Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Deprived of Desired Devotion ❯ Calling Up The Friends ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Bra walked into the kitchen and picked up the telephone. She planned to call Marron and Pan so they could come over and help her get revenge on Goten for scaring her. Bra sat down at the kitchen table and dialed Pan's phone number first.

The phone rang a few times before someone picked up.

"Moshi, Moshi. Son Residence."

It was Videl's voice.

"Oh hi Videl. This is Bra. Is Pan-chan home?"

"She sure is Bra. Let me go get her."

"Thanks!"

There was murmuring in the background, before Pan picked the phone up.

"Hey B-chan! What's up?"

Bra smiled to herself. Pan was such a cheerful person and a great friend.

"Hi Panny-chan. I'm not so good."

"Did my Uncle scare you again?"

Bra's voice turned to an aggravated tone.

"Yes! He scared me out of my skin. And the worst part was that I was in my pajamas! I don't how long he had been spying on me!"

"We got to get him back for that! Grr, he's going to get it!"

Bra laughed softly to herself.

"Yeah, that's why I called you. I was wondering if you wanted to come over and help me plan a prank."

"I sure am! --Well I have to ask my mom first, but I'm sure she'll say yes."

"Okay."

Pan put the phone down and walked over to Videl.

"Mom . . . Can I go over to Bra's?" she asked with big puppy eyes.

Videl raised an eyebrow as she looked at her daughter.

"Sure, dear. Make sure you're home before dinner."

Pan giggled and hugged Videl around her waist.

"Oh thanks mom! I love you!"

"You're welcome sweetheart."

Pan let go of her mom and ran back to the phone at full speed.

"I can come Bra! I'll be over soon!"

"Great! See-ya then!"

"Bye B-chan!"

They both hung up the phone. Bra smiled. Now she just hoped that Marron could come.

Bra stood up to get a glass of water and then sat back down. After taking a sip, she called Marron's cell-phone.

"Hello. Marron speaking."

"Hi Marron. It's Bra. I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house for a little while. Goten got me good this morning and I need help on making up a prank to play on him. Pan's coming over. I'd love it if you can too."

Marron grinned. Playing a prank on Goten sounded like fun, and besides she knew she'd get to see Trunks . . .

"Sure Bra. I'm coming right away!"

"Awesome!"

"See ya when I get there."

"Okay, bye Marron."

"Bye B-chan."

Bra hung up the phone and leaned back in the chair. She took another sip of her water and looked up as Goten and Trunks walked in. 'Oh no!' she thought. 'Goten's here!?' Bra thanked Dende that she had changed out of her pajamas. Bra bit her lip.

Trunks looked at his sister slightly before going over to raid the refridgerator.

Goten turned to stare at Bra. Bra felt like she had fallen apart and melted.

"You changed? I like duckies!" boasted Goten.

He started laughing, but was shocked when Bra splashed her water all over him.

"GOTEN! That was MEAN! You shouldn't spy!"

Bra let out a yelp as Goten put her in a headlock and gave her a noogie.

"Ahh, Goten STOP!" she pleaded.

Goten laughed and shook all the water out of his hair, getting everyone in the room soaked.

"GOTENNNN!"

Bra looked furious.

Trunks looked over at them both; looking like a puppy that just had a bath. He looked over as Vegeta walked in. Goten leaped away from Bra, wearing an innocent grin.

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE!!??" yelled the extremely angry Saiya-jin Prince, causing everyone to jump.