Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ano Fuskushu Z (The Z revenge) ❯ Your Anonymous Stalker ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ano Fuskushu Z (The Z revenge)

Author/s for this chapter: J'dee, BananaGirl, S'rac

Rating: NC-15 (offensive language, drug use and alcohol)

Genre: Humour / INTERACTIVE

Author's note: The prologue, and this chapter are actually based off real event that happened to me. minus the being stalked by Yamcha thing... that would be nice though.... mmmm Yamcha..

The Disclaimer: You know I don't own DBZ and if you don't know then what are you stupid?? I also don't own Mocheeba's song 'Otherwise' MOCHEEBA!!!

***Your Anonymous Stalker***

***

*CHAPTER ONE*

The Foundry, Student bar, Canterbury University, there was only a total of thirty of us in that bar.... but then again that was still quiet a few for a Friday morning.

The weekend coming up I was distracted momentarily about planning a night out on the town, when I felt a sudden flash of energy. I blinked and looked over at the strange guy who had sat next to me on the couch, he was cute. Well to me cute, even though he was dressed casually in a white shirt and black jeans. Usually guys I like are the ones that wear suits are smart and strong... kinda like the Gohan, Trunks version of GT, minus the glasses. I could feel the tickling on my arms, his energy, it was like a light breeze. I was mentally starting to freak out as his energy got stronger, but I didn't want to leave the spot on the couch, it would be rude- besides I was comfortable. My half drunk, half high mind spoke up for me when I turned to him.

"Can you tone down your energy please It's tickling my arms."

He blinked at me he seemed to look a bit shocked.

"J'dee... bad you." Ida scolded.

"What?" I looked at her.

Ida smiled at the guy. "You can keep your energy as high as you want."

The guy looked like he was about to crack up laughing. I huffed. "But I'm sensitive to energy and trust me in this state my powers are like mondo bad to use..."

"Powers." He looked at me and I blinked.

"She's a witch." Ida grinned.

"Yeah she read my tarot cards." Tash smiled. "And her predictions came true and it was a free reading too so I was like sweeeeet." She added.

"Witch." The guy repeated. "And I thought were suppose to be old hags with crystal balls or something."

I looked at him offended. "For your information mister. We are not old hags. I maybe old but I'm not that old and I don't have a crystal ball I have an oracle... and I don't fly either. That's like completely impossible and even if I could fly I wouldn't fall in to cliche and use a broomstick cause that's just too fuckin weird. So if you don't tone down your energy I will keep rambling like this, about any and everything on why witches are not old hags and about the shit we got through the persecutions-"

His hand slammed over my mouth and he nodded and I felt his energy lower slowly. He looked at me with a glare, but it was a dead sexy glare. "Happy now?" He asked.

My mouth was released and I looked at him, I felt a shudder run up my spine. "Fuuuuuuck." I breathed quietly. He looked at me. "You can control your energy."

He smiled. "Nice observation." He murmured.

"How'd you do that?" I asked him.

"Years of training." He replied.

"Wow..." I breathed. "I've never meet anyone who can do that before except my sensei, but even he was restricted in energy."

The man smiled. "Let me stay with you for the entire day and I'll tell you how at the end of it how I did it." He said.

"The entire day?" I asked. "You mean like hang out?"

"Kinda like that." He replied.

"You got yourself a deal pal!" I shook his hand and he just smiled again. "By the way what can I call you cause I don't wanna go, um guy... pal, mister, cause that's like rude." I said hoping for more than a name- maybe a phone number and an address.

"Yam-ahh.. Yun Cha."

"What an odd name." Allan remarked bluntly. "Sounds familiar kinda... like that guy on Dragonball Z." He added.

I noted the guy seemed to pale for a quick moment before returning back to his normal coloring. Kath leant forward in her seat.

Mocheeba 'Otherwise' began to play from the jukebox.

"Ignore these two they're Dragonball Z nuts."

"Hey it was a great ep the other day Goku kicked ass."

"Yeah!" I agreed. "He's cute... I swear if he were real I'd jump him something chronic... but have to do something about that hair. Gah... evual."

"I like Videl myself. fiery gets me going." Allan laughed grabbing on to Kath causing her to laugh as he wrapped his arms around her. I rolled my eyes. Those two always made me sick to the stomach with their P.D.A.

"You tolerate him?" Yun asked Kath.

She laughed. "Yeah of course she's just a cartoon character. Everyone has had a cartoon crush at least once in their life."

Yun nodded. "So you guys take all the same lectures?" he asked.

"Yup." I replied. "We have to we're doing the same degree." I added.

Yun just nodded. he seemed seemly distracted by something but I pushed it from my mind. At least I had a name for him. and I blinked. "Hey you weren't named after Chow Yun Fat were you?" I asked him.

He blinked and shook his head. "Uh no..."

"Age J'dee age." Ida remarked. "They're probably about the same age."

I nodded slowly. "I guess."

Yun shook his head at me and I chuckled. Man was I in a weird mood.

***

Room 202, Tutorial room, hospitality block, Canterbury university, As we sat in the tutorial our tutor was late as he usually was. Man he's not a popular guy among our tutorial group. I sat at the back and Yun sat beside me. I smiled as Samuel sat next to me, well all call him Sam. He shifted from China for the year to do the degree. We're pretty cool mates. Like me he either shows up or he doesn't ya know. So we were copying each other's notes from the classes we missed.

Yun leant back in the chair and leant up against the wall.

"I still can't believe only Sam guessed you to be Scooby." Lena remarked placing her bag down on the row in front of us and she sat down turning round to talk to us. Lena is like one of the closest friends I have in the class. She's like one of the youngest too straight out of high school.

Sam chuckled as he was copying notes. Me Sam and Lena hung out more than I did with Allan, Kath and Tash. Ida hung out with Grace (A.N: Who is a girl from Malaysia doing the same degree as us) Olive and Christen.

Sam pointed to the bag tag on my shoulder bag and went back to writing down the notes. Lena looked at it and she chuckled there is was my Scooby Doo tag.

"So why'd you pick Scooby to be the dog that best represents you?"

I thought for a moment. "He's animated, and I grew up watching Scooby Doo."

"The artist and child at heart." Lena smiled.

I grinned "Ho yea!"

The tutor walked in and he looked at us and put down in the four different corners of the room four large sheets that had our presentation stuff on them.

"Right Allan, J'dee, Lena, Tai get your butts over here show this to the group."

We got up and walked over to our presentation and Allan stuck it up on the board.

"Looks like we got a couple of artists in this group." The tutor spoke and he pointed to my picture of a person with spiky blonde hair and green eyes in a gi surrounded by orange stripe light in a blue trim gi. I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Looks like Goku." Allan remarked.

"It does not!" I protested. "It's not even suppose to be Goku! Goku has wide eyes look his eyes are almond like." I added as if that was a really good point.

"I like the eyes." Lena remarked. "It looks cool."

Lena's little drawing was of a girl sitting down in lotus position doing some meditation. (A.N: This can also be called Indian style or as DBZ ff authors say Piccolo style.)

We then began to present our piece. Man were me and Allan on such a buzz from it. We couldn't help but laugh at a few of our explanations. Looking back now it wasn't really funny we just thought it was. Drugs are bad and they mess with ya head... I'm not a regular with them. I'm just one of those types of people who crumbles under them. If everyone else round me is doing it well to heck with it, yeah I'll do it. Minus needles I hate needles with a Goku like style, minus the cowering. I just panic.

When the tutorial was in the last fifteen minus the tutor gave us time to discuss how we think we went and compare our presentations to the next group, strangely enough our group seemed to of done really well.

I leant back on the chair there was nothing really good for us to talk about.

"I still think it looks like Goku." Allan spoke up interrupting my thoughts of- well nothing really serious. Yun gave me a look to see my reaction.

"It's not Goku. Get over it Allan. When I draw Goku you can tell that I've drawn Goku." I remarked.

Lena smiled. "I finally watched that a couple of days ago." She added.

I looked at her. "Real?"

"Yeah." She laughed. "It's different my brother spent half the episode trying to explain it to me. When I saw Goku I said that 'I thought he was suppose to be dead', and my brother was like 'yea that's what the halo stands for'. Then he told me to sit down and watch it. I still don't understand."

"Heh Dragonball's cool." Allan grinned.

"Yu Yu Hakusho is even cooler that deals with Spirit energy. Which is quite cool cause that's right up my alley."

"I've never heard of that." Allan remarked.

"Cable man you like so need to get it."

"Yeah. So what's it about?"

"Well Yuskue is a spirit detective and he like battles demons and stuff. It was one of the few anime's to rival Dragonball in Japan, it's kinda simular with the energy blasts and stuff but it's got more character depth, which is why I like it. Plus the guy who does Vegeta's voice in Dragonball does Yuske's."

"Okay sooooomebody has too much time on her hands." Lena remarked raising an eyebrow at me. I laughed nervous and rubbed the back of my neck.

"It's on in weekends or was."

"How did you know about the Vegeta voice then?" Allan quizzed.

"Oh shush I used to Veggie freak." I muttered. My key chain rattled and Sam pulled at it and smiled tapping one of my key rings. "This is Chinese." He said smiling.

I looked at it. "It is?" I asked.

He seemed amused that I didn't know it was. "Yeah it means long life." He replied.

"Sweet so my key ring chain's going to have a long life." I grinned.

Sam laughed. "Yeah."

Now Sam is one of those guys we get along so well cause we're so much alike, if we apply ourselves we could pass with a distinction and flying colors... but we don't so we just flunk alot of things together.

I saw Yun looking at the two of us and I felt my cheeks heat up. I think it might of been a bit obvious that I liked Sam.

Yun tapped my nose piercing and looked at me strangely. "You like mutilating yourself?" He asked with a smirk.

I smiled. "Yup. I'm gunna mutilate my upper right arm next week."

***

*BananaGirl*

"Come on, concentrate!" My teacher called out to me.

"I am doing!" I replied, wiping the sweat from my face. I had been training non-stop for nine months to get my 'poom' belt in Taekwondo-the longest time it had taken me to change the transition of belts.

"OK, we're not making any progress. I'll see you on Monday."

"Yeah, screw you too." I muttered under my breath as I grabbed my shoes and went next door into the arcade, where my 11 year old brother was waiting for me.

"You're all sweaty." My brother said, as I approached him at a video game.

"You're all queer." I said sarcastically. "Come on."

"But..." My brother called out as I dragged him away.

"Damn, it's cold." I muttered as I stepped outside. An icy wind collided with my hot forehead, causing me to shiver.

"I take it you didn't get the belt..."

"Shhhh!" I hissed. Stopping suddenly, I turned around. "Psssh, I'm imagining things."

"Well? Did you get it?" My brother asked, pissed at the fact I'd cut him off.

"What? Oh, no. I'm not surprised with that asshole. He doesn't even know what he's doing!" I scoffed.

"I figured it'd be his fault." My brother said.

"Eh? What's that supposed to mean, Boy?" I asked, using the nickname I'd given him. "At least I don't sit on my arse all day doing..." I abruptly stopped as I heard another noise. "Who the hell's there?" I asked, turning around to nothing.

"I think you're going insane." 'Boy' said.

"Hahahaha, not funny." I muttered. "Probably just Rach being a pussy as usual."

"Yeah, thats why she's your friend. You're both pussies." 'Boy' grinned, running ahead so I couldn't hit him over the head.

"You should watch your language, Boy. You sound like a toilet."

"Better than looking like one."

"You stupid, little..." I stopped again, spinning around as I heard yet another noise I couldn't identify. "OK, maybe I am going insane." I muttered as I, once again, greeted nothing. "Fucking great." I cursed as the heavens opened.

"Oi, Stace, do you have an umberella?" Boy called, from where he was standing, 5 metres away.

"If I did, it'd be up by now, dipshit." I said, breaking into a jog.

"Race ya." Boy called, as he began to run.

"You are so immature." I said, not making any effort to out-run him. "Whats' the point?" I asked, as he stopped running and turned around upon seeing I wasn't going to play.

"I dunno, better than getting....HEY!" He called after me, as I began to run. "You cheat!"

"Hmph, this weakling wrote them things about me?" A gruff voice came from the shadows. "We'll see about that." Vegeta emerged from where he was standing, the light from a lamppost giving his face an eerie glow. "A good warrior waits until the right place and time." He said to himself, disappearing back into shadow.

*S'rac*

Piccolo suddenly appeared in the sky, above a neighborhood, he guessed belonged to his victim. He looked around. It appeared to be early morning, and

Piccolo wondered if this S'rac was even awake. A picture appeared out of thin air and floated down into Piccolo's hands. He looked at it, and saw it was a picture of a corner house. He looked down and spotted the exact same house. He smiled and put the picture away.

He slowly lowered himself to the ground, and walked up to it. He decided to go around to the back, so he wouldn't be seen at the front door. He tried to open the screen door, but he found that, when he did, it squeaked very loudly. He frowned, and tried to think of a way to get through, without making noise. He got an idea, and used a small beam of energy to melt the hinges off. He took the door and put it on the back patio. He then tried to open the large wooden door, but found it to be locked. He frowned, and put his finger to the lock, and melted through it.

He smiled, and opened the door, as quietly as he could. He closed it, so if

S'rac looked, nothing would appeared to have happened.

Piccolo quietly walked toward a room, near the front door, that had a light on in it. He peeked around the corner and spotted who he guessed was his target, sitting at the larger of two computers, watching a video of Goku destroying Majin Buu. Piccolo's eyes widened, as he wondered how he could possibly be watching this. He shook that thought out of his head, as he remembered he only had one day here.

Another picture appeared out of thin air. Piccolo caught it again, and looked at it. It was a picture of S'rac. Piccolo looked between the picture, and the person at the computer, and nodded, as he saw they were the same.

S'rac stretched and Piccolo saw that he was about to turn around. Piccolo quickly ran behind the small stone wall next to the front door. S'rac looked behind him, as he thought he heard something. He shook it off, though. Piccolo could hear S'rac stand up and yawn. "Man! I'm tired!" he said, turning down the light, and walking out of the room, luckily, not turning to see Piccolo. Piccolo stood up and said, "Perfect. I get here when he's about to sleep," Piccolo said, smiling. He'd get S'rac all right. He'd get him. He heard S'rac get ready for bed, walk in to his room, and lay down in bed.

After a few minutes, Piccolo walked into the room, hoping S'rac was asleep.

He looked at him, and saw he was right. Piccolo smirked, and thought of what he should do, to make S'rac paranoid. He looked up, as he thought of something. He pointed to S'rac, and made a uniform, identical to his own, appear on S'rac. Piccolo got a piece of paper, and wrote a note on it.

S'rac,

You know who I am, and I know who you are. You've humiliated me, and now I'm here for revenge. I'll give you a clue. Blackmail. That's all you get. I'll be seeing you, but you won't see me.

Signed,

Your Anonymous Stalker

He smiled, and placed the paper on the bed, before walking out of the room, and out the back door. He floated high above the ground, in the top of a tree, and decided to meditate, until his prey woke up..................

*************************************

Piccolo woke, when he felt S'rac awake as well. Then he heard him shout, "WHOA!" as loud as he could. It was really loud, and Piccolo covered his sensitive Namek ears. Then, he heard something about a Piccolo costume, and him asking who gave it to him. Then he heard S'rac go silent. He figured he must be reading the paper he had left. Piccolo smiled. He must be getting worried now.

He saw S'rac walk into the back yard, and look around. He was sweating, Piccolo noticed. Piccolo hid himself from view, and watched, as S'rac walked around the yard, probably looking for whoever had left that note. Piccolo smiled and said, softly, "So it begins." S'rac started to walk back inside, but turned back, and looked at the tree Piccolo was hiding in, not seeing him, apparently. He walked back inside, and Piccolo relaxed.

*************************************

Piccolo watched until he finally saw S'rac some out of the house's garage, still looking around. "I've spooked that kid quite a lot," Piccolo said, happy that his plan was working. He had successfully made this guy paranoid. He had gotten into a t-shirt and shorts, and had his hands on behind his head. He turned around, and went back inside.

A minute later, Piccolo saw S'rac in a burgundy car that pulled out of the driveway. S'rac had a Vegeta-like look on his face, as he stared out the window. Piccolo could tell that he was thinking very hard about something. Piccolo followed, keeping out of sight, as best he could, which was quite hard, seeing as he was a Namek in a cape. He followed them, with some difficulty, all the way to a large movie theater, where they parked.

He appeared to be with the other three people he lived with. "His family," Piccolo guessed. They walked inside to buy tickets. Piccolo landed on the roof, and looked for a way in. He spotted some large glass windows, showing into the main room below. Piccolo stuck his head over a little, and looked for the ticket line. He spotted S'rac and his family, as they got tickets. They walked to one side of the main hall, which looked like it led to half of the theaters.

Piccolo kept a lock on S'rac's ki signature, and looked for a door on the roof.

He finally found one. It was locked, so he ripped it off. He found the ventilation shaft, and went through it, until he sensed S'rac was close. He found a way out of the shaft.

He looked at the room he was in. It was a film protection room. He looked around and spotted a scared employee. Piccolo just hmphed him, and looked through the glass window, showing into the theatre. He sensed that S'rac was in here, and he knew just the thing to do. He walked right in front of the projector, and squatted, so the shadow of his head showed on the screen. Right when the confused moviegoers were about to look up, to see what it was, he walked out of view. He could hear all the people talking to each other, when he heard his target yelling. Piccolo had freaked him out all right. He smirked, and floated back into the ventilation shaft, leaving an unconscious theater employee.

He went back out, and perched on the roof of the theater. He went into meditation, but being vigilant for when S'rac came out of the theater.

He smiled and thought to himself, "This is going to be fun....."

***

Kami's Look Out, Dragonball Z world, Seventeen arrived on the look out and he landed his feet making a soft tap sound and he looked round.

"Hello?? Dende??" He called out.

Mr Popo came up to him and smiled. "Ahhh Seventeen you're here, You got the message I take it?"

"I did so what do I have to do?"

"You have twenty-four hours in the real world, Yamcha, Piccolo, Dende are stalking their intended prey. Vegeta has two days because he's stalking two girls."

Seventeen nodded a serious expression across his face. "Okay so who am I stalking?"

"A young authoress by the name of Mabelle. And Nail should be arriving shortly to handle Piccoloz Girl 01, since Piccolo is busy with S'rac. Then Trunks and Goten have been assigned to Dark Journey." Mr Popo explained. "When they all arrive I will send you all through together and you have twenty-four hours."

"Wait Nail?!" Seventeen question.

"Just this once Piccolo separated with him for the single purpose for him to stalk Piccoloz Girl 01." Mr Popo explained.

Moments later Goten and Trunks landed on the look out and Nail arrived not long after. Mr Popo smiled. "Are you four ready?"

Chibi Trunks cracked his knuckles and smirked. "I'm ready lets do this."

Chibi Goten giggled and bounced excitedly from one foot to the other. "This is going to be soooooo cool!!!"

Nail looked at Mr Popo and he nodded. "Lets get this over and done with."

"It's been a while since I've done a good revenge chase." Seventeen smirked at the prospect.

The port hole was opened and Mr Popo motioned them through. "If you feel your revenge is unfinished you have mine and Dende's permission to bring them back through here to complete the torture on them."

***

To Be Continued...

don't forget to r & r and if you want in on the fic just e-mail me.

~J'dee