Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Knight ❯ Vegeta's Story and Rainy Night ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2 is up!!! Yea!!!!! This took forever because I had to rewrite the whole thing cause I couldn't read it. Hope this one is better.
Vegeta's Thoughts
Bulma's Thoughts
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------
Chapter 2 Vegeta's Story and Rainy Night
Bulma and Vegeta came up to a huge house that said “Capsule Corp” Bulma ran up to the front door.
“Welcome to my house Vegeta!” Bulma giggled as she looked at Vegeta, who had a surprise look on his face. Vegeta shook his head.
“What are you laughing about, woman!” hissed Vegeta”
“Your face when you saw the house” Bulma said as she got closer to Vegeta.
“Oh, Bulma, is that you?” a voice said as the door opened. Vegeta and Bulma jumped.
“Oh, Bulma, welcome home!” Bunny, Bulma's mom said as she gave her a hug.
“Hi mom, hey, do we have a extra room bedroom for my boyfriend Vegeta?” Bulma said as she turned and gave a smile, trying to tell Vegeta to play along. Vegeta just nodded and blush. He's doesn't like the idea about it, but kept his mouth shut.
“Sure we do! The one right next to yours is empty.”
“That'll do! Thanks mom! Come on Vegeta! “ Bulma said as she grabbed Vegeta's arm and dragged him up the stairs. After 30 minutes of dragging, they finally made it up the stairs and into the bedroom. Bulma closed the door.
“You-You know-You're a pain in the butt.'' a very tried Bulma said as she slump down the door. Vegeta just smirk.
“You're not the first person to say that. I take it as a compliant, so thank you.” Bulma just gave him a glare.
“This is your new room Vegeta.” Bulma said. Vegeta looked around it. It had green and black curtains with a black silk clover bed. A brown nightstand sat next to the bed. Vegeta walked over to the bathroom, which has a sink, toilet, shower, and bathtub. Vegeta noticed that there was another door. Vegeta came out of the bathroom.
“Nice room, it's big. But where does the door right in the bathroom lead to?” Bulma looked up at him.
“Oh, that leads to my room.” Bulma said as she closed her eyes. Vegeta could tell that she was really tried. Vegeta walked to the porch. It had a nice view of the city. Vegeta sat on the railing.
“Hey, Vegeta.” Bulma said as she got up and walked over to Vegeta to look outside with him.
“Yeah,” said Vegeta as he looked at the lights. This place looks so peaceful. Vegeta thought. His thoughts was broken when Bulma came next to him.
“Do you want to get on too?” Bulma looked at him as he picked her up and put her on his lap. “What is your question?” Bulma thought about it.
“Are you a full vampire or a half.” Vegeta looked at her with shocked eyes.
“I--- I'm a half. My parents were full, but I was born half. I guess that's why I was so ignored when I was little.” Bulma looked up at Vegeta. Vegeta gaze was out in the city.
“You see, my parents were the King and Queen of the Vampire Kingdom, that's on Planet Vegeta.”
“So you're an alien?” Vegeta gave her a questionable look.
“No, I'm a vampire, not an alien. Anyway, my parents were the king and queen, yeah blah blah blah. They were wishing for a boy, so he can be the new Vampire Knight. When they had me, they couldn't believe it. I was half vampire and half human. When I turn five, my parents told me that I was a full vampire. They said that I was beyond everyone and stronger than them to. But they lied to me. When I turned fourteen, I realize that I was half. All my people ignores me and I didn't know it. I---'' Vegeta stopped as he felt soft lips on his. After that, he felt a teardrop. Bulma was crying. She broke the kiss and look in Vegeta's eyes, which was filled with shock.
“I'm sorry I asked. I'll be going now!” Bulma got out of Vegeta's lap and went to the door. She turned around to look at Vegeta.
“Goodnight Vegeta” Bulma said as she walked out the door, leaving Vegeta alone.
Why did she kiss me Vegeta shook his head. You didn't like it. But how can you stop yourself from kissing her again. Her lips felt good on mine and.Ugh what am I saying. Maybe a sleep will help me. Vegeta thought as he fell on the bed. This bed is soft. Vegeta thought as he fell asleep. During the night, there was a very bad thunderstorm, that was so load that it woke Vegeta up.
“Stupid storm!” Vegeta groan as he toss and turn. Then he heard an knock on his bathroom door. Came running in was Bulma. She ran to Vegeta, with tears in her eyes.
“Hey what's wr…”Vegeta stopped when Bulma ran into his arms. She was shaking like crazy.
“Hey, what's the matter, woman.” Vegeta said as she brushed her hair with his hand to calm her down.
“Th-th-the st-str-strom,” Vegeta rolled his eyes and picked Bulma up and carried her to his bed and covered her up. Another bang happen and it made her jump.
“Calm down, woman,” Vegeta said as he got on the other side of the bed. Bulma turned to face the wall until she felt strong arms around her waist. Then breathing in her ear. Bulma felt her face burn up, but she didn't want Vegeta to see her.
“I'm going this so you know that I'm here,” Vegeta said.
“Thanks a lot Vegeta.”
“And show you can stop worrying about the storm,” After saying that made Bulma giggled. She turned to look at Vegeta. Vegeta could see love in her eyes. Those beautiful sea blue eyes.
“You know what Vegeta, you're a full vampire to me.” Bulma said as she kissed Vegeta on the cheek. Vegeta face turned bight red and Bulma started laughing as she crawled closer to Vegeta and rests her head on his chest. Vegeta has a hard chest. It was very muscular. Vegeta wrapped his arms around cause she was still shaking. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. This woman. Ever since I meet her 5hours ago, I feel like there's a connection between us. She so beautiful. Vegeta eyes widen. What was he thinking. Love is a weak emotion. It's for weaklings. He's a prince and the Vampire Knight. He has no time for this “love”. Vegeta closed his eyes and fell sleep.
Hope you like it. I think it's WAY better than my other one. Oh and I have others stories on www.fanfiction.net and my name is Vegetalover12 on it. Thanks a lot have a great summer!!!