Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Stolen ( Chapter 32 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Stolen*

*Our time is long, we've got to find out, where we're

coming from, square up to fight, like dynamite*

***

*Raine*

Yamcha's aura flared as he zoomed off for Capsule Corps. He gritted his teeth in rage, recalling the fight from the afternoon. When he woke up to find Tsunami and the Saiyans gone, he became devastated. Sure it was easy to detect where they had gone, but there was no way he'd be able to fight them off by himself. What angered him even more was that Tsunami was alone with one of them, and after living a good few years around Saiyans, he had learned a little bit about their mating habits. He had to hurry!

"Ugh! Get off me!!" Tsunami yelled in Turles' face as he pinned her down by wrists and smirked in her face, his weight keeping her down. When she came to, she had found ki bracelets on her wrists. As soon as she had realised her situation, Turles was climbing on top of her! She could still feel her ki being hindered and this heavy oaf wasn't helping her. She grunted and struggled as he laughed at her.

"Why do you continue to resist? Any Saiyan woman would see the greater good behind this," Turles spoke as he nuzzled her neck. She growled and remarked, "Did it ever occur to you that MAYBE I DON'T WANT ANY KIDS?!?!"

Turles was visibly shocked by her outburst, but his lips curled into a smile and he shrugged. "Well, we don't have to have any kids."

Her brow rose, "Okay, then why are you still on me?"

"Just because I said I didn't care for children doesn't mean I still don't want a mate. With you by my side, not even the prince will talk back to me," Turles said as she felt his teeth on her ear. She began to fidget again, "You do know that there are laws against this kind of thing! And I won't go quietly either!"

"Oh you don't have to go quietly.." Turles said with a smirk. Tsunami's eyes widened as she felt his hands on her chest.

Yamcha quickly touched down at a cabin in the woods, picking up Goku's ki as well as an unfamiliar one. He felt Goku's come closer and the Saiyan in question landed before him.

"Hey Yamcha," Goku said, visibly worried. Yamcha's brow rose slightly, "What's going on?"

"Mabelle's missing. We can't find her anywhere," Goku said with a frown. This only added to Yamcha's conflict. He started to turn away, "I'm sorry, I'll come back another time."

He stopped when he felt Goku's hand on his shoulder and looked back. Goku gave him a speculative look, "What's the matter, Yamcha?"

"Radditz, Nappa and some Saiyan who looks just like you, have returned from the dead and they kidnapped my girlfriend!" Yamcha exclaimed, shocking Goku. Goku nodded, "I'll help you save her."

"N-No...no don't do that.." Tsunami's vision was blurred and she bit her lower lip as shallow breath escaped her lips. Turles had tossed her white t-shirt aside and pulled away her bra, capturing what was confined within. She let out another gasp as she felt his teeth graze the sensitive part of her skin. Turles chuckled and looked up at her, "Tell me you don't enjoy this."

She mumbled something inaudible and he chuckled and before quickly descending to the other breast and earning another gasp.

"..And when I came to, they were all gone," Yamcha explained to Goku. Goku held his chin in his hand as they flew to the forest, "It has to be the work of one of the authors. Probably Lady Icer or Lady Seru."

Yamcha was visibly worried as they sped up their pace, finally arriving in the forest and zooming towards the two kis and Yamcha was, needless to say, shocked at what he saw.

There lay his lady love, naked and unconscious underneath an equally nude Turles. The bastard was on top of her, lazily nuzzling and nibbling at her neck. In a rage, he side-rushed Goku's twin, knocking him off of his girlfriend and into a fight. The Saiyan was shaken up and surprised to see Yamcha.

"Ah, so the human has come for his woman. It's too late, weakling. I have already taken away any interest she could've had for you," Turles taunted. Yamcha's teeth gritted, "You're a liar. Tsunami cares for me."

"Ha, not from the way she was screaming. You should be thanking me. I saved you from further humiliation. I knew you were weak when I saw that she wasn't claimed, but I now see you as a fool. The girl is still a virgin! Or at least she was," Turles smirked before getting clobbered in the jaw by the enraged human. He laughed haughtily as he avoided the rest of Yamcha's punches and then backhanded him to the side. With a scoff, he walked over to where Tsunami lay and picked up a knapsack lying next to her. He dug out a pair of spandex pants and quickly slipped them on. He was ready to face the human again when he caught sight of Goku. His eyes went wide.

"Kakarrot.." he didn't utter another word when Goku punched him square in the face, knocking him out cold.

When Yamcha came to, he was none too pleased with what Goku had done, but thankful nonetheless. Goku teleported the three of them in front of Capsule Corps and Yamcha hurried up the steps, carrying Tsunami protectively in his arms, wrapped in a small black blanket, ignoring the stares he earned from authors and fellow Z sensei as he rushed inside.

Without looking for Bulma, Yamcha went into her med room and placed Tsunami down on one of the med tables. There was a long silence and he slowly reached out to stroke her soft black and brown hair. He had failed her. He balled up his fists and gritted his teeth, visibly furious. He moved away from her still form and pulled up a chair, sitting before her. As he watched her, visions of Turles and Tsunami filled his mind. The powerful Saiyan kissing and touching his woman and he yelled, grabbing his hair. He quickly got up, tossing the chair to the floor and storming out. He needed to cool off!

Tsunami slowly woke up to bright white lights and shielded her eyes. The place she was in resembled an infirmary and began to wonder how she got there and why. She winced and clutched the bedside as soreness activated between her legs. She sat up and noticed red stains on the blanket that covered her. Blood, her blood. That's when it hit her. She covered her mouth with her hands and broke out into a cold sweat. Memories of her and Turles began to fill her mind.

She hated his guts, yet she wanted him to continue what he was doing to her. His mouth and tongue lapping at her skin, his teeth nibbling and biting. He looked into her eyes, smirking because he knew he was winning her over. He started to rip apart her jean shorts and tossed the shreds in the fire before slipping off his chest armour.

"Please...stop it.." he heard her say as he tossed his armour to the ground. He climbed back on top of her, stroking her cheek gently. He could see fear in her eyes. Normally a woman would've given into his wiles a long time ago, or would've still been pissed at him, but now she was afraid of him? This intrigued him, but he wouldn't be soft. He whispered something in Saiyago into her ears before his hands slipped down between her thighs and she gasped. She grabbed his shoulders as he continued his torture and bit her lower lip as she felt two push deeper inside. Turles nibbled her ear and licked her neck as he went on as she began to get closer and closer to her first release. But then he stopped. Her head fell back against the dirt and she panted, glaring up at the horrid man that was doing this to her. She hated him so badly, but she was more angry at the fact that he stopped, not that he was doing it in the first place! She growled at him, earning a laugh.

"So, little one, you resist me no longer? You wish for me to continue?" he asked with an amused grin. She glowered and looked away, still catching her breath. No! She wouldn't give into him. She wasn't even sure if she would give herself to Yamcha! And along comes Turles and the next thing she knows, she's pinned to the ground in a forest and he's about to take one of the most sacred things to her!

"Stop it," she said under gritted teeth. She opened her eyes, angry with him, "STOP IT!!" Turles could only laugh as he began to remove the last of his garments. Her heart went into overdrive as he climbed on top of her. She couldn't tear her eyes away from his as he lowered his face down to hers and kissed her roughly on the lips. She gasped against him as she felt his knee pry her legs apart and felt him against her leg. She pulled away from his lips. "Please! Stop it! Let me go! I don't want this!" she cried. As much as her Saiyan side was telling her to go through with this, she didn't want it! Turles chuckled against her neck, "You will soon enough."

She screamed, her eyes growing moist and pain searing from between her legs. Turles grunted and his voice cracked slightly as his eyes shot up.

"A...virgin?" he managed to say as his breath returned to him. He noticed tears falling from her eyes and felt her nails digging into his shoulder, drawing blood. He had no idea. He slowly lowered his face to hers and kissed her passionately and gently, pulling her hands from his shoulders and pinning them to the ground once more, intertwining their fingers. When he pulled away, he saw confusion in her eyes. He could only smirk, nipping at the top of her nose.

"The pain will end soon," he whispered before thrusting into her again, earning another pained gasp and more tears. She gasped again and again as he pushed through her barrier, her grip on his hands tightening. He soon began to develop a rhythm and started to thrust a little faster. She could feel his lips curl into a smile against her neck as her gasps became less erratic and were joined by moans. This was his signal that the pain had faded into pleasure and he gladly took advantage of this. He bit her neck after her first orgasm. After her 8th, she passed out.

She pulled the white med blanket around her insecurely. She felt so dirty. Not only had she lost her virginity, but probably Yamcha's trust as well. Forever. She only fought Turles for so long and she knew that at some point, she gave in. They had only been dating for... oh God, she betrayed him! She hugged herself tightly as rivers of tears fell from her eyes, the pain between her thighs irrelevant compared to the pain in her heart. Barely audible sobs could be heard in the silence of the room. She had betrayed him. She had betrayed Yamcha.

***

*Tobias / Mabelle / VegeChan / Lady Youko*

I woke up and smiled, perfect he was still sleeping, the wine should have helped. I got up and headed to the main lab, I owed someone a reward, and Dende knows I pay what I owe.

"It worked perfectly. For that you may go to the surface of the planet and take any woman you wish," I said and the doctor looked so happy as he rushed off. "Give a man what he wants and he'll follow you to hell." I chuckled as I began to talk to the other technicians.

*****

Artic slowly opened his eyes, and yawned. He turned onto his side, expecting to see lady Icer snuggled into him. She was gone. Artic frowned, wondering where the hell she could be. He usually got up before she did, especially after a battle. Worried, he swiftly got out of bed, heading for the shower. He showered and dressed, wondering where she could be. He made his way down the hall, men getting out of his way as he walked. He heard her voice coming from the main lab, and was about to enter when another memory hit him so hard he was forced to lean against the wall with his hand.

Flying, they were flying on top of a yellow cloud, zooming along the sky. Mabelle was sitting on his lap, laughing as he made the cloud do loop-da-loops. She was screeching with joyous laughter, clinging to his neck.

"Your nuts Toby!" she exclaimed.

Artic stood there, panting, as the memory faded. Had he some how absorbed Tobias' memories during the last battle with him? He shook his head, and entered the lab.

*****

Artic entered the lab and I smiled at him. He looked confused and I glared in the direction of the doctor, nothing had better be wrong!

"How are you this morning, my Monkey Prince?" I asked as I wrapped my tail around his waist. I was reading Salsa's report, he had gotten both of them, they should be bonded by this morning. I smirked as I felt Artic sigh.

"Fine, when do we take care of that bitch?" he asked and I smiled.

"Salsa and Jeice are out looking for Freiza, King Cold, and Kooler, but after the rest of the soldiers come back from the planet's surface.

"Oh," he said. I looked at him that sounded as if disagreed with me.

"What?" I asked.

*****

I sighed as I stepped out of the shower to dry off, I looked up to see Bardock standing there looking at me, I covered myself as I flared up to SSJ2.

"He's coming back," I said and he shook his head before exiting the bathroom. I sighed as I got dressed in a lovely sundress that matched my eyes. I brushed my hair and tried to smile at my reflection but I couldn't even fake it. All I could do was look at that scar on my neck… it was the only sign he had ever been in my life to look at me. I suddenly felt the ki inside of me flare and I smiled as I placed my hand over my womb… okay the first of two signs he had ever been in my life. "I wish I knew whose child you are?" I saw a flash of light and I cried out. The vision was of two faces, one a girl's and one a boy's. The girl had my eyes and face, and Bardock's hairstyle and coloring. The boy had Toby's hairstyle and my coloring. I groaned as I leaned against the wall. I suddenly felt Toby and I gasped as I ran out front with Bardock and stared up at Icer and Artic. Bardock stood in front of me, keeping me safe from Toby and Icer.

*****

"I do not see the purpose of recalling all of the men to the ship, while we dispose of the bitch, my love." Artic said as they flew in their hover chairs. Lady Icer just smiled.

"Just making sure our men protect the ship, especially with those rouges running around. I know Frieza is one of them, but better to be on the safe side." she said, as they landed next to the cabin. The door flew open and Bardock stood there with Mabelle peering around him. Artic was surprised when Lady Icer began to laugh.

"My plan worked!" she cried.

*****

I smiled as I noticed how the female stared at Artic while Bardock blocked us from her. I could sense their bond and I smirked. This would be so fun, have Artic kill Bardock and then have his bitch die due to it, the irony was so sweet.

"Did you kids have a good night last night?" I asked and Mabelle looked at me angrily while Bardock seemed confused.

"You drugged us," Mabelle hissed and I chuckled.

"That I did," I chuckled as I locked my pupil less blue eyes on her tear-filled eyes.

"You used those darts to do it, too," she spat as she glared at me and I laughed.

"Of course I did, you little fool, I wanted to make sure the two of you got to know each other better," I chuckled as she glared at me.

*****

I glared at Icer, what a bitch! I held onto Bardock's shoulders. She was up to something and I knew it had something to do with Toby fighting Bardock.

*****

"Darts filled with drugs? Why would you do that, my love?" Artic asked, and Mabelle winced at the "my love." Lady Icer just smiled even more.

"Just to play a game darling. Now shall you have some fun with the monkeys?" she asked. Artic smiled.

*****

"Stay back," Bardock whispered as he lunged at Toby and they began to fight. I wanted to throw Bardock back and take on Toby myself, but I couldn't get myself to move. I began to feel my power dropping as Bardock began to lose and I whimpered as I watched Bardock spit up blood.

I had such horrid pain flash through my mind as Artic grabbed Bardock's tail!

*****

I smiled as I watched Artic begin to fight Bardock, true the other man had less of a chance seeing as he was only a normal Saiyan while Artic was a SSJ4.

"Kill that one," I said and Artic chuckled as he began to beat Bardock into a bloody mess. I smiled the girl looked sick, and she was rocking back and forth. I had to pray that her SSJ4 strength didn't help her survive Bardock's death.

*****

"I must admit that he was not as good as an opponent as I thought, however squeezing his tail did have the desired result." Artic said with a chuckle, prodding Bardock's side with the tip of his boot. Bardock moaned and coughed up a little more blood. Artic smiled, and began to advance on Mabelle who stood her ground. Artic sneered at her and raised his hand to deliver a punch to her face. His hand stayed above his head as he kept looking into her face. He slowly lowered it.

*****

I looked at him as he stood over me, his hand raised back to strike me. I looked up at him, not moving, my hands held over my womb. I looked at him… my mate… he was going to kill our unborn child and me. I looked into those blue eyes without fear. I love you Toby, I thought as a single tear fell from my eye.

*****

"What are you doing, my pet?" I asked as I glared at him, was he still unable to hurt the little bitch? I growled there was going to be one less doctor on my ship if that was the situation.

"I-I can't do it, my love," he whispered and I felt my temper explode.

"WHAT? WHY NOT?" I screamed as I glared down at him. He hung his head as he looked back at the female.

"I can't bring myself to harm her," he said and I shrieked in rage.

"This is unbelievable! Do you know how much time and effort I put into you... you… you fucking monkey!" I growled as I lowered myself to the ground behind him. "I had to got through the process of capturing you, reprogramming you, and still… you're that bastard Tobias!" He stood up tall and stared at me.

*****

"What?" Artic said in small whisper as Lady Icer stood there, seething.

"You heard right, damn you! Yes, you are Tobias! You were a fucking waste of time! You were supposed to kill her and then I could let you become him only just long enough for you to realise what happened! OOHHH, AND THIS BITCH RUINED IT!!!!!!" Lady Icer shrieked, and threw herself at Mabelle.

*****

I smirked as I grabbed the bitch by the front of her shirt and held her up. She looked terrified but her eyes burned with an unseen courage... she wasn't afraid to die herself before… why was she afraid to die now?

"I will kill you, bitch, and then I will reprogram him to destroy this fucking planet and everyone on it. It will be easy now that the little witch is off in another time," I hissed as I brought her face close to mine. "I will destroy all memory that you ever existed from his mind… permanently. But first I'm going to send you to the next dimension!"

*****

I gasped, my baby, I had to protect my baby! I began to struggle but I couldn't find the energy to power up… I growled as I struggled. "TOBIAS! HELP ME AND OUR BABY!"

*****

"TOBIAS HELP ME AND OUR BABY!" Artic heard Mabelle scream, and his head snapped up. His eyes widened as he saw Lady Icer holding Mabelle up by the front of her shirt, preparing to blast her into the next dimension. He blasted forward, snatched her arm, bursting into SSJ4 as he did. Artic narrowed his eyes at her as Lady Icer's own eyes widened. She then dropped Mabelle onto her ass.

"A-A-A-Artic?" she stuttered, and his eyes narrowed more.

"That's Lord Artic to you, bitch." he said, and smashed his fist into her stomach.

*****

I watched in wonder as Icer was beaten back and down by Toby. I watched in wonder as I rushed over to Bardock's unconscious body. He was still alive. I concentrated and sent a message telepathically to Kakuna *I wished for her to hear this!*. Kakuna, Icer and Toby are here! Please get Trunks and get over here fast. Bardock's down and I think our bond is weakening me too! I looked up in time to see Toby slam Icer to the ground!

*****

I gasped in pain, what the hell was this? He couldn't attack me like that, could he? I hissed as I started to attack by suddenly he was slamming his fists into me and I didn't even have a chance to power up. This was not good, not good at all. How was I supposed to get out of this freaking mess? Suddenly I fell to the ground and I realised I didn't have the energy to fight back. I glared up at him as I hissed.

"You bitch, you screwed with my head, I'm gonna pay you back for that," Artic said as he raised his hand and I looked at where he was aiming his blast. I gasped, my ship, my soldiers, my crew… shit. The blast flew so fast that the ship was destroyed before I could blink.

*****

I smiled as I met up with Trunks in the main room. I kissed him passionately as I flung my arms around him.

"You ready to head back?" he asked and I nodded. Suddenly I could hear a cry of pain in my mind… MABELLE! Kakuna, Icer and Toby are here! Please get Trunks and get over here fast. Bardock's down and I think our bond is weakening me too!

"Come on! Mabelle needs us!" I cried as I shot into the air at SSJ3. I had to help my friend and kicking Icer's tail would be a plus too!

*****

"You bastard! You killed all my men and destroyed my ship!" Lady Icer wheezed as she withered on the ground, watching Artic's hand slowly lower. The remains of the ship fell, looking like hundreds of shooting stars.

"I would do the same to you if not for the memories you made of the years we spent together. So instead I choose to do this." Artic said, snatching her up by her tail, whirling her around, and flinging her off far away, just as Kakuna and Trunks arrived.

*****

"Toby?" I asked as I approached the warrior before me. He turned to look at me with a mask of confusion and uncertainly. "You're not him upstairs are you?"

"I'm still Artic," he said and I nodded as I turned away and helped Trunks with Bardock. Kakuna looked at me and I nodded.

"I'm fine," I whispered as I patted Kakuna's hand on my shoulder.

"Let's head to CC, we can put Bardock in a regeneration tank," Trunks said. "Plus Grandmother could help get Toby back." I looked up at Trunks hopefully and he smiled as he nodded.

*****

I flew through the air, there was nothing left in me. I couldn't fly and the fall would most likely kill me. I cursed Tobias and Mabelle as I fell.

"I don't want to die," I whispered as I fell, suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I nearly cried out in surprise. Who had caught me? Who DIDN'T want me dead? Was it Salsa or Jeice? I opened one eye and looked up… I gulped.

"My, my, my, what have we here? If I didn't know better I'd say an uppity female who got herself in over her head," the voice laughed and I realised that it wasn't quite as scary on TV.

"I'd say it was, dear brother, but my, what got to her?" another voice said and my eye rolled over to that speaker… .HE WAS HERE! I knew this was a bad thing.

"Boys! Just take care of her," another voice said from behind me and I let my head roll back so I could see that speaker. All THREE of them… this was very bad… very...

*****

I hugged Trunks tightly as he pulled me into his arms and I looked over at Mabelle, her eyes were clouded in thought as she flew behind us. I couldn't grasp the thought of loosing my mate in this way. To have him alive, but with no conscious memory of me, like a living death. I knew she was thinking about her baby and I sighed as I buried my face in Trunks' lavender locks. Poor Mabelle, I said through my bond with Trunks. Grandmother WILL help her. He whispered into my mind as he nuzzled me again.

*****

"So we're heading to CC to see my Grandfather and Mother to see if the can remove that device from your head?" MT asked, as he carried Kakuna in his arms. Artic nodded, and glanced back at Mabelle. She was holding her belly with both hands, and was looking at the ground as they flew. Artic handed the unconscious Bardock to MT.

"Here." he said, as Kakuna got out of MT's arms to let him take him. Artic nodded ahead and Trunks nodded. They blasted off as Artic slowed his pace to match Mabelle's.

"Hey." he said softly.

"Hey." she said softly back, not looking at him. They were silent for a moment before Mabelle spoke up.

"Do you think Dr. Briefs can help you turn back?" she asked. Artic shrugged.

"I don't know." he said.

*****

It was like I was talking to another person. This was my Toby, my mate, and he was like a complete stranger. I felt the ki in my womb again. I would stand firm… I would work hard to bring my Toby back home with me. We had a child to raise together and I'd be damned if I was going to give up on him now!

*****

I could feel the energy returning to my body as my bones popped back into place. I hissed as my skin stretched back into place and finally sighed as it stopped. I opened both my eyes and looked around, sure enough I was next to a campsite and I looked at King Cold as he stared at me. I whipped my tail around as I looked to my left to see Kooler getting up from a kneeling position and I looked to my right to see Freiza also getting up. They had been healing me with their energy. I narrowed my eyes to the three of them.

"Why?" I asked as I looked to each of them.

"Because you're a female, the only one I've seen in the past four decades," King Cold said as he leaned back. I felt the gentle caresses of Kooler's hand as he stroked my shoulder. Kooler, Freiza, and I were in the third transformation form. Freiza began to do the same thing, touching me and stroking my arms and shoulders. I pulled away from them. "You'll have to excuse my sons, you're the first female they've ever seen, they were both born in space and left with me." The two of them continued to touch me and I hissed as I turned to face them.

"She's amazing, Father, may we keep her?" Freiza asked like a child as he stroked my wrist armour.

"It's up to you," King Cold said and I tried to slap Freiza away, but he caught my arm. I tried to pull free but couldn't, I was still too weak.

"Yes!" Kooler hissed as he grabbed my shoulders... this was a bad thing.

*****

"Why its really simple. You see, the hooks dig downward, and all I have to do is simply cut a little bit above them and pull upward." Mrs. Briefs said. Artic still found it disturbing that this blond bimbo was world renowned doctor, but Dr. Briefs had said she was the one to ask so...

"Uh, alright." he said, glancing at the others. He could tell they were as easily disturbed as he was. Mrs. Briefs shooed the others out of the room as she gave him some anesthetic. As he drifted off to sleep, he silently prayed that he wouldn't come out of this as ditzy as Mrs. Briefs.

*****

I watched as Mabelle sat on the medical table while Dr. Briefs held up the shot. She looked at me and I nodded.

"So this will get rid of the chemical that cause the artificial bond with me and Bardock?" she asked.

"Yes, it will dear," Dr. Briefs said as he injected the liquid into Mabelle. She looked at me and I gave her a thumbs up.

*****

I never felt so humiliated by my treatment. I sat on the far side of the camp, my tail whipping around in frustration. I was being treated like a new pet. Kooler and Freiza stroked and touched every part of my body. They were like children with some new toy and I wasn't strong enough to get away from them. However I could use myself as a way to control them. They were talking with their father about the birds and bees at the moment but I was still too weak to run off, just struggling against them while they touched me had worn me out. Tobias and Mabelle would pay when I got out of this… they just had to wait!

*****

I gulped as he came out of the recovery room. His head was bandaged and hair was sticking out here and there. I felt my eyes tear up as I placed my hands on my cheeks.

"Toby? Is it really you?" I asked and he smiled at me as he nodded.

"Yeah, it is," he said and I leapt at him, wrapping my arms around him as I cried.

"Oh Toby!" I cried as I held onto him. "How do you feel? What do you remember?" I let all my questions run from my lips as I hugged him… feeling complete.

*****

"Really, I feel fine. Hell, all I remember is being in Lady Icer's torture chamber, pain, and then waking up in the surgery room." Tobias said, as Mabelle wept into his chest. Kakuna ran over and hugged him as well, but not nearly as emotional. Tobias rolled his eyes at Trunks who just returned the look. The bandages on his head itched a bit but he suppose he could wear them for one day. He looked at the metal band in his hand and crushed it. No need for it anymore.

"Toby, I have to tell you something." Mabelle said, wiping her eyes after the group hug.

"What is it my love?" he purred kissing her neck and she giggled. Oh, he was definitely back.

"You and I are going to be parents." she said, placing his hand over her stomach. Tobias' eyes got wide as he felt the small ki.

"You mean..." he trailed off.

"Yes, I'm carrying your baby." she said, happily. Upon this shocking news, Tobias took it very well. He fainted.

***

To Be Continued... in to pt 4

don't forget to r & r

~J'dee