Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Calda Cane ( Chapter 36 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*CaldaCane*

***Something's wrong, shut the light, heavy thoughts tonight, and they aren't of

snowwhite... dreams of war, dreams of liars, dreams of dragon's fire and of

thingsthat will bite... Sleep with one eye open.. gripping your pillow tight***

***

*Tobias / Mabelle / S'rac* (cont'd)

I giggled as I looked around us. I held onto Toby's arm and cried out as I twirled us in a circle.

"Isn't it wonderful!" I cried as I noticed a beautiful building. "I wonder what that building is?"

"Um, let's see," Toby muttered as we walked around the side of the building and I laughed as we passed the sign for the building.

"Ah, Toby," I said as I pulled on his arm. He looked at the sign and blushed.

"Oh, it's the Satan City Courthouse," he chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head. I sighed as I hugged him and looked at the building again.

"Hey! Is that Videl?" I asked as I stared at the woman coming down the steps.

*****

"You're right that is Videl. Hey Videl!" Tobias cried and gave a loud whistle. Videl whirled around, and smiled at them. She came over and nodded to Tobias, obviously still remembering how he arrived. He laughed nervously and put his hand behind his head.

"Hi, Videl!" Mabelle said cheerfully, "What were you doing in the courthouse?"

"Well," Videl said evasively, "I had to get these." She held up a small packet of papers, and Tobias noticed another identical packet in her other hand.

"What are they Videl?" Mabelle asked quietly. She had a clue to what they were. Videl glared at Mabelle with fire in her eyes.

"You KNOW what they are!" Videl hissed, and Mabelle nodded.

"I have a good guess."

*****

"You can't be serious!" Toby cried and I nodded as I looked at Videl, her cold eyes burning into mine. I felt the need to hug onto Toby tighter.

"Like hell I'm not!" she cried as she looked at us. "I've not been happy for a long time and he knows it!"

"Why, I mean, I thought you loved each other!" I cried as I looked at her, trying to understand why, Gohan was such a great guy!

"Ha! We haven't loved each other since Pan was conceived. We don't even share the same bedroom," she said. "He shouldn't be surprised to see this coming. Seeing as I'm going you can give these to him." She said as she shoved the second folder of papers into my hands.

*****

"You cowardly bitch." Tobias said, calmly. Videl glared at him.

"You know you are a PART of the reason why I'm divorcing him. You damn Saiyans, always looking for a fight. Now my daughter has to get mixed up in it. Fine, she can do what she wants. I gave Gohan full custody of her." Videl said and turned to walk away when Tobias grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around.

"The Videl I know from my world would NEVER run away from a problem! SHE was part of the Great Saiyamen team!" he said quietly. Videl knocked his hands away.

"Those days are over. See this?" Videl said, holding up her right wrist. On it was large, metal wrist band. "Its a ki masker. Gohan will never be able to search for my ki and find me. Sharpener offered me a room at his cabin in the woods, with him, Erasa, and their kids. I don't ever want to see, hear, or even sense another Saiyan ever again!" she snapped and stalked off.

"Just remember your DAUGHTER is a Saiyan TOO!" Mabelle cried. She stood there, Tobias could sense her numbness, holding Gohan's copy of the divorce papers. Tobias looked at her and gave her a hug.

"Come on. I need a drink, and I think you can handle one." he said.

*****

I sighed as we entered the club and suddenly I wasn't worried about Gohan and Videl, I was far more interested in the dance floor, but Toby was dragging me towards the bar. I sighed as I wished the divorce papers to the cabin, leaving my hands free.

"Come on, let's get something to drink," Toby said as he sat down at a stool and I shook my head.

"No thanks, I'll start dancing if it's okay with you," I said and he sighed as he nodded. I watched him order a shot of Tequila and shook my head. I was here to do one thing and that was to DANCE!

I giggled as I danced by myself to the beat and I giggled as I felt some hands find themselves to my hips. I turned to see if Toby had decided to join me, it wasn't him. I looked over at the bar and saw Toby had a new glass of whatever he was drinking now, I growled low in my throat and smiled at the man.

"What's your name Gorgeous?" he asked as he brought my hips to his in a bump and grind. I smiled as I got into it.

"Ma-Belle," I said using the French pronunciation.

"Doesn't that mean 'My Beauty'?" he asked and I chuckled as I nodded.

"You weren't too far off with Gorgeous," I chuckled, I was going to have fun, maybe I could lure Toby out onto the dance floor using his jealousy as a motive. We got more intense, but I kept looking back, I don't think Toby even noticed me. Soon I began to move from man to man, I had a rather large crowd. I broke free from the men as I heard the DJ announce the next song and I rushed over to Toby.

"Wanna dance?" I asked and he looked at me and blushed.

"I can't really dance," he started and I felt a pain in my heart as I turned around and walked back out onto the dance floor. I closed my eyes as the song began, one of my favorites, Something About Us by Daft Punk. I knew Toby was watching me and I slowly began to swing my hips to the slow, sensual beat. My tail broke free and went with the melody and began to dance in its own way. My arms began to move out in front of me, rising in wavelike movements as I got completely into the beat. I projected my love for him through our bond. I let my whole body get into the music, my eyes still shut as I sunk to the floor and rose like a snake, completely into the music and my mind only on Toby. I felt a pair of hands grab my hips and I knew they weren't Toby's, I quickly detached the hands and continued dancing. Three more times different partners tried to dance with me, and three more times I shook them off. I was dancing for Toby, trying to get him to understand that dancing alone was painful for me, I wanted him with me, even if he didn't do anything. The music began to finish and I slowed my movements until I was standing still. I opened my eyes and, as if I had planned it consciously, I was facing Toby, our eyes locked. He looked at me and I could practically see the drool, but he quickly looked down at his drink again. I felt my heart cry out and I walked up to him, it was time to go!

*****

"Let's head home, Toby." Mabelle said after his fifth shot of Tequila. He nodded and followed her outside, and onto Nimbus. They flew home at a slow pace, so not to make Tobias sick. Mabelle didn't know it but Tobias, in the real world and here, had an amazing tolerance for alcohol. He had been known to drink an entire bottle of JD and then pass a sobriety test in the next minute. When they got home, they walked inside quickly to beat the incoming storm. Just as they were about to head to bed, Tobias asked the loaded question.

"When are we going to tell Gohan?"

*****

"I don't know," I snapped as I turned around to look at him. The papers were on the kitchen table and I wondered how it would feel for Gohan when he came back and found Videl was gone.

"What's your problem?" he asked and I looked at him like he was an idiot.

"Think hard on this," I said as I turned my back on him, my tail waving angrily behind me.

"What? The dancing? I told you I can't dance," he said and I turned to glare at him.

"That's no excuse, you know I'd have been happy if you'd just stand there and let me lead," I cried as I looked at him. He couldn't be THAT dense, could he?

*****

"Shit, Mabelle! Don't flip on me!" he snapped. Mabelle stamped her foot at him and stomped off to the bedroom.

"I will not stand here and argue with an intoxicated man!" she screamed, stomping off.

"I am NOT intoxicated!!" he shouted back and the bedroom door slammed.

"YET!!!" he snapped after the door.

*****

I curled up on the bed and cried. I cried until I couldn't force any more tears from my red eyes. I sniffled as I changed into a sleeping outfit that screamed "Don't touch me". I pulled the sweat pants I bought with Lime on and Toby's sweatshirt. I curled up on the far side of the bed and nuzzled my pillow. What was with him? I didn't want him to dance, I just wanted him to be with me, protecting me. Showing the world that we were a pair. I closed my end of the bond as I felt Toby go for more alcohol and I cried until I fell asleep.

*****

Tobias sighed as he stood on front of the cabinet. he felt Mabelle's sadness fade away as she cried herself to sleep. He had really screwed up this time. First with trying to drown out his guilt over Videl leaving Gohan because of him, and then drinking even more because he was so scared to dance. He snarled and closed the cabinet. No more alcohol. He needed top do something for Mabelle. He nodded to himself and was about to leave when he heard a thump at the front door.

*****

A few minutes later, he neared the cabin. He wondered what had happened. Had Icer and Artic taken Mabelle? Had they killed her? He didn't know. He set down at the front door, and prepared to knock. In his rush, he hadn't noticed how terrible he was feeling. He was shaking and sweating all over. His gi was damp from all the sweat, but he hadn't noticed till now, when how he was feeling, really sunk in. He seemed to be in shock, from his dream. His body started to become limp, as he struggled to stay standing, and conscious. "I've.....gotta........see........if she's.......okay....."were his last words, before his fell, hitting the door, and sliding down it.

*****

"The hell!" Tobias cried, as the man's body fell in when he opened the door. He picked him up, and carried him to the sofa bed.

"You must be S'rac. I already don't like you." Tobias snarled. He pressed the button while holding S'rac and the couch popped into the sofa-bed. He tucked him in bed and felt his forehead.

~ No fever, thank Dende for that. Now to take care of business. ~ Tobias thought. He turned on the light next to the sofa, so Mabelle would see who it was, just in case she couldn't smell S'rac's scent and make a mistake. Tobias walked out the front door and closed in softly behind him. He took off and flew for Satan City.

*****

~ I'm finally here. ~ he thought as he quietly set down in front of the building. It was flashing neon lights and broadcasting its all night policy, and only for men. The logo was, "We know what you need......." Tobias sighed and walked inside, loud music and the scent of women hit his nose. He smiled.

***

*BananaGirl/ J'dee / Bura400*

"Aww, chibi Goku is so sweet." Bulma said, looking through the glass.

"Pssh, you don't deserve him." I said, referring to Vegeta. "I think chibi Vegeta is way cuter." I said, crossing my arms.

"Look, you're the one going on about reputation, so why are you ruining mine?" Bulma demanded, looking at my outfit.

"You have a reputation?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes I do and I'd appreciate..."

"We're on the move, we'll talk about this later, BananaGirl." I smirked as I followed the rest of the group.

~*~

"Hmmm, I wonder if they serve bananas here." I pondered, looking around the bar.

"Its a bar, they won't serve bananas!" Bulma whispered.

"That's 27 bananas, coming right up." The bartender said to Quorky.

"You were saying...?" I smirked.

"You can't eat bananas, I've told you! I'm allergic, Vegeta will notice!" Bulma whined.

"What? You said you didn't like then, no one told me about being allergic! In fact, how the hell can you be allergic to bananas? What have they ever done to you, eh?" I screeched.

"Just don't....hey Ba-lma. Don't ignore me!" Bulma began gesturing wildly as I drowned her out with my Blink 182 CD.

"On and on, reckless abandon. Something's wrong, this is gonna shock them. Nothing to, hold on to..." I began to sing as a scary looking Saiyan walked up to me and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Bye." Bulma grinned, walking away.

"Bitch." I muttered. "Uh...hey. Can I help you?" I asked, hoping my voice didn't crack.

"You new 'round here?" The Saiyan asked gruffly.

"Um..." I started, looking to the others for confirmation, but they were on the other side of the room. "No..."

"Chisha!" The Saiyan exclaimed, pulling me into a huge bear hug. "I've missed you."

"Woah woah woah! Look but don't touch, mate!" I said, dusting myself off. "Do I know you?"

"Huh? Oh, haha! You and your jokes! Always trying to fool your old man!" The Saiyan laughed.

"Uh...yeah, heehee. Thats me...dad." I said, looking around for someone.

"You look just like you did those years ago! With your rare, blue hair and eyes. You've grown a bit. My god, the barbarians dressed you in that ridiculous armour and cut off your tail! Oh, my little girl!" The Saiyan then pulled me into another hug.

"What are the odds..." I muttered.

"What dear?"

"Uh...can't...breathe..."

"What are you doing to my mate?" Vegeta demanded, stalking over to us.

"Oh fuck the bed..." I uttered. "Hey Veggie, lets go. Nice meeting you!" I called to the Saiyan. "Hey!" I exclaimed as he pulled me back.

"Where are you taking my daughter?" The Saiyan demanded.

"Daughter? Where?" I asked.

"You're my daughter!"

"Dude, you've had a few too many..."

"Don't talk to me like that, I'm your father!" The Saiyan ordered.

"No...you're not! Hey, I'm not even me! I may look like me, but I don't normally look like these! I have brown eyes and brown hair and I'm SMALL!" I shouted, causing the whole bar to fall silent. "Whoopsie."

"What are you talking about, onna?" Vegeta demanded.

"That I'm not an onna..."

"What? You're a man?" Vegeta demanded, a look of disgust crossing his features.

"My mistake." The Saiyan said, quickly walking away.

"Well, gimme a kiss and I'll tell you!" I grinned.

"Onna...."

"Fine then! Me and Bulma..."

"You are Bulma!" Vegeta said, looking confused.

"Do you wanna hear this damn story or not? Anywho, me and Bulma were arguing cos she's a stupid whore with no brain and I accidentally wished I was married to you! So, I came into 'Whore's' body and she went into mine but she said I couldn't tell anyone cos she's stupid and forgot to mention the fact she's allergic to bananas. What they ever did to her I don't have a clue but she is. SO I can't eat bananas and I've just met an insane, drunk Saiyan who reckons I'm his daughter which is confusing me cos it wouldn't be me whose his daughter it would be Bulma but I am Bulma and he's not my dad cos my dad looks nothing like that and isn't insane, just drunk so I can't eat bananas and he's not my dad and I wish I had more CD's with me!" I said, gasping for breath.

"Take cover!" I heard Quorky yell as thousands of CD's fell from the sky.

"Where's onna then?" Vegeta asked me, as we cowered under a table.

"Oh, these are cool CD's!" I said as I picked out Linkin Park and Sum 41.

"BananaGirl, just make the fucking wish!" Bulma screeched.

"Fuh-ine!" I muttered. "I wish myself and Bulma were in the correct bodies WAIT with whatever we're wearing now on the correct bodies." I said, careful to make the exact wish as Dende was spiteful.

"I don't think..." Quorky started, before a brilliant flash of white erupted.

"Woohoo! I'm me!" I said standing up, as the shower of CD's had stopped, and pocketing some CD's.

"Oh yes, I'm the master at blending in." Vegeta mimicked me, as a crowd of wide-eyed Saiyans looked at us in surprise.

***

"FREE CD'S!!!" I ran over and grabbed a couple. "SoD?? Nahhh..." I threw that C.D to the side. "OOOOHHH PORTISHEAD!!! Look Gohan Portishead!!!" I bounced up and down hugging the Cd. I then went to rummage through the rest of them "Oh kami!! the new Korn album!!" I grabbed it quickly and looked at it. "Mmmmmm Jonathan Davis..." I drooled earning a few odd looks and rubbed it up against my face.

"You like Korn?" Selene looked at me. I grinned and nodded. "I LOVE KORN! I have their first album and I made Cara listen to it over and over and over again!.... oooh SOUNDGARDEN!!" I rummaged through the collection some more "Wow this is some collection... oh Manson!" My eye was distracted by yet another Cd. "Blade Two soundtrack!" I grabbed it and hugged it. "This has Ice Cube on it!!"

"Ice Cube and Korn." Selene shook her head.

"What's with all the weird names?" Gohan asked me pulling me up off the floor while Vegeta was doing the same to BananaGirl.

"They're bands." I said stuffing the cd's down the front of the armour.

"Okay I think we should go now. We're not exactly fitting in here very much."

Gohan and the rest of us left. Bardock and the other saiyans stayed behind. I think they'd had enough of us and I seriously didn't blame them.

***

As we walked down the street I looked at Gohan who was carrying Pan in his arm and Bra was holding Vegeta and Bulma's hand swinging between the two of them quite happily. We were walking for a few minutes when looking round me the reality kinda sunk in. We were from the future and the more time we spent in their timeline the more messed up it would become.

"I wish I could have some time alone to think..." I murmured to myself...

Then flash and I hit the ground hard grumbling. "Damnit!!" I looked up to see a figure leaning over me. I stood up and brushed myself down. There was that armour again. The Frieza armour of the men. "J'dee I presume?" he grinned.

I blinked and nodded. "Ya what's it to ya?"

He then pulled out a laser and I blinked. "Just interested." He smirked.

"Great just great. BLAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKE!!!!" I screamed angrily.

This guy began shooting at me and I quickly flew up in to the air and reached behind me instinctively. I pulled out the staff and the figure flew up to attack me charging the staff instant changed and brought it down on to the man and I gasped and let go as I saw it had transformed in to some sort of axe and was now imbedded in this alien's skull. He fell to the ground with a thump and the laser fired off once more- typical no safety. I felt the sting as it hit my right leg and I was momentarily knocked out of the sky and I hit the ground. I looked over at the body and I groaned.

"I hate killing." I mumbled and limped over to the body I grabbed the axe and wretched it out of the alien's head and suddenly his hand shot up and I felt a sting in my stomach and I looked down and saw the gun pointed at the exposed part of my armour and then I saw that he'd in fact shot me. Without even thinking I swung the axe again lopping his head off and it bounced up against the wall of the alley way, then rolled down to the far end. I staggered and fell over the axe transforming back in to the staff.

"I've gotta be careful what I wish for." I groaned.

I saw the group of them come running in to the alley way and I stood up quickly infront of the second headless body I'd caused that day.

"Um.... hi...."

"J'dee!" Gohan ran up to me and he caught me as I staggered a bit. "You're shot..." He said observing the wounds.

"Flesh wounds." I grinned.

Gohan sighed and he pulled out a sensu bean from under the collar of the spandex and he popped it in to my mouth. I munched on it and felt the healing qualities begin.

"Thanks." I murmured and the looked back at the body.

"That is it I'm not leaving you alone!! I want you to stop wishing for things to. That's not the way to gain things in life." he told me off seriously.

I nodded slowly an I looked at Selene she had become a really good friend on this trip. I wondered what she was thinking for that moment and then I looked behind me a the body and it hit me we couldn't stay here for too long.

*********************

J'dee grimaced and looked at me. "Selene we must go NOW.."

I looked behind her a second and turned white, her eyes meeting mine. She nodded. I saw what she meant not only was Blake in the past but there was a headless man she didn't want the chibi's to see. I had seen carnage before but I was still shaky. It was a good thing she was blocking the horrific image.

Vegeta threw the capsule and it exploded on impact. I jumped at the noise. We all filed in the time machine. Gohan fiddled with the levers and controls, arranging it to past time.

I walked to the back of the spacious time capsule and slumped next to J'dee. I put my hand on her shoulder. I asked softly, "You are alright J'dee, ne?" She nodded and pasted on a bright smile, rubbing her head.

"But I killed a man and..." She began and I interrupted her saying, "He would have killed you though."

She grimaced and huffed. "I know but still.." I interrupted her.

"I understand, I would feel the same," I murmured.

As the time machine began to move I stumbled and fell on top of J'dee, the breathe knocked out of me. I didn't notice Gohan walk into the room. I blushed to the roots of my hair when I saw him and J'dee flushed as well. I got off of her and helped her up.

"Heh, I didn't know you both swung that way too," He stated with a hentai grin.

I blinked and J'dee and I looked at each other stunned. Did Son Gohan just say what I thought he did? He sounds like Vegeta! Hmph.

"Hentai!" I shrieked and took out my frying pan and chased him as J'dee grinned at our antics. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Son Gohan was dead! I didn't care if he was bonding with J'dee and therefore more ....er perverted.

BONG!

Gohan scowled and clutched his head, while J'dee and I fell over laughing clutching our sides.

"Girl Power!" We shouted and high fived.

Smirking down at Gohan I chuckled, "When do we arrive in the past?" I asked with a grin. He looked at his watch and answered clutching his head, "About... Now."

(AN- He's on the ground cause I wacked him hard, heh)

And sure enough I heard the engines softly hiss and felt the time machine land softly on the ground, to indicate we had arrived.

***

*Seisetsu*

Blake arrived back in that small town with Bryce and Alex. It was obvious they were in the Dragonball world. The minute they arrived the people started running and Bryce blinked. "Just the reaction I was hoping for." he sighed happily.

Alex just shook his head and stuffed his hands in to his pockets.

Blake now had two head lackeys that no one would dare to kill- other wise they'd have to deal with a really angry J'dee when she got back. Sure she'd be angry he 'borrowed' them. But she wouldn't hurt them.

Blake looked round. Eighteen and Yamcha still hadn't shown up. Which meant the media message was obviously not received. Yamcha didn't matter now though, Blake had two of J'dee's own creations helping him out, that would draw her to him. he would find Eighteen later though. He was bored of waiting...

"I wish for you two to meet me on the out side of this town." He said.

With that they vanished.

Blake levitated upwards and he held his hands out in front of himself and sent a large ki blast towards the center of the town making it explode and Blake flew off leaving the town burning. He landed on the outside of the town and looked at his two minions.

"See those are the powers I'm talking about." Alex remarked to his brother angrily who was now munching on his third hotdog since they'd meet Blake half an hour ago.

Blake smiled at them. "Lets go... I'm going to see if I can form a team of evil villains." Blake thought for a moment. "Now who to go to first..."

***

*The Dragonball Fairy*

I was in the gravity room, doing one handed push ups with tux sitting on my back at 700g I had to go SSJ3 (which I had achieved earlier that day) to stand it "9999..." I said forcing myself to do one last push up, before collapsing, I panted sweating bullets from all the training "Well this is no surprise you've only been training for the last 2 days!" Tux yelled.

I took a moment to catch my breath and said "I can't help it, I can reach SSJ3 no but so can she and her's is stronger I can't stop til I reach SSJ4!"

Tux growled "Well at least sleep or eat or take a shower or something, you smell like a dead dog!"

I sighed "Maybe you're right...I mean she may be a little stronger but maybe I can steal beat her with some of my new moves, she'll be the perfect person to test them on"

"Yea ok whatever can we eat now?" I sighed then walked over to turn the gravity off, I waited a moment to get used to the drastic gravity change before looking outside to see it was early afternoon, probably 2 days after the BBQ, I wasn't really sure I looked back to Tux then said

"Hey if you can talk and teleport and do all that other shit here, that means you can cook, right?" not waiting for an answer I laughed loudly then said "Then you can make breakfast I'll be in the shower"

When I finally got out of a the shower, I dressed in a gi, much like Goku's except instead of orange and blue it was purple and white, I thought about what my evil side was doing and my mind wandered back to the BBQ....

*flash back*

I began to approach my evil side, a scowl set on my face she hadn't seemed to notice me yet, but I stopped in my tracks as a felt large power levels, and looked up to see a female Frieza and some saiyin, I growled as my evil side watched in amusement, as the saiyin that appeared to be the female Frieza's mate, beat Goku easily, after the battle I watched my evil side fly off after them, but I decided against following her and crept back to my GR

*end flash back*

~*~

Lady Tri blasted another ki beam at a random building and smirked in amusement as she saw all the people running around in panic and terror below her, but then her eyes fell on a large clock and she realised the time "Shit, I've been letting myself have too much fun, I do have something I should do," with that she shot another ki blast at a group of people then flew off, trying to follow the ki from earlier it was kind of weak, which either meant she was hurt or far off, she speed up a bit and followed where the ki as coming from, thinking back to the BBQ.

*flash back*

Lady Tri watches in great amusement as the strange saiyin beat Goku like it was nothing, she saw what looked to be a female Frieza and realised she must be the leader, after a while they flew off and she took to the sky after them but then seeing a peaceful little town "this won't do" she smirked as she flew towards it.

*end flash back*

Smirking at the memory she speed up more and followed the ki of Lady Icer.

***

*J'dee*

It was dark as we left Capsule Corp. Gohan popped the capsule to his car and I looked at Selene and gave her a hug. "I'll be round to see you. You can count on that." I smiled at her. She smiled back at me.

"I'll hold you to that J'dee chan."

Gohan picked Pan up who was yawning tiredly and he put her in the child seat int eh back. "We're going home aren't we daddy?" She asked.

He nodded at her. "Sure are."

"Yay." She smiled as he did up her seat belt and she snuggled in to get comfy and drifted off to sleep pretty fast. Gohan pulled a blanket out of the boot and he put it over her, then shut the car door.

I lifted the darn saiyan armour up and off from over my head, I felt Gohan's arms slide round my waist and I stiffened I saw Selene smirk at me and wave as she jogged back in to the Capsule Corp. building.

"Gohan..." I breathed deeply as I felt his breath up against my neck.

"Mmmm." I felt him nuzzling me there.

"Please I'm tired. I need sleep. I have school remember. You're my teacher, and you're married, have a daughter and I'm under age. I saw this movie once with Reese Witherspoon ane she like had an affair with her teacher and it got him fired and he ended up moving back in with his parents and working int a supermarket packing labels...." I was cut off as Gohan spun me round and I felt his lips kiss mine. His hand slid up under my tank top. I gasped suddenly and pushed him back.

"Not on Bulma's lawn." I scolded.

He seemed to get a control of himself. "Sorry." He murmured.

"Somebody's taking a cold shower when they get home." I grumbled.

I slipped in to the passenger side of the car, and Gohan got in to the he driver's side and I looked at him, he frowned at my look.

"No you're not driving my car." He told me off before I could even think it.

***

We arrived back at Gohan's place pretty late and I wandered inside partially distracted and Gohan frowned as he walked inside.

"Something's wrong." He murmured.

"Gohan?" I looked at him as he carried Pan to her room not saying anything else, she was still wrapped up in the blanket. "Fine." I grumbled annoyed and stalked in to the bedroom. Being ignored is not what anyone likes.

I sat on the bed and looked at the spare bed in the room where Sei had slept and I felt myself sigh. I felt this sadness enter me just looking at the bed. It had been fun actually knowing Sei and talking to him in person.

The door opened and Gohan looked in at me. "I can't sense Videl's ki anywhere." He sounded worried. "It was in Satan City when we left, but it's not anymore. It's not anywhere." He walked in and sat on the end of the bed.

"Gohan you should know that I'm a really big fan of you and Videl. You two are one of my all time favorite couples."

He looked at me and smiled. "That's nice to know is that why you keep pushing me away or are you still madly in love with Yamcha?"

I shook my head. "I'm over Yamcha, Sei knows that now. I just hope it's enough to stop his evil half from trying to hurt Yamcha."

Gohan looked at me. "You're serious you're over Yamcha?" He asked shocked.

I nodded. "I can't do anything about it can I? You've done something to my head and all it is I can feel is you..."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Gohan asked.

"A bad thing cause you're married." I sighed.

I flopped back on the bed, and all I could hear was the song Bolero running through my head, the piece itself made me just want to curl up and be alone because that's what I knew. I felt Gohan flop down next to me and he wrapped his arms around me. Like he could feel my sadness and I knew he could.

"That's a sad song." He murmured.

"I used to sleep to it when I felt the world wasn't worth living anymore. The joys of having a mental illness." I sighed.

I felt Gohan brush some of my hair off my face and I rolled over in his embrace and looked at him.

"Get some sleep. I'll be here when you wake up."

I nodded and he pulled the blankets over us and I rested my head on his chest and slowly drifted off to sleep.

***

*JanFF8Lover*

I sat in front of my laptop, reading the updates on-line. I kept over hearing her mother and father arguing with Detective Smyth, who was assigned to Tobias's case. It had been nearly a week since my brother had disappeared. To me it was simple, he was in college and on his own. If he wanted to disappear for a bit that was fine with me.

"What do you mean he hasn't even called work or the school? Tobias would never do that! I mean he loves school!" my mother shouted as I worked on my report for Biology. Damn high school science classes.

"Actually ma'am, Tobias expressed verbally several times that he hated being so restricted to the same old routine. In fact he broke up with his steady girl friend a week before his disappearance. We speculate he found some one else and ran off with her." the detective said. I clicked on a link to Fanfiction.net after as soon as I finished my report.

"That really doesn't have anything to do with this. After he lost Kilwan a few years ago he's never been the same. He's been known to only go on one date and then never call them again. He's never committed himself to some one before." my father now snapped, and I sighed as the conversation turned into an argument. I turned off my laptop and picked up my coat with my laptop. I walked threw the den to the garage. Just as I opened the garage door, Mom noticed me.

"Where are you going honey?" my mom asked. I turned to her and Dad.

"Out." I snapped, and slammed the garage door behind me. I hit the door opener and got in my car as the door opened. My car was a old Cutless but it was a gift Tobias had given me for my 16th birthday. Ever since Kilwan was taken from him when I was 13 Tobias and I had become closer. It hurt me so much that he had left without telling me but I understood why he did it. Our parents were so nosy ever since that day three years ago. I sighed as I turned down the street to the park. I often came here to think but I wasn't really paying attention.

"Tobias, I just wish I could see how you are doing." I whispered. My laptop began to thrash and glow. I glanced at it and the car was filled with light. I screamed as I felt myself and the car sucked threw the laptop.

~~~~~~~~

I screamed and tried to see what was going on, but the car was surrounded by white light.

"Choose your type of species." a voice said from the light. I gulped and shook my head.

"I don't understand." I said, and the voice snarled.

"Saiyin, Icejin, Namek, Yardtian, Shapeshifter, human......." The voice went on and on.

"Uh........half vampeal and half Saiyin." I said, smiling to myself. Whatever this is, I would be exactly what I've wanted. The world shook again and I was speeding straight across a grassy area to a huge building. People screamed and threw themselves aside in the afternoon light. I slammed on the brakes and the car skidded to a halt. I got out of my car and looked around shakily.

"Sorry everyone, you wouldn't believe what I've been threw." I said. My jaw dropped as I saw people standing around, and I saw Miria Trunks and a strange saiyin women with him. She smiled at me.

"Welcome to the DBZ world." she said. I felt the world swirl around me and I fainted.

***

To Be Continued...

don't forget r & r peeps...

Jan is actually the last I'm accepting I just HAD to because sorry Tobias you put yourself in that predicament by telling her about it on ya vaca trip...

Right authors next chappy I will announce a special COSTUME party at Gohan's and it's just an announcement not actually happening in the next chappy so don't fret…

~J'dee