Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ whoops no chappie title here... ( Chapter 42 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but Magick

Author/s for this chapter: Kitty, Vampire Goddess Jekyll, The Dragonball Fairy, Eternity, Dragon Empress, Seisetsu / Maria Cline, BananaGirl, J'dee.

Rating: NC-15 (offensive language)

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: *cries* I'm so sorry to the authors I thought I only lost one or two pieces but it turned out to be FOUR pieces in total!! anyway this chapter starts off with their pieces... and we'll just have the party set up and BG is gunna be the first guest arriving like at the wrong time... I've had to fill in pieces with a bunch of wish wash basically cause well um... I feel the chapter wasn't long enough... *sniffles* so sorry.... the blood test had me a bit messed up. Ya know the ironic thing, I wanted to be a doctor for a really, really, really long time and I could deal with everyone else's blood, when it comes to seeing my own though, my eyes roll to the back of my head and I'm out like a light.

***

*Kitty*

Kitty spent a while in the gravity chamber... Most of the day, actually. She was in midair kicking and punching in ssj2, when she stopped suddenly and looked

around. "Huh...?"

<What?> The computer below asked irritably.

"A costume party...? Free food? Excellent!" Kitty floated down and grinned, her hair turning red/brown again. "There's gonna be a costume party at Gohan's

house! And all of us authors are invited!"

<That sounds absolutely thrilling... Are you going?>

She glared at it, then nodded."Yeah, of course! That way someone there can help me out, maybe train me some, I don't think I can do a great job alone..." She

looked at the pile of stuff and smiled wearily. "I wish I had a backpack..." One fell out of nowhere and nearly hit her head, only for her to grab it. "This works..." She glanced down at the computer, then grabbed it and opened the backpack. "So I don't have to carry you..." Kitty murmured, then gathered the little pyramid of seven round, gray stones. "And I'll take these with me."

She walked over and turned the machine off, then walked out of the gravity chamber. She looked to her left, then her right. "Oh, great, NOW where do I

go?!?"

<............>

".............."

Kitty stood there for several minutes, looking around. "I really should've watched the show more often..." She muttered, then blinked. "Wait a sec... I wish I knew how to get out of here, and how to get to Gohan's house!" She stood there a sec, then grinned, and ran out of the door.

**************

Kitty was now sitting on the lawn of Capsule Corp with her backpack on the ground next to her, and the lap top open on the grass. It was dark out, late night

really, but she could see easily.

<Don't the words 'costume party' suggest that you need a costume?> The computer asked dryly.

She looked at it, then nodded. "That's true... Great... What should I do about a costume? I don't want to be anything normal, and I certainly couldn't go as a character from here, that'd be odd...

<Wait, costume party? Doesn't that suggest that you need a costume?>

She looked down, then nodded slowly. "Yeah, I guess so... I'm not gonna go as anyone from DBZ, that'd be odd... I could always do Double D or someone for my

own amusement, but I doubt any of them would get it..." She trailed off, then shook her head. "Dang it, I should've ended up in one of those worlds, I have no business being here... And I want to meet him, but if it's just chance that this world exi---" Kitty stopped suddenly as the air crackled and a glow appeared before them. "Oh, mierda.. I did it again, didn't I?"

<What gave it away?>

Kitty and the computer sweatdropped as the glow expanded, then vanished to reveal a 12-13 year old boy sitting there, looking confused. On his head was a black, sock-looking Adidas hat with dark brown hair sticking out from under it. He had on a red T-shirt, blue shorts, red socks pulled unusually high, and bluish shoes.

The boy looked around nervously, unable to see much.

"What? Wh-where am I?" He asked, getting shakily to his feet.

Kitty's mouth opened wide as she heard the familiar voice, and she too stood up. "Are you really Double D?" She asked quickly.

He started, then whirled around, searching for the source of the voice. "Who's there?"

She cursed under her breath. 'Of course, he can't see with it this dark...' She held up her hand and created a small ball of energy. "Don't worry, I'm not going to

hurt you... The name's Kitty."

He stared at her, then gave a slight smile. "Kitty?

Well, you were right... I'm Edd, or Double D as my friends call me... Um, do you know where we are?"

She grinned. "Yeah, we're outside Capsule Corp... In.. I think it's West City, but I'm not sure..."

Edd nodded slowly. "Well, that doesn't really tell me anything... Is Peach Creek near here? Mother will get worried sick if I'm out late without her knowing where I am..."

Kitty groaned. Of course that would come up, Edd worried about that kind of thing. "Uh... Well, no, not really... I think we're in Japan somewhere..."

"JAPAN?!?" Edd exclaimed, turning white. "Oh my..." His eyes rolled up, and he collapsed.

<That was incredibly intelligent...>

She glared at it. "Oh, be quiet..." She looked down at the boy and smiled, then light disappearing from her hand. "I wish I had two sleeping bags and two pillows..." They appeared, and she got him into one, then propped his head up on a pillow.

<Are you going to sleep out here? What if it rains?>

"It won't rain." Kitty replied, then closed the lap top and put it in her backpack. She paused to look at Edd again, then shook her head and crawled into the

other sleeping bag several feet from him. "Ya know.. He's cuter in anime..." She murmured, then rolled over to sleep.

***

*Vampire Goddess Jekyll*

Jekyll tapped with her foot on the ground and looked angry to the building in front of her. In the 5 minutes, she'd stand there, a lot of people had passed her and walked into Capsule Corp. No one noticed her.

She clasped her teeth together and growled low in her throat.

Are they ignoring me on purpose? Me? The 'Vampire Goddess'? Oh well, it doesn't sound like much... but... Hey!!! What about-

Two figures passed her at nearly 10 feet away, but they didn't see her. She stared astonished to their backs.... THEY had TAILS!

Are... they Saiyans? But I thought that Vegeta and Goku were the last Saiyans left? How can this be! And if they are Saiyans, they should have sensed my ki, wouldn't they?

She slapped her forehead and saw them going into the building.

I'm such a moron! I don't have a ki! Baka, baka, baka...

"Should I go in too?" She wondered. "Yeah, why not! I can always-"

Hey all!! J'dee here. Costume Party at GOHAN'S!!! Tomorrow night!! Round Eight pm! Dress up and free food!!

Jekyll's eyes widened and she whirled around. Who was that? She'd heard someone, but there wasn't anyone near her! What the hell was going on? Who was J'dee?

People were collecting on a spot in the garden. Again... no one sensed Jekyll, who stared frustrated to them through her Ultra-Cool sunglasses.

"I had just enough of this! I'm going to them and demand that someone acknowledges my presence! If they want to or not!"

With that in mind, she took a step forwards, but stopped right in her tracks. A girl walked from the house to the other people and fainted.

Jekyll stared incredulous to the fainted girl. She was half vampire!

Jekyll didn't know how she knew it. But something convinced her that that girl DEFINITELY was a half-vampire.

I can't believe this! A vampire in Dragonball world? And all these Saiyans!

She took a step back into the shadows of the trees and closed her eyes. Everything seemed so... weird. Am I in a fanfic or something?

She leaned against a tree and yelped in surprise. The sceptre was still in her body the glass too.

"I have to stop doing that!" She grumbled to herself. She took a quick glance at the people and leaped to a window in the building. She went as quickly as she could into CC and looked around.

In the Basement was the lab of Bulma's father, so she figured that was the best place to go to.

She crawled silent as a shadow, past some people in the house. After she opened a couple of wrong doors, she found the lab and walked carefully down the stairs.

"Hello?" She asked quietly.

"Pom pom pom, hmmmm maybe I should connect this with this and then-"

BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!

Something exploded and a grey-haired man in lab-coat flew against Jekyll. She winced in pain and hoped that she would get rid of the sceptre as soon as possible.

"Oh, pardon me!" The man said and got of her. "Oh, did I do that?" He asked.

She blinked to him and saw him looking to the sceptre. "Oh no! You didn't! But I came here to-FIRE!!!!"

She pointed over the man's shoulder and he walked immediately to a fire extinguisher and stopped the fire from spreading. "That happens all the time, don't worry." He said casual.

Jekyll just stared at him. That was Bulma's Dad... Wow!

"Hello sir! Can I say that I'm an admirer of your Karoke and Cappuccino machines? In my opinion, no spaceship is complete with out them!"

Dr Briefs blushed and scratched his head. "Oh... ah...well..."

She grinned and offered him her hand. "I am Vampire Goddess Jekyll, but you can say Jekyll."

He grasped her hand and shook it. "A vampire you say... how interesting. Oh, I am Dr Briefs!"

"I know!"

"Oh."

He turned to his experiments and wrote something down on a notebook. <Don't connect black with green/yellow>

"So..." He asked. "What can I do for you."

Jekyll looked down to the sceptre and then back to Dr Briefs. He really thinks it's normal to have a sceptre in my stomach?

"Well, sir, it's about my...uh... health."

"Your health... how interesting..." He mumbled.

Jekyll rolled her eyes. "I have a sceptre in my stomach and several pieces of glass. And I ask you to get it out of my body."

He turned to look at her and raised a brow. "I'm not a medic!"

"And I'm not human!" She crossed her arms. "I don't think that it's a good idea for me to go to a hospital. They would be too scared to heal me and they don't have the equipment to find the glass."

Dr Briefs thought deeply. "A glass detector... hmmm......" He walked to a table and picked some capsules up. Jekyll stared interested over his shoulder.

"Hmmm. #5 Vacuum cleaner. #19 Toys Trunks."

"Why do you have Trunks' toys in a capsule?"

"He's too old for them now... and I thought I could experiment with them."

Trunks is too old for them? Is he already a teenager? Or... older???

"#26 Item finder. Now, this I can use. I'll just have to find the building plans and I can make a glass detector."

"That's good to hear sir, but can you first remove this sceptre? I could try it myself with my powers, but I believe that it's against a piece of glass."

Dr Briefs stared at the sceptre again. "First I have a few questions!"

"Just ask!"

He walked to a computer, turned it on and sat down behind it.

"Blood type?"

Jekyll bit on her lip and pierced through it again. "Autsh... uh.... before I came here it was o-positive, so I guess it still is."

"Age?"

"16."

He turned around to face her. "I don't understand that. Is it a short time ago when you were bitten? What about your name?"

"Well, um, this can come as a shock to you. But I'm not from this world."

Dr Briefs smiled. "Oh I know."

"You know?"

"Yes, you're a author."

Jekyll's mouth fell wide open. "Uh, how do you know that?"

"My daughter told me, and she heard it from J'dee and J'dee is the one that made all you authors come here in the first place."

"I'm not the only one?" She stared shocked at him and he smiled.

"You didn't know?"

She shook her head. "I was too conceited enough to think I was special." She sighed.

"Oh well... in my world I was just a human. But here I am my alter ego. The character I play when I'm on Internet."

"Aha... and you can't die?"

"I think so. I am a vampire and so all my wounds heal directly. The only way a vampire could be killed is with a wooden stick in the heart. But... I am also a Goddess, so... maybe I'm immortal. Maybe I can die, maybe not. But I don't want to check it, since I'm not sure."

Dr Briefs stared to the holes in her clothes and Jekyll explained further.

"Some aliens shot at me outside."

"One of the authors?"

"I don't know. They came from a spaceship. They shot through me, but the holes healed in just seconds."

"So... when I have a glass detector and I open the now healed wounds, they close immediately?"

"There's a big chance on that."

"That makes it more complicated."

"Yeah... gomen."

"You don't have to apologise, you can't help it."

She sighed and Dr Briefs walked to her. He pointed to an empty table and pushed her softly towards it.

"Here, lay down."

Jekyll, with her thoughts somewhere else, obeyed and sat down on the table.

"Come on. Just lay down." He told her and without thinking about it, she did that.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH"

She screamed in agony.

Her high piercing scream could be heard in the whole building and made even some glasses break.

She clasped her hands around the sceptre, which was pushed forwards thanks to the table in her back.

"That! Hurts!" She hissed.

Dr Briefs grinned and pulled with all his might on the sceptre.

I bet he's enjoying this! Vegeta has bad influence on people!!!!

Finally the sceptre was pulled out and Dr Briefs put it on another table. Then he walked back and looked to the wound.

"Good, it's already healing."

"Told ya." Jekyll said while glaring at him. "I'm going to get you back for this, old man!"

"I got it out, didn't I!"

"You could have warned me!"

"But then it wouldn't have worked!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." She closed her eyes and noticed that she was tired.

"Do vampires sleep?" Dr Briefs asked.

"This one does!"

"Then go sleep when I'm making a glass detector."

"Okay......."

***

*The Dragonball Fairy*

I yawned and stretched before crawling out of bed, I looked at the clock it was still early, I had time to kill before the party. I stopped in front of the mirror then grinned seeing I still had elf ears, I saw tux curled up on the foot of the bed then yelled "WAKE UP TUX we're going out for breakfast!" Tux groaned as I put him in my backpack then zipped it up enough so he wouldn't fall out. I stepped out of the house then capsized it before taking to the sky

~*~

It wasn't long before I came across a restaurant with an "all you can eat buffet" sign on it I landed, earning a few stares then grinned and rubbed my hands together mischievously before walking in.

"I'm sorry miss no pets allowed." I blinked then looked back at Tux before saying

"But...uh this isn't a pet its... the reincarnation of my uncle." Which was the first thing that popped into my head, I mentally kicked myself for saying something that stupid.

The man raised an eyebrow then say "Um...right miss no pets allowed."

I tried to think of something when I heard Tux sigh then say "She doesn't lie I'm her uncle." I smirked as their mouths hit the floor seeing a talking cat, then walked right past them in their dumbfounded state with my tail swaying lazily behind me I heard a few people whisper, "Uh-oh she's one of those tailed people we've been getting calls from other restaurants all over the city about people with tails eating all the food."

~*~

Lady Tri sighed then sat up stretching, she had yet to find a suitable costume.

"Dammit why did it have to be a costume party?" She growled then she suddenly got an idea she moved a strand of hair out of her eyes to reveal her third one. "There I'll hide my tails and say I'm a triclopse or something, good enough now what exactly am I going to do when I get there..."

***

*Eternity*

I stepped into Trunks' room and saw him laying there, propped up on one

elbow. His hair was tousled and his eyes barely open as he peered over at me,

" Where were you? " he asked, his voice still slightly rough with sleep, as I

sat on the edge of the bed.

" I just went down to the kitchen for a minute, " I replied trying to press

the memory of the incident out of his reach. I hated deceiving him so early

in our relationship, but I knew without a doubt that he would either refuse

to let me go or try go with me. Vegeta would likely see either as a show of

weakness on my part.

He looked at me oddly, " What's wrong? " he moved up behind me. One arm

slipped around my waist and his chin rested on my shoulder, " You don't

regret last night, do you? " he whispered gently in my ear.

" Of course not, " I replied allowing myself to relax into his embrace. " I

have spent a long time wondering what was missing in my life, and the answer

always eluded me. You can't believe what I went through trying to fill that

void. But now, now that I am here...with you...I finally feel complete. "

" Do you know how much I love you? " he murmured as his lips brushed lightly

against my neck sending a tingling sensation through my body.

" Almost as much as I love you, " I whispered and moved to kiss him.

" Trunks! " shouted a voice from the hallway, making us both jump.

I nearly fell off the edge of the bed when I realised that Bulma was just

outside the door. I glanced quickly at my bondmate who was currently clothed

in nothing more than a thin blue sheet.

" Are you awake yet? I need you to help me with a few things around here! "

The knob shook slightly, and I bolted for the window. I opened it in a flash

and leapt out a half second before Bulma pushed open the door to her son's

room. " Why won't you answer me, Trunks? " she demanded with her hands on her

hips.

" I-I just woke up, " he answered trying to suppress a grin as he cast a

sidelong glance at the window.

" Well, get something on and come downstairs. We have a lot to get done

before tonight. "

" Sure, Mom. Just give me a minute. "

I was just below the window, listening to their conversation. It seemed silly

to be hiding. Bulma wouldn't stand a chance against me, but beating up

Trunks' mother wasn't really an option I supposed. After all, I didn't want

to destroy every last possibility that she might eventually accept my

relationship with her son.

' Meet me later. I have an idea for our costumes. ' I laughed to myself

wondering if he'd actually go along with the idea before taking off for a

little workout session.

***

*J'dee*

There was a tender knock on the door and I looked at it.

"J'dee chan... Selene's here to help set up for the party." Pan's chibi voice called through the door.

I smiled and looked at Tsunami. "I've got to go set up for the party..." I wiped my face and took in a deep breath. "If you want you can stay here and hide out for a while. I've just gotta set things up for the party." I gave Tsunami a comforting smile. "It's costume, so this should be interesting to see how insane all us authors really are." I smiled at her and opened the door and blinked looking down at Pan.

"I'm Ojii-san!!" Pan announced happily.

I looked at her wearing one of Goku's Chibi gi's and I couldn't help but smile at her hair which was spiked up in an almost copy cat manner.

"Kawaii Pan-chan... C'mon lets leave Tsunami we'll give her some space."

"I'm kawaii!!" Pan giggled and she ran off down the hall. "PAAAAAAAAPAAAAH! J'DEE-CHAN SAYS I'M KAWAII!!!!! YOU HEAR PAPA?!?!?!?!"

I rubbed my temples and gave Tsunami a smile. "Kids maybe kawaii but they're loud..." I looked at Tsunami. "The party starts at eight if you and Yamcha to wish to join us." I added. I left Tsunami to have some time alone and wandered down the stairs.

***

*Dragon Empress*

"Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to the fancy dress party we go!" Dragon Empress sang cheerfully as she and Goten made their way to the fancy dress party at Gohan's. She was dressed in a long, black cape with a silver half-mask. (Heh, sound familiar?) Goten was also wearing black. He was dressed in a Ninja outfit that covered his face completely. He had also slicked his hair back so it fell down to the back of his neck. It really was an excellent costume, if you couldn't read ki then you would never have guessed that it was Goten underneath his black, warrior-like exterior.

"Hey, who are you supposed to be anyway?" He asked her. "I mean, I know about the phantom of the opera and all, but he was a guy."

"Duh, baka Goten. I'm the authoress of the opera!" Goten fell down, anime-style. She pulled him onto his feet and shook her head.

"Come on Goten, stay in character! If we're gonna do this thing, we've gotta do it right." He made a face.

"But Dragon, (He had taken to calling her Dragon because it was shorter and he couldn't be bothered saying her full 'title' all the time. And also because of her somewhat malicious temper, but he didn't tell her that.) why do we even have to do this in the first place? Can't we just go and enjoy the party like normal people?" Dragon Empress slapped her forehead.

"Goten, we're not normal people." She said, patting him on the arm. " I'm an evil villain from an other world and you're a half-alien with super-human powers. Normal, much?"

"Touché. But I still don't see why we have to do this. I mean, don't you think it's a little extreme?"

"Nothing's too extreme for me, buddy. And besides, if we don't get everyone else out of the way for a while, someone might get to the dragonballs before us. And that would NOT be good. 'Kay?"

"I suppose." Goten conceded. Dragon Empress grinned and slung her arm around his shoulders.

"To the party then, my friend! And the beginning of the end for democracy in this world!"

***

*Seisetsu / Maria Cline*

Blake looked at Seru and they watched the group of saiyans tormenting a female Namek and Blake shook his head. "Nope just saiyans..."

"Okay so we've sensed Frieza, Kooler, King Cold, A bunch of saiyans, Buu is no where to be seen or Babity, so do we have wish them back or something?"

"With author powers obviously." Blake mused. "But not here..."

The two of them landed in a deserted clearing and Blake looked round. "Okay... I wish for Babity to be resurrected and to double his magickal powers."

moments later in a flash of light. Babity appeared and he looked round.

"J'dee was right he looks like a slug with whiskers..."

"What?!?!" Babity screeched and then he looked at the two of them. "Wait a minute... who are you?"

"I'm Blake and this is Lady Seru we've resurrected you for the soul purpose to cause some havoc and um... do some Majin-in' of characters."

"Characters... like who?" Babity looked at them.

"Well I personally don't care, Vegeta was pretty good..."

"I refuse to do that again!! He's as bad and Buu and wouldn't listen to me."

"Fine whatever, just pick random strong types and just convert them." Blake waved his hand about to show he really didn't care.

"Wait I wish he had the ability to sense strong ki..." Seru added.

Blake nodded at her. "Good idea."

"Well we've leave you to it Babity." Seru added.

"Hmmmmm now lets go find Lady Tri and see if she wants to join our little group and crash the party." Blake remarked. "The more of us the better chance we'll have of making them take notice and striking some fear in to them."

Seru shrugged nonchalantly. "I just wanna find some more outfits to steal."

***

*J'dee*

I stood outside looking at the dance stage I had wished to be set up.

"You're relaying to much on those powers of yours." I looked at Gohan as he walked out in costume the shades pushed up on his head over his bandanna and I grinned at him. As unflattering as the outfit was I still liked Saiyaman.

"Getting ready already?" I asked.

"Might as well since you seem to be wishing everything we need. What are you going to do if you lose those author powers."

I blinked and looked at Gohan. "I'm not going to lose them. I'm the one that can remove them." I pointed at a table and created several more for places for the other authors to sit and.

Gohan shook his head. "What happened to the rule of personal gain?"

"Personal gain is with magick, this isn't magick this is almighty author powers."

Gohan wrapped his arms round me and nuzzled at my neck. "Even so, why can't you do things normally?" he asked.

I looked over my shoulder at him. "Normal? What's normal? I've never heard that word before." I teased in mock humour.

Gohan ruffled my hair. "You should go get your costume on, time is drawing near..."

I grinned. "And I've taken the liberty of hiding that communist outfit you so badly wanted to wear." Gohan added before slipping away and inside.

"Hey no fair!! All you capitalist types are the same!! Equality scares you! Cause it rids the world of the horrible class system!!"

I saw Pan look up at me. "What's a cap-it-tall-est?" She asked tugging at my jeans.

"It comes from the word capitalism, basically a privately owned business that sets itself up within a society and tells people what to buy, where to buy it from. TV is a good for the capitalist way because they can-"

"JERA STOP THAT!!! MY DAUGHTER IS NOT GOING TO CONVERT TO COMMUNISM!!!" I heard Gohan shout from inside.

I looked at my watch noticing the sun was beginning to set and I looked to the dance stage. "I wish Blaster and Rocky... to be the entertainment for tonight."

I smacked my forehead seeing the giant robot from transformers and an anime version Rocky De Santos from Power Rangers... "Close enough..." I muttered.

I bounced up to blaster and grinned at him. "I want you to DJ my party please!!"

He chuckled. "Sure thing young blood."

"Most excellent!!" I glomped on to Rocky. "You're soooo cute!! I love Hispanic guys!"

He blinked and looked at me confused. "Do I know you?"

"YOU SHOULD!!! I'VE BEEN A FAN OF YOURS SINCE I WAS LIKE TEN!!!"

He blinked and I saw Blaster chuckle. "Okay I'll wish you back to where ever and I wish for Jazz instead!!" My eyes got all dreamy thinking of Blaster's communication buddy in the style of a Porsche race car. (AN: I LOVE PORSCHE'S!!!)

Moment's later my mistakes fixed up. "Hahaha now no one will mess with us go I got TRANSFORMERS!!! HO YEA!!!" I began bouncing up and down.

"J'dee get ready for the party!!" I ran inside and waved to the two transformers who agreed to DJ shift the party. While the other scanned the area for possible trouble.

***

*BananaGirl*

"I think that's the last of it." I said, washing the shampoo out of Quorky's fur with...well, shampoo.

"Hmph." Quorky muttered.

"Hey, I'm cleaning you here, at least be thankful!"

"Oh yes, I forgot. You're cleaning the mess you made." Quorky said sarcastically.

"Pssh, be quiet. It's nearly time for the costume party! What are you going as?"

"A monkey." Quorky said dryly.

"You can't! It's so boring! Uh, no offense!" I said hurriedly.

"Well what do you suggest I go as?" Quorky regretted the words no sooner than they were out of his little monkey mouth.

"Oh, I guess I can think of something." I smirked.

~*~

"No." Quorky shook his head in amazement.

"Dude, you look cool!" I reassured him, putting the final touch to his costume, which was quite hard because giant banana suits aren't very flexible.

"I look so...so..." Quorky looked down at his costume and shook his head.

"So cool! Now hurry up, or we'll be late!" I said, pulling on some pyjama bottoms and buttoning the top half over my banana suit.

~*~

"Yo J'dee!" I greeted.

"Hi! Um...interesting costume..." She looked at me.

"Thanks!" I beamed. "Quorky, say 'hi'! Quorky? Quorky? Grrr, why are you embarrassed, you look cool."

"Um...hello." Quorky greeted J'dee.

"What is he?" J'dee asked me in a whisper.

"A pimp of course!" I grinned at my creation.

***

*J'dee*

I couldn't help but laugh at Quorky and he shot me a nasty glare and I shut my mouth. "Well you're the first one here so make yourself at home and I got plenty of banana's for you!" I pointed to a large table with banana's laid out over it the other tables with all sorts of food and I smiled bouncing along as Blaster was playing out some good dance music. I hummed along and jogged inside hitching up my grey flare pants so I didn't get the cuff's dirty and I grabbed my hat of the table and put it on and spun round still bouncing all hyper active.

Gohan looked at my costume I wore a black Bob Charles shirt, (A.N: Bob Charles it a button up shirt but the buttons only come down collarbone from the neck.) I wore grey and black striped flares, large chunky platform shoes that Geri wouldn't even go near, and a black cap in the style of a communist hat, I wore a string of bangles and jewellery that jingled as I bounced along.

"I think she's a bit hyper..." Gohan mused.

"I love parties!! I love dancing and I love dancing in big crowds!!!" I exclaimed happily. Gohan nodded slowly and he gave Goku a side long glance.

Goku just shrugged from beneath his large hat and I grinned at him.

"You look really good Goku." I smiled at him.

"You think so?" Goku smiled that Son smile back. He didn't even seem phased about the night before with Seru and Blake.

Selene nodded. "Hai. It's a good look."

"It's a totally drool worthy look..."

Selene bopped me on the upside of the head and I giggled. Gohan sighed.

"Awwww Gohan I woulda thought you woulda worn something like that." I remarked. "It woulda been cool." I added.

"Ummmm..." He shrugged and I latched myself on to his arm.

"It doesn't matter." Gohan blushed, and Selene giggled.

"Ojii-san who are you suppose to be?" Pan asked.

Goku smiled. "I don't know but Paris assures me he's an important historical figure."

"Is Paris coming? Maybe she might be able to catch up with Goten?" I asked.

Goku shrugged. "I don't know really."

I tugged at the brim of Goku's hat. "You suit D'Artagnan honest Goku."

"What's a D'Artagnan?" Goku blinked and asked.

I nearly fell over. "You got dressed up like that with a nifty fencing sword and you don't even know who D'Artagnan is? C'mon have you never seen Man in the Iron Mask?" I asked.

"THAT MOVIE SUCKED DUDE!!!!" I heard BananaGirl shout from outside.

I laughed and stuck my head out the window. "I know I only went to see it for Gabriel Burn I think it was him... he played D'Artagnan."

BananaGirl stuffed another banana in to her pocket of her banana suit and Quorky shook his head hiding from sight under the table.

I looked over in the distance as Blaster signalled at me from where he was D.J-ing at the turn-tables.

"Hey yo guests are arriving." He called out.

"SWEET!!!" I bounced up and down in a hyper active mood.

I saw the hover car land and Krillen got out wearing another costume of the three musketeer's, Chi-chi, Eighteen, Marron and Master Roshi got out of the car.

"Wow that's a big hover car."

I giggled and looked at Krillen. "So which one are you?"

He sighed. "Porthos. I can't believe I'm doing this. I feel like such an idiot- and wait a minute J'dee are those robots D.J-ing?" Krillen asked his attention drawn.

I nodded. "So is Vegeta going to dress up as the other guy from this trio."

"There's actually four of them, D'Artagnan joined them later." I informed him.

"Oh who's the forth?" Goku asked.

"Tien." Krillen remarked snickering. At least I know I'm not alone in this. I don't look like such an idiot.

"Man I bet Vegeta is kicking up arms about this." I snickered picturing Bulma trying to get him in to the costume.

"And I wanted him to wear spandex." BananaGirl pouted.

She received very odd looks but totally ignored them as the sat there eating banana after banana.

I looked over at Chi-Chi and Eighteen, I figured Launch or Bulma would make up the third part of their team it was most obvious that they were suppose to be Charlie's Angels.

"So who's Charlie?" I asked.

"Well Chaoitsu agreed to it... but since no one really seen Charlie... he's actually coming at that speaker phone."

I sweatdropped. "You're kidding me? Hmmmmm Chaoistu's Angels would make a great humour fic." (AN: I can't remember who did this fic but I thought it was good shameless plug I know...)

The music started the party off with that cruisy 'Complicated' song by Avril Lavigne. When the other authors arrived the music would be obviously pumped up a notch or to, but for now this was better.

Tiger jumped up on to the table with the banana's and my kitten blinked and looked at BananaGirl eating the banana's in her Banana in pajama costume.

"Majin kitty!" I picked her up and placed her over my sholder.

"What?" Gohan looked at me and I smiled and pointed to her forehead. "See istn' it kawaii, she's got a M on her forehead in black stripes. I call her Majin kitty when she's being cute."

"Mmmmmm Majin Veggie...." BananaGirl drooled.

"Hey watch it you're drooling banana's all over me!!!" Quorky snapped from under the table.

***

To Be Continued...

Gah sorry this was kinda a filler chapter cause I misplaced, Jekyll's, BananaGirl's, Kitty's, and Dragon Empress' pieces, I found D.E's and Kitty's, but the other two were like completely gone, so this chapter is for the four of them.... and those who also sent pieces in well..... I've added you to the piece.

And I brought Babity back for a reason... because Jeril didn't *chuckles* okay well I thought every one has an arch enemy I'm gunna make him mine cause I just wanna squish like the slug with whiskers he is!!! and yay Selene ya coming back *huggles her* this makes me the happiest ever!!!

Okay I have been chatting and I've come to an announcement this fic WILL end at 100 chapters... I'm not telling anyone the ending until it's like a few chappies away like five or so.... and I'm not telling you who already knows it's just been pointed out this fic has the definite potential to um.... go one forever and well all things come to an end... BUT NOT JUST YET!!!!! SO KEEP REVIEWING!!! I have 81 so far so it says *sniffles* this is making me sooooo happy!! Thank-you all!!

~J'dee