Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Untitled ( Chapter 39 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s for this chapter/s: The Dragonball Fairy, BananaGirl, Seisetsu / Maria Cline / Raine, Alpha Omega, Tobias / Mabelle / VegeChan / S'rac / Jan, J'dee, Eternity.

Rating: G = General

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: Welcome back Alpha, I hope you're doing okay man, we're here for you if you need anything. *hugs him* When I feel really down I remember this poem, I don't know why but it helps me... makes me think wonder what he was thinking when he wrote this, but I believe it is true.

***Untitled***

*Strength is overcome by weakness. Joy is overcome by pain.

The night is overcome by brightness, and love- it remains the same...*

~ Tupac Amaru Shakur 1971 - 1996

***

*The Dragonball Fairy*

I walked back into the kitchen to see Tux sitting on he table, sniffing a plate of something "Er um what's that?" I asked

"Breakfast"

"Wow runny eggs and burnt French toast, Tux if you can do all that other stuff then why can't you cook?" I asked poking the 'food' with my fork

"Hey you try cracking an egg without any thumbs" said Tux raising his paw in the air.

I sighed then said "Looks like we're going out to eat" but I stopped as a message suddenly entered my head

"What?" tux asked

"Tux there's gonna be a costume party at Gohan's!" I said jumping around the room

"Oh glee" replied Tux, sarcastically

"Gah I have to find a costume!" I said running to my room in the capsule house and looking through the closet "Lets see my sister always went as her alter ego, sleepdebtfairy, so I guess I'll be the magical marshmallow elf...."

(ok for any of ya'll that are confused one day on halloween my sister went to school dressed as a fairy and her friends dubbed her "the sleepdebtfairy" the fairy that tells everyone to wake up and if you're already awake then you become hyper and since then its been her alter ego sorta and she always goes to costume parties as the sleepdebtfairy so when I was high on marshmallows I made an alter ego for myself, the magical marshmallow elf a cute elf with an endless supply of marshmallows, ok did that clear things up or just confuse you more?)

I dug through my closet and pulled out a big clunky pair of knee high black lace up boots, a short plaid skirt and a shirt that said "The elves are back for your sanity" (I made that up myself I got the idea from the penguin shirt =P)

"Now all I need is pointy ears and a big bag of marshmallows, if I still had my author powers I could wish for that," I sighed then turn around "wait a minute I bet Tux has author powers!" I said running back to the kitchen where Tux was still sniffing what he cooked "Tux say I wish Molly had elf ears!"

"Um why?"

"Just do it!"

"Fine, I wish Molly had elf ears" tux sighed

I felt something then ran to the mirror then put a stupid grin on my face as I saw my ears were long and pointed like elves'.

~*~

Lady Tri was almost there when a message entered her head. "A costume party?" she said to herself then she turned around and started flying the opposite direction of where she was going and said "Lady Icer will have to wait, I need to get a costume so I'll blend in...."

***

*BananaGirl*

"Free food!" I jumped on my bed.

"Eh?" Quorky looked at me in confusion.

"J'dee just sent out a telepathic message! Costume party at Gohan's, free food!" I exclaimed joyfully.

"Oh no." Quorky muttered.

"Whats wrong? I thought you'd be happy to not eat the 'whore's' shit, or my shit for that matter." I stopped bouncing and looked at my muse.

"It's not that, it's the costume part."

"What? Whats wrong with costume parties?"

"Nothing, just what your going to be is embarrassing." Quorky shook his head.

"Eh? Do you even know what I'm gonna be?! Guess!" I said, excitement flashing in my eyes.

"A banana in pyjamas." Quorky smirked as my face fell.

"How'd you know?"

"It's obvious, your obsessed with them. Either that or a car."

"Yeah, I could go around saying 'beep, beep, brum, brum' and no one will look at me strangely!" I jumped around.

"Stick with the banana in pyjamas."

"Ooo, we need to...uh...examine Skittles room again!" I grinned at the prospect.

"Why?" Quorky looked at me warily.

"To see what shampoo he uses, silly!"

~*~

"Hurry, if he comes we're dead!" Quorky looked around nervously.

"Yeah, yeah." I muttered, rummaging around his drawers.

"I thought we were here for shampoo?" Quorky sighed impatiently.

"Right, thats usually in the bathroom." I dually noted. "Woah, freaky bathroom!"

"Whats so freaky?" Quorky asked, checking it out.

"It's a guys bathroom yet its so...clean!" I muttered, looking at the sparkling room.

"I find that offensive." Quorky folded his arms.

"Woah! Put a smirk and some spandex on you and you could be the next Vegeta!"

"Haha, you're very witty today." Quorky muttered sourly, quickly unfolding his arms.

"Ooo! He has L'oreal Kids! How sweet! He mustn't be able to take normal shampoo!" I inspected the bottle. "Tear free, I can see!" I said, quoting the advert.

"Hurry up!"

"Damn, Quorky. You're so uptight!" I commented, flinging some water at him.

"Eeep!" Quorky ran up the side of the wall, knocking off a mirror and causing it to smash.

"Tsk, tsk. Naughty monkey!" I playfully scolded, flinging more water at him.

"Just lets go!" My wet muse huffed.

"Ok....woah!" I exclaimed, slipping on a puddle of water. I grabbed the shower curtain to break my fall but it simply ripped and fell to a heap next to me on the floor. The shampoo in my hand squirting over the bathroom towels, sending green gunk sliding down them.

"Uh oh..." Quorky muttered.

"Ah well. It doesn't look that bad...does it?" I asked Quorky.

"Um...well, I guess..." Quorky trailed off.

"Lets go!" I said, hurrying out of the room.

***

*AlphaOmega*

I heard something in my head all of a sudden I think It was Jera she said there would be a costume party tomorrow so I thought of someone that I could be. I decided I would be Ankin Skywalker and all I would do is get my costume and ask Bulma if she could make me a light sabre.

***

*Seisetsu / Maria Cline / Raine*

Blake landed first on the Capsule Corp lawn, it was pitch black, everyone seemed to be asleep.

"Night time..." Blake murmured to himself. He looked at Lady Seru who just crossed her arms in annoyance at being dragged back here, but she wanted souvenirs.

Blake grabbed her suddenly and pulled her behind a tree as J'dee, Gohan and Pan came out of Capsule Corp.

"What luck in finding Goku there." J'dee grinned. "I wonder who he'd dress up as."

"I wanna be a super saiyan!!" Pan announced grinning.

"Ooooh that means hair dye!!" J'dee announced happily.

"You are not dying my daughter's hair!" Gohan protested.

Blake watched as Gohan picked up Pan and he placed a hand on J'dee's shoulder, she smiled placed two fingers to her forehead and vanished from sight.

"Traitor..." Blake grumbled after they left he looked at Lady Seru. "Lets go."

The two entered the capsule corp building quietly, their ki's lowered to that of something unnoticeable and began to look for their targets.

Blake spotted Eighteen in the lounge pacing, the television on.

"Ooooh Eighteen..."

Lady Seru grabbed him by the tail. "This way... Goku first." she growled.

"Right..." Blake couldn't help but take one more peek.

"Men." Seru grumbled.

They stopped outside a room. Seru peeked in. Tsunami lying on a bed a blanket over her and Yamcha and Goku both in the room Yamcha sitting in a chair watching over Tsunami worriedly his fists clenched. Goku standing by the window looking out at the quarter moon.

"There they are... Yamcha too." Seru said quietly.

Blake peeked in and he grinned. "Perfect two birds with one stone."

***

Goku turned to his friend with a frown. Damn, it must be eating him up inside. Goku was starting to think he shouldn't have taken down Turles. Sure Yamcha didn't stand a chance, but now his pride was wounded.

Yamcha placed a hand on Tsunami's forehead affectionately. He'd never let something like this happen to her again, ever. Tsunami had ended up crying herself to sleep after she recalled what happened when Turles abducted her. Yamcha gently pushed back a few loose strands of black and auburn hair from her face. It pained Goku to see his friend like this. To see someone you care about so much, suffer this way and you're powerless to do anything about it. He had never felt that way and hoped he never would. He walked towards Yamcha and placed a hand on his shoulder. Yamcha looked at him with that heart-wrenching frown still on his face. He turned back to the sleeping author on the bed.

"I think I'd better take her home now," Yamcha said, reaching to scoop up Tsunami into his arms.

***

"HOT DOGS GET YOUR HOTDOGS RIGHT HERE!!!"

"Hotdogs? At this time of night on Bulma's lawn?" Goku remarked.

"Could be another one of those authors..." Yamcha remarked opening the door and he turned round stopping seeing Seru and Blake standing there grinning.

"Lookie lookie..." Blake grinned. "Just the man I've been looking for. You know I blew up an entire town to get your attention..."

Seru walked past Yamcha. "Goku just the character I've been looking for."

Yamcha glared at Blake. "You again... what is with you?"

Blake looked to the author in his arms. "Awww doesn't she look cute?" he mocking drooled.

"Out of my way." Yamcha growled. "I have no time for you."

"Funny I made time for you."

"I should of never helped you. You've caused nothing but trouble you and these other freaks. Now get out of my way." Yamcha growled.

"Awwww he's gone all protective." Blake teased.

Goku turned round. "You two we'll take this outside and now. Yamcha take Tsunami and leave. I'll sort these two out."

"From what I was informed was that you had trouble with Artic, so how do you plan to deal with both of us?" Blake asked grinning.

Seru crossed her arms looking at Goku. "I'm just here for your gi, take it off and I'll go and you can fight him. I've seen your wardrobe, you have plenty others."

Goku blinked. "My gi?!" he held it tight. "Then what will I fight you in?"

"Well when I win I'll take it anyway so you might as well hand it over mirai Trunks and Piccolo stood no chance what do you think you can do?"

Goku growled. "Yamcha get Tsunami out of here I'll handle these to.

Blake laughed. "You better run because when you least expect it I'll be there for you!"

***

Yamcha growled at Sei, but complied with Goku and blasted through a nearby window and out into the cold night. The destruction he caused didn't register in his mind, nor did the stares he got from more authors. He had to get Tsunami to safety or there was no telling what that weirdo would do!

"Just what do you guys have against us, anyway? What did we ever do to you?" Goku asked angrily as he got into his fighting stance. Lady Seru sighed in annoyance and Sei just folded his arms.

"Well, Mirai Trunks killed #18 and I know someone who's dying to meet Yamcha," Sei remarked before getting into a fighting stance. Goku's brows rose, "You're talking about J'dee aren't you? I thought she was after Goten. And even so, Yamcha has a girlfriend already!"

Sei looked interested, "You mean that girl in his arms?" He looked over to the hole Yamcha made in the wall, "She was kinda cute, wasn't she?"

He turned at the sound of Goku's growling, "You just worry about me."

Sei got into a fighting stance of his own, "Okay, I will."

***

Seru grinned at the two of them as they took off to the back yard of capsule corp making two more holes in the walls.

"Hey I'm the one after his gi!!!" She said suddenly realising.

"But I wanna go first." Blake whined.

Seru looked round and she frowned. "You have five minutes... then it's my turn."

***

*Tobias / Mabelle / VegeChan / S'rac / Jan*

"She's been out for a while, Tobias. Do you think she'll wake up soon?" Kakuna asked. She was dressed in a black dress next to Trunks who was dressed in almost exactly what Tobias had been dressed in last night. Tobias glared at her and then looked back to Jan, who was lying on the couch. Her eyelids would flutter every now and then.

"Ugh.....I hurt so bad." Jan moaned, and her eyes slowly opened.

******

S'rac leaned up against the wall, in his thinking pose again. He opened his eyes and looked to Tobias' sister, still on the couch, lying unconscious. He frowned and sighed. He was getting frustrated of waiting. He was bored, and was wondering how long she'd be out. S'rac'd gotten all ready to go, and wasn't very patient at the moment. "She's been out for a while, Tobias. Do you think she'll wake up soon?" Kakuna asked. Tobias glared at her, and looked back to his sister. S'rac sighed again. He looked around. Everyone was all dressed up and ready to go, but here they were, standing around for who knows how long. S'rac looked back to Jan, and he saw that her eyes were starting to open slowly. "Ugh.....I hurt so bad," she moaned. S'rac finally stood up straight again, and let out a sigh of relief. He was wondering if they were ever going to leave.

******

I smirked as I looked at the two, I could see the similarity in their faces and their coloring, if you looked you could tell they were family, but at a glance they looked like two strangers. I chuckled as I looked at my mate's sister, she wasn't really my sister-in-law, but hell, she was close enough. I could sense that Toby was ticked that she was here and I wondered if he was jealous that his sister was here in this world that he was building his life in. I waited to see what would happen now that she was awake.

*****

"Toby!" I cried, leaping into his arms. I laughed crazily as I hugged him. I had found my oniisan! Toby pushed me away to look at me. He was smiling that damnable smirk of his that I always said made him look like Vegeta.

"Good to see you again, Jan. How did you get here?" he asked. I shrugged.

"Same as you guys I guess, but I was thinking of you when I crossed over." I said, and Mabelle sighed. I looked at her and she was sighing with delight, wearing a dark blue dress.

"How wonderful! Your love for each other brought her over!" she said, snuggling up to Tobias's back. I stared in awe, and Tobias shook his head.

"Jan, this is my mate, Mabelle." he said. I stared at her fro a moment when I felt one, no, TWO ki's growing inside Mabelle. I let out a shriek and leaped onto her in my joy to hug her.

"I'm going to be an aunt!" I cried, and everyone but Tobias laughed. He snarled and picked me up by the back of my collar, pulling me off of Mabelle, and holding me up. I grinned sheepishly at him, as his tail whipped behind him in anger. I shrugged my shoulders, which just seemed him to piss him off more. Uh oh......

*****

"So what do you want, Jan? Besides leaping on my mate in her condition!" he snarled. Jan gulped and looked at Mabelle and then back to him, worried.

"I didn't hurt her did I?" she asked, and Tobias dropped her on her ass with a snarl. Jan looked slowly up at him, starting with his black cowboy boots with the silver tips, the black jeans, and the red, long-sleeved dress shirt. He looked even more muscular than in the real world.

"No, but you sure as hell may have!" he cried. Mabelle gently placed her hand on his arm, and, eerily like Bulma could do to Vegeta, he calmed down in an instant.

*****

"Put her down, Toby," I whispered as I held onto his arm. I knew that to everyone it looked like I was calm, but I was FURIOUS! "She's entitled to be happy and I'm not made of glass. I've picked you up before, I think I can handle her. Besides, it's not everyday that you find out you're going to be an aunt." Toby looked at me like I was nuts and I gave him a glare. "Put her down now." He let her go and I smiled my best smile of appreciation at him. Thank goodness he loved me.

"Thanks," Jan said as she rubbed the back of her head and I smiled as I hugged her.

"Don't mind him," I said as I let go and walked back over to Toby. "He's just a little upset that he can't dance." I winked at him and he smirked as I wrapped my tail around his waist.

"Hey, why don't we bring Jan along dancing tonight?" S'rac said and I smiled, what a wonderful idea!

"N-," Toby began but I cut him off.

"That's a wonderful idea, S'rac! Jan, you're welcomed to join us at the dance club tonight if you want," I said as I held onto Toby, I could feel his anger through our bond. Dende, he was mad right now. I smiled as I reached up and kissed him as passionately as I could and I felt his anger subside.

"I don't know," he whispered as he kissed my neck and I purred as I hugged him.

"Please, she seems nice enough to me and I think it would be nice for her to make some friends while she's here," I said as I batted my eyes at him. He sighed as he glared at me.

"I hate it when you do that," he said and I purred against him.

"I'll make it up to you tonight," I whispered into his ear. He smirked as he pulled me close and kissed me again, there was my Toby.

*****

At first, S'rac had found the aftermath of Jan waking up amusing. Jan had glomped Tobias, found out she was going to be an aunt, glomped Mabelle, and gotten told off by Tobias. Now S'rac sat on the couch, slouching, as he watched Mabelle calm Tobias down. He was really getting tired of waiting. Tobias dropped his sister, and Mabelle helped her up. S'rac finally got up and made a suggestion. Maybe they'd finally be able to get out of here. It had been a while since he had been to the city, and he wanted to see what Satan City had to offer.

"Hey, why don't we bring Jan dancing tonight?" he asked.

He saw Mabelle smile. "That's a wonderful idea S'rac! Jan, you're welcomed to join us at the dance club tonight if you want," she said to Tobias' sister. He could see Tobias was not happy with that idea, but Mabelle kissed him, and he visibly calmed down. S'rac watched for the next minute or so, as the two talked, and kissed at each other, and finally, it seemed they were going to leave.

*****

"Gee, I guess you two really can irk each other." I heard Kakuna say in amusement, as Tobias restrained himself from beating me to a pulp. I could tell he was really upset at the fact that S'rac had invited me along with them. I think what really pissed him off was when Mabelle said it was a wonderful idea.

"I can I borrow some clothes for clubbing tonight?" I asked Mabelle.

"Sure!" she said, just as Tobias was about to say something. Mabelle shot him a glare as she showed me to the bedroom. I smiled as she showed me some clothes and I picked out a pair of tight jeans and a blue blouse. I change quickly and followed Mabelle outside where the others were waiting. I smiled.

*****

I was thankful Jan was close to my size and I didn't mind her selection at all.

"So what's with you and Toby?" she asked as she began to change and I felt a blush creep up my neck and cheeks.

"Well, I'm kind of sensitive to souls so when I first came here I ran into some bad people, I ran off to this lake and got caught in a storm. Toby had built this cabin and it was the first shelter I found. He let me stay and we just clicked," I said as I looked out the window at my garden. "We told each other how we felt and well, eventually we bonded. I guess it's a good thing we got sucked here or we'd have never met."

"That's cool," Jan said as she finished dressing. I smiled and led the way back out.

*****

"All set?" Tobias asked, and everyone nodded. He gave Jan a glare.

"And no feeding off of people you! I know exactly what you made yourself up to be!" he snarled. Everyone stared in shock at her, and Tobias smirked.

"Yes I am a vampire. I'm actually half vampeal and half Saiyin. We talked about it a lot." Jan said, and everyone's jaws dropped.

*****

S'rac's jaw dropped, as he looked at Tobias' sister. 'No wonder she was so pale!' he thought to himself. His face returned to normal, as he looked at her. He frowned. He had never trusted vampires. 'Then again, maybe I've seen to many movies...' he thought to himself. She seemed nice enough. And she was, formerly, a human. 'I'll still keep my guard up,' he thought. Icer and Lady Seru had been human too, and if the movies were correct, vampires were very deceptive.

*****

I blinked as I looked at Toby as he nodded, confirming that what Jan had said was true. I tried to say something, but nothing came out. I looked at him and laughed.

"Let's get going," I said as I started to take off, but was suddenly captured in a pair of steel arms.

"Allow me," Toby said as he picked me up and took off.

*****

"Well, we're here." Tobias said. They had landed outside of the same club Tobias and Mabelle had gone to before. Mabelle shot a look at Tobias but he was too busy keeping an eye on his younger sister.

*****

I sighed as Toby watched Jan, she seemed to be looking at several guys' necks and I felt disappointed. Here he had gone to all that trouble to learn how to dance and he was going to spend tonight baby sitting his sister who could take care of herself. I growled as I went right out into the crowd and started dancing. I knew in a few minutes I'd have someone to dance with whether or not it was Toby.

*****

I chuckled as Toby got distracted by something and I choose that time to slip away. I noticed this big, bury Asian guy slide up to me as I danced along with the music.

"What's your name beautiful?" he whispered and I giggled. I still hadn't fed today and he seemed to be big enough for a good feeding. I motioned with my finger for him to come closer and I whispered into his ear.

"Come out into the ally with me, and I promise it'll be your name on MY lips," the guy jerked but then smiled lewdly at me. Men, so easily baited. I giggled as I led him out side.......

*****

S'rac looked around inside the dance club they had come to. He smirked.

"Nice place, he whispered, as he took in the surroundings. He walked to the side of the dance floor and watched. S'rac saw the rest of the group make their way onto the dance floor and start dancing. He waited for the current song to end, and also walked onto the dance floor. still, as the song started. He closed his eyes, started to dance. As he got into the music, he started to mix his dance moves, with kata. He'd always thought it had made for an interesting style. He was interrupted, when he opened his eyes, and saw two women very close to him. He sighed, and continued to dance.

*****

Tobias saw Mabelle beginning to dance alone again and that SAME guy came up to her. His blood began to boil and he moved over to them, just as the guy placed his hands on her hips. He grabbed the guy's left hand at the wrist and slowly pulled it off of her. Mabelle stared in surprise as the guy's eyes

widened.

"Back off, buddy. She's my fiancee." Tobias hissed, giving the guy's wrist a good squeeze. Tobias could smell the faint scent of urine. The dude had pissed himself. He ran away as Tobias slid behind Mabelle and began to dance along to the music. Mabelle gave a small sigh and then giggled when he ran his tail along hers.

"Fiancee?" she murmured, as they danced slow and seductively together. Tobias chuckled.

"You didn't think I would be like Vegeta and mate but not marry?" he whispered into her ear. She smiled at him, as his hands snaked around her hips and stomach, grinding into one another. They kissed as everyone else danced around them.

*****

I smiled as I wrapped my tail around Toby's thigh, his was around my waist. We were making quite a scene and I smirked as he showed me how good he could dance. I chuckled as I leaned back into him, picking up the pace, let's see how much he had learn. I turned around to face Toby and purred into his ear as I ran my hands up and down his back. He groaned as he pulled me closer. We were suddenly interrupted.

'Hey all!! J'dee here. Costume Party at GOHAN'S!!! Tomorrow night!! Round Eight pm! Dress up and free food!!'

I slapped myself in the forehead and growled at myself. What a dunce, I forgot to give Gohan the papers from Videl. I looked at Toby and smiled at him.

"What's wrong now?" he asked with a funny look in his eyes.

"I've got to go give Gohan the papers, you know the divorce papers," I said as I broke away and Toby looked at me. "It'd be better if I went alone, after all, I don't think he likes you all that much. Remember all this started when you fell through their roof?" Toby suddenly nodded and I sighed.

"You've got a point there," he said as he stood back. I reached up and kissed him.

"Go to the bar and have a few drinks. A FEW," I said before I worked my way out of the club and Instant Transmission-ed to the cabin. I got the papers and IT-ed to Gohan's.

*****

It was harder to dance, with these two women so close to him. They were making sure no one else got close to him. He frowned and let out another sigh. He stopped and his eyes widened, when he heard a voice in his mind.

"Hey all!! J'dee here. Costume Party at GOHAN'S!!! Tomorrow night!! Round Eight pm! Dress up and free food!!"

"Hmmm," he said to himself. "Sounds fun. And I haven't seen to many authors in the last few days. Sure, I'll go," S'rac said to himself. He continued to dance for a few minutes, and stopped when he sensed Jan enter the building. He looked over at her and wondered, 'Where's she been?' She looked at him, and started to walk towards him. S'rac frowned, 'Wonder what she could want. She's not getting near my neck,' he thought, his distrust of vampires resurfacing, as she walked closer and closer.

*****

I dropped the guy with a grimace. He had been filling but it was mostly like a thick milkshake. He had steroids in his blood, and made it taste not as well as I hopped. The guy moaned and I kicked him. He had an enormous erection, as a result of being fed upon. The act was quit stimulating, for both. I sighed as I entered the club and saw S'rac. He was awkwardly dancing with couple of girls who seemed to be brushing any woman away from him. Yes he would do nicely, and it would piss Toby off.......

*****

I sighed as I stood there on the Gohan's doorstep and looked at the papers in my hands. This was going to be hard and I hoped Gohan would be in a good mood. I knocked on the door and tried not to fidget as I did. Gohan opened the door and he looked rather happy as he did. I noticed the bandage on his neck and I wondered who had done that, J'DEE! I tried not to show any emotion as I looked at him.

"Hi, Mabelle," he said as he looked at me, he was in his gi and he looked rather attractive. I sighed as I looked at him.

"Gohan, can I talk with you about something?" I asked as he followed me out of the house. He closed the door and I could sense Pan and J'dee upstairs. I hoped they were out of earshot.

"Sure thing, what about?" he asked and I looked at him as I sighed.

"Gohan, Toby and I saw Videl the other day, while you were in the past. She, she gave me these to give to you," I said as I handed him the papers. He read them and I watched his eyes widen as he took the news. I sighed as I placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be, I knew this was coming for awhile," he sighed as he turned back to the house. "You know, it was so great in the beginning, we loved each other, then we grew apart. I don't mind so much now. I have someone to fill the gap." I smirked.

"Tell her I said we'll be here tomorrow night," I said as I waved goodbye.

*****

I sat on the edge of the cliff for a second, I would be going back to the club in a few seconds. I looked out over the beautiful view and sighed. I said as small chant and watched as the portal opened in front of me, my tarot cards fell through into my hands. I smiled, I may not be a good witch, but I could read the cards. I smiled as I flipped the cards around in my hand and watched as my card, the Magician seemed to appear at the top. I wished the cards back to the cabin, I would have to see what the future held when we got home and everyone was asleep.

***

*J'dee*

I sat by Pan's bed watching her sleep and I sighed to myself watching her sleep I felt Mabelle's energy outside and it was there only for a brief second. I didn't move and then it was gone. I stood up and walked down the stairs and looked at Gohan holding some papers in his hand coming in from outside, he looked up at me and he smiled.

"Is she asleep?" He asked.

I nodded slowly. "Yeah... was that Mabelle?" I asked.

"It was she gave me these." He handed the papers over to me and I looked at them and I nearly dropped them I was so stunned.

"No...." I shook my head and looked at him.

"Hey it's okay..."

"It's not okay... I've messed things up so badly...."

"Hey relax... I'm fine, Mabelle said to tell you that they will be here tomorrow night-" He started to explain but I gave him the papers back hurriedly and I ran in to the room to begin rummaging through my stuff.

Gohan came in to the room and saw me throwing my stuff in to a bag quickly. I was mentally freaking out and getting ready to make a runner.

"Don't you even dare." He said grabbing me.

"I.... oh..... megami.... gomen Gohan... it's just-" he actually cared?

"You're used to running away aren't you?"

I looked at the wall and sighed. I felt Gohan touch my shoulder and he removed the bag putting it on the chair and I looked at him.

"Jay... you don't have to run."

I hugged my arms and sighed, Gohan pulled me close and embraced me. It was something I hadn't felt before, sure I've been hugged, but there was something emotional behind this one. I looked up at Gohan and I touched the bandage on his neck from where I'd bitten him, I fingered it lightly and I saw his eyes watching me. His hand reached up and touched mine and removed it from his neck and placed it round his waist instead.

"Don't leave." he whispered in my ear.

I felt my entire body tremble at the closeness that had become between us. I cared so much for him suddenly. When a week ago I knew he wasn't real. Yet now here he was in front of me actually caring about me. I'd never had that. Well not in this emotional level before.

I felt Gohan brush some hair from my face as he kissed me and I felt myself respond so much more than I intended too.

"It's okay to open up... I'm not going to hurt you."

I blinked and looked at him knowing he had seen in to my very mind, the memories I had and the ones that I couldn't see, that I had locked behind wooden doors for the pain of them was to great, for my mind to cope with.

His hand moved to the front of my gi and I looked down as he pulled at the cord undoing it, I felt my insides begin to tremble, nervousness rushing through me. Every other time we'd come so close we had been interrupted.

My hand touched the doorhandle and Gohan looked at me, he probably thought I was going to bolt, until I did something else. He watched the energy slip from my hand and touch the door handle. Gohan listened as I whispered an incantation.

"By powers of three times three times three, I do place an astral lock, upon thee, may I not be disturbed until I have finished my task, with, no harm to me or the innocent, as I will it, so mote it be..."

The doorhandle glowed with a white light for a second, then the magick seemed to absorb into the doorhandle.

I felt Gohan nuzzle at my neck and I sucked in a breath as I felt my gi top fall to the ground with a soft material 'plonk'. My breathing began deep and ragged as I felt my white tank being removed. I ran my hands through Gohan's hair as my body temperature rose suddenly. Gohan scooped me up and we fell on to the bed his body hoovering only millimetres above mine as our lips meet.

***

*Seisetsu / Maria Cline*

Lady Seru slung Goku's gi over her shoulder and looked at Blake and handed him a camera. Blake shrugged as she put a foot on Goku and made a muscle pose that would make the Ginyu force envious and Blake snapped a couple of photos and handed the camera back to her.

"You know the only real challenge for us here is the other authors." Blake mused. "These guys are weak..." He added as if it was a major disappointment.

"I wonder why Vegeta didn't come out when he heard the battle?" Lady Seru asked.

Blake frowned. "Probably with Bulma right this minute."

Lady Seru frowned. "Mental image yuck."

Blake stretched his joints. "So what do we do now?" He asked bored.

Lady Seru shrugged. "I'm actually hungry."

"Hmmmm, me too. I say we get something sugary."

"I just wanted a burger, but please yourself. I'm sure they have deserts where ever we're going."

Bryce walked up to them conjuring up a hotdog.

"No." Blake remarked. "I want sugar, not a hotdog, so don't even ask."

"I wasn't going to friend. It's for me. I just wanted to enquire what me, and my little brother can do until this costume party tomorrow?"

"Go cause some havoc or something I don't care, when I want you, you'll know."

Bryce shrugged and he walked off eating his hotdog.

"That guy is weird." Lady Seru commented. "No weirder than we are, but weird."

"J'dee's creation go figure." Blake remarked as if that explained everything and the two super villains took to the sky to find some food enterprise they could blast for free food.

***

*Eternity*

The candles danced rhythmically casting erratic shadows across the room, and the curtains at the window billowed softly with a passing breeze. There was an extended moment of breathless silence before the music swelled and filled the air around us.

The way you're bathed in light
reminds me of that night
God laid me down into your rose garden of trust...


He held out a hand and smiled somewhat shyly. My heart skipped a beat as I accepted and felt him pull me near. The candlelight touched those perfect blue eyes, and a few stray strands of lavender hair brushed my cheek as he leaned closer.

And I was swept away
with nothing left to say
Some helpless fool
Yeah I was lost in a swoon of peace...


We danced together, simple perfection, oblivious to the world. Here, in this moment, nothing else existed but he and I and the music that moved us.

You're all I need to find
so when the time is right
Come to me sweetly, come to me
come to me


I closed my eyes, feeling the warmth of his breath mere seconds before his lips caught my own. There was such tenderness, such love in that simple action that I truly believe time itself ceased in wonder. It was a feeling like I'd never known before...breathtakingly new and yet painfully familiar all at once.

Oh yeah we meet again
it's like we never left
time in between was just a dream
did we leave this place?


His lips lightly touched my neck sending a shiver through my body, and we continued to dance as the candles burned. The moonlight embraced us, shimmering silver ribbons streaming across the bed.

This crazy fog surrounds me
you wrap your legs around me
all I can do to try and breath
let me breath, so that I
so we can go together...


The music carried us away, and I became lost in his arms, his eyes, his kiss. And I knew, without words, that he felt the same. That gentle touch and the desire in his eyes, told me everything that I needed to know, and as the dance drew to its finale, my soul became complete.

I awoke the following morning with Trunks' arms wrapped around me and my tail curled possessively around his leg. The early morning light filtered drowsily through the curtains. Silently I slipped from his embrace pausing for just one moment to watch him sleeping peacefully.

A contented smile touched my lips as I pulled one of Trunks' tee shirts from the dresser drawer and slipped it on. With a final glance, I stepped out of the room and wandered downstairs.

Images from the previous night drifted through my mind, so it really isn't surprising that I failed to sense that someone was in the kitchen. " I didn't know anyone was here, " I said trying to keep the nervous lilt from my voice.

All at once it occurred to me...J'dee's message about the costume party. I'd heard the telepathic announcement a short while before Trunks and I had consummated our relationship. I just hadn't put two and two together at the time. They must have returned while we were upstairs talking and listening to music. I grew pale and blushed simultaneously wondering just who all had been at the house.

His arms were crossed, ebony eyes glaring from an otherwise expressionless face. One dark brow raised suspiciously as the Prince assessed my attire. It took all my nerve not to make a hasty retreat. I had yet to speak directly with Vegeta, but this certainly did not seem like a good time.

He crossed the room without a word, studying me carefully. Trunks' scent was all over me; there was no way to hide the obvious as he slowly circled. His eyes narrowed curiously as one hand shot out to push back my hair revealing the tell tale crimson mark emblazoned on the pale flesh.

It was impossible to interpret the look on his face. I would dare to think that perhaps the Prince was uncertain how to react. It was definitely safe to assume that this was the last thing he expected to happen during his absence. " You will meet me in the gravity chamber tomorrow. " It was the only thing he said before walking out of the room.

I was left staring after him speechlessly. What was there to say anyhow? All I could do was hope that Vegeta wasn't going to kill me.

At that moment I felt Trunks stirring and knew he had just woken. It would be difficult to hide my little appointment from him, but I didn't want him interfering. No. Regardless of the cost, I would earn the Prince's respect on my own.

As I made my way back upstairs a horrible thought struck me...sooner or later I'd have to face Bulma. I cringed and realised that getting my rear end kicked by Vegeta was nothing compared to what she would have in store for me.

******

To Be Continued...

Don't forget to r & r pleeeeeeeeeeeaase I love reading reviews!!!! Though what author doesn't!

No one's written a lemon yet and we're this far through and the storyline is still brilliant!! Lol hehe anywho I've decided if anyone does, then I will place the lemons up on a separate doco all together so those who wanna read them can…. That way I can keep this ficcie as a G rating… I'm one of those crazy authors who ALWAYS writes one… sometimes I use them sometimes I don't… I actually got the sperate doco idea from Brandon B (who by the way writes brilliant T/P fics check his stuff out!!) *smiles* It made me think some authors cam REALLY close to writing a lemon piece but didn't and incase they want to without offending the reader just send it to me state what part of the fic it's from and I'll throw it up in order….

Only one chapter in this update!! What a shocker!! Oh well!! Hope you enjoyed it! Let me know in the REVIEWS hahahahaha!!! K too much sugar for me….

~J'dee