Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Infinity ❯ Chapter Eight: Behind Blue Eyes ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dragonball Infinity

Chapter Eight: Behind Blue Eyes

*-*-*

Smirking, he rubbed his nose - asshole-mode activated, "What the fuck's with you?"

Kuririn answered Vegeta before the others, "We're having a little problem with you and your attitude, Vegeta."

"Yeah," echoed Yamucha, "especially since you're throwing yourself all over Son-chan."

"... You did just watch Kakarotto tackle and kiss me, right?" Vegeta asked casually, "Not the other way around? Because the way you're insinuating all of this makes it sound like ..."

"Shut up!"

Clearing his throat, Tenshinhan patted the bandit's back as if to soothe him, and said, "What I think everybody's saying is that-"

"I should lay off of the woman that doesn't belong to any of you?"

"No," he said, "I'm saying you should - okay, maybe you should lay off a bit. Son-chan's obviously not in the best of mindsets right now. Any ... stimulation might set her off in a way that none of us will be prepared for. Gokuu's never - and I mean - never gone off the deep end like this. She doesn't break down and cry."

Vegeta raised an eyebrow, "You pansies just said that she’s never been drunk before to your knowledge. So what if she’s a sad drunk? And what makes you think that I'm worsening her condition in any way?"

After a silent moment, Kuririn sighed, "We don't know what to think anymore, Vegeta. We're just worried about Gokuu-chan. That's why we're here. We felt Piccolo show up while you two were fighting, and then you three went here. We were concerned about what happed to her. Your energies were strange."

"Aw ... how very sweet," Vegeta smirked, "now stay the fuck away from my bitch."

Their heads snapped to attention, and Yamucha exclaimed, "What?"

"You heard me," he sneered, and then he jumped over the couch, starting to approach. "Stay away from my woman, and I won't have to break too many bones."

The short bald one clenched his teeth, and Vegeta thought he heard them grinding together, "Damn it, Vegeta, if you lay one hand on her wrong-"

"You'll what?" The Saiyajin sneered, and then the much shorter Chikyuujin backpedaled away fast. "That's what I thought ... you're all still pathetic. What do any of you really think that you can offer to a full-blooded Saiyajin woman? I think even one as sweet and innocent as Kakarotto would know that she's missing out on something."

"... At least, we care about her, Vegeta."

*-*-*

"They're coming over again?" He seethed as Kakarotto just smiled and nodded. "What's the reason this time?"

"Picnic."

"Great," Vegeta said sarcastically, "just what I needed ..."

She said quietly after a moment, "Well, I could say that I'm not feeling well ... or we could go have a picnic somewhere else so we don't bug you."

"No," he sighed, "if you said you didn't feel good, they'd come over to make sure that you're on the way to recovery ... Stupid women thinking that I can't take care of you myself."

Kakarotto smiled brightly, "You'd take care of me?"

"N - no!"

"But you just said-"

"What I just said means nothing!"

A soft thoughtful frown came to her lips then, and she nodded slowly, "Okay ..."

Fuck, he thought when she left the room, she gave me that damned look again! She's never looked at me like that before ... like I'm being analyzed. Hell, I get that all the time from Freeza's men and her friends. If I wanted someone to look at me like that all the time, I'll just go back into space. Maybe just blow the shit out of this planet on the way out ... What the hell does Kakarotto and those insipid women talk about all the time anyway? That has to be the cause for that stupid expression ... And why does she have to invite those ... males over so often?

With a soft groan, he reclined back in the chair, rubbing his eyes with the palm of his hands.

He had thought that he had gotten some sort of message across to them while drunk off of those disgusting liquids Kakarotto had given to him. However, this seemed to not be the case, and Vegeta was stuck with their presence every week. Every minute that they were about the premises, Kakarotto was surrounded by them, and Vegeta couldn't get as close as he would usually like to. Of course, he was still winning in his own way. Almost night after they left, she would prepare a bath, and if he was especially lucky, he could watch her strip before joining her in the water.

But who am I kidding? Nothing happens in that stupid barrel anyway ... Looking up when she passed by him to go to the kitchen, his eyes narrowed slightly, She stopped asking questions about her body too ... Maybe those women are educating her.

He smirked as he got up, and stalked her into the kitchen, Of course, there are some things that these Chikyuujin can't warn Kakarotto about – namely me, a full-grown male.

"Hey, Vegeta, did you want anything special for the picnic today?" She asked while bent over and searching through the refrigerator. Smirking, he silently walked closer, eyeing the pure muscle of her arms and almost bare back which rippled, and shone in the dim, flickering florescent lights. "Maybe I can make you some burgers from some deer - that's always really good." He hovered behind her, licking his chops. "Ooh! I still got some left over!" - she turned around - "You'll like - uh ... Yes?"

"I'm sure," he said, leaning toward her a bit further, "that anything you make will be delicious."

She smiled nervously, "So ... deer burgers it is then ... I'll have a batch made just for you, okay? I'll ..." she began to slowly trail off when he brushed his lips over her forehead, and over her hair, "set some ... aside for you ..."

*-*-*

Vegeta scowled at the women and men gathered at the picnic table in Kakarotto's backyard, wishing them away in his head, but having no such luck in reality.

He chewed almost laboriously on his burgers. Not that they were tough or that he disliked them in anyway. The meat within was tender and juicy - he would have to have Kakarotto make him some more later - but he just could not enjoy them as well as he would have liked.

Those smiles were bothering him. Everyone was smiling. Kakarotto was smiling ... at everyone. Couldn't they all be struck by lightning, hit by a wayward asteroid, or just ...

Keel over and die already! His mind raged, How dare they interrupt Kakarotto and I!

He had kissed her again - attempted to relieve some pent up emotions with the kiss, but as fate would have it, barely minute into the embrace, he had felt the energies of her friends fast approaching. Thoroughly disgusted, Vegeta had torn himself away, and left Kakarotto softly gasping - though he did feel some pride surge from hearing that – no matter how faint.

A cracking sound broke through the air, and he looked down into his hands to see that he had broken the plate in his hand which used to hold the deer burgers. One of the shards of the plate was embedded deeply into the palm of his hand, so he dropped the rest of the plate onto the ground - seeing as he was sitting against a near by tree - and slowly began to extract it.

"Vegeta-kun!" Jerking his head up in surprise, he watched Kakarotto run over, "Don't do that, Vegeta-kun!"

"Then how do you think it's supposed to heal?" He asked, and, ignoring the logic that said it was better to do otherwise, tore the shard out of his hand.

She grimaced before running into the house. Grunting in annoyance, Vegeta stood up, and started to walk after her, but then she ran back out with some white box in her hand. Her other hand forced him to sit down in one of the chairs that she had out, and then opened the box on his lap, sorting through what looked like little rolls of that toilet paper in the bathroom. Kakarotto then grabbed his hand, trying to turn it around so that she could inspect it, and Vegeta had had enough.

"Damn it, Kakarotto, it's just fine! Just leave it alone, and it'll heal on its own!" When he tried to yank his hand back, she only clamped on tighter, and ... scowled at him.

"Vegeta, I'm going to clean your hand, and wrap it up if you would only stop being such a big baby for three seconds."

He sputtered, "'Big baby?' Me? Give me my hand back!"

"No. Now hold still." She had pulled the top of some bottle off with her teeth - it had 'HYDROGEN' and then a long word on it that Vegeta didn't know the meaning of - and then she dabbed some dark liquid onto his palm.

It stung like hell.

"Fuck, Kakarotto! Are you trying to kill me?"

"It's just hydrogen peroxide," she said, laughing at him, and then applied more - still laughing.

Grinding his fangs, he snarled, "Stop it!"

Thankfully, she did stop, but then she unraveled the stuff that looked like miniature toilet paper rolls. Holding back another sneer, Vegeta allowed her to wrap it around his palm and tape it down.

"There! You happy now?" Vegeta stood up, the box falling on the ground in a heap - the things inside rolling across the ground, and stomped upon by the irate Saiyajin as he stormed toward the house.

*-*-*

"They're not coming over tomorrow," she whispered to him later that same day.

The others had long since left, but Vegeta had gone straight to bed. To him, bed was the futon that Kakarotto had gotten for him a few days after living with her. There was no room for it except for in the kitchen and in her room, so he was basically stuck sleeping on her floor, shoving it under her bed during the daytime hours.

So they were laying in her room in the dark, and after she had whispered to him, Vegeta said, "Good."

"Vegeta?"

He sighed, "... What, Kakarotto?"

"I'm sorry if I made you mad."

"... I'm not mad, Kakarotto."

"Really?" Vegeta heard her bed springs creak as she shifted.

"Yeah."

The next thing she said stunned Vegeta for all of a few seconds, "Want to come up here to sleep tonight? I know how you don't like the futon."

Crawling into the bed, and feeling around blindly in the dark, Vegeta settled down beside her. Throwing caution to the wind, he enveloped her into his arms, securing her against his chest. He felt her chest move as she sighed deeply. He closed his eyes, and felt a little bit better.

"Vegeta ...?"

He grunted, "What now?"

"Why did you kiss me again today?"

Shifting to make her face him, he asked, "Why? Did you want another kiss?"

"Maybe ... Was it that instincts thing again?"

"Yes."

"Can I kiss you?"

"... Yes."

And she kissed him. Gentle at first, and then Vegeta deepened it, parting her lips with his tongue to drag it over hers. He felt her shiver, and heard her soft moan when he stroked just above her tail.

"Vegeta," she gasped after he broke the kiss - his hand wrapped gently around the base of her tail.

"Yes?"

"What are you ...? Why does it ...?"

Chuckling, he said, "Feels good, doesn't it? I can make you feel even better."

Kakarotto didn't answer him for a while, so he gently squeezed her tail causing her to take a sharp intake of air, and then she moaned out low, "Ah ..."

"Imagine that," he murmured into her ear, "tenfold. Yes or no?"

"... Yes," she said.

Letting a smirk come over his features, Vegeta planted his lips on hers, scraping his fingernails through the fur of her tail. The slighter frame arched against him, and he felt his veins sing. The thrill built up in his body, taking over his mind as he fondled her tail. Every little gasp she made into his mouth only served to excite him further, and he soon ripped all articles of clothing between them so that he could wallow in the smooth finish of her sleek body.

Kakarotto's eyes would sometimes roll back into her head, and take deep breaths that would turn into soft moans. His mouth, lips, and tongue went wherever he could reach, searching and discovering small secrets - those hidden just behind her ear, and that dimple of her collarbone. Groaning softly himself, Vegeta pressed tighter to her skin, wanting to merge indefinitely.

More stirring moans came forth when he caressed lower, feeling out new plots, and sometimes tickling that little spot beneath her breast - heard her little, soft giggles and cries ...

Next came his name on her tongue, and oftentimes, he would stop the ministrations briefly to listen. Relishing in the reactions, Vegeta found his lips engulfing a taut nipple, his mouth filling with a rich taste. Pleased with the snack for his stomach - and that of his ears - he searched even lower for another sweet treat.

He was not disappointed.

A quick thrust into wetness, and ... everything was perfectly hazy afterward.

*-*-*

Vegeta grunted when she poked at his shoulder, "Time to wake up, sleepyhead."

"That always gives me disturbing images of disembodied heads floating around. So stop saying that."

Gokuu giggled, and kissed his cheek, "Fine, Vegeta-kun. No sleepyheads for you."

"Good ..." His eyes peeked open. "You kissed me ..."

She pouted - a bit uncertain then, "You were kissing me a lot last night ... in all sorts of places."

"... Did you like it?"

Relaxing, she smiled brightly, "Yeah! That was ... It was ..." Gokuu laughed, "It was nice ... but not just nice - it was ..."

"I get it, Kakarotto," he said, and then yawned widely, sitting up, and reaching upwards as he stretched his arms. After that, he slumped back into the bed, his charcoal eyes examining her naked body. "... Want to do it again?"

"Now?"

"Now," he insisted.

"Can we be Super Saiyajin?"

With a flash of golden light, he drilled blue eyes into her black eyes, "We can be slugs, and I'd still want to do it, Kakarotto. Now come here!"

*-*-*

The Who owns this beautiful song, and I hope that everyone else loves as much as I do. XP

And ... XP Well, it just seemed like the right time for Vegeta to finally get some nerve, and just fuck the girl. I hope that next to last part was PG-13 enough. I tried to make it as indistinct as possible, but ended up doing a few little highlights of the even anyway. I mean ... this just isn't supposed to focus on the sex, I guess. Suffice it to say that it's happened now, and will probably happen a lot between them from here on in, but it's either not mentioned, or some conversations or actions of theirs lead to it, but it won't be detailed on anymore.

Anyway, there won't be an update to this story for a longo time - like a week. XP

I'm off to California for all them big rides and Disneyland, so I won't be doing any writing at all except maybe on the plane rides.

From FanFiction:

hey kitty: ... Muh? First of all, it's 'Alastair.' Secondly, no, I didn't really mention the other Z-senshi a lot before, but why does that really matter? Unless you're wondering about their sudden appearance at Capsule Corp. when Vegeta and Gokuu got a tad bit drunk - which was explained in this chapter. And ... well, now you know that they've been crushing on her for quite a while. Am I supposed to explain and reveal everything that's going on at once?

Malimillions: ^^ Actually, I don't mind swearing - hell, I do it constantly (I'm going to get in trouble at Disneyland, I think) - just wondering if it was a good thing in that review. Anyway, nope, she's not. XP She was rather freaked out by him in fact. Oh, and that conversation in the barrel-tub was actually part of an RP I did with a friend. I found it so ridiculously funny, I had to use it again. And do you think I made them other boyos too ... I don't know, pissy? Just a little hard to tell how I'm doing with them. Thanks for another review!

Karen: Yay! Another review from you! I hope that you enjoy this chapter too!

*-*-*