Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Drama's Of Life ❯ Circle of Life ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Well, here it is…the second part to The Drama's Of A Teenage Life. If you didn't read the first part of this story I strongly encourage you to read the first part so you'll know all the little background info on their relationships and stuff….don't forget to review if you do check out TDOATL!!!

::Huggies to all of my old friends and fans:: Yes….let us all gather around and celebrate a beginning of a new era ….mahahahahahaha……::gets waked in the head by little-fighter:: Ah, haha, anyways, I hope you guys like this…and plz plz plz review for meeee!!!!

THANK YOU LITTLE-FIGHTER88 FOR BETA-ING THIS!!!!

Bulma: 24

Kidnaps

Big bro-Trunks 30

Sister- Beniha 22

Sister(twin)- Benika 14

Sister(twin)- Beniko 14

Sister- Benchi 12

Lit bro- Boxer 11

Sister- Benio 9

Chichi: 24

Big Bro- Chishou 43

Bro- Chiyuu 32

Bro- Chikao 30

Bro- Chikato 20

Bro-Chihaya 13

Bro- Genichi 11

Juu (18): 24

Twin Bro- Jay (17)- 24

Vegeta: 25

Sister- Hanayo 30

Sister- Asumi 19

Sister- Uzuki 17

Sister- Ayumi 14

Lit Bro- Genji 12

Goku: 25

Bro- Raddize 27

(Twin) Bro- Turles 25

Krillen: 25

Bro- Tenin 32

Bro- Choshui 17

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ…blah blah blah…you know the drill.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>

Prologue

Circle of Life

June 10, 2009

"We are gathered here today…." The priest began speaking in front of a group of people, all dressed in black and white.

The group with about 50 or more people stood in front of the freshly dug grave with a beautifully waxed maple coffin held above it. White flowers and roses surround the coffin.

During this peaceful morning, all of the earth went about their usual way. The sun was still rising over the mountains, the sky was still blue, the birds were still singing, the wind was still blowing.

Sobbing and crying could be heard as the priest continued his speech. One blue haired female stood stoic at the very front. This woman was enchanting to everyone that laid eyes on her, with her silky blue hair, smooth creamy skin, and curvaceous body. But for those who knew her, they only wish to see those deep ocean blue eyes that lay behind the pitch-black glasses that she wore.

All her siblings and mother stood beside her as they watched the coffin slowly lower. Unlike her bothers and sisters, she refused to cry with so many people watching. She watched as people began to drop beautiful white flowers down on the coffin as it started to lower.

"Bulma," A whisper came from her brother, Trunks. She tilted her head up to look at him only to find that his soft, warm, blue eyes were covered by shades as well. Looking at him, almost made her break down. He looked so much like their father; his hair, his face, the way he walked.

Seeing Bulma's puffy lips quivering ever so slightly, Trunks knew that she was trying to hold it all in. Wrapping his arms around her slim waist, he slowly pulled her towards the grave, where their father rest.

"May Theordore Briefs rest in peace." The priest's voice said before the workers started pushing the dirt into grave, covering the coffin.

"Daddy…" Bulma whispered, her voice was rough from the many nights of crying. Behind those shades where tired red eyes that began to fill up with tears again. She leaned on Trunks' chest when he pulled her closer to him as they continued to watch.

Next Morning…

Bulma held her still crying mother as she and all her brothers and sisters sat on the couches in her father's office.

Her father's lawyer was flipping through the papers of her father's will before reading it aloud to them. The only two people that weren't Briefs were Vegeta and Hanayo.

"Over the past years, Mr. Briefs has changed his will a bit with every new child that was born into this family." Mr. Kim began as he looked around the group. "He stated here that 50% of the yearly profit of Capsule Corp. will go to seven of his children; Trunks, Beniha, Benika, Beniko, Benchi, Boxer, and Benio. And also his wife, Bunni Briefs."

"Seven? What about Bulma?" Bunni asked confused.

"There's more, Mrs. Briefs." Mr. Kim said polity before going on. "Now, the profit that Capsule Corp earns each year ranges from 30-40 million. For the younger ones below the age of 24, their money will be safely kept in their account each year until they reach of age."

He flipped to the next page and quickly scanned it before reading it out loud.

"As for this house it will go to his seven children and wife which are also Trunks, Beniha, Beniko, Benchi, Boxer, Benio and Bunni."

Starting to get confused as to why Bulma wasn't in all of this, Beniko and Benika looked at one another.

"Capsule Corp, all the stocks, his two houses, one cabin and one apartment in New York, as well as the 500 million in his bank account will all go to Bulma Briefs, his eldest daughter….."

Author's Note: I couldn't hold myself back on making this fic. ::smiles brightly:: So you better tell me how the prologue is by REVIEWING!!!.