Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Push The Limits ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s for this chapter/s: Mabelle / S'rac / VegeChan, Kitty, Eternity, Raine, Tobias / Mabelle / VegeChan / Lady Youko, J'dee / BananaGirl / Bura400, Saiyan Princess TRF, Seisetsu, Jeril Dragonsoul, Merina, Mabelle / VegeChan / Tobias.

Rating: G = General

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: Raine'spiece involves lemon. She warned me now I'm warning you. I'm not changing the rating for one lemon piece in this fic. When the lemon's start pouring out in every chapter or three then and only then will I change the rating. Anywho if you're offended don't blame me I warned you.

*Push The Limits*

*Said I sit away lonely, and I get away only in my mind,

saidI sit away lonely and I get away sometimes...*

***

*Mabelle/ S'rac / VegeChan*

I woke up and suddenly realised that there was someone wrapped around me, holding me to his chest. For a second I thought it was Toby, but then I remember, Toby was Artic and Artic was with Icer. I opened my eyes to glare at a sleeping Bardock and I quickly got up. Waking him as I stood and strode to the kitchen to get something to eat…I had to remember I was looking out for someone else now. I growled as Bardock got up and started to follow me, he was being protective and I could sense it through our bond. I glared at him and he stopped, he was confused.

"I'm not yours, so stop acting like it," I said as I opened the fridge and got out some sandwich fixings.

"You're carrying my child…we're bonded…you are mine," he said as he started to come around the table and I turned and growled louder.

"We don't know that the child is yours, ours is a chemical bond so it might be Toby, I am wearing his mark," I hissed as I pulled down the neck of my shirt and let Bardock see the scar on my neck. He glared as he noticed neither he nor I had the other's mark.

"The chances are better that it's my child in your womb," he said as he returned to the couch and stretched, he was acting like he owned the place. I shook my head and wondered, where was Toby. The knock at the door was a shock and the power source was huge…an SSJ4 at least and it was male, it could be him! I ran to the door and swung it wide!

"TOBY!" I cried, my heart nearly shattered, but having false hope is all I could do now.

*****

The door opened to reveal a smiling female Saiyan. However, after she saw him, she looked crestfallen, as if she had expected someone else. S'rac felt strange attracted to this girl. He mentally slapped himself across the face.

'Get a hold of yourself! She's got a boyfriend anyway!' he thought to himself, frustrated at getting off track. "Uh, hi, my name's S'rac. I'm an author," he said to her, extending his hand to her.

She brightened up a bit, "I'm Mabelle," she said and shook his hand. S'rac hadn't expected what happened next. He looked, and saw her eyes go out of focus.

"Are you alright?" he asked, getting concerned. She gasped and lost her balance, falling right into S'rac. He caught her, getting very concerned, now. "Whoa! Are you all right?!" he asked. He brought her back in the house, and was surprised to see..... "BARDOCK?!" he yelled out loud, but turned his attention back to Mabelle, as she groaned.

He helped her to the table in the kitchen, and into a chair. "That's okay, I'm fine...that was a little weird...but I think I know what you want to talk about," she said to S'rac, who looked a bit surprised.

*****

S'rac smiled as he helped me to the table, my head was reeling from the images I had received after I shook S'rac's hand. I shook my head and blinked…it was strange. I was being held by Icer as she, Lady Seru, Blake/Sei, and an evil Saiyan with three eyes and tails chopped and hacked me to pieces. I knew it was a dream…S'rac's dream to be exact.

"That's okay, I'm fine…that was a little weird…but I think I know what you want to talk about," I whispered as Bardock handed me some water. I drank it quickly and let my breathing get back to normal.

"What was that?" S'rac asked and I smiled sadly.

"I don't know…but I saw your nightmare…the one where they kill you," I said as I placed my face in my hands. "I rather not see anything like THAT again soon."

"Yeah, not a comforting image. I've been plagued by images of Lady Icer for the last couple of nights," he said as Bardock placed a hand possessively on my shoulder. I slapped his hand away and nodded.

"I lived a nightmare like that already and I rather not go back down that path," I said as I indicated S'rac take a seat. He sat across from me and I glared at Bardock. "Bardock, go get some firewood, it's going to get bad tonight, I can see the storm clouds forming already."

"So do you get that psychic thing often?" S'rac asked and I shook my head.

"No, never, but we're here to talk about that…that…" I couldn't finished as the tears worked their way down my cheeks.

"They took him, I felt it. I'll help you get him back," he said and I looked up into those black eyes.

"Really?" I whispered as he took my hand in a comforting manner.

*****

"What was that?" S'rac asked, as Mabelle smiled sadly.

"I don't know...but I saw your nightmare...the one where they kill you," Mabelle to S'rac, who looked even more surprised, at this statement. She put her hand to her face, and said, "I rather not see anything like THAT again soon."

S'rac knew how she felt, "Yeah, not a comforting image. I've been plagued with images of Lady Icer for the last few nights," S'rac told her. Bardock came up behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder, protectively. S'rac looked up at Bardock strangely, as Mabelle slapped his hand away and nodded at S'rac.

"I lived a nightmare like that already and I rather not go back down that path," Mabelle said, as she motioned for S'rac to take a seat. S'rac sat across from her, and she glared at Bardock, telling him to get some firewood, because it would be raining soon.

"So do you get that psychic thing often?" S'rac asked, as Mabelle shook her head.

"No, never, but we're here to talk about that...that..." Mabelle started, unable to finish, her sentence, as the tears streamed down her face.

Anger brewed inside S'rac. 'All right Icer. You've caused all this hurt and pain, and I'll make sure you pay for it,' S'rac thought to himself. "They took him, I felt it. I'll help you get him back," S'rac promised her, as she looked straight into his eyes.

"Really?" she asked S'rac, as he took her hand attempting to comfort her.

"Really," he said back, nodding to her. She looked overjoyed.

*****

I smiled as I looked at Kakuna and Mirai Trunks as they stood in the doorway. S'rac looked shocked to see someone show up in the middle of our brainstorming 'Icer's destruction/Toby's return' session.

"Come right in," I said as I ran up to hug Kakuna. She smiled as she nearly crushed me to her and I began to cry.

"OH, Mabelle, what's wrong?" she asked and I gasped as I tried to form intelligent words.

"B-b-b-bardock and I were…were…were drugged! W-w-w-we s-s-s-slept together! W-w-w-we bonded!" I cried into her shoulder as I dumped all of last night onto her. She seemed a little shocked.

*****

They heard a knock at the door, and Mabelle opened it, to see Mirai Trunks and a Saiyan girl, dressed in a blue sleeveless jumpsuit, which reminded me of Vegeta. She looked a bit like Vegeta, as well, as far as her hair was concerned. S'rac was shocked that someone showed up, in the middle of their brainstorming on Icer's Destruction/Toby's Return. Mabelle told the two to come in, and wasted no time, in hugging the girl with Trunks.

The girls smiled, as she asked what was wrong. Mabelle stuttered out something about being drugged, sleeping with Bardock, and bonding. S'rac, who was now standing next to Trunks, watched the situation. S'rac was burning with anger, "Drugged huh?" he growled out. Trunks turned to S'rac, who looked very angry. "It must have been Icer," he growled, grinding his teeth, in frustration. "How far will she go to mess up people's lives, and make them miserable?!" S'rac said, struggling not to shout. He was clenching his hands into fists, almost hard enough to draw blood.

Trunks was very surprised at how angry S'rac was getting. "I take it you really don't like Lady Icer," he said, sarcastically.

Srac didn't move, but said, "Whatever gave you that idea?" through his clenched teeth. Not meaning to, S'rac started power up.

However, he was interrupted, when the girl that came with Trunks said, "Hey, are you all right?"

S'rac looked at her, and calmed down. "Fine," he said, sharply, still not in the best of moods.

*****

"Sh, it's alright, Mabelle," I said as I stroked my friend's hair. She looked so distraught I didn't know what to do. Trunks was over by S'rac. I looked down at her and noticed a strange scent in the air. It smelled like the air crisp after a snowstorm. I looked down at her and smirked. I hugged her again focusing with my hands and I could clearly detect the second ki coming from her body.

"You're pregnant aren't you?" I asked as I smiled at her and she blinked.

*****

"Yeah, I am," I whispered as I looked at Kakuna and she hugged me.

"That's fantastic…we can go through our pregnancies together!" she cried and began to swing me around the kitchen and I slowly smiled. "What? Why are you so sad?" She looked at me and I sniffled.

"I don't know if it's Toby's or if it's Bardock's," I whispered and Kakuna waved her hand in the air as if swatting at a fly.

"Does it really matter?" she asked me and I started to laugh.

"Not to me…it's mine," I said and she smiled as she stood tall.

"That's right and now we're going to celebrate our babies!" she ordered and I giggled at her resemblance to Vegeta.

"Right!" I cried and I grabbed her hands and I began to swing her around the kitchen. "WE'RE GOING TO BE MOMS!!!"

*****

I laughed as Mabelle swung me around and we both began to laugh as we danced around the kitchen. I noticed that Trunks and S'rac were talking and I could sense they were making fun of us so I made a face at Trunks as we went by.

*****

"I guess we should get down to business," I sighed as I sat down next to S'rac. "Like how are we going to get Toby back?"

"We could go and blow up Icer's ship and then drag Artic/Toby back to Bulma's lab and get him back to normal," Kakuna said and I looked at her. She peace signed me as she smiled.

"That might not work," S'rac chuckled as he leaned back in his chair. I sat there and sighed…we had to think this out!

"We could find her ship as a start," Trunks offered and I nodded as I thought about it.

"We could just go SSJ4 and kick her slimy tail," Kakuna growled as her tail lashed out behind her. I sighed, there HAD to be a logical plan to get Toby to come back. I slowly began to tune out the others as I thought. Icer wanted Toby to join her as a bed-toy, Toby refused, Icer took me hostage, Toby kicked her tail, and he rescued me. I got captured again, Icer made the same deal with me as a hostage, Toby fought, kicked tail, and we were safe. Toby got captured, they BOTH came here, tried to kill Goku, tried to hurt me, Artic or Toby couldn't hurt me, Icer got pissed, and they ran off. I knew what was going to happen!

*****

AN: I was a little hungry during this part so I wrote about my favorite food….enchiladas *cheesy Spanish accent*!!! Hmmm ^ _ ^

"I know what we're going to do," I said and I realised that all eyes were on me. I guess I interrupted some good brainstorming. I stood up and walked over to the fridge and grabbed some food and began to make chicken enchiladas, I was nervous and cooking would relax me.

"What are we going to do?" S'rac and Kakuna asked at the same time and I began to swing my tail like a cat ready to pounce.

"What do we know Icer can't stand?" I asked. They'd hate me for this but I needed to think this out.

"She hates Saiyans," S'rac said.

"She hates being disobeyed," Trunks said.

"She hates….she hates you!" Kakuna hissed and I smirked. I knew SHE'D get it.

"Yes, and what does she enjoy?" I asked as I began to make the enchiladas themselves.

"She enjoys pain," Trunks said.

"She enjoys killing," S'rac said.

"And she enjoys irony," Kakuna said.

"So based on her dislikes and likes what do you think she's going to do?" I asked as I used super speed to make a stack of enchiladas.

"She's going to come after you," S'rac gasped. I made the sauce for the enchiladas.

"She's going to bring Toby," Trunks hissed. I used my ki to cook the enchiladas.

"She's going to have Toby kill you!" Kakuna cried and I turned to them and placed the food down in front of them and nodded.

"Exactly, so WE are not going anywhere, WE are going to wait for them to come to us," I said as I gave everyone plates and silverware. Bardock entered and nodded, he had been listening to the whole conversation through our bond. "I just hope that Toby still can't hurt me. I'll take Toby and you all will take Icer." We all nodded and I prayed…Dende please, let him come back to me.

*****

Trunks and I sat across the table from the two girls, as they danced around, about being pregnant. "Yo, Trunks. You think we'll ever understand this?" S'rac asked Trunks.

"No, I don't think we ever will," he said back, as they both watched, lazily, heads resting on their hands.

"Yeah, I think you've got a point," S'rac said back, not moving.

After a few more minutes of the two girls and their merry making, they sat back down at the table.

The two boys straightened up, as the girls sat next to them. "I guess we should get down to business," Mabelle said, as she sat next to S'rac. "Like how to get Toby back?"

The girl S'rac had found was named Kakuna said, "We could go blow up Icer's ship and drag Artic/Toby back to Bulma's lab and get turned back to normal." Mabelle looked at her as Kakuna smiled and did the peace sign.

S'rac chuckled. The head-on approach wasn't tactical enough for Icer. She was obviously smart enough to defend against that. Looks like playing all those strategic and tactical games had paid off after all! He leaned back in his chair, and said, "That might not work," as Mabelle sighed.

"We could find her ship as a start," Trunks said, suggesting the obvious.

"We could just go SS4 and kick her slimy tail," Kakuna said, making a second suggestion, as her tail whipped behind her. S'rac chuckled again, at the brawn over brains suggestion. She even sounded kinda like Vegeta.(No offense to Vegeta! Please don't kill me!) However, he got serious, when he remembered what they were talking about, and what was at stake. Icer had somehow taken over Tobias, and was using him for, who knows what sick things. He shuddered at the thought. He was going to stop Icer, and rescue Tobias, even if he had to fight him to do it. No one deserved to be the toy of that witch.

After a few more minutes of thinking, Mabelle got up and started to cook, basically explaining that Icer and Artic would come for her, and that they didn't need to try to find them at all. She said that she hoped he wouldn't be able to hurt her again. Then she said that we would take Icer, while she took on Tobias. I didn't like it. How did she plan to beat a SS4?

*****

"Girl, you need a training outfit," I said as I followed Mabelle out and she smirked as she closed her eyes. In a blink she was in an outfit similar to mine only it was white with her black boots and wristbands. "Copycat."

"You know it," she chuckled.

"Of course," I cried as I turned to her in a fighting stance. "You ready to get your tail kicked or what?"

"Oh, like you could even!" she cried in mock disbelief. She got in her own fighting stance her tail flaying around behind her.

"Looks like YOU'RE messing with a royal," I teased. She rolled her eyes.

"Just fight already," she chuckled. "You royals are all the same."

"Ooo, that was below the belt!" I cried as I attacked.

"That was the point," she chuckled as she blocked me!

*****

Kakuna and I stopped sparing and I sat down and placed a hand absently over my stomach.

"It feels great doesn't it?" she asked and I nodded as I wiped some sweat off my forehead. My training outfit was a sleeveless bodysuit like Kakuna's and I was wearing my knee-high leather boots, I also had black wristbands on. I looked over at the three boys as they trained.

"It's the best feeling in the world, I just wish I knew who the father is, but my author powers haven't told me," I sighed as I fell back into the grass like Goku did during the nine days before the Cell Games.

"Don't worry," she said as she feel next to me and I shrugged as I put my hands up under my head.

"I'm not, I'm just thinking," I said as I looked up at the clouds.

"About?" she asked and I smiled as I looked over at her.

"What am I gonna name him or her," I laughed and we both sat there laughing. "Let's get back at it. This time at SSJ4."

"So you're LOOKING to get your tail kicked?" Kakuna teased and I growled.

"Them's fighting words," I did my best cowboy impression.

"That was kinda the point," she laughed and I powered up, the red fur growing over me and her at the same time.

"Bring it on!" I cried as I charged!

*****

They decided to spar while they waited for the two to come for Mabelle. S'rac was sparring as a Super Saiyan, with SS Trunks and Bardock. "How does she think she can beat Tobias, when she's not near as powerful as him?" I asked anyone who would answer. Trunks shrugged. Trunks and Bardock double teamed S'rac, who easily dodged or blocked their attacks, then punched them both in the stomach. It looked like all that sparring with his copies had paid off. They decided to take a water break. S'rac looked over to the two females, who were talking about pregnancy, and said once again, "You're right Trunks. We'll never get it." He then to another drink of water, before wiping his mouth dry. He looked at his two sparring partners, when he suddenly sensed a high-energy signature behind them. He turned around, and looked in shock, as the two Saiyans reached SS4. All three guys were stunned. The girls only gave them the peace sign and grinned.

*****

I sighed as I looked around, we were all a mess and I chuckled as I looked at everyone.

"Well, boys and girl, we need some things before Icer and Toby come back," I said as I looked at the group. "Namely, we need at least two regeneration tanks, a gravity room, and a ton of food."

"I'll get the gravity room from my mother," Trunks said and Kakuna looked at him before smirking at me.

"Then I'll get the regen tanks," she said as she wrapped her tail around Trunks' waist.

"That'll leave me with the food," S'rac sighed as I handed him a list.

"I'll be fine for the time being, I mean, Lady Icer just attacked yesterday, she won't be back for a while so take your time," I sighed as I headed back towards the house to bathe. Can I make mistakes or what?

***

*Kitty*

'Okay... My best bet would be... Bulma! Doy, it's her house, and she's the richest woman on the planet... Than again, she's probably annoyed from all the 'guests' she already had... Oh, so what? I need food anyway, and I don't think I could get a job soon enough. I'll just be really polite, and maybe she'll help me out...' She wandered around the area for a little bit, then gave up and collapsed onto the ground. "There's no sign of her! What the heck's going on?!?"

<I'm afraid I don't know, and--> The computer began, then she interrupted.

"I really wish I had some food..." She murmured, beginning to daze off, when she saw the entire hall around her fill with food. "Wha... What the..?"

She blinked and looked around again. Along with the same piles of rices that the Saiyans were often seen eating, there was also a pile of 50 or so of burgers, 30-40 hotdogs, in rolls, with only ketchup, and other non-DBZ food.

<Oh dear...> The computer said slowly.

"FOOD!!!!" She yelled, dropping the computer, and leaping towards a... pair of chopsticks? She paused, holding them up. "How am I supposed to, oh, heck with it!" She tossed them to the side and sat up. "I--- I wish I had a spork!" One appeared in her hand, a super sized one that only barely would have fit in her mouth normally, but now...

****************

Kitty sat back and smiled, looking at all the empty dishes, bowls, plates, and cups. "I wish you were all clean, and organised in the cupboards!" She told them, then snickered as they vanished.

<It would seem that THAT is what she meant by author powers...> The computer told her, and she nodded.

"Well, then, I should put this to good use, shouldn't I? I wish I had all the Dragonballs." She said, then blinked when a pile of round, gray stones appeared. "Huh?"

<Someone else must have already made the wish...>

"Darn, I bet these.. author powers, I bet they aren't good for much... Oh well." Kitty smiled optimistically, then grabbed the computer and stood up.

"Off to the gravity room, then! If I'm gonna survive around here, I should figure out what I'm doing..."

She took off into the air, and flew down the hall in search of her destination.

***

*Eternity*

The rest of the afternoon we worked on the time machine and chatted about everyday things like music and personal interests. I handed him tools, and he tried to explain what he was doing. Most of it I understood, but my focus just wasn't on the complexities of time travel.

When it was finished, J'dee and the others gathered in the workshop. I was standing just behind Trunks, lost in my thoughts as I caught his scent. He was so close, but there was a group of people standing there as well, thank Kami. I refused to risk making a fool of myself even though I was becoming painfully aware of my feelings for him.

"Then you build this thing!" Trunks shouted at him.

My reverie was broken when I heard Trunks' shouting. I laid a hand on his shoulder, hoping to calm him somewhat. I sensed that he was just tired from working, and when he glanced back at me and sighed the look in his eyes confirmed it.

Trunks had to explain how to use the time machine, so I wandered out of the workroom and went outside to wait until he'd finished. Trunks had mentioned returning to the barbecue, and if he didn't mind, I figured that I would tag along with him. It occurred to me then that just maybe I was being a nuisance to the demi-Saiyan, but he certainly hadn't shown any sign of irritation.

It was right about then I felt him approaching. It had only been a couple days since I'd arrived, but I already knew his ki signature from everyone else's.

" Do you want to head back to the party and see if there's any food left? " he said. He seemed a lot calmer now that this business with the time capsule was finished.

" Sure, " I smiled, then glanced back at Capsule Corp. with a somewhat more solemn expression, " Do you think they're going to be all right? "

He smiled down at me and rested one hand lightly on my shoulder, " There is a whole lot of power packed inside that time capsule, Eternity. I don't really think they're going to run into anything they can't handle. They'll come back just fine. "

I could only nod and pray that he couldn't hear the way my heart was pounding.

We arrived back at the cabin sometime in the afternoon. There were still a few people mulling about, and the first thing Trunks did was grab something to eat. I made a plate, but there was something bothering me that I couldn't quite place. It was like before, only worse.

My gaze flickered over the area noting who was there and who wasn't. J'dee, Gohan, Blake, Vegeta, and Selene were off to the past. Tobias and Mabelle were both absent, though if I recalled correctly, Tobias hadn't been there earlier either. It was strange since this was his and Mabelle's home. Bardock was nowhere to be seen, but then I caught sight of Goku sitting under a tree talking to Marie.

I tossed the plate down and walked quickly across the yard. Goku looked like he was in bad shape, " What happened? " I exclaimed.

Marie looked up, " Lady Icer paid a visit while you were gone, and some guy named Artic who may be Tobias. Mabelle's awfully shook up about it, and I think Bardock went inside to talk to her. "

I took a deep breath trying to process all this new information. There was even more going on than I expected. I glanced around again and saw Mirai Trunks with Kakuna, and a girl wearing a white tank top with a daisy on it. I didn't recall seeing her here before, and I wondered who she was. I turned my attention back as I heard Trunks' voice behind me.

" Do you want us to stay here tonight, Goku? "

" No, that's all right. I'm going to stay for a while, and there are others here, too. We can always call if we need you. "

" Are you sure? " I asked. Judging from the way Goku looked, it might not be a bad idea to have as many people available as possible.

Goku chuckled, " Of course I'm sure. Hey, by the way, did you get the time machine finished? "

Trunks nodded, " They were getting ready to leave when we headed back here. "

" Great! " he winced slightly.

We should have come back sooner, I thought. I couldn't help feeling as though I should have been there to try and help, but it was too late now.

Trunks and I stayed a while longer, chatting with Goku, Marie and a few of the others. I helped clean up, then we headed back to Capsule Corp.

It was nearly dusk already. The sun was beginning to set, and a half moon was just visible in the deepening blue sky. Stars were beginning to appear one by one, faint yet visible nonetheless. With a sigh I leaned back against the side of the house and closed my eyes feeling the cool evening air against my face. The leaves rustled quietly overhead.

Trunks had gone inside to find Bulma, but I had opted to wait out here. This was my favorite time, these few precious moments that were neither day nor night. In the perfect silence of the moment I could sense him drawing nearer. My eyes remained closed, but I knew he was standing right in front of me.

A few minutes passed before I slowly opened my eyes. " Did you talk to your mom? " I asked when he still failed to speak. " Hello? "

He blinked a couple times and smiled nervously, " She's not here. "

" What? Where is she? "

" I don't know. She always leaves a note, but then, she hasn't quite been herself lately. " He was thinking about the big mix-up with Banana Girl. She hadn't been anywhere inside either.

" Should we call Chi-chi or something? "

" We'll wait a while, and if she doesn't show up, we'll start looking. "

***

To Be Continued in to pt 3

don't forget to r & r

~J'dee