Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Come Undone ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s for this chapter: Tobias / Lady Youko, Katrrina Vixen, The Dragonball Fairy, Mabelle/VegeChan/J'dee, Seisetsu, Raine / Jeril Dragonsoul.

Rating: G = General... (some offensive language)

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: ummmmmm I'm actually a really big Gohan/Videl fan so it'd just seem wack if I kept with Gohan... but I dun know what's gunna happen so ya... but that doesn't mean I'm giving him up all that easy....

*Come Undone*

***Who do you need? Who do you love? When you come undone***

*Tobias/Lady Youko*

I smiled as I gave the doctor the finished program and chuckled. If everything went according to plan then whenever he left his little den he would fall under Salsa's amazing marksmanship. I chuckled as I walked to the command deck, Salsa already gone and I awaiting my new bed toy.

"My Lady, Salsa has reported the male leaving the cabin," a crewman said and I chuckled.

"Then the poor little Saiyan is already mine," I hissed as my tail hit the floor so hard the material of the floor cracked. "Tell Salsa to capture him."

"Yes, my Lady," and there was the sending of a message.

"Won't the little Saiyan bitch be surprised when we show up with her mate by my side!" I began to laugh my cold, cruel, victorious laugh.

*****

Tobias set down and growled. He began running threw his moves, trying to focus on what was wrong with him. He stopped in midair when he realized what it was. He was jealous, insanely jealous. He felt something snap and his jealousy was toned down a few levels. He was about to take off to go apologize when he felt something sting him in the back off his neck. His vision began to swim. As he fell to the ground, he had time to think, ~shit..........~

*****

I smiled as Salsa dropped the body of the Saiyan on the floor and I smirked as I noted the rise and fall of his chest. He was alive, but how long he would want to be would be has yet to be seen. I watched as the scientists slowly dragged the Saiyan towards the lab. This was going to be such fun!!

*****

Tobias slowly opened his eyes, and looked about. He was chained to a large metal chair next to some machines, with large metal band with hooked points on the inside. He began to struggle against the chains.

"Well it seems my monkey doesn't like to be chained, oh dear." Lady Icer chuckled, stepping out from the shadows with a small creature behind her.

"Let me go you bitch!" he shouted, trying to power up. He felt his power drain into the chain and into a machine. He noticed wires along the chains, surging each time he tried to power up.

"Well, enough wasting time. Doctor if you please, I would like Arctic by my side soon." she said, smiling. Tobias frowned. Arctic?

"Yes, Lady Icer." he said. He slipped the band around Tobias's head, the hooks pressing into his skin. The doctor pressed a button on his machine, and the hooks slammed into his skull, digging in. Tobias screamed, his hands digging into the arm rests. The band tightened skin tight. Blood poured down from the band.

"Will his memories be completely suppressed?" Lady Icer asked, and Tobias's eyes widened.

"Yes, Lady Icer. The last thought in his head will of course be the most prominent but the pain will be increased as the hooks dig into his brain." the man said. Tobias felt the hooks dig and he screamed but he forced his thoughts passed it. As his mind began to be pushed under another mind that was being pushed over his mind.

~ Mabelle (her scent)..." he thought as he faded away, ~ Mabelle.... (her eyes)....mabelle.........mabelle........~

*****

I smiled as I watched Arctic form. Those blue eyes taking on a coldness so much like my own, I shivered. His face hardened, as the created memories took over. Sadly, he lost consciousness and I chuckled as I went to gather the armor I had designed for him. I brought it to the recovery room where he would soon be taken. With a smirk I sat down the armor and thought of the female, there was no bite on his neck. They weren't bonded. I could kill the girl and keep him. This was all working out perfectly. I watched as the doctors and such carried Arctic in, his hair changed, but nothing else. I smiled as they changed him and dressed him appropriately for his new role as the general of my army. I chuckled. When he awoke he would believe that he had been in a fantastic battle in honor of my empire, he would have dreamt of killing millions and enjoying it.

*****

"Ugh." Tobias said, as his eyes slowly opened. He was dressed in Saiyan armor, blue spandex, his feet covered in white boots. His hands were covered in white gloves, his tail tucked under the spandex and hidden from sight. His hair was also cut short and dyed blond. He looked around with the same blue eyes, but they seemed cold, and deadly. A huge metal band gleamed around his head.

"Lord Arctic, are you well?" asked the scientist. He snarled at him.

"Do I look fine you fool? I have a headache that rivals having my nuts stepped on by Recoome!" he snapped. The man gulped and stepped away from Lord Arctic/Tobias.

"Ah, you look well my love." Lady Icer said, entering the room. Arctic/Tobias got off the bed and bowed before her, taking her hand in both of his. He gently kissed each finger, smiling up at her.

"The dark desire of my heart. How are you today on this most cold and exotic day?" he asked, smiling at her, showing off his sharp Saiyan teeth. Lady Icer smiled.

"Have you recovered from your recent battle my love?" she asked, and he nodded.

"Oh yes my dark mistress, I have fully recovered." he said, and run his tongue along his fangs. Lady Icer shivered.

"Then let us retire and rest for a bit," she said, and he smiled lewdly at her.

*****

I was shocked when I was thrown onto the bed violently and quickly covered by Arctic. I hissed as I wrapped my tail around him tightly and laughed as he growled, pulling his armor off and flinging it away. He growled in domination as he pressed me to the bed. He was trying to dominate me tonight, I would let him. I chuckled as his tongue invaded my mouth and I wondered what his little bitch would be doing. Then I knew just what I would do to her.

*****

"Oooohhhh you are so good, my love. No one has ever given me pleasure like that before, and what you did with your tail. It was quite erotic." Lady Icer said, wrapping her arms around his chest, pressing her chest to his back, kissing his neck. Arctic sat there, feeling a deep sense of betrayal, but of who?

"I'm sorry my dark heart, I seem to be in a rather particular mood." Arctic said with a sigh. He swung out of bed and walked naked to the window, staring out into the space, his tail swishing behind him.

"You Saiyans, always so wrapped up over battles. Well my love, we should be landing on the planet Earth by noon. What you say we get dressed and kill some humans. I even heard that there are some goody-two-shoes Saiyans there. We can kill them," she said. Arctic turned to her and smirked.

"Yes, I would rather enjoy decimating an entire planet right now." he said, and Lady Icer smiled.

*****

"Excellent, I know just where to begin, you see there is a small colony of these Saiyans. They are led by a female, her name is Mabelle," I said waiting to see some sort of reaction. He didn't even move.

"Really, it's an attractive name, but probably a disgusting example of a female," he chuckled as he turned to me. "Nothing like you, my Lady." I smiled more.

"I would love for this, Mabelle, to be dead by this time tomorrow," I said as I got up and walked up behind Arctic. My arms and tail wrapping around him.

"Then I will do this for you, my dark mistress," he whispered and I smiled in victory. Perhaps I would let him regain his memory long enough to realize what he did after she's safely dead.

***

*BananaGirl*

"Holy shit! I'm a whore!" I moaned, looking down at my new body.

"Uh...Naner?" Quorky looked between me and Bulma in confusion.

"Whore? You stupid little brat! I'm not a whore! Grr, how dare you?" Bulma shrieked, which caused Quorky to jump.

"You're...you're..." Quorky stuttered.

"Ugh! Look at my clothes!" I said, staring at myself.

"Look at MY clothes! Fuck, how baggy are these jeans exactly? Did you buy them from a 'special store'." Bulma wrinkled her nose.

"Cheeky bitch! I do not buy jeans from a fat people store!" I growled.

"Well, come on then, wish us back!" Bulma demanded.

"Since when did I do what you tell me to, whore?" I shot back.

"Hey, don't start! I'm your elder, bitch!" Bulma shouted.

"I'm getting a headache..." Quorky muttered, looking back and forth between us.

"Whatever. I hate this body anyway. It's so...tacky!" I smirked as Bulma's eye began to twitch. Or was it my eye? I'm not sure. "I wish I was out of this horrible, tacky body and into my own nice body which doesn't have B.O." I smiled sweetly at Bulma, and waited for the change.

"It didn't work." Bulma offered.

"No shit, Sherlock." I muttered, confused at why it didn't work. "I wish I was back in my own body." I waited a couple of seconds- nothing. "I wish I never wished to be in Bulma's body."

"Why isn't it working?" Bulma wailed.

"How the hell should I know? Fucking hell. This is going to do wonders for my reputation, Bulma walking around as me!" I cursed.

"Hey, I'm not happy either! I was working on an invention!" Bulma said.

"Like I give a shit?" I asked.

"What about the barbeque? Huh? What do you mean 'like I give a shit?'" Bulma demanded.

"Barbeque? What bloody barbeque? Mmmm, barbequed bananas." I licked my lips in anticipation.

"No way! I don't like bananas! You can't eat bananas!" Bulma wailed.

"What? Do you know what you're asking of me? Silly bitch! Just tell people what's happened, duh!"

"No! I can't! What can I say? Bulma, the owner of Capsule Corporation, has gotten stuck in someone else's body and cannot figure out how to get back to her own. It's another excuse for them to call me an airhead!" Bulma pleaded.

"No offense, aw hell, I am offensive, you are an airhead." I smirked.

"I am not! I am a genius! People just can't believe that it's possible to be beautiful and intelligent." Bulma huffed.

"I know it is, just look at me...uh, you." I said.

"Please don't tell anyone?" Bulma pleaded.

"OK." I resigned, ignoring the strange look Quorky gave me.

"Well, I'm going to get dressed before the barbeque. I look like hell." Bulma called, walking to her bedroom.

"OK, Bulma's number one fan all of a sudden, spill." Quorky demanded,

"Hey, I look exactly like Bulma, and one of the perks of being Bulma is Skittles." I grinned, making my way to my bedroom, hoping no one saw me. It would be a strange thing to find 'Bulma' searching through a suitcase of my clothes.

***

*Katrrina Vixen*

Landing on the lookout, Kattrina looked around. (Empty?) she thought. "Where's Dende? And Popo?" she asked, mainly to herself, as she seemed to be the only one there.

"Dende has gone to help Piccolo out with a problem."

"Who the heck was that?" Kitty asked, spinning round to see a short, black man in a red waist coat and white trousers.

"AHHHH.....MR POPO!"

"You must be one of the authors."

"Yeah, what of it?!" She asked, her arms folded across her chest in a Vegeta type manner. Her green eyes scanned him up and down and she smiled.

"Now, there's no need to be like that."

"Sorry, I just really wanted to meet....Hey, did you say Piccolo?"

"That's right. Dende went with Piccolo." Katrrina wrapped her tail around her waist and flicked her ears.

"I'm off to find them..."

"Do you know where they are?" Mr Popo asked, Kitty shook her head.

"Well, have you tried using you senses?" Kitty smiled.

"Thank you Mr Popo. I'll do that! Umm....Just one thing."

"Yes?"

"How do I do that?"

"Feel, reach out with your power and you should be able to feel Piccolo's Chi."

"Right...." Closing her eyes, Kitty reached out. Feeling like a fool, she blushed,

"It's not gonna work!" She whimpered, Mr Popo smiled.

"Please, Miss. Just Try!"

Trying again, Kitty breathed deeply. Focusing all her energy on finding Piccolo's chi, she blushed deeper.

Just as she was about to give up.... "THERE!"

"See, I told you it would work."

Thank you, Mr. Popo. I shall go and see them right away!" Kitty powered

up and prepared to fly off,

"Oh, but you haven't told me your name." Mr Popo sighed, hovering in the air, Kitty looked back.

"Kitty, Kitty Vixen. See you around!" and with that, she was gone.

***

*The Dragonball Fairy*

Goku flew above a forest outside of West City and scanned the ground below. He was supposed to be looking for one of the authors that had apparently split in half or something. A loud grumble interrupted the silence and he looked down at his stomach. "Why did this Saiyan have to go out so far? I'm getting hungry!" he pouted but suddenly stopped as he stopped a small domed structure below. He landed and looked around. The smell of blood was still fresh in the air. "Uh-oh, there's a ki around here but its fading..." he said following the ki until he came to a spot behind the capsule house.

There were craters everywhere and it was evident that a battle had taken place, but in the middle of it all, was what appeared to be a bloodied lump. He moved closer and noticed it was a person... a Saiyan person lying in a pool of her own blood. "I better get her back to CC fast then ask what happened later!" he said as he scooped her up in his arms then speed off to CC.

(ok now it's the next day and back to first person)

I felt like I was floating in some kind of liquid, I couldn't see anything. Then I remembered the battle from earlier. "This must be what death is like..." I thought but then I felt something on my face... an air mask! My eyes fluttered open and I saw everything in a hazy blue green tint. Then the water began to drain. I noticed it was morning, maybe early afternoon. I waited till the water was fully drained then tore off the mask and pushed the glass open. I looked around. On a table, Tux was sleeping and it looked like Goku had just woken up. "Hi," he waved, giving me that infamous Son Grin, "Mind telling me what happened?"

"Well, it's kind of a long story..." I said looking down at my cloths that were now reduced to wet rags. I saw the hole in the stomach where my evil side had stuck that ice blade right through me. I cringed at the memory and saw that even with the regen tank there was still a scar.

"Well, all I know is they said that you had been split in half or something and sent me to go check on you. Then I had to bring you to the regen tank and they told me to watch you for when you wake up. Now that you're awake, I can go to the barbeque that one of the Saiyans that fell from the sky is having," he said grinning that infamous grin once again.

I sighed in relief that he didn't pry on finding out what happen then looked up and stuttered, "D-did you say one of the a-authors is having a ba-barbeque. A-as i-i-in all of the a-authors in one p-place?!"

"Yup and there's gonna be food too!"

"Oh no! This is the perfect opportunity for my evil side to show up and attack the authors! Everyone will be there," I thought, then I ran to the bathroom and said, "Sorry no time to explain!"

I threw off my old clothes then dried myself off with my ki then threw on some black cut off jean shorts, a blood red tank top, and my black fingerless gloves. I pulled my hair into a pony tail then wrapped my tail securely around my waist. I ran back to the room and picked up my backpack and Tux. Then I ran to the kitchen and opened up a drawer and pulled out a small pouch containing a hand full of the green healing beans, the senzu beans. "I think we may need them more then they do," I said throwing them in my backpack and walking outside. I still wasn't quit recovered so I didn't want to fly. I pulled out the capsule containing my motorcycle then put Tux in my backpack, zipping it up enough so he wouldn't fall out but could still breath. "Hang on tight, Tux!" I said as I hopped on the motor cycle and speed off to the barbeque.

~*~

"A barbeque eh?" (in lack of inspiration my evil side will now be known as lady tri o_o) Lady Tri smirked, "A perfect opportunity to attack some weaklings and maybe a few others like me will get the same idea and show up," she said licking her lips then winced slightly and looked at the gouge on her shoulder and the few other bruises on her. "Bitch," she muttered then flew off to Goku's house and quietly snuck in. Thankfully ChiChi didn't hear her. She walked to the kitchen and pulled out the pouch with the senzu beans then popped the only one in it in her mouth then flew off to the barbeque smirking the whole way.

***

*Mabelle/VegeChan/J'dee*

I stare at the pile of clothes lying at the end of my bed, torn from the excitement of last night. Sadly, I held it up, wishing that I'd thought of getting myself some clothes.

Almost as if God or something had heard me, my vision flickered gold, a neatly folded pile of clothing that I'd wished for. Okay, that'd been a little unusual.

Trunks raises an eyebrow. "I heard from J'dee that you can manipulate anything you want because of some sort of 'author' power she gave everyone who'd come here under her will."

Smiling, I rush to the bathroom, showering quickly and dressing myself.

Before a long mirror I stood, wearing a skin-tight indigo sleeveless shirt with a high neck and a pair of jeans, accentuated by my leather boots and royal pendant. Casually, I run my fingers through my short wild hair, not worried about fussing over it like most girls do. I'm a Saiyan, styling my hair is a lost cause. Glancing back at my mate, I watch him pulling back his hair with a rubber band, admiring the soft texture of it and how I could run my fingers easily through it's length. I drool mentally, drawing a picture of him in my mind then realising he's fully aware of my fantasising. He turns away, blushing madly and allowing him to take his own shower.

Minutes later, clean and fully dressed, Trunks appears behind me, smelling strongly of something I couldn't identify. "Nice cologne."

"Just a little something I put on to impress you," he purrs, giving me a wink. "Are ya ready?"

Nodding, I stroll towards the balcony, thrusting the glass door open and stepping forth into the warm sun, a perfect day for barbequing. Closing my eyes, I allow my senses to be greeted with the smells of morning dew and freshly cut grass. My spirit is at peace now. Being here has changed everything and you know what? I don't think I'll miss home. Of course, there are friends I'd left behind, but I'm better gone I was wonderful and all, but I needed a change and it finally came, in the most unusual of ways.

Suddenly, I am swept off my feet, my world going topsy turvy. "TRUNKS!" I cry, finding myself being cradled like a bride on wedding day. "What're you doing?"

He nuzzles me, soft lips pressed against my right ear. "Allow me to have the pleasure of escorting you there myself. Remember little lady, you are in all due respects my wife. Let me be your husband."

Blushing furiously, I nod dumbly. "Okay," I answer, my voice trembling with emotion.

How sweet of him. No man has ever done anything like this for me before I'm so flattered.

*****

I brushed my hair back and smiled as I stretched my back, the turtleneck covered Toby's mark and I felt bad, but it was still fresh and I wanted to give it a chance to heal into a scar before anyone saw it. I did a double check in the mirror and smiled as I exited the bedroom and walked right into a filthy Bardock.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I said as I smiled stupidly at him. Gosh, I was such a klutz sometimes. "You're a mess let me get you some clean clothes, the showers in there, I'll bring you your clothes." Bardock chuckled and I blushed as I went into Toby's drawers and picked out a nice T-shirt and kakis outfit. I knocked on the door to the bathroom.

"Yes?" was the reply.

"I've got some clothing here for you, would you like me to leave it out here" I started.

"Bring them in and leave them," Bardock said and I opened the door. Bardock was in the shower and I turned my back to give him his privacy as I deposited the clothes on the side of the sink. I stood up and saw Bardock was now standing directly behind me!

"I'm not going to ask what you're doing, all I'm going to say is get back in the shower," I tried to sound convincing, but I think I sounded slightly scared. Bardock ignored what I said and gently pulled down the collar of my shirt and looked at Toby's mark. He chuckled before returning to the shower. I rushed out of the bathroom and began to search for Toby, trying to sense his ki.

"THAT JERK! He left me here alone when we weren't even fully bonded!" I growled as I sat down on the swing on the front porch. I suddenly felt the approaching of two familiar kis. I smiled at Kakuna and Trunks as they landed. I ran up and hugged Kakuna!

*****

With my arms held securely around Trunks' neck, I craned my head sharply to look below me, finding the log cabin coming into view. Grinning like a fool, I whooped excitedly as my mate and I descended rapidly to the ground.

I'll never grow tired of the adrenaline rush I get when landing. In my other world, airplanes where the only way I could ever get this feeling now, it's an entirely different ball game and you better believe me I'm having lots of fun!!

Trunks' eyebrows furrow. "That's funny. I feel a strange presence here, almost dark in nature" He looks to me, knowing of my abilities through our bond. "What do you think of it?"

"I can feel it very strongly It's odd though. Last night I sensed nothing, but now it's like there's a dark cloud hanging over this place."

Sighing, he lowers me to my feet, deciding we should debate this later. For now, I greet my long time friend with open arms and a warm smile. I will try to make this a good day, even if my instincts tell me to be on my guard. I'm sure it can be explained, but why won't this gut feeling go away? Why do I see a strange light in Mabelle's eyes?

My attention is averted when from behind her, a tall man emerges from the front door, looking very much like Goku. Yet, the only difference that I can see is the deep scar slashed across his left cheek. With wide eyes, his name is upon my tongue long before I could stop myself. "Bardock?!"

*****

"Then he ran off, so I don't know where Toby is or whether he's going to be gone for the entire barbecue," I sighed as I handed Trunks his coffee and Kakuna her tea. "So I'm the hostess for right now and we have Bardock to top it all off." Kakuna giggled as she winked at me, knowing damn well that I thought Bardock was the sexiest character from DBZ.

"Who are these people?" a gruff voice growled and I turned to stare at Bardock. He was standing in the doorway with the kakis and shoes on, but holding the shirt. His chest was exposed and I could see all the muscles, scars, muscles, marks and did I mention muscles?

"This is the cousin of Vegeta no Ouji, Kakuna, and her mate, the son of Vegeta no Ouji, Trunks," I said as I tried to put some distance between me and Bardock, that strange light was in his eyes.

"Oh, a pleasure, I'm Commander Bardock," he didn't looked pleased to meet them at all and I when I turned to look at the new ki landing, I could feel Bardock's eyes on my back.

"Oh, J'dee is here, I'll go greet her. Don't get up, I'll bring her in!" I cried as I rushed out.

*****

I sighed as I flew Blake flying some distance behind me he had picked up the flying thing pretty well, kinda like Goten except without all the little childish 'birdie birdie, Goten is a birdie,' sing song. Blake dropped back more.

"Hey I'll meet you there with Gohan." He said stopping.

Gohan flew up beside us and he nodded. "You go on ahead. I've got to pick some things up food wise, we are mostly all Saiyans here." He said.

"... and a hungry possessed human who can transform in to evil at any moment." Blake added jokingly.

I frowned at him. "Gohan, are you sure you can handle Blake?" I asked.

"We'll be fine won't we Ichijin?"

Blake blinked and flapped his arms about nearly falling out of the sky from the shock of his RPG name being used. Gohan caught him by the back of the collar before he could plummet to the earth.

"Yep fine." Blake choked and focussed his energy to levitate himself back it to the air.

"Okay be careful you two." I said seriously.

Gohan waved, he took off flying with Blake following and I looked at my watch.

"Hey I'm actually on time." I grinned and picked up the speed flashing in to Super Saiyan I picked up the speed so I could remain being early. I have this tendency to be late, forever.

When the cabin came in to view I noticed the garden first off, it was impressive and I landed my feet touching the ground with a light tap, I powered down out of my Super Saiyan form and I looked round, there was another disturbance in the air.

"How odd." I mumbled and looked round confused.

The door opened and I smiled at Mabelle she seemed to of recovered from yesterday.

"Hey." I greeted. I gave her a friendly hug and admired the turtleneck. "You better hold on to that top I like it I might just steal it." I joked.

Mabelle smiled and invited me inside.

*****

In the real world, I was known among all as the human encyclopaedia of DragonBall Z. Now, I'm not sure if I really do know so much about one character in general. Normally, the Bardock I know would've been overjoyed or at least somewhat elated at knowing I am of relations to his prince.

Seeing me only furthered to darken his mood.

Confused more then ever, I set my teacup slowly upon the coffee table in front of me, studying the vicious glow in his eyes. Deciding to take on my suspicions, I open my mind, allowing my power to wash forth, extending outward to fill the room.

Like when I'd first arrived, my head began to buzz like a spider sense, warning me of an impending doom. The light within Mabelle and Bardock's eyes aren't normal, this has something to do with Toby's disappearance, I don't know why, but it is the most reasonable answer I can come up with. Before I could study this further, I felt the pressure of a hand resting upon my left shoulder, squeezing gently to pull me back from my trance.

Snapping my head up, I look around me in surprise, finding that several minutes had past. Damnit, I hate it when I do that. I had hoped that wouldn't have taken so long. I didn't what to be noticed.

J'dee had already been brought in and she stood close to me, her eyes watching me knowingly. She must've sensed the evil as well.

"Kakuna? Are you alright?" Trunks asks, his hand squeezing my shoulder again. It was almost as if you'd blacked out on me. I was talking to you and all the sudden you went quiet and then my head began to hurt. What the hell was that anyway? You were glowing and your eyes went white.

I shake my head, blushing madly. I'll talk to you about it later when we're alone. "It was nothing really, that happens sometimes. Sorry." I give them a cheesy grin, hoping that maybe the attention I'm getting will go away. A barbecue isn't exactly the right time to discuss evil and the whole out of body experience.

Mental note to self: Trunks and J'dee lack the glow in their eyes. It seems to be focused on only Bardock and Mabelle.

*****

J'dee was inside cooking the rice as Kakuna and I prepared the fixings while Trunks and Bardock took care of the meat. I had told them I wanted my meat rare and they were more than happy to do it. I sighed as I finished and put my ingredients into the stir-fry and watched as Kakuna put her egg rolls into the oven.

"We're done, so we're going to catch up," I said as I grabbed Kakuna's hand and dragged her out of the kitchen to the backyard away from the grill where Trunks and Bardock were talking. "What do you think of this spot?"

"For what?" Kakuna asked and I smiled as I turned to her.

"For my vegetable garden," I said and braced myself for the impending hug. She crushed me as she cried out in joy.

*****

Grinning like an idiot, I playfully cuff Mabelle upon the shoulder. "It's about damn time that you took my advice and started your own vegetable garden!"

Leaning closer to her, I whisper into her ear. "You're gonna grow zucchini right? It does happen to be one of my favourites."

She nods, giving me a thumbs up. "Will do Kakuna and if it makes you feel better, you can help me with it. It'll be our vegetable garden."

Throwing my hands to the air, I skip around the yard whooping like I'd just won the Pulitzer Prize. Vegetable gardens kick ass!

*****

I swung on my heels in the kitchen watching the rice as it cook I peered in to the pot. Now for the life of me I can't cook, but two things I can cook rice and chicken it's what I lived off back home, some Vegetarian I am- chicken was the only form of meat I ate, anything else made me feel ill and I knew I'd be ill if I suddenly started craving meat.

"What's cooking in here?" I heard a voice ask and I smiled as Blake stuck his head in the door. I smiled at him and noticed him in.

"Rice mainly."

"Neat." he peered in to the pot and looked at it. "It's white rice."

"Well, hello DBZ world. I haven't seen brown rice here yet."

Blake nodded and I looked at him confused. "Where's Gohan?"

"Yet to arrive. Here since we're going to the past. I brought this."

I duck as the staff was produced out of nothing. Blake was getting used to his author powers. I pushed the staff back and he looked at me confused.

"It's bad to play with that inside." I told him.

"Right. Sorry."

I looked at him worried, he seemed distant. Maybe a bit out of place. Being the only human could possibly do that. But then again BananaGirl had made her mark by being human in this world.

*****

Pulling away from the veggie garden, "Are YOU going to go back?" I asked as I sat on one of the benches Toby had made.

"Of course not!" Kakuna cried as she turned to look at me. "Are you?"

"Um, no. I'm happy here, I have a garden, a cabin, and a mate who loves me," I said and noted the look that Kakuna was giving me.

"A mate!?!" she cried and I nodded as I pulled down the neck of my shirt for her to see the newly formed scar.

"Yep," I smirked. "Of course, I didn't mark him due to, hehe, the circumstance, but whenever he gets back. I wonder what smells so good."

"What are you talking about?" Kakuna asked and I sighed and tried to feel for Toby's ki again, I then noticed something funny. Kakuna was producing two kis!

"Oh you dork!" I cried as I hugged her. She looked confused. "You're pregnant!" Her eyes grew wide as a huge smile spread over her face.

"Oh my God!" she cried as she felt it. I felt Goku, Goten, and Vegeta arrive.

"Go tell the Daddy and I'll go greet the boys," I said as I got up and rushed to the far side of the house.

*****

To Be Continued…. On to pt 2

I had no choice I just had to split this up it was 25 pages in total! But I'm not complaining it's a great read!!! Ho yea!!!

~J'dee