Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Together ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s for this chapter: Tobias / Mabelle / VegeChan, Seisetsu / J'dee

Rating: I'm rating this chappy PG-13... light romancy stuff...

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Pairings: Tobias/Mabelle, M.Trunks/Kakuna, Gohan/J'dee.

Author's Note: Weeeeeellll this chapter is a sweet romantic type chapter... it's so adorable!!! Finally it's like the whole thing everyone seems to be waiting for Tobias Mabelle!!! You two won't believe the e-mails I get complementing the two of you together! So I had to put this chapter off on it's own... cause well by the Megami it's soooo kawaii!!

*Together*

***Come my lady, Come come my lady, you're my butterfly. Sugar. Baby***

***

*Mabelle/Tobias/VegeChan*

I smiled as I leaned against the doorframe in the lingerie, it was a black teddy with black tights that attached to the bottom of the teddy. There was a sheer robe that went with it and I was wearing the black heals that Lime insisted I buy. The best way to describe it would be to say the scene in Moulin Rouge where Nicole Kidman was trying to seduce Ewan McGregor. I slowly walked over to the swing and looked at Toby, I was worried that he wasn't breathing. I reached out and stroked the side of his face.

"I'm rather shocked that Mr. Breakfast-table-tail, has gotten so quiet," I chuckled as I ran my hand up and brushed some of his dark brown hair. His eyes closed for a second and I smirked as he took in my scent.

*****

Tobias growled and grabbed her by her hips and yanked her onto his lap. Tobias kissed her passionately, running his tongue in her mouth, making her whimper. She pulled back, gasping for breath. Before she could say something he kissed her again, his tail thumping against the swing.

*****

I broke away from the kiss and smiled at Toby. His eyes were burning with a strange light and I wondered if that same light was in MY eyes. He growled as he pulled me towards him to kiss me again and I slipped out of his arms.

"I'm rather cold out here, I'm heading inside," I giggled as I slowly walked into the house, doing my best to walk 'sexily' back into the cabin.

"You little minx," I heard Toby growl as he put the box with his pipe and tobacco away. I quickly rushed into the bedroom and hid behind the door. I wanted him to walk into my lair.

*****

Tobias snarled softly, feeling her ki in the bedroom. He smirked and slowly walked in, his tail swaying behind him. He looked around for her, but her ki was coming from the bed itself. He knew that couldn't be right and he was about to turn on the light when the door closed behind him.

*****

I purred as I stood in front of the closed door of the bedroom. Toby looked surprised that he hadn't sensed me there, but I had left a ki shadow by the bed. I smirked as I stood there, trying not to fall off the heels and praying that he wouldn't find me unattractive. He smiled as he came up to me and pulled me to his chest, trapping me against the door, one hand on either side of me. I looked at him and chuckled, I was the one doing the seducing not him! I slowly brought my hands up and brought his shirt up with it. My fingers ran over rock hard muscle and I felt a slight twang of fear. Was I getting into something over my head, was I doing something I would regret, what would my father say? I suddenly brushed all but that last question away…my father had always told me when I fell in love, when I truly connected with someone, I should go all or nothing. I nodded as I pulled Toby's shirt up over his head and looked at him from half closed eyes.

*****

Tobias focused his ki for a second and her shoes and robe pulled off of her as he pulled her to him and kissed her. Mabelle whimpered again, and ran her arms around his shoulders.

"Are you sure?" he whispered, huskily into her ear.

*****

"I'm ready," I said and nearly cried out as we appeared on the bed, Toby's lips on mine, his hands on my shoulder, and my mind trying to figure out how he had removed my robe and shoes without me feeling it.

*****

Tobias concentrated and the candles slowly winked out. In the darkness of the room there was silence, broken only by the faint, whispering sounds of cloth and breath. Then a gasp.

"What's that?"

"Just my tail."

"What the hell is it doing there?" A low chuckle in the darkness.

"My tail may not be very sensitive to pain but it is still sensitive to touch." Silence again for a long while. Then another startled gasp, this one from a male throat.

"Just a---what are you doing?"

Mischievously: "What's wrong? Too sensitive?" A long moment passed.

Then, strained: "Mabelle---"

"Shhhhhhhh..........." A few moments later, louder and amazed. "Mabelle!"

"Don't worry. I won't kill you, although . . ." A light ripple of laughter through the dark. "I never said anything about not hurting you." And then the darkness was silent.........except for the female screams of pleasure much later in the night, the phone going unanswered when it rang.

*****

I winced as I woke up, Toby's arms wrapped around me, our tails wrapped around the other's waist. I winced again as I tried to move…that had been my first time and I never realised how painful it really was. I chuckled quietly…but boy had it been worth it. I rubbed my neck and nearly cried out when I felt the little semi circle mark in my neck. I gasped as I ran my fingers over the mark, it was where Toby had bitten me…marked me as his. I smiled as I ran a finger over it again and looked back at Toby. I hadn't marked him…I was probably screaming too much to mark him as mine. He was sleeping now and I didn't want to disturb him…I slowly slipped free from him and got dressed in some dirty clothes, from one of the battles. I went out and quickly repaired/finished my garden, I wanted it to look nice for the barbecue today. I smiled as I thought of all of us sitting here eating, talking, having fun together. Yes, I could spend the rest of my life here.

*****

Tobias awoke slowly, his tail slightly sore and all tingly. He smiled to himself, her blood on his lips and tongue. He could hear a faint whisper of her thoughts. He got up, hissing as the scratches marks on his back sticking to the sheets. He stretched, his tail popping as he did. He swung out of bed. He heard the shower and smirked to himself. A little encore of her screaming would be music to his ears. And he could do with a shower.

*****

I turned on the shower and sighed dreamily as the steamy, hot water cascaded down my body. I quickly began to clean myself off, rinsing away the dirt I had gathered on me by planting and replanting my garden. Thankfully, everything had survived and I was pretty sure nothing was going to die. I was rinsing the shampoo from my hair when I felt the hot breath on the back of my neck! I turned around and smirked at Toby as he stood there just looking at me.

"You look so beautiful," he whispered as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Thank you, but I think we better not do this right now," I said as I pulled out of the embrace. "I need to get ready for the barbecue."

"Are you sure?" he asked, his eyes practically begging me to stay and I stood firm as I slipped out of the shower and dried off with my ki. I quickly grabbed my clothes and went into the bedroom. I put on the turtle-necked tank top and the jeans, I wanted to look nice for the barbecue. I knew Goku was going to be here and I wanted a special gift for him. I had been informed of the author powers I possessed and I smiled, I knew what I was going to do for the Son family.

I was a quiet as possible as I stood in front of the house, I began to pull all my power together and I began to focus it with my author abilities.

"I want to save Bardock, by bringing him here before Freeza's blast kills him. Fully clothed and healed," I said and I groaned as my energy was drained to surpass time and space to pull the seer here. I stood there and watched as a darker version of Goku stood in front of the cabin. He turned and looked at me…a smile on his lips and I smiled as I waved at him, my tail in his view.

"Welcome to my home, Bardock, it's a pleasure to meet you," I said as I bowed to him. He followed suit and I smiled as I turned and began to lead the way into the cabin. "Please come it, I feel I have to tell you something that you will find rather…shocking."

*****

Tobias finished his shower, and dressed in some jeans and a shirt. He had noticed in the mirror that there was no mark on his shoulder. Tobias frowned, wondering why she didn't bond to him. He walked out and his nose picked up another male's scent. He growled real low, knowing she still hadn't bonded to him so that meant she could bond to another. He saw Bardock standing in the living room, talking with Mabelle. She giggled and turned to see him standing there.

"Tobias, look who I brought back!" she said in glee. Bardock smirked at him, and Tobias snarled, leaping forward and smashing his fist into Bardock's nose, blood gushing out.

*****

"What the hell is wrong with you, Tobias?" I shouted as I glared at Toby. Standing in between him and Bardock. I still couldn't believe that Toby had struck the man. I turned my back on my mate and helped Bardock up. "I must apologise for my mate, he's not feeling well."

"That's alright, he's just worried, you are an attractive female, most males would be over protective of a female such as yourself," Bardock said and I blushed as I quickly washed the blood off his face.

"Thank you, Bardock," I said as I turned and looked at Toby, there was a strange light in his eyes and I sighed, that same light was in Bardock's when he was talking to me. I shook it off. "Anyway, we have to get ready for the party this afternoon, I'm going to clean up the bedroom, Toby, you and Bardock can go get the barbecue ready." I marched off and wondered, what was wrong with them?

******

Tobias snarled and turned to Bardock. Bardock smiled sheepishly, and Tobias noticed he was still wearing Saiyan armour.

"I think you're about my size. Let's get you some decent clothes." Tobias snarled, leading the way to the bed room, tossing some jeans and a shirt to him. He also gave him some socks and shoes. After he dressed, Tobias lead him outside, noting that the garden was rebuilt, and began to build a huge grill.

After finishing the grill with Bardock's help, he gave Bardock a snappish order to cut some trees down for firewood and build some tables, Tobias took off to train for a bit, wondering what was wrong with himself.

******

I awoke, shafts of sunlight shining through the curtains of the balcony windows. For a moment I wasn't quite sure where I was, but then I felt the weight of another lying against me. Turning my head slowly, I turned to see a head of lavender, silken locks dropping to the length of his shoulders. I smile, nuzzling the top of his head lovingly. Last night had been one I'd never forget.

Of course, at first, I had been reluctant to giving myself to him. Who wouldn't be? I was raised in the other world as a Christian girl to wait till the wedding. I hope God finds it in his heart to forgive me after I've done this. I'm sure he already has. It was him after all that'd destined us to be a couple, Trunks and I.

Tan muscled arms move to circle around my waist, pulling me closer. "Mmmm," I hear him groan.

I stare at the ceiling, reminding myself that it's alright that I'd given myself. To be frank, sex was more than I'd ever imaged it to be, especially since I'd become saiyan. Mating had taken on a whole new meaning, I brandish his mark upon my shoulder for crying out loud; I stare at his right shoulder, finding the mark of my teeth still there. We'd both marked each other, a form of a permanent bond that cannot be destroyed, not even by death itself. Last night was no dream and I am glad it wasn't.

Soft lips trail sensually along my chin, wet tongue flicking out occasionally to taste me. "I won't go back. Not now."

Trunks sits up, supporting his upper body on his elbows as he looks down at me. "Go back? You mean to your world?"

I nod. "Yes."

Beneath hooded eyes, he lowers himself atop me, reminding me of our current state of undress.

"Ready for another round?"

I giggle, feeling his fingers grate along my ribs in playfulness. "Horny are we?"

He clamps a hand over my mouth and smirks, his statement mirroring his father's. "Perhaps," he purrs, curling his lavender around my waist. "You ARE mine, at last. I always wondered why I felt so incomplete all these years. I found out why. I was looking for my life mate and I've finally found her."

I sigh contently. "I am yours, always will be. That's a promise. Although, it is strange that all this has happened in a span of less than 24 hours; I've gone from single to being mated."

He nods. "How do you think I feel? I'm in shock, but I'm---" He kisses me, our lips smacking nosily. "Adjusting---"

"Yeah," I reply, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him in for another kiss. "Does this make us married or something?"

He looks down at me, rubbing my nose with his. "I think, in saiyan terms we are, but not legally on Earth. Does that bother you?"

I shake my head. "No no, I was just curious. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm not used to this."

He nods, "Tell me about it. Hey, don't we have a cookout to go to?"

I crane my head to glare at the beside clock. "Geez, it's almost noon. Guess that all-nighter really tuckered me out."

"Yeah," he teases. "All that screaming."

I cuff his shoulder. "HEY!"

Trunks raises his hands submissively. "Just teasin' Kakuna-chan. Besides, I liked it when you cried my name. It was cute."

"Hentai," I hiss, stealing another kiss from him, before jumping out of bed. "Come on. I'll show you the way to their place. I don't want to be late, there's a lot of catching up to do between me and Mabelle."

***

*J'dee/Seisetsu*

I find myself in a garden walking among it's beauty, normally I am not one for gardens, in fact anything that gets me dirty, gets me mad. But I find myself drawn to a certian part of the garden being pulled with forces beyond me and beyond any source of Kami or Megami out there. The scent of rosemary fills the air and I walk towards it I see Gohan standing among the garden and I look at him. His back is facing me and I find myself drawn to him. A married man, in my heart I don't want to corrupt him, but I want him, beyond forces of my control. I walk up to the flowers and I run my hand along the soft petals and I see Gohan in the corner of my eye watching me.

Flowers can be so romantic. I sigh and he looks at me seeing my distress. I pull my had back from the petal and Gohan looks at it to see a brilliant bright blue glow surround the flower and it stretches and begins to move slowly but beautifully none the less.

"Your powers." He whispers.

I watch as the flower's steam shoots up, the flower heads skyward growing double in size. I swallow and look back at Gohan.

"You're loosing control of them... there's temptation out there isn't there?"

I look behind us to the edge of the garden and I see Blake standing there a staff in his hand like the one from my vision. The garden seems to darken and Gohan grabs my hand.

"You know he's evil."

"He's my friend."

"He's evil Jera."

Blake spins the staff round in front of him testing it's strength and then he stops and looks at me and beckons me over with a finger.

My entire being is confused until I feel Gohan pull me close and I see in his eyes, he's looking at me, deep in to my eyes searing in to my entire soul. The darkness that once tainted it in my youth is still there.

"He's evil." Gohan repeats.

"J'dee..." I can hear Blake calling.

"J'DEE!!! SUGAR FIGHT!!!"

***

Blake fell off the bed as a bag of sugar hit him and Jera grumbled to herself and pulled the pillow over her head.

"Oooooh that hurt...." He groaned and hugged the bag of sugar. "Sweet!"

Jera groaned at his pun and she sat up and looked at him. She reached under her pillow and pulled out the two clow cards, The Dream and The Flower.

"So how'd the dream go?" Blake asked her.

"Gah..." She flopped back down on the bed she was still obviously tired.

"Hey Gohan's in the shower... naked... if you wanna peek!"

"Sei please not now..."

"But he won't be there later."

"Then you go look."

"I've already seen Eighteen in the shower why would I want to see Gohan?"

Jera sighed. "Sei..."

"Yeeeeessss?"

She looked at him. "Will you not bug me again if I look?"

"Can't promise anything, But I'll leave you alone for an hour or two while you get ready for the barbecue." Blake promised.

He watched her get up and place a bathrobe on. "Fine. But call me a hentai and I'll punch your lights out."

"Kay." Blake sat cross legged on the bed and watched her walk out.

Once she'd gone he reached under the bed and pulled out a long wooden staff and held it up placing his hands over the staff he began to send energies in to the staff, a strange script almost like the runic script began to appear on each end of the staff.

Blake got up and placed it on her bed and then left the room to get breakfast.

***

I stood at the door staring, unsure whether to peek or not. Teenage girls don't do this... Well I lie actually there was this one time in P.E class where I peeked through the keyhole to see straight in to the guys changing area, a door between the changing spaces. I blush remembering the fine bodies I'd seen n the other side of that door.

'I'm such a freak.' I scolded myself.

But slowly I pushed the door open to look inside.

The bathroom was filled up with steam, yet there was no sign of Gohan, but I could sense him. He was in there- somewhere.

"Gohan?" I ask softly and thump myself on the forehead. 'Great one let him know you're peeking!' I step in to the bathroom and walk up to the shower the water was still going and steam coming out. I heard the door shut, I turned round quickly.

"Gohan..." I quickly turn round to hide my shame. He was standing naked in front of the door. I let out a breath. "Sorry..."

I could feel him moving closer and part of me wanted to run away when I felt his hand grab my tail. I look over my shoulder at him. He turned me round to face him. I felt my entire body tremble.

He seemed to sniff the air for a moment. I looked at him confused.

"Saiyan sense of smell." He murmured. "Who was he?"

I blinked and looked at Gohan. "He?" I repeated.

"About two years ago..."

"He was..." I swallowed hard. "Noel..." I whispered.

I felt Gohan's eyes pierce in to my soul as if he was looking back in to my memories and I felt uncomfortable suddenly, his hands touched either side of my head and I felt the forced flash back come on and I nearly doubled over in pain from it. But I could feel Gohan holding me, supporting me.

*flash*

There was void of complete blackness, I could feel the familiarity about it all, it was dark, but my body could feel what was happening. Noel... That pizza... he's drugged me! In my own home, I was in my room and he was with me in the dark, I couldn't see I couldn't breath, but I could feel him all over me. It made me cringe with repulsion. I wanted to cry. But I didn't I kept my head held high in the darkness.

The void emptied, bringing light, yet everything still swirled. What was that drug? In the light the figure of Noel came forward and descended slowly his hands on either side of my head and I wanted to close my eyes but I couldn't bring my self to. Then came the pain, my breath was caught in my throat as the pain grew. It kept coming and his body kept moving. I was trapped, my entire body trembled. It wasn't fair. I wanted to wait for the right man, I wanted to be that girl who managed to save herself through out high school and college. That would never happen now. Never.

The hours passed and my eyes managed to glance at the clock during the torture, my body was aching and it was reaching midnight, my parents they'd be home soon. The boy would come in my room and proclaim another boring story about a car crashing in to another car on the race track. I wished for it. I really wished boy would barge through that door, but the silence of the room and the sound of Noel's breathing was all the noise I heard bringing me in to the moment. The suddenly he pulled back and was gone, I was to dazed to move but I managed to pull the duvet up over my naked form I sat up staring at the clock. Five hours of that. I lowered my eyes. I tightened the hold of the duvet and curled up in my bed. I was in so much pain.

*end of flash*

The water cascaded down me and soaked through the shirt I blinked and looked up Gohan was sitting on the floor of the shower with me and I looked up at the shower head, it was like rain pouring down in the compartment of two of us. Gohan held my hand and he looked at me.

"That was painful for you wasn't it?" He questioned.

I nodded slowly. "Most of the visions I get are. As I said I suffer post traumatic stress anxiety." I ran my hand through my wet hair. It was now getting that wet dreaded scraggy look I just knew it. I wiped the water from my face.

"So is there any medication you can take to help?"

I laughed bitterly. "Medication, I hate medication, it means I'm ill and being ill is weak." I felt Gohan's hand wipe some of my matted hair off my forehead.

"Everybody's got a weakness."

I sighed. "Yeah and thanks to Vegeta I now have to watch Blake twenty-four seven. I have stupid paranoia." Gohan's hands ran through my hair and I looked at him. "Do I have to get my bunny on to you again?" I asked seeing his smirking expression.

Gohan shook his head lightly and I watched as little droplets shoot through the air and Gohan lifted me to standing up. I felt so nervous round him, or any guy, maybe that was it my paranoia of guys that caused a majority of the authors to be female. Then again a majority of the authors of Dragonball Z fanfics were female authors, I blinked considering it seemed like a macho guy manly man type show with the guys fighting evil and the women only having control over their man by shouting at him.

I leant up against the shower wall and I felt Gohan's hands run across the base of my shirt and I looked down and then up at Gohan.

"I feel like I'm in a wet t-shirt competition..." I murmured to myself, I held the side of my head and I sighed. I could feel Blake's energy peeking in on us at the door. All Gohan did was stare and finger the base of the shirt.

Silence.... I had to say something before I went nuts.

"My name, with a name like this I should of figured out soon enough what was going to happen." I sighed to myself and I felt Gohan's arms wrap around me.

"Explain."

"The name Jera is just that taken from the rune Jera - gentle gestation and change, cycle time. My last name Dagan, well change the last letter N in to an S and you get Dagas another rune. Dagas - rendered invisible, catalyst, between the worlds."

"What's catalyst mean?" Blake asked falling through the door.

There went my private moment with Gohan but I didn't mind. I stepped out of the shower and flared my energy up and dried myself off. I flipped my hair over my shoulder. "Well I hate to quote dictionary's but basically according to Collin's New English Dictionary," I grinned boy did I should like a book worm freak, "it's a substance producing such a change-"

"A change of what?" Blake asked running his hands through his brown spiked hair.

"Did you not hear what words I used before and after the word catalyst?"

"Oh yeah, invisibility... and-" Blake stopped then continued slower. It was sinking in. "Between--the--worlds--"

"Uh-huh!" I leant on Gohan who luckily had a towel wrapped round his waist. "Your name alone has power to send us to other dimensions? Cool!! Ooooh I wanna go to Final Fantasy!! You have to send me there!!! C'mon you know you want to!! I can meet Cloud and Sephiroth-"

I held my head as the room began to spin. "We have a barbecue to--go--to."

Gohan steadied me as I began swaying. "Hmmm lets get you dressed." He helped me out of the bathroom and Blake looked at us. "So the bathroom's free now?"

"Yes." Gohan called over his shoulder.

Faster than the Flash. Blake was in there and the door was shut. "Hey? No locks!"

I heard Blake complain just before I got to the bedroom.

Gohan chuckled. "It's the Japanese way."

I looked at Gohan. "Really no locks? What about on the outside of the house?"

He laughed, "Now that's just stupid, even I know better than that, especially with Videl's fan club." I felt Gohan sit me down on his bed and I looked to the door as I hard the shower start up and I looked behind me to see a staff on my be and I picked it up staring at the runic script on each end of the staff. "Cool it's got my name on it. In runes."

Gohan looked at the staff worriedly and he watched me as I just leant it up against the wall and flopped back on to the bed.

"Your bed is so soft Gohan. I've got to invest in one of these puppies when I get home." I said more to myself than Gohan.

"Puppies?" Gohan looked round.

"Goof, not actual puppies, it's a term I use like N.A.T.O. Puppies is a referral to thing or object. Nato is like going nuts, or as the Americans say 'going postal'. Where I come from Nato is the equivalent of postal. It earned it's nick name from East Timor and all that political wish wash." I waved a hand about to show I didn't really care.

Gohan moved on to the bed and I looked at him hoovering above me in just his towel, my tail started twitching suddenly as if it was reacting to instinct. My natural instinct, in these situations, is to keep talking... and well when I talk I have to be told to shut up or point out that I'm rambling incoherently.

"Did you know I was watching this movie with boy a week ago about Chris Rock and his character like died and he played body hop scotch, he landed int eh body of this white guy, Chris Rocky isn't white for your information- not that you care anyway..." Gohan moved closer and I sucked in a breath, "The deal with this was, he wanted this one woman, and he wanted to experience her and he made a comment that made me laugh about the first kiss." Gohan looked at me I could see his lips so close to mine and I just wanted to kiss him. "The first kiss always seems to come in the middle of a sentence." I said softly, "And from what they showed in the movie I beli--"

Gohan's his lips touch mine and I closed my eyes as he kissed me, he had made the first move, I sunk in to the softness of the bed as Gohan hoovered inches above me. His lips kissed mine again and again. I felt woozy in the whole 'surprise your being kissed' thing. It was like I had taken some sleeping pills and that dazey effect you get before realising what's happening... well that dazey effect was hitting me. I closed my eyes when I felt a sudden furry object run up the inside of my thigh and I opened my eyes and looked down. Gohan's tail it grew back! He smiled at me and then I felt him kiss me again.

"Blake--shower--male--won't--take--as--long--as--I--would. .." I murmered between the kisses, against his lips.

I felt Gohan slid the night shirt off and it landed across the room on a chair where Tiger was curled up asleep, and the little kitten sat up looked round from under the shirt, then began moving round in circles under the shirt before settling back down.

I pulled Gohan's towel free from his waist and he smirked at me. "This should be a big no no I could loose my job." He said and kissed me.

***

To Be Continued...

Boom baby yeah!!! I got Gohan!!!

~J'dee