Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles ❯ Control ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing. I am nothing. I am writing this simply for my own pleasure and am not making any money from it. Dragonball Z and its characters are the property of Akira Toriyama and other various and associated peoples.
 
 
Control
 
Bardock paced the room. He started at the buzzer that sounded from the secretary's desk. The lizard looked up. “You can go in now.” He opened the door to greet the harsh glare of the elite Saiyan general on the other side. As the door closed, he snapped to attention.
 
“Commander Bardock, I met your son today. He's an impressive young man. Demanded an off planet post. I gave it to him.” Bardock clenched his jaw. Damn Raditz and his impulsive temper. The general continued, “I also met your wife today.” What? “She stormed in and reamed me out for giving it to him. She's very pregnant. The upcoming birth would not have anything to do with this, would it Commander?”
 
“It does, sir.”
 
“You do not have much control over your family. I do not like having domestic issues enter my office, nor being yelled at by breeding females.” The general passed a file to him. He opened it to see the names of three planets. When he looked up, the general said, “They are assignments, pick one.” Bardock looked back down at the list. All three planets had been in the pool for months. Even the elites wouldn't touch them. He wanted to argue on behalf of his team, but the thunderous look on the general's face killed that thought. If he had to sacrifice his entire team he might as well do it spectacularly. At least one of the planets had a moon.
 
“We'll take Kanassa, sir.”