Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Heart's Desire ❯ Skipping school ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"So Vegeta the Valentines Ball is, like 5 days from now so , like, wanna go with me?" asked a very nervous Michael.



Vegeta looked up at the boy and frowned. The VB was 5 days away and ever since she got back guys were asking girls out and girls were asking guys out. Only 5 people had asked her to go with him, 2 of them were bullies of the school, but she rejected each offer and just walked away. Oh well she was better off than Goku, who had a bunch of girls following him everywhere, including Chi Chi.

Right now Vegeta was in the library situated on a beanie chair (A/N: God I LOVE those beanie chairs!!!!) in a private corner blocked from everyone else's view by a shelf. Mr. McGuiness was a plump old man who favored Vegeta since she was in there most of the time reading old books which other kids wouldn't even glance at, it was he who gave Vegeta that secret spot.



"No." Vegeta started reading again the book she was reading was ''Fighting Life Is Like Fighting A Wall With A Feather' by: Archamechanas Duplicanatra. Goku gave it to her the night they had to leave the island. She considered throwing it into the ocean but she'd been wanting to read it ever since it went out on sale.

******RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!** ****

There went the bell. Vegeta sighed and closed the book And just when it was getting bloody too!!!



Vegeta remembered she had 'physics' class - which she absolutely loathed and hated. It was SSSOOO boring that she decided to play hooky for the rest of the day. The saiyan princess walked over to the window and when she was sure no one was looking she jumped out and flew to the roof. Vegeta landed and walked right into Goku.



Goku turned around, "Vegeta!" He helped her up, Vegeta rubbed her forehead.



"What in cripe's name are you doing here?" Vegeta said as she picked up her text books and junk then stuffed them into her bag.



"Running away from girls," Goku grinned, "Although I don't think I was very good at it........seeing as your here. What about you? Physics class?"



Vegeta rolled her eyes and nodded. Goku sat down a rectangular bench and motioned Vegeta to sit with him. She sat and the two saiyans started chatting about school and a bunch of stuff.



"You know Vegeta I read that book you published. On the island" Goku said staring at the ground.



"I thought you might've. I saw you with a copy. And yes that was my biography." Vegeta added when she saw the look on the other saiyan's face.



Goku looked at the smaller saiyan, "Sorry about all that happened to you."



Vegeta raised an eyebrow, "Why the hell are you sorry?! It's Frieza and his men who should be sorry!!! I don't need or want your pity!"



"No! No! It's not like that," Goku said hastily as Vegeta stared daggers at him, " I don't feel any pity what so ever. No. I respect and admire you! Seriously, I swear I do. Why I bet most people would have probably commit suicide if they had to go through what you did."



Vegeta's eyes softened a bit, "The girls who did were lucky. As you probably already know I was Frieza's favorite toy. What you don't know is that Nappa would've protected me to the death but I needed a body guard. So you get the picture."



"So that Nappa guy didn't. . . . . . . . . . ."



"Never. He swore on his life that he would protect me no matter what. He's going to keep that promise always. Why right now he's probably looking for me."



"Oh." The two saiyans sat in an ominous silence for while - a long while.



"Hey Vegeta wanna ditch school and go somewhere?" Vegeta looked at Goku with a surprised look on her face.



Vegeta shrugged, "Best idea you've ever had."



* 3/4 * 3/4 * 3/4 * 3/4 * 3/4 * 3/4 * 3/4 * 3/4 * 3/4 * 3/4 * 3/4 * 3/4 * 3/4 * 3/4 * 3/4 * 3/4 * 3/4 *3/4*



"Come on Kakarrot! No one will EVER know!!!" Vegeta urged.



Goku looked at Vegeta and gulped. The two saiyans were right outside of Mrs. Tupid's home aka Mrs. Stupid, (the DT teacher)in the bushes, they both hated her since she was ALWAYS giving them detention mostly for no reason. Why you ask? The world may never know.



Okay if I do go along with this and steal the keys I'll be a total hero to Vegeta but if I don't steal the keys I'll be like shit to her for the rest of her life. Oh well I'll steal the keys I never liked Mrs. Stupid, always giving me DT for no good freakin reason!!! And besides maybe if I do, do this Vegeta will like me - not like me friends but like me like me. Goku thought then answered "Fine I'm goin in!"



Goku was about to go on ahead but Vegeta pulled him back, "Moron! Here put these gloves on, in case you touch something and you leave finger prints. Now Wear this mask, in case she has a surveillance cameras baka! Okay Kakarrot now don't speak or make any sound what-so-ever understand? Why? Because she might have those sound recording things! She might be able to rearrange the sound you make and match it up with your voice. There now go and make sure no one sees you."



Goku used his super speed to get up into an open window, on the second floor, which Mrs. Stupid's stupidly left open and crouched down low. He stealthily made his way to the DT's bedroom, which Vegeta predicted was on the 1st floor 3rd door from the bathroom. He crept to one of the drawers and pulled, the 2nd one from the top, open and saw in amazement that the keys to the permanent records room was right there as Vegeta predicted. Goku grabbed the keys and closed the drawer then ran, literally, as fast as lightening back into the bushes.



~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~$ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~



"I still can't believe you went along with it." Vegeta said. She stretched out on the boulder and laid spread eagle soaking up the sun.



Goku laughed and tossed the keys into the air, "Well Mrs. Stupid isn't one of my favorite teachers. And you know I'll do anything for you!" Goku smiled that silly smile he can only smile. "But please tell me how did you know where everything was?"



"Saturday afternoon detention is held at her house. I was there, for a reason I refuse to say, I slipped the old crone some sleeping pills and went looking around. I would've taken the keys myself but she would certainly know I had them cause I was the only one there at the moment. So I memorized everything and waited for another day to get them. But it slipped my mind, until today."



"Very smart. Now we can look at our permanent records. I wonder what's no mine?"



The saiyan princess muttered something, yawned, and went to sleep. The other saiyan sighed contentedly. He surveyed the area they were in, A big glistening lake that you could see the bottom of, the big grassy field full of flowers, the fruit orchard next to the vegetable garden, the dense cool forest, and a small two storey cabin. It looked like something out of a book.



Aura Island. Named after Vegeta's long deceased friend. It was located somewhere near the equator. It had one tall mountain, dessert, jungle, pine forest, waterfall, lake, meadow, and a beach. The island was big, and Vegeta, somehow, made sure that no one, except the people she wanted too, knew about the island. Although Goku often wondered how the female saiyan kept it from other people's eyes.



"You did a really great job with the orchard and garden. And everything here's crystal clear, especially the lake water."



Vegeta opened an eye and looked at the larger saiyan, she shrugged, "I need something to keep me busy, besides training. And anyway some book said it was supposed to help me calm down when I feel angry, and it works."



Goku laughed for no reason, "Maybe I should help you sometime, you know with garden and all."



"That'd be nice." The princess stood up, "I'm hungry let's go inside and get something to eat."



* * * * *

That sucked I made the paragraphs too long. Oh well. I'll have to work on shortening them.


Ja mata ne

~~Defafaeth