Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Drama's Of Life ❯ Here we go again ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Ok people, I need you to start review for me anytime soon…::cough this chapter cough:: I'm getting to feeling that you're not satisfied with my fic ::cries::
 
Reviewer's box will be at the bottom like it will be from now on.
 
THANK YOU LITTLE-FIGHTER88 FOR BETAING THIS!!!!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own nothin'….
 
Chapter 5
Here we go again
 
3:25am
 
“It's not going to work.”
 
“Yes it will.” Bulma stated, confidence lacing her words. They were still sitting in front of the TV, same position, champagne still in hand.
 
“No, it won't.”
 
“Yah it will.”
 
“No it won't.”
 
“Listen. If we start now then we'll make it.”
 
“All in 10 fuckin' minuets?”
 
“6 if we start now.”
 
“You're drunk.” Hatsumi concluded.
 
“It is going to work.” Bulma stated before getting up from the couch, pulling Hatsumi up too.
 
“O my god, I can't believe I'm doing this.” Hatsumi muttered catching the phone that Bulma tossed at her as Bulma raced up the stairs to pack a few necessities and change of clothes for Hatsumi.
 
Dialing the airport number from the phonebook, she rolled her green eyes.
 
>>“United Airport of California. How can I help you?”<<
 
“I'd like to book a plane ticket for 3:35am please.” Hatsumi said calmly.
 
>>“Names, to and from where please.”<<
 
“Hatsumi Fushiju and Bulma Ouji. From Los Angeles, California to New York City.”
 
(Vegeta and Jay)
 
Jay watched as Vegeta practically broke down Goku and Chichi's door as he pounded on it.
 
After for what seemed like forever, Goku appeared half asleep and bare chest in front of the Vegeta.

“Vegeta?! What's going on?” Goku asked surprised evident in his face.
 
“Have you seen Bulma?” Jay quickly asked, seeing Vegeta's unstable state all the while praying inside that Bulma was here or else their all going to die…soon.
 
“Honey? Who is it? God sounded like someone was breaking down our door or something.” Chichi voice came from behind Goku.
 
“It's Vegeta and Jay.” Goku answered, glancing over his board shoulders, moving aside to let Chichi through.
 
“Wha-?“
 
“Where's the Onna?!” Vegeta all but shouted, loosing his patience very quickly.
 
“What?! She's at the hospital.” Chichi said, confused.
 
Jay almost slammed his head on the brick wall of the Son's mansion. `Why did I come along again?' Jay groaned inwardly.
 
“What's going on?” Goku asked again, seeing Vegeta's rage, worry, and panic. Not something you see every day.
 
“She supposedly woke up sometime this morning.” Jay answered for Vegeta. “We can't find her anywhere. You're the last place we looked, we already went everywhere.”
 
“You guys go to the office and see if she's there. I'm going to call some of her other friends.” Chichi commanded walking off.
 
Vegeta ran back to his car, Jay quickly followed him. While Goku stood there confused before finally getting into his own car and followed Vegeta's.
 
(Airport)
 
3:30
 
Bulma flipped her cell phone closed as she continued to fast-walk across the airport with Hatsumi right beside her.
 
They walked in silence for awhile. The normally crowed airport barely had any people at this hour.
 
“Hatsumi it's your choice if you want to come or not.” Bulma watched her long time friend's expression.
 
“I know, I got a feeling this is going to be a trip to remember B.” Hatsumi giggled, looping an arm about Bulma.
 
“You can count on that.” Bulma smirked.
 
They paced to the entrance of their plane.
 
“I can't believe this is working. I can't believe this is fuckin' working!!!” Hatsumi nearly squealed as they got on the plane. This is by far the first time in her life that she had ever gotten ready within 10 minutes for a trip half way across the world.
 
“I told you.” Bulma grinned. “Who knows, you might even get laid while we're there.” She laughed out, ignoring the glare that Hatsumi aimed at her.
 
(Capsule Corp.)
 
The first place Vegeta went to was her office, seeing that no one was there and every thing was untouched he went to his office. Yet again, he was disappointed to find it empty. Just as he was about to turn and leave, the blinking of his message box caught his attention.
 
The last message was at 3:29am…without hesitation he went to his desk pressing the play button.
 
“Vegeta, by the time you hear this I'm probably miles from California. You're probably wondering where I am…hell; you probably figured it out by now. It's been seven years Vegeta and I still can't remember a thing that happened that whole week that we spent in New York. But yesterday, before I passed out ….that voice, on the phone…it was so familiar.”
 
There was a pause, but then she started out stronger then before.
 
“I know that you, Goku, Chi, Juu, Krillan, and maybe even Jay are hiding something from me. Vegeta, all I can say is; whatever it is that you've been hiding from me for seven years, it better be good.”
 
Her tone was that of pure anger…he couldn't help but smirk even in this situation hearing her voice like that. Hearing her voice had a soothing effect on him.
 
“Beeeeeep”
 
He didn't know weather to applaud her or to hunt her down and teach her a good lesson. Frowning he turned to where Goku and Jay stood near the door hearing everything.
 
(Plane)
 
3:45am
 
“How many hours until New York?” Hatsumi yawned.
 
“Eight, I'll wake you when we get there.” Bulma said, pulling up her blanket and turning on her laptop.
 
“How long are you planning on staying.”
 
“Until I find what I'm looking for.”
 
“Hey aren't these…” Hatsumi trailed off, leaning over to look at the pictures that Bulma had on her laptop.
 
“Yup. All the pictures that we took in New York from seven years ago. I've always thought it was just a spur-of-the-moment thing. There's so much more to this…I just know it.”
 
“How are you so sure?”
 
“Well I wasn't until-“
 
“That voice from yesterday.” She finished exasperatingly for Bulma. “Hey, do you think this has something to do with what happened to your house being broken into? Could it be the same person that called maybe?”
 
“It's definitely a possibility,” Bulma flip through her pictures. “I mean that guy knows where I live and knows my office number. Seriously, how many people know my office number?”
 
There was a pregnant silence; both of them thinking up of people who could be a possible suspect but none of them met the criteria in the end.
 
“Does it always hurt thinking so much?” Hatsumi pouted, breaking the silence.
 
“Wine?” Bulma grinned, lifting up a bottle that the flight attendant gave.
 
(Chichi's Mansion)
 
“Yes….uh huh….Don't worry, I'll contact you as soon as we find her…yes…ok……good bye Mrs. Briefs.”
 
Finally able to place to phone down, Chichi ran a hand though her thick raven, letting out a loud sigh. She had just spent 1 whole hour comforting the woman known as Bulma's mother.
 
“Bulma, when I find you I'm going to kill you myself.” Chichi growled out before flipping a page in her phonebook. Looking down, there was only one person that Bulma would consider going to other then them.
 
Lifting up the phone once more, she silently prayed that the person on the other end of the phone wouldn't be like the last one she talked to.
 
(Capsule Corp. Office)
 
5:08am
 
“Well, what are you sitting here for, Vegeta?!” Jay shouted, unable to take the silence anymore.
 
“Jay, calm dow-“ Goku began, looking at the other man next to him.
 
“What do you mean calm down?! This is New York, we're talking about. Remember what happened last time?” Jay shouted angrily, his voice not lowering any bit.
 
Silence was his response, his dark eyes glared at Vegeta who was leaning back on his chair, and Goku who stood next to him looking down to the floor.
 
“ARRRGG!” With a frustrated scream, Jay slammed his fist on the wall leaving a dent.
 
The air in the room thickened. The only sound being Jay's ragged breathing to control himself, his well-tanned fist still placed on the wall where he punched it. Goku seemingly deep in his own thoughts and Vegeta thinking god knows what with his eyes closed.
 
(Somewhere)
 
6:15am
 
“She's coming, well done.” A shadow smirked. “How were you so sure that Ouji wouldn't come with the woman?”
 
“He's the same prideful bastard as always…” another answered confidently. “He doesn't want to look like he's running after a woman, so my guess is that he will wait a few days until he comes to New York too….that is if he decides to go at all.”
 
“A few days?”
 
“Don't worry; it's enough to get the job done.” He smirked, his eyes gleaming.
 
Author's Note: Have a happy Valentines day!!! Hope that special someone of you're is smart enough to do something about it on that day ::wink::
 
Dbz-fan-jess: Keep up on your fic! And happy early b-day!!!! So happy to hear from you! ::hugs::
 
East Coastie: I'm glad u still think it's great! ::hugs::
 
B-chan2007: Did this chapter sort of answer you're Q's? ::winks:: Glad you like it! Thanks for the review!!!!
 
Little-fighter88: lol, glad I got u on the edge finally! ::hugs::
 
nan de mo chibi otoko- Haha, u still trying to figure out who it is?