Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Deprived of Desired Devotion ❯ Music, Slobber and Marshmallows ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~Bra has a secret love for Goten, but he treats her like a little kid! To add to the trouble, Goten has an annoying girlfriend, Paris! Bra finds that Goten is slipping away from her . . . And while this happens the others have their own problems. Trunks loves Marron, Marron loves Trunks but neither will admit it to each other! We later learn of a secret relationship between Pan and Uub! Chaos is bound to erupt!~

The ages are changed for the plot of this fan fiction.

Trunks: 20

Goten: 19

Marron: 18

Paris: 18

Uub: 17

Bra: 16

Pan: 15

Deprived of Desired Devotion

By. Petite_Angel

(aka. Rachel)

"It's funny how I find myself in love with you! If I could buy my reasoning I'd pay to lose. One half won't do!"

Bra sung to herself as she danced around her room. She was in little ducky pajamas and her hair was up a messy bun. Cute, ducky slippers were on her feet that quacked every time she took a step. Bra had her stereo blasting and was having a good time all alone.

"I've asked myself, how much do you commit yourself?"

Bra giggled to herself as she did a little boogie dance. To any high school guy, the 16-year-old girl was simply irrisistable! Bra hummed as her favorite part of the song started. She sung proud and out loud.

"It's my life! Don't you forget! It never ends! It never ends..."

Bra sat down on her bed laying back. The first thing that came into her head was Goten. They had went to the movies yesterday with all her friends . . . Paris . . . Paris was Goten's girlfriend, he was the only one who had someone out of the whole group of friends. Bra didn't like the girl at all. She thought that Goten was too good for a girl like Paris. The girl was nice but she would always make excuses and say she had to leave in the middle of everything the group did together. Besides, Bra had a feeling that there was more behind her excuses. Paris was such a slut!

Bra stood up and walked over to the window, looking out silently.

Bra jumped, seeing eyeballs, hair, a nose and lots of slobber squished on the glass in front of her face.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Goten cracked up laughing from outside of the window. Bra looked humiliated. "GOTEN!"

She yelped and pushed up the window, just as Goten flew out of sight. Bra growled. Ohh, she was going to get him back for that!

Bra went over and turned off her CD player. The girl paused in her steps and turned back to the window. Her cheeks flushed, realizing that Goten had seen her in her ducky pajamas! And to make it worse, she had been dancing around her room!

Bra sighed, although she was embarrassed, inside she knew it didn't matter. Goten treated her like a sister. He'd never think of her as anything more.

Bra took off her slippers and went to the window, shutting the curtains. She tried to push the depressing thoughts out her mind; after all she had to get Goten back for doing that.

****

Goten hadn't taken off, like Bra thought, he had just went down to Trunks' room. Goten was still laughing. It had been hilarious to see the look on Bra's face.

"Yo Trunks, I just scared the crap out of your Sis!"

Trunks laughed casually. Goten had came in while he was changing. Right now he was half-clothed with only pants on.

"Yeah I heard her screaming. What did you do to her this time?"
Goten leaned against the wall, trying to stop laughing.

"All I did was squish my face on the window! She freaked out! It was so funny!"

"Oh jeez. Was she in her pajamas again?"
Goten thought for a second. Yeah! She had been in her pajamas! One's with ducks on them! This thought only caused Goten to laugh harder.

"You bet!"

Trunks smirked.

"You better prepare yourself for my sister's wrath then."

Goten sweat dropped. Before getting a grand idea.

"Hey Trunks, have you talked to Marron?"

Trunks raised an eyebrow, wondering why Goten was asking him this. Did Goten know about how he felt about her? Trunks pushed that thought to the back of his head. He answered Goten.

"Yeah, yesterday dimwit. Remember? You, Paris, Bra, Marron, Pan, Uub and I went to the movies."

Goten grinned sheepishly, playing dumb on purpose for once.

"I don't remember Trunks!"

Trunks almost fell over. How dumb could his best friend get?

"Don't you remember the popcorn fight?"

He asked. Now that had been funny. While in the Movie Theater, Pan had got the bright idea to annoy her uncle by throwing popcorn in his hair. It had turned into an all out fight. Trunks was glad that Paris had left by then, otherwise she would have complained about it. Trunks blushed slightly as he remembered. On the way out he had slipped on popcorn and fell into Marron, causing both to fall over. He had been on top of her!

"Remember how I slipped...?"

He said that quietly, his cheeks red.

Goten cracked up laughing.

"I knew it! You LOOooooOOovvvee Marron!" he said in a teasing voice as he danced around Trunks.

"GOTEN!" Trunks grabbed the lamp and started chasing Goten around with it.

****

Vegeta sat on the couch eating marshmallows. You know? The little ones that are different colors.
Bulma came downstairs and looked at him before letting out a laugh.

"What's so funny woman!?"

"Haha. Nothing Vegeta."

Vegeta's face scrunched up, angry. He clutched the bag of marshmallows tightly.

"Why are you laughing at me!?"

Bulma and Vegeta looked over as Bra walked in; an angry face matched her father's. She stomped through the room, headed to get the phone.

Vegeta and Bulma looked at each other.

"What's up with her?"

A/N: ^_^ I'm leaving it at that! It's 3:30 in the morning and I'm exhausted! This was a crazy idea of mine and I can't wait for it to finish! I'll try to update tomorrow morning. Please send me a review! . . . Heh. Marshmallows . . .