Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Stairway to Heaven ( Chapter 37 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't Nothing But Magick

Author/s for this chapter/s: BananaGirl, Dragon Empress, Tobias / Mabelle / VegeChan / S'rac, Seisetsu / Maria Cline, J'dee, JanFF8Lover.

Rating: G = General

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: Thanks for all the authors who have made this fic worthwhile so far. You all rule!! Jan you inspired me to write a piece that showed what it's like back in the normal world after an author's vanished. I love inspiration!

Added A.N: I am writing for Seisetsu and Maria Cline in this chapter.... and will continue until they both have notified me when they are back in use of a compy.... so if anyone wants to interact with either Seisetsu (since I can't get hold of him- yet again) or Maria Cline contact me... kay? Cool? Now on with the chappy!!!

***Stairway to Heaven***

*So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart, forever

trusting who we are, and nothing else matters, never opened myself this way, life

is ours, we live it our way, all these words I don't just say, and nothing else matters*

***

*BananaGirl*

"That could've been me." I muttered sourly, sending a glance at Vegeta and Bulma who were all 'lovey-dovey'

"Well, it's not." Quorky said.

"Wow, you sure know how to cheer me up."

"You brought it on yourself." Quorky replied. "At least you get to eat bananas." He offered, seeing my sulky face.

"Ho yea!" I grinned, sticking my tongue out at Bulma who'd looked my way. "Ooof." I gasped as I was thrown from my seat.

"I guess we've landed." Quorky said.

~*~

"Do we have to go back to Capsule Corp.?" I asked Quorky.

"Where else can we go?" Quorky replied.

"Anywhere. Preferably where people don't eat each other alive!" I yelled the last bit so Vegeta and Bulma could hear me. "Honestly, some people."

"Don't act like you wouldn't do it."

"Oh, I would, of course I would. But, I'm not, so I'm allowed to be bitter." I muttered, glaring at the couple. "Get a damned room!"

"You get jealous quite easily." Quorky observed.

"Wouldn't you? She's eating his damn face!" I yelled the last part again, but they simply ignored me.

"Looks like he's eating hers as...hey!" Quorky protested as I hit him on the back of the head.

"Shut up, monkey, shut up." I growled, as we neared Capsule Corp.

"Hi mom, dad! We're back!" Bulma called to Mrs Briefs.

"You were gone, dear?" The blonde asked.

"Not surprised they didn't miss her." I muttered, but loud enough for Bulma to glare at me. "Oh, sorry. Did you hear? I was supposed to be talking about you, not to you."

"Hey, listen here you little bitch, you're staying in my home so you..."

"Who's home?" I asked, smirking as Bulma cringed and smiled apoligetically at her mum and dad.

"You better not get in my way!" Bulma hissed.

"And you better be quiet tonight, or at least check into a motel! Goddamn big mouth!" I shouted, smirking as Bulma turned bright red.

"You're mean, you know that?" Quorky broke the silence once we went into Capsule Corp.

"You wouldn't have me any other way, monkey."

***

*J'dee*

Trey lay flat on his back staring at the ceiling of his roof, he rolled over and looked at his stereo then at his clock. It was almost time to get up for highschool. How he hated school, The door to his room opened and he watched as his father brought in his school uniform and placed it over the back of his chair and left again. Ever since the death of their mother and Jera's disappearance he'd been called back from military school. They had found Jera's abandoned car a week ago in the port hills, only have it vanish without a trace a few days later. Eventually Trey sat up and looked round his room. he was alone and it bugged him endlessly. Usually when he was bored he'd wander in to Jera's room play on her computer chat to a few of her friends online and reveal all sorts of juicy gossip and bits and odds about her and her wiccan ways. But now... all he wanted was her back. He got up slowly for school and got dressed he walked out made some toast for breakfast and his father gave him his lunch and Trey headed out to his car and started it up and drove off to school. New-Zealand the only place where ya could go for a licence at fifteen. and where you could legally change your name free of charge if you were still under sixteen, but not anymore things were changing and Trey was lucky he had his licence the elections were coming up so things were obviously going to change.

'Stupid parliament.' He thought as 2pac began to blared from his speakers as he took off down the drive in his Nissan Skyline GT-S.

He pulled his car in to the student parking lot and he got out and locked his car up. He was meet by Krista and Cara Jera's two closest friends and part of the coven she was in.

"Any word?" Cara asked worriedly.

Trey shook his head. "I'm getting worried. The police think it was that guy from Chancery lane. He's the only suspect they have for a possible kidnapping."

"Did she tell you guys what really happened there?" He asked.

Cara nodded. "Yeah some guy assaulted her and tried to get in her pants, she flipped out cause she was to high and like bolted."

Krista sighed. "I really hate it when she hangs out with those druggies..."

"Allan is kinda cute though."

"Allan tried to sell me an ounce yesterday." Trey grumbled. "I kept telling him I'm through with that shit. I made a pact with God man, if he brings Jera back then I won't smoke it ever again... so far I'm keeping my word, so he better keep his."

Krista gave Trey a hug. "Don't you worry boy where ever she is I'm sure she's okay."

"Yeah we're her sisters we'd know if she was in any danger." Cara added.

Trey nodded slowly. "Thanks. Let me know if you pick up any odd vibes or what ever it is you do to find people."

"We will." Krista said.

Trey walked off to Vertical group. (A.N: This is the NZ equivalent of Homeroom except it takes students from each level of year and have them together pairing the elder students with the newer younger one for a kind of buddy system to show them round and so forth.)

Cara watched Trey leave. "We have to find her quick, he's looking more and more suicidal everyday. Without Jera he might actually kill himself."

Krista nodded. "She's alive the crystal told us that but dowsing the world map it keeps going haywire like she's not on this plain anymore... but that's like totally impossible isn't it?" She asked looking at Cara worriedly.

"I think it's possible to travel to another dimension we astral travel don't we?"

"But that's when our life force leaves our body to travel, going to another dimension with our bodies now that's something bigger than astral and that would take alot of magick for that. More so than the entire coven." Krista pointed out as they walked up the stair to the block where their vertical group was.

"I miss her." Cara said sadly, "We always said we'd go to America together and she'd take me to Cali and show me all the places she went while she was over there. We promised each other."

"I miss her two dudette. I miss that stupid saying she used use say all the time and the way when we were really drunk and sound out colors..."

"If I could sweatdrop I'd do that right about now." Cara remarked with a odd look across her face.

"You and the frickin Animes..." Krista muttered.

"There is nothing wrong with sailor moon...." Cara defended herself. "Now Dragonball Z that's terrible... I can't stand that show. I can't believe she made me watch all those Videl episodes. Gahhh." She added complaining.

"Hey at least you didn't get forced to watch the Cell episodes. My mother and I were both victims of that.... but I guess there was a price to pay to borrow those Angel tapes of hers." Krista remarked.

"Mmmmmmm Angel...." Cara drooled.

"Ahhhhhh yes Angel...." Krista drooled also.

***

*Dragon Empress*

Finally, after much arguing and anvils being dropped on Goten's head, they arrived at Capsule Corp. Luckily for them, it seemed to be the scientists' day off, as the lab was deserted.

"Hey, this is gonna be easier than I thought!" Dragon Empress said happily as they entered the laboratory building. Privately, Goten agreed with her. But he wasn't going to say anything that would encourage the hyper authoress to do anything else on the extreme side. 'Like torching the lab for fun.' He thought. Sometimes, for a child of Goku, Goten showed a rare intelligence he definitely got from his mother. And this tiny, little smart part of his brain was screaming at him right now to not say anything agreeable. 'Better to say nothing at all.' It said. 'That's right. Just sit down and watch her look for the radar.' As slyly as he could possibly manage, he made his way slowly towards a Bulma's computer chair.

CLATTER! Busted. He'd knocked down a metal tray with a set of tools on it. Dragon Empress swivelled round to look at him with narrowed, suspicious eyes.

"What're you doing?" She asked.

"Uh, erm….nothing! I wasn't…I mean…Uhh, it's like this you see…" Goten started to sweat. Whenever his mother got like this he usually got smacked with her frying pan. He then wondered if his female companion also carried a Teflon death-machine. Gulp. That seemed to terrify him even more than Chi-chi's cooking instrument of doom. Goten had tasted steel many a time before, he wasn't exactly jumping for joy at the aspect of having another crazy female with a frying pan on his case 24-7.

"You're not having second thoughts are you, Goten?" She said it in such a sweet voice, as if she was daring him to let his guard down.

"N-No." He replied. "It's just I'm a little tired from flying all the way here. Yeah, tired, that's it. I need a little rest." She eyed him suspiciously, then smiled.

"Ok! Just help me when you've got your strength back." Then she returned to her search. 'Whew.' He thought. 'I narrowly got out of that one. But now I'll have to be careful, I really don't want to be frying pan-fodder!'

***

*Tobias / Mabelle / S'rac / VegeChan*

S'rac, once again, was unconcious, and was being carried to a sofa bed, inside the cabin, though he didn't know it. The door to the cabin shut, while S'rac, groaned in his sleep.....

*Dream*

S'rac opened his eyes, and saw blackness. He was floating, floating in nothingness. He tried to move, but found he couldn't. He tried to shout, but he heard no sound, come from him. Then, Icer and Artic, facing Mabelle and Bardock appeared right in front of him, as he had seen earlier, this time, just floating in the void, with him. No one paid attention to him. He didn't expect them to. One minute he saw them. The next, they were gone. This process repeated, as the events of his earlier dream started to replay. He saw Icer, start talking again, although there was no sound this time. He was watching the dream in mute. It was almost as if he was watching in strobe lighting. He then watched, as Artic beat Bardock to the ground, Mabelle cringing from the pain, as he had seen earlier. He tried to shout again, but nothing came out. Bardock was lying beaten on the ground again. S'rac knew this was about where his dream had shifted. He waited for it to, but found it didn't. His eyes widened in horror, as Artic started to beat Mabelle all around the cabin. That monster. She couldn't fight back! This was cowardly! But what did that matter to a villain? It didn't. It didn't and he knew it. He tried to move, with all his strength, but found that no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't move. He looked at Artic, who had just punched Mabelle to the ground. He saw Artic smirking. He was enjoying this! Though he didn't know it, he was beating his one true love to death. S'rac tried to yell, as tears streamed down his face, but still, no sound came.

Artic was about to deliver the final blow, when he stopped, and turned to Icer. Icer floated over in her hover chair, and picked Mabelle up, with her tail around her neck. She said, something, but S'rac didn't know what. She then threw Mabelle to the ground, and said something to Artic, who looked at Mabelle, with that terrible smirk on his face. He pointed his hand at her, and powered a ki blast. S'rac watched, as he blasted Mabelle into the next dimension, enjoying every moment of it. He watched the two laugh silently.

Then they did, what S'rac didn't expect. They turned to him, and smiled. They both floated over to him. S'rac's eyes grew wide. Icer said something to him, but he didn't hear it. He merely clenched his teeth, in anger and frustration. Artic laughed, as he saw S'rac struggle to move. He turned to Icer, probably asking if he could kill S'rac. Lady Icer smirked and nodded. Artic turned back to him, smirking. He punched S'rac across the face, following with a punch to the gut. He kicked S'rac in the jaw, as S'rac bent double from the blow to his stomach. Artic punched him in the face, countless times, before uppercutting him onto the ground.

S'rac saw Icer jump out of her chair. She stood over him, and kneed him in the stomach. Spit flew from his mouth, and Icer elbowed him in the face. He fell to the ground, silently gasping from pain. He closed his eyes, trying to think of something he could do. Anything. He couldn't think of anything that he could possibly do now. He looked up, as both Icer, and Artic pointed a hand at him. He saw them both laugh again, and watched, as the blasts came toward him. He uttered his last words,"I'm sorry Mabelle....." His eyes widened, as they hit him.

*End Dream*

S'rac awoke, screaming Mabelle's name.

*****

I yawned as I got up and grumbled. I was too hot during the night and was vaguely aware of taking off my sweatshirt and pants. I put on a t-shirt when I felt that the male ki was in the next room on the sofa, passed out no doubt.

"I hope he has a huge hangover," I grumbled as I got up, I walked out when I heard my name being called. Toby sounded funny and I saw a tail flittering around on the sofa. "I hope you enjoyed sleeping on the sofa, I would've," I suddenly realized that that scent was NOT Toby's!

"WHO ARE YOU?!?!" I cried as I backed up, fully aware I was dressed in only a t-shirt.

"Grrr, it's me S'rac," came the mumbled reply.

"S'RAC!" I cried as I rushed over and looked at him. He looked fine and as I touched his arm I got a flash of his nightmare. "It's okay, S'rac, I'm fine. Toby's back, everything's alright!" I stroked his arm as he looked at me and gulped.

"You are okay!" he cried as he hugged me and I smiled as I got up.

"Come on, I'll make you breakfast," I said as I looked around. I couldn't sense Toby and his scent was stale, he had been gone for a while.

*****

S'rac opened his eyes, sleepily, as he heard someone yell, "WHO ARE YOU?!?!"

He cringed, as the yell reached his Saiyan ears, and he mumbled,

"Grrr, it's me...S'rac."

He heard the voice cry, "S'RAC!" and he saw Mabelle rush over to him. He felt her touch his arm, and her eyes went out of focus. After a moment, her eyes went back to normal, and she said, "It's okay, S'rac, I'm fine. Toby's back, everything's alright!" She stroked his arm, and he looked up at her and gulped.

He smiled, overjoyed, that she was alright. "You are okay!" he cried, as he hugged her. She smiled and got up.

"Come on, I'll make you breakfast," she said. S'rac smiled at her, appreciatively. She looked around, like something was missing. S'rac looked at her for a moment, before figuing out what she was looking for. He couldn't sense Tobias anywhere. She must have been worried about him.

*****

I sighed, it was nine and Toby still wasn't back. I paced the kitchen in jean shorts and dark green tank top. My tail was wagging around behind me and I sighed.

"Where could he be?" I whispered.

"I don't know. Could, could he be with another, another," S'rac tried to say and I turned away from him. Toby wouldn't, not after all we've been through! He couldn't do that to me, could he?

"No, I don't believe that!" I growled as I turned and headed out. "We need to find you a home by the way, Toby won't be happy with you crashing here." I walked out, I had noticed some caves when I had gone hunting.

*****

S'rac was in a bit of a better mood, since he had finally gotten something to eat. He hadn't gotten to eat much yesterday, since he'd gone out for groceries, and passed out, before he even got inside the cabin. He looked at Mabelle, who looked very anxious, her tail wagging behind her. She sighed and whispered, "Where could he be?"

S'rac picked it up with his Saiyan hearing and replied, "I don't know. Could... could he be with another... another..." but he couldn't finish. Mabelle turned away from him.

"No, I won't believe that!" she said, growling as she started to walk out of the cabin.

S'rac stood up and sighed, mentally hitting himself upside the head. 'Nice job stupid! You stay at her house overnight, she gives you breakfast, and what do you do? Tell her her mate might be out there cheating on her! Stupid!' he thought, mentally hitting himself again.

"We need to find you a home by the way, Toby won't be happy with you crashing here," she said, walking outside.

*****

I stood outside as S'rac looked at the cave and I raised my eyebrow when he came out.

"Do you like it?" I asked, I was going over what S'rac had said earlier. Toby with another woman, I had a hard enough time with Icer and Artic, I couldn't stand it.

"Yeah, I need some furnishing though," he said as he looked at the cave and I smiled at him.

"I know just where to go," I said as I took off. S'rac quickly followed.

*****

Mabelle had led him to a large cave. He had gone inside to check it out. After a few minutes, he walked back out. "Do you like it?"she asked him, but she looked like her mind was on something else.

He looked back at the cave and said, "Yeah, I need some furnishing though."

She smiled at him and said, "I know just where to go." She took to the sky, and S'rac followed.

*****

I yawned as I woke up, the sun shining in my eyes was comforting. I felt the weight shift next to me and I turned around to looked at Trunks as he slept. His eyes moved for a second and I thought he was going to wake up. I smiled as he nuzzled me in his sleep he looked so child-like. His hair had fallen into his eyes and he looked like a little kid. I brushed his bangs out of his face and held back a giggled as he nibbled on my shoulder. I heard a loud crash and I sat up, waking Trunks in the process.

"What was that!" I cried as I got out of bed and looked up on the roof. I wasn't really shocked to see the girl looking confused as she dangled on the edge of the roof.

"A little help!" she called and I smirked as I went up to help. She seemed to be taking the sun poorly and I raced to catch her as she fell.

*****

I smiled as I waved to Kakuna while S'rac landed beside me. I gave her a hug and fixed the bandana I had on holding my hair back.

"So how's it going?" I asked as I followed her inside and she sighed as she looked at the couch where a girl was currently passed out. "New author?"

"Yeah, all we got out of her was that her name was Jan," Kakuna sighed as she looked at me. I noticed that she was really pale and she had a Saiyan tail.

"Saiyan, huh, she doesn't seem to look very healthy," I whispered as I noticed how she seemed to look like a body in a coffin. Her long brown hair pillowed around her all the way to her waist.

"Yeah, she was very sick in the sun," Trunks said. "And she was staring at our necks a lot." I turned back to look at the girl, there was something familiar about her, like I had seen her before, in a memory.

*****

S'rac landed beside Mabelle, who waved to Kakuna. The two exchanged hugs, and Mabelle fixed the bandanna, she had holding back her hair. S'rac followed the two inside, and saw a pale girl, with a Saiyan tail, passed out on the couch.

*****

I smiled as Trunks began to gather the things S'rac would need to move into the cave and I stood next to Mabelle as she leaned against the wall, lost in thought.

"So what's bothering you?" I asked as I leaned next to her and she seemed shocked to see me.

"What? Oh, that girl, Jan, she seems familiar, but I don't know how," she sighed and I shrugged.

"Well, speaking of Toby, where the hell is he?" I asked and I noticed the look on her face. I gently patted her shoulder and I could sense her inner turmoil.

"I don't know, S'rac...S'rac thinks that he...he...he might be with an...an...another woman," she choked and I growled. That low life would have to think twice before he tired to do that to my friend! "It...it's okay. I don't know where he is, so I'm hoping for the best."

"Well, you know that I'll be there if you need me. Trunks will be there too, you know that right?" I asked and she nodded.

"You're a good friend," she said as hugged me. "I don't know what I would do if I didn't have a friend like you around." She smiled at me as she went back into her world of thought. I worried about her. I knew she could get into a stare, as she called them for a while. God knew what would happen if she was under enough strain.

"Well, I've got all S'rac will need, let's get down to work," Trunks said as he looked at me, he had been with me through our bond during Mabelle and my discussion and he knew my fears. We'll watch out for her, he whispered in my mind and I nodded.

*****

S'rac was leaned against the wall, opposite Mabelle, deep in thought, oblivious that Mabelle was also deep in thought. He closed his eyes, crossed his arms, crossed one leg over the other, so he was leaning on one leg, and frowned a frown, similar to Vegeta's. He usually took this pose, when he was thinking. He was wondering if that Tobias he'd heard so much about would cheat on Mabelle. He tensed up, as that thought passed through his head. 'I sure hope that's not what happened,' he thought, picturing what would happen if that situation arose.

He sighed and calmed down. He opened his eyes, and looked to the opposite wall, seeing Kakuna and Mabelle talking seriously about something. He saw Trunks walk up to them and say that he had everything they would need.

S'rac stood upright, and walked outside with everyone else.

*****

I brushed myself off as we stepped out of the cave, all we had been talking about had been where Toby could be and I could sense that the group thought was going towards the unfaithful mate. I wiped my eyes again as I stared at the tree in front of me. It was so beautiful...

"Mabelle!" Kakuna cried and I turned to look at her and I widened my eyes. Where the hell did she come from?

"Wha?" I asked as I shook my head. I had fallen into another stare.

"We're hungry, let's go back to the cabin and get something to eat?" she said and I nodded as I headed home.

*****

S'rac sat on his new couch, that they had put in his Gravity Room. He crossed his arms again, as everyone started talking about where Tobias could be.

He could see that his earlier suggestion was on everyone's mind, as none of them looked too happy. Kakuna was trying to assure Mabelle that Tobias wouldn't do that, but she herself, didn't look very faithful in the idea. He sighed. The more he tried to think of reasons that wouldn't happen, the more he thought he was right in the first place. After another few minutes, everyone started to get up. He got up as well, and they all walked out of the GR.

As they got out of the cave, Mabelle started to fall behind. S'rac looked at his stomach, as it growled loudly. He looked behind him, to see Mabelle staring at a tree. Kakuna called out to her. Mabelle snapped out of it, and Kakuna told her that they were all hungry. She nodded, and she ran to catch up with them.

*****

Tobias landed at the front door and was surprised to see it wide open. He pulled out his gift from the girls (a brand new, silver pocket watch) and saw it was almost eleven o'clock in the morning. He didn't mean to stay there all night but when he gave them the last of his zenni (except for the few thousand he had squared away fro food), they insisted he learn everything they. After the whole night, he did indeed know they did. He had hurt the first two girls by accident, because of his abnormal Saiyan strength, but with the third he had learned to control himself. He figured it wouldn't be too much of a problem with Mabelle so he could let go and enjoy himself more. Afterwards he called for Nimbus and fell asleep right on top of the cloud for what had been the entire morning, apparently.

~ I did have fun once I learned what to do. ~ He admitted to him self as he walked inside and into the kitchen. Kakuna, Trunks, the man whom he thought was S'rac, and Mabelle were all sitting at the kitchen table. They all turned to glare at him when he walked inside.

~ Oh shit, what did I do now? ~ he thought.

*****

I could smell the scent of other females all over Toby as he entered the cabin. I growled at him as he entered and Mabelle got up. She walked over towards him and stopped dead in her tracks. I could see her nostrils flaring as she took in the scents. She started to back up as she started crying.

"Where have you been?" she asked her shoulders shaking in rage.

"I was out," he said as he looked at her, clearly confused. Did he think we were that thick?

"With girls?" she asked, her face was towards the floor.

"Yeah," he said. My temper flared.

*****

"You bastard I can't believe you did that! After all we've been threw, you go off and cheat on me!" Mabelle cried, and Kakuna took her into her arms, soothing her as she wept. Trunks and S'rac glared at him as Tobias sniffed his shirt.

"Oh I guess I do smell like them." He said. S'rac jumped to his feet and grabbed the front of Tobias's shirt.

"You admit to it? You fucker!" he snarled, and slammed his fist into Tobias gut. Tobias's eyes went wide and he doubled over, clutching his stomach. Out of his front shirt pocket a small piece of paper fluttered out. Trunks picked it up and read it. He then burst out laughing.

*****

S'rac, Mabelle, Trunks, and Kakuna, were all in the kitchen, eating, when S'rac sensed it. It was a SS4 power level, nearing the cabin. He assumed it must be Tobias. He and the rest of them stared at the entryway to the kitchen, and saw Tobias come into view. S'rac's blood started to boil, as he saw the face he had seen in his dreams. He struggled to control himself, as Tobias walked into the room.

Mabelle got up and walked over toward him. S'rac sniffed the air. He had the smell of women all over him. 'If he's going to cheat on Mabelle, at least he could try to be convincing!' S'rac tried to resist from shouting, his anger flared.

"Where have you been?"Mabelle asked, as she shook with rage.

"I was out," he said, looking at her, looking confused.

'Feh. Nice act. Not good enough though,' S'rac thought, struggling to keep back.

"With girls?" Mabelle, asked, looking at the floor.

"Yeah," he said. S'rac's eyes went wide at his last statement.

'That explains it,' he thought. 'He came back to break her heart. Oh that is it!' he thought, not being able to contain his anger much longer.

S'rac didn't pay much attention to the things that happened next. He was looking down, clenching his hands into fists. He was baring his teeth. He was shaking with anger. He looked up, and saw Mabelle in Kakuna's arms, crying her eyes out. He jumped up and rushed at Tobias and grabbed his shirt. He shouted at Tobias as loud as he could, and slammed his fist into Tobias' stomach. Tobias doubled over, clutching his gut. S'rac glared down at him, with a look that could kill.

Something fell out of his shirt pocket, and Trunks picked it up. It was a piece of paper, and when Trunks read it, he started laughing. S'rac stared at Trunks, wondering what could possibly be funny at a time like this.

*****

"What's so funny?" Kakuna asked Trunks as he looked at the paper.

"It's... heheh... it was... hehe... a dance school! He was at a dance school all last night!" Trunks cried and I felt my eyes go wide!

"S'rac stop it! Get away from him!" I cried as I looked at Toby.

*****

"S'rac stop it! Get away from him!" Mabelle cried, as she ran towards Tobias. S'rac backed up, and gave Tobias an awkward look. 'A.......a dance school?' S'rac thought to himself, wondering why the heck he would have been there all night, or have even been there in the first place.

He was lost in thought, until he heard, "I'm so sorry, Toby! If I hadn't jumped to conclusions and listened to S'rac's rants afer he woke up and listened to him as we helped him move into a nearby cave, this never would have happened!" He looked up and saw Tobias stroking Mabelle's hair.

His eyes widened and he thought, 'Rants? Isn't that a little harsh? I'd just woken up! It was only a suggestion in the first place.' He went over and sat at the table, and frowned. Tobias hadn't put him in the best of moods.

*****

"You went to an all-night dance school for me?" Mabelle whispered as Tobias laughed sheepishly, and put his hand behind his head.

"Well you were so upset last night that after you went to bed, I went back into Satan City. I found a place and demanded they teach me. It cost the last of our spending money but I learned." he laughed. Mabelle burst into tears and threw herself into his arms.

"I'm so sorry, Toby! If I hadn't jumped to conclusions and listened to S'rac rants after he woke up and listened to him as we helped him move into a nearby cave, this never would have happened!" she cried. Tobias just laughed again, and stroked her hair.

"Its okay, luv. What we say I get showered, we all spar together and then everyone goes out dancing tonight?" he said, and Mabelle cried out with joy.

*****

I smiled as I watched Mabelle get into her new sparing outfit. I sighed, I was in my usual training outfit and I smirked as I looked at Mabelle. Her new outfit was a skintight, sky-blue tank-top bodysuit with a white belt, white knee-high boots, and white wrist warmers that ran from her wrists to her elbows. She smiled as she tied up her hair into a bun and looked at me.

"I'm worried about the future," she said and I nodded, I could feel the negative energy all around.

"What do you think we should do?" I asked and she smirked.

"You know what I think," she chuckled and I nodded as I laughed.

"You know that they'd freak. They won't allow us to do it," I said as I looked out at S'rac and Trunks.

"Yeah, but all we have to do is wait till we're alone for a long amount of time," she said and I smirked.

"You're gonna get me in trouble this time aren't you?" I asked and she smirked.

"Consider it payback," she laughed and we both exited the cabin as if we were only talking about girly things.

*****

"Where is he?" S'rac snapped. They were all warming up outside, next to his cave. They were waiting for Tobias who was showering and getting dressed. Mabelle shrugged and stretched with Kakuna and Trunks. Trunks insisted that he spar with the girls so he could keep an eye on them, to make sure they didn't over do it.

"There he is." Mabelle said, as Tobias came outside. Every faltered a step when they saw how Tobias was dressed. He was wearing a pair of boots, spandex pants, a tank-top, and gloves. He looked exactly like Vegeta did during the first par of the Buu saga. He jogged over to them, and smiled, wrapping

his tail around Mabelle's waist.

"Ready everyone?" he asked, and Mabelle giggled as his tail tip tickled her chin.

"Uh, yeah. I'm going to watch over the girls while you partner up with S'rac." Trunks said, glancing at S'rac. S'rac was of course dressed in his gi that looked exactly like Goku's. Obviously, they was a group sense of deja vu as they two looked at each other.

"So where do you want to train?" S'rac asked, obviously not seeing the resemblances in how they were dressed, and paired up. Tobias shrugged, and stepped away from Mabelle. He cracked his neck and began to stretch.

"Some place hard." he said. Kakuna smiled and pulled out a capsule.

*****

"A new type of Gravity Room?" Tobias said, puzzled. Kakuna nodded, as she threw it out into the field. The GR popped up in a blast of smoke. It looked the same except there was a huge square box on top of the room.

"It simulates real world weather patterns. I found it this morning in the lab after breakfast and Mabelle and S'rac showed up." she said. Tobias nodded and went up to look over the room, hollering thanks over his shoulder. S'rac followed after saying thank you as well.

*****

"Desert conditions? Okay if you want." Tobias said. S'rac turned the machine on and set the gravity for five hundred times Earth's normal gravity. Tobias felt the gravity press down on him and he turned SSJ2. S'rac followed suit and smiled.

"I think this is going to be one of the best fights ever." he said, assuming his stance. Tobias smirked and followed suit.

"I think you're right." he said and leaped at S'rac.

*****

S'rac smiled, as he took his stance. Tobias smiled, and did the same. 'This is going to feel good,' S'rac thought, as memories of all the thing he'd seen Artic do in his dreams. 'Yeah, this is gonna be good.' S'rac and Tobias yelled, and rushed towards eachother, fists raised. They collided, and their energy exploded.

*****

I smiled as Kakuna hit Trunks in the back of the head and we watched as he fell to the ground unconscious.

"How much time did that buy us?" I asked as she looked down sadly at her mate. "He's going to be fine, besides we don't need him freaking out, telling Toby and S'rac, and stopping us. You know he'll be alright."

"I know, I just feel bad doing this to him," she sighed as she looked at me. "I think he'll be out for a few hours."

"Good, enough time to practice a bit," I said as I looked at her. "We need to be ready to fight and protect them."

"Well, then stop flapping your lips and let's get going," she said and I smirked. We were too much alike.

*****

"Okay, do you feel like an idiot yet?" I asked Mabelle and she sighed out of frustration.

"Of course, but this time we're going to put our power signatures equal and then we're going to go for it," she said and I could see her determination.

"Okay ready then?" I asked and she smirked as she powered up to match me.

"I was born ready," she chuckled. I nodded as we got into position.

"FU-," we began to yell together as we moved at the same time. "-SION!" The light was all around us, we had done it!

*****

S'rac and Tobias collided, and blocked eachother's attack, and flew back and landed, facing eachother. They were both smirking. S'rac's smile widened, and he reached up, and wiped as line of blood coming from his mouth. Tobias did the same. They nodded, fulfilling their unspoken agreement. They both transformed to SS4, and rushed towards eachother again. They both punched each other in the gut, and started punching in every way they could. S'rac backed up and phased out of view. Tobias only saw him when it was too late. S'rac appeared behind him, and kicked him into the wall and bounced off. He appeared next to Tobias, and punched him to the ground. S'rac phased down by Tobias and smashed his head into the ground. He flew forward, pulling Tobias along with him. He picked him up, and threw him in to the wall again.

He tried to phase next to him again, but was surprised when he wasn't there. He looked behind him, and met with Tobias' hard fist. He himself smashed into the wall, and Tobias phased next to him and elbowed him in the gut. S'rac flew to the ground, and hit it. He bounced up a little, and was hit down again, by Tobias foot. He hit the ground, and Tobias kicked him into the wall. S'rac straightened up, quickly, and interlocked hands with Tobias. Their energy sparked, and they yelled, commanding more power.

*****

I stood there alone, the world was all around me and I laughed as I realized what they had done. I looked at Trunks, he was not my mate nor was Toby and yet they both were. I chuckled as I shook my head, this was going to be confusing. I stood there in my light blue bodysuit, shaped completely different than either of the originals. I chuckled as I began to shadow box.

"Amazing," I said as I ran a hand through my long black hair. It was completely different from either Mabelle's or Kakuna's. I walked over to a pond and looked at my reflection. My eyes were the same shade as Kakuna's but my skin was the pale color of Mabelle's. I was in between them in height and I smirked as I noted who I had more of where. I laughed as I uncurled my tail and looked around me.

"So half an hour is all I've got till they do the fusion dance again," I chuckled. I knew deep inside that I was beyond SSJ4, but that didn't I could actually TRANSFORM pass that point, but it was nice to know. I chuckled again as I continued to shadow box.

"I suppose I should say my name at least once before I got back," I chuckled as I did several flips and kicks. I smirked as I closed my eyes. "I AM KAKELLE!" The echo rang through the forest and I smiled as I felt my energy fade away and I began to split.

*****

I looked around, that was weird and I quickly placed my hand over my womb, I could sense that both of my young were there and that they were still mine. I looked over and Kakuna was helping Trunks up. I smirked we had done it, and no one was the wiser, ooo, boy, would Toby be mad if he ever found out.

*****

To Be Continued in to pt 2

remember to r & r pleeeeeaaaaassssseeee I love reviews!!

~J'dee