Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Basic Love ❯ Basic Love ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Moon Star

This is a Bra and Goten fic, contains some Pan and Trunks.

Don't read if you don't like them.

Disclaimer : I don't own them.




Basic Love
Chapter 8 : Basic Love


~~Last Chapter~~

*She loves me.*

Bra pouted at his attention. He was zoned out, thinking staring into nothing. *I guess the words just made their way in.*

She saw how he seemed back and traced her lips with his fingers. "Do you really?" she knew what he was talking about and tried to do what he needed and wanted to hear.

"Yeah, I did." His thoughts raced back, *Then why did she kiss me? To torture me.*

"And I still do after all those years."

*She was playing with me. Old Bra hasn't changed a thing.*

"How about you? I want you to tell me what you feel truthfully."

"You want to know the truth?" He playfully brushed his nose against hers. She blushed at the contact but brushed hers against his returning the gesture.

"I feel a lot of things for you Bra, I always did. Now, the mere touch of you sends me out of control which no one except you has ever accomplished to do."

"I take it that's a compliment."

"It is princess. Everything I say it's always a compliment." She smiled and kissed his cheek. He pouted and gave her a quick one on her mouth. "You've always sparked my attention B, I guess you really are right."

"What do you mean I'm right." she asked confused.

"That it was all Basic Love."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's always Basic Love that lasts a lifetime."

Before she could say something he silenced her again with a kiss, but this one was to seal what they truly felt and showed.

Unknown to both of them, Vegeta and Bulma had gone inside to see what was going on. They both walked in just in the kiss episode and just stood there gaping at them. Bulma did most of the gaping and Vegeta just stood there waiting for them to acknowledge them.

Bulma stood there not knowing what was happening, she knew that it had been years but still, they had been enemies. She glanced at Vegeta not sure of what to expect. She knew that he would rather die than to see his little princess with the spawn of Goku.

Of all the things she expected, this wasn't one of them. He wasn't frowning or anything, she wondered what in the world he was going to do. She put her hand on his arm trying to get his attention.

Vegeta looked at her, he knew that she was preoccupied. He knew that by his actions, he was supposed to blow a gasket or something. Something that a father knew, was his children whether he wanted or not. He glanced back at Bra and Goten in each others arms and wondered what had taken so long.

Contrary to public belief, he knew all about his daughter feelings from the beginning. He also knew that Goten wouldn't make her miserable. A better mate in this planet, she would never find in her lifetime.

Now, he wouldn't show that to anyone now would he, Goten had a lot to suffer before he would actually say he approved. He knew that Bulma was trying to figure him out, it only took her about three minutes to know what he was thinking and he was annoyed that so many times she could do that when he didn't want her to.

He cleared his throat at the two lovebirds who were in outer space. Goten and Bra looked at the door to find a very annoyed Vegeta and a fearful Bulma.

*Oh boy, he'll kill someone right now.*

"Hey dad, how long have you been here?" she asked separating herself from Goten.

"Long enough." he responded in a scrutinizing gaze. Bra looked down and Goten gulped.

Bulma kept on glancing from him to her daughter, *what are you thinking of doing?*

*Nothing woman, nothing... just want to get him scared a little bit.* he smirked at them waiting for something to happen. His eyes rested on Goten who looked like he wanted to crawl under a rock. He looked at Bra who looked as scared as he did, he knew that he was the one with the stitches tomorrow.

"What were you two doing?" asked Vegeta very slowly. Goten was about to speak but Bra just walked up to him and also stared at him.

"Now dad..." she began just on his own fashion.

"Dad what?" he asked not even flinching from her look. "What was happening here?"

"I think you got the idea if you were here." she retorted turning around and walking away from him.

"I got the idea, and I think that one beating was not enough for you boy." he said looking at Goten directly. "I think you would need to experience more pain."

"That's enough daddy." called Bra sitting down on the counter. "What are you really doing here?"

Vegeta just looked at her, he knew that she wouldn't be scared like everyone else, she was too much like her mother.

"Nothing Bra," interfered Bulma trying to calm things down. "I just wanted to check on you, it had been a long time since you were out there. I wanted to know what was going on."

She looked at Goten who blushed scarlet red and at Bra who smiled. "But I see that things were going right before I got here." Goten got even redder. Bulma was just like a mother to him and well, it's always embarrassing when your mother catches you kissing a girl. Especially if she girl is her daughter, who she hadn't seen for three years.

He looked at her again and found her smiling at his face, he looked at Bra and found her smiling at the same thing.

*You know, I'm the one who's getting killed and you're just smiling.* he said getting a little worked up.

*Lighten up Goten, my mom and I won't let anything happen to you.* she smiled again and turned to her folk.

"Now, is there something you need me for."

"No Bra," responded her mother. "I just wanted to see that you were alright."

Bulma walked up to her and gave her another hug. "I'm sorry for leaving mother, I shouldn't have thought you wouldn't worry."

"I will always worry about you Bra, you came from me." she patted her stomach. "You're my little girl."

"I know," Bra started to move to the door with Bulma. She stopped in front of Goten and gave him a peck on the cheek. "See ya later."

Bra and Bulma walked out the door together. Goten was left all alone with Vegeta in a close room. Now, he started to remember the beating that he got from him the day Bra got back.

"Brat." began Vegeta getting dangerously close to him. Even is Goten was his own height, he was still intimidating.

"Vegeta, you already know how I feel about B---" he began trying to get everything straight.

"Shut up." he said letting out a real chilly voice. "If for any reason, any reason, she goes crying one single drop of being unhappy. Just one and your father should contact king kai in the afterworld so they can expect you after a really slow and painful death."

Vegeta turned around with a self satisfied smirk and left with his arms crossed.

*What just happened here.* asked Goten to himself. He looked around and left right behind him. Outside, Trunks was surrounded by a female mob with the 10,000,000 million zenni check in his hand. *I hope Pan doesn't get mad.*

He looked around and found Bra surrounded by all of the females in their family. He knew she wasn't going to get away from them in a while. He saw Pan a little to the side as if outside the circle smiling as if knowing a secret no one else knew.

*I don't really want to know what she's smiling about.* he scanned the area and found his dad with his brother drinking a bottle of water. *Just the person I wanted to see.*

Goten started walking toward him when he was pulled behind the building by a blonde. He soon got out of her hands getting a clear picture.

"Hi Goten." she smiled at his face, she knew he was going to reacted that way.

"What are you doing here?" closing his mouth. He couldn't believe that she was here. His voice was almost like a venom being spit out of it.

She shook her head expecting it, *I knew he would do that.* He got his arm out of her hands and crossed them just like Bra had since she was little.

"I just came to say I'm sorry." she said embarrassed, "I know it doesn't excuse what I did, but I wanted to set something straight between us."

"What straight? You cheated on me while we had been dating for over four years." he said not even changing the tone of his voice.

"I know it doesn't change what I did Goten but, I couldn't take it. I just couldn't." her eyes started to water and tears started to float down her cheeks. Goten didn't even flinch, he didn't even move a muscle.

"I felt so bad after you found out, I wanted to tell you so bad but, I was afraid that you would overreact."

"Oh, so you mean not to overreact when I see my girlfriend in another's guys arms. I trusted you, I couldn't believe that you could do that to me. I had given my life to you, and you broke every trust I had for another girl again."

"You knew that I felt something for you Goten, you too felt something for me." She looked at his eyes and saw them flash some hurt at her words but she continued. "I was just afraid, you changed too much."

Goten didn't expect that. "What do you mean I changed."

"After the new years party that I couldn't go to with you, you had a change toward me. You still felt something for me but your whole focus and feelings didn't feel like before. You let me slip out of your heart Goten, I didn't know what to do."

She passed a hand through her face and slipped all of her tears away. "We were together for over three years after that but our relationship deteriorated, I could see it slip away. I wanted to have another chance at it but it was like you were too different for me."

"Then, as I was about to tell you that we had a problem, Bra disappeared. You were so devastated that I couldn't just leave you like you were. You were more like a friend like I was to you in those times. Your mind was always either focused on your studies or in blaming yourself for Bra's disappearance. I just couldn't take it anymore, I needed someone to talk to, someone to confide in. Unlike you, I didn't have really closed friends, besides you I didn't really have someone like you had Pan and Trunks."

Goten looked at both of them. *I really am glad I have both of them.* He turned to the girl in front of him. He knew that she was telling the truth, he had felt it but shrugged it away.

"On one of the worst days of my life, my roommate set up a party that I didn't even know was going to happen. There, I meet Miles. He was understanding, and to not keep you in the dark, that day that you saw us together, was the first time that he kissed me in the mouth. I didn't know what to do, I let him but I didn't know what I felt."

"You think that it was right, then?" he asked wanting the truth. She looked at him not hiding anything.

"I know it wasn't right, I know that it shouldn't have happened. I should have just told you what I felt and we should have just broken it up before it got to that." she looked at him but couldn't get a good picture of what he was feeling.

"Goten, I know that what happened wasn't justified. I just wanted for you to know what really happened, I didn't want you to think that I meant for you to get hurt."

There was an uncomfortable silence between the two of them. She turned around to leave when his voice stopped her. "So, how are you and Miles?"

"We're fine," she responded. "He's here today with me. He's waiting for me outside, I just wanted to let you know, it's been a long time and I didn't want you to think something that really wasn't."

Goten just let her keep on talking. He really didn't feel betrayed toward her anymore, it had been his fault too. He knew that his relationship with Paris was changing after that kiss. He didn't think of her the same way he did after it. He also knew that she said the truth.

It was time to let go, he never was one to keep resentment toward a person he knew for so much time. Paris came up to him and gave him a hug. It was a sisterly hug from her, he noted the difference. He patted her in the shoulder and she let go.

"I hope that we can still be friends, I really like the relationship that we had together before we were a couple." she gave him a quick peck on his left cheek, ruffled his hair in a playful way and retreated to the exit.

Bra had somewhat watched the exchange. She knew that Goten wouldn't go back with Paris but after she saw the exchange she knew that she wouldn't be a problem. Bra walked up to Goten not letting him know that she was there. She wanted to know what was on his mind.

"Penny for your thoughts?" she asked in a childish way.

Goten turned to her and couldn't help but smile at the way she looked. "Nothing in particular B."

Bra looked at him with a concerned gaze as she saw Paris retreating back. Goten looked between him and Bra and sighted.

"Was that a good sight or a bad one?" she asked leading him toward their families.

"I'm thinking good. Now, give me that penny." he smiled as she laughed at his own childish ways.

"I'll give it to you later." she responded playfully stopping in front of her brother who looked as miserable as he could get.

"What are you going to give him later?" asked someone with a very known voice to her from her back. Bra turned around and gave a big squeal.

"Marron, what are you doing here?" asked Bra hugging her to death.

"Well, when word goes around that Bra Briefs has returned, I have to be there." she hugged her back with all the force that she had. "Damn it B, I missed you so much."

Now, more women came to the circle to say hello to Marron. "What are you doing here?" Everyone asked her the same question, she didn't mind though.

"I missed you all so much." she turned to Pan, saw her engagement ring and just pointed. "OMG! You're getting married. I really need to have a vacation."

"Well," began Pan playfully, "I'm rethinking the whole marriage thing." On the other hand, she finished in a cold voice.

Bra looked at Pan and saw her face come of somewhat troubled and Trunks look even more miserable than he already looked. Goten looked at her and just got out of the way.

*I think there's trouble between those two.* she said to Goten in her thoughts.

*No kidding, let's just hope they're as playful as we are.* Bra smiled at him and pushed him toward Marron.

"Oh, my favorite friend." she said giving him a big hug. "I hope you feel alright now."

Goten nodded and continued to give her a hug. "It's been a long time Marron, when are you coming back?"

"I don't know, Goku just brought me here. He just materialized out of nowhere, grabbed me and the next minute I'm here, standing right behind Bra."

Goku looked at them sleeplessly, smiling his trademark grin. "I wanted her to be here."

"I can't believe it, it's been over three years since I've seen you Bra," began Marron. "You gave me quite a scare in disappearing like that."

Marron walked up to Trunks and gave him a hug. "I hope you feel better." she whispered on his ear and let go. She smiled at them, "We have so much to talk about."

Just like that, she took Pan in one hand and Bra on the other. All three of them walked out of the tournament grounds and into the end of the island chattering.

"Expect them back in hours." said Bulma beaming. "It's so good to see them all reunited."

"Woman," bellowed Vegeta. "Isn't it about time that we left."

"Yes Vegeta, we're just leaving." she got him by the hand and everyone followed.

----------------------------------------------
The Girls...
----------------------------------------------

"I can't believe that you're getting married Pan." said an astonished Marron sitting down on the sand.

"I know," she began fiddling her finger. "It just happened."

"Who's the lucky guy?" she asked still oblivious to what had happened between their exchange with Trunks.

"You won't believe this." she said smirking.

"Of course I will, it's not like you're getting married to Trunks."

Bra laughed just as she said this, Marron looked between her and Pan and her eyes widened.

"No way, you're getting married to Trunks?" Pan just nodded and continued to blush. "No."

"Yes." affirmed Bra.

"He's finally settling down? I would have never thought he would."

"Neither did I." said Bra unsupportively. "Here I am, returning home after three years and I find out that my brother and Pan had been together for some time. Then, right on the front of the paper, Pan is engaged to Trunks. I thought that I was insane."

Pan just blushed harder at their talking like she wasn't there. "I'm standing right next to you, you know. I can hear what you're saying."

"I know," admitted Bra placing her arm around her shoulder. "But you have to admit that, it had to be quite a shock to me."

"Not only you, everyone was shocked." murmured Pan.

"I only imagine why." said Marron sarcastically. "You had swore him off years ago, I thought that you couldn't stand to be in the same room as he."

"Time passes, things change." was all that she said not wanting to get them in the subject. "I'm not the only one with new news."

Now, it was Bra's turn to blush. Pan had changed the subject putting her in the spotlight.

"Alright, what is she talking about B?" asked Marron putting her hands in her waist waiting for her to say something.

Bra couldn't even say a word. She hated to be the center of attention with Marron and Pan.

"I mean, that she and Goten are..." Marron now really understood.

"They're finally together? She's been here for only three days and she's already with him." she shook her head smiling at her. "You really work fast."

Bra just blushed even harder with an indignant look on her face.

"Now, don't look at me like that. You know I'm just playing with you."

"Well, what's been happening on your life?" asked a still bright Bra. "You can't tell us that you've spent the whole year working."

"No, nothing serious. It looks like my guy is still at large." they all sighted and took in the view of the ocean waves and the tranquility in the air.

"This is almost like old times." said Pan unexpectedly. "I wish we could back to those years."

------------------------------
On the other hand...
------------------------------

All of the other part of the family had already left leaving the three girls to have some time. They all headed for Bulma's house for a party-get together so that everyone could be in there for at least some time.

Tien, Lunch, Yamcha, the Sons, everyone there like old times. Even Master Roshi was there with them.

Trunks and Goten had gone inside to change into more comfortable clothes. They had both agreed to meet down on the kitchen.

Goten had observed that Trunks still looked as miserable as he did before, now he wondered why he was that way. Then, he remembered what Pan had said to Marron.

~"I'm rethinking the whole marriage thing."~

*Something had to happen for her to say that. Maybe they had one of their quarrels again.* Goten went down the stairs from his room into the kitchen. His stomach growled and he knew that is meant it needed food. He smiled and opened the refrigerator door.

Inside, he found all he needed to hold him until Trunks came back. He was about to take a bite of his sandwich when, Trunks just dropped on his seat making a huge noise.

He still had that look on his face. Now, Goten was more than curious. Pan and Trunks fought a lot but, it was gradually nothing that would make him mope around.

"Trunks, what the hell is wrong with you?" he asked him sitting right across from him.

He looked up and gave a deep sight. "I don't really know. Pan is just too mad at me, I can't believe that she would think that."

"That she would think what?" he asked again getting more confused.

"Nothing," he sighted again and moved into the yard toward the other fighters. Just before he got out the door, he sniffed the air like a dog. He directed himself to Goten and his eyebrows raised. He walked to him to make sure he was right and indeed, the smell was coming from him.

"What are you doing?" asked Goten backing up from him. *He gets stranger by the minute.*

"Why do you have my sister's scent over you?" asked a troubled Trunks. "Just what were you two doing?"

*Oh boy, I knew he would find out sooner or later, but not like this.*

"Well, you see..." he started to wager.

"There's nothing to see, you kissed my sister."

"Yes, I did."

"Why?"

"Because, we're together." he fidgeted a little and continued. "You know how I felt toward her, she feels the same for me."

"She does."

"Yes, she does." he affirmed.

"No wonder Pan was smirking like that when she came out." he murmured to himself. "Does anyone else know?"

"Your mother and Vegeta kind of knows."

"He approves?" asked Trunks.

"Yes, he does."

"Well, in that case, I hope you really have found your soul mate."

"I have." he responded gently.

"How is this going to change your plans?" Trunks questioned out of curiosity.

"Not on the least. I sort of already buy a house outside the city."

"What's going to happen then?"

"I'm not sure, I know that I can't go live there now, I bought the house, not the furniture and all the things it needs inside."

"You know what I mean, are you going to tell her to go and move in with you. I know that you were about to leave sooner or later."

"I don't know, she just got back and I'm sure that Bulma would like to spend some time with her daughter."

"I know that, but you can just tell her that you want her to pick what she wants for it. You know that Bra and Bulma are going to spend a lot of time on it together."

Trunks waited for anything but he could see that his friend was thinking. He shrugged and went to the door.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The day had come and went just as quickly. After dark, the girls showed up and not only Bra was showered with welcomes and hugs but Marron too. It had been a good day for Bra, she knew now that she was at her home, her house with her family.

Now, it had been hours since everyone left. Marron had been transported back to her apartment much to everyone's attempt on making her stay. Pan had to leave for the clinic for an emergency even if she was on vacation and she, Bra, was on her backyard alone.

She hadn't seen Goten since the tournament, she wondered why he wasn't here when she arrived.

Much to her mother's protest, she didn't go inside after everyone left, she wanted to be outside and remember. Remember how she as a child, had her greatest moments in just a piece of land.

She sat on her swing, and began to move. She closed her eyes and smelled the air flowing through her hair and face. She let it go, it started to diminish in speed and it gradually began to stop.

Just as she was about to push it again, she felt it move. She looked back and smiled. With the push, she soared through the wind, she laughed and let him push her again.

Just as quickly, he stopped it and put both arms around her waist. She laid her head back setting it between his neck and shoulder. He moved his, and left it cheek to cheek. They stayed like that, unmoving, just as if they were in a painting.

"I have something for you." he murmured against her ear. He pulled her back away from the swing. He led her into the deep forest, walking through the trees.

Bra knew these parts by heart and knew where he was leading her to. It was her secret spot, the place where she went to think and cry when she felt like she needed to. The place where she felt secure. She had her eyes opened and focused on him.

"Why are you taking me there?" she asked almost in an inaudible voice.

"I want to give you something." he whispered back on the same tone. She started to smirk and got out of his arms. Just as quickly, she ran away from him. "You want me to catch you?"

He smiled and took off after her. Bra knew that he would be able to get her, but she also knew that he would let her have a start before beginning to chase her. She flew through the trees not really paying attention to where she was going, it didn't matter where she went. She felt him, he was near her, coming at her in full speed.

She turned left trying to make it difficult, going back to where they came from like in a circle. Suddenly, she stopped feeling his ki, she stopped closing her eyes and piercing her ears for any sound. She didn't know how, but she felt him, his presence not his energy. She opened her eyes and took a step back.

She then came hard onto him. She was about to turn when he encircled her waist preventing any movement from her. He lowered his face, she could feel his breath on her neck. "Got you."

He started to nibble at her ear, making her relax in his embrace. Right then, in a flash they disappeared. Bra found herself in front of the lake. She could feel Goten smiling on her skin, he knew she was surprised.

He let her go promptly and left her staring at the crystallized water. Something in it caught her eye, a light was emitting from it. She was about to go in when she found him next to her with an arm behind his back.

"What do you have there?" she asked curiously. She tried to peek but he let it out of her sight. She stopped crossing her arms waiting for him to decide what to do next.

He advanced her slowly, stopping right in front of her. He brought his and her hand out and deposited the flower in it. Bra stared at it almost in disbelief, she touched it's petals to see if it was real.

"It's real." she breathed almost inaudible to anyone. "It's real."

"I know."

"But, I thought that your present had been a flower made, invented. I didn't think it actually existed." She continued to caress the soft petals of it as Goten watched in amusement.

"It's a bright red Asiatic lily. It's not really common, so it's really hard to find." Bra looked up at him with wonder in her eyes.

"How did you find it?"

"A long time ago, it had been brought into the city. I was passing a flower shop when I saw it, it was exactly like the crystal one I bought for your 15th birthday."

"Thank you." she said sitting down on the cold grass. She patted the ground beside her for him to join her. He did, he laced his arm around her as they both watched the stars reflecting in the river.

It indeed was a breathtaking view. Everything was calm, with the soft sound of the water passing by and the leaves move by the wind's powerful assault.

"Bra," she averted her eyes from the river to his. "You remember when I said that I wanted to buy a house?"

"Yeah."

"I already bought it." he kept his eyes on hers trying to notice if she was disturbed. "I bought it about a week ago, I have to move out of your house sooner or later."

"You know that you could stay there as long as you want."

"I know, I just think that I shouldn't depend on your family if I can depend on me." he responded caressing her hair. "I just wanted you to know. I want you to move in with me."

There was some silence between them.

"We've only been together for a day Goten, I don't think that is a good idea." she answered at him. "You don't really know how much I've changed or how I live."

"Don't worry, we'll have a lot of time to get acquainted before we could actually move in." he breathed and pushed her into his lap. "I still need to get everything inside, I bought the house not the appliances that it needs."

"So what are you saying?"

"I want you to choose everything for it. The design, what type of furniture you want, it'll be your house too."

"Then, you know that is going to take some time." she said in a matter of fact tone.

"I know, that'll give us enough time to get acquainted with ourselves."

"You've really thought this out haven't you?"

"Uh-huh."

"Is that why you were out when I got back?" she asked stretching her neck to see right into his eyes.

"Kind of." he responded blushing.

"You're not telling me something Goten, what is it?" she asked with a preoccupied look on her face.

"It's not serious, and I'll tell you in due time." he said avoiding her gaze. He knew he would cave in if she were to pout and get all teary-eyed.

*He's avoiding my gaze on purpose, I know he'll tell me eventually.* she gave up any hope of getting it out of him, at least right now.

"So, are you going to move in with me?" he asked again pressing a light kiss on her forehead.

"I'll think about it." she responded with a teasing voice.

"Bra." he whined just like a little kid.

"I'll tell you later." she responded burrowing into him and closing her eyes. Soon enough, Goten heard her soft even breathing with no movement from her part.

*She must have been tired from what happened today.* He stood up balancing her, trying not to wake her up. *She looks like an angel like that.*

He started to walk through the trees back to the house with her in his arms. He wondered what would happen if she had not told him about her feelings. *We would have probably never told each other what we felt.*

Goten swung the door to the kitchen and closed it with a kick from his feet. Bra was still hanging from his arms as he passed the family room. He glanced in spotting Pan and Bulma watching a late soap opera. He continued on his way until he reached her room. (The real one.)

*She'll have to move her stuff back here.* he put her in bed and smiled as he heard his name being whispered from her mouth. He looked at her clothes and frowned. She was wearing tight jeans and a really short shirt. *She'll feel like hell in the morning if she sleeps in this.*

He moved away from the bed into his own room. Minutes later, he returned with a white t-shirt that judging by the size would go to her mid-tights.

He started to get her shoes off, getting the tennis' shoe laces off. They both went out, and straight out went the socks. He straightened up and scratched the back of his head. *What am I supposed to do now?*

Bra suddenly shifted sprawling herself all over the shirt he laid down. Goten went to her and started to shake her.

"Bra, Bra." he continued until she flinched somewhat and opened one of her eyes slowly.

"What?" she asked sleepy, closing her eyes drifting off again. He shook her again getting her eyes open.

"You need to change? If you don't, you'll feel really bad in the morning." She groaned getting half of her body up, she yawned pulling her shirt up. "I'll be leaving." said Goten quickly, he got his eyes away from her backside and hurriedly made it to the door.

He looked back before closing the door and watched Bra climbing back to bed right into her dreams. "Good night." he whispered closing the door.

Just as he was closing the latch of the door, he heard Bra mutter his name calling him. He leaned in making sure she was alright sleeping. She was looking at the door directly at him, she patted the space beside her as a sign for him to approach her.

Hesitantly, he moved toward her wondering what she wanted from him. He stopped in front of the bed and she patted on it again for him to sit down.

He did, she gave a yawn and rose somewhat off of the bed. She moved closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder. "I don't want you to go." she closed her eyes wrapping her arms around his waist.

"What do you want me to do then?" he asked caressing her hair in a soft manner.

"Why don't you stay? I want you here with me." her arms started to relax but she didn't remove them from him. "I don't want to be alone."

"You won't be alone, I'm right before you. My room's across the hall." he replied kissing her temple.

"I just-" she stuttered, "I just want to feel you near me. It's been a really hard day." she raised her eyes to him, reaching with her hand, touching his cheeks, tracing his jaw. "Please, tell me you'll stay."

She saw the hesitation in his eyes. She knew that he wouldn't feel comfortable there.

"I know nothing will happen Goten, I trust you."

*I know, I just don't' trust myself.* he said to himself giving a deep sight. "Alright, I have to change though."

"Just take your shirt and pants off, I'm only wearing your over sized shirt." she looked at it strangely, "I can't believe that you are that tall, I swear, I think I got my father's genes on that."

"And don't forget your temper."

"Hey!, don't start with me. I'm too tired to get in a good argument with anybody." she sank into the bed and waited for Goten to climb in. He came by the bed in his boxers, laid right beside her and raised the sheet above him and Bra.

He felt her roll over to him laying her right hand across his chest. He leveled his eyes toward her face and saw a peaceful look, and a smile on her lips.

He couldn't help but smile himself, he saw her eyes snap open concentrating on his face.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"You." he responded giving her a kiss on her lips, pulling away before anything else could happen. "I love you." he breathed closing his eyes himself.

*I love you too.* she said in return through her thoughts. *Just wait to what I'll do to you tomorrow in the Gravity Machine.*

He gave an involuntary shake as thoughts raced through his head. *Can't you just let it go?*

*No, but if I don't get you tomorrow, I have the rest of my life to do it.* she snuggled up to him clearing her head out of any thoughts that could go through. *Let's just leave it at that, shall we?*

She fell asleep with a smug grin on her face indicating that something was cooking up on her mind.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author Notes :

I should think that Goten should be very afraid, shouldn't he? I strongly suggest he prepares for anything.

Website to see a bright red Asiatic lily. You should see it if you want to know how it looks like.

http://www.geocities.com/land_of_mu/garden-photos/garden-red -lily.HTML

I really do hope that you enjoyed this, Adios readers. . .

Moon Star