian! She finally gave up and shoved him through a traffic light, sparks flying. They soon landed on the ground, Turles breaking her fall and rolling on top of her, pinning her hands to the pavement over her head. She struggled. Damn it! She was starting to see why Vegeta trained so much. So that something like this would never happen. Being overpowered. With a scream, her ki aura flared around her, knocking him back. She was surprised by her action, but quickly got up and rushed at him the way Chi-Chi did when she was up against Ginger. But instead of getting knocked back, she flipped behind him, sweeped her leg under him and jumped in front of him so he could land gut-first into her protruding knee. He gasped, clutching his stomach in pain. She smirked, "Yeah, how does it feel when you're at the receiving end, bastard?"

She'd never felt such a rush before. She hadn't been in a fight since the 4th grade! But this was different. Her heart was pumping with anxiety and anger against the school bully, but this, this felt natural. She was actually enjoying this! She actually scowled at her cringing opponent, but then she smirked when she picked up a familiar ki. She looked up to the building to see Nappa and her grin became more devious. She had always wanted to kick his ass for beating up on sweet little Chaotzu and Chibi Gohan. Before she knew it, she was behind him, royally kicking his ass before he had the chance to blink! This felt incredible! But Nappa wasn't a challenge. She involuntarily blasted him back by pointing her palms at him. The force busted his nose and sent him skyward. She smirked, looking at her hands.

While living with Yamcha, she had learned that what she lacked in fighting skills, she more than made up for in her developing telekinetic powers. She was the Jean Gray of DBZ! And with practice, she'd become the Professor X.

Her eyes widened when she suddenly remembered Yamcha and flew towards the building he'd been knocked into, only to feel a sharp pain in the back of her neck. She gasped as she suddenly felt really tired and was out like a light. Her lithe form fell from the sky, and into the arms of her attacker, who smirked and levitated to the top of the building. He frowned, all that fighting had left bruises on her once unmarked skin. A perverted grin donned his features. When he was done with her, there'd be alot more. He got what he came for.

As he flew through the city, he came across Radditz slowly flying his way with a defeated look. Turles gave him a disapproving look, "Maybe next time you'll think with your head instead of your hormones, brother dear. When Nappa gets back, tell him to return to the others to spar."

He started flying off when Radditz spoke up, "Wait! What do I tell him when he asks of you?" Turles gave another cocky look, "Isn't it obvious? Tell him I've gone mating."

***

*Saiyan Princess TRF*

I swallowed, we weren't telling Freiza ANYTHING and that was final!

"Well, you obviously need some persuasion, don't you?" he asked with an evil gleam in his eye. He collected a huge ball of energy and began manoeuvring it towards us.

'This is it!' I thought, 'Why oh why oh why do I have to die bye this gay man's hand!(Note: I have nothing against homosexuals),' suddenly, as it was about to reach us, Freiza just...disappeared and along with him, the huge chi blast.

"What?" asked Marron dumbfoundedly.

"I have no clue," I muttered, secretly praising God that we weren't a pile of little ashy things on the ground right now.

"Wow! That glowy thing was sure bright, huh Pan-Chan?" said Bra smiling.

"Yeah! That was so cool!" Pan responded gleefully, once again, ah the innocence of youth.

"Children," muttered Juunana rolling his eyes.

"Heh heh, not too keen on kids when they aren't related to ya huh?" I asked him.

"Not usually," he responded.

Marron smiled, "That pretty much explains how you acted when you had to come in and be a helper to my class in kindergarten!" she said.

"PLEASE don't remind me," muttered Juunana. I could just SEE visions of sugar-high chibis running around a tired looking Juunana. Wait a sec...I actually COULD see it! Not just in my imagination...but for real! And I could hear his thoughts too! Did this mean we were destined? Did this mean that despite what my inner voice said, we were destined to be together? I hoped so, but didn't allow those hopes to get up too much, I had other matters to focus my attention on.

"What EXACTLY happened to Freiza?"

***

To Be Continued...

ya ffn is back up!!! finally!! Well I uploaded the last lot of chapters there too. That was like ten chapters including the ones I split in half all in one day!!!

Sorry about not waiting for you to finish Beta-ing Jeril but weekend and all. Ya know I work so I wanted to get this out of the way so I could spend my Sunday afernoon before work catching up on my studies which I have neglected for the past month. Bad me!

~J'dee