Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Reincarnation ❯ Battle ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 12 Battle

Teria laughed again. "You can't be serious! Earth's legendary warriors are nothing, but children!"

"Don't judge a book by it's cover." Iselina growled right before she pushed a flame in Teria's direction. Teria moved back a little startled, but she had no time to recover when Meylei and Lily appeared at either side of her. Meylei shot a ki ball and Lily put a hand on either side of her face and closed her eyes before chanting, "Cigam Resal!" A purple beam of energy shot forward.

Terror squealed in well, terror and covered his head, but Teria snapped her chin up and a black field shot outwards hitting their attacks and disintegrating. The girls braced themselves as a blast of air flew by them sparking with the dying energy of their attacks.

"Oh shit!" Meylei whispred under her breath.

"Pathetic humans. I have more power than you can ever dream of having. I'll admit you took me by surprise, but there is no way that will happen again." Teria nodded in finality, a scowl now dominating her features.

The tension in the air was so thick it could be cut with a knife. All the Z warriors itched to attack her at once, but knew that would not be a smart tactic. Renatus kept his Namekian cool and stepped forward. "You think your darkness is so powerful, yet you blind yourself to the power of light!" Instinctively all the fighters turned their eyes away as Renatus's eyes emenated a piercing bright light. It shot out with white hot intensity centering on Teria's shakra. Teria let out a horrific scream and when the glare diminished the Z fighters turned to look at their opponent. She was screaming and holding her head. Smoke was coming from her face or so it seemed from their angle.

"I'm melting! I'm melting!" She screamed out. The group stared at her, the younger ones not believing she was so easily defeated. She seemed to crumple and her minion shrieked in pain. Suddenly screaming stopped and Hope clutched Goku's arm. "Is she?"

"Not a chance, girly." Teria stood back up unscathed as her minion chuckled. "They thought we were done for mistress."
"I know funny isn't it. The light doesn't affect me as much as you might think. In fact I enjoyed the small shock it wrought." Teria smirked evilly at Renatus. Renatus's normally cool expression showed shock.

"I can't...it didn't work!" Renatus stuttered. Long growled at Teria as she laughed at Renatus's expense. "Witch!" He shouted shifting to a panther and charging at her.

Terror screamed, but Teria remained calming swatting Long away with a strong well placed block. It hit with enough force to knock Long temporarily unconcious, he fell towards the ground and Hope flew down to catch him. "Long!" he shook his head and stared up at Hope and the others gathered around. "Oops." He chuckled. "Guess I lost it huh?" He smiled weakly.

Sai smiled and patted him on the head. "It's alright, buddy." Sai, Goku, and Vegeta spun around with feral looks of anger in their eyes. "You bitch!" Sai growled. "He's just a child!"

"Really I thought you were all children?"

Vegeta charged her, but she dodged and Sai was ready from behind to grab her arms behind her back. Teria roared with anger at being a captive. Goku and Iselina moved together using their seperate skills to form a large tornado of flame. They fired it at her and Sai jumped away just as it hit enveloping Teria in it.

The tornado soon disappeared to reveal an angry Teria with ash stains on her body. Terror was completely black and was coughing. "You brats singed my hair!" She screamed out.

"To bad that's all we singed." Iselina said smugly crossing her arms.

"AGHHHH!" Teria growled. "I'm going to kill you upstarts!"

"Weren't you going to do that anyway?" Shen spat at her.

With a roar Teria powered up with a boom of black energy knocking them all back twenty feet and swirling the fog to conceal herself and seperate the group.

"Hahaha!" Her laughter spread through the mist chilling them all to the bone. "You may be strong when your together, but you're still just children!"

"I am not a child!" Vegeta snapped prideful to the end.

"Hahaha! In a situation like this we need to divide and conquer!" Suddenly dozens of pairs of red eyes appeared through the fog, each one harboring a growl. "Eat up my pets." Teria whispered. With that the mysterious creatures attacked. Long transformed into a bear and began pounding the crap out of his wolf like attackers. Shen's powers were useless in the air so he ran from his attackers trying in vain to reach the ground. Sai water whipped his opponents, but it wasn't enough. Meylei, Iselina, Lily, and Renatus fired blasts of all kinds in every direction trying to hit their targets. Vegeta, Hope, and Goku were stuck using just hand to hand combat to ward off the beasts. Each fighter could hear the other's fight, but could not see through the thick fog. This added with Teria's laughter was frustrating them.

"This isn't working!" Renatus shouted through the fog.

"Tell me something I don't know!" Sai echoed back.

"I can't hold them off forever." Hope shrieked. She was fast growing tired.

"Someone do something!" Vegeta growled punching a beast in the nose causing it to squeal in pain.

"We need to get rid of this fog!" Lily called out.

"I got it!" Iselina shouted firing another blast. "Goku can you use your bending to get rid of this fog?"

"Great idea." Goku rotated his hands around each other quickly sucking up the fog. "Let's see if we can't clear this up!" His hands sucked up all the fog and then he clapped and it was gone.

They could see each other now, but it was still very dark even though they knew it couldn't be later than midday. They gathered together again and Hope was nursing a cut on her hand. "Are you alright?" Vegeta asked, sounding very concerned for his best friend.

"One of the beasts clawed me, but I'll be fine." She smiled weakly at him and Vegeta nodded.

Teria was near by babying an ugly looking bore creature. "You poor dear. You hurt my babies." She pouted at the warriors.

"You hurt our friend!" Vegeta growled.

"Well this is a battle after all. People get hurt."

"Yeah! People like you!" Meylei shouted firing a ki blast at Teria. It hit Teria and fizzled out.

"Tsk Tsk. I expected more. You must know that I cannot be defeated."

"Everyone has a weakness Teria, soon we'll find yours!" Hope stated.

"Really I'd like to see you try."

"Glad to oblige!" Sai and Goku attacked her. Flying at her with an entire arsenal of martial arts techniques.

When she had deflected them the next wave attacked her. Vegeta watched closely, as the battle raged for a weakness in her style or technique, none. She seemed unstoppable.

"Rekcohs!" Lily shouted flipping over Teria placing two fingers on her forehead. A shock was suppose to course through Teria's entire body electrocuting her, but her shakra absorbed it and shot it back. Lily turned to the side just in time. The shock flew past her into the black cloud hovering above them causing a thunder storm to brew. Long transformed into a panther and took this moment to jump on Teria. He clawed at her and made a gash across her shoulder in the center of her black rose tatoo. Teria roared in pain and hissed as she tossed Long away and he transformed into a hawk and flew off.

'That's it!' Vegeta thought. "Hope can you call everyone over to that cliff? I have an idea." Vegeta grabbed her arm and flew towards the precarious out cropping. 'Everyone, Vegeta has a plan! Follow us so we can regroup!' She said telepathically calling to all of them.

They all let off a final attack and flew after Vegeta hurriedly. Teria was wiping imaginary dust off her clothes nonchalantly and saw them go, but didn't really care, no matter what they did she knew it would be over soon.

"What's the plan?" Iselina asked hurriedly.

"It's going to be tricky and risky, but we need to lure her into that corner..." He said pointing to a narrow cut in the cliff side. "Then concentrate all our fire on her rose!"

"Her rose?" Goku asked skeptically.

Lily's eyes widened in realization. "He's right! She's sensitive right there! When I singed her there it hurt her!"

"You're kidding! We have to hit her right in that small target to do any damage!?" Meylei shouted.

"Shh! Is it the only way?" Sai asked.

"We've tried everything else it's worth a go!" Hope snapped.

"I agree, Vegeta's never wronged me before." Iselina said putting her hand on his shoulder reassuringly.

Vegeta smiled. "Let's do it!" Goku commented.

"Ok. Some of us need to be a diversion. The rest will concentrate their power on her rose when the time is right."

"How about, Goku, Shen, Long, Hope, you and me lure her into the corner. The rest of you will attack." Sai commented.

"Will the four of them be enough to destroy her?" Hope asked.

"Point taken." Sai looked over the group when his eyes fell on Shen. "How about it Shen you think you can use your power to help defeat Teria?"

Shen looked around in disbelief. "Me?"

Long elbowed his brother and said, "Yes you! I know you can do it! Go for it!"

Shen nodded solemnly at his enthused twin and nodded at Sai in agreement. "It's agreed then."

"Are you all just going to sit their and lament about your impending doom or are we going to fight?" Teria hovered not even six feet away from them. Several hearts skipped a beat at the thought that she may have overheard their plan, but she showed no sign of knowing what was going on.

"You wanna fight? Let's fight!" Vegeta shouted charging her and flying into a flurry of attacks. Teria dodged with ease but then when she was prepared to counter Vegeta broke off his attack and she was hit with a gust of wind from Goku. She floated back unworried about the attack when a sheet of water fell over her head.

She growled angrily at her soggy state and looked up to see Sai smirking at her. "You whelp!" She screamed in a burst of black energy. Sai dodged and laughed.

"Is that the best you can do! Catch me if you can!" He called out flying off. Teria in a burst of speed, flew after him. As she was distracted the attackers took their positions outside the crevice. She caught up to him and gave him a dark energy blast in the back and he cried out it pain as he fell to the ground. Goku caught him and shouted. "I won't be so easy to catch your highness!"

Teria ground her teeth together, he was mocking her. "No one mocks me and lives boy!" She flew towards him, but he had the advantage of air. He blasted off as fast as he could with a ton of muscle in his arms.

Hope, Vegeta, and Long flew near by ready to help at a moment's notice, when Terror appeared before them. Hope gagged at the sight and Vegeta growled. "What are you small ones doing over here alone?" Terror's voice slithered out. "Get Lost, ugly!" Long shouted transforming to a lion and roaring at the goblin. Terror being a meek creature shriveled and ran from Long. Hope placed a hand over the lion's mouth and said, "Shh! Long you're going to get us caught!" Long changed back and smiled apologetically.
Goku was close to the crevice entrance when a dark shadow appeared in front of him. "Going somewhere?" Teria appeared, then another and another, there were suddenly several Terias surrounding Goku from all sides. He was surrounded.

"Vegeta do something!" Hope pleaded.

"It's an illusion there can't be that many of her."

"Which one is real then?"

Vegeta looked closely at the smirking shadows and he noticed that only one of them had a red shakra. "Long attack that one!"

"You got it!" Long transformed into a condor and soared down to the real Teria. He let out a cry and grabbed for her shakra with his talons. She ducked just in time and her duplicates disappeared. Long hovered around her head till he had her full attention and flew off towards the target. Teria had turned and was about to follow him when she saw Vegeta and Hope descend to help the others out of the corner of her eye. She stopped and turned back. "Hold it right there!" She screamed as a dark rope of some strange material shot out of her palm to wind around Hope's neck just as she reached Goku's side.

"Hope!" Vegeta and Goku screamed. Hope gagged and squirmed under the tight hold of the darkness. Iselina and the others who lay in wait for Teria could not sit by and watch their friends impending doom. "We have to help her!" Iselina shouted and was about to go out when Renatus grabbed her arm. "No if you go now the plan will be ruined and Earth is doomed!"

"But...Hope!" Iselina pleaded.

"I know how you feel. She is like a little sister to all of us, but they have to handle this." Iselina turned back to watch, but reluctantly held her place knowing Renatus was right.

Vegeta grabbed for the rope only to come back with nothing in his hand, but air. Sai was unconcious on the ground and Goku stood helpless watching his sister choke to death. "Let her go!" Vegeta snapped.

"You want to join her." Teria shot another rope of darkness that caught Vegeta's arm. He squirmed and pulled trying to release himself, but somehow became tangled in the rope and it pulled tight around him crushing him. He screamed in pain.

Iselina cringed and stared longingly at Goku silently begging him to do something, but at the same time praying he would be safe. Long flew back and tried to grab her hair, but Terror came from nowhere and backhanded him, unconcious to the ground. "Thank you Terror. Maybe you're not such a coward after all." Teria smiled to herself as her minion settled on her shoulder.

Goku didn't know what to do, nothing had worked so far and he wasn't sure if his slap dash idea was so good.

Hope was slowly running out of breath and Vegeta's screams were diminishing to nothingness as Goku watched. Teria laughed sadisitcally at the power she held over her opponents. Goku scanned the area. The crevice was about a mile behind Teria. How was he going to save his friends and get her into the corner without getting himself caught. Vegeta's cries of pain ceased and Hope gasped and her squirming began to slow. 'Now or never!' Goku told himself and he took a stance he moved his arms in a circular motion and spun around focusing every ounce of energy on his steps then he held for a second and took a deep breath.

The world stood still and Iselina gasped when she saw the stomp. Goku stomped and a gust of wind so large it couldn't possibly be stopped, boomed from his hands and sent Teria and Terror backwards right into the crevice. Iselina grabbed Shen and shouted, "Duck!" They all hunkered down when the blast passed them embedding their enemy in the cliff corner. When the wind had ceased Iselina jumped up and looked to see Teria slammed against the wall unharmed but shaking her head in wonder. She looked back to see Hope, Vegeta, and Goku all collapse onto the ground. "Thank you my love." Iselina whispered.

"Let's go!" She shouted. The others jumped up and they crossed the crevice forming a line facing Teria. "It's over Teria. Your rein ends here." Iselina shouted.

Teria pushed herself up off the rock wall and laughed. "That little gust of wind is not nearly enough to defeat me are you mad?"

"Yes I'm very angry!" Iselina bit out. "You! You hurt my friends and have tormented the universe for far too long! We won't let you get away with this!" All of them took aim. Meylei's ki energy hummed as did the magic energies of Meylei and Renatus while Shen summoned several pointed rocks to float around him. Iselina's hands ignited in flame and the whole area vibrated under the heavy energy of their combined power and they all scowled at their enemy. Teria watched their expressions carefully she did not like the assurance and resolve in their eyes. They looked too sure of themselves. She frowned, but before any words could be said Iselina spoke. "Die bitch!"

With that they all let off massive blasts of energy as much as they could give. Their blasts flew true and hit their target head on. Teria gasped and a silent scream of pain crossed her lips as she was impaled with rocks, fire, and energy right through her black rose. 'How could they know?' Was the last thought Teria had, as a hole as big as her fist went straight through her chest and her life blood gushed out. She knew the black rose tattooed on her chest was really the symbol meant to be her heart, but there was only a black void and it was her soft spot, her biggest weakness.

Iselina and the others continued to fire not taking any chances. The Earth began to shake. Teria's eyes rolled back in her head as the last of her blood flowed from the wound and instead a black energy poured out. It was all her dark power. It leaked out of her body and the shakra on her forehead glowed brightly. The Z ifghters were beginning to run out of energy. Finally as the dark energy collected around them and the Earth shook violently Teria's shakra exploded in such a blast that it knocked the Z fighters back a few miles and the area became engulfed in bright light.

The whole world shook for a while before the rumble ceased and the mist and bright light disappeared and all was stillness.

What has happened? Is Teria really gone and what of our young fighters?