Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Lies, Shattering Truths ❯ LIES! ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Don't own it, not making any money off of it.

"Who the hell are you?" two voices demanded in unison causing a strange stereo effect.

No answers came as two sets of fiery black eyes met evenly. They broke their stare simultaneously to regard each other again. One set of eyes worked its gaze upward. He started at the muddy work boots and moved up past the faded blue jeans. He noted that that the man held work gloves in one hand and a flannel shirt in the other. There was a white tank top undershirt tucked tightly into the denim. The eyes, continuing upward, ignored the face briefly to glance at the short, black hair atop the man's head before meeting the other set of eyes.

Those eyes had made a similar journey to assess the other man. Starting at the boot-clad feet, the eyes moved up past the black slacks. A black tank top was seen under a halfway-unbuttoned grey shirt. The man's eyes were quickly drawn to the inhuman upsweep of thick, black hair.

A silence so thick that it was almost tangible settled on the room. The two men did not break eye contact with each other for long minutes. Bulma looked at the two men with her mouth hanging wide open.

Everyone was startled out of their silence when young Trunks asked an innocent question, "Why does that man look like my dad?"

"I…don't…know, Trunks," Bulma forced herself to say. At that, everyone's gaze turned to Suki. She sat there with a big grin on her face looking at that two men standing in front of her.

"I just never thought I'd ever see both of you together again," Suki said shaking her head.

"Woman, I demand an explanation. Now!"

"Well, I guess you could say that King Vegeta and I were closer than I originally told you," the gray-haired woman stated causing a slight blush to color her face.

"Woman, I have no time for your lies," the Saiyan Prince spat at her as he crossed his arms over his chest. "I want the truth now."

"Watch yourself," the other man warned breaking his silence. "I don't like the tone of your voice."

"Tsuka," the woman warned as she stood up. She walked up to the pair and touched his arm. Tsuka did not stand down or relax at all but she continued anyways, "Kissaki, meet my son, Tsuka. He's your brother."

Vegeta could not restrain the snarl that escaped his lips as he looked at both the woman and her son. His ki rose along with his anger as he yelled in their faces, "You lie old woman! I have no brother, especially not a half-breed one. A true Saiyan, like my Father, would never have mated with a human."

"Vegeta, you forget that you mated with one," Bulma said in retort.

"Shut it, woman," the prince growled. "Circumstances are different now. I wasn't already mated when I met you."

Suki tried to calm the situation by explaining, "Neither did your father. As a matter of fact, he never did take Pinaca as his mate or any other Saiyan for that matter."

"I AM NOT A HALF-BREED! I AM SAIYAN!" The prince yelled as his ki rose more. His eyes started to shift to green and his hair flickered for a moment to blonde and back to black again. "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR LIES!"

Gohan took that exact moment to step in between Vegeta and everyone else. He hardened his expression and stared the Prince directly in the eyes. "Power down, Vegeta, or leave until you can. I don't want to have to stop you from doing something you will regret."

Vegeta held his ground for a moment longer wavering between normal and Super Saiyan. Gohan's own eyes flashed showing his hidden powers briefly. The Prince of all Saiyans turned on his heels and left the house under the watchful glare of the hybrid son of a third class warrior.

Once again, the youngest Brief broke everyone's silence by asking a question, "Did you just say that you were my Dad's mommy?"

Everyone's eyes were drawn to the purple haired child. His inquisitive eyes were fixed upon Suki waiting for an answer. She in turn smiled at the boy.

"Goodness, of all things!" She exclaimed. "I never thought that I would see my son again and here I'm seeing my first grandson!"

With that, Tsuka's barely contained anger and confusion could no longer be contained. "What are you talking about, mother? What is a Saiyan? Who was that man with my face? And why did you tell him all those lies?"

Gohan could tell that his anger was causing his ki to elevate and did not know if even Tsuka was aware of it. He knew it was not up to Vegeta's but it was definitely more than a normal human's. He turned to look at the man, "Calm down, or I won't think twice about stopping you like I would with Vegeta."

Tsuka looked at the young adolescent with wild hair. He did not look too much of a threat but the other man had done what he had said. He toned his voice down but there was still a slight demanding tone in his voice, "Mother, what was with all the lies?"

"I told the truth about everything."

A/N: Ha! Well it's not much of a cliffhanger in my opinion. But it'll probably bug you guys enough. So what do you think? *grins sheepishly and waits to be flamed by the masses.*