Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Where the evil at? ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Where the Evil at??*

***It really don't matter to me, it really don't matter to me,

it really don't matter to me (what you do) It really don't matter to me,

it really don't matter to me, it really don't matter to me (what you see)***

***

Dusting my hands upon the backside of my legs, I turn to face Mabelle. "You know I'd never leave this place. Not after I've committed myself to Trunks. I've been waiting for him all my life"

Mabelle nods.

"Are you staying?"

She nods again, flashing the mark upon her shoulder. I raise an eyebrow, "Did you mark him as well?"

Her cheeks flush crimson. "No," she replies meekly. "Under the circumstances I haven't quite yet, but I will tonight. Hopefully. That is, IF he comes back. Honestly, Sometimes I just don't understand what goes through his mind. I wish he'd open up to me more."

Suddenly, out of the blue, Mabelle looked at me with eyes as wide as saucers, her face loosing color. "K.kakuna!"

Equally surprised, I visibly stiffened. "What?! What's wrong?! Did I do something?"

She shakes her head, barely able to contain her laughter. "YOU DORK! You're pregnant!"

I fell dead silent, my mouth hanging open.

A deer grazes casually in a nearby field, nibbling the young shoots of grass that'd grown that night. Birds sing in the trees nearby and flies buzz, eager to find anything food related, when out of nowhere, the tranquillity is broken. It is as if the entire east side of Japan could hear her cry

"WHAAAAAAT?!"

"You heard me. You'd better tell daddy," Mabelle chortles, rubbing her smarting ears. "Geez you should really quiet down some. You don't want all of Japan knowing you're pregnant do you?"

Someone snorts. "I think it's already too late for that."

Blushing, I know without looking that Vegeta is standing behind me. Great, just great He just HAD to be the first to find out!

Circling me like a vulture, Vegeta veered ever so closer to me, his nostrils flaring, taking in my scent. UGH, there's just something unnerving about being sniffed like this. It makes me feel so dirty.

After a few tense moments and many beads of sweat being shed, He finally eased back, his statement passive. "I'll be damned. I'm a grand sire."

*****

"Yo peeps the rice is cooked!!" I shouted levitating several pots outside only to be swamped by the Son guys, who I didn't hear arrive. Gohan stood behind Goku and Goten and I looked at Blake who helped me carry a pot while I was levitating the rest of them outside, wiccan powers in this world completely RULE!!

"I didn't even sense you guys arriving." I remarked looking at Goku strangely.

Goku shrugged casually. I wondered if he'd used instant transmission.

"We're here though and that looks great. I picked up Molly okay too."

"Thanks Goku." I smiled at him. "I might give you extra for that."

"It looks like mush." Blake commented I looked at him and he flinched as an invisible slap hit him across the back of the head.

"Hey ow! WOW how'd you do that?" He asked looking round.

"I asked my spook to do it for me."

"Spook?" Goten scratched his head.

"Her word for ghost or guardian angel." Gohan explained.

I saw Goten smile he nudged Gohan, "...and how would you know bro?"

Gohan sighed and looked at me. "Is your younger brother like this?" He asked me.

"Trust me my younger brother is worst, in the fact he's JUST like Trunks and I'm not talking Mirai." I sighed seeing Blake growl and seethe at the mere mention of Trunks.

'He's taking that really personal. What's wrong with him, I'll have to talk to him shortly and tell him to behave.' I thought to myself.

I lowered the pots down to the table and I rubbed my temples. I prayed for it not to be another vision that was bringing on this head ache.

"The rest of the food needs to be brought out. Where's Mabelle and Kakuna at?" I asked looking round I needed to distract myself.

*****

I sighed as Kakuna jumped Vegeta, he still didn't believe it and I shook my head as I looked over at Goten, Goku, and Bardock.

"Well, you should believe her, I mean, the pregnancy scent test is positive," I said as I watched Vegeta glare at me. I suddenly felt an evil ki coming and I went out front to see J'dee smiling as she lead Sei and Gohan towards the back.

"Oh, it's just you Sei," I managed to choke out as I shook his hand and tried to ignore that horrible sick feeling I had. I went back over to Kakuna and smiled.

"I'm gonna bring the food out, Kakuna would you and J'dee help me?" I asked. I hoped my color was back. I suddenly noted that Vegeta, Goten, Goku, Gohan, and Bardock were all looking at me funny.

*****

How much wilder can my day get? Not only did I manage to score in less than 24 hours with my life mate, I get myself pregnant in the process.

Trunks can't stop grinning like an idiot and boasting about hopefully having a son. Men always eager to have sons but no girls. Hell, I'd like to have a boy, but girls are nice too. Shrugging, I help to collect the plates, ignoring Vegeta's rant about raising the boy to be a warrior. Great, the poor little egg inside me hasn't even begun to form into a humanoid shape yet and he's already planning out its entire life. How typical. Unable to suppress a giggle, I hi-tail it to the kitchen with the dishes. I've got my life set out for me for sure.

*****

"Vision yet?" Blake asked me as I was eating my food slowly.

I shook my head.

"Now?" He asked a few seconds later.

I shook my head in reply again.

"How about-" I slammed my hand over his mouth as I finished the last of my meal and I looked down at the half empty plate I just wasn't in an eating mood.

"What's wrong with that baka?" Vegeta growled.

I swallowed my mouthful before replying at least I had some manners.

"Every time I get this head ache I get flashed of past or future, visions per say."

"Yeah and it's a medical condition!" Blake boasted.

"Seisetsu!!" I scolded him.

He just smiled at me with a cheesy grin I laughed and shook my head. 'What a weirdo.' I thought to myself.

"This visions how often do you get them?" I looked up to see Bardock looking at me.

I shrugged. "When they want me to see them. No offense Bardock, but unlike the visions you receive, mine are transmitted from a higher power, the powers that be, to be exact. I got no conk on the head or anything it just happened while I was doing a book report for school." I explained.

"None taken." Bardock remarked. He seemed a little distracted like every male Saiyan at that table for some reason.

'This is odd...' I thought to myself I was brought to from my thoughts by Goten.

"Book report." Goten looked like he was about to fall off his seat laughing.

I saw Gohan sigh. Vegeta got up from table and he left pretty abruptly. No one seemed to notice but my eyes followed him.

*****

I chuckled as I brought in the dirty plates in for everyone. Trunks, Goten, Goku, and Bardock were all talking to Kakuna about the baby. J'dee was talking to Sei and Vegeta, so I had begun to clean up. I sighed as I began to load the dishwasher and nearly screamed when I turned around to face Vegeta.

"There's something different about you, onna," Vegeta said as he looked at me and I gulped as my knees hit something and I started to fall. Vegeta caught me and held me to him as he sniffed and I felt frightened.

"What?" I whispered as I tried to break free of his hold.

"You're more attractive," he whispered as he sniffed my hair and I pulled away and put the table between us. "You smell better and look more sexy."

"Bulma wouldn't like you talking like this," I hissed as I glared at Vegeta and suddenly his eyes cleared and I thought I felt a darker presence seem to leave the room.

"I better leave," he said and I nodded as I went out and watched as J'dee and Sei lead the way to Gohan's car. I smiled as I waved good-bye as the three left and I watched as Vegeta said goodbye to Kakuna and then flew off.

"Well, that's over with," I smiled as I turned to my friends, then hell broke loose.

***

*Seisetsu*

Blake sat in the back of Gohan's car, why were they driving again? Blake nodded. 'That's right I kinda still can't get the hang of that flyin thing just yet and unless I transform I won't be able to keep up with Gohan or J'dee.'

Blake looked at Jera as she sat quietly in the front seat, the scenery flashing by them as they drove distracted her. She looked a little paler than usual as well.

Gohan looked over at her. "You okay? You look sick." He asked getting to the point before Blake had a chance to.

"I'm fine. Peachy even." She replied, but the tone in her voice was one that neither he or Gohan believed.

"Hey you're worried about Tobias aren't you?" Blake asked leaning over the seat. "C'mon you saw him at Capsule Corp the other day, he was wicked the way he fought Lady Seru and then Gohan told me all about the battle at Lady Icer's he can handle himself. Better than I could." Blake remarked. He was impressed with that power.

J'dee just sighed. "It's not Tobias I'm worried about." She said softly. Blake saw Gohan give her a worried look. "It's me."

Blake sat back. "Uhhhh, I would offer to get out to let you two talk but this car is moving and getting out of a moving vehicle, well lets just say I may not be smart, but I'm smart enough to know that doing that would be dumb."

J'dee smiled and looked at him. "Don't worry. I'll have a moment at Capsule Corp to talk to Gohan alone."

Gohan gave her a worried glance. "Did you sense something back at Mabelle's?"

J'dee nodded. "Yeah and I sensed something coming as we were leaving."

"Too late now though." Blake remarked. "You can't save everyone J'dee. Face it you're not Goku. You're like Goku but you're not him."

She looked at Gohan who nodded in agreement. "Leave it for now Jera, we have others to save, besides Mabelle's a Super Saiyan four now and so is Kakuna, they're stronger than I am, they can handle themselves." Gohan said seriously.

The car landed in the back yard of Capsule Corp and Blake jumped out first. Jera got out next and then Gohan last putting the car in to a capsule. Blake watched Gohan walk up to Jera and he gave her a comforting hug as she began to blurt out everything she had kept bottled up inside since before Mabelle's. Gohan stood there listening and Blake wished he had Piccolo's or the Saiyan hearing to listen in, but he didn't in a way from Jera's expression she had obviously had a vision and it resulted in her getting all worried and in a panic.

Blake felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned round and blinked, looking at the long haired girl she smiled at him with warm violet eyes.

"Blake?" She asked.

He nodded. "Uh yeah."

"I'm Eternity. Trunks sent me to tell you and J'dee that it'll be about half an hour more before the time machine is ready."

"Thanks." Blake remarked.

He watched Eternity turn to leave.

Blake saw Selene coming running out of the house.

"HEY!! YOU MADE IT!!!!" She cried out. "I was beginning to think you left me behind- yet again! How was the barbecue?" She asked.

Blake smiled. "Food was good, then again I'm guessing three Saiyan females would know how to cook." He nodded.

Selene looked over to Jera and Gohan who were now in heated argument and Gohan was waving his arms about angrily and shouting. Jera was shouting back at him.

"Gee they kinda like remind me of Vegeta and Bulma." Blake remarked.

"What was that baka?"

Blake cringed. He should of known better Vegeta after all would of reached here before them when he flew and Gohan drove about as slow as a turtle following every road rule and safety law along the way.

"Nothin' what-so-ever." Blake gulped not turning round.

***

*J'dee*

"YOU CAN'T BE EVERYWHERE AT ONCE!!!"

I growled as Gohan shouted that at me. "Look it's big this is bigger than big." I remarked. "I can feel it my wiccan senses are telling me-"

"WE'RE GETTING PAN AND THAT'S IT!!!"

"Stop shouting at me!!! It's not my fault if I want to help everyone I can!"

"You're as stubborn as Videl, I swear." Gohan growled.

I stepped back at that remark and the look on Gohan's face changed quickly. "Jera-" He went to grab me to obviously take it back but I was more than pissed at him.

"You're right I'm not her." I growled pulling my arm away I walked past Selene, Blake and Vegeta my energy flickering with complete anger.

Vegeta smirked at Gohan as I passed him.

"Sei... here now." I growled.

"Uhhhh right." He ran after me quickly.

"Good Blake, wanna cookie?" Selene called after him teasingly, in good humour mind you. I saw Gohan walk up to Vegeta and Selene and he thumped his forehead.

"I'm so stupid." I heard him remark.

I stepped inside, Blake grabbed me by the arm and I turned round as he gave me that staff again. I looked at it then looked at him. "I made it for you,- friendship."

He offered it to me with a smile and I took it putting the band over my shoulder and sliding the staff in to the holder and we walked to the lab where Trunks was working on the time machine.

"Well that's one thing this Trunks has over Mirai." I remarked.

Blake looked at me. "What?"

"He's actually managed to take over from where his mother left off and he's only just older than us." (A.N: Late teens as in 18/19.)

***

*Raine/Jeril Dragonsoul*

The next morning was hot and bright, and Yamcha and Tsunami chose to spend the day at the beach. Dressed in a white bikini, Tsunami stood waist-deep in water where she'd be safe to soak in the cool liquid. Puar rested on Yamcha's shoulder while he eyed eyed Tsunami curiously, donning dark blue trunks as he sat on his lawn chair.
"Aren't you gonna swim?" he pulled of his sunglasses. Tsunami looked to him with a smile, "I'd love to but I can't swim. I can't even float!"
Yamcha laughed and got up from his chair, approaching her slowly, "Here, I'll help you..." He wrapped his arms around her when her head shot up. He blinked, "What is it?"
Tsunami didn't look at him, "Do you feel that?"

Yamcha felt out the power and his brows rose slightly, "Yeah. Someone with a high ki."
Tsunami's features softened, "It doesn't feel evil." But then her brows narrowed slightly, she'd be on her guard just in case.

Yamcha noticed this and smiled warmly, "Relax Tsunami, it's probably nothing to worry about."

***

I sighed. The challenge of finding the dragonballs had worn off. I had found one in a bird's nest after the first three and that left yet three more to get. I didn't want to have to fly around anymore! The scenery was getting old fast! I growled and my tail lashed about in irritation. "I wish I didn't have to collect them all!" I snarled to myself.
Two of the remaining three dropped out of thin air and with a loud thud hit the ground. I jumped three feet into the air and crouched in a fighting stance. When I realized that it was just my author powers at work again, I chuckled sheepishly and rubbed my face, as I was wont to do when embarrassed. I looked around to see if anyone was around to witness my idiocy as I mumbled to myself, "I'll have to be careful what I wish for now."
I then furrowed my brow in thought. Only two? But there was another. I checked all my dragonballs and noticed that the four-star was the one that wasn't there. I wished for it aloud and felt a tugging on my mind. Another author must have it, I thought to myself and put the other two in my backpack. I took out the radar and turned it on. I blasted off in the direction of where the ball was located.
As I neared the location, I studied the area. It was a beach with lots of swimmers and people tanning. If my luck is good, it'll be in a giant oyster or something!
But as it turned out, one of the other authors was there on the beach, enjoying the sun with Yamcha. The two watched me warily as I headed their way. I landed by them and eyed the Z fighter. He was weak compared to me. I walked toward his companion, the author. "Yello!" I said, and offered her my hand, "My name's Jeril, Jeril Dragonsoul. You?"
"Tsunami," she took my hand warily.
"Do you-" I saw a silver four-star dragonball hanging from a necklace she was wearing, "Ah, may I look at your necklace?" She studied me for a moment as she stroked the dragonball with a thumb. Then she turned to Yamcha with a look of uncertainty. She mumbled something about it being his present to her.
"Pretty please with a cherry, whipped cream and sprinkles on top?" I added the toppings to try to let her know that I had no evil intentions. Yamcha shrugged it off, something about getting her a better present.
"I guess," she took it off and handed it to me. I studied it for a moment before noticing a small, barely seeable button. I pressed it and the silver covering fell off to reveal a dragonball that grew to its proper size in my palm. I offered that back to Tsunami. She took it. "May I keep the dragonball?" I asked politely.
"Sure, I guess. I wasn't gonna wish for anything," Tsunami answered and I nodded my thanks, "But what're you going to wish for?" she asked as I lifted off the ground.
"More vegetables." I grinned. She gave me an odd look as I flew off.

I arranged the dragonballs in a six-pointed star with one in the middle. I stood in the forest glade and studied the dragonballs for a moment, turning over in my mind the fact that they were dragonballs and I was about to summon the Eternal Dragon. I tried to remember what you needed to say to summon the Dragon. I took a deep breath, figured out what I would say, let out my breath and spoke in a small voice, "Uh, hi? Eternal Dragon? Yo? You listening?" Awh, fuck… that was pathetic… I'm such a baka…

Nevertheless, the sky darkened and the Dragon exploded from the dragonballs. Shenron glared at me with his burning red eyes. "Whoa, shit… Awesome…" I mumbled as I stared in awe at the towering lizard.

"What are your wishes?" Shenron boomed.

"Uh… well, before I told you them, I was wondering if you could grant them at the same time. You know, wait till I have done telling you them and then shzam! Do your thing. You get what I'm saying? Or do I sound crazy like I usually do?"

Shenron sweatdropped, "Shzam?" If he had had eyebrows, I swear he would have lifted one up and gave me "the look".

"Well… ya… Don't look at me like that! I am slightly insane but not a lot!" I yelled at the Dragon.

Shenron heaved a sigh, "What are your wishes then?"

"Well…" I coughed into my hand and hoped he could grant them, "First, I wish you would bring back to life all the important Saiyans. Secondly, I wish you would bring back all the important villains. Important from my point of view, that is."

"Is that all?" Shenron asked sarcastically.

I grinned, "Actually, I was wondering-"

"Your wishes are granted! The dragonballs will be able to be used again in one year." Shenron sunk back into the dragonballs and they shot off.

I looked around and found myself surrounded by Saiyans and some of the most evil people in Dragonball Z. Frieza turned a glare on me, "What do we have here? Oh! It's a little monkey!" He chuckled evilly and smirked at me.

"Shit…" I said to myself and bounded into the air. I zipped off till I was about twenty feet away from the Saiyans and villains. They were glaring among themselves and the Saiyans had clumped together in the old "safety in numbers" theory. I shook my head. If only they knew… "Can I have your attention please?" I spoke. No one listened to me. I cleared my throat and bellowed, "HEY! WEAKLING SCUM DOGS! CRINGE BEFORE MY ALMIGHTY POWER AND BOW DOWN TO ME!"

That got their attention. They turned a collective glare on me. "Just who the hell are you?" Turles asked.

"Damn… that's a nice slice of ass…" I muttered and then got a hold of myself, "Who I am is not your concern. Now, shut up, you weak ass people, and listen to me!"

"How dare you call me weak! I will kill you for that insult to my personage!" a voice piped up from the Saiyan group. A short chibi flew up above the others heads' and sent me a death glare.

"Oh my Kami… Chibi Vegeta?" Dende, my man. You are going to pay for fucking with me! I silently promised the short, green Kami.

"CHIBI?" Chibi Vegeta bellowed, "YOU DARE TO ADDRESS ME IN SUCH A DISRESPECTIVE AND INSULTING MANNER? FOR THAT YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR LIFE!" he powered up a ki blast and shot it at me. I deflected the weak attack easily.

"Listen up, shortie, and pipe down!" I growled at the chibi Saiyan no Ouji. He slowly dropped back to the ground and stared at me, "You're all in the future and alive. I brought you back to life with the dragonballs. The reason for this, well, it's… kinda insane sounding, but I want you to wreak havoc on the planet, kill innocents, and fight the good guys."

"What's the catch?" Cell asked as his eyes narrowed.

"Erm," I scratched my head, "a catch? Is there?" I thought for a moment, "Well, maybe later some of you could do a favor for me, or something. For right now though, don't tell anyone that I was the person who brought you back to life." I checked their ki levels, "My Kami! You all suck! I could wipe the floor with all of you!" I crowed.

"What?" Radditz yelled.

"Shut up and let me figure something out." I thought for a moment. I had to increase their power levels and also give them the ability to sense ki. I couldn't waste my time teaching them it. I had stuff to do! "Okay! Who's here?" I scanned the group and said their names to myself, "Cell, Frieza, Gar- GARLIC JUNIOR? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I yelled. I hated that character and I debated whether to kill him or not.

"It wasn't me who brought myself back to life!" the little imp said snobbishly.

"Ooooo!! I should blast your ass… but I won't. Only because you'll give the good guys a little bit more of a fight. Okay, where was I… Oh yes, Garlic Jr. Where's Buu? Hmmm, oh well! Now, for the Saiyans! Ch-Vegeta, Radditz, Turles and… Nappa? What is he doing here? And where's Bardock?" I glared at the sky and muttered, "Kami damn you, Dende… Wait… That wouldn't work…"

"Why do we have to listen to you?" Frieza snarled and began to fly closer to me.

"Eh, because…" I tried to think of a good reason while I watched him approach, "I'm stronger then you?"

"I need to see that to believe it!" Frieza growled and launched himself at me. I squeaked in surprise and grabbed his fists. I held them fast and watched him struggle to free himself. I began to crush them in my grip, marveling at how strong I was. Frieza howled in pain.

"Oops!" I let go of his fists and grinned stupidly, "Eh heh heh. Don't know my own strength." Frieza stared at his aching hands and then at me. It was "the look". I seemed to be getting a lot of those lately. Actually, at the moment, all of the newly revived people were giving me that look. "Now," I waved my hand in the air theatrically while under my breath I wished for them to be able to sense ki, "you have the ability to sense ki!"

It was amusing to watch their reactions. Radditz fainted when he sensed Cell's power and the other weaker almost did too. "I didn't know one could be so powerful…" Turles muttered to himself as he marveled at the others' power levels.

"Your brother could whoop all your asses," I said, "Of course, he's not all that bright and aggressive so he'll prolly give all you bad guys 'a second chance'. It's disgusting…"

"What?" Turles asked.

"Technically, your brother, Kakarot, is strong but that's physically. In his heart, he's weak. He let's his emotions guide him. He's a complete baka in my book." I explained.

"You mean he's a disgrace to the Saiyan race?" Chibi Vegeta asked me.

"Yes, and he doesn't give those of royal lineage the proper respect they deserve. Nether does his offspring." I tried to remember where I had left off, "Anywho, as you all can tell now, you are weak ass shit. So, I'm going to raise your power levels!" I did another theatrical gesture and raised Nappa and Garlic Jr.'s levels to that of a Super Saiyan, Radditz was raised to a Super Saiyan 2, Turles and Frieza were raised a little above that, and Cell and Chibi Vegeta were raised to Super Saiyan 3. I, myself, could only go Super Saiyan 3 so I made my power level seem like that of a Super Saiyan 4, and while I was giving out power enhancements, I gave myself the Instantaneous Movement thing. "Well, now that al that's taken care of, I have an appointment to keep so I'll talk to ya'll later!"

"Wait!" Chibi Vegeta rushed forward, "I command you to take me with you!"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I sense other great power levels on this planet and I wish for you to take me to them!" the little Saiyan no Ouji said.

Awh, he's so kawai! I just wanna pick him up and hug him! "Okay, take my hand." I held out my hand to him. He gripped it firmly and I put the fingers of my other hand to my forehead and concentrated on Dende's ki.

We appeared on Kami's Lookout right in front of Dende. I let go of Chibi Vegeta's hand and he sat down to regain his bearings. I advanced on Dende, "Hello Dende. Nice to meet you. You've been messing with my life, haven't you?"

"Only a little! Someone else brought Bardock back to life so that's not my fault but-" I picked him up by the front of his robes, "I did bring Garlic Jr. and Nappa back even though they weren't included in your wish."

"Dende… I really want to punch you and beat you bloody, but you're God and I was brought up in a Christian household even though I've turned out way different from what they would've wanted. So, I'm not going to punch you. But, you have to do one little favor for me, and then we'll call it even, ok?"

"What's the favor?" Dende asked, slightly suspicious.

"Just change Bulma's hair color." I chuckled evilly.

"I can do that!" Dende grinned.

"Can you also bring up a portal so I can see her reaction?"

"Sure!" Dende's grin grew and I got a bad feeling. He gestured in front of him and a portal/window type thing opened up.

I looked, "OH MY KAMI!" I closed my eyes and felt like screaming.

"Yes?" I heard Dende reply in a malicious tone.

"YOU STUPID SHIT! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME SHE WAS IN THE SHOWER! I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE!" I howled, trying to banish the images I was seeing, "Think naked Veggie, think naked Veggie…" I chanted to myself to try to make the picture leave.

"Hey! Mr. Popo! We've got a good channel!" Dende called to the black genie.

"Oooo!" I heard Mr. Popo come over and stand watching.

"You damn hentais!" I growled and still chanted the mantra in my mind.

"Ooooo! Who is she?" Chibi Vegeta asked, walking over.

"Come on, Dende! That's corruption of a minor!" I said. The picture just wouldn't leave my mind, "This is even worse then when my brother made me watch all his porn!" that brought back old, even nastier images. Dende laughed at my discomfort.

"Awh, damn! She's leaving the shower!" Chibi Vegeta whined.

I waited a few more moments before opening my eyes again. I then snapped then shut, "YOU LITTLE TRICKSTER! THAT WASN'T RIGHT! DAMN IT! I'M SCARRED! SCARRED, YOU HEAR! I NEED COFFEE!" I felt a large mug of coffee appear in my hand. I sipped it and felt the images begin to fade. I grinned to myself as I drained the mug. Just wait till Dende has to deal with me on a coffee rush…

"Oh no…" Dende paled and looked at me. He had obviously heard my thought. "Leave, now!"

"But Dende, you haven't changed her hair yet!" I complained and I glanced at the window quickly. It was safe to watch now.

"Okay! Here!" Dende pointed a finger at the screen and I laughed maniacally as Bulma began shrieking about her "beautiful hair". Dende has chosen a nice color too. Purple, Captain Ginyu's shade of it.

"Well, then. I guess I have to be going now. I hear there's a party at some author's place so I'm heading over there, even though I'm not invited I think, with my little buddy!" Boy! Every Vegetarian will be jealous of me!

"I am not your little buddy!" Chibi Vegeta growled.

"Then you can be my," I did the Dr. Evil pinkie thing as I felt the coffee rush begin to kick in, "Mini-me!"

"No!" Chibi Vegeta yelled, perturbed about the "mini" in that suggestion.

"Okay, okay… what are you then?" I asked him as I searched around for the kis of the partygoers.

"Eh… I can be your… Saiyan no Ouji?" Chibi Vegeta suggested.

"Come on! Think of something better!"

"Fine, fine. I'll be your buddy." He grumbled, emphasizing the loss of "little" in his statement.

"Yeah!" I glomped the short, little chibi.

"Ahhh! Gerruff me!" he howled as I clung to him.

"Are you hungry, buddy boy?" I asked as I put my fingers to my forehead.

"Yes, why do you ask?" he punched me in the stomach but I still kept my hold on him.

"Because we're going to a barbeque and I have no idea how they're gonna feed so many Saiyans!" we disappeared.

***

To Be Continued...

*falls over with laugher* I'm soooooo glad I'm not that the Barbecue anymore!!! hahahahahahahaha..... *ahem* anyways.... *huggles Jeril* You're the girl!!! Thank-you for giving me a break from even spell check.... *smiles contented* I got in a really nice sleep... but it didn't make me feel better, my throat is killing me and my head is still throbbing in pain.... if you can't tell I've gotten sick... so yeah and man this chappy was quick to follow the last.... YOU ALL RULE!!!!

~J'dee