Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Love ❯ Together Again ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not, repeat, do not own DBZ or it's characters. The only characters I own are Zatrea and Renkio.
chapter is an explicit lemon (my first one) between Piccolo and Zatrea. That means if you are under 16, you miss out, sorry.
its me again. Time for another episode of "Forgotten Love." Last chapter was Piccolo and Zatrea's fight, which was really angsty (A.N.: Is angsty a word? Oh well, better call the encylcolpedia factory. I think I'll do that after this chapter's done.) Please read the warning above if you want to know what rating I have given this chapter, have fun. **P.S: Don't drool too much! Sorry 0_0)

/ / ~ ~ ~ ~ / /



Zatrea moaned into Piccolo's mouth, making him hard at the sensations going through him. They pulled away. Both of them were gasping for breath from the passionate kiss they just shared. Piccolo pulled Zatrea closer to him and started feathering her face with soft kises, while her tail wrapped around his waist. Piccolo then moved to Zatrea's neck and whispered against her skin, "I never knew how much I missed you; until I saw you standing in front of me after all those years. Oh god, Zatrea! I never want to leave you ever again, I love you more than life itself, and I don't know what I would do if you walked out of my life again."

Zatrea, hearing those three words he never said to her, felt tears spring to her eyes, "I never heard you say that to me before, but I've always known that you have. I love you too."

"Oh, kami, Zatrea come to bed with me now! I want to show you how much I've missed you." He moaned.

"Yes, Piccolo, please make love to me." They both started kissing each other very passionately, with a little groping thrown in.

/ / meanwhile / /


Goku and the gang are outside the door, stunned by the exchange between Piccolo and Zatrea. Goku was the first to speak up (or should I say his stomach was) and laughed, "Well, I guess I better go get something to eat, because it's going to be a while before we're able to talk to Piccolo."

"Yeah, I guess so." Yamcha replied.

"Hey, where's Krillin and 18?"

"They ran off down the hall that way," he pointed aways down the hall, "that was after they heard Piccolo and Zatrea's heated exchange. I think they are going to be a while, too."

"Well, let's go get some food, I'm starving."

"Fine with me."

/ / Piccolo and Zatrea / /



After a while of kissing and groping, the passion was to a smoldering point where they both couldn't take it any more.
asked, "Zatrea, are you sure about this, if you're not, I could wait until you are?"
you think we both could last that long?"
you're sure about-"

Zatrea cut him off by pulling him towards her, kissing him square on the mouth. wrapping her arms around his neck. She pulled away and began tugging at his shirt. Piccolo pushed her away, pulled his shirt off, and reached for her outfit. He tried to take it off, but growled in frustration, "How do you take this damned thing off?"
giggled, and turned around, "There's a zipper in the back, near the top."
well, you could wear easier clothes for me to take off."
I like wearing these form-fitting clothes."
know, but you make me so damn hard, it's painful," he replied before unzipping her outfit. Zatrea let the suit fall from her shoulders and pushed the rest down over her hips, revealing a black bra and panty set.
did you have to wear THE set?" Piccolo moaned before pulling Zatrea back into his arms. He slowly undid the clasps on her bra, he caressed the straps off her shoulders, letting the bra fall to the floor. Then he cupped her breasts in his hands and slowly, but masterfully, kneaded each breast, arousing Zatrea so much, she turned around in his arms and pressed her chest against him, and began untying his obi (sash), Piccolo stopped her with a hand, "I want to make love to you, but I want to give your body more pleasure. I want to arouse every part of your body."
I want to feel you, all of you. I want you touching me, loving me, but I also want to feel you inside me."

Piccolo went to her side, picked her up, and carried her to the bed. There, he layed her on top of the covers, and caressed her thighs and hips, while slipping her panties off. Then, slipping between those lean thighs, Piccolo and his masterful hands aroused her core, bringing her to one orgasm after another, until she was whimpering his name.
gasped, "Umm, Pici, do you know it's not fair for just one of us to be naked, right?"
Do you want to help?"
yes. you have gotten more muscular than you were when we first met. You look so good, so damn good."
do you, Zat, so do you."
knelt on the bed in ffont of Piccolo and started untying his obi, when she was finished, Piccolo let his black boxers fall to the floor with his pants. Zatrea sucked in air at the sight of him. Her mind was reeling in pleasure, *Damn, if he wasn't so well-endowed down there. I don't think I think I can hold back if he touches me again.* She gasped in mingled shock and pleasure as he touched her hand to his hard length. "Piccolo, please, please, make love to me. I don't know if I can take this anymore."
not the only one," Piccolo replied as he started caressing her shoulders, then the sides of her breasts, eliciting a small moan from her parted lips, making Piccolo's heart almost full to bursting with love.

Zatrea moaned, pulling Piccolo close and whispered in his ear "I've missed you for far too long, and now that I have you to myself again, I only want one other thing."
is that, my beloved?" While kissing her neck.

Hearing him say that, brought tears to her eyes, "I want to have more children with you, if you still want me for your wife?"
makes you think I don't want you for my wife?" He replied, moving lower down her body. Zatrea gasped, *I never heard him talk with such passion in his voice.*
don"t talk very much to people, but I you to come back into my life again. I love you, Zatrea, with all my heart and soul.*
physic link is back? When did that happen?" She questioned him.
I was unconscious, now hush."

Zatrea growled and flipped Piccolo on his back onto the bed. She then kissed him roughly on the mouth, then started to move lower. She then took her tongue and made a slick path down his green skin, making Piccolo moan and growl in frustrated passion. He tried to get up, but Zatrea pushed back down. She moved down to the hard length that was pressed against her stomach while she was making the path down his body. Then, she took the length into her mouth, claiming it as her's once again. Piccolo gasped her name and layed back onto the pillows, enjoying the pleasure Zatrea was giving him.

/ / ~ ~ / /


Meanwhile, Goku and Yamcha were talking to a red-faced Krillin and a blushing 18 about their 'mysterious' disappearance; while Mr. Popo prepared "some" food for them. (A.N: The way that Goku eats, probsably 30 to 38 bowls of Ramen.)

/ / back in the room / /


Zatrea loved giving Piccolo pleasure as much as receiving it. After he reached his climax, she crawled back up to his mouth, and crushed hers to his, along with her body. Piccolo wrapped his arms around her middle and flipped them both around, to where he was on top, and whispered, "My turn."

Zatrea wrapped her legs around his hips and leaned up to kiss his lips. Just as she did that, Piccolo plunged deep into her core, making her moan his name in utter pleasure. She started to purr as he went faster and deeper with each thrust into her body. Just as she reached her climax, Piccolo's came just a few seconds after. They both screamed each others' name, and slowly floated back down from their passionate plateau.
gasped for air and smirked, "How was that as a first try for more kids?"
good, actually. When will we actually know if I'm pregnant?" She asked, snuggling up next to him with a smile.
12 to 24 hours, I think. Try to get some rest now, okay? I have a feeling that we're going to do this again when we get more rested."
I swear you are too damn horny, but it is good, if you're a Tarnala feline." She stretched over and kissed his cheek, then snuggled into his side, and started purring as she slipped off into a peaceful sleep.
held her to his side and smiled, "Good night, my forgotten love." He kissed her forehead and sighed as sleep claimed his already tired body and mind.


/ / ----The End---- / /Think)

Well, there it is. This was very tiring to write. Hope you all liked it. Please read and review. because I only have one review, and that's why I've been slow. I have no fans! (well, just one, I think.)
Yes, you do. I thank you for bringing the story of my love for Zatrea to the public's attention.
(all sparkly-eyed): Ya...you're welcome, Piccolo-sama. I really appreciate it. (bows to him)
(blushing): Don't mention it, and I mean don't mention it.
You got it. (I give him the victory sign)