Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Love ❯ I can't believe it! Piccolo has a wife!? And a son!? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I can't believe it

I can't believe it! Piccolo's has a wife!! And a son!!!

Disclaimer: I don't even own a video of Dragonball Z, let alone the characters. The only characters I own are Zatrea and Renkio, sorry.

//~~~//-memories.

*/ /*- thinking.

~~-menawhile

(())-strength increasing.

//-------------------------------------------------------------- --------------//

"Pic…Piccolo's wife?" Krillin stuttered.

"Oops, wasn't supposed to say that, but yep. Piccolo married me, then before Piccolo left, he promised he would return, but he didn't. A few weeks after he left, I got sick to my stomach, so I went to the doctor's office and found out I was pregnant with my son, Renkio. Renkio was the name of my older brother who Piccolo fought and killed, because my brother had tried to kill me. I was in love with Piccolo at the time and I still am even though he did lie to me. I think you already figure out that little Renkio is Piccolo's son," she finished.

Goku said, "What!? Piccolo's son. I thought that he-"

"Okay, this is getting too weird for me,: Krillin stated.

"Well, to tell you the truth, Pickles here has equipment he shouldn't have," Zatrea replied.

"I did not need to know that," Krillin groaned.

Goku held out his hand to Piccolo, "Congratulations, Piccolo, on a son."

"Piccolo turned a light green and told Zatrea, "That's not something to share with everyone."

"Oh, is Pickles blushing? There'ss nothing ot be ashamed of, I'm not ashamed to tell everyone that you are quite the teddy-bear." Zatrea said before kissing Piccolo on the cheek (Zatrea is the same height as Piccolo, so she doesn't have to get on her tippy-toes to kiss him). When she pulled away, Piccolo blushed more.

He grunted and said fiercely, "Don't do that again, woman!"

"Ooo, make me, green bean," she kissed him again.

"Looks like you have your hands full, lizard.."

Yamcha looked like he was going to hit someone, while Krillin jus passed out, 18 looked at Krillin, Yamcha, then Piccolo, and Zatrea.

~~~~ ~~~~

After this certain issue was settled for the moment, everyone headed for the training yard, where they drew numbers for the order of fighting. First was Killa and 18, second, Goku and Vegeta, Krillin and Gohan, fourth, Jewel and Tien, then Zatrea and Hercule, then Piccolo and and Mighty Mask.

Then, after all the pairs fought, the standing were, 18 and Goku, Gohan and Tien, and last, Zatrea and Piccolo.

~~~~ ~~~~

It is now time for Zatrea and Piccolo's fight. Vegeta smirks and says, "Good luck Piccolo, I doubt you will need it against her, lizard." Zatrea walks in with her green hair in a long braid down her back.

"Shut up, Vegeta, Zatrea is a lot stronger than you think she is, I know she is," Piccolo replies. Zatrea walks up beside Piccolo and begins to take out her long braid.

"I think you better leave that braid in, Zatrea," Piccolo stated.

"I know what I'm doing. One of my parents was a demon too, ya know. My long hair is a secret weapon and it's not the only one either. Good luck, Pickles."

"Good luck to you too," Piccolo replied.

"One other thing, Vegeta."

"What do you want baka?" Vegeta growls. Zatrea walks up to him, grab him by the neck, and slams him into the wall. Vegeta growls and tries to hit her, but she catches his wrist, and hisses at him, "Don't insult Piccolo again or so help me, I will rip your throat out!"

"You're not strong enough, baka!" He spat back at her.

"You haven't even seen me angry yet, Veggie-head, so don't underestimate me or I WILL kill you, you got that?" She growled at him, then she dropped him, and punched him in the stomach with all her strength, making a impression of him 3 feet deep into the wall. Vegeta was left in the wall, unconscious. Zatrea wiped her hands on a towel close to her and turned to Piccolo, who had a surprised look on his face. Then, she started to finish taking her braid out.

"What?!" She asked Piccolo, who was still staring at her with a suprisedlook still on his face.

"That was the first time anyone knocked Vegeta unconsci-"

"It was easy, all I did was unleash 's of my demon power."

"I mean you're the first person to knock him out with one hit."

"I thought he was easy to fight, I guess I was wrong," she said, as the commentator started speaking,

"Okay! This is the fight you've all been waiting for, Mayunjah vs. Zatrea" The crowd went wild after he finished.

"Mayunjah, huh, I don't know why you always pick that name."

"It's a cover-up, in case I win the tournament."

"Good luck guys," Goku told them.

"Yeah, good luck," Gohan also told them.