Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Knight ❯ Enter Vegeta: The Vampire Knight ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Dark Knight Chapter 1- The Vampire Knight
In the city of Vegeta-sei, lived the Vampire Kingdom. In the history of time, there is always a person to be chosen to destroy the demons that Frieza sent from the depths of hell.
Vegeta Ouji, the prince of the Vampire Kingdom is the Vampire Knight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vegeta dodge every attack that the demon, Likas shot at him.
“Is that all you got, Likas? I thought you stronger than me!” Vegeta yelled as he dodge another attack. Likas smirked. “I'm just getting started, Vegeta.” Likas laughed as he punched Vegeta, sending him flying into a phone pole.
“Darn it”
*****************************************************
“Hey Bulma, are you sure that you don't want someone walking you home with you?” Bulma best friend, Chi-chi yelled.
“Yes I'm sure! But thanks anyway Chi-Chi, Bye” Bulma yelled back as she waved back and continued walking. After she was far enough that she couldn't see the house, she ran behind a house and pulled out a radar. `Man why are there so many demons' Bulma thought as she put the radar away. Before she was about to walk away, she felt something grabbed her wrist. She looked up to face Likas.
“Oh my god,” Bulma said as Likas smirked and picked her up.
“Put me down, you monster!” Bulma screamed as she pulled out a pocket knife and jammed it in Likas' eye. Likas yelled in pain and dropped Bulma.
“You little wrench!” Likas said as he started to chase after her. Bulma kept on running until she heard a voice.
“How many times have I told you not to chase after chicks like her.” Bulma turn around and saw a muscle boy with a flame -like black hair and was a little taller than her. He's cute' Bulma thought as Vegeta came behind her.
“I see why he chased you woman,” Vegeta said startling Bulma.
“Huh, why did he chase me!” Bulma yelled.
“Hey chill out woman, you can see demons like me so that why,”
“Even if I can, why chase me!?”
“Oh Shut up and hi behind that house over there until I call you.” Vegeta said, pointing at the house. Bulma just looked at him like he was crazy.
“Why should I? I don't even know your-”
“Names Vegeta and I'm the Vampire Knight.” Vegeta said, cutting Bulma off.
“The Vampire Knight, Vegeta, Ok, well my name is Bulma”
“Yea yea, just hurry up and hide,” Vegeta said flipping his hands back and fourth, telling Bulma to get a move on. Bulma was starting to get mad but obey.
“Why did you do that Vegeta? I was going to take her to Frieza.” Vegeta smirk turned into a frown.
“There is no way in heck am I going to take her to Frieza.” Vegeta yelled as Bulma peek over a little.
“Why does he care,” Bulma muttered to herself.
“Hey, I heard that! I'm saving you life here so ZIP IT!!!!!”
“I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD HEAR ME!!!!!!!” Bulma yelled to Vegeta as she blushed and looked away. Vegeta just closed his eyes and sighed.
“Come on Vegeta, please let me have me.”
“FOR THE LAST TIME NO!!!!!” Vegeta yelled as flew an energy attack at Likas that made him blow up in pieces. Bulma screamed in horror.
“Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, stop your screaming!”
“Oh sorry, um why are you here anyway?” Bulma as she walked around the pieces of demon guts. Vegeta just rolled his eyes.
“I'm from the Vampire kingdom of Vegeta-sei. I'm Prince Vegeta and I'm the new Vampire Knight.”
“OOO A PRINCE!!!!! But a vampire? Is it really true?”
“Yes it's true! Can't you tell. My clothes, necklaces, and the fangs…” Vegeta opened his mouth to show Bulma. Bulma looked at the teeth.
“OH MY GOSH! YOU REALLY ARE ONE! I JUST LOVE VAMPIRES!!!!” Bulma smiled as Vegeta's face began to turn red. But Bulma didn't notice.
“Well, I got to go.” Vegeta said as he started walking away. Bulma ran up to him and grabbed his arm.
“But where are you going to stay?”
“I don't know, I'm a vampire and-”
“Come stay with me at my house for tonight!” Bulma yelled as Vegeta's eyes widen.
“What?”
“You know about demons right. Maybe I can help you.”
“And why should I?”
“Because I know where demons are!! Please Vegeta I'm a big help(A.N: LIES!!!!)”
“Fine, just don't scream to much. I hate it when people scream.” Bulma's face lighten up.
“Thanks Vegeta. Just follow me!” Bulma said. They walked to Bulma's house.