Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Live and lt die ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s for this chapter: Maria Cline / Eternity, BananaGirl, J'dee / Bura400 / Seisetsu, The Dragonball Fairy, Tobias / Lady Youko / VegeChan / Mabelle, Raine, Saiyan Princess TRF,

Rating: G = General... (some offensive language)

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bladessaiyanelite2/ shameless plug for the club where I met Seisetsu I know!! But I always advertise this club somewhere along the line...

anyways... This chappy took longer to get out because dun dun dun not only have I been finishing the artwork first!! haha!!! I had a vacation assignment I decided to leave til the last possible moment to do. *grins* It's sooooo typically me!!! hehehe but it's done. anyway there is technical problems with my web page so I've had to switch urls for the pics... I e-mailed them out to those who are involved.... but here's the main page where the links to them are... the same with the chappies that will be coming out. I'm gunna have to pull my web page down and like completely start over cause of Angelfire and their damn 20 mb limit... I had 50 now I'm like 24 mb over the limit so I can't even edit!

http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/jdee/index.html

S'rac you forgot to give me an eye color so I gave you black like most of the saiyans have. Piccolo's cape on Lady Seru I had to make grey cause the background of the pic was white originally and every time I went to compy color it... boom it was the same color as the background... The same with Merina's tail but I made it a cool silver looking... there is nothing wrong I feel with Tobias' Arctic pic in fact that took me the LONGEST and I'm really proud of it... it's the first full body guy pic I've done for this fic *noddles* yus yus yus and I think I did a good job! If you don't then hmm I won't talk to you... yeah that's it!! *lets out a breath* whooooosh, that's over and done with!!!

The Disclaimer: I've forgotten about this over the past few chappies... so here is is again... "Nice to see nice to hold if you break it consider it sold!" I saw that in a gift shop in Tiajana, (sp??) Mexico. But as I have stated I "saw" it in a gift shop and that means it wasn't thought up by me, so therefore I don't own that quote... like I don't own Dragonball Z.... get it? Okay I'll just shut up now...

***

*Live and let die*

*If you wanna go and take a ride wit me, We three wheelin in the four

with the gold cv's, Oh why do I look this way?, (Hey, must be the money)*

***

*Maria Cline / Eternity*

I hopped out of the shower and quickly combed out my hair. Since I hadn't made it to the city to buy something to wear, I wished for something.

Grinning I picked up the sundress. It was white with lavender rose petals strewn across it. Lavender. The color of Trunks' hair.

My thoughts drifted for a moment as I thought about him. He was one who'd asked me to go to the barbecue with him today. I liked him a lot. I really did, but I was afraid that he was only spending so much time with me to be friendly. Certainly, it would be way too embarrassing to ask him how he felt.

There was a knock on the door as I slipped into the dress, "Are you ready yet?"

I grabbed my sandals and threw open the door, "Sorry. It takes forever to do this hair."

He looked at me quietly for a moment, "It was worth the wait," he murmured, his voice so low that I wasn't even sure I'd heard him right.

A pale blush colored my cheeks, and I deliberately occupied myself putting my sandals on. I straightened, smiling a bit shyly at Trunks, "Ready to go?"

He nodded and smiled back. His hand rested against my lower back as we walked down the hall and out the back door. He opened the car door for me, then got in himself, "I hope you don't mind, but I can't stay too long. I have to get the time machine finished so that they can go get my sister and the others.

"You're welcome to stay though."

"No, I don't mind, and I'll probably just catch a ride back with you. Maybe I can help you out with the time machine. I'm no genius, but I could hand you tools or something. "

He chuckled starting the car, " I'd love to have you help. I just thought you might have more fun at the party. "

We drove for a while, chatting about all the things that were going on with everyone. So much was going right now; it was hard to keep up with it all.

Trunks and I were so in-depth with our conversation that we almost didn't notice the woman who appeared beside the road.

Trunks' slammed on the breaks, and the car screeched to a halt. I jumped out despite the fact that Trunks yelled at me to wait; my curiosity was running rampant.

I stopped several yards from the woman and studied her. She had black hair and pale green skin, and she was wearing armour. I didn't recognise her, but I didn't feel threatened either, " Who are you? " I asked prepared to power up should the need arise.

The woman stared back and gasped in relief. "My name is..." **Better think up a good alias.** "Marie Nomad."

"I'm Eternity." Eternity replied as she held out her hand.

Marie smiled slightly and shook it. She glanced behind the girl to see a long monkey tail. "You're a Saiyan?"

"Yup."

"Another one." Trunks muttered as he came up and studied the girl. There was something oddly familiar about her. Her Ki was unique but yet the same. "Have we met before?"

Marie blanched as she remembered Lady Seru's first encounter with Mirai Trunks. "Nope." Marie laughed as she rubbed her head. "Anyway... where are you guys going?"

"To a barbecue. Wanna join us?" Eternity offered.

"Okay." Marie hopped into the back seat and growled when her long black tail refused to stay still. "Oh man..."

Trunks' jaw dropped as he saw the tail. Why does she have a long tail like that? What is she?

I blinked noticing the tail as well and glanced at Trunks who had obviously seen it as well. He shrugged slightly, and I smiled. You just never knew where you were going to run into someone around here. We both hopped back into the car and started off again. I turned in my seat to face Marie, " I don't remember seeing you. Did you just arrive? "

" Ah, you could say that, " she replied.

There were so many things that I wanted to ask, but I didn't want to seem nosy. " Like I said, we're headed to a barbecue, and some of the others will be there. You'll get the chance to meet them. "

" Sounds good, " she replied glancing out the window.

" We should be there soon, " Trunks stated glancing up the road, " It took longer to get here than I thought. I'll have just enough time to say hi before I have to get back and finish the time machine. "

Two minutes later the cabin came into view.

After apologising for being late, chatting for a couple minutes and apologising more for having to leave so quickly, Trunks headed back to the car.

" I'm going with you, " I called to him, " but I want to talk to Marie a minute first. "

I found her talking with a couple of the others, " Hey, Trunks and I have to get going, and I wanted to see if you'd like to ride back to Capsule Corp. "

Marie shook her head politely. "No thanks. I'd like to stick around." Marie looked around nervously. She wasn't sure how Lady Seru would act without any good in her. But, she had to stick around to make sure that her evil 'twin' won't cause any trouble.

***

*BananaGirl*

"I can't believe he shares a room with that whore!" I fumed.

"Hello...they are married." Quorky rolled his eyes from where he was sitting in my backpack. We couldn't chance someone spotting 'Bulma' and Quorky together.

"Can you be quiet? I'm supposed to be subtle!"

"That's why you're wearing baggy jeans, a black shirt, trainers and a backpack, just like Bulma?" Quorky said sarcastically.

"Excuse me, but I'm not wearing anything of hers." I said, stopping outside Skittles' door. "Oh, Veggie, dear."

"What is it, onna?" Vegeta's gruff reply came.

"Uh...I...I...wow." I grinned stupidly as Vegeta stood there in his underwear.

"Have you seen my black silk ones? They fit better under my suit." Vegeta rummaged around a drawer.

"Eh?" I asked, rather freaked out at that non-Veggie-style comment.

"What are you gawping at? Hurry up and find them, I have somewhere to be!" Vegeta snapped.

"Uh...black and silk? Oh those ones!" I exclaimed, as I remembered pocketing them on my previous visit to the room. "Oh...I washed them."

"You washed something? Don't make me laugh." Vegeta stated, grabbing his suit after finally giving up on the search.

"You're going somewhere?" I asked, reverting back to his earlier comment.

"Yes." He answered, pulling on his suit. Damn this was good.

"Oh, how about a goodbye kiss then?" I asked. Vegeta sighed and brushed his lips against mine. "Wow." I breathed, sinking to the floor. I quickly stood up again as Vegeta made his way over to the door, and Quorky began tugging my hair. "Where you going?" I asked, disappointed.

"I told you, I have to be somewhere." Vegeta said, muttering something under his breath.

"But...but...no tongues?" I asked. "No Veggie, no! Don't leave me!" I wailed, latching onto his leg.

"ONNA!!! WHAT IN THE DEVIL'S NAME ARE YOU DOING?!?!" Vegeta demanded, looking up and down the hall to see if anyone was watching. J'dee, Blake and Trunks approached us. They were whispering about something but quickly stopped as they came within earshot. Vegeta looked at J'dee and he huffed and handed her a capsule.

"Go get changed you're not going to Vegeta-sei dressed like that. And get that silly chibi onna and Kakarott's brat to change too."

J'dee looked down at her baggy jeans and then at the loose fitting white tank top she wore.

"What's wrong with this outfit?" She asked confused.

"You are saiyan you will dress like saiyan if you are to go to Vegeta-sei."

"What about me?" Blake asked.

Vegeta huffed. "You are human you will dress human."

"Hey no fair! Why does he get to keep his clothes?!" J'dee exclaimed. "I'm not wearing spandex!!!"

"Mmmm, spandex." I uttered, beginning to drool. The fact I was latched onto Vegeta's spandex-clad leg only made things worse.

"Ugh..... never mind... I'm going." J'dee said leaving quickly.

"Yeah we'll see you dad.... mom." Trunks remarked leaving Vegeta alone with me.

"ONNA! Why are you behaving so differently?" Vegeta demanded.

"I can't help it, you have this effect on me Veggie." I smiled dreamily. "Bul-nanaGirl." I quickly corrected myself as I saw the real Bulma walked up, looking very pissed off.

"Um...hey, Bulma." She said, stressing 'Bulma'.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" I demanded in horror, as I looked at the bright pink dress with flowers and sandals she was wearing.

"I thought I'd change my style. I looked hideous before." Bulma remarked snidely.

"Bulma, let go." Vegeta said through clenched teeth, trying to shake me off. Hmmm, Saiyan's must not have power over rabid fan girls.

"Come on, Bulma." Bulma said as she helped me up. "We better let Vegeta, uh Skittles, go."

"Bye! Write me!" I waved after Vegeta as he left. "Wow, just think how big his sexual appetite will be after his journey." I remarked, a gleam in my eye.

"Oh no, by then, I'll be out of this stinking body and into my own." Bulma remarked, grabbing my arm and dragging me down the hall.

***

*J'dee / Seisetsu / Bura400*

"I'm done!!!" Trunks' shout could be heard through all of Capsule Corp. Blake raised an eyebrow at the teen as he grinned proudly.

Blake yawned and he looked at J'dee. "Why didn't we just wish ourselves there?" He asked.

Trunks glared at Blake who didn't really give the demi-saiyan the time of day. As far as Blake was concerned any Trunks was a bad Trunks. Except mirai was the worst kind of Trunks, 'Eighteen....' Blake thought with a mental sigh.

J'dee looked at Blake. She blinked. "You know I didn't think about that. Guess I really am blonde."

Blake tugged at J'dee's hair and she laughed. "But how would we keep all of us together? I mean did you see that Angel episode where Cordelia got sucked through the dimension thing with the green guy? They ended up in two different places."

Blake nodded slowly. "I still like my idea better."

"Then you build this thing!" Trunks shouted at him.

Eternity put her hand on Trunks shoulder and he looked at her and sighed.

J'dee walked up to Trunks and smiled. "It's okay Trunks. I appreciate this. Really."

He nodded and sighed. "I'm going to go back to the barbecue now."

"Wait how do we work this thing?" J'dee asked quickly.

Trunks blinked then nodded. "Oh yeah."

Blake watched as Trunks ran the low down of the time machine over with J'dee giving her the password and showing her how to work the controls.

~*~*~*~*~

"ONNA!!! WHAT IN THE DEVIL'S NAME ARE YOU DOING?!?!"

I looked out the door to see Vegeta trying to walk down the hallway with 'Bulma' on his leg. Vegeta was back in his usual spandex and I raised a brow. Trunks looked out the door and he blinked.

"That's the author." Trunks whispered to me. "I didn't tell dad cause mom didn't want him to know."

"Why'd she tell you?" I asked.

"Someone had to work on the time machine, but we're all to pretend we don't know it's happened okay?" Trunks said to me softly.

I nodded. Vegeta looked at me and he huffed and handed me a capsule.

"Go get changed you're not going to Vegeta-sei dressed like that. And get that silly chibi onna and Kakarott's brat to change too."

I looked down at my baggy jeans and then at the loose fitting white tank top I wore. "What's wrong with this outfit?" I asked confused.

"You are saiyan you will dress like saiyan if you are to go to Vegeta-sei."

"What about me?" Blake asked.

Vegeta huffed. "You are human you will dress human."

"Hey no fair! Why does he get to keep his clothes?!" I exclaimed. "I'm not wearing spandex!!!"

"Mmmm, spandex." 'Bulma' uttered, beginning to drool.

"Ugh..... never mind... I'm going." I said leaving quickly.

"Yeah we'll see you dad.... mom." Trunks remarked leaving Vegeta alone with 'Bulma'.

I walked down the hall and I looked at Selene walking up the hallway with Gohan. I looked at them. "This way we gotta dress like saiyans. Saiyan no Ouji's orders." I remarked with a sigh.

We walked down the hallway for a bit and Gohan stopped outside a door "I'll get changed in here, you girls can use the next room over." He said.

I nodded slowly and opened the capsule we took our appropriate armours and 'spandex' I played with the stretchy metal armour for a few moments wowing at such a wicked creation, but I looked at the spandex and I began to frown, I was going to have to see a way round that.

Selene grabbed my hand and pulled me in to the room to change.

"C'mon c'mon..." She urged excitedly. She sounded like she really wanted to go on this adventure, then again a trip to the past did sound pretty cool, meeting a whole bunch of saiyans on their home turf not ours was always a bonus. Perhaps meeting a teenage Radditz along the way to. I began to grin stupidly at that thought as Selene shut the door to the room.

"Hey!! You're not going off in to Yamcha drool mode again are you?"

I shook my head and laughed "No actually Radditz." I laughed and rubbed the back of

my neck. Selene held up the armour and looked at it.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I held up the armour and looked at it closely seeing my face reflected off the metal. 'Yuck...' I shuddered inwardly. I had always hated spandex even as a little girl.

I sighed and looked at J'dee. "Do we have to where these tight things?"

She looked at the armour that at me then stated, "Vegeta said we had to."

I noticed she frowned at the top and scowled a little.

"I am not wearing this damn top though." She stated. I blinked and giggled.

She quirked a brow at me with a sort of 'what' expression. "Er....... I have the same problem, I don't wanna wear this damn spandex especially the top." I scowled and whipped my silvery braid behind me.

She blinked. "You have guys stare at your-" She started and I shuddered dramatically.

"Hai..." I answered her. We both looked at each other frowned and then the armour, identical sneaky expressions on our faces.

We began to change and at least we both knew we would have some medium of comfort and I chortled at getting an upper hand of something on the saiya-jin prince.

~*~*~*~*~

I stepped back in to the room wearing the saiyan armour over my tanktop and spandex pants, I was not going to be reduced to wearing a spandex top. I adjusted the gold arm band on each of my arms. I'd appropriately wished for them cause I remember Radditz wore something like them. I tucked my tail round my waist and I saw Vegeta look at me and raise an eyebrow.

"Majo what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm not wearing that top it makes my chest stand out and I hate that. I get enough of that in my own world, it's like hello look here not here." I remarked motioning from my eyes to my chest.

Gohan on the other hand wore the complete thing, he was used to it after all. He had worn that gimmick during the Namek saga. His tail was wagging behind him and I grabbed it and he froze and looked at me as I tucked it round his waist.

"Does this mean I'm forgiven?" He asked me quietly leaning close to my ear.

I looked up at him. "You're Videl's husband, I'm you're student. I'm sorry Gohan."

He gazed at me and a determined look came across his face.

~*~*~*~*~

Vegeta brows furrowed. "You too chibi onna?" I frowned at him and crossed my arms. He looked at my red tanktop with a dragonball on it and shook his head wearily.

"Hai and I am not changing." With that I gave him my best 'Vegeta Glare'.

He shook his head and rest his hand on my head. "You may have Saiya-jin genes in you yet...." He stated and smirked.

As Vegeta turned away I heard Gohan and J'dee-chan get into another argument and I rubbed my neck. This was going to be a long day.

"Videl's your wife and I'm your student Gohan-" I noticed Gohan's determined look and well since Pan-chan was born I didn't think it mattered. I got a sneaky expression on my face and Vegeta just quirked an eyebrow at me.

I turned to J'dee and Gohan. 'Hehe now to get these lovebirds together..' I sighed inwardly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Well I don't mind I think you two are kawaii and Pan's already been born so it doesn't bother me." Selene said sticking her head between the two of us.

I sighed and looked at her. She just beamed a smile at me. "Hey if you want I can wish Mirai Gohan for you." She offered.

Gohan blinked. "Wha?" he got that typical confused Son look across his face.

I smiled at Gohan. "Don't worry." I said.

"So I just dress like this?" Blake asked with a sigh. "What happens when I transform again?" he looked at me.

I smiled at him. "Here." I handed him a capsule. He looked at it.

"What's this?"

"Well Bulma made these." I motioned to the spandex the four of us saiyan types were wearing and I motioned to the capsule. "In there is something made out of the same metal plate stuff, it expands, and you know like what Sethiroth wears, it looks like that the best of both worlds... and it's got that cool Goth looking coat in there to." I said.

"Oooooh!!!" Blake grinned. "I wish I was wearing that right now!" He exclaimed.

Vegeta sighed and saw Blake dressed out in the Sethiroth costume. "Awww where's my sword?" he asked.

"If I was told correctly that thing would be larger than you, and I don't think you'll be able to carry it." I remarked at him.

"You know I always wanted Cloud's outfit, he's cool."

"Lets go already!" Vegeta snapped interrupting us.

"Right." I nodded and motioned to the time machine. "Alllllll aboard...." I called out mimicking a train conductor. Vegeta just glared at me wearily and proceeded to enter first. So much for ladies first...

***

*The Dragonball Fairy*

Lady Tri (if you have a better idea pleeeeeease e-mail me) landed about 200 yards from the small cottage then looked down at her appearance. "Hmm if I show up like this they'll know who I am for sure and I have no real plan yet so I'd better get changed then I'll go inside and lay low... but I wish I had some clothes dammit," Then suddenly her raggy clothes were replaced by baggy jeans, held up by a sparkly silver belt, and a white tank top with a daisy on it, she tucked two of her tails into her pants and covered up her third eye with her bangs then smirked. "There now everyone will think I'm my goody goody side" she walked the rest of the way to the cottage, then let herself in, she sniffed the air and figured everyone was in the backyard "...Hmm almost everybody's left well I still need to get a quick meal" she walked over to the table with the food and fixed herself a plate then sat under one of the arches, watching everyone intently, waiting for the moment to strike...
~*~
I speed through the streets trying to get there as fast as I could, Tux poked his head out of my backpack and yelled, "Slow down dammit!" I growled then responded,

"I can't she most likely flew there so she's probably there already along with some authors!"

"After she kicked your ass last time what makes you so sure she won't do it again?" snorted Tux

"...Well saiyans do get stronger after every fight but thats probably still not enough...dammit I wish I were stronger!" Suddenly I felt my aura grow around me and some how I knew I was stronger

"What was that about?" asked Tux

"I dunno its weird here whenever I wish for something I get it...wait these must be the author powers I have, but if I have them then that means....OH NO!" I parked my motor cycle a few yards outside the cottage then capsuled it with I sent out a telepathic message
~*Hello J'dee? Its me, Molly, well I just discovered my author powers and if I have them then that means my evil side has them too, so in order to take away her author powers you'll have to take away mine, please do this she's really evil and her SSJ is stronger then the regular SSJ*~

I began to run towards the cottage, I could feel her power she was already there, I ran inside and looked around for her, I spotted her and growled low in my throat.

***

*J'dee / Seisetsu / Bura400*

I was adjusting the controls to the right timeline and location last thing we needed was to land in the backyard of Frieza's planet instead of Vegeta-sei. Then I felt that strange throbbing in my head and I doubled over Selene helped me up.

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked.

"Telepathic message..." I grumbled and looked at Blake. "Take over."

"What?! But I wasn't listening to what Trunks was saying."

"Then wish you were." I growled.

"No way!" Blake waved his arms about, "I'm not going to be some Trunks wanna-be piloting a time machine, it goes against my morals of my dedication to Eighteen. I wish Gohan knew how to pilot this thing instead of me."

"Hey don't bring me in to this." Gohan protested.

"To late he said the magickal author power words." I said and patted Gohan on the shoulder as Selene guided me to the back of the craft, which was sooo much bigger than Mirai Trunks time machine and more comfy looking inside.

Gohan groaned looked at the control and he sighed sitting down in the pilot's seat. Selene sat me down in the back, until my head ache had calmed down.

'Hello J'dee? its me, Molly, well I just discovered my author powers and if I have them then that means my evil side has them too, so in order to take away her author powers you'll have to take away mine, please do this she's really evil and her SSJ is stronger then the regular SSJ.'

I nodded slowly accepting the message. I began to concentrate pulling on my inner wiccan energy and I saw Blake look behind at me.

"Hey what's up? You're powering up Jera..."

"She's removing another author's powers." Gohan stated and flicked a few switches, Blake's wish obviously had an upside. "I'll wait a few moments till it's done."

"Powers that be, powers that see, powers of three time three, I call up thee. Cut her source of author powers, so mote it be." I chanted my mind slowly focussing on Molly and her evil half.

Blake watched as a blue light seeped from my hands then through the floor of time machine and vanished from sight.

I slumped forward tired. Selene helped me sit up properly. "You'll be okay?"

"I'm just drained, I'm not removing another author's powers until we get back, one a day is tiring enough. But I'll be okay." I looked at Gohan and nodded. "Lets go."

"Right." Gohan started the time machine up and it levitated up off the floor for a moment before vanishing from that timeline.

~*~*~*~*~

The landing of the time machine was like helicopter of sorts with the up and down motions. I saw Gohan turn round and look at me once we'd landed.

"We're here." He stated.

Blake was staring out the window and he blinked. "Hey are you sure? This doesn't look right?"

"Have you actually seen Vegeta-sei before human?" Vegeta asked.

Blake blinked. "Well er once or twice on tv. It looked like a waste planet-"

Selene slapped her forehead and reached in to her hyper pocket and Blake's eyes went wide. "But then again it could of been another tv show!!" He added quickly.

Vegeta stepped off the time machine first and Blake followed quickly so not to get clobbered with another frying pan. Selene and Gohan helped me off the craft, the whole travel sickness thing was upsetting my stomach.

Gohan returned the time machine to it's capsule form and he looked at me. "Do you have any pockets?" He asked me.

"Pockets in spandex? Are you kidding? That would make my thighs look deformed." I remarked and Gohan sighed and tossed the capsule to Blake who shoved it in to his pocket of the Sethiroth jacket.

"Right, chibi onna, human, you two will go to the palace and demand to see the king, find out where they have taken my daughter and the others. I will take these two saiyans round the low lives and we'll find some answers there."

"Wait why aren't you coming with us?" Blake asked Vegeta.

Vegeta huffed. "I look exactly like my father, think about it baka."

"But going round the pubs and stuff wouldn't people-" I began.

"No, the third class saiyans aren't to bright, hardly any of them have actually seen the king in person and survived and if they have the they must of done something that made their lives last that much longer."

"Hey Gohan I think he's calling your dad and idiot." Blake remarked.

Gohan frowned. "My dad's not an idiot okay. He's just um..."

"Naive," I offered, "in that really cute, ya just wanna glomp him kinda of way."

Gohan looked at me. "You saiyan authors are weird." He commented.

"Majo what was your rank back home?" Vegeta asked me.

"Rank?" I repeated.

"Well?"

"My dad he was aaah... *cough*carpenter*cough*... my mother was the rich one. She was the financial brains of the family and the one who had the money."

"Rank?" Vegeta repeated

"I don't know anything about ranks." I exclaimed. I didn't seriously, my grandfather was in the second world war and I had an uncle who actually went to Nam but apart from that... I didn't know anything about Saiyan ranks.

"Fine you can be another third class baka."

"Hey! I am not a third class I came from a suburban middle class family thank you- both my parents worked and they earn alot of money. Even if my dad is a stingy freak and kept most of it and ate like a saiyan horse-"

~*~*~*~*~

"Selene lets go they could be arguing for a while." Blake said turning to her.

She nodded. "Okay... We're off you three."

"I'll send you a telepathic message when we're done." Blake added.

Selene waved. Gohan waved as they left and he looked at Vegeta and J'dee arguing.

"Look just be a third class Jera." Gohan interrupted.

"GOHAN!!"

"MAJO ONNA!!! Agree with you mate for crying out loud!"

"HE'S NOT MY MATE!!!!"

Blake rubbed his temples as they walked away from the scene.

"I think we're going to get better luck than those three." Selene remarked.

Blake chuckled. "She sounded just like Videl then."

"So if you were a saiyan palace where would you be?" She asked.

Blake pointed to a towering spire in the distance. "Um there?"

"Good spotting." Selene smiled. "Lets go then." She lifted up off the ground to fly.

Blake followed suit flying close behind her.

"So what are we going to ask them once we get there?" Blake asked her.

She shrugged. "If they've seen one female saiyan two demi saiyan girls an android and a half android I guess."

"I wish Eighteen could of come on this trip."

"I wish that that wish wouldn't come true." Selene retorted.

"At least I got my magickal bag of sugar."

"Oh you didn't-" Selene sighed.

"Yup!" Blake grinned.

~*~*~*~*~

"Blake!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted at him. He turned to me and looked annoyed. I glared at him.

"Stop it with the wishes involving sugar and 18 or I'll-" I threatened a wack motion and he gave a vacuum airheaded cheesy grin.

"I'll be good." He stated waving his arms in front of him.

We arrived at the palace and I looked around at the beautiful workmanship but I didn't have much time. "Selene help me??" Blake croaked.

He was being held up by a big burly Sayia-jin warrior who smirked at his distress. I sighed and floated over to them.

As he noticed me, he dropped Blake who oofed and sniffed the air around me. 'Oh no..' I thought horrified. One thing I didn't need was perverted male saiya-jin flirting with me because I had enough of that in my own world.

"What's a good-lookin' female like you doing with that weakling?" He asked and his tail flicked around me, like some snake. I had, had enough and with a snarl, I who much smaller, jerked him down to my eyelevel. I unconsciously began to power up and numbers on his scouter went up.

"Where's the king and prince?" I questioned him a deadly tone. His lips quivered and answered," Three halls down to the right behind, in the throne room.."

I knocked the burly saiya-jin out, grabbed Blake, and sped towards the throne room nearly knocking the doors of the hinges when we arrived. I looked around and awed and ohhed.

~*~*~*~*~

I stood in what Vegeta explained to us to be the great square, it gave me the chills and it looked like a mixture between Nabo and the famous White Chapel (A.N: yes the place of the Jack the ripper murders) not that I'd ever been to either. Gohan was looking round also and he looked at Vegeta.

"So this is my dad's home planet." he remarked.

Vegeta didn't even bother Gohan with a reply. I saw the line up of seedy looking bars they all lead under ground and I tugged on Vegeta's arm much like an annoying child- just to get his attention.

"Why are all the bars underground?" I asked him.

Vegeta looked at me like I was some sort of idiot. "And you call yourself a saiyan."

I blinked. "I've never been here before." I said simply. "In fact I'm surprised you even remember it was that long ago." I said waving my hand about to emphasis I saw Vegeta as old.

Gohan chuckled at me and pulled me back away from Vegeta before he could punch me or something like that.

"We'll start here." Vegeta pointed to an entrance. "You should be old enough to get in here." He remarked to me.

"Hey!" I protested.

"Don't you hey me girl, there are laws here on Vegeta-sei to about under age drinking. We do not need to attract attention to ourselves." He remarked.

I blinked and looked at Gohan. Gohan looked back at me. "Don't look at me I've never been here before."

"Follow." Vegeta ordered gruffly.

We followed him in to the entrance the walls were a form of space brick, being an odd green color and the stairway was lit by torches, the medieval kind. I frowned it was kinda creepy looking. Though I love horrors and love killing things and people off in my stories, I hate being in them to be killed off.

We finally reached the bottom of the stairs at a door. Vegeta pushed it open and we went inside.

The inside was much more futuristic than the hallway, it looked just like a military mess hall with nifty gadgets here and there, yet it had that seedy pub atmosphere too. No one bothered us as we walked through and I noted only two female saiyans among the group of men and they were behaving pretty much like men, drinking the guys under the table. Girl power!

I felt Gohan's body press up close to mine from behind I looked at him confused. He just nodded at me to keep walking. I had no idea what Gohan's problem was lately.

Vegeta found us a table in the corner and we sat down. I watched Vegeta's face now most of the saiyans were looking at us. I looked at Vegeta honestly confused. What had we done to attract attention, nothing just walk in. Sure I had jingled with my key ring chain but I actually had no pictures of 17 to show around and ask people if they've seen him so a chibi version of him on a key ring chain had to do- it wasn't that weird, right?

"What's up with them?" I asked.

"We're not wearing scouters, among any saiyan that is completely odd. Plus our uniforms differ from theirs. I should of asked the onna to fix that before we left." Vegeta mumbled.

"You mean you actually ask people things instead of demanding?" I asked shocked.

Vegeta shot me a glare and I grinned at him cheesily.

"So what now?" Gohan asked.

"We order something to eat."

"Alright food." Gohan grinned at that.

I slapped my forehead. "I'm not hungry." I mumbled.

"You will eat or you will draw suspicion to us." Vegeta growled at me low.

"Do they have salads here?" I asked softly.

I saw a sweatdrop appear on the side of Vegeta's head.

"Just what planet were you raised on?" He grumbled.

"Earth." I offered. "I already told Goku that."

Gohan looked at me and he nodded. "You seem more human."

I rubbed the back of my neck. "Heh... yesssss well... I won't get in to that."

I watched as one of those green lizard type guys approached our table and he looked at us. Vegeta looked back at him with a glare.

"What do you want?" Vegeta barked in the sexy way he did that even made me mentally drool. Considering my fandom of carrots, dim sum and rice...

"Uuuuuhhhh... y.y.y.your or.or...order..." The green lizard stammered.

"Get us three of the special." Vegeta pointed to the a sign behind us. Gohan and I looked at the sign I blinked. Gohan looked at me and shrugged.

"I can't read saiyan." He remarked.

"Neither."

"R.r.r.rright away..." The green lizard scampered off to get the order placed.

"So we only get one meal each?" Gohan asked sounding a bit disappointed.

Vegeta just smirked. "Of course we're all saiyan's here, and this is a planet full of them. Think about it."

I blinked. "Ugh...." I knew then the meal was going to be huge.

~*~*~*~

"Who dares bother the Saiya-jin No Ou in negotiations?" A voiced boomed out, with menacing undertones. I floated towards the ground, dropped Blake, and bowed.

"I Selene..." I went off and looked up a second and smiled really wide. Chibi Vegeta!!! Oh Kami. I zoomed up to the throne and grabbed the surprised Sayia-jin no Ouji.

I glomped him tightly and squealed, "You are so KAWAII!" He struggled in my grasp and I finally let him go. I heard a few snickers and I looked up, noticing even King Vegeta was trying to hold back chuckles.

Chibi Vegeta's face was a mottled red and that infamous vein broke out. He glared at me hatefully and spat, "No one touches my royal person!" He powered up a blast and threw it at me.

It dissipated when it hit me and I yawned. "Geez Veggie-chan, live a little..." I giggled as I noticed Blake eating sugar and watching us like you would watch a movie.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

Staring at the pile of meat I had no idea what to do. Gohan and Vegeta were eating the way of a saiyan and I was left staring at the meat and wondering what poor creature was blasted for this meal. Gohan stopped eating and he looked at me.

"You look pale." He remarked his mouthful.

I cringed. "It's meat..." I murmered feeling sick to my stomach.

"Just think it's chicken, you eat chicken right?" Gohan was really sympathetic. He was such a sweetie like that.

I nodded. "But-" I began to make up some excuse.

"Just eat." Vegeta snapped at me interrupting.

I grabbed what looked like bread and put a piece of meat between two slices and I cringed at it before taking a bite. I head never eaten anything that I didn't know what it was before. I looked at the meat to see the thick pink strip right through the center of the meat. I nearly choked but a look from Vegeta, I swallowed and my stomach didn't complain, but my mouth knew there was something wrong.

"It's not cooked...." I whined. "I could get food poisoning."

"Don't be a baka, saiyans don't get food poisoning." Vegeta remarked.

I blinked. "They don't?" I asked baffled.

Gohan nodded. "It's true ya know I've never had food poisoning before, and I eat just about anything. Trust me when Videl started cooking..." Gohan was speaking with his mouthful luckily I had already experienced this before so I knew what he was saying. "Everything was either under cooked or over cooked." he added.

"She got better though?" I asked.

Gohan nodded. "Uh huh the point is during those two years I never got sick from her cooking, not once. Even though she did."

I took another bite of my sandwich. 'It's mind over matter, mind over matter, mind over matter....' I thought repeatedly to myself.

~*~*~*~*~

Blake stretched his neck as he watched Selene glomping the chibi Vegeta. He pulled out his magickal bag of sugar and started munching on it like it was popcorn watching the two interact like a show.

He felt a small twang in the side of his head and he looked round briefly. He touched the side of his head. 'Hmmmmm is that a bump from that saiyan fellow?' He thought to himself, running his hand over it he realised there was a point on it. 'Uhhhh oh....' he thought, 'I'm transforming... great!! I need to reverse this... but how?'

His attention was diverted when a crash through the ceiling interrupted him. He looked at Gohan and J'dee and he shook his head. 'And they think I'm a goofball.' He thought to himself with a chuckle, but that was stopped as they landed directly on top of him.

~*~*~*~*~

To be continued…. (in to the next part!!!)

~J'dee