Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Bulma's Break Up ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bulma's Break-Up--Part 2

By: Bulmafox

Warning: There's a part in this story where Yamcha doesn't feel quite so well while riding a roller coaster, so if you've just eaten, you might want to zip by that paragraph or two.

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

A few days after Bulma and Vegeta's third 'date', they went on their fourth one: a pool hall. When they got there, Bulma immediately played pool right next to Yamcha and his newest date, Kimberly. Bulma had something in store for the two of them. She didn't know what it was yet, but it was going to be big, she was sure of that. While Bulma played pool, Vegeta just sat in a chair next to a wall, watching Bulma. He was growing impatient. A few hours later, Vegeta went to get a soda from the drink machine and overheard Yamcha and Kimberly talking.

"Oh Yamcha, I'm having so much fun!" Kimberly squealed.

"And it's not over yet", Yamcha said.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm taking you someplace really special."

Vegeta walked back to the pool table and told Bulma, "They're gonna be leaving soon."

"To where?" Bulma asked.

"I don't know."

"I know what! Let's make this into a bet. We'll play one game of pool. If you win, we'll go home, but if I win, we follow them...and you'll have to drive. Deal?" Bulma offered.

Vegeta smirked and said, "Deal."

"Remember, don't use any of your special powers or all bets are off and we follow them anyway." They each grabbed a pool stick and started playing. The game ended in 15 minutes, with Bulma as the winner. Bulma and Vegeta waited until Yamcha and Kimberly left, then followed the two in their car.

After a few minutes, Bulma recognized where they were going, and said, "You know, Vegeta, we can turn back now if you want to."

Vegeta scoffed, "No way. You wanted to follow them, and that's exactly what I intend to do."

They drove until Yamcha's car stopped. Vegeta noticed that they were on a hill overlooking a lake, with lots of parked cars surrounding them. "Where are we?" Vegeta asked.

Bulma hesitated, then said, "...Makeout Mountain. Hey, there's Yamcha! I know what we can do. It would drive Yamcha up a wall!" Bulma whispered her plan into Vegeta's ear.

As soon as Vegeta heard the plan, he backed up against the car door. "We're gonna do what?!" Vegeta asked in disbelief.

"Don't worry, it's not real, just pretend. You know, a few moans here and there, some steamed up windows--and a little car shaking wouldn't hurt, either."

"No way. You're making me sick, woman!"

"Come on, Vegeta. Please? It would make Yamcha's blood boil."

"I said no way!" Vegeta said obstinately. He looked over at Yamcha's car and smirked a devilish little smirk. "I have an idea."

"What are you up to?"

"You'll see." Vegeta parked Bulma's car near the end of Makeout Mountain--to make a clean getaway--then he got out and landed on top of Yamcha's car ever so quietly and suppressed his ki so Yamcha wouldn't detect him. Bulma looked at Vegeta weirdly, trying to figure out what he was doing.

Vegeta heard Yamcha mumbling to his date. After a while, Yamcha told Kimberly, "Your hair is as shiny --"

Vegeta imitated Yamcha's voice and said, "--As straw."

Kimberly stopped abruptly and asked, "What did you say?"

Yamcha sputtered out, "Uh...w-what I meant was, your hair is like that straw in Rumplestilskin...you know, the straw that, uh, turns into gold?"

"Oh, Yamcha, that's so nice of you!" Kimberly gave Yamcha a great big hug.

"Uh, thanks", Yamcha said to Kimberly, then he sighed and mumbled, "Whew. That was way too close."

Outside, Vegeta waited for another opportunity to mess Yamcha's date up. After a few more minutes, he heard Yamcha say, "Your shin is as smooth as--"

"--A prune" Vegeta interrupted.

"What?" Kimberly asked.

"What I meant to say was...a prune...before it dries up! You know, when it's a plum! You know, a plum's skin is so smooth", Yamcha tried to explain.

"You're treading on thin ice, mister", Kimberly warned.

"I-I am?" Yamcha squealed.

Yet another few minutes later, Yamcha said, "Your breath is as sweet--"

Vegeta intervened. "--As garlic."

Kimberly stopped and said, "That's it!"

Yamcha cried out, "I meant nice garlic!"

Kimberly slapped Yamcha square in the face. "'Nice garlic'? That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard in my life!" She got out of the car and slammed the door.

Yamcha asked meekly, "What'd I do?"

Vegeta jumped onto Bulma's car roof as Bulma whooped and drove away at full speed. When Vegeta climbed in through the open window, Bulma said, "Well we showed him, didn't we, Vegeta?"

"Wrong. I showed him," Vegeta gloated.

"Whatever. He got showed." Bulma and Vegeta drove around for a few more hours before they went home.

The next day, Bulma and Vegeta went on their fifth `date'--an amusement park. The first thing they did was eat at a western style restaurant. Bulma saw Yamcha and his newest date, Candi, only a few tables away from them. Candi got up and went to the bathroom. Bulma grabbed her bookbag and followed her.

"What are you doing?" Vegeta asked.

"Something. I'll be right back." Bulma left to go to the restroom and managed to squeeze in line before Candi. When it was Bulma's turn to use the restroom, she walked into the empty stall and put on a black ninja suit. She waited until Candi got in the stall next to hers, then Bulma crawled into Candi's stall and bound and gagged her. Bulma crawled back into her stall, changed clothes, flushed the toilet, and left as if nothing had happened.

When Bulma came back, Vegeta asked her suspiciously, "What did you do to her?"

"Oh, nothing", Bulma said casually. She looked over at Yamcha to see what he was doing. Yamcha looked confused for a moment, then he said, "Oh well. Her loss", and continued to eat his breakfast. Vegeta and Bulma also ate their meal. When Yamcha finished his meal, Bulma saw him walk up to the register, pay for his breakfast, and flirt with the waitress.

Bulma became enraged and shouted, "That little jerk! He's gonna pay for this!" She got out a voodoo doll that looked like Yamcha and played around with it.

"Yo, hot stuff", Yamcha said to the waitress, "Want my phone number?"

"Uh…sure, why not?" the waitress said.

"All right." Yamcha wrote his number on a piece of paper and said as he walked away, "Anytime you want a bundle of joy, call me."

The waitress said to herself, "Pig", and threw the number away.

As Yamcha walked away, he felt an intense pain in his knee, then fell down. Yamcha tried to get up, but his back hurt like never before, making it impossible to stand up. He finally got up after a few minutes of wallowing in pain. He left the restaurant and went on one of the rides, with Bulma and Vegeta close behind.

Yamcha got on a ride called the Ultimate Loop-de-Loop. Bulma and Vegeta got in a few seats behind him, in the same car. Halfway through the ride, after the third loop-de-loop, Bulma got out her voodoo doll and started poking its stomach.

Meanwhile, Yamcha felt something strange. He put his hand on his stomach and groaned, "I don't feel so well." Bulma kept poking the voodoo doll's stomach, and right before the ride was over, Yamcha lost his lunch.

Immediately, the ride stopped in the middle of a loop-de-loop, right in midair, which freaked Bulma out. She asked no one in particular, "What is going on here?!"

A voice announced over the intercom, "It appears that someone has…uh…made a mess during our ride. We're sending out a cleanup crew to clean up the mess. We apologize for the inconvenience."

"Great! Just great! I'm stuck up here with a useless jerk and the world's biggest ego!!" Bulma ranted.

"Ha ha, that's what you get!" Vegeta laughed.

"Shut up, Vegeta. Just shut up."

An hour later, the cleanup crew finally left, and the ride ended. "Whew, I'm glad I finally got off that ride", Bulma sighed in relief.

Yamcha immediately rushed to the bathroom and spent a good five minutes in there. Bulma used this opportunity to tell all the women around her that Yamcha had some sort of terrible disease. By the time Yamcha came out, the only female in sight was

Bulma.

Yamcha walked up to Bulma and asked, "Uh, what happened to all the girls?"

"I have no idea. Must be on all the rides. Ahem, don't you have something you'd like to say to me, Yamcha?" Bulma hinted.

"Yeah, watch out for the roller coasters. They can really mess with your stomach. See ya later." Before Yamcha left, he pulled Vegeta, who was in disguise, aside and told him, "Be careful around that woman. She's a psycho."

"Uh sure", Vegeta said.

After Yamcha left for the nearest ride, Bulma asked Vegeta, "So what did Yamcha

say to you?"

"He said you're a psycho", Vegeta said. Bulma popped him upside the head. "Hey, don't kill the messenger!"

Bulma and Vegeta followed Yamcha on every ride for the rest of the morning, driving girls away in the process. Bulma found out that no matter what she said, Yamcha found himself a girl for every ride. By early afternoon, Bulma decided to change her strategy. After they got off of one of the water rides, Bulma told Vegeta, "I'm going to parade you around for the rest of the day."

"Says who?" Vegeta asked.

"Says me."

"Why on Earth would you ever want to do something like that?"

"Because all my other plans have failed. C'mon Vegeta, it'll make Yamcha's blood boil."

"I won't do it!"

"All right, fine. I guess a gravity room isn't that important to you."

"Oh, all right, fine! How do I let you talk me into these things?"

For the next few hours, Bulma and Vegeta followed Yamcha, with Bulma taking every opportunity to show Vegeta off. At first Vegeta stiffly stood there, forced to endure being shown off to Yamcha. As time went on, however, Vegeta started feeling more comfortable about being paraded around. He even got to the point where he let Bulma put her hands all over his body. Around six in the evening, Bulma saw Yamcha without a girl for the first time in hours. She saw that as an opportunity to really show Vegeta off. As soon as Yamcha was in eyesight, Bulma pulled Vegeta down for a deep, intimate kiss. She pressed her lips against Vegeta's and ran her hands down his back. Surprisingly enough, Vegeta did the same. They were so caught up in the moment that they did not notice Yamcha had left until they heard him say, "So, what's your name?" to some girl.

Bulma and Vegeta quickly pulled away and Bulma asked, "Whoa, what was that about?"

Vegeta tried to distract Bulma. "Look he's getting away!" he said, pointing to Yamcha.

"Vegeta, you're not fooling anyone. Admit it, you liked it, didn't you?"

Vegeta blushed furiously. "I never said that!"

"But you never said you didn't either. Ooh look, you're blushing!"

"I am not! It's a sunburn."

"Sure, that's what you say. Nobody sunburns like that."

They stood around for a few awkward minutes, then Bulma asked, "Now what do we do?"

Vegeta said, "Don't ask me. He's your boyfriend, not mine."

"I know that! I'm just all out of options."

"Just tell him how you feel."

"Do you know what? It's so simple, it just might work!" Bulma ran off to find Yamcha.

Before Bulma got too far, Vegeta said, "Oh, and Bulma?"

"Yes?"

"That boyfriend of yours would be a fool to give up a woman like you."

"Uh, thanks, I guess", Bulma said to Vegeta. She muttered under her breath, "Where did that come from?" before going off to find Yamcha.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later. Bye", Yamcha said to the girl he was talking to as she walked away.

"Yamcha, I need to talk to you", a voice said behind him.

Yamcha turned around and said, "Bulma, before you say anything, I have to tell you something. I know that it was you who sabotaged all my dates."

"You do?"

"Yes, and I know why you did it, too. Bulma, I love you…but I have needs. You see, I was incredibly shy when I first met you. That's why I gotta have as many women as possible. I`m just making up for lost time."

Bulma burst out, "Needs? You have needs?! I'll show you what you need!" Bulma kneed Yamcha right between the legs and walked away.

Yamcha doubled over in pain and said in a high-pitched voice, "Bulma, wait! I can explain! No, really, I can! Bulma!! Come back, I need you! Bulma, please!!!"

Bulma stormed to her car and dragged Vegeta with her. "Come on, we're leaving," she fumed as she got in the car and sped off.

"Wait, what did I do?" Vegeta asked defensively.

"Nothing."

"Then what happened?"

"Basically, I got dumped by that bonehead `cause he has `needs'!"

"What about my gravity room?"

"Don't worry, you'll get your stupid gravity room, just leave me alone! I'm in a really bad mood."

"Fine, see if I ever talk to you again, woman!" Vegeta said under his breath.

"What did you say?" Bulma asked in a dangerous tone.

Vegeta straightened up. "Me? Nothing!" he said hurriedly. He stayed quiet for the rest of the ride.

When they got home, Vegeta went right to his room and fell asleep. Bulma went to her lab and spent all night building Vegeta's gravity room. She finished right before dawn, and then she conked out on her desk.

--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

Author's note: The reason Vegeta was able to mimic Yamcha's voice so perfectly on Makeout Mountain is because Chris Sabat does both Yamcha and Vegeta's voices on the show.