Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles ❯ Button ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Button

Bardock looked at the med tech exasperated. “So what exactly am I supposed to do with it now?”

“How should I know, he's your brat.”

Bardock growled in frustration. He had enough on his plate with his own assignments. He didn't have time to train it.

The mass of hair almost hid the armor which marked him as having completed a successful infant purge and it kept pulling at the tight body suit, unused to having clothing against his skin. Bardock scowled down at the kid and then at the scouter in his own hand. He held out the mechanical device. “First rule. Put this on and keep it on.” It had a locater device so that he could find the brat if needed.

The boy took the device. “How?”

“What do you mean, how?” He pointed to his own scouter. “You put it over your ear and eye like this.”

The kid put the device against his face. When he took his hand away, the scouter fell off. He quickly picked it up and tried again with the same result.

“Press the button.”

“What button?”

Bardock growled. Kneeling down, he roughly took the scouter away from the kid. He pointed to a small button on the back of the device. “When you put it against your face, press that button. It seals itself on. Like this.” He put the scouter on his son.