Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ All The Things She Said ❯ All The Things She Said ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer-DBZ and the song aren't mine. Mirai Marron is my own character

All The Things She Said

All the things she said

All the things she said

Running through my head

Running through my head

Running through my head

"Marron, please!"

"No!"

"Marron…"

"Never!" Marron pulled away from him. "I will NEVER forgive you for killing my parents. NEVER!"

"Marron!"

"Go away!" She threw something at him; he couldn't tell what. "Leave me alone, Trunks! Just go away!"

All the things she said

All the things she said

Running through my head

Running through my head

All the things she said

This is not enough

Trunks walked down the half-repaired sidewalk. Her words stung him like a chi beam.

How could he even think she'd feel anything towards him but hate? He killed her mother, and, indirectly, her father. She despised him; she'd told it willingly to the past Z-Fighters. Hell, she'd even given him a good beating when he arrived, looking for her.

She turned out to be not so bad, and she worked hard to repair the Earth. It was too bad he'd killed 18 instead of Clone 18. But Dende was dead, and so were the Dragonballs, and the other Dragonballs couldn't be used in this timeline.

He could never make it up to her.

He shoved his hands in his pocket and looked skyward.

'Gohan-san,' he thought. 'Tell me what to do.'

I'm in serious $#!t; I feel totally lost

If I'm asking for help, it's only because

Being with you has opened my eyes

Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise?

How had he fallen for a Half-Cyborg? 17 and 18 were his sworn enemies, so how could he fall for the daughter of 18 and Krillin?

He closed his eyes and shook his head. 'Forget her,' he commanded himself. 'Just forget her.'

I keep asking myself, wondering how

I keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out

Wanna fly her away where it's just her and me

Nobody else, so we can be free

(Nobody else, so we can be free)

"Never! I will never forgive you for killing my parents. NEVER! Go away! Leave me alone, Trunks. Just go away!"

All the things she said

All the things she said

Running through my head

Running through my head

Running through my head

All the things she said

All the things she said

Running through my head

Running through my head

All the things she said

This is not enough

This is not enough

(This is not enough

This is not enough

This is not enough

This is not enough

This is not enough

This is not enough

This is not enough

This is not enough)

He opened the door to Capsule Corps.

Bulma looked up. She'd been reading on the couch. "You look like $#!t, Trunks."

"Thanks, Mom."

"Did you get in another fight with Marron?" She didn't wait for an answer. "Trunks, stop bothering her. She's never going to forgive you."

Bulma didn't know that Trunks really had feelings for Marron; she only thought he wanted her forgiveness. He'd kept it a secret. He had a pretty good feeling about what she would say, and it would definitely be negative.

Aside from that, anyone was open to see their so-called relationship. This was their relationship: He apologizes, she nods abstractly, he drops her hints, she yells, he tries to calm her down, she throws something and storms off.

'Well,' he thought bitterly. 'They say that hate is love misdirected.'

And I'm all mixed up; feeling cornered and rushed

They say it's my fault, but I want her so much

Wanna fly her away, where the sun and the rain

Come in over my face; wash away all the shame

When they stop and stare, don't worry 'bout me

'Cause I'm feeling for her what she's feeling for me

I can try to pretend; I can try to forget

But it's driving me mad; going out of my head

All the things she said

All the things she said

Running through my head

Running through my head

Running through my head
All the things she said

All the things she said

Running through my head

Running through my head

All the things you said
This is not enough

This is not enough

All the things she said

All the things she said

(All the things she said

All the things she said

All the things she said

All the things she said

All the things she said

All the things she said

All the things she said

All the things she said

All the things she said)

"Trunks, honey, why do you even bother? Is her forgiveness really worth that much to you?"

Trunks sighed. He was sick of hiding it. "Mom, can you sit down?"

Bulma shot him a questioning look, and sat down on the couch. He sank down on one knee so he was eye level with her. "Listen, it's much more than that."

"Is she blackmailing you?" Bulma asked.

Trunks hook his head. "No, she thinks that blackmail is beneath her. It's got more to do with me." He hesitated. "Ever since we came back from the past, when she told them about how her parents got together, I've been…feeling something for her."

"Trunks Brief, are you telling me that…"

"I'm in love with Marron."

Bulma opened her mouth, and shut it. She stared at him with wide blue eyes. He braced himself, ready for her reaction. He began to wonder what Vegeta would say about this.

"Are you crazy? Falling in love with your enemy's daughter?"

Mother, looking at me

Tell me, what do you see?

Yes, I've lost my mind

Daddy, looking at me

Will I ever be free?

Have I crossed the line?

"…Yeah, I guess I am crazy."

"If this isn't the weirdest thing I've ever heard of…"

"Look at you and Dad."

She frowned. "That's different."

"How? You and the Saiyans were sworn enemies, just like Krillin and 18 were. Dad came to destroy Earth, so did 18. But you fell in love with Dad, and 18 with Krillin. You don't blame me for Dad wanting to destroy the Earth, do you?"

"As I recall, you blamed Marron for 18."

"Yeah, and I was a 6@$t@rd to do so. But anyway, I've tried to rebuild Earth. I've seen Marron do that, too."

Bulma put her head in her hands. Then she smiled. "Well, what are you waiting for, Trunks? Keep going for her."

He smiled, and stood up. "Thanks, Mom."

All the things she said

All the things she said

Running through my head

Running through my head

Running through my head

Marron stood on Kame Island, just in front of the ocean, holding three flowers with their stems cut off. She had buried her father and the remains of her mother and uncle in the ocean.

She dropped the flower on the water and watched as they floated away. She crossed herself.

"I didn't know you were Catholic," someone said behind her.

"I'm not," she said, recognizing the voice. "I have my own set of beliefs. But I heard somewhere that it's nice thing to do for a lost loved one."

"Marron." He came up beside her.

"Go away, Trunks."

"I'm not leaving."

"Go away." She turned and started to walk off.

"Marron, I'm not leaving!" He reached out and grabbed her arm, turning her around. He flinched as he saw her face. Tears were welling in her eyes; making streams down her cheeks.

"You 6@$t@rd," she hissed. She yanked her arm free. "Mama…she'd changed! She'd really changed! And you…you just killed her! Right in front of me and Uncle 17! When it was her clone that destroyed everyone! Her clone that she killed just seconds before!"

"Marron, there was no way I could've known…"

"And Daddy…oh, God, Daddy. He loved her so much…he couldn't live with Mama." She was sobbing now. "When I told him, he just went up to his room and lay down. When I went up, he was already gone. He died of a broken heart." She struggled to regain her breathing. "And it's YOUR FAULT! You killed my entire family on the same day, and then you went after me." She wiped her face with her sleeve.

"Marron, I didn't know…"

"Mama saw me last…I held her. She died in my arms. She told me that she loved Daddy and me more than anything, and that she was sorry for everything she'd done because of all the torment she faced when she was a kid. And you know what her very last words were? She told me to forgive you. How in Christ's name I'm supposed to forgive you, I don't know!"

She turned away and went to the water's edge. Trunks watched her, and followed her a few steps.

She knelt down on the balls of her toes and touched the water with her fingertips. "They loved the ocean, Daddy especially, and they always said that they wanted to be buried together. Uncle 17…he'd changed too, before that 6!tc# Clone 18 got a hold of him. I buried him a little ways off from Mama and Daddy. They were separate, and needed separate burial grounds." She laughed forcibly. "Uncle 17 even had a love interest before Clone 18 got him. Amy, her name is. I visit her sometimes. She would've been my aunt."

"I lost my father when I was too little to remember him. You're lucky that you can remember your family," Trunks said.

"It's a blessing and a curse."

"Listen, Marron, I'm so sorry about what I did. I didn't know there were two 18's, and I didn't know until you started screaming 'Mama' when 18 did that you were her daughter. I regret what I did, but if I went back, it would just create a different timeline, and you wouldn't be changed. This wouldn't be changed."

"Trunks…"

"If we had the materials, I'd go to Namek and get the Dragonballs to wish everyone back. But I can't. But you just have to know that I'm sorry, and if I knew about her, I wouldn't have killed her."

"Trunks." She wiped her eyes with her fingers. "I…I forgave you a long time ago. Subconsciously, I guess. But I was so upset, so hurt…I couldn't tell you."

"Marron…"

She burst into tears again. "Oh, God, I'm a petty 6!tc#. Trunks, I know you had to do it. You had to kill off any threats. It was a war. And there are casualties in war."

"Marron. I'm sorry."

She leaned onto him, still crying. "So am I, Trunks. Really, truly sorry."

He looked down at her, surprised. He hadn't been expecting her to get so close, or to apologize to him. He put his hand on her arm as she continued to cry, watching her and thinking about all she'd told him.

All the things she said

All the things she said

Running through my head

Running through my head

All the things she said

This is not enough

This is not enough

"I love you, Marron," he said softly.

All the things she said

"It hurts right now," she whispered. "But I think I'll love you, too."

All the things she said

Well, that's it? You like?

For the complete story of Mirai Marron, read my story 'Mirai Marron'. The prologue is up, and chapter 1 will be up soon!

REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!