Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Reincarnation ❯ Embodiment Of Evil ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 8 Embodiment of Evil

While the young warriors trained and wondered at their future the very evil they sought to destroy lurked not far outside the Milky Way.

A pair of green cat eyes stared out into the depths of space. "Ah Space." The voice that dripped from ruby lips was like black silk on cold skin, alluring, yet it chilled to the bone. "So dark, dangerous, mysterious, infinite....No man can see all the horrors of the universe and live to speak of it. But....I am not a man and the darkness is my domain."

'I am Teria Queen of the Darkness the embodiement of all the evils that were unleashed when Pandora opened her box.' Teria was lost in her thoughts when the door to her chamber slid open to reveal Terror her goblin minion. He was a pitiful looking creature, with a yellowish colored skin and small build. He was a sniveling lackey, strong in nothing more than smell and ugly in complexion.

"Mistress, you called for me." He hissed.

"How goes the invasion?" She asked coldly never turning to look at him.

"Well, my lady. Our darkness has enveloped much of the universe. Violence, depression, and fear rein. Even the suns' blazes have dimmed under your power."

"What's left to conquer?" She asked. Her black cape swished around her body as she turned to a table across the room and poured a purple liquid into a glass swirling it around gingerly as she awaited a reply.

"Just the outer rim galaxies my lady." Terror said bowing incessantly.

Teria took a long swig of her drink and thought for a moment. "There has been talk of strong beings coming from the outer rim. So powerful they are unmatched by any opponent they have ever faced." She returned to the window. "Tell my troops to watch their step in the outer rim."

"But mistress, you don't honestly think anything can be stronger than your dark minions can you? I mean you are the Queen of Darkness." Terror stuttered with his head down.

"I know that you fool! And don't you forget it!" She shouted at him and he shrank back in fear. She stalked up to him dragging him off the ground and holding him up to her nose. "We are so close to ruling the entire Universe, I don't want to lose it all at the last second because some back water planet just happens to have one strong warrior!" She spat the words into his face. "Is that understood!?"

Terror shrunk back from her grasp and nodded rapidly. "Yes my lady." She unceremoniously dropped him on the floor.

"See that it is done!" She turned away from him to the window once again. Terror hurried out of the room leaving his mistress to stare into the depths of space.

'I will rule this Universe. I will.'

Thanks to Teria, Queen of the Darkness the majority of the Universe was plunged into darkness. For centuries she had governed the dark corner of existance. All evil creatures, shadows, and supernatural beings of the darkness were her subjects, her creations. They did her bidding, torturing the poor souls unforunate enough to wander into her domain. Yet suddenly this was not enough for the Dark Queen, she grew bored of only ruling certain dark places in the Universe. She wanted to rule it all.

For two centuries she prepared and planned eventually invading every galaxy. Her minions would attack the planets causing immeasurable amounts of violence and destruction. All Solar Systems were trapped in a veil of black so thick there was no escape. Even the suns no longer glimmered for them. Her ebony grip held the Universe fast.

None of the heroes in any of the Solar Systems could fight the evil that enveloped their worlds. All seemed hopeless. The only galaxies still standing were those in the farthest reaches of the Universe. To many they posed no real threat, but the Queen was not willing to take that chance. Almost everyone in the civilized regions of the Universe had heard the stories of the Milky Way Galaxy imparticular, great battles, even greater warriors. The stories were mostly attributed to legend. They were over two hundred years old. But the ancient royal knew the danger was real and set course for the Milky Way Galaxy determined to deal with any threat herself.

Yes this chapter is short, but what do you think of my villain? Reviews accepted!