Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Party Crashers ( Chapter 44 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but Magick

Author/s for this chapter: Eternity, Seisetsu / Maria Cline, Tobias / Mabelle / VegeChan / S'rac / Jan, Kattrina Vixen, The Dragon Empress, J'dee.

Rating: NC-15 (offensive language)

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: "No awkwardness just a typical smile and then I realise. It's been all worth while..." - Quoted by Me.

This is a sad note I'm not closing the ficcie down I would NEVER do that... but I am slowing ALL my fic updates down because I'm failing my classes, and missing some. So sorry and at the end of the year I'm possibly moving away soooo IF that comes to pass Tobias will take over this fic. He's done so much so far thanks dude you're really cool. and also those authors who haven't sent anything in for the past ten chapters that haven't contacted me to let me know or have asked me to write for them. They will be taken out of the author's list the other though will stay... the list will come up in the next few updates on who has been removed it's just hard to write a co write when no one is there.... they will still receive notification of chapter updates.

***Party Crashers***

*Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated, I see the way you're,

Actin' like you're somebody else, gets me frustrated... Life's like this, you,

You fall, and you crawl, and you break, And you take what you get, And you

turn it into honesty, Promise me I'm never gonna find you flaking... No, no, no*

***

*Eternity*

The remainder of the morning was spent training in a gravity chamber that I'd wished for myself so as not to be disturbed. The hours passed as I pushed myself to the furthest limits of my physical endurance then further still, striving for a power that seemed just within my reach yet unreachable.

Despite the fact that I was exhausted and panting for breath, I pulled myself from the floor and increased the gravity. The immense pull brought me immediately to my knees. I winced as the impact wracked my already aching form. Pulling my mind away from the pain, I concentrated on Trunks, on the bond that we shared, and on the inexplicable need to harness that deeply hidden strength as I proceeded to stand once more...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*

" You certainly were feeling determined while you were training this afternoon, " Trunks mused as I wandered into the bathroom to dress for the costume party.

I laughed slightly in response, " It can't hurt to push yourself a bit once in a while. "

" It was more than that though. Something's been bothering you since this morning, and I wish you'd tell me what it is. "

" It's nothing really, " I assured. Desperate to change the subject I poked my head out of the bathroom door, " What do you think of your costume? "

He arched a brow, " It's...different. "

" If it helps, you look incredible, " I giggled, but it wasn't a lie. He looked drop dead gorgeous in his costume.

" What are we supposed to be again? " he asked as I ducked back into the other room to do my hair.

I'd had three reasons for choosing the costumes that I did. First off, I was dying to see Trunks in a tux, and secondly I knew it was unlikely that anyone else would be wearing the same thing. " Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen, " I replied and powered up so that my hair turned deep gold. Perfect. I walked back into the bedroom.

Trunks was pulling on the pair of white gloves that came with his outfit. My heart skipped a beat as I looked at him.

" And just who are they? "

" She is a princess from the Moon, and he is a prince from Earth. They protect the universe from the bad guys. " I smiled to myself recalling the correlation between the characters and the Moon Goddess Selene who had fallen in love with the mortal Endymion. Selene was my patron Goddess and the love story moved me. That, by the way, had been my final reason for choosing these particular costumes.

Trunks placed the white mask over his face and turned his azure eyes peering over at me, " Do I have to wear the hat? "

" Just take it with you, please. "

He crossed the room with a mischievous grin, " Are you really going to fight bad guys in that outfit? "

" Of course! Don't you know that miniskirts and heels are the thing for the modern day super heroine? "

" I'm not complaining, " he winked and swept me into his arms, " There's just one thing that bugs me. "

" What's that? "

" Your hair looks like a couple of meatballs. " (AN...forgive me, I couldn't help myself)

I groaned at the comment then lightly brushed my lips over his, " Thanks a lot, you dope, but we better get going. I'm tired of being late for everything. "

" Shall we take the door or the window? "

I laughed remembering this morning's little incident, " The window, what else? "

I opened the window, and he leapt out of it, still cradling me close to him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was amazing to see the costumes that everyone was wearing. Trunks and I wandered through the house, stopping to talk to people here and there. It was going to be a wonderful night.

***

*Seisetsu / Maria Cline*

"I know I don't have Jenova cells but I can wish for them." Blake protested as he flew. Seru just rolled her eyes.

"So we distract you attack J'dee and that's it?" Seru asked.

"Yeah."

"Geez your a real smart on aren't you?" Seru taunted.

"Hey!" Blake growled. "I may lack in brains, but I make up for in... um... well final fantasy, DBZ, Fushi Yugi knowledge! Besides I'm a metal kooler and J'dee won't harm me." He added proudly.

"Unless you push it." Seru growled. "She removed Icer's author powers if you push her too far I don't want her removing mine."

Lady Tri flew along side them looking at them wearily. What this evil team needed was a leader, she supposed Icer would take that role. When and if she returned from wherever.

They landed in a forest not far from Gohan's house and noted the party was started and there were a few authors arriving still a couple sneaking about like planning something tricky. Then the few comic ones doing odd things.

"Babity... damn that slug beat us here." Blake growled.

Seru looked and the figure dashed behind Gohan's house like he was surveying the targets.

"You wished him back."

"Yeah but I thought he was going to wait for tomorrow."

Seru smacked her forehead. "If you were an evil villain that was killed would you wait till the next day to attack or attack everyone while they're together on that same night?" She asked.

Blake nodded. "You have a point it's what we're doing is it not."

"This was your plan!!" Seru growled.

"Ease up." Lady Tri commented her goody good half was wandering round the party scene. So she would sense her soon enough but if they were heard before they were sensed that would ruin everything.

***

*Tobias / Mabelle / VegeChan / S'rac / Jan*

Tobias sighed as Mabelle led him into another store. They had been looking for almost two hours and had yet to find a store that had costumes. He snarled as another clerk said she had no idea where a costume store was, and Mabelle dragged him out into the crowded mall. They went down to the lower level and Tobias sighed in relief when he saw a sign for a brand new costume store. They walked in and Tobias was surprised to see MT and Kakuna inside already, arguing over some costumes.

"I told you no! Neither of us are going as naked pieces of art!" Kakuna laughed, placing a costume in front Trunks. Trunks sighed and crossed his arms, defeated. Tobias shook his head as Mabelle ran up to them.

*****

S'rac flew through the sky, frowning with his arms crossed, looking much like Vegeta, occasionally glancing back, to make sure Jan didn't try to get out of this. He sighed and looked back ahead. He could see the cabin, and lowered himself next to it. Jan landed behind him, and they both walked to the door. "Hmm?" S'rac muttered, seeing a small piece of paper on the door.

He pulled it off, and read what it said. He let out a sigh, and turned around, preparing to take off. He looked at Jan and said, "They've already left, to look for costumes. Let's go."

"Whatever you say," Jan said, smirking at him seductively. S'rac 'hmphed' and lifted off into the sky, muttering under his breath.

*****

I held up the garish looking thing, my expression twisted in distaste. "I cannot see myself wearing this. I am definitely NOT going nude!"

"Aww come on, you've got a great body. You're perfect for it," Trunks replies, giving the costume another look over.

Sighing in exasperation, I run a hand through my short wild hair, "You don't seem to understand Trunks. I'm not particularly comfortable sporting my half naked body around a bunch of authors, half of which I don't know. And, I'll have to contend with Master Roshi and Oolong."

Sweat dropping, Trunks nods. "I see your point." He places the costume back on a hanger as I continue my trek around the lavishly decorated store. "What to wear, what to wear," I chant softly.

A familiar voice tears me from my train of thought as I found Mabelle at the door, accompanied by her mate Tobias. Grinning from ear to ear, I rush towards her to embrace her into a tight hug. At last, a friend to help me in my search for the right costume!

*****

~So who do you want to go as?~ I asked Kakuna using our telepathy. She smirked as she looked at the costumes on the wall and I smiled as I began to look for the costume I had in mind.

~I want Trunks to be Vash the Stampede from Trigun and I want to be Meryl Stryfe,~ she said in my head and I smirked as I saw the perfect costume for Meryl and I pointed to it, Kakuna smiled as she checked it out.

"May I help you, Miss?" the clerk asked and I nodded.

"Yes, I know exactly what I would like." I smiled as I looked at the clerk.

*****

S'rac set down in front of the mall, he had sensed Tobias and Mabelle in, and walked toward the entrance. He turned and confirmed that Jan was still following. He walked inside and took in the surroundings.

The mall looked really busy, and it might be hard to find Mabelle and Tobias in the large crowd. He sighed and shook his head, before walking forward again.

*****

"Here you go ma'am," said the clerk as she got a large pulse rifle out of the back. Tobias rolled his eyes as Mabelle winked at him, holding the large plastic gun. He watched her as she looked over what she asked for. There was a dark blue jumpsuit, a plastic flamethrower, the plastic pulse rifle, and the dog tags.

"Well Toby, what do you think? Will I be Ellen Ripley enough?" she asked, humor in her voice and he laughed.

"You'll look great." he said. Suddenly they both heard a metallic CLANG! Tobias turned to see Trunks holding his head, as Kakuna glared at him, a frying pan in hand. There was a Xena costume lying nearby and Tobias could gather why she had hit him. Mabelle was howling with laughter as Kakuna scolded him for even suggesting it. The other clerk who was serving him and Mabelle came over, dropping a huge box onto the counter. The man smiled and gestured to the huge box. Tobias smirked and walked over to him.

"Just as you requested sir." the clerk said and tapped the box, which had to be at least six feet tall. Tobias grinned at the plain black box and nodded his head.

"Thanks." he said picking it up, and the female clerk looked at them.

"So how would you like to pay?" she asked Mabelle, "Cash, check, or credit?" Tobias paled visibly behind the box.

~ Mabelle! We're broke remember? ~ he thought at her. Mabelle smirked and Tobias looked puzzled. She pointed to Kakuna and Trunks.

"Mr. and Mrs. Briefs will be paying our tab." she said, and the clerk's mouth's dropped.

"You mean those are-" the female clerk began but Mabelle cut her off.

"That is one of Mrs. Bulma Brief's sons. That is his wife. They agreed to meet us here and pay for everything. Tell them "thank you" for us." Mabelle said, quickly leading Tobias out of the store. They hurried to the entrance where they promptly took off, not caring who saw.

*****

S'rac stopped and looked around. He had been trying to find them for what seemed like hours. For all he knew it had been a few hours. "Can we look for costumes already? Let's just meet with them later," Jan said, grinding S'rac's nerves. She had been nagging him for longer than he'd like to remember, and he couldn't take much more.

"How many times must I say no?" he asked, trying to keep himself from strangling her. Just then, he thought of something. He could always tell Tobias later, as long as he could just get rid of his sister. "Just a second. I'll be riiight back!" S'rac said, running off, before she could ask anything.

He must have ran to the other side of the mall, before he stopped. "Hahahahaha!" he laughed to himself. "I'll find Tobias and Mabelle later. Now that Jan's not bugging me, I can finally get something done! Now, where's a costume shop?" he said, starting to walk around, looking for some place he could buy a costume.

*****

Combing my wild hair down proved to be more difficult than I would've like it, but I managed with a tube of super hold styling gel. Afterwards, I began with dressing myself in the white and navy blue costume, draping a soft cotton cloak over my shoulders to complete my attire. Standing back, I looked at myself in approval, twirling in a circle to admire the feel of the navy blue spandex

pants beneath the white miniskirt. This, I could get used to. I'd never been one for wearing skirts, but having pants on underneath definitely felt better. I hate having to sit all nice and pretty, too scared that I'm showing off my underwear or something.

Feeling a strong hand upon my shoulder, I turn to face my mate, my smile widening at his appearance. God, he definitely makes a good Vash! All I had to do was use my author powers to shorten his hair for a day so that he may stand it up with styling gel. Making it blond would be easy. Going super saiyan would've been my first choice, but then his eyes wouldn't be blue like the character's, so I again used the gifts that J'dee had granted me with.

Feeling completely satisfied with myself, I stood back to admire him. He didn't look like himself. Tall, lean frame dressed in crimson robes and a silver rifle to boot strapped at his back. Beneath those robes, I knew he wore the strapped leather, adorned with steel knee and elbow protectors, shin high steel tipped boots... *drool*

If I didn't know any better, I would've said Trunks had become Vash Stampede down to the very last hair. But alas, something's missing.

"How do I look?" He asks, flashing me a handsome grin.

"Absolutely to die for, and me?"

"Dito."

"There is something missing though," I tell him.

He blinks at me, blue eyes sparkling with curiosity. "What could it possibly be? I've got it all."

Reaching into the folds of my cloak, I pull out a pair of orange tinted glasses with the jagged black frames. "Lean forth a bit and let me put them on you. I want to drool over you some more."

He grins, "Aren't I cute enough with the costume?"

"Yeah, but I also like Vash Stampede."

"Should I be jealous?" He asks me, a lavender tail snaking out and giving my thigh a wack.

Yipping, I give him a soft punch on the shoulder. "Tuck that thing away. Of course you're cute. For pete's sake, I've been in love with you in a completely different world for years! Just being here with you is a blessing! Now, lean forward."

"Yes ma'am," he teases.

Slowly, I place the glasses upon the bridge of his nose, my eyes widening as his arms circled my waist and pulled me in for a kiss.

"I do say, Miss. Meryle Strife, you look absolutely divine! May I court you?"

Ah, he can be such a romancer, My Trunks

(Author's note: Meryle Strife isn't married in the anime, that's why he calls her miss. AND, as you know in saiyan terms, Mirai Trunks and Kakuna are wed. So bleh. : P )

******

S'rac looked around the store, but he couldn't think of anything. Time was running out, but his mind was a blank. He felt like hitting himself upside the head. "At least then I might be able to think of something," he said, walking around the store again.

Just then though, something in his mind clicked. He smirked evilly, and had he not been in a public place, he would have laughed. 'That'd be perfect!' he thought to himself. He started walking around the store, looking for the costume.

After a another few minutes of looking, he finally found it. He picked it up and smiled. "He he. Oooh this'll be perfect," he said, looking it over.

He tried it on in the dressing room, and found it fit perfectly. He changed back into his normal clothes, and brought it up to the checkout counter. "Will this be all sir?" the clerk asked him.

"Yeah," he replied, taking out his wad of Zeni. He paid the clerk the amount of money needed, He had to go to several more stores to get all the rest of the things he needed to complete his costume. When he got everything he needed, he exited the mall, all the time making sure he hid his ki, so Jan wouldn't find him.

Once outside, S'rac smirked and lifted himself into the sky, to go get changed before the party.

*****

I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror. I smirked as I began to pull out the curlers and looked at the black hair, the temporary dye would be out tomorrow. I smirked as I flipped my hair around and looked at myself. I chuckled, my face was completely wrong but my outfit and hair was perfect and I smirked as I grabbed my Tarot cards and put them in my pocket. I wondered what Toby's costume was, he hadn't told me.

*****

"Rats!" I said as I stomped out of the costume store. First S'rac ditched me in the mall and now Tobias and Mabelle had already come and gone. I tightened my hands around the bag, and smirked to myself. At least they had my costume at this store. I quickly headed for some where to change and head for their cabin to meet up with the others.

*****

S'rac looked at himself in the mirror, and smirked. He was very satisfied. He put on his dark sunglasses, and put his fake hand gun in its holster. "I'd always thought I'd make a good agent," he said, happily. He smiled, and took on a serious face, and quoted, "Mister Anderson. As you can tell we've had our eye on you for quite some time." His smile widened. "Well, I guess I'd better get goin," he said, turning around, and walking out of his cave, and flying towards the cabin.

*****

"I'm all set, Toby! Will you show me your costume already?! I hate waiting for a surprise!" Mabelle called out from the living room.

"All set, hun! I'm coming out!" he called from upstairs. Mabelle heard the door but not his footsteps on the floor. She frowned as she watched the stairs for him. After fifteen minutes she began to grow really impatient.

"Where the hell are you Toby?" she snapped. She heard a chuckled behind her.

"Behind you," he said, and she whirled around. There was nothing there.

"Wha? Toby, stop playing games!" she said, even more annoyed. Suddenly a black shape dropped from the ceiling and she let out a shriek. It was an Alien, complete with working mouth, hands, and tail. Saliva oozed from the mouth and it hissed at her. The mouth opened, the small tongue-head slashing out at her. Mabelle screamed and smacked it with her plastic pulse rifle. She heard it give a familiar cry of pain and clutch it's head as she began to power up.

"Belle, what the hell did you do that for?" she heard Tobias scream. One of the clawed hands pressed a part of its neck and the head folded up and tucked behind Tobias' head. Mabelle gave him a look as she powered down.

"Oh very funny, baka! You almost gave me a heart attack!" she cried, and Tobias chuckled.

"I just wanted to have some fun. Come on, let's go." he said, and pressed the side of his neck again. The head came back up and hissed at Mabelle again. She rolled her eyes as they walked outside. S'rac landed in front of them and they both stared.

"Wow, nice costume, S'rac!"

*****

"Ready?" I heard Toby ask, in his Alien costume. S'rac and Mabelle nodded and I smirked. I leapt down and landed in front of them.

"Surprise!" I cried and they stared at me.

"No way in hell are you wearing that to J'dee's party!!" Tobias shouted. I smirked. I was wearing a black dominatrix vest that showed off the tops of my breasts real well, I had black angel wings, black stockings, high black leather boots, and, of course, a black leather whip. I grinned at him.

"And why not?" I asked, my tail waving behind me. Tobias sputtered, trying to form words as S'rac stared wide-eyed at me. I giggled and held my tail out to him.

"S'rac would you be a dear and help me tuck this nasty tail of mine around my waist? Since you didn't want to do it last night." I purred at him. Tobias turned his Alien head at S'rac, and even though you couldn't see his eyes, you could feel them boring into S'rac. Toby gave a hiss, but it was hard to tell if it was Toby or the costume that did. S'rac gulped.

"IjustrememberedIwantedtogoalonetothepartyByenow!" S'rac said hurriedly and blasted off for Gohan's house in the darkening sky. I giggled. Oh well, if I didn't get him tonight I'm sure I could get some else. Maybe Veggie! I sighed as Mabelle convinced Toby to let me go and we blasted off into the sky.

*****

"Ready?" Tobias asked. S'rac and Mabelle nodded and they prepared to take off, when a figure landed in front of them.

"Surprise!" Jan shouted. S'rac's eyes went wide, as he looked over her.

"No way in hell are you wearing that to J'dee's party!!" Tobias shouted at her.

"And why not?" she asked as her tail waved behind her. She extended her tail to S'rac, and said," S'rac would you me a dear and help me tuck this nasty tail of mine around my waist? Since you didn't want to do it last night." She purred at him, and Tobias turned to S'rac.

S'rac gulped as Tobias hissed at him. He panicked and shouted, "IjustrememberedIwantedtogoalonetothepartyByenow!" before taking off into the sky, beating his head.

'ARGH! THAT'S IT! I'm going to ask Tobias if I can kill her!' he thought to himself. He had wanted to tell Tobias all day, of what his sister did last night, and when he had the chance, he panicked. "Guess I'll just tell him at the party," he said, muttering under his breath.

*****

I had to stifle a laugh as I watched S'rac take off to the sky and I smirked as I looked at Toby, I wasn't really happy about his costume and I chuckled. ~I wish Toby's costume would become Hicks from Alien after we've been at the party for an hour and then change back an hour after that.~ He was going to be ticked at me, but he'd get over it.

"Leave her alone, handsome." I chuckled as I grabbed onto his arm. "Let her alone, she just after attention, especially since she knows it's ticking you off. If you don't care she'll get bored, S'rac wouldn't touch her in a hundred years because of you." I jumped into the air and headed after S'rac at a slower pace.

"Wait up!" Jan cried out and I laughed as I watched Toby take to the air.

"You know, I enjoy this costume," I said as Toby caught up to me. "Especially since I have my tail free." I waved my tail at Toby and rushed back to take the lead of our little group.

***

To Be Continued.... in to pt two

R & R

~J'dee