Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Love ❯ The Real Reason ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Real Reason





Disclaimer: I don't own anything at all of dragon ball z. Nonezipnada, wahhhhhh!!!! .'_'. This is a chapter off of Forgotten Love"

Get ready for some angst, Piccolo and Zatrea discuss their past and what lead up this fight between them.
/ the beginning /

"This is the fight everyone has been waiting for: Majunyah and Zatrea!" The announcer shouted. The crowd went wild and started screaming cheers. Piccolo and Zatrea went into the fight ring and turned towards each other and bowed.
stood as still as a tree as Piccolo charged towards her, She moved so slightly that it look liked she didn't move at all, then she punched her fist into Piccolo stomach. Piccolo grunted, "whay are you holding back on me, Zat."

"You actually remembered my nickname, didn't you."

"Yeah, it took some time, though."

"Why aren't you?"

"Whay aren't I what?"

"Holding back."

"I don't want to. I want to see how strong you have gotten these part ten years."

"You asked for it." You swung her leg in a roundhouse kick, but Piccolo caught it.

"You're still too slow, for me." He teased. Zatrea brung her other foot up to connect with the side of his face., bringing purple blood to his lips.

"But you forgot I have a few tricks up my sleeves, too."

"You bit-"

"Ah, ahh. There are children present. You son, Renkio , has the same hearing as you. He doesn't like to listen to cursing though, I taught him that."

"I wasn't there for his birth, so how can I know that he is my son. For all I know you could've gotten that kid plastic surgery to look like me."

"You were the only one I ever laid with in my bed. He is your son, no matter what!" She swung her fist at him but he caught it and clamped his arms down around her , and brought her face up to his.

"How do you know that I would ever come back for you, maybe I just wanted to promise you that, so I could get rid of you."

"No! You would never do that, you are too honorable to ever do that." She screamed, tears coming to her eyes.

"Why didn't you ever come looking for me? If you thought I was too honorable to never break a promise!" He hissed back at her.
brung her knee up in a sneak attack, and Piccolo fell back in pain, but got up as it subsided.

"You...I...I should've never came back, never! Do you know how hard it is to raise a child on your own, it take time, energy, and patience. I have been so patient and so caring towards Renkio, I raised him knowing that his father was a Namekian, and he accepted it, all the people of my village turned against us, called me the wife of the demon king and kept calling our son a monster, our son! He's just a child, he shouldn't have to deal with that at such a young age. I've missed you so much, so much, Piccolo! He looks just like you, so much that it was hard to look at him sometimes. I cried myself to sleep every night after you left, I tried to forget about you so many times, but my heart wouldn't have it! It was breaking in half and I couldn't stop it."

"I know what it's like to raise a child, it is difficult. Why didn't you come searching for me, I would've helped you get through this. We would've got through this together." Piccolo stated solemnly.

"Don't you get it, Piccolo! I have been searching for you for 5 and a half years now, but I couldn't find you. You never taught me how to locate Ki at all before you left, you only taught me how to fight in hand-to-hand combat."

"You know I can't apologize for what I have done, I can never apologize for it."

"You and your damned honor! I don't know how you can live with yourself!" Zatrea screamed, then she was engulfed in a bright blue light, sending Piccolo crashing a few feet away from her.

/ In the stand /

"What is that, Renkio?" Chichi asked him in a worried voice.

"My mother is a Tarnala Feline, a cousin race to Saiyans, she once told me that when she gets angry enough, she can't control her powers and has to be brought out of it by force. If she isn't brought out of it, she will destroy herself and my father with a lot of pain involved." He replied softly.

"Oh, my dear Kami above, I hope Piccolo can take care of this. I just hope he knows what he is doing."

/ at the sidelines /

Goku said towards everyone, "Wow, she is pretty strong for a woman, I bet she can give Chi-chi a run for her money! I just hope she doesn't start to get too dangerous."

"She's a Tarnala Feline, they are a cousin race to the Saiyans, but they are more feline then monkey, so she is more agile then even me. Tarnalas are very dangerous, since they can't control their powers when they get mad enough. I think we better step in and stop her before she gets too out of control." Vegeta stated sharply.

"I think you're right for once, Vegeta. Krillin, go to the announcer and tell him to get everyone out of here. Yamcha, go and get Chichi, Bulma, and the kids and get them back to Capsule corps. I'll go and tell Piccolo our plan."

"Right away, Goku," Krillin and Yamcha said at the same time, then they went their separate ways. Krillin went to the anouncer and told him the situation and Yamcha went to go get Chichi, Bulma, and the kids. Bulma, like usual, objected to it.

"I'm sorry, but due to this fight getting dangerous by the minute, I must ask everyone in the stadium to evacuate immediately in an appropriate manner." The announcer said calmly. Krillin thanked the announcer and told him to leave also, and that him and his friends would take care of it from now on.
landed beside Piccolo and said, "Piccolo, why don't you let me handle this now, Vegeta said that she could get more dangerous if we don't stop her."

"No! I can stop her, I have an idea of how I can stop her, I did it before, but it is going to be difficult to get close to her, but I'm sure that I can stop her and calm her down." He hissed at him.

"Okay, but if you need any help, I'm here for you, we all are." Goku said, jumping into the air, joining the other gathering in to sky. Krillin asked him what was going on, and Goku said that Piccolo said he could take care of it himself.
replied, "I hope he knows what he is doing."

"Me too, Krillin, me too." Goku told him.

/ The Plan /

Piccolo turned towards Zatrea and walked towards her, stopping a few feet in front of her. *I hope this works, Great Kami, let this work.*

"Zatrea, stop this please. I don't want to lose you like I almost did to your brother."

"How do you know what loss is all about! You will never know how much pain you put me through, I should destroy you for what you did to me. More importantly, what you did to my heart!" Piccolo cursed himself inside his head, her voice was already changing due to the pain she was in because of him. He walked a few more feet towards her, *Almost there, just a few more feet closer.*

"Stay back!! I will kill you along with me if you don't stay back."

"No, you wouldn't I know you wouldn't kill me, it would only put in more pain, think of your heart, think of our son." * Hopefully she takes the bait. I need her to calm down a little bit more and I'll be able to stop her.*

"O..our son??" She unclenched her fists and looked up at Piccolo.

"Yes, our son, Renkio. He is worried about you, he doesn't want to see you hurting like this, neither do I." Piccolo said softly, walking towards her with caution. When she didn't make a move to stop him, he walked up to her and put his arms around her, and held her close to him.

"I'm so sorry, that I hurt you, Piccolo. I came to tell you something and I let my feelings run away with me, and I didn't tell the real reason why I came he-"

"Shh, it's okay now, I'm here and I'm not leaving you again, never again." He cooed to her as he lifted her face up to his, and their lips met in one of the sweetest kisses. Zatrea moaned into his mouth and melted against him. Piccolo wasn't ready for the flash of heat that coursed through his veins at the touch of her lips, but when it went through his body like a lightening bolt, he gladly welcomed it, missing the feel of Zatrea against his body, the feel of her mouth moving against his.
both pulled away exhilarated and aroused. Goku and the guys raised their fists in silent victory. Zatrea said, "Why did you do that, Piccolo?"

"To tell you the truth I really don't know, but I'm glad I did." He replied. Then, all of a sudden, Piccolo screamed as pain coursed through his body following the path that pleasure had taken just a few minutes before. Zatrea looked on in horror as purple blood came to lips and he spit it out onto the tiles underneath him. Then, Piccolo passed out, unconscious onto the tiled floor. Zatrea screamed and bent down to Piccolo and lifted his head to his lap and gently rocked him in her arms. "No! No, no, no, no. Please, kami, don't do this to me, not now!"
motioned to Yamcha to set down by Zatrea and Piccolo. "Zatrea, do you need help, I can help Piccolo in my lab at Capsule Corps."

"No! You cannot save him by any human means! Only I can save him, only me!" She screamed at Bulma. Bulma cringed away from her and turned to Vegeta, who set down beside her. Vegeta put his hand on her shoulder and nodded gently.

"I'm sorry, Bulma. I'm just very worried. This is the reason I came here. Piccolo has been poisoned. He was poisoned by my brother Renkio, when he tried to kill me. You see, my brother always hated Piccolo, because I adored him more than Renkio. He used small doses of Purple Yen to poisen Piccolo through his water, it finally got too much for him. He's been taking several anidotes to stop it from getting too dangerous. I guess when I hit him, I got the poison working again. I have to give him the anidote for Purple Yen, so it will destroy it completely."

"What should we do?"

"We need to take him to the Lookout. There, and only there can I save him. I also need the Dragonballs for part of the remedy," Zatrea replied.

/ / ~ ~ / / ~ ~ / /

Piccolo groaned, then opened his eyes. *Where the hell happened to me. All I remember was that I was talking to Zatrea about our kiss, then this earsplitting pain went throughout my body. Then I woke up here.* Here was a beautifully furnished room, it had 2 tall dressers, decorated with tons of candles which were randomly lit. The walls were painted a dark forest green, and were trimmed with a tan colored paint.

"I see you're awake now."

"Piccolo tunred to find the source of the voice, and found that it was Zatrea. She was sitting in a green armchair. She got up and walked to him, and put her hand on his cheek, "Do you know that you are very heavy to lift, even with help. But, I'm glad you're awake." She leaned over to him and kissed him on the lips.
moaned and brought his hands up to caress her face and shoulders. Zatrea moaned and pulled back. "Wow, I never thought that I could get that kind of response out of a welcome back to the land of the living."

"You'd be surprised at how much of a response you'd get." Piccolo replied, pulling her to him and kissing her again.

"Go Piccolo! About time you wake up! I guess you're nurse there is pretty good at bringing people back to the conscious world." Krillin teased.

"Krillin, get out of here, now!" Zatrea said running towards the door and shooing Krillin away, then closing the door and locking it. Turning back to Piccolo , she said, " Now where were we?"

"I think we were just about here." Piccolo pulled her to him and started kissing her mouth and then moving down to her throat.

"Piccolo," she moaned , moving her hands up his arms and over his shoulders.
/ / ~ ~ / / ~ ~ / /


What happening now? Why are Piccolo and Zatrea so much aroused by each other? Find out in the next chapter. Please read and review please. I'm so sorry that I took so long to finish this.