Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Heart's Desire ❯ Before the ball ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"When do you think Vegeta will get here?" Goku asked fidgeting with the black flower in his suit pocket.

Bulma rolled her eyes, "You've asked me that 5 million times Goku. Each of them about 5 seconds apart from each other. So shut-up now or else. . . . . ."she said annoyed at her large saiyan friend. Bulma had her hair up and held in place with silver chopsticks. She wore a dark blue sleeveless dress that fell to her knees, dark blue high heels, silver bracelets, golden flower shaped earrings and a pearl necklace. She also wore heavy make up making her look very beautiful.

"Sorry. . . . .Its just. . . .what if she ditched me? What if she couldn't make it? What if she isn't coming cause she still hates me? What if - "

"GOKU. Will you chill? Vegeta will come, I know she will, so will you stop worrying and just shut-up? I can't hear myself think!!! Damn, I'm starting to sound like Vegeta." Bulma added with a laugh.

"Yeah. Nice imitation. But not quite good enough to meet my standards." Goku twirled around and grinned. Vegeta was standing there dressed in a tight black sleeveless dress with slits on both sides, black high heels, 3 bangles on one arm, ruby earrings, a dragon arm band on the other arm, a golden heart shaped locket and an assortment of rings on her fingers. Her hair was done up, sharp-to-the-point silver jeweled studded knives held her hair in a sort of bun, a few silver and gold dragon clips held the rest of hair up.

"Hey you did make it!" The overjoyed saiyan exclaimed and pulled the princess into a strangling bear hug.

Vegeta gagged struggling to breathe, "Letgoofmebakayou'reruiningmydress!!!!!!!" Goku let Vegeta go and apologized.

"Wow Vegeta you look. . . . . . .I don't know! Your beauty is beyond description!" Goku said grinning broadly.

Vegeta rolled her eyes, "Look. If you're trying to flatter me then, just to let you know, I've had many men glance at me and propose to me on the spot." She turned and walked into the school gym looking straight ahead. Avoiding all the stares that the other girl's dates were giving her.

"Humph. . . . . Looks like you're gonna have to do more than just say stuff to make her like ya, eh Goku?" Bulma said with a grin.

Goku sighed, "Yeah but it'll be worth it."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^

Shortest chap I've made yet. Sorry my ideas are still running loose.