Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Babity Makes An Entrance ( Chapter 45 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Babity Makes An Entrance*

***It's just my savage instincts coming back from the brink, revitalise the knowledge

that we lost (you better think!) Culture ebbing been lost in the ignorance from

the ma to the pa to the child, wonder why your child is running round real wild?***

***

*J'dee*

I finished putting out corn chips and bean dip (AN: Too much late night CN waiting for Evangelion if you ask me Captain Linger Captain Linger... okay I'll shut up now.) I waved at S'rac as he arrived. He waved back and I saw Gohan frown. "S'rac long time no see!!" I called out to him.

He smiled and headed over. "I just created this great party game wanna give it a try with me?!" I asked.

S'rac looked at me and he smiled. "I guess it couldn't hurt."

I smiled at his costume Agent Smith from the Matrix. That was sooo cool the costume and the movie. (AN: *drool* Keanu)

"Okay it's who can say the most unpredictable thing in one sentence and the one who can say the most wins." I explained.

S'rac laughed. "I'll win I warn you!"

"Nah uh!"

"Uh-huh!"

Gohan smacked his forehead. "I forgot she was only seventeen." he muttered as he wandered back inside to bring out some more food.

"I think a group evil cackle would do about now." S'rac commented.

"Oooh Evil cackle!!!" BananaGirl grinned "I wanna join in!"

"On the count of three." I began. "One... Two... Three..."

"BWHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Gohan stepped outside and he looked at he three of us and placed some more food down on the table. Selene placed a tray down also.

"That looks like fun..." Selene commented.

"Ooooooh MORE BANANA'S!!!" BananaGirl raced over and sat at the table where Gohan was placing more banana's down.

"Morcheeba! Everybody Mambo! Think Pink! Bluebird! Bob the baka!" S'rac started.

"Hey you stole my plan no fair!!" I protested how could he know those were my sayings and we rushed up on to the stage to continue with the competition I was going to win this if it was the last thing I did.

"Yus I did! mesa so eeeeviiil! mwahahahahaha!!!" S'rac cackled.

"YAMCHA FAN FOR LIFE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!! bet you didn't know I was going to say that"

Gohan slapped his forehead. "This could take sometime." He groaned.

BananaGirl chewed on her banana and she watched.

"This is interesting...."

"Blast you're right! now I have ta think of another one! blast it all!" S'rac complained.

"Hehehe... I WIN!!!" I giggled happily dancing on the spot.

"NOOO!" S'rac began to beat his head. "must!... think!.... of!... something!..."

There was a few seconds before he cried out again. "HE'S DEAD JIM! There I thought of something! bwhahaha!" He began cackling again.

I just laughed at him "Not good enough!!!!"

"B-but whyyyy?!" S'rac whined.

"Cause I've come up with something better!!!"

"And what is that?!"

I began to sing my Hannibal parody to Savage Garden's Animal song "I want to live like Hannibal, careless and free like cannibals, I want to live, I want to run through the jungle with blood in my hair and bodies at my feet..." I laughed and pointed at him. "Beat that!!!"

"Uuuh, isn't that a little too long?" S'rac questioned.

"I know!!!" I beamed happily. I was a pro at long pointless parodies and rambles.

"Fine, but I've thought of something as well!"

"...." 'Damn him...' I thought wasn't expecting a comeback to that.

"Jurassic Park is frightening in the dark all the dinosaurs are running wild! Someone shut the fence of in the rain! And I think it's kind of eerie, but this proves my chaos theory, and I don't think I'll be coming back again! Oh nooooooooo!!!!!" S'rac breathed heavily. "Th-there..."

I glared at him time to continue this I wasn't gunna back down. "When superman and cannibals are running through your head, expensive gifts and letters from Hannibal everywhere, Hannibal and children tell the truth they never lie, which one is more human? There's a thought now you decide." I grinned at S'rac expression. "I parodied that mehself!"

"Well.......Check this then! I recall a time they found those fossilised mosquitos and before long they were cloning DNA. Now I'm being chased by some irritated velociraptors well believe me, this has been one lousy day."

"Such a sexy, sexy, proud young thing, fierce proud practical, you got me sprung from the asylum ring, and I ain't gunna lie, cause killing people gets me high so to keep you near my side, there's nothing I won't try, lambs in your eyes and I love to kill

time is passing I'm asking, could this be real cause I don't sleep, I don't stay still,

the only thing I really know, is I love to kill...." I sung to the tune of Crazy Town's Butterfly. Then I cackled in my most evilest way adding. "Mwha-hahahahaha!! Hannibal parodies I love 'em!!"

S'rac glared he was just about as stubborn as I was. "Grrr, fine!! here goes!"

"Come my lady, come, come my lady, you're my Starling, chanty baby. Come my lady, you're a pretty baby, I make your rep shake, you make more crazy." I sung interrupting him. "hehe" I giggled.

"Hey it's my turn!!" I smiled and motioned for him to do his bit. "I cannot approve of this attraction, cause getting disembowelled always makes me kind of mad. I huge tyrannosaurus ate our lawyer well I suppose that proves they're really not all bad. Jurassic Park is frightening in the dark, all the dinosaurs are running wild! Someone let T-Rex out of his pen. I'm afraid those thing'll harm me, cause they sure don't act like Barney, and they think that I'm their friend, oh nooooooo!!!!" He then laughed. "Mwahahaha! beat that you!"

"Hehe not quite there is one more thing that beats that!!!"

"Argh! and what is that?!"

"MORCHEEBA!!!!! Think Pink! Bluebird, Everybody Mambo & BOB THE BAKA!!! Bwha-hahahahaha That ALWAYS wins!!!"

"MORCHEEBA!!!!! Think Pink! Bluebird, Everybody Mambo & BOB THE BAKA!!! YAMCHA FAN FOR LIFE!!!! HE'S DEAD JIM!!! hahahahaha! I win I win!"

"No you don't...."

"Why?!"

"Because you forgot HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA after Yamcha fan for life and besides I'M the Yamcha fan not you..."

"Fine then I have another idea! MORCHEEBA!!!!! Think Pink! Bluebird, Everybody Mambo & BOB THE BAKA!!! GOKU FAN FOR LIFE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HE'S DEAD JIM!!! There! BEEEEAT THAT!"

"Hehe I will..... Morcheeba! Think Pink! Bluebird! Everybody Mambo! Bob the Baka! I HAVE NO LOYALITES!!!!!! except to YAMCHA! HAHAHAHAHA (Yamcha fan for life!!) GOHAN, GOTEN, GOKU, 17, PICCOLO, TRUNKS, M.TRUNKS actually any TRUNKS mmmm Trunks.... Oh yeah and VEGETA..... MWHA-HAHAHAHA!! I WILL ALWAYS WIN!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!! CLING ONS ON THE STARBORAD BOW STARBOARD BOW STARBOARD BOW!!!! CLING ONS ON THE STARBOARD BOW JIM!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" S'rac ran around in circles screaming.

"Hehehehe ..." I laughed and turned round seeing Toby and the others standing there looking at the two of us. I couldn't read their expressions, they must of arrived during the competition. I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled at them.

"Hey I'm glad you could make it!!" I motioned over to the table of food. "Corn chips and bean dip?" I asked.

***

*Kitty*

Kitty slowly came to and sat up, looking around vaguely. Everything still looked anime, and Edd was sitting on the other sleeping bag, looking confused.

He glanced at her and a look of relief crossed his face.

"You're awake! I was getting worried, you'd been sleeping a while longer than me..." Edd said quickly, then smiled faintly and looked around. "So, this wasn't a dream? I had assumed it was, but..."

She nodded. "Yeah, so did I at first, but...." She now shook her head and stood, stretching. After a moment, she glanced back and wiggled her tail slightly. "Nope, not a dream."

"Oh..." He trailed off and looked down, then made a face. "Well, what should we do now? I don't know where, or when, or really anything about where I am, but I also don't want to go back to Peach Creek before looking around some, so..."

Kitty nodded again, and looked up thoughtfully. "Well, what about J'dee? Apparently there's going to be a costume party tonight, I could show you the people

from here, and try to explain what I know about what's going on..."

"Jeh... Jeh-Dee...?" Edd tried to say, looking confused.

"J'dee. I think her real name's Jera, but... Y'know. My name's Katrina, though I prefer the nickname Kitty...."

He looked like he understood. "Like I'm called Double D... I see." He thought for a minute, then looked confused again. "Anyway... You had started to something last night, that we're in Japan? HOW?"

She smiled. "Well, you see..."

**************

Edd sat there, staring at her. He looked at her tail, then her face, then at the buildings around them, and finally back at her. "We're in a TV show...? Or, a computer, anyway? And somehow you wishing for me to be here caused me to be here? How...?"

Kitty grinned. "Well, if you hadn't noticed, not a whole lot is making sense right now... I mean, I have a tail, I can fly, and I am having a conversation with

one of the by-far cutest characters in any TV show, and yet you're also as real as I am... "

He simply sat there for a minute, his face unreadable. "...Are you sure this is real? What if, I don't know, it's just a dream, or a fantasy thought up by my own twisted mind, tainted by Eddy's influence...?"

She shook her head slowly. "First, we couldn't possibly be having the same dream, and I know for a fact that I'M real... Second, what do you mean, tainted?"

Edd simply looked up innocently and didn't answer, his cheeks turning pink.

Kitty felt annoyed. "Oh, fine, don't answer me.

Anyway, um... What about being Luke and Leia?"

He glanced back at her, looking blank. "Huh?"

"For the costume party... Doy..."

Edd nodded. "I guessed that, but I don't really know what you mean..." Kitty fell over anime style and he looked worried. "Didn't that hurt?"

She popped back up. "Never mind that! You mean you've never seen Star Wars?!?"

Edd looked thoughtful, then shook his head. "No, I can't say that I have... Ed might have, but... Why?"

A VERY large sweatdrop formed on her head. "Ok, then... Wow. You really are from the 1980s, aren't you?"

"...You're not?" He finally asked after staring at her for a minute.

Kitty grinned and made a peace sign. "2002, all the way!"

His eyes widened. "You-You're not joking, are you...? Oh my! You must tell me about all of the technological advances, and those in science, and--"

"Double D...." She growled, looking at him. She suddenly blinked, then smiled.

"What?" He asked nervously.

"I wished for you to be here, and according to J'dee, that's me 'author power'... So, that should mean that I can wish that you know all of them, even if I don't, and all about the show, and...wow... This is awesome!"

She looked thoughtful. "I wish Double D knew of all the scientific advances that he'd be interested in knowing about..."

Edd's eyes fluttered somewhat, then he sat there vaguely for a minute, and finally shook his head. When he looked at her, his eyes were sparkling. "That's

incredible... How... My goodness..." He trailed off for a minute.

Kitty smiled. "Did that work?"

He nodded vigorously. "Most certainly. It's just... It's so odd..." He smiled as well. "Now that that's out of the way, what were you saying, for those costumes...?"

She absently nodded. "Well, we could do stuff from Star Wars, or maybe... Final Fantasy!"

He looked blank. "Um..."

"Video games, you wouldn't know. They're awesome, I own 7, 8, and 9... I was thinking about that, but most people wouldn't get the characters..." Kitty explained, then looked at him thoughtfully.

"I being one of them?" Edd asked.

She nodded. "Hmm... You could almost make a Cloud, then I could be..." She trailed off and grinned.

"Why do I feel nervous...?" Edd commented as she grinned and looked him over again.

******************

Two bundles of clothes were lying before them, and they looked them over. In one was a bluish suit with a VERY large sword, a blond, spiky wig (like super saiyan hair), a pair of boots, and an odd metal glove. In the other, a black mini-skirt, a red sports-bra looking top, a pair of fighting gloves, and another pair of boots.

"Um...." Edd said slowly, looking at one pile, then the other.

"Well..." Kitty said, also slowly, as she picked up the red top. "Slightly less... revealing..." It grew somewhat, and she looked up at Edd, only to see an odd expression on his face. He was reddish as well.

"A-Are you going to wear that...? It's rather, um..." He stammered, turning pinker.

She grinned. "Hey, I AM fifteen... Although I guess it IS a little, um, suggestive... What if I was older?"

He stared at her, realising what she meant. "Isn't that pushing it?"

"Nah... If I have the ability, why shouldn't I use it?"

"But what if you have a limit to how many times you can do that?"

She looked thoughtful. "Good point, I never asked J'dee about that... Oh well, I could always 'wish for more wishes'..." She noticed his blank expression and groaned. "Aladdan... Y'know, like, the Disney movie?"

He continued to look confused. "...Jeez, you need to get out more..."

"You sound like Eddy..." Edd grumbled, glaring at his 'costume'.

"But of course! Anyway, how do I word this? If I just say older, we might end up dead... We'll need a specific age..."

"How about nineteen?" Kitty glanced at him, and he quickly tried to explain. "I mean, that way we could drive, and--"

"Possibly get drunk?" She asked slyly.

"What?!? No, that's twentyone! ...I think."

She shrugged. "Nineteen it is, then..." She looked up thoughtfully, then opened her mouth.

<Are you sure that's a good idea?> A voice asked dryly.

Edd whirled around, then blinked. "Wh-who said that...?"

Kitty looked down at her backpack, where part of the computer was sticking out. "I thought you had left, or something..." She commented to it, pulling it out.

<Not exactly... So you decided to replace me with one of your fantasies? How touching...>

Edd simply stared. "Is that computer talking...?"

"Uh, well, you see..." She stammered, looking at it. <Great...> She thought mournfully.

<Indeed, I am 'talking'... Don't be so surprised, you should get used to things you formally thought were impossible.>

"...How is that possible...?" Edd murmured, rubbing the side of his sock-hat.

Kitty rolled her eyes. "Oh, sure, go and grab all the attention... Why did you wait until now to speak up?"

<Simple. You realise that I'm only accompanying you for a while... Once you reach a certain age, my mind will leave this computer, leaving an ordinary laptop...>

"So, her making that 'wish' would make you leave?" Edd asked slowly.

<Exactly.>

She groaned. "But I don't want to risk going there as a kid! I'll bet most of them are at least seventeen, if not older, and Double D's just twelve or thirteen..."

"Thirteen. But I see what you mean... You don't know any of them, some of them might be, um...." Edd started to say.

"Off?" Kitty finished. "Well, that wasn't my reason, but you're right... Please?" She turned to the computer, pleading. "Besides... Couldn't you just go somewhere else, instead of in the computer?"

<What exactly do you have in mind...?> It asked slowly.

She looked at Edd. "Well, you're not at all like a nineteen year-old, and this computer sounds several centuries old..."

<Oh, no...>

Edd looked confused, then his eyes widened. "You don't mean what I think you mean, do you?"

Kitty nodded slowly, and both Edd and the computer sweatdropped.

***************

"So, you promise you wouldn't simply take over my mind, unless it was an emergency?" Edd asked for about the third time.

<Yes, I said that already... Are you certain you want to do this? It doesn't have any real point...>

"Yes, it does! If I'm around that age, I could get into shape easier, and people wouldn't treat me like a kid, so I could finally try to help out!"

<Fine...> It paused, then added, <But be very careful about the wording...>

"Mm-hmm." She nodded, then sighed. "I wish that both I and the boy standing beside me were seventeen, with the maturer mind and body of that age..."

A flash of light enveloped them, and when it receded, they were both older, taller, and more mature looking.

Edd blinked and looked down at himself. "Holy..." He trailed off, shaking his head, then looked at her. "Am I taller than you?"

Kitty glared up at him, Edd being taller by about 4 inches. "Oh, rub it in, will you?"

He grinned at her and chuckled. "It's kinda funny... I was looking UP at you just a minute ago, so..."

She rolled her eyes and reached down for her pile of stuff. "Oh, whatever..."

He slowly stopped laughing, then sighed. "Still... You have to admit, it is rather weird..."

"ANYway..." Kitty said forcefully, shoving his pile of clothes into his arms. "Isn't there a costume party I'm supposed to be going to, with you tagging along?"

He blinked. "Um, isn't it at eight pm? It's only about, oh, eleven o'clock..."

She nodded, looking annoyed. "Yes, but I still have to explain the game to you, and then I don't want to wait... So I'll just wish us to then-and-there."

"Oh..." He looked around. "Um, where am I supposed to get into this stuff at?"

Kitty smiled impishly. "I wish there were two good-sized dressing rooms on this lawn, one for men, one for women.

They appeared, and she immediately walked towards the womens'. "What are you waiting for?"

He pointed to the ground. "Do I really need the giant sword? That thing looks like it weighs alot..."

"Yes, you do... I wish that sword weighed three pounds. That better?"

Edd nodded and picked it up in one hand and waved it about a little. "Wow..."

"Okay, then... Now, get dressed, or I'll wish the clothes on you." Kitty replied, opening the door.

He shook his head, then walked over into the other one.

*****************

There were two indents on the grass where the dressing rooms had been, and Kitty finally stretched.

"Ok, get it?"

Edd raised an eyebrow under the wig. "You picked that character on purpose, didn't you?"

She grinned, and he sighed. "But of course! B'sides, I wasn't gonna be a guy, Aeris dies, and Yuffie's annoying... So this one matched the best!"

"Uh huh... SURE it did..." He looked her over, and an odd expression crossed his face again, this time without the blushing. "You know, you didn't really have to make that less, um, *ahem*, revealing..."

Kitty's eyes widened, and she stared at him in silence for a minute, then shook her head. "We really are nineteen, aren't we...?"

He grinned and nodded. "I think so... Either that, or Eddy's been a worse influence than I thought..."

She nodded, then picked up the backpack and put it on her shoulders. "Well, let's be off, then... I'm bored."

*************

They appeared suddenly in the front lawn, and looked around. Music was playing in the background, and it was darker out. Kitty blinked.

"Are those robots DJ-ing...?" She wondered.

"Um..." Edd said slowly, then nodded. "Looks like it."

"Ok..." She commented, then noticed the food. "Food!"

He looked at her and made a face as his stomach growled. "That's right, we haven't even eaten, have we...?"

She shook her head, then put the backpack down and walked to the food table.

***

*Dragon Empress*

Dragon Empress and Goten stood outside of Gohan's house. The party was just getting started, but a few people were still missing and Dragon Empress wanted everyone there before 'the plan' was put into action. She was standing with her back up against the wall, grinning like a Cheshire cat that's just discovered pixie sticks. Goten was sitting on the pavement next to her, with a sour look on his face. Being of pure heart as he was, he could never quite understand his female companion's love of evil doing mixed with high dosages of sugar and caffeine. He sighed deeply and glanced over at her. She was pretty he decided. With long, brown hair and green eyes, if she wasn't so evil and was born in his dimension he probably would have asked her ou….

'Whoa, Goten! You need to jump off that brain-train fast!' He told himself. 'That is not what you should be thinking now. This is a crisis, man! You've been roped into a whole host of evil schemes involving Dragonballs and explosions by this girl, she's not for you, no way, never in a million…'

"Something wrong, man?" He looked up, Dragon Empress was looking at him curiously.

"Uhh, no. Nothing's wrong, nothing at all!" He replied, trying to sound casual, but noticing a slightly high-pitched tone to his voice.

"Good. Because you'll need to have you're wits about you if we're gonna do this right!" She leaned back against the wall and the two of them waited for more guests to arrive.

A couple of hours later:

The party was progressing nicely. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and some of the guests were getting suitably hammered, as is custom at all parties. Dragon Empress and Goten had entered the party as soon as there was a decent crowd and were doing their best to 'mingle'. Goten was off talking to some other DBZ characters (Without actually revealing his identity, he didn't really want anyone to know it was him.) and Dragon Empress was trying to make herself look tall enough to drink the beer, to no avail may I add.

And just as the party was at it's peak, Dragon Empress gave the signal and silently, she slipped through the crowd of partygoers to the kitchen door where she met up with Goten.

"Alright, Goten, this is it. C'mon." They both slipped into the kitchen unnoticed. Dragon Empress jumped up onto the window-ledge and propped the window open. Goten stood beside the large walk-in freezer Gohan had somehow managed to fit into his house. (With Bulma's help, no doubt.) He opened the door and looked over to the window.

"What now?" He asked.

"Well, is it flammable?" Dragon empress replied. Answering a question with another question.

"It is." Goten confirmed.

"Ozone-damaging?"

"Yup."

"Excellent, killing two birds with one stone. Now, blow it up!" Goten sighed deeply, but complied. He cupped his hands together and drew back.

"KAME…"

"Whoa!" Dragon Empress yelled at him. "Don't make it too powerful. We don't want to kill everyone, dumbass! Just cause a distraction."

"Right." He outstretched his right arm and his hand was engulfed in a bright blue fire. He edged closer to the widow and fired. At that moment Dragon Empress jumped out of the window.

KABOOM!

The whole kitchen erupted into flames. And as Dragon Empress fell, Goten flew under her and caught her mid-fall. Then, as fast as possible, they sped off into the cold, night air, not caring about the destruction left in their wake. They had succeeded in making a suitable distraction, and now it was time for stage two: Get the dragonballs.

A NOTICE FROM DRAGON EMPRESS

If you are reading this, then I suppose I've been given permission by J'dee to blow up Gohan's kitchen. If not, then it doesn't really matter 'cos you won't be reading this anyway. But that's beside the point. So anyway, I apologise for any screwing up of people's stories that may have occurred due to this piece and the untimely death of what was definitely a beautiful walk-in freezer.

Heh, heh, heh, This is all a lie, I don't really care…..

***

*J'dee*

"My kitchen!!!!" Gohan cried and he dashed inside. J'dee rubbed the back of her neck and she let out a chuckle watching the great saiyaman head in to save his home, she skulled down her can of bourbon and cola and stuck her tongue out, she wasn't one for Bourbon anyway, but this just didn't taste like bourbon. She hated the taste of it even more. Everyone had turned round to pay attention to the loud explosion.

Blake slipped up behind J'dee she seemed to be watching with amusement when Blake shot out his hand round her mouth and his tail round her arms pulled her back knocking her cap off and he pulled her in to the depth of the shrubbery. She was slung to the ground harshly and she looked at Blake.

"Getting forceful aren't we?" J'dee grumbled.

"That drink you had moments before it should start kicking in shortly I believe you know the substance to be zopiclone." Blake stated.

J'dee blinked. "Y-y-you drugged me." She pointed at Blake and backed up and felt herself ram in to a figure and she turned round seeing Lady Seru there. J'dee turned in the third direction to see Lady Tri, Molly's evil counterpart.

"Oh boy..." She murmured.

Blake grabbed her hand and she was rammed up hard against a tree and she hissed at Blake in pain and she watched his tail swish behind him and then she cried out in pain as it shot straight through his hand and through her hand he was holding.

She cringed at the twisting sensations of the tail and then suddenly it was yanked out and Blake stepped back and his metal like hand healed over instantly.

"Welcome to the family..." Blake remarked.

J'dee glared at him. "You creep." She pointed at him and then looked at the hole in her hand. "Megami.... blood..." She felt suddenly light headed and then before she could faint a metal like substance former over her hand like a glove and she gasped falling over backwards staring at it.

"What have you done to me?!" J'dee cried.

"You may have a bad past, but you have a good heart, This changes things."

J'dee jumped to her feet and charged at Blake and he knocked he back easily enough and when she hit the ground she felt like ever bone in her body had gained several thousand pounds and she looked up see Blake, Lady Tri and Seru smiling down on her eerily. "I love these telepathic messages you send out." Blake said

"So much for distracting anyone." Lady Tri sighed. "That silly author exploding up part of Gohan's house did that for us."

"Hey we still have the unknown edge here so lets make this fun." Seru added.

The three ov them vanished form J'dee's sight and she groaned.

J'dee felt her body was to heavy to even lift with her ki, what had happened, what had Blake done to her she looked at the metal like hand until it faded from view and there was her hand normal with the wound the blood dried but still there.

"Blood..." she murmured, 'he's infected me with something...'

J'dee pulled herself along the ground with neither the energy to use her ki or the ability to move she didn't want to be alone in these forests to long.

Footsteps- she looked up and gasped suddenly see the little slug like creature she recognised all to well. He grinned at her and held his hands up in the air. "Your magick is stronger so this will take some time by when the night is over I must say you will be one of the best servant I'll ever have.

"No!" J'dee cried.

"Ahhh-pap-pi-pa....."

***

To Be Continued...

Okay I'm advertising a story for a friend here called Darkjouney if you are offended by yaoi best not to read but it's one of those fics like this one that goes in a different direction from others... Totally original ideanad I love yaoi as much as the next anime gurl…

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=901420 review or I will shoot you all... okay maybe not... just have an open mind when you read it I feel it is a very good fic and both him I and BananaGirl are writing it together... there is no yaoi in the first chapter so it's clean... and I will not mention the couples cause it's a surprise... and those who read this, and BG's OFUD might recognise a few familiar characters oh and there's some FF7 going on there to.... Seppie and Cloud!! ho yeah!

But don't forget to r & r this ficcie too

~J'dee