Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Escape ( Chapter 40 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but Magick

Author/s for this chapter: Raine/ J'dee, Saiyan Princess TRF, Lady Youko, Dragon Empress, S'rac / Mabelle / Tobias / Jan, Piccoloz Girl, Bura400, Seisetsu / Maria Cline.

Rating: NC-15 (offensive language)

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: Well another chapter well done peoples!!!

Um Selene aka Bura has informed me that she too has now lost use of the Internet, but she will try to catch up and review and so forth, so I'm now writing also for Selene... *sweatdrops* heh... Selene so you all know has claimed Bardock, and if anyone wants to kill Brolly.... sorry peeps Brolly is to be left alone in the forest with his pink hair (thanks to Jeril for that) NO ONE is to come across him or write for him... because Selene has informed me of a plot involving her and him....

The other saiyans seem to be in great demand... at the moment they are with Piccoloz Girl so if you wish to have them in your next piece you must inform her and me and I have to place it in order accordingly...

Lady Youko has gone away on vacation for a month too, so she'll see us all when she gets back so until then, she's in space... read this chappy... so ya understand.

***Escape***

*I know she's out there waiting, it's time, it's time, Why can't I fall in love?

Why must it, it seem so hard, so hard to find? Why can't I fall in love?*

***

*Raine/ J'dee*

He couldn't return home. He had to leave her with someone who could protect her. For once, he wasn't thinking of his own well-being. It didn't matter if he was beaten to a pulp, as long as Tsunami was safe.

J'dee! Of course! Without a moment's hesitation, Yamcha made a beeline for Gohan's place, knowing the hybrid had taken her in. He landed on the porch soundlessly and banged on the door.

***

Gohan groaned as there was a knock at the door and I looked at him, wrapping the sheet round me tighter. "That's right male make me answer the door."

Gohan chuckled. "Hey you have the sheet."

He picked up his boxers and slipped them on while I wandered to the door. Mabelle obviously knew about us. I might as well advertise it by just wearing a sheet.

I opened the door and was stuck for words seeing Yamcha standing there with Tsunami in his arms. I felt my face heat up suddenly.

"Yamcha...." I breathed and wrapped the sheet tighter round myself. "What on earth happened?" My attention suddenly drawn to Tsunami. "Come inside and explain." I motioned him inside and he headed inside carrying Tsunami.

"Gohan grab a blanket." I called out.

"What on earth for?" He asked wandering out and stopped seeing Yamcha, his eyes focussed on Tsunami. "Oh right sure, one second." Gohan rushed off.

I motioned Yamcha to lie her down on the couch.

***

Yamcha gently placed Tsunami down on the couch and Gohan returned shortly after, dressed in a robe and holding a blanket. After covering Tsunami, Yamcha sat down on a chair.
"It's a long story. Some guy who looks just like Goku arrived out of nowhere with Radditz and Nappa. I'm guessing one of the authors wished them back with the dragonballs, one of them came asking for the one I gave Tsunami. Anyway, this guy showed up and started comin' on to Tsunami and knocked me senseless before he took off with her," he looked pained, "Goku and I arrived too late and took Tsunami to Bulma's lab. Now that Sei guy is teamed up with Seru and she wants Goku's gi. For some odd reason, Sei wants me. I figured maybe you knew about it."
He looked up at J'dee.

***

Gohan drummed his fingers and looked at me after Yamcha asked that question. 'Megamiforbid, do I have to tell Yamcha?' I thought worriedly.

"It's okay Jay you can tell him." Gohan said out loud.

I nodded slowly. "Well back on our plain of earth I had like the massive hugest crush on you ever, well you and Goku... what girl doesn't like Goku?" I sighed. "Apart from the really scary obsessive kind that wants to kill him-"

"Ahem..." Gohan cleared his throat, point me back on explaining track.

"Anyway... when we were in the past Sei transformed to that thing you saw and he knows of my crush and he threatened to use it against me, to hurt you in any way possible to get me to join his side, as tempting as evil is, someone has to play guardian don't they?" I sighed again, "I realised, while he was trying to kill me while threatening your life I was like over my crush on you and it was Gohan who filled that strange void. Sei thinks I'm a traitor now cause we were both planning on kidnapping you and Eighteen and locking up in the diary room of GT house so we could have both of you to ourselves... and well I didn't actually realise Sei meant on kidnapping Eighteen where I was just being plain old silly in the way I am- and I'm rambling...." I stopped clutching the sheet tighter round myself. Gohan smiled at my discomfort in sitting in front of a former crush wearing his bed sheet. Megami forbid what Yamcha actually thought of that situation.

Yamcha blinked and I blushed even redder than before and Gohan placed a comforting hand on my shoulder and I looked up at him.

"But my guess is Sei wants Jay to be his clone again and join the evil side, but he thinks he can do it through you." Gohan explained and he shook his head. "What is it with all this clone business anyway?"

I shrugged. "All I know is it's final fantasy and well I haven't played that game. Septhiroth is the evil guy who injects jenova cells in to a person transforming them in to his clones.... it's done via transfer of blood and if he can actually do that then I'm going to be reaaaaaaaalllllllly worried for this world. One Sei is enough..."

Yamcha looked completely lost about the whole blood transfer thing.

"I'm really sorry Yamcha, I didn't know a stupid crush would actually end up like this... I can assure you I'll be not be glomping you or anything strange like that."

***

"Please...stop.."
A masculine voice chuckled, "Now you know you don't mean that.." A gasp was heard through the silence of the dark forest. He kept going, oblivious to the fact, or apathetic, that she was sore, she was tired and she felt really guilty.
"I..I can't.." He gently shh'ed her and kissed her again. He smiled, almost affectionately at her, "By morning I will take you back with me to the others as my mate and mother to our offspring."


Tsunami screamed and sat up, panting and holding her head. Everyone stared at her. Though she hadn't noticed, luckily the blanket was still wrapped around her. Her vision was slightly blurred, "Wha..where am I?"
Yamcha was at her side in an instant, "How do you feel?" Everything came back into focus, including Yamcha. A look of relief filled her face, thinking she'd never see him again. But it quickly turned dismal as the flashback/nightmare brushed over her thoughts. She turned away from him, hugging herself and covering her face.
He doesn't know, she thought.

***

"Tsunami, your at Gohan's place." I spoke up seeing her expression I knew that look on her face, I'd had it there myself a while ago and I knew what she really needed was a female to talk to.

She looked at me and I gave her a comforting smile. "It's me J'dee, Yamcha brought you here for safety." I wasn't to sure what else to say and I looked at her. "do you want a coffee, a drink of water or something to eat?" I asked trying to see if she was in a talking mood. Maybe I could get her alone and talk to her. Maybe the costume party would cheer her up.

***

It took a few seconds for it to register in her mind that she was safe. She finally recognised the young woman before her as the person responsible for her being here in the first place. She fought back tears. The reason she ended up like this in the first place. She fought it back. Stupid! It's not her fault! She shook her head, "N-No thanks. I don't drink coffee."
Her voice was back to it's quiet tone. The one she had hoped she'd rid herself of back in middle school. Shy, ridiculously conservative and low in self-esteem. Her eyes were always on the floor wherever she went, and she chose to keep quiet all the time....That tanned face...spiked hair, onyx eyes, his face appeared in her memory the second she laid eyes on Gohan.
"Where's Turles!" she looked around warily, her ki rising and her breath hastening. Yamcha gently placed his hands on her shoulder and she gasped, turning around quickly.
"He's gone...he's gone. Goku knocked him out," Yamcha told her in a soothing voice. Her hands gripped the blanket wrapped around her. She shook her head rapidly, "No. He didn't kill him. He didn't kill him! He could come back!"
She found herself fighting off tears again. She didn't want to go through that again, she didn't want to face Yamcha. He could already see the pain in her eyes, she didn't want him to see the guilt.

***

I felt Gohan place a hand on my shoulder and he looked at me. "You should get a little more on." He said to me and I nodded at him.

"I'll be right back, as much as the toga appeal is sexy it just isn't me."

I slipped in to the bedroom and rummaged about Gohan's drawers again, this time with obvious permission and grabbed his glasses and I heard Gohan sigh.

"Will you leave those alone Jay." He opened the door and looked at me and grabbed his glasses and walked out again. "I don't know what your fascination is with them."

I snickered and Gohan shut the door leaving me to it. I grabbed a shirt and found my pants and slipped back in to them wearing a loose long sleeved white collared shirt of Gohan's.

I wandered back out there and saw Gohan place his glasses in his robe pocket. "Hey what's with the jello candy in the drawers Gohan?"

I saw him sigh. "That was Pan's idea when she used to slip in to my bed at night, she wanted me and Videl to eat jello candy with her." Gohan gave a small smile.

I looked at the divorce papers still sitting on the table.

***

The two returned to see Tsunami curled up in a ball at the other side of the couch, Yamcha sitting at the other end in his chair. He frowned at Tsunami's distance, but it deepened when he sought out Goku's ki.
"He's not doing too well," Yamcha looked at J'dee and Gohan, hoping they knew what he meant.

***

"Goku..." I breathed. "Stay here I'll go get him..."

"Seisetsu though-" Gohan began.

"Don't worry about me Gohan I'll be fine." I smiled and placed two finger to my forehead and vanished leaving the three of them behind.

I arrived and saw Goku lying gi-less on the lawn of Capsule Corp, three large holes int eh side of the building I hefted Goku's arm up and round my shoulder and he stirred.

"Hey big guy." I smiled at him.

"Jera." He smiled at me. "I think you made Sei mad."

I sighed. "I did, but I can't please everyone can I now? Now lets get you back to Gohan's, Yamcha's there with Tsunami." I placed two fingers to my forehead and reappeared back in Gohan's lounge.

Gohan cringed seeing his father. "Dad..."

Goku smiled and I sat him down in a chair Gohan rushed off to find Goku some clothes. I sat knelt down in front of Goku and looked at him. "You'll be okay right?"

Goku nodded. "I'll be fine."

I sighed. "I'm really sorry all of you this is my fault. I still set down rules and they weren't listened to. I really didn't meant for any of this to happen. I just wanted my mother back." I looked down to the ground. I missed her guidance, sure she made me study alot and got mad when I didn't but she was a parent it was her job.

I felt myself go cold thinking on her body lying motionless in my bed room and Gohan pulled me up to him and gave me a hug he handed Goku a shirt and jeans and Goku put them on not really caring about modesty- that was so typically Goku.

"Don't blame yourself. Everything happens for a reason." Gohan said sympathetically.

"What about this party tonight?" Goku questioned. "Surely after sending out your telepathic message they would of got it to." He added.

I nodded. "More than likely. But Tobias, and Mabelle will be here with Kakuna and hopefully S'rac and so long as Icer doesn't show up, we'll be okay. They've all become the strongest saiyans here now. I don't think any one who comes with evil intensions will last all that long." I looked out the window at the dark it was very early morning and I brushed some hair out of my face and looked to Tsunami, Yamcha and Goku.

"You guys can stay here I might not have extra beds apart from Videl's room but I do have enough blankets." Gohan offered.

I smiled at him. Gohan was such a sweetheart like that.

***

Tsunami thanked Gohan and J'dee timidly, and thanked Goku and Yamcha for saving her earlier. Everyone soon went off to bed, thoughts of Sei and the villains gone at least for the night.

Yamcha woke up earlier than everyone else and looked around. Gohan had given him a place on the couch while Goku chose to sleep on the floor. It didn't really bother him where he slept. His head perked up, Tsunami was in the guest bedroom. Moving as silently as he could, he got out of the large comforter and off of the couch. He gently pushed the door open to see her sleeping silently and soundly. He smiled, walking up to her kneeling before her. The blanket had stopped at her waist, which wasn't her normal sleeping pattern. He took her hand gently in his, holding it up to his lips.
"I don't know how...but I'll find a way to get stronger. I'll avenge you. I'll get Turles back for what he did, and I'll make sure no one ever harms you again. I promise," Yamcha whispered before kissing her hand gently. He placed her hand down and left the room just as silently as he entered. Once the door closed, Tsunami turned to her other side and opened her eyes. She frowned. Great, now he was punishing himself for what happened.

***

I couldn't believe after what Yamcha had explained to us that we even had the nerve to do what I did with Gohan right in his bedroom, the thrill of it though... I should be telling myself off, it's always been adrenaline that drove me back in my world, especially when I'd always been with the wrong men.

I rested my head on Gohan's chest and I could feel the sweat and smell of his sent all over me, his hand ran through my hair.

"You scratched me." He chuckled.

"You know what that means, you've seen in my mind."

"Yeah." he chuckled. "What I want to know is what is a seventeen year old doing reading the Kama Sutra for?"

"Uuuuuh the movie inspired me?" I offered lamely.

Gohan laughed. "And you say you never watch porn."

I playfully hit him and sat up, "I don't. The stuff I find is really disturbing! I don't know why it just is and it's really tacky and puts me completely off. Those woman are way to thin for their own good, I bet you if the wind blowed they'd snap in half..."

"Okay, okay sorry..." Gohan apologised and he looked at me. "So what is this movie about if it's not a porn?"

'The hentai.' I thought grumbling to myself. "For your information the Kama Sutra is a love and revenge movie." I stated wrapping the sheet round myself I began to explain. "It is about two best friends one a princess and one a servant girl. The princess has everything given to her on a silver platter. But she does not know that giving all her second hand clothes and jewellery to the servant girl, is making the servant feel like she is nothing important, she can not take the same classes as the princess cause she is a servant, yet the princess brags endless about them, and so they grow up, best friends but rivals. Finally the Princess is about to get married and on the night of their wedding the servant girl takes the prince some food and he takes her on that night."

"Okay and you say it's not a porn?" Gohan frowned.

I glared at him he shut his mouth and I continued to explain. "The next morning after the marriage is consecrated by the prince sleeping with the princess, the princess is about to leave with the servant girl goes up to wish her farewell but she says 'All my life I have received your second hands, now you will have to live with something for the rest of your life that I have had first'."

"That's cold." Gohan remarked.

"That's revenge." I remarked. "Anyway the servant girl is found out and she is cast out of the castle and along her travels she finds a poor man he is nothing but a sculpturer but he wins her love and for one night of love with her he sculpts her. The prince comes along and sees this sculpture and pays him for it, bragging he has taken a woman as fine as this. The servant girl is confronted by the sculpturer and she admits it, but she admits she is in love with him and that it doesn't matter, so out in the wilderness she studies how to become a courtesan to help earn money so her and the sculpturer can get married. The prince finds her and he takes her to be his courtesan, because he has smoked so much opium he's has become obsessed with her and her alone forgetting the princess who is left neglected. The servant girl has now become the head courtesan for the prince, who spends every moment possible with her, this makes the sculpturer mad and the servant girl has to assure him that she has nearly enough money and one more night and they can run away together. But the prince catches them and he orders the sculpturer to death. The servant girl runs off where she first meet the sculpturer and finds his tools and she cuts her hair off and smashes her bangles and goes back to where the sculpturer is and shows him what she has done-"

"Wait." Gohan interrupted. "Why does she cut her hair and smash her jewellery?"

"Among Hindu tradition when a husband dies, the wife cuts her hair and smashes their wedding bangles. It is the way they have done it it is part of the mourning process of a loved one. And it goes even deep that sometimes the wife is burned alive with the husband's body on the pier, when you marry in their tradition, back in those days you marry for as long as you both shall live." I explained. Gohan touched the side of my face and I felt his lips touch mine as he kissed me I smiled at him.

"Go on." he urged.

"Anyway the servant girl stands by and watches the sculpturer as he is tied up and then stomped to death by elephants." Gohan cringed at that. "The servant girl then turns away and she leaves off to live her life alone."

Gohan blinked. "That's not a happy ending."

I lowered my head. "Where I come from happy endings don't exist."

Gohan pulled me close to him and he held me tightly. I rested my head on his shoulder as he held me.

"Well lets change that shall we?" Gohan asked me.

I looked at him confused. He touched the side of my neck. "I know it is way too soon especially after the papers, but since spending so much time with you, here and in the past I feel-" He stopped as I placed a hand gently over his mouth.

"Gohan, I might have to go home some day, please don't make me choose... boy is there and I can't leave him there. Please lets just have now without the forever part, I love my brother too much to leave him alone in that world."

"Wish him here."

"I can't..."

"Why?"

"Karma, unless he lets me know he wants to be here I can't do anything about it without vast consequences." I sighed sadly.

Gohan smiled at me bravely, "Then use your author powers wish for him to know that you are okay. Wish for a way to contact him and tell all that's happened."

I looked at Gohan I must of looked concerned for he just gave me a reassuring smile and that was it.

There was a long silence between us as I was back to wearing the sheet as a toga. Both of us sensed Yamcha move about to check on Tsunami and I felt Gohan slip his arms around me from behind and nuzzle at my neck.

"Are you really over Yamcha?" He asked.

I smiled at him. "I let you bond me didn't I?" I asked him.

"So for a long while you kept pushing me away because you were obsessed with Yamcha?" Gohan asked me softly, "Despite what we both knew was forming?"

I nodded guiltily. "Yeah. I was scared, you see the only reason I really liked Yamcha was he reminded me of what I wanted in my perfect man, I wanted him to be strong, by human standards, I wanted him to have a good sense of humour, not be afraid to confess his fears to his friends, and basically look good in a suit at the same time care about what happens to others. All those qualities where I come from are hard to find in a guy it was like this unachievable goal that was always out of my reach." I explained with a sigh as I curled in to Gohan more.

"I feel so sad for what happened to her." I added softer. "I know what that's like... it took me two years to ever trust a man again and I still can't."

I felt a kind of sadness come over me. "You trust me don't you?" Gohan asked.

I smiled at him. "Of course I do you're the great saiyaman." I teased.

He chuckled and let out a cry as he pulled me down backwards under the blankets again. "Gohan! Do I need to grab you tail to make you behave?!" I cried out at him, but I couldn't help but laugh, he made me feel so much better about myself, even if he had become my high school teacher.

***

The next morning, Tsunami woke up to find herself in an unfamiliar room. She rubbed her eyes, looking around. As she got up, she noticed a chair in the corner with a towel and robe resting on it. She paused for a second, then mentally shrugged, grabbing the towel and heading into the guest bathroom.

Yamcha was already awake with Goku as Gohan told them about the party. Yamcha blinked, "A costume party, huh?"
He wasn't really focused on it at the moment. He had run into J'dee upstairs in the hallway and asked a favor of her. He was more interested in finding out if Tsunami would ever be comfortable around him. Both the Sons noticed his distant look and Gohan placed a hand on his shoulder, "I know things look bleak right now, but things will work out in the end."
Yamcha tried to smile, but couldn't so he just gave him a nod.

Tsunami eventually came out of the bathroom in her towel and looked around, still depressed. Her expression was actually kind of humorous: a cross between a pout and a frown.
I'm gonna burn in hell...She was always edgy when it came to subjects of virginity. Sure, she liked to joke about it and occasionally play with some guy's emotions by telling him she had lost it already. Though, when she actually thought about losing it, she quickly brushed the thought away. The idea of being seen naked by another person formed butterflies in her stomach and the idea of a guy...Ooh! As much as she would've liked to experience it, too many things threw her away from it: the pain from losing it (which she already thoroughly experienced), repercussions (like pregnancy and STDS), and her parents kicking her ass.

She sighed and sat on the bed. She pulled a pillow to her and hugged it insecurely. How was this gonna work out? She did know one thing: once she was on her feet again, she would royally kick Turles' ass. If she had the guts to approach him, that is.

And now Yamcha feels guilty about the whole thing. Like it's his fault. Her look turned more serious. A part of her actually enjoyed what Turles did! She resisted the urge to chuck the pillow and closed her eyes. She shook her head. What was she gonna do?

***

I looked at the bedroom door of the guestroom I could sense Tsunami was awake but I hesitated, sure Yamcha asked me to speak with her, but how did I handle this situation last time it happened. I did what she did I shut myself odd from everyone. Until it happened to one of my friends then I opened up and gave her the comfort she needed. I took in a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Tsunami?" I asked softly. "Can I come in?"

***

Tsunami nearly jumped when she heard her. She turned to the door, "Sure, come in."

***

I slipped in the room and smiled at her, she was such a lucky girl to of nabbed Yamcha first but I didn't let that get in my way. I had Gohan and I guess he was all that mattered at that moment.

"Hi um... look I'm gunna get straight to the point here as blunt and blonde as I am." I sighed. "I know what happened Goku and Yamcha... they told us. I just want you to know I've been through this, so if you need anyone to talk to. I'm here." I smiled at her. How was I going to throw Yamcha in to the question, I knew for a fact becoming comfortable round guys again was defiantly going to be hard. It took me forever, but I told Yamcha I would ask.

***

Tsunami somehow managed a half smile, "Thanks J'dee."
She turned away, frowning, "All my life I've seen movies where the pretty, teenage girl gets taken advantage of. I always said I'd fight back if I were in her place," her eyes began to water, but she fought them off, glaring, "but I couldn't fight back. I always figured something like this would never happen to me. Maybe I'd meet someone who cared and would be my first. Or maybe I'd just be abstinent the rest of life."
She hugged the pillow tighter, "But this. I had only imagined this once and brushed it off. And now it's happened. Yamcha feels guilty and I don't know what to do. How can I tell him...?"

***

I felt a huge part of sympathy in me go out to her remembering what it was like, I shuddered involuntary to get the images out of my head, that was the past, but it was still there strong as the day it happened. I took a seat and sat down.

"When it happened to me I had no one, you have Yamcha to lean on, I was on my own, everyone at high school found out and I was labelled a slut. The best advice I can give, is treat him and talk to him like you normally do, when you put this sort of thing in to normal environment it makes it more easier to deal with." I sighed. "I never had that. instead I locked myself up for two whole year and delved in to the dark arts to seek revenge. I never got my revenge but with it I found light and hope instead. It sounds corny, kinda like how a born again re-find their calling. I found mine and it helped me deal with it." Is sighed. "And I'm rambling.... sorry."

***

She wanted to tell J'dee about her guilt, but it was pushed aside when she heard her story. She looked down, feeling even more guilty. But then her eyes narrowed, "You should've gotten your revenge. Especially for something like that."
Her features softly morphed into a frown, "But it's good that you've overcome it. But none of it is your fault and you have nothing to feel guilty about."
She covered her face with her hands, she wasn't going to cry.
"But I still do. I didn't want to say this...but, even after all that happened..some dark, animalistic part of me enjoyed every minute of what he did to me," she was worried that J'dee with look at her with disgust or contempt, but she had to get this off of her chest, "I don't know if it's because I'm a saiiyan or maybe I enjoy that type of thing, I didn't resist him completely. At some point I stopped begging him to stop and I went along with it...and I feel really, really dirty because of that.."
Tears began to fall freely from her eyes now.
Damn, I must look like one of those drama queens in the soap operas..

***

I looked at Tsunami and I nodded understanding. "It could be saiyan instincts, I wish I knew, but what happened with me was so simular. I didn't say no, I never said I didn't want it and I was frozen with fear, in some part it was like 'what do I think I'm doing?' and other were like..." I blushed thinking back on it. "...almost enjoyable."

I felt somewhat exposed opening up to a person I hardly knew that I pulled through to this world by accident. I finger my female trinity necklace and looked down at the ground. I wasn't really any good at trying to comfort people because it brought back my own pained life.

"When I think on what happened I blame myself entirely for not saying no... but I was assured it was rape even if I didn't say no. I just lay there, I didn't fight, I complied with his every wish cause I was so damn scared and I'd been doing martial arts to. to top it off." 'Megami...' I sighed mentally, 'It hurt to talk about it, I never knew all this pain was still there...' "Trust me you said no though... you voiced it you said it, he still took you anyway... it is not your fault. Even if you stopped protesting, you still said no, in a court of law that counts as rape." I added out loud.

***

Tsunami wiped her eyes. She didn't turn her away or condemn her or anything like that. She looked at J'dee with empathy. She saw the author in a whole new light. Even though this was sad moment, she couldn't help but say, "Well, what court would have to balls to sentence Turles? Maybe Goku will have to take care of him."
Though she didn't know the girl, she felt she had found a mutuality between them. She could see the pain in her eyes, reflecting the crap she had to go through. As if by reflex, she placed a hand on the girl's shoulder and leaned her head against hers, tears falling a little more slowly now.
"Well, it looks like we've both got something in common: we've both been violated..." her voice turned from sadness to one of anger, "But I'll tell you one thing, it won't happen again."

***

*SaiyanPrinces TRF*

After our fiasco in the past, I'd gone back to Juunanagou's, wanting to spend time with the android, a bit to his annoyance.

"Why don't you just go back to Capsule Corp.?" he asked.

"Because I don't FEEL like it! I bet I couldn't even stalk Veggie because he could be used to that and know where to look now! Plus, I just endangered the life of his daughter and he could be pissed about that! I have no death wish, Juu-Kun," I finished.

"Well, then why don't you go to the Kame House or something?"

"Master Roshi, world's biggest pervert, is there and you expect a pretty, smart young lady like ME to go?!"

He smirked, "Guess not. Well thanks for showing me that you can be just as conceited as Bulma."

"CONCEITED?! I'LL SHOW YOU CONCEITED YOU-" I blinked, stopping in my tracks as a message came through my mind. After the message had gone through, I was as far from mad as I'd been in a while.

"What is it?" asked Juunana calmly.

"There's a costume party at Gohan's at 8!" I squealed with delight, "Oh god! We still need costumes!"

"We?" Juunana questioned.

"Yes, WE! YOU are coming with me!"

"What if I say no?" there was that sexy smirk again.

"Then I'll just have to drag you as you are and tell everyone you were too lazy to pick up a costume so you decided to come as yourself," I said.

"I'm not lazy!" he protested.

I rolled my eyes, "Right. THAT'S why you did next to nothing when Buu attacked."

"I was BUSY!"

"With what?"

"My...uh...JOB! And for your information Juuhachi's made me see a psychiatrist ever since the whole "Cell" incident! I was there and then I needed to go to work!"

"And you couldn't take off?"

"Are you nuts? I "take off" every other day but the manager was getting suspicious! I had no choice but to stay!"

I rolled my eyes again, "Whateeever you say Juu-Kun. Now, while you rambled I thought of suitable costumes! I'll be Lady Une and you'll be Treize! They're from Gundam Wing, a show I watch in my dimension!" I smiled evilly, 'He'll never know that if Treiza hadn't been killed, he and Lady Une probably would have been married. We'll go as a couple without him even knowing or agreeing to it! I am so good!'

Suddenly Juunana stared at me suspiciously, "Did you just tell me that these two people you picked out are a couple?!" he asked.

"What?! I NEVER said anything like that!" I protested, 'Out loud...' I thought to myself.

All of a sudden, in my head I heard a thought, 'What's going on? What does she mean "out loud"? What's she hiding?'

"What do you MEAN what am I hiding?!" I demanded.

"I never said anything!" he yelled.

Suddenly it dawned on me, this stuff usually happened in Gohan/Videl fics. They heard each other's thoughts but they didn't know it. Was this what was happening with me? I dismissed the thought, only briefly though. I decided to not to think about things like this and go get the costumes, "I'm going to get the costumes..." I murmured.

"Sure," he responded. We were both too confused as to what was going on to really care about anything besides, 'What the hell is happening to me?!'.

I went out and flew away to the nearest costume store to get the materials. Maybe I'd run into someone there who could explain something to me...hopefully.

***

*Lady Youko*

I hissed as I watched King Cold and his sons sit across the fire from me.

"Tell us father, how does one use a female?" Freeza asked and I laughed as I glared at him from across the flames.

"My dear son, when a male and female couple they know right away whether the child is male or female. Then the parent of the same sex as the offspring takes the infant into their body and nurses it. Then that parent births the offspring two years after conception," King Cold whispered as he looked at me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"So, shall we use this female, brother," Kooler asked as he looked at me and I growled at them.

"Not yet my sons," King Cold said as he stood up. "We need to get back to home, I know a place in the next galaxy where we can acquire a ship." I watched as King Cold took off and flew into the air. "Grab the girl, she will be useful later." I hissed as each of the two took one of my arms. I hissed and thrashed as hard as I could, but still I was taken up into the air towards the ozone.

*****

I was frightened when we first entered the coldness of space. Now I was used to not breathing and we flew quickly through the darkness, King Cold in the lead as we followed. I wasn't so sure I like this…but I was still caught in Kooler and Freeza's grips. I watched as we passed various planets that I had learned long ago in school. I hung my head, I was still so weak from the fight, I would kill Tobias and I would enjoy enslaving his mate and their spawn. Yes, revenge had been my motivation back in the real world and like a friend it would follow me here to be my motivation in the real world. I smirked as I looked back to where I knew the Earth was orbiting unaware that we were gone. Enjoy the time you have left Toby…I would return.

*****

The ship was given to us and I knew without words that I was going to have a long trip. Frieza and Kooler smirked as we took off and I could feel their eyes on me. I waited on the bridge standing tall, tail whipping around behind me as the ship headed to the far off planet that was Tsuir-sei. I didn't fight them as I was pulled to a bedroom, I only smirked as I entered the large bedroom. Tobias' death was going to be so enjoyable, I would make it long and painful. My eyes didn't see the smiles on Kooler and Freeza's faces, it only saw the look of pain that would be on Mabelle's face as her child was turned into a ruthless killing machine that would make Vegeta look like an amateur. I couldn't wait to kill Tobias, leaving him with the knowledge that his mate and young would be in my hands and that I would make the rest of their days a living hell. I laughed as the first one mounted me, I would get my revenge!!

***

To Be Continued... in to pt 2!!!

I was going to split this in three but I just deleted a few blank lines and shrunk it down so it's only two parts now!!!

reviewreview review!!! or I'll come after you with Sei's thousand bags of sugar and dump them over your house!!!

~J'dee