Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ dragonball z high ❯ Chapter two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: ok thanks everybody for your reviews I really love hearing the feedback it helps spur me on, anyways blah blah blah don't own DBZ, don't own anything I just write for the pure enjoyment when the waves are flat and hope that you lot enjoy reading it let me know what you think of this chap! Thanks love you all!  
Chapter 2  
The guy with the thick rimmed glasses was called Chuckie. He was flicking through what looked to be a giant thick dictionary. Bulma was staring at him just wondering how someone could be so nerdy. It wouldn't be the first time that Bulma had thought this unfortunately his locker was only two away from hers, whenever she could she tried to avoid any confrontations with him, it wouldn't be very good for her popularity.
That was before the guy she met earlier came in the opposite direction. The moment she saw his spiky black hair and his tight shirt she felt all fluttery inside again. He however didn't seem to give anybody a second look, he was going straight towards Chucky Bilging.  
Chi by this time had turned to see what Bulma had been looking at; “Oh its Chuckie, I don't understand why people give the guy such a hard time, he was my lab partner at elementary school.” Chi said as she flicked her long black hair back on to its side. “He isn't as bad as everyone points out.” 
Chi turned to wave to somebody in a nearby door that had called her name, she hadn't noticed the new guy at all. Bulma on the other hand had her eyes fixed like a hawk hunting its prey.  
“Do you like lockers freak?” the guy said, his voice wafted through the corridor which was now not as busy as earlier. It reached Bulma's ears and sounded so sexy, his voice was clearly dripping with sarcasm but it had the right tone to it, the don't mess with me tone.
Chuckie pressed himself up against the locker; he was clearly in a state of fright. He didn't have a strong build; he was more skin and bones. Nothing in him could fight and he had never been taught to defend himself before.
He wasn't even wearing the kind of clothes that DR Briefs would wear at high school his whole attire was a complete designers nightmare. A white shirt with a pocket protector and a blue biro pen clipped carefully to it, and a pair of bright yellow trousers and black shoes. He was really just asking to be beaten up.  
Right now he looked as scared as a small rabbit would look after being cornered by a giant lion. Somehow though he managed to muster the strength to answer the new guy.  
“Umm… no not exactly.” He stuttered shaking with fright and holding his biro for dear life, all his books cluttered to the floor with a bang making the remaining people in the hall turn and look.  
“Good, then you'll give that to me, you can have mine its somewhere in the maths block upstairs along with all the other geeks. Don't worry I'm sure you'll fit right in.” the guy said shoving poor Chucky out of the way who was now trying desperately to pick his many books up off the floor.  
“By the way for future reference geek, my name is Vegeta. Now if you mess with me, or report me, I will get you, got that. If anyone asks, you gave me the locker.” The teen said a smirk forming on his face as he folded his arms.  
“Vegeta…” Bulma mused in her head, it sounded so… fine, so nice yet there was something about the name that made alarm bells ring in her head.  
“What a DICK!” Chi said shaking her head, and then she stormed over to Chuckie and offered her hand to pull him up. Helping him pick up the rest of his books with the other. She completely ignored the bully who was smirking with satisfaction at his `victory'. 
People were now moving on, Vegeta seemed pretty pleased with his handy work. He had clearly won the locker fair and square and to be honest it was situated in quite a nice spot. Right close to a vending machine, next to the English block in which most of the books would be for, and just outside was the gym block.
What interested Bulma more however was the fact that her locker was just two lockers away from his.
They would defiantly have to see each other sometime then!
He was in the process of loading the last of his stuff which mostly seemed to be bags into his locker. There was a soccer ball that he had balanced on the top and a pair of brand new Nike trainers just in the inside of the locker. The rest had been compacted.  
“Hey nice work, I was tired of having to watch Chuckie shake his `money maker' every morning.” Bulma said as she almost skipped over to Vegeta. He didn't even acknowledge that she was there. He was busy cramming everything into the small space. Once he had finished he slammed the locker door hard and turned to face her.
“You know it would be so much easier if you were to use a capsule for that stuff.” Bulma said showing a small grin and giving him her cutest eyes she could. 
“Oh, it's you the blue haired women from earlier. Sorry I hope you weren't too close to Mr Popular.” he smirked.
“Who? Chuckie? No not me!” Bulma said cringing her nose up in disgust. Chi by this time had walked off down the hall to help Chuckie move the rest of his stuff in his locker upstairs. Did Vegeta assume that those were the sort of crowd she hung out with? Or was this just a sick joke? 
Bulma gathered that was where Chi had gone anyway. At least somebody felt sorry for Chuckie. Ever since day one at kindergarten he had been the guy to get picked on. Bulma began to reminisce about her first day at Flower tots kindergarten a private very posh nursery on a small tropical island a few miles away from Roshi's Island. She had visions of Chuckie playing in the sand pit, then big Bert coming along and snatching the bucket away and then picking poor Chuckie up by his air and lifting him right off the ground. She suddenly snapped back into reality and realised a deep sexy voice in her ear.  
“Good, my timetable seemed to be wrong, they fuck everything up here and I've only been around five minutes. First they try and clamp my car, so I have to sort the guy out who tried it, he said something like principals spot or something. I gave him a personal tour of the lake. Then if that doesn't make my day some baka gives me a timetable that belongs to some French kid or something.” He grumbled as he chucked a spare football onto the top of the locker. 
“By the way `for future reference'” Bulma said imitating Vegeta earlier when he was talking to Chuckie, she smiled her sweetest smile. “My name is Bulma... not blue haired women.” She smirked when she said this.  
“Yeah, well I'm Vegeta; I've just been transferred here from military academy.” he said as he gave a sneaky glance at Bulma's cleavage that was poking out of the short pink spaghetti top she was wearing. Her outfit consisted of the pink top and a very short pair of denim hot pants that she had accustomed herself with her name on the back. To match the attire she had a pair of baby pink flip-flops. The top particularly suited her as her blue silky hair was standing out just right.
Vegeta was wearing the same outfit he had worn a few minutes before when he had asked Bulma the directions to the pool. A pair of combat trousers and a white t-shirt.  
`Military academy! Wow nice” Bulma said as she exchanged the eyeing up back and began checking out his muscles through the shirt.
“Not really, it was full of gays and I got kicked out.” 
“I've got gym next great…” she then said quickly changing the subject, something told her she didn't want to know just yet why Vegeta had been kicked out of his previous school. She pulled a kind of pout at Vegeta who was now leaning against the locker. Gym was one of her worst lessons of the week. 
“You too, yeah so have I, perhaps this day isn't an entire waste of my ki.” Vegeta said folding his arms and leaning even more of his weight onto the lockers.  
“And just what do you mean by that?” Bulma said moving and standing in front of him folding her arms to almost imitate him her yellow purse swinging by her arms as she did so.
“Nothing… just perhaps we could have some extra practise at the gym if you like, I know its not your best lesson by the sound of it, but perhaps I can change your mind.” he said leaning towards her petite body and breathing it into her ear.  
Bulma flushed a deep crimson. But tried not to show it.  
Xxx 
Disclaimer: hey me again! Let me know how you think this chap has gone, I didn't know who to make the nerdy guy as so enter Chuckie! I was thinking about Gohan but I've got plans for him in later chapters. Also next chap will be longer I promise! I just want to thank Hayles for bettering this fic for me and thank Veg18, coolchick88, sailor alpha tomboy, and Sweetberryfeary . For their reviews love to hear more feedback from you all! Remember all plots and ideas are welcome! Thanks again for the feedback hope you like this chap!
Xx safe surf may we all have big waves whenever we go surf Xx