Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ano Fuskushu Z (The Z revenge) ❯ World Wide ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ano Fuskushu Z (The Z revenge)

Author/s for this chapter: BananaGirl, Mabelle, S'rac, J'dee.

Rating: NC-15 (possibly offensive language...)

Genre: Humour / INTERACTIVE

Author's note: hehe this fic is soooo much fun!!! Ho yeah since when do authors get to write about themselves being tortured by Z characters?

The Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ/GT or 2pac

***

**World Wide**

Chapter Three

"Right, pale. Think pale." I said to myself, looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"Stacey! Time for school!" My mum called from downstairs. I groaned in response and trudged down the stairs as heavy as I could. Ruffling my hair a bit before I entered the kitchen, I took a deep breath and went for it.

"I don't feel so good..." I muttered.

"Why? Whats wrong?" My mum asked, feeling my forehead.

"Uh...whats wrong? Um...I have a...headache." I said hurriedly, knowing the colour would soon be returning to my cheeks.

"I'm sure it will pass, take some aspirin."

"Did I say headache? I meant stomach ache. In fact, I'm delirious, I'm so confused!" I said quickly, feeling my free day slipping away as my mum frowned.

"Get dressed, Stacey. It won't be as bad when you get there."

"What? Do you know what they make me do at that school?" I demanded.

"Whats that?" My mum said, a hint of amusement in her voice.

"They make me work and talk to people I don't like! Mum, they make me be nice!" I spluttered.

"Stacey..." My mum warned.

"Fine, fine. Send me to that death trap for all I care. You'll be sorry when I die!" I yelled, slamming the door.

"From being nice to people?" My mum called.

"Exactly!" I fumed from the top of the stairs, pounding into my room and getting dressed for school. "Eeep! Boy, get your lazy fat arse in here NOW!"

"What? What the hell is it?" 'Boy' demanded, looking around the room.

"T-t-there." I stuttered, pointing to the foul, eight-legged creature on my bedroom floor.

"It's only a spider!" My brother scoffed.

"Only? ONLY?" I shrieked. "Get it out of here! Smush it! Kill it!"

"Aw, Stace, it's only an itty bitty spider." 'Boy' teased, holding the spider in his hand. "Wanna hold it?"

"What? Are you stupid! Don't even think about it! Boy, get it away! Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!"

~*~

'That pathetic, weakling of a fourteen year old girl wrote those things about me?!' Vegeta thought to himself, incredulously. 'How dare she?! Does she not know who I am? Can she not even fool her own mother into thinking she is ill? Plus the fool is scared of spiders!' Vegeta smirked. 'Well, I know one fear, and humans have at least two. This should be easy.' Vegeta followed the girl on her way to school.

~*~

"I thought you weren't coming today?"

"Hey Sarah. Well, I wasn't but my mum doesn't go for the pale look anymore, she wants to know whats wrong aswell!" I stated.

"Wow, it's getting harder and harder, huh?" Sarah sympathised.

"Yeah." I sighed as the morning bell rang. "Lets go."

***

*Mabelle*

Juunan smirked as he flew over the forest that suddenly turned into a neighbourhood at the edge of the village/town/whatever. He knew where to find her and he wasted no time getting to the white house. He looked around and noticed the car she was suppose to drive sitting the driveway. It was an older Volvo and it looked to be in good condition. He took note that there was a bobbing-head dog in the back window and a bumper sticker on the back reading: 'I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.' He looked into the window and smiled as the alarm went offshe was waking up. Her room looked like a desk, bookshelf, and laundry basket had all exploded in there. Paper, clothes, and books lay all over the floor. Other than that it looked like a perfectly normal 18-year-old girl's room.

*****

I yawned as I got up and slapped the alarm clock. I stretched my arms as I lay in bed wishing that I didn't have work today. I slowly got up and looked at myself in the mirrorGod, I looked like death warmed over. I chuckled as I grabbed my towels and tossed my Super-girl tank top onto the edge of the bed where I left my PJ's and I dropped my PJ bottoms and tossed them over the tank top. Without even thinking I took off my underwear.

*****

Juunan had looked away when she started undressing. The girl hadn't even checked to make sure she was alonethen again she hadn't been counting on this peeping tom. With a chuckled he flew to the porch under her bedroom window and climbed onto the deck and looked up. He couldn't see her from there, but he could get in, the door wasn't locked. He opened the door and crept in, the two large dogs were sleeping and since he wasn't human, they couldn't smell him. He chuckled as he crossed into the next room and closed the door behind him. He headed up the stairs towards the bedroomit was time for some fun!

*****

I looked at my hair and shook my head, I should've washed my hair last night after I came home from the pool, but NO I had to get Chinese food. I made some stupid decisions sometimes. I shrugged as I stepped into the shower and sighed, I loved the feeling of hot water on my skin. I yawned as I began to clean myself.

*****

He grabbed the underwear she had just shed and smirked as he placed it on top of the mirror in her room. Juunan chuckled as he made the bed and put the laundry away. He was a neat person by habit and he could tell that this girl was not, so a quick cleaning of her room would probably give her a heart attack.

*****

I stared at my room and looked around. What the hell had happened here? My room was clean. I dropped my towel and looked around, the bed was made and the piles of stuff on it were neatly piled on my desk or in the drawer or on the bookshelf. I gulped, Mom must have been REALLY ticked if she cleaned my room for me. I grabbed my towel off the floor and hung it up, I then noticed the underwear I had just taken off was hanging on my mirror. CRAP! She must have gone nuts! I then looked at my reflection and sighed painfully.

*****

Juunan looked out from his hiding spot down the hall and was shocked to see her standing there naked looking at something. Had he scared her that bad? He then caught her reflection in the mirror, the perfect angle he could see her and she couldn't see him. Juunan felt like a hentai looking at this girl naked but then he saw what she was staring at. A long scar ran from the bottom of her ribcage all the way down her belly to a hand's width under her navel. She snapped out of it and closed the door. Juunan chuckled his memory held Gero's medical training, exploratory surgery left a scar like that.

*****

I sighed, that damn scar would be with me for the rest of my life, still I forgot it was there sometimes, and then I would remember. My dad taking me to the doctor cause we thought I had a bad case of the flu, then the doctor telling us that something was wrong and sending us to the sister hospital 45 min away, then finding out I was bleeding internally. They had thought it was my spleen. Sending me to a better hospital because of my condition, waiting for it to be over in a bed, getting bedsores and feeling like I shouldn't be in the Paediatric ICU. The fear as I waited to three days for the surgery, the hope when I was given my Rite of the Sick. Then the fear of finding out it was an ovarian cyst, then the relief of finding out everything was okay and I would be fine. Last, the memories of coming home to heal.

I shook my head and quickly got into my bathing suit, I had to get to work!

*****

Juunan watched as she ran down the stairs taking them two at a time and then running out of the house. He exited the house the way he entered, the dogs still slept and never even twitched as he passed through the room. He followed her in the air as she drove at a speed that said she wanted to go faster, but wanted to avoid the law. She passed other drivers quickly and made precision movements. He liked her dangerous driving. She went to the next town over and stopped at the pool, he would have to investigate that, first he would need some swim trunks and a towel so he didn't look suspicious.

*****

I sighed as I sat on the bench, thanking God, I only had to work a half day today and that my parents and sister were off visiting my grandmother. I smirked. It was perfect I had the house to myself for two more days. I noticed a CUTE boy staring at me and I pretended not to notice and turned my head away from him. But he couldn't see my eyes under my sunglasses, which, were pointed at him. I had to admit he had a perfect body, but he was barely swimming, who goes to a pool not to swim. I sighed, maybe he was here checking out us female lifeguards. I smiled as the next guard came to replace me and I practically ran for my car. I was going home!

*****

Juunan smirked as he watched the girl rush home, her driving even more erratic. She hadn't even seemed to notice him when she was workingpity, he wanted her to recognise the face of her tormentor.

*****

I was back in normal clothes and I had put the dogs out and was resting comfortably in my house when I heard the door open and I jumped to my feet. There was someone there! I looked across the kitchen and kicked myself mentally, any weapon I could use was on the other side of the room. The door to the kitchen swung open and I dove over the breakfast bar as I got up I recognised the boy from the poolwell he was my age so I shouldn't say boybut it was the outfit that was killing me. He had on a long sleeved white shirt under a black t-shirt, a pair of ripped jeans, green socks, sneakers, a gun around his waist, and an orange bandanna around his neck.

"What the hell? Who do you think you areJuunan?" I asked as I grabbed a knife and he looked at it with those disturbingly blue eyes. He smirked as he looked at me.

"I am Juunan you stupid girl or should I call you Sweetgirl or Angelchild or" he began to list off my screen-names since I was eight and I gulped. This guy was a psycho! "And let's not forget the one you use nowMay-bell," he said and I growled.

"First off, I'm flattered that you found me to stalk. Second, I don't know who you REALLY are, but Juunan isn't a believable person for you to be. And third, it's pronounced 'Ma' with a soft A 'Belle' as in the instrument, not Maybell, as in something you'd name a cow! Ma - Belle!" I cried as I backed up to the counter where my cell phone should be. It wasn't there! It was on the tableGOD, I was so stupid sometimes!

*****

Her eyes were wide and Juunan could see the fear and anger in her eyes as she held the knife up. But he could also see something else, was she forming a plan? He smirked as he approached her.

"Actually, I'm here for a reason, Dende has granted me the right to one day to torture you in THIS world," he said as he approached her and she looked as if she was thinking and she smirked.

"This is for the fic I wrote a few years ago, isn't it?" she asked and Juunan nodded. "Hehehe, took it a little personal did we?" Juunan narrowed his eyes.

"You castrated me in that storyusing a gun," he said and she smirked.

"Everyone's a critic," she threw the knife she had been hiding in her other hand at him as she dove over the breakfast bar and grabbed her phone. Juunan chuckled as he blasted the phone out of her hands and she dropped the knife in shock. "Oh shit." She looked like a deer in the headlights as Juunan grabbed her arm. She began to fight!

*****

"LET GO OF ME YOU PSYCHO!" I screamed as I kicked at his face and hands. He smiled as he began to drag me out of the house. "DON'T MAKE ME HURT YOU!" Oh yeah, that was going to scare an android from another dimension who was out to torture me for writing a fanfic where he got his package shot off, I had written that stupid fic after my boyfriend had broken up with mecome on I was just looking to hurt male egos!

"Stop screaming, it won't help you any," he said as he opened the door and I screamed even louder as I kicked him in the said package. I cried out in pain as I realised that the bastard had been wearing a cup. "Please it's the oldest trick in the book." He reached down to pick me up and I howled in rage as I began to punch and kick and do whatever I could to get him to let go of me. I was rather shocked when he knocked me unconscious.

*****

Juunan had to give the girl credit, after all she hadn't stopped fighting till the very end. He swung her over his shoulder as he closed the door and took off into the sky. He knew what he was going to do to her firstit was going to be so much fun. He fidgeted with the capsule in his pocket, he just had to find the right spot.

***

*J'dee*

Cafe 101, Canterbury University, Coffee to go- Barrista training and it was assessment, you can guess what I like totally forgot! My uniform!! Yes I hate it I have to wear a uniform so I got stuck there doing the till how boring. Yun he seemed okay just sitting at a table reading through the Moon Magick book of my by D.J Conway. Yun had a latte and he seemed impressed with my espresso coffee making skills. I didn't know why I seemed to trust him so much suddenly.

He flipped through the book casually, since he found out I was a witch he was actually interested in what we could "really" do. I always get that. Mention I'm a witch and I get confronted. I get called the crafty one out of my group it's a lame pun. I know. Kath is the bossy one, Grace is the organised one, Ida is apparently the blonde one, Allan is the absent one, you get the idea I'm not gunna go through us all or that could take a while...

I smiled as Ana from the CD store walked in she smiled at me. "Hey can I get a cappuccino to go please?" She asked.

"Single or double shot of expresso?"

"Double of course. I'm gunna need it, it's a long day for me today."

I rung it up on the till. "I'm lucky this is it and I'm like totally done for the day, I can go home and sleep!!" It was then I noticed her shirt. "Oh wow you got another dragon ball z shirt screen printed." I grinned.

"Yeah as much as I like Goku, I just had to get the Z warriors prepare pic."

"Oh I love Yamcha with his hair like that it's so wow..."

I saw Yun look over from the table he was sitting at and Ana looked over her shoulder at him and she smiled then looked back at me. "Friend of yours?" She asked.

"I meet him at the foundry this morning."

"He actually reminds me of Yamcha with those scars... Say I saw Dragonball in the weekend and he didn't have any scars then, how on earth did he get them? You're the Yamcha fan you should know."

"I'm the ultimate Yamcha fan, but- even I don't know."

I saw Yun smile as he turned the page in the book and I frowned. 'Could he hear us?' I wondered to myself.

I slapped the coffee docket on a machine. "Lena Double shot Capp!" I shouted out to her. She came running up to the machine from the back where'd she'd been eating her lunch. She then began to make the coffee.

***

Dawes residence, 1:20pm, Yamcha followed J'dee inside she seemed exhausted and her mother was sitting at the kitchen table and a tabby kitten was sitting on the table eating from a bowl of cat biscuits.

"Need sleep..." J'dee grumbled.

Her mother smiled. "Well then get take a nap, but I'm going out for dinner tonight so can you cook for-"

"Oh no way I'm not cooking for boy!" I exclaimed. "He's ungrateful and he's pickie, I'd rather proof read a like really badly written fanfic! Or watch an entire hour of Gundam Wing!" She growled. But some how her mother didn't seem to understand.

"Well then you'll both starve." She said simply.

"I don't eat much anyway." J'dee grumbled and wandered off to her room to sleep.

Yamcha sat down at the table and he patted the kitten who mewled at him. J'dee's mother smiled at him. "Are you one of Jay's Uni friends?"

"Uh yeah."

"I don't meet many of them."

'I wonder why?' Yamcha thought sarcastically seeing as he'd seen what they had done that morning.

"Tiger why don't you go with your mother." J'dee's mother remarked.

Tiger jumped off the table and left the room. Yamcha watched the kitten leave.

***

J'dee's bedroom, afternoon, It was as I left it. My GRIDLOCK'd poster coming down so I grabbed the ladder from the bunch of junk in the hallway and propped it up against the wall and grabbed the end that had 2pac on it and repining it up and climbed down the ladder and looked at the wall banner and smiled, every girl who had come in my room had drooled over that poster be it Tim Roth the cute British actor (A.N: Pumpkin from Pulp Fiction, see opening scene) or 2pac (A.N: in case you don't know he has acted too, Poetic Justice or Bullet) the most gorgeous rapper ever to live.... so I think anyway. I put the ladder back in the hallway and stepped out of my jeans flinging them on the top of my bookshelf, then wearing just my shirt I crawled in to bed and curled up tiredly. College isn't as easy as it looks especially when you're doing those silly contemporary art papers as well as the odd hospitality ones.

I felt Tiger jump up on my bed and I smiled at her. She then began to burrow her way under my duvet then my other blankets as well. She's really such a kawaii kitty. I felt her curl up in to the back of my legs and purr symbolising she was happy. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep getting the few hours recovery time I needed, before I had to attend my Okinawa-te class, then my dance class, only giving me two hours after then before I could get ready and go out on the town with Krista. Man I'm such a freak I organize everything before I go to sleep.

***

*S'rac*

Piccolo opened his eyes to see the Sun, starting to set. He squinted and felt out for S'rac's ki. Sure enough, it was just moving out of the theatre. Piccolo smiled and put his feet back on the roof, and looked over the edge. After a few minutes, he S'rac come out of the building with his family, and get in the car. Piccolo took to the air, and followed high above.

Piccolo felt S'rac's ki come to a stop, but he knew he couldn't be back at his house yet. Piccolo looked for the car down below, and grumbled to himself, as he saw why the car had stopped. There was a traffic jam on the freeway. "Perfect," he mumbled to himself. He sighed, as he wondered what he could do, since he didn't remember the way back to his victim's house.

He smirked as he got an idea. He flew ahead, and saw the cause of the traffic jam. There was an accident on the freeway, and the people at the front of the long line of cars were looking out their windows to see what had happened. Piccolo started to descend and mumbled, "Bakas..."

He landed in front of the car at the beginning of the traffic jam. He scowled at the person in the driver seat, who turned to look at him. The people in the car looked terrified. Piccolo walked up to the driver's side, and knocked on the window. The person warily rolled it down. Piccolo smirked at his terrified face, and spoke softly at first. "Excuse me. You're holding up traffic, and I was wondering if you could STOP BEING COMPLETE BAKAS AND MOVE AHEAD?!" he finished, yelling.

The person behind the took on a look of shock and fear. He nodded, quickly and sped away. Piccolo scowled and stood on the side of the road, making sure no one stopped.

He smiled again, as he saw the car S'rac was in get nearer to him. He spotted S'rac, looking out the window. He stood on the road, until S'rac looked at him. He saluted him with two fingers and phased out of view. He heard the muffled shouts down below and smirked.

He flew along again, following S'rac's ki. After another few minutes, he felt the ki stop again. He looked down, and saw the car parked at a large flat one story building. He read the large sign on the front, "Blockbuster," he said out loud. He saw them all go inside. He landed on the roof, and found a door, leading into the ventilation system. He found a vent, and blasted it out. He floated down, and looked around. He appeared to be in a storage room, as he saw he was surrounded by videos.

He saw a door, and went to open it. He looked into the store and saw a man by shelves of videos and DVD's. He spotted S'rac, and quickly ducked. He rushed over near where S'rac was looking at games. He stood in the aisle for a moment, and waited. S'rac glanced over at Piccolo and looked back to the games. He did a double-take, gaping, but Piccolo had phased out of view. S'rac ran around the corner, looking for Piccolo, but he was already long gone.

Piccolo had found his way back up to the roof. He sat down and smiled. Then he thought 'He wants to see me so bad now? Just wait till he does, then I'll have him.....'

***

To Be Continued...

don't forget to r & r and if you want in on this fic please megami let me know who you want stalking you.

The list so far I've got is.

Jeril / BananaGirl - Vegeta

S'rac - Piccolo

Mabelle - 17

Piccoloz Girl 01 - Nail

Dark Journey / Jo - Trunks / Goten

If I've forgotten someone I'm sorry... I just wanted to get this chappy up for the update.

~J'dee