Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Spar Crazy ( Chapter 38 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Spar Crazy*

*We are the youth we'll take your fascism away,

we are the youth apologise for another day,

we are the youth and politicians are so sure,

we are the youth and we are knocking on death's door*

***

*Tobias / Mabelle / VegeChan / S'rac* (cont'd)

"WHAT THE HELL??!!" Trunks screamed as the new GR blasted sky high. Mabelle screamed and was about to blast over when she heard the sounds of blows being exchanged.

"Holy shit!" Kakuna shouted as a SSJ4 Tobias and a SSJ4 S'rac exchanged blows. Tobias slammed his fist into S'rac's, the explosion ringing for hundreds of miles. Tobias snarled and slammed his forehead into S'rac's who reeled back. Tobias slammed his right floor into S'rac's side, and S'rac caught it. S'rac slammed them down into the ground, getting a scream out of Tobias. Tobias fired point blank into S'rac face, who clutched at his eyes with a scream of his own. The two men staggered a bit, Tobias testing his leg and finding it wasn't broken. They faced each other, both wearing that smile every Saiyan wore when locked in combat with a powerful opponent. They charged forward again, each throwing their fist at the other's stomach. There was a huge explosion and both doubled over. With a snarl they took to the air.

*****

I watched in wonder as the two of them fought, it was quite impressive and I was very entertained. I watched Mabelle though, her eyes were dilated as if she was expecting to jump into the fight and I knew she was just worried. I sighed as I looked up, they were going to be sore that was a fact.

*****

"Do we dare stop them?" Kakuna asked. Both men had been fighting for so hard, so long, they were no longer able to maintain their SSJ forms. They were slamming each other around as much as their strength could allow. Both of them were still smiling, but they were bloody and looked exhausted.

"Give........up.......yet........?" S'rac panted as they stood there. Tobias smiled even more.

"No............You?" Tobias gasped. S'rac shook his head, smiling even more. They were about to leapt back into it when Mabelle screamed at them.

"Will you two knock it off? It's almost eight o'clock at night!" she snapped. Tobias grinned, and turned back to S'rac.

"What do you say, one last blast to see who's the winner?" he asked, able to catch his breath. S'rac nodded and cupped his hands at his sides. Tobias grinned, and cupped a hand at each side. He hadn't used his Hell's Rage yet, so S'rac was in for a shock.

"KA...........ME........HA.......ME............." S'rac said.

"HELL'S..............." Toby countered. Trunks looked at where everyone was standing, and that Tobias and S'rac where only twenty feet away. He snatched Kakuna and Mabelle and blasted into the air. Mabelle called Nimbus and stood on him as Tobias and S'rac gathered thier energy up. S'rac's a bright

blue, Tobias a flame red. Tobias smirked as he altered the ki into flames.

"HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" S'rac bellowed, thrusting his hands forward.

"RAAAAAAAGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!" Tobias sreamed, slamming his hands together in front of him. Their beams, Tobias' red and S'rac's blue, slammed into one another, forming a huge purple ball of energy and flames. They threw off flames and bolts of energy. Mabelle screamed, and everyone shielded their

eyes as the ball exploded. When the light dimmed, both men were on their backs, gasping for breath. S'rac looked a little singed but okay.

"I have to say that ended in a tie." Trunks said, as the two staggered to their feet. S'rac pulled two senzu beans from his now ragged pouched and tossed one to Tobias. They each ate their bean and straightened as their bodes healed.

"Go get showered! Both of you!" Mabelle ordered. Tobias and S'rac nodded, Tobias heading for the cabin, S'rac for his cave. As they walked off Mabelle muttered, "Men."

*****

S'rac smiled as he lay on his back. He reached into his pouch and pulled out two Senzu Beans. He threw one to Tobias, and ate his. He swallowed, and felt his cuts and bruises begin to heal. S'rac pushed himself up, off the ground and stood, looking at Tobias, who was standing as well. They both smirked at each other, and Mabelle ordered them both to get showered.

S'rac turned to his cave, and gave one last glance over his shoulder at Tobias, as he walked away. After another moment, S'rac turned, and started to walk to his GR. He smirked again said softly to himself, "He has a special attack eh? Next time I'll have to use mine."

***

*Seisetsu / Maria Cline*

"So the evil in you finally emerges." Lady Seru spoke, she seemed somewhat disappointed in Blake's lengthy time it too for him to transform.

"I'm fully aware of my capabilities. And I am fully aware of yours..."

"Hmph. Well this better be good I've got Z senshi to fight."

"How's this, Goku and Yamcha are at Capsule Corp. I want Yamcha for a ransom and perhaps you could Goku's gi..." Blake shrugged.

Lady Seru smirked. "Something else to add to my collection..."

Blake looked over at where mirai's jacket was and Piccolo's cape.

"Actually that jacket..."

Lady Seru glared at him. "Hey if you want it you're going to have to fight him for another one. This one's mine, I fought him for it fair and square."

"Nooooo J'dee she has an obsession for coats... or jackets. Can I borrow that jacket for a small while to lure her out."

"She has an obsession for coats?" Lady Seru gave Blake a side long glance like he was crazy. "What type of weirdo is she?"

Blake shrugged. "Well in her list of favorite dragonball z people is mirai Trunks, she's a fan of his... I want to use that jacket to lure her out-"

"Hey what about Goku's gi?" Lady Seru asked.

"Well get it... don't worry and I'm sure you're interested in Vegeta's spandex too." Blade drooled his voice thick with sarcasm.

"Don't hassle or I won't think twice before beating you to the ground."

"Fine we'll got o Capsule Corp. Find Goku, and I'll help you steal his gi."

Lady Seru nodded. "Good."

Alex and Bryce looked at each other and Alex sighed shaking his head. "This is getting way to odd for me."

"You two!" Blake interrupted. "Will be the distraction to lure Goku out."

Bryce chuckled. "I have the perfect plan." he conjured up a hotdog out of thin air and took a bite.

"YOU ARE NOT USING HOTDOGS!!!" Alex shouted at his older but significantly more insane brother.

"Wait... I'm picking up something." Blake grinned. "J'dee's sending out a telepathic message."

Lady Seru grinned as she heard it. "They're all to be there that's for sure..."

***

Maria Nomad was shown a room where she could stay by one of the fellow authoress' So settling herself down on the bed, she tried to contemplate her evil's half plans. Her long tail twitched as she thought long and hard, but nothing was coming... She knew though that she was up to something. She could sense it.

She rolled over on her side and looked at the hallway light outlining the shape of the door. She heard Goku's voice as he walked down the hallway.

"So you going Yamcha?" Goku asked.

"No, reporters indicated that Blake left over several hours ago, pointless me going out there now if he's not there. Besides he's only after Eighteen, I'm just bait for that crazy saiyan who started this whole thing. If he wants bait no offence Goku, but he should use Gohan now."

"What makes you so sure?"

"Are you kidding Goku, Videl called me left a message on my answer phone she's divorced Gohan apparently because it seemed like he wasn't..." Yamcha's voice trailed off as him and Goku walked off down the hallway.

Maria knew they were heading back to the med bay where that injured saiyan woman was, she'd heard a couple of other authors around the area talking about it.

From what she could remember was that her evil half was interested in stealing all the Z senshi's clothing. So how would she go about finding out who's next? Maria was about to give up for the night and get some sleep when she heard the telepathic message and it seemed she knew exactly where she was going to strike next.

***

*J'dee*

I felt my body shiver slightly and I looked up as Gohan's eyes flickered open and he looked at me. "Cold are we?" he asked his voice slightly filled up with sleep.

"Yea sorry." I murmured.

Gohan looked at me. "Stop saying your sorry..."

"You'd apologise too, if you've been through what I have."

"Why don't you tell me?" Gohan asked his dark eyes looked in to my own.

I sat up suddenly and looked away. "It hurts..." I paused. "To mention it."

"I know about the rape, but it's something deeper isn't it?"

I felt myself twitch just thinking about it. "I'm just unlucky."

Gohan moved up behind me and I felt his arms wrap around me comforting me. "You feel like you need to vent something out. How about a sparring match? Me and you?"

Tingles ran up the side of my neck as Gohan nuzzled me there and I sucked in a breath I felt myself almost willingly respond.

"Sparring... what a good idea!!" I jumped off the bed quickly and grabbed my gi and ran in to the bathroom. "Meet you outside."

I heard Gohan sigh and flop back on the bed. "What am I doing?" I heard him ask himself. "I'm married and I'm trying to flirt with a student. Stupid, Gohan, stupid."

I placed my hand up against the door and I sighed. "Married..." I breathed. "What did I do to deserve such torture in my life?" I turned round and began to change in to my gi, I pulled my hair up in to a pony tail. I was going to have to find a way to distract Gohan from me. 'A party...' I thought suddenly. 'A costume party!' I grinned to myself. 'Most excellent.... I'll make the announcement... tonight after the sparring match but I'll do it Telepathically.'

***

I rolled my shoulders and twisted my upper body stretching one arm across my chest and holding it there with my hand and then twisting the other way and doing the same. Gohan was stretching his legs. This was the spar I'd been waiting for...

Mystick verses Magick...

Gohan smirked at me and I looked at him, he was damn sexy when he smirked like that. I smirked back at him.

"I warn you I'm not going to go easy on you." Gohan said his voice serious.

"I don't want you to." I replied I stretched my legs and grinned at Gohan. "Mocheeba."

"Mo-what?" he questioned.

"Uk band... it's a saying of mine. I used to say it to annoy every and anyone... before that I'd just start singing Bob the builder or the end song for Lamb Chops play-along."

"Sometimes I wonder about your sanity Jera I really do."

"Sanity is a cosy lie Gohan."

"Right enough talk lets see what you're really made of." I jumped back as he began to power up.

Pan appeared at her bedroom window rubbing her eyes tiredly and she looked out at us. "We're just sparring Pan go back to bed." Gohan called out at her.

She nodded and then shuffled off back to bed. She was such a cute child. I knew Gohan cared alot for her. I wished my father had cared that much about me.

I looked at Gohan standing there in the second level of super saiyan, he knew that's as high I could go. But then again I think that's as high as he could go I wasn't to sure.

I began to power up and Gohan smirked at me like he knew something I didn't. I guess I'd already made one mistake I just couldn't guess what it was. He after all had been doing this a lot longer than I had.

I watched as Tiger came to the door and she sat down on the doorstep to watch us. "Mistake number two!" I heard Gohan shout and I ducked as his fist sailed over where my neck had been and I flew skywards quickly and Gohan took after me taking the spar to the air.

"I don't even know what mistake number one was!" I cried out crossing my arms protecting my head in a block as Gohan punched.

"Your powering up."

"Well excuse me I only reached this level like not to long ago!! I haven't had time to practice!!" I shouted and phased out and behind Gohan spinning round in a kick that he dodged easily enough.

We exchanged kicks, punches, blocks for several minutes till Gohan flew back from and he began to power up I saw him pull his hands back to his side.

"You better have a special attack to counter this..." He remarked seriously. "Kaaaaa-"

"Crap..." I breathed and began to power up. 'Think up an attack like really quickly or ya gunna be entrails!!' I thought panicked.

"Meeeee..."

'Sala nato....' I mentally cursed in hindi.

"Haaaaa..."

'Kuso... I'm dead....'

"Meeeee..."

'Kuri wahine....' I mentally grumbled in Maori then I blinked. 'THAT'S IT!!' I mentally cried out.

'I'm a kiwi I wrote a fic about a kiwi girl in the DBZ world and what was her trade mark attack? Solar flare cross with scatter shot and Yamcha's spirit bomb... this will surprise him...' I chuckled to myself. This was going to be fun to see Gohan's reaction considering in my fic he'd been half of the reason I learnt that attack. Well the kawaii ten year old him.

(AN: Yamcha's Spirit bomb is Sokidan for those Jap fans that will protest and say Goku is the only one who knows spirit bomb, sokidan is where Yamcha can control a ki ball about the size of a basketball with a direction of his hand, he used it in the 'Tree of might' movie and the dbz saiyan saga episode where Tien, himself, Krillen, Chaoitsu were sent 100 yrs in to the past of planet Vegeta, in the pendulum room, my brother pointed that out to me.)

I raised my hands to my forehead and I began to draw on the light from the moon and Gohan smirked like he thought I was nuts trying the solar flare at night.

"HAAAAA!!!"

"SOUND BLASTER ATTACK!!!" I shouted as loud as I could calling on my energy and suddenly a brilliant flash of pale light shot outwards and I took off skywards higher than I'd ever flown before. Then several balls of light shot out and towards Gohan surrounding him and he blinked then smirked recognising the attack immediately as Piccolo's scatter shot, that was until the music started blaring from out of nowhere defining him and the light shot out in all directions blinding him.

Never knew we were living in a world with a mind that could be so sure,

never knew we were living in a world with a mind that could be so small,

never knew we were living in a world and the world is an open court,

maybe we don't want to live in a world where innocent is so short.

We'll make it up to you in the year two thousand

build it up for you in the year two thousand

make it up for you in the year two thousand,

build it up for you in the year two thousand with you...

(A.N: So sue me I like Silverchair!!!)

Before Gohan knew it I was phasing in and out all over the place making it hard for the only sense he had left to track me.

"Tricky, tricky, tricky..." I heard him murmur.

He was then knocked out of the sky as I charged own on him from above sending him downwards and he stopped himself moments before hitting the garden and he looked up at me and smirked.

"Someone's got a few tricks up her sleeve."

"I know." I grinned.

"But you depleted most of your energy with that attack, not to mention woke up half of the forest."

"Always picking out a weakness." I grumbled. "Men it's all they do- complain and pick, pick, pick."

Suddenly Gohan was right in front of me and I jumped back suddenly, I felt my body twitch again with that strange sensation.

'Damn this!! All because Sei told me to peek in on him in the shower!!'

Gohan moved close to me and I suddenly smirked. "MOCHEEBA!!!" I then laughed the phased out and Gohan sighed.

"What is it with that word?"

"Mocheeba is as interesting as the word blue!" I exclaimed.

"Blue.... riiiiiiiight." Gohan phased after me.

I kept phasing in and out announcing odd words at odd moments. "Pink!!"

"Stop that!"

"Thiiiiiiiiiiiiink Pink!!"

"J'dee!!"

"Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue!"

"Jera!!!"

I was suddenly grabbed and slammed in to a tree and I couldn't help but crack up laughing. Gohan sighed and he looked at me.

"What is it with you that is going to drive me nuts?!" He exclaimed.

"Ya know pink as a word actually suits the pink sound cause pink is perky color and when ya say pink it sounds perky, like blue, when you say blue, it actually sounds blue, like really sad and stuff..."

Gohan sighed and he let me go and rubbed his temples.

"DUCK!!" I shouted at him.

Gohan ducked as I flew over his head with a flying side kick and I landed on the ground. Gohan grinned at me suddenly.

"I see what you're up to... distract me while you get your energy back. Sneaky."

"BOB!!" I cried and charged at him with a triple punch combo head sternum solar plexus and Gohan blocked each one.

"What are you doing?!" Gohan asked me like I was going nuts.

"When you guys-" I ducked a punch Gohan threw in my direction, "fight each other-" He ducked one of my spinning round house kicks. "You say some stupid name-"

"Hey!" Gohan protested, I dodged an energy attack as he blasted a quick one at me.

"Shush I'm not finished yet!"

"Fine!!!...." I threw an energy attack back. He moved out of the way.

"So I'm doing the same! EVERY BODY MAMBO!!!" I powered up a blast and shot it out in his direction.

"J'DEEEEEE!!!" Gohan growled and countered the energy blast.

I giggled and the energy blasts were directed skyward by Gohan's control.

"Awwwww no fair!!" I powered up another blast and fired it at him. "BLUEBIRD!!"

"What the-" Gohan powered up a blast blocking mine. "What is bluebird?"

"It a brand name for a packet of potato chips."

"That is it Jera I've had enough of this I'm ending this craziness right now!!" He powered up his blast shooting directly in to the center of mine. "RYOUGA HIBIKI!!!" he shouted.

"Eh?!" That took me completely by surprise and I was sent backwards and crashed through several trees.

I groaned and Gohan stepped over me and I looked up at him. "What on earth did you say that for?!" I jumped to my feet demanding.

"I had to get you to stop being weird."

"But why are you shouting out the name of some anime guy who has the a bad sense of direction!! You know I have a bad sense of direction!! And I'm going to take that personally?!?!"

"Uh huh... well look at you little miss lets yell a brand of potato chips to get me confused so you have a better advantage. That's cheating!!"

"Hey so I couldn't think up an original attack name so sue me!!!" I shouted back at him.

Here we went again with the arguing thing, but I admit I loved it. This is what I'd been craving in a relationship a challenge a reaction from the guy instead of him being submissive when he found me to demanding or too strong for him to control.

"Hey calm down...." Gohan grabbed me. "Lets just clean up."

"I'm going to throw a party." I announced as Gohan dragged me to the front door. "A costume party here tomorrow night, then we can all go out clubbing."

"You're to young to go out clubbing."

"Then I can just wish myself older."

Gohan looked at me and he stopped suddenly I saw a strange look come across his face. "You can do that?" He asked.

I blinked and nodded slowly. "Yea."

"Then why haven't you?"

"I- uh... don't know." I felt suddenly awkward.

"How old would you wish yourself?" He asked.

"Early twenties..."

"I'll make you go to college you know that." He smirked at me.

"Well I haven't done it yet so until then I'm still just your student." I walked past him inside. Cutting the telepathic contact I had with Gohan I announced the costume party to the authors.

'Hey all!! J'dee here. Costume Party at GOHAN'S!!! Tomorrow night!! Round Eight pm! Dress up and free food!!'

I walked in to the bedroom and stripped the gi off and grabbed a night shirt and got changed for bed and crawled in. The door opened and Gohan looked at me.

"Damn you I think you busted my shoulder." I grumbled.

Gohan smiled. "You'll be okay don't complain it could of been worse."

"Yeah I guess."

"So what's your costume going to be?" He asked.

I grinned. "I'm going as a communist!"

"A what?" Gohan blinked. "You better not!!"

"Okay how about just a hippy? Minus the flowers 'cause that's just like really, really pansy looking." I asked hopefully.

"Fine a hippy then." Gohan sighed.

"What about you?"

"You want me to dress up?"

"Yeah!" I grinned excitedly, I don't know why I liked costume parties I guess cause it was kinda fun. "How about as Brandon Lee from the Crow I can do the face paint."

"You are not painting my face." Gohan frowned.

"But the tight leather pants would look really good on you."

"The what?!" He blinked then shook his head. "No I have an idea in mind."

"Oh megami no please don't go as the Great Saiyaman!"

"Hey how'd you know?!"

I rolled my arms. "Gohan you are predictable."

Gohan climbed in to the other side of the bed. "I'm not that predictable am I?"

I nodded. "Since we're getting this bond thing you are."

"Don't you like saiyaman?"

"Oh are you kidding I have the saiyaman action figure!" I quickly covered my mouth.

Gohan smirked as I flushed red. He pulled me close to him.

"So you like saiyaman..." He purred and I giggled.

"Of course I like saiyaman who doesn't..."

I felt Gohan begin nuzzling at me neck and I let out a content sigh. I then I felt the sudden bite and I gasped. "Gohan..." I felt him draw blood and the deep part inside me that really really wanted him, let him.

"Claim me Jera..." I heard him murmur.

I sunk my teeth in to his neck and I heard him groan. His hands then began to slip up under my tank-top... when the door opened.

"Daddy- I'm not sleepy..." Pan remarked from the door.

I almost cracked up laughing at Gohan's frustrated expression. Last time we'd been interrupted by Seisetsu coming in on us after he had a shower the look on Sei's face had been beetroot red and he'd turned round and walked out calling me a traitor to Yamcha fans everywhere. Now here it was Pan interrupting us. I was somewhat relieved since I hadn't technically wished myself older so I could get Gohan in deep trouble at Orange star high.

"Get her a glass of warm milk Gohan it always works wonders." I said softly.

Gohan slipped out of the bed and watched him take Pan's hand and lead her to the kitchen and I flopped back on the bed and touched the side of my neck.

'Man I'm so gunna get slaughtered for that... but DAMN he's so cuttttttte!!!'

I looked up as Gohan walked back in and he sighed. "You sense that?" He asked me.

I sat up and stretched my energy out to see what he was talking about and I nodded. "A new arrival. Gah!!! Vegeta's gunna be really pissed at me." I sighed.

"I say we check it out and that way you can mention the costume party to Bulma. Since not all of us has telepathic powers."

"Hey I didn't get mine until I arrived so shush, your just jealousy."

"Can I come too?" Pan asked fro the doorway.

"Yeah why not." Gohan smiled. "Since none of us seem to be getting much sleep anyway."

"Now I have to get changed again." I let out a sigh and laughed as Gohan grabbed me round the waist and nuzzled my neck.

"What's wrong with this?" he purred finging my night attire.

"Hello night shirt!!" I exclaimed flustered.

Pan smiled. "I'ma get changed to!!" She grabbed my hand. "Come come... mommy usually helps me pick something out but she's not back yet."

"Bye Gohan!" I laughed as the little chibi pulled me out of the room.

***

*JanFF8Lover*

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes and hissed

as the morning sun peaked in threw the curtains. I waved my hand at them with a

snarl and they shut. I yawned and got up, my hair swaying behind me. I saw my

reflection in the mirror and I smirked. My brown hair was still as long as ever

(I like to keep it down to my hips ~giggles~), my skin was paler than usual, my

green eyes had a small tint of red in them, and my lips seemed redder and fuller.

I smiled happily when I also noticed my Saiyin tail waving behind me.

"It worked! Now how did I get here?" I wondered aloud. I walked out side

and squinted at the morning sun. I hurried to my car, which was still on the

lawn, and quickly got inside, snatching my shades. I put them on, and smile as

the pain slowly faded. I turned the car on and pulled it into the driveway. I

got out and smiled as I caught a whiff of the scents in the air. This was so

cool! As I was walking away a security alarm sounded. I realised too late that

I had parked in the secure area and that the system was protecting my own car

from me!

I leaped out of the way as a laser blast hit the ground right where I had

been. I realised I had over used my strength, and I was now flying threw the

air at the edge of the roof. I groaned as I closed my eyes for impact.

~~~~~~~~~~

"A little help!" I cried down to the girl I had seen yesterday. My

sunglasses had fallen off at the impact, and the sun was really starting to get

to me now. She smiled and ran over, with her arms out. I took a deep breath

and let go, hoping that I wouldn't fall. To my amazement I slowly floated to the

ground.

"Oh, I forgot I could fly!" I said. She chuckled, making her neck twitch

a bit. I swallowed as hunger and then sun began to catch up to me. I fainted

again.

~~~~~~~~

"Wake up you baka onna!" cried a deep male voice. I groaned and sat up,

clutching my head. I slowly opened my eyes and to my relief the blinds were

still shut. I saw Bulma and Vegeta standing there, looking down at me. Bulma

looked worried while Vegeta just looked annoyed.

"I'm sorry about that. my husband gets a little out of control sometimes.

I'm Bulma Briefs and this is my husband Vegeta." she said, I smiled.

"I know." I said. Vegeta threw up his hands in disgust as Bulma sighed.

"Great, another one!" Vegeta snarled. My mouth dropped in shock.

"There are others here who came like I did?" I asked shocked as Bulma

nodded. I noticed my sunglasses on the coffee table and slowly reached for

them. As I did Bulma picked up a small remote.

"Its so dark in here." she muttered. Just as I reached my glasses she

pressed a button and the shades snapped open all the way. Blinded by the noon

sun, I hissed and leaped off the couch into the darkest corner of the room. I

quickly pulled my shades on as Vegeta snarled, standing in front of Bulma.

"Kyuketsuki!" he hissed, and I nodded. He knew alright.

"What? Vegeta don't be absurd!" Bulma said, trying to get around him.

"I am afraid he's right Bulma-san. I am kyuketsuki. Well half anyway. I

am also half Saiyin." I said. Bulma's eyes widened.

"A vampire? Here? In my home?" she asked, in awe. I laughed at Vegeta's

surprised expression.

"Don't be so surprised, Prince Vegeta. They also have tales of vampires as

well as saiyins." I bluffed. Pray to let this work......

"Humph! This getting damn annoying." He snarled, and stalked off. Bulma

sighed and looked back to me with a smile.

"Sorry about that, are you...I mean do you eat food and would you like

some?" she asked. I could see her veins throbbing in her neck, as my vision

picked up her blood. My mouth watered by my stomach growled for food as well.

"I eat both." I said. I sighed and looked around. Unlike others, I would

ask to feed.

"Well.....I think I know a way we can get you something to uh.....drink."

she said, walking out. Curious, I followed her.

~~~~~~~~

"Yes, that's right. No thank you. Just remember you don't tell a soul about

this and there will be a nice bonus in your Capsule Corp. pay check." Bulma said

and hung up the phone. I was devouring all the food she had placed on the table,

and had even sucked a steak dry before eating it as well. I gave Bulma a

curious look as she sat down across form me looking smug.

"That was one of my employee who also works for the Red Cross. He should be

here soon with a few bags of blood. He'll be making weekly drop offs to last you

the week. You said you should only need one bag a day if you eat something as

well?" she asked and I nodded.

"Thank you, Bulma. How can I ever repay you?" I asked, and she leaned

forward on her elbows.

"When I was younger I always read these romantic stories about vampires.

Tell me what its like." she asked, truthfully and I laughed.

~~~~~~~~

"So most of the myths are false? You can take garlic, crosses and silver,

but you hate sunlight?" she asked. I shrugged as I helped her wash the dishes.

"Oh its not a matter of hate, its a matter of stress. See my eyes are

mostly made for seeing perfectly in the dark. It just hurts my eyes is all.

See?" the shade were drawn so I pulled my sunglasses off to show her my green

cat-like eyes with a tint of red. I put them back on. "they also help me see

where the veins are in my prey."

"Fascinating." she said and I chuckled as I dried the last dish.

"My vampire blood rules my Saiyin side more, so I can't use ki too much. Oh

I can throw attacks and such but I'm weak compare d to a Saiyin, but that doesn't

matter. I have an advantage." I said, and Bulma frowned.

"What edge?" she asked, leaning on the counter. I smirked and check to make

sure no one was listening.

"Since I'm a vampire my ki works the opposite to a Saiyins. I can fly and

such but if a Saiyin were to punch me in a powered up state or hit me with a ki

blast, my body would negate it. Like negative to positive, they cancel each

other out." I whispered, and Bulma looked at m with awe.

"So you can fight evenly with any opponent! How did you figure this out?"

she asked. I shrugged.

"My brother and I talked about it. We agreed that vampires must have this

skill. I miss him. he vanished about a week ago." I said sadly. Bulma nodded.

"I have to check on something real quick. Talk to you later." she said, and

hurried. I sighed and headed out side. The sun was starting to set, and I saw

a group of people talking. I smiled as I saw Gohan and strange female Saiyin.

I walked over to them and introduced myself.

"I'm J'dee and I have to admit I'm surprised your here. My spell should

have worn off." she said. Ah so she was the one who brought me here. I smiled,

and started a idle conversation with her as Gohan told everyone about the

costume party they were having tomorrow night.

~~~~~~~

"Well that's everyone except Mabelle's group. I think I sensed Kakuna over

there too." J'dee said, and I smiled. Kakuna. she was the one who had helped me

earlier.

"May I go tell them?" I asked. J'dee smiled and Gohan shrugged.

"Sure, their that way!" she said and I immediately took off.

"Thanks!" I called back and flew where J'dee had pointed.

~~~~~~~~

I landed a few minutes later, seeing Kakuna gathered outside with another

female and MT. There was also a man jogging over to them from a cave. They

seemed dressed to go out on the town. I glanced at the sunset, it was almost

set.

"Hi!" I called cheerfully. They all looked up at me and they waved.

"Hi, nice to see you again." the other female said. I gave her a puzzled

look.

"I saw you when you where passed out. I'm Mabelle, and the one running over

to us is S'rac." she explained. I smiled and nodded.

"I just came over to tell you, that J'dee is throwing a costume party at

Gohan's tomorrow night." I said and Mabelle jumped up and down for joy.

"Good, I'll go tell him!" she cried and ran inside the cabin instead of to

S'rac. I frowned, confused again. Kakuna saw my look and grinned.

"He's not her mate. Her mate is inside." she said and I nodded. I was

about to ask who when I heard a familiar voice that froze me solid.

"Hey! What's the rush?" the voice said.

"J'dee is throwing a costume party and we need to get some dresses before we

go dancing!" Mabelle cried pulling him out with her. He froze when he saw me

and I stared at him. He was almost the same. His hair, the eyes, the body,

everything. They only thing different was the small set of scars on his head

and the tail waving behind him.

"Tobias?" I whispered, and Kakuna looked at me in shock.

"How did you....?" she trailed off as Tobias walked in shock over to me. He

was still as big as ever, and he still towered me by almost half a foot.

"Sis.....what are you doing here?" he asked, shocked. I heard everyone gasp

or do something like that. I didn't care. I found my brother, but that didn't

matter. What mattered was in the next few second I was going to faint for the

third time today.

"Big bro......" I whispered as I fainted. Toby caught me.

***

To Be Continued....

Don't forget to r & r

Thanks Tobias for the beta-ing you did lol I swear I really hate doing it!!! I'm so lazy like that!!

~J'dee