Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Be Careful For What You Wish For ❯ Roshi Makes His Wish ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Two: Roshi Makes His Wish

It took about three weeks, but with Oolong and Umigame's help, Master Roshi was able to find all seven of the Dragonballs to wish his Candy Apple doll to come to life. He had bought fifty outfits for her, including shoes, accessories, sporting gear, weapons, and anything else that Candy Apple might need.

Oolong and Umigame still weren't enthusiastic about Roshi's idea, but they figured they could at least help him, so that he wouldn't screw up his chances once Candy Apple was wished to life.

They both helped Roshi to make a list of the qualities that he wanted for his new girlfriend, or concubine, or whatever he planned Candy Apple for…

"Well, she will already be beautiful," Umigame said, "so let's wish for some other qualities for her as well. Let's make her strong, a fighter."

"And intelligent," Roshi told him, "with a genius IQ."

"Are you sure you want her to be smart, old man?" Oolong pointed out. "She'd probably figure out what you're like in a heartbeat and run. If she's smart, she'll want a man closer to her age."

Roshi cuffed him then. "That will be enough!" he cried, and then he thought of something else.

"Yes, she must be wise and a genius, and a good cook too, a gourmet cook, just like Lunch had been…and make her a good housekeeper, as well. I'll ask Shenlong to make her kind and gentle, generous and loving, with a pure heart, but also with spirit and courage-"

Oolong rubbed his swollen head. "Yeah, old man, to put up with you, she's going to need all of the courage that she can get!"

"Very funny, pig," Roshi scoffed. "Anyway, she must like kids and pets, and we'll have her have medical knowledge, the knowledge of a doctor-"

"So that if he cuts himself again, or ticks Vegeta off, he'll have someone to take care of him," Umigame added with a grin.

"That will save on the medical bills, that's for sure," Oolong agreed, his grin mirroring Umigame's.

Roshi sighed. His two closest friends were impossible. "She must have a great sense of fashion and always try to look good, but not become high maintenance. And she must be athletic and lots of fun, always impulsive, adventurous, and daring and willing to try new things. And of course, she must be good in bed, know how to have sex and please a man-"

"I'm surprised that didn't rank at the top of your list, old man," Oolong snickered.

"Quiet!" Roshi ordered. "She must be willing to try new things in bed, as well. And she should be open-minded, yes, open-minded. Include fine table manners and class and dignity as well. Give her great common sense and basic knowledge, as well as making her an expert in martial arts, one of the best female fighters on this planet. And there are some things that I want her to be that are more important to me than all of the rest."

"Such as?" Umigame prompted.

"She must be completely devoted to me, completely loyal, and love me for who I am," Roshi said wistfully.

"Got it," Umigame said, rolling up the list of Roshi's qualities for his new woman after writing the last things down. "Oolong, will you get the Dragonballs, please?"

"Sure thing," Oolong told him.

All of them went outside of Kame House and to the edge of the seashore, where Master Roshi laid all seven Dragonballs in the sand. He then called, "Eternal Dragon, come forth!"

The impressive Eternal Dragon, Shenlong, came forth, yawning from his deep sleep. He then snickered when he saw Master Roshi, who was holding up his "Candy Apple Warrior Princess" doll.
"You, again, Master Roshi? What body part did Prince Vegeta blast off this time? The little one between your legs? I thought I warned you before about messing with a Saiyan Prince's mate…"

Roshi growled. "I have all of my body parts, thank you! Anyway, I wish for you to bring this doll to life, giving her all of the following qualities and requirements…"

He then read out his long list of requirements for the new love of his life, as well as the request to make all of her things real and life-size, and after about an hour had passed, Shenlong finally sighed and said, "Very well, your wish is granted. Farewell!" And the dragon disappeared.

And lying in Master Roshi's arms, much to his delight, was a beautiful woman, the life-size version of Candy Apple, only alive and breathing.

"Master Roshi!" she cried out with delight, embracing his neck tight.

Roshi's face turned red, and he grinned. Umigame and Oolong sighed.


Piccolo was meditating, floating the air just a bit above the tiled floors of Dende's Palace. He looked up, and his eyes narrowed, as he noticed the Eternal Dragon fade away, and the Dragonballs scatter in all directions. He was seeing it all in his head.

He grumbled, "I should have known that old pervert would try something like this."

Dende, who had been watching Piccolo for the past hour, had also known about Master Roshi's wish to bring his Candy Apple doll to life. "Come on, Piccolo, he's just a lonely old man who wanted a companion, someone to love, and someone to love him in return."

"He ordered her up, like he would a plate of food in a restaurant," Piccolo complained. "He could have wished for himself to be younger, to be stronger, but instead, he wishes for a hunk of plastic and hair to be brought to life to satisfy his own desires."

"He wants someone to love," Dende told his mentor simply. "Deep down, it had always been his secret desire."

"Sure he does," Piccolo snickered. "And Vegeta's secret desire has always been to be a prima ballerina! Well, I hope he's satisfied, that he got what he wished for."

"Well, he's got what he wished for alright," Dende said calmly, "but it will be nothing like he expects…"

"What do you mean, young man?" Piccolo wanted to know.

Dende smiled enigmatically. "Watch and observe, Piccolo, watch and observe…"

Juuhachigou, Krillin, and Marron came running out of Kame House to see what had happened. Marron had told her parents about a "big, scary dragon" and seven golden balls with red stars. She had been watching Roshi make his wish from her bedroom window.

"Who made a wish?" Krillin wanted to know.

"You've got me," Juuhachigou told her husband.

"Look!" Marron cried excitedly. "Master Roshi has a pretty lady in his arms, and she looks just like Candy Apple!"

"Huh?" both of her parents asked.

"She looks like Master Roshi's Candy Apple Warrior Princess doll!"

Juuhachigou made a face. "Why would an old man want a fashion doll?"

Krillin asked, "When did Master Roshi buy himself a Candy Apple doll?"

"I don't know," Marron told her mother and father. She held her "Candy Apple The Academy Award Winner" doll close to her chest. Her birthday party had been two weeks ago.

"His dirty magazine collection must not be enough to occupy his mind these days," Juuhachigou sighed, hoping that Marron had not seen anything in those magazines yet.

Master Roshi was running up the shoreline, with a happy Candy Apple in his arms. Oolong and Umigame were barely able to keep up with him. "Look who I have! My own woman!" Roshi crowed happily. "I brought my Candy Apple doll to life!"

"Candy Apple is alive? For real?" Marron asked happily. "Wow! All right!"

"Oh no!" both Krillin and Juuhachigou groaned.