Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Annual Tenkaichi Budokai! ( Chapter 41 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

***Annual Tenkaichi Budokai!***

*I had almost found my faith, That was almost me, But my pride couldn't swallow what it ate,

Boy I hope you're happy... Tell me, tell me where do you go, when all the diamonds have run dry...

Tell me, tell me how do you feel after, bittersweet good-byes...*

***

*Dragon Empress*

It was getting on a bit, and the dragon radar was still missing. And Dragon Empress was starting to get impatient.

"Damn!" She yelled, to no one in particular. "You'd think the smartest person in the world would be a bit more organised. I mean….." She stopped her rant short. Goten looked over to her with worried eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked her. No reply. She looked like she was listening to something. Then, slowly, an evil grin crept across her face.

Now Goten was REALLY freaked out. "What's wrong?" He asked again, a little louder this time.

"Shut up, Goten. I'm listening."

"Huh? Listening, to what?"

"To J'dee. She's sending out a psychic message to all the authors." She said. Goten scratched the back of his head.

"Well, what did she say?" He asked, still scratching his head.

"She said, we've been invited to a party." Came the excited reply. "A costume party."

"Cool!" Goten said. "But what'll we wear?"

"Oh, I've got a pretty good idea!"

***

*S'rac/Mabelle/Tobias/Jan*

"Hey you." Mabelle said, wrapping her arms behind Tobias. He smiled and set down his glass of Pepsi. Mabelle reached around him when he did and sniffed the glass and smiled.

"I didn't have any drinks." he said, defensively. Mabelle laughed and wiggled into his lap and he held her close.

"I know." she responded. Only when she was in his lap did he noticed the flyer in her hand.

"What's this?" he asked. He unfolded the paper and stared at it. It was an advertisement for the Tenkaichi Budokai in a week's time. Tobias gave her a grin.

"What do you think? Do you think we can place in the top three? We'd get at least three million for third, five for second, and ten for first." she asked, and Tobias grinned.

"Sounds good to me. Three million alone would last us well till the next Budokai in a years time. I'm actually kind of wondering why they changed it from every seven years, to every year." Tobias said, pointing to the "Annual Tenkaichi Budokai!" line in the advertisement. Mabelle shrugged and looked out to the dance floor and then back to him. She grinned.

"Come on." she said, and led him out onto the dance floor.

*****

I smiled as I nuzzled Toby's neck while we danced. I sighed, I felt so complete. I took in his strong musk and began to purr deep in my throat. Toby chuckled as he pulled me closer.

"Thank you," I whispered as I wrapped my tail around his.

"For what?" he asked and I smirked as I kissed the side of his neck.

"For everything," I whispered as I sent him the hundreds of reasons; from accepting me into his cabin, loving me, saving me, learning to dance, etc.

"Oh, that, it's nothing," he laughed and hugged him tighter.

"It means so much to me," I said as I kissed him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He smiled as he ran his hands down my back, I gasped in pleasure as he stroked the area of my back over my tail. He chuckled almost evilly as he began to work the base of my tail and I had to cling to him due to the sudden weakness in my knees. "This is not a good time for... don't stop that!" Toby laughed as he continued.

*****

"Hello there." I whispered as I moved in front of S'rac. He had been dancing with a woman who was about to snap something at me. Figures. I brought my left foot back, the hell catching her in the stomach. She whimpered and moved away, clutching her stomach. I giggled and began swaying infront of S'rac and he soon slowed in his dancing to watch me. I giggled again and turned around, grinding back into him.

"Wha......what are you doing?" he asked in a husky whisper. I giggled again, this was so much fun!

"What does it look like big boy?" I purred at him. He groaned when I backed myself into him. His tail wrapped around my chest, earning some stare from some people. I didn't mind. Suddenly, S'rac pulled away from me, bolting for the door.

"Tell everyone I'll see them tomorrow when we all go shopping for costumes together!" he hollered and was gone. I stood there, watching in awe as he went and I giggled again. This was going to be so much fun!

*****

S'rac looked at the woman he had been dancing with, as she was now doubled over. His eyes widened, and he saw her move away. He turned his head, and found himself face to face with Jan. S'rac's dancing slowed, and he eventually stopped, just looking at her dance. 'What the heck am I doing?!' he thought, trying to bring himself back into the real world, but he couldn't seem to bring himself to take his eyes off her.

He heard her giggle and grinded into him. S'rac's eyes widened and he struggled to ask, "Wha......what are you doing?" He heard her giggle again, and then speak.

"What does it look like big boy?" she asked, purring. She backed into him, and he could feel his instincts taking over. He groaned, and wrapped his tail around her chest. 'THAT'S IT! QUIT IT!' he screamed out in his mind, mentally slapping himself across the face. He pulled away from her, and ran toward the door. He yelled back at her,

"Tell everyone I'll see them tomorrow when we go shopping for costumes together!" He ran out the doors, without another look back. He stopped, when he came to the sidewalk, and felt himself shuddering and sweating all over. 'What was I thinking?!' he asked himself. He clenched his teeth, and blasted off in a flash of gold.

*****

I whimpered as Toby stopped and I glared at him. He had a shit-eating grin on his face and I smiled as I pulled away quickly from him. My smile became a smirk as I used a trick I had back in the real world. I slipped through the crowd, almost disappearing as I hid from Toby. It was a game now, I could clearly see him looking for me, but I was staying far out of reach.

~I give up, where are you?~ he asked through the link and I smiled completely as I came out behind him and began to gently stroke my fingers through his tail fur and I watched him stiffen.

"That's... not... nice," he whispered and I could just barely hear him from under the music. I laughed into his ears.

"Consider it payback," I said as I clung to his back, his tail still in my hand. "And I owe you a little bit of it." He gasped as I worked his tail with my fingers and I giggled as I nibbled at his neck.

"Why don't we get Jan and head home?" he offered as he caught my wrist in his hand.

"Okay, let's go," I responded huskily. He smirked and I knew what he was up to.

*****

"Where's S'rac?" Tobias asked. Jan shrugged her shoulders as Kakuna and Trunks necked outside the club entrance. Mabelle rolled her eyes at them and turned to Tobias and Jan.

"He left earlier with some girl." Jan said, and Tobias couldn't help but grin.

~ So S'rac hooked up, eh? I hope he gets himself laid. ~ he thought. No sooner had he thought it then he heard a growl. He instinctively knew who and what it was but it was too late. The frying pan collided with his head, right where Mabelle had swung it at. He let out a yelp and clutched his head, as Mabelle looked smug with her frying pan. It vanished in a poof, back to where ever women of a Saiyin males kept those instruments of pain and destruction. Where these pans-o-doom wait to be called upon again.

~ Hentai! ~ he heard Mabelle chastise in his mind as everyone stared at them.

He gave her a sheepish look as if to say, ~ What did you expect from me? ~ Mabelle growled at him, and they took off. After saying goodbye, Kakuna and Trunks left for CC, and Jan said she had a place to stay and blasted off in a another direction., When Mabelle and Tobias got home, they were exhausted, but not so much as for Mabelle not to bring up an important point.

"Where are the babies going to be?"

*****

"What?" Toby asked and I realised I hadn't worded it well.

"What I mean is, where are we going to put the babies when they're born? If you hadn't noticed we have a two room cabin, excluding the bathroom/laundry rooms," I said and Toby took the classic Son pose, hand behind the head. I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Oh, that could be a problem," he laughed as he got serious and closed his eyes, he smirked as he opened them and I noticed there were stairs on the far wall and I looked at him.

"Care to make an inspection?" he asked and I smirked.

"Come on then, you're the architect," I laughed as I grabbed his arm and he began to lead the way up the stairs. I was shocked at what he had done and I'm sure the awe was apparent on my face.

*****

"This is really nice, Tobias. You were planning on building it anyway?" she asked, as they went up the new stairs in the hall. It was like the rest of the cabin, and you couldn't tell Tobias had used his author powers to make it. There were six rooms upstairs (not counting the deluxe two bathrooms. Mabelle was in awe at the sheer size of it until Tobias explain something she missed.

"I extended the second floor over the front porch, and added a second porch on the back to put the second floor over that." he said, taking her hand. He led her to room and pushed open the door. Mabelle gasped and clutched her hands over her heart.

*****

It was adorable! The walls were a lovely shade of blue with yellow ducks and white swans as a border around the top. The white lace curtains were perfect and I nearly cried as I saw the twin cribs were on each side of the bay-like window. On the other side of the room there was a beautiful wood changing table with a white garbage pail for the diapers.

"Oh my god!" I whispered as I walked into the room and looked at the two cribs. Each had a mobile over it; there were yellow clouds, dragonballs, and little dragons flying around in circles. I felt the tears rush to my eyes as I looked at the posters on the walls: the Z-senshi covered the walls and I laughed as I looked in all the drawers and saw the adorable baby clothes. I was ready to cry!

*****

"I take it you have something else to show me besides this exceptional room?" Mabelle said as she wiped her eyes. Tobias chuckled and pulled her out of the nursery. He pulled her to a room at the other end of the hall. He stopped outside it and kissed her. She kissed him back, and then he chuckled.

"Well smartass, want to see our study?" he asked, and Mabelle's eyes widened and then she smirked.

"You love it." she whispered.

"You know it." he said back.

"I do, on both counts." she said, and he laughed. He opened the door to reveal two Capsule Corp computers there. They sat on oak desks with plush chairs. The walls were lined with books except for the fireplace with two recliners facing it. Mabelle gazed in awe at the room.

*****

I gasped as I looked at the shelves, great works by Hemingway, Dickens, and more, modern works by King, Koontz, and a few more, and then there were the anthologies, some of my favorite collections and more than I even knew of! I walked to one of the chairs and smirked as I concentrated. In a flash a small basket appeared. I placed it behind the chair and looked at Toby.

"What?" I asked as I giggled.

"And that would be? he was teasing me.

"My craft box, all my crafts are in there," I said as I walked out and looked at the remaining room. "What's that?" Toby smiled in a way that made me nervous.

"Well, I was counting on having a few guests every now and then, but since you have that screaming habit, I decided one room should be up here and another one downstairs," he said and I looked at the door. "Seeing as we're going to want to be near the babies, I moved our room up here and put a guest room in our old spot." He opened the door and I smiled as I looked at the room and smiled. I pulled Toby in after me and closed the door. I kissed him and smirked as he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer.

"Seeing as we have the house to ourselves, why don't we finished what we started at the dance club?" he asked as he slowly brought me to the bed.

"Why not?" I purred as I gasped in pleasure.

*****

S'rac headed towards his cave but pasted it up, and flew towards a land of rocky formations, that continued for miles around. He landed on the edge of a small cliff, and looked down at his shaking hands. He clenched them into fist, and frowned. He clenched his teeth, and threw his head back, and yelled, as his

golden aura flashed around him. He felt the cliff crumble under his feet, and he just floated there. 'What happened back there? What's the matter with me?' he thought to himself. 'She is a vampire....' He growled and punched himself upside the head. "I'm such an idiot!" he yelled. With one last growl, he made his way

back to his cave. He walked back to his bedroom, and stripped off all his clothes. He flopped down on the bed, and pulled up the covers. He always thought a lot when he was lying in bed. After a few minutes, he mentally hit himself, grumbled, and went to sleep.

*****

I giggled as I felt S'rac's ki inside a cave. I set down and slowly eased my way into the cave. I noticed a door, and slowly opened it. The cave had been recently carved out and was smoothed. I giggled and looked in each of the rooms. There was a door that appeared to lead to a gravity room that was inside the cave. Needless to say I was surprised. I made my way to the last room, where I felt S'rac's ki. I opened the door and was surprised to find S'rac lying naked in bed. I giggled and stripped down to my undies and slipped in bed with him. He sleepily wrapped his arms around me and I giggled. This was going to be so fun when he woke up!

*****

S'rac started to slowly wake up. He felt much better today. He kept his eyes closed and he smiled. 'I think I got all my anger out last night. We've just gotta get some things straight today,' he thought, when he remembered his reaction to Tobias's sister at the club the night before. He yawned and smiled again, as he wrapped his arms around the person next to him. He nuzzled it's neck, let out a sigh, and purred. Then, his mind clicked. 'Wait a minute!' he thought to himself. "What the-" he said, his eyes, snapping open. He looked at the girl next to him, and realised it was Jan. He looked down at himself, and was reminded that he was naked. He blushed crimson, and looked at her. She was only in her underwear. His blood started to boil, and he growled at her. "You... " he said, fury in his voice.

*****

"Get the fuck out!" I heard S'rac scream. My eyes snapped open just as I went sailing out the door. I watched the door slam shut, as I landed on my ass, on top of my clothes. I giggled and gathered up my clothes to wait for S'rac, and go visit Mabelle and Tobias.

*****

S'rac slammed the door in her face, and stomped over to his dresser to get some clothes on. He growled, and dressed in his gi. He scowled and thought, 'This is all just a big game to her! Is she trying to get on my nerves?! I'm sad to say it's working.' He grumbled and opened the door, to see Jan dressed, and smiling at him. He gave her a scowl, and picked her up by the back of her shirt, and up to eye level. "We're going to see Tobias," he said, authority in his voice. "And you're coming whether you like it or not."

*****

I yawned as I woke up and smirked as I found Toby holding me to him, his arms around my torso and his tail around my waist. I pulled free of his arms and smiled as I grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom. I took a long hot bath and smirked at how late Toby was sleeping in. I smiled as I went out into my garden and took care of a few flowers and such that needed watering and I smiled. I was happy. I went inside and began to cook a large breakfast, I was rather shocked when two strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"Morning," Toby purred into my neck as I nibbled on his neck.

"Good morning," I said as I kissed him and began loading the bacon, eggs, pancakes, hash-browns, and waffles onto plates and brought them to the table. "I've decided to join the Tenkaichi Budokai." I began to eat.

"WHAT?" he cried out practically slamming his fist through the table. I glared at him, but this time he didn't back down. "There's no way I'm going to let you join the Tenkaichi Budokai in your condition!" I closed my eyes and tried not to scream at him.

"Toby, I am an SSJ4 just like you and if you think being pregnant is going to stop me from joining that tournament then you are sorely mistaken. I can defeat anyone there, human or not. I'm not made out of glass and I am joining it and there is nothing you can do to stop me," I said as I opened my eyes at him, I knew he was just worried about me, but I could do it and he wasn't going to keep me from having fun fighting. "Toby, I'm only a few days pregnant. I promise you that if you let me compete in that tournament, I will not fight again until after the babies are born." I got up and began clearing my plate. "Oh, and let's get ready, I know who I'm going to be for the costume party."

*****

"Did you make a note for S'rac and Jan?" Mabelle said, as Tobias closed the door. He nodded, and placed the note on the front door. Mabelle smiled at him and they hopped onto Nimbus for the closest mall

"Why didn't Kakuna and Trunks want to come along?" Tobias asked as they took off. Mabelle shrugged.

"Some thing about already having costumes. Trunks going as Michelangelo's David." She said and Tobias jerked, almost throwing Mabelle off of Nimbus.

"He's what?" Tobias cried, and Mabelle gave him a confused look.

"Yeah, he's going as David. Kakuna said she was going to go as the Venus De Milo. Only with her arms. Do you know what those are Toby?" she asked, and Tobias nodded.

"Uh huh. I had to take an extra course in college and I choose History & Art. Let's just say it quite exquisite pieces of art." He said, and he shook his head.

"I know, I saw David in Paris when it was on tour at the Louve Museum, I wonder how he's going to pull that off?" she said and Toby looked shocked. "I may not be in college buddy, but I have seen the world a little bit." She smirked at him and he chuckled, she was full of surprises sometimes.

***

*PiccolozGirl*

I smiled as I watched my children, my hair was up in a bun and Piccolo was off talking to Dende. I smirked as Numiko and Lute were playing with some dolls I had made them while Nail, Kami, and Kazume were busy sparring. I chuckled as I collected water into a large container to store in the house. I smirked as a pair of strong arms wrapped around me from behind and I chuckled as I nuzzled Piccolo.

"What took you so long?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around him and he smirked as he kissed me. I held onto him and smiled.

"I was trying to find out more on female Nameks," he said as he kissed me again. I laughed as I was picked up and swung around him.

"And did you find anything of interest?" I asked as I nuzzled against his neck.

"Not really," he said as he let me go and I turned to look at him. Suddenly our children attacked and we were buried under a pile of children.

"Daddy!" one of the girls cried.

"You're home!" one of the boys.

"Come play with us!" the other girl.

"Come spar with us!" one of the boys.

"PLEASE!" all of them at once. I had to laugh at the confused look that he had on his face.

*****

I watched as finally Kazume sat down on the ground looking up at his father. He looked so cute, his green locks of hair fell into his eyes as he stared up at his Daddy. I smirked as he yawned, his small, sharp fangs gleaming in the like of the setting sun.

"That's it, time for bed!" I laughed as I picked up Kazume, the girls had gotten tired of sparing with me quickly, but I made them keep going until I knew they were going to fall asleep as soon as they were in bed. Nail and Kami had lasted about as long as the girls, but Kazume had the real talent and I was very proud of him, he looked a lot like me…only a boy and with green hair.

"But I wanna stay and spar with Daddy," Kazume said as I picked him up and flew into the cave. I placed him in bed and kissed him on the forehead.

"Tomorrow," I whispered as I watched his eyes slowly fall under the force of gravity and I smiled as he began to sleep. I held back a cry as Piccolo pulled me into his arms and carried me into the bedroom. I bared my fangs at him as he tossed me on the bed.

"I would like you to be naked in three seconds," he said and I smirked as I looked at him.

"That makes two of us," I whispered as I began to strip. "But I don't think this is fair really, I mean, you're still dressed." I watched happily as Piccolo pulled off his gi top and I smirked as he came closer. I kissed him and growled as we began to make out, I still couldn't believe I had had sex with PICCOLO and had a CLUTCH. Oh well, life goes on and right now I wanted to spend some more 'time' with Piccolo.

*****

I yawned as I got up, I was all sore from my nether regions and I smirked as I got up and went out to the waterfall to bathe. I washed my hair and sang an old lullaby my grandmother had taught me. I was SO happy nothing could ruin this day. I was stepping out of the waterfall when I suddenly realised that there were a few visitors watching me. I got into a fighting stance, barely realising that I was naked.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I growled as I bared my fangs, my hands were loose my claws exposed. The seven Saiyans laughed and I recognised Raditz, Nappa, and Turles, the other four were unknown to me. They were chuckling and I could see that a few of them were still eyeing me up.

"What a surprise, I didn't even know that there were Namekian females," Turles chuckled and I growled my ears were twitching, I could hear two of the males behind him talking about a gang bang and I hissed at them. "Now, now, no need to be rude. We just came to have some fun."

"I know what kind of fun you Saiyans enjoy and personally, I don't like monkeys and I really enjoy this planet," I said as I gathered up my ki for an attack.

"Well, aren't we a high and mighty Namek, I know recipe that would go well with your raw meat," Nappa chuckled and I smirked.

"Stay the hell away from me," I hissed as I powered up. "I don't need this first thing in the morning!" I fired my attack and all but Raditz jumped out of the way. I knew I was stronger than Raditz normally, but there was something different about him now. He caught my attack and crushed it in his hands.

"You see the trick with Nameks is you have to use a special frequency of ki shield to neutralise their attacks," Raditz laughed as he dusted off his hands. I gulped as I took a step back.

"Oh no," I whispered as I thanked Dende I was further away from the cave than I thought, they wouldn't find my children or my mate.

"Oh, yes, my dear," Raditz laughed as he attacked. Pain was all that I knew before I passed out, but I was vaguely aware that I was being carried.

"She's not much but she'll do for a little bit of entertainment, whether it's a fight or a fuck," Raditz laughed and I could hear the laughter of the other Saiyans follow me into the darkness of unconsciousness.

***

*Selene/Bura400*

********************* < p>The morning of the costume party, I woke up and ran to the phone I dialled J'dee chan at Gohan's place only to have chibi Pan answer.

"Hewwo!"

"Pan chan hi, is your papa or J'dee chan there?"

"J'dee's talking to Tsunami right now. But I get papa for you..."

"That would be-" But I was cut off as Pan chan started hollering for Gohan.

"Papa!!!!!!! Papa!!!!!! PAPAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! PAP-"

She stopped as I assumed Gohan had reached his hollering daughter.

"What is it Panny?!" Selene heard Gohan asked panicked. Ahhhhh the role of a beloved father.

"Phone." Selene could just picture the chibi grinning up at him, and there was a thunk as she was sure Gohan fell over, the way Pan chan was hollering you would of thought it was the end of the world.

"Hello?" Gohan's voice filled the receiver.

"Hi Gohan!"

"Selene oh hey."

"Look I got J'dee chan's telepathic message last night."

"Uh-huh..."

"Do you need a hand setting up for the party?"

"You would help?"

"Sure!"

"That would be great!!!"

"Okay I'll be right over!"

*************

I knocked on the door and I watched as Yamcha opened it my surprise.

"Uuuuhhh hi." I said and smiled and looked inside. "Is J'dee chan in?"

"She's still talking with Tsunami at the moment." He said and looked to the stairs worriedly. I nodded slowly.

"Well I've come to help Gohan and J'dee chan set up for the costume party."

"Come in." Yamcha stepped aside and I wandered in I saw Pan sitting at the kitchen table on Goku's lap.

I sat down and then suddenly raised my hand to my head to stop the pain I felt coming from Yamcha, it was such guilt and I nearly doubled over and he looked at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded quickly and recompose myself and smiled faintly. "I'm fine."

"Hi Selene!" Gohan gave me a hug. "You don't know how much this means to me."

I smiled at Gohan and hugged him back. "Anything for you two, you make such a kawaii couple."

Gohan blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Heh thanks."

Yamcha blinked. "Am I missing something here?"

Goku looked at Gohan. "Yeah Gohan fill us in?"

"Videl and I are divorced." Gohan stated simply.

I nearly fell over. "What you are?! Since when?"

"She never told me, but I've been expecting it. She gave the papers to Mabelle to give to me and took off for the woods." Gohan sighed. "I have full custody over Pan. She did all this while we were in the past." He added.

"That's pretty cowardly." I remarked.

Gohan nodded. "Yeah it's so out of her character, but after loosing Pan in the past I think that did it for her. She wanted an excuse to separate and so she did, I'm surprised I still got to keep Pan after all I got blamed for loosing her in the first place... it makes no sense."

I placed a hand on Gohan's shoulder. "It's okay I'm sure you'll do a good job, and what's this bandage on your neck for?" I noted and touched it.

Gohan went a deep crimson. "Jera... she and I... we..."

"You actually BONDED!!!" I cried out happily. "Finally I thought you two were going to be stubborn for the rest of eternity. You two and your arguments." I shook my head.

"Errr.... heh yeah... anyway lets get started shall we?" Gohan asked.

"Have you guys eaten?" I asked.

They all shook their head. "Men." I sighed and instantly wished for a banquet on the kitchen table and I pointed there sternly. "Eat." I commanded.

Yamcha and Gohan wandered over to where the breakfast was.

"Ojii-san!!! Look!!" Pan chan cried out happily. "BREAKFAST!"

"Oh wow I'm hungry!" Goku began to dig in with Pan chan still sitting on his lap.

I looked upstairs and wondered if I should see what J'dee and Tsunami were talking about, but I figured it was none of my business when they wanted to come down they would.

"Selene do you have a costume?" Gohan asked breaking me out of my concentration and I nodded.

"Hai. I'm going as Botan." I smiled.

"Who's that?" Gohan asked.

"The grim reaper." I replied and he nearly fell off his chair in shock and I laughed.

Yamcha just shook his head and pushed the food round his plate looking to the stairs where I could only assume was the guest room where J'dee and Tsunami still were talking.

"Don't worry Gohan." I smiled, "I'm not wearing black, in fact I was going to wear Botan's kimono."

"Is the grim reaper a girl?" Panny asked and I smiled at her chibi kawaii-ness.

"This one is." I replied smiling back at her.

"Kay." She smiled back. "I wanna go as Ojii-san!!" She added and went back to eating her food.

Gohan rubbed his temples and Goku beamed proudly. "I think I have one of my old gi's from when I was a child back at my place." He smiled.

"You're encouraging her?" Gohan blinked.

"Sure!" Goku smiled that famous Son smile and Gohan just sighed defeated. There was no point really in trying to argue with either of them.

***

*Seisetsu/ Maria Cline*

The two super evil villains had spent the night in a five star hotel that they had just cleared for themselves and Blake was wandering round the pantry piling bags and bags and bags of sugar on top of each other when Lady Seru walked in and looked at him.

"What is all that for?"

"To keep my other half at bay." He replied.

"This would be you Seisetsu personality?" She asked.

"Yes the sugar Eighteen crazed half." He mumbled. "It's a damn weakness this other half."

"Do what I did split in half."

"...and have him spoil my plans, not thank-you besides J'dee did a reading apparently I have a Julian Yue complex so I can't be split in half."

"So the little witch does readings too?" Lady Seru mused. "how strong do you think she is exactly? I was only frozen in air I don't actually know her like you do."

Blake mused for a moment and he looked at Seru a serious expression across his face. "All I know is it isn't about strength with her it's about what gods and goddess she can invoke. What she did to you and Tobias that was merely an invocation from the god of time. To stop her we need to stop her magick." He explained.

Seru nodded slowly. "Should we?"

"We stop her magick completely and her spell over keeping us here in this world ends as does everyone else. That will be a last resort and a last resort only." Blake said his voice taking on a serious tone and putting the bags of sugar in to a dino cap.

"Do you know any magick?" Seru asked him.

"Not enough to beat her but I think I know someone who does know some...."

"Who?"

"Babity, he's like her equivlent. he may not possess strength like her but he possess a strong amount of magick. It'll be a battle of magick she won't forget that's for sure."

***

To Be Continued.....

(Note from Tobias)

Hello everyone! You all know and love me, the great Tobias! *gets hits upside head with various frying pans* Ummmm.... anyways, as you have just read the Budoki will be starting soon. I have talked with J'dee and she agrees to let me handle it. What I would like from you is for you to e-mail me at CloudTobias5@aol.com with your entry. Just let me know if you would like in, that's all. I have Dungeon and Dragon's dice which I will roll to see who fights who and who wins. There are only 10 spots since Hercule *shudders* is still Champ. Mabelle, J'dee, Goku, and Vegeta will occupy two others. The first 10 entries are the ones accepted. I will write the battle scenes and make them fair. Tell me any attacks you want used in your battles. Describe them in detail, and anything else you want. I also request six different actions from each of you if you win, and one if you lose. Everything will be fair and no favortism. Now lets get ready to rumble!!!!!

(note from J'dee)

You heard the man!! but for now the chappy after next is the costume party....

Don't forget to also READ and REVIEW!!!!!

*smiles* or I'll kick your cans and you won't get any of my potato chips or cookies!!

~J'dee