Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ dragonball z high ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
CHAPTER FOUR
 
The double doors opened to the gym with a powerful push and slammed onto the walls behind them. All the girls that were lined up turned to look at who had dared to disrupt the new teacher's class in such a rude manner.
Chichi was the only girl not looking, she was half expecting it to be Goku back for revenge on the guys for making a fool of him, although it wasn't like Goku to get angry.
 
`Oh no!' Bulma thought turning away, it was no one other than Vegeta; he had obviously gotten lost on his way to the gym after seeing her at her locker. She didn't want him to see her wearing the stupid gym kit. Plus she thought she was looking worst for wear after quickly tying her long blue hair up without using a hair brush, little did she know it gave her a nice natural look.
 
Chuckson stormed over to the door like a tyrant, she towered above the new guy who was not wearing the school kit and was decked out in a very expensive looking Ted Baker T-shirt and a pair of white Billabong surf shorts; he looked like he was more prepared to be hitting the beach than jogging around the gym hall. He had on a pair of brand new Nike Shox similar to what Bulma was wearing but as Bulma looked closer they had been custom designed with `Prince' written across the tongue of the trainers. Also his were a combination of blues and whites while hers were pink.
 
`Hmm wonder if that's his middle name?' Bulma thought to herself as she amusingly watched the gym teacher finish storming across the hall to the muscled ex military guy. He and Chuckson were both glaring into each others' eyes, neither backing down, it looked like a VERY interesting row was about to erupt.
Chi recovered from her earlier embarrassment at seeing more than she could handle of Goku and his pretty boxers; poked Bulma hard in her arm.
 
“That's the bully from earlier who picked on poor Chuckie.” Chichi said stating the obvious. 
 
Bulma just blushed; he looked really hot in his designer wear and he didn't look the slightest bit embarrassed after walking in late, he obviously had a lot of confidence!
 
“Wow check out those pecks!” a girl Mylandra said as she eyed up Vegeta, Mylandra was one of the only people Bulma didn't get along with. She and Bulma had, had some run-ins before, and Mylandra just couldn't accept that Bulma was one of the most popular chicks in the school and that she was below her in the social hierarchy.  
 
Bulma growled under her breath, she hardly even knew Vegeta but one thing she couldn't stand was her rival trying to flirt with guys that Bulma liked. Mylandra was the sort of girl who would try anything to get her own way.  
 
Just that year before Bulma and Mylandra were trying out for the cheerleader squad, Bulma had already been voted to be the head cheerleader by the majority of the school, but Mylandra didn't want to be any normal cheerleader she wanted to be the leader as well.
 
She had brushed up on the school rules and one of the stupid rules in the history of Glenn falls High, was if the head captain or cheerleader cannot make the first match then the role is passed down to the next applicant; for the rest of the season.
 
Many days later it was the day before the first football match of the season and Bulma was preparing to be thrown into the air to perform the special finishing cheer, Mylandra ran ahead of her and chucked herself at the guy cheerleader who was throwing her into the air causing Bulma to fall to Earth with a thud and fracture her ankle.
 
Luckily for everyone Mylandra was not second in line so a girl in senior year called Kylie claimed the head cheerleader ribbon.
It just proved how dirty Mylandra could play if she didn't get her way.
Bulma had gotten her revenge however and for the time being these girls were on `talking terms' they weren't scratching each other's eyes out, but then again they obviously weren't best friends either.  
 
The girls around Mylandra giggled, and one began to plait her hair for her. Mylandra had a completely different appearance to Bulma, she was on the chubby side, Bulma used to joke with Chichi and the other girls that the stock that had been going missing from the vending machines had been Mylandra on one of her `eating sprees.' she had very dark hair with a slight purple glimmer to it; it was quite short coming to half way down her neck just before her shoulders, furthermore she had very dark green eyes.
She was one of the kind of people who think they are really beautiful which causes all the guys fall at their feet; but to be truthful she was in a much lower league than Bulma.
Chuckson was really irritated at this point, her class had been disturbed by the intruder and he didn't appear to be showing any sign of apologising whatsoever, he had upset all the girls' concentration while the guys were still running laps and hadn't noticed the newcomer yet.
 
“YO! It can't be! Vegeta!!! Nice to see you!” Radditz came out of the circuit of guys and jogged towards Vegeta. Both guys greeted each other with a pat on the back. This REALLY began to anger Chuckson; so much for none of the boys noticing. 
 
“So, what brings you to Glenn Falls? Didn't that training go your way?” Radditz said; his long spiky hair was really wild almost like a mane it fell right down to near his butt; however in a weird way it looked cool.
 
“Yeah something like that.” Vegeta smirked as he followed Radditz into the gym, both guys completely ignored Chuckson who had turned a blood- red like colour in the face. She resembled a tomato and looked like she was going to erupt at any given minute.  
 
Radditz was a great deal taller than Vegeta, that wasn't unusual Radditz usually towered above everybody in the school. He took his old friend over to the other guys who had stopped in the centre of the gym after finishing the laps and introduced him.  
 
“She's gonna blow!” Bulma said mischievously to Chichi and a girl standing next to them called Teena.
The new gym teacher began shaking in a weird way and began to breathe as if she was hyperventilating; she looked like a psychopath, somehow though she managed to collect herself then blew her whistle incredibly loudly.
 
PWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP&n bsp;
 
It was so loud that the birds in the trees outside flew away. Goku, who was about to enter the gym again with his shorts back on, decided against it and walked away to find a vending machine to rock.
 
“THIS IS AN ORDER, LADIES TO MY LEFT, BOYS TO MY RIGHT” 
 
As if they were robots, all the class shifted to the right side of the room and lined up as if they were having an army drill. Vegeta and Radditz were the last to join the queue. The three-eyed guy Tien was as usual at the front of the line smiling with glee, this teacher was the kind of teacher he had longed for, someone to give his unruly class some law and order. 
 
“Um… wrong side queer boy.” and with that a small white faced boy was shoved out of the boys line, he fell flat on the floor, face-first. The class erupted into a roar of laugher and lots of jeers from the guys. The girls giggled shyly all except Bulma who was laughing so hard she was holding onto Chichi for support. 
 
“YOU!” all of a sudden Chuckson singled out Radditz out from in front of Vegeta and yanked him out of the line by his hair.
 
X Meanwhile X 
 
Goku had walked over to the next block the maths block. He was no good at geographic locations but he knew the whereabouts of every vending machine in Glenn Falls High.  
 
`That was quite embarrassing, even for me!' Goku thought in his head as he marched around the corner to get his free candy rations.  
 
He walked past the maths block and entered the chill out zone. This was the best place to attack the machines, as it was always empty during lessons.
 
It was a tasteless place that the principal and school presidents decided to invent over a period of time; it was where most of the geeks ended up playing chess or doing extra studying during their lunch periods. Nobody even remotely cool went there, unless like Goku they were up to no good. Usually either bullying or pressuring the `nerdys' into doing homework or assignments or trying to steal the nerdys' laptops.
 
`Apples, yeck- why are all things green yucky. Mmm chocy… mmm sugar strawberries… mmm potato chips… mmmm I want them all!' Goku thought in his head, but actually he was saying it out aloud to nobody.
 
“Ohhh why can't they stock some mmm food in this room, why's it all yecky?”
“Actually my mistake there is some nice green food!”
It didn't seem unusual to Goku that he was actually having a conversation with himself out aloud. 
 
This particular vending machine had been stocked out with one hundred percent healthy food, once again this was the work of the school presidents from the student council, also it was because of a survey run by the schools newspaper, which only the kind of people in the chill out room actually bothered to read, let alone answer.  
 
The chill out room was as usual empty. It had to be the tidiest place in the entire school; books were neatly lined up in the bookcases, in some sections they were even in alphabetical order. A couple of computers were in the middle with the screens on stand-by. A chess set that was all arranged and ready to play was the star attraction of the room. It was made from marble and looked very expensive.
 
There was no pool table, no fizzy drinks machine; the walls donned posters showing off science fairs and chess tournaments. One jumbo-sized poster near the vending machine had a picture of a scientist guy, below that a periodic table. Another poster was advertising some new Star Trek movie.
 
Goku didn't fit in this room at all.
 
The only thing that pulled his attention was the aquarium at the end of the room near the window; it had various little fishes inside, blue, green, red. It wouldn't have been the first time that the poor fishes had been tampered with, but Goku was on a different kind of mission.  
 
He looked about the room one last time and then gave the machine a good hard shove, to his disappointment it rained down carrots, his worst vegetable; his grandpa Gohan had always told him that if he didn't eat carrots then he wouldn't be able to see in the dark. This wasn't entirely true though; Goku had proven it by managing to find a ten-dollar bill in a dark side street.
 
`Stupid machine, I want green jelly beans, they are nice even though they are green, and they are beans so they are vegetables…' Goku thought in his head. This time he didn't say it out aloud, he began to push the machine with even more force than the last shove; carrots began to rain out of the bottom of the machine…
 
X meanwhile X 
 
Vegeta was standing in line smirking, the rest of the class were in hysterics, Chuckson had lost complete control of the situation. Radditz was shouting his mouth off and pushing his weight about. The half-a-dozen guys that he hung out with were chanting and cheering him on as if it was a football match, poor Chautzou the boy that was pushed out of the line was the centre of the jeers and taunts.  
 
“Hey girls how about we give the guys something to cheer about!” Mylandra said clapping her hands together and getting ready for a cheer-mode.
 
“Look out, she might squash us.” Chichi said to Bulma quietly giggling.
 
“Chi, don't be so mean I think she has totally lost some weight, I mean look she can actually kinda fit in those gym shorts this week.”
 
“Bulma! Is this the nice side I see of you my friend?”
 
“Well no, she is still big as a house how she got on the cheerleader squad I don't know, but I just don't feel the earth tremor when she jumps anymore.” Bulma replied slyly smirking,
 
She kept giving Vegeta some sneaky glances, he looked REALLY fine in his version of the school gym kit, standing there with his arms crossed pulling that sexy tough guy look… Bulma began to daydream.  
 
Mylandra began to jump up and down waving her arms like a person would if they had just broken down on the highway in the middle of the desert, with no other cars for miles and one coming down the road.
 
Nobody seemed to follow routine except one of the other girls in the year that Bulma disliked; they began cheering together and looked like a bunch of nuts.  
 
“If only Kylie could see them now.” Chichi said to Bulma almost pleadingly.
 
“My mistake the earth is moving.” Bulma replied as she pretended to stable herself and prepare for an earthquake. Chi had disturbed her from her very nice daydream of Vegeta in nothing but a pair of boxers.
 
She began to get so engaged into her conversation with Chichi she didn't notice the figure creeping up behind her…  
 
“EWWWWWWWWWWW!” Bulma screamed as a pair of hands gripped around her waist, all eyes turned to the blue haired girl.
Radditz even stopped his shouting match. The room totally froze.
 
“I'm s-so… sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you... I was…” the voice dropped off, he was clearly very embarrassed and Bulma was less than happy.
 
“You creep! EW! I don't believe it, what the hell do you think you are doing!” Bulma screamed; she was getting furious. This was a huge embarrassment on her behalf she was seriously contemplating slapping the boy who was now cowering away behind her.  
“Hey- perfect coupling Bulma and Yamcha!” a voice shouted out from the silence.
 
“Your joking Mylandra, he's the guy you were dating last year,” a guy named Glazer laughed.  
 
Then the class was chucked back into turmoil again, Radditz began laughing his head off, and instead of the class picking on Chautzou their attention turned to Yamcha. He was the quiet mysterious guy who always sat in the corner of the class; he kept himself to himself and had little friends. He had a very spotty complexion, and seemed to wear clothes that looked quite outdated. On more than one occasion he was the victim of some serious bully abuse.  
 
The doors slammed open to the gym again and in came Goku! He was hobbling and juggling something in his hands.
 
Chuckson was too busy screaming at Glazer who had decided to climb up the gym ropes that she didn't notice the spiky haired teen wobbling dangerously close to her, with two steaming hot, plastic cartoons of hot chocolate.
 
Chichi was watching Goku carefully, she was still embarrassed about seeing him earlier in nothing but a pair of boxers and a little over excited. She had a funny feeling in the pit of her stomach though, a feeling that she hadn't even told Bulma she felt. It wasn't a bad feeling, she had felt this about the guy for a while now; it wasn't something that just went away overnight. She had learnt to try and ignore it.
 
Goku looked about the gym and he sighted who he was looking for, he'd long before given up on trying to get any green jelly beans from the vending machine and he couldn't bare the sight of seeing any more carrots falling from the machine in the `chill out zone' so he had opted to get a nice hot drink from the coffee machine in the main hall. He used the last of his change and bought Chichi one as well. He had overhead a conversation with Bulma and her dark haired friend earlier about how much of an addiction to chocolate that she had, and he decided to buy Chichi one as well.
 
He saw Chichi and eagerly ran over to her; he didn't notice Chuckson turn around. A sickening splashing noise, and then a loud scream echoed through the gym, it was at least twice as loud as when Bulma screamed at Yamcha.
 
Goku froze, he hadn't been concentrating at where he was swinging the two cups of hot chocolate and his one has swashed all over the new gym teachers head and down her t shirt.
 
“Hot, hot, arckk!” Chuckson began hopping around the room in a kind of trance; the liquid was clearly still very hot. The whole of the container had managed to empty onto her it was of a scalding heat.  
 
Vegeta smirked to himself at the scene unfolding before him, what a school he had been sent to! Maybe it wasn't going to be so dull here after all, maybe it wasn't so bad that his father had sent him to Earth, he also had his eyes on the blue haired girl. 
DISCLAIMER: IM REALLY SORRY IT'S TAKEN SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE, I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A NICE CHRISTMAS! JUST WANT TO SAY SOME THANKYOU'S FOR THE PEOPLE WHO REVIEWED MY LAST CHAPTER: 
 
Partycakegirl14- yes you were right! It was Vegeta! Hehe thanks for the feedback! Please review again ^_^ hope you like this chap!
Luke- Hey there! How are you doing? Hope you like this new chapter, I wish I could become a writer! I'm not that great! I only write fanfiction because I love DBZ and its fun, make sure you send us an email now you know how! 
Bulmas angel- I love your name! It's great! Bulma is such a cool character isn't she! Thank you very much for your review hope you like the new chap! ^_^
Mionette- sorry yes there were a couple of grammar errors, but my friend does beta each of my chapters so it is proof read, we will try and improve! But it wasn't that bad was it... hehe Chuckie! That's a great idea! But I am going to put some more of him in the later chapters, thank you for your review!
Coolchick88- aww I'm so glad you are enjoying reading my fanfictions, thank you very much! You were right as well it was Vegeta through the door! Thank you for reviewing!
A gigantic thank you to Hayles for proof reading and bettering this chapter! Thanks you are so great!
 
Safe surf, may we all have nice big clean waves whenever we go surf, and may we not get eaten by sharks or snap our surfboards or drown. Safe surf.
 
If you feel like leaving a review please do! Or if you want you can get in touch with me sarah_dbz@hotmail.com, please try and review as they do help spur me on!