Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Heart's Desire ❯ The Dance & The Break Up ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Goku walked back to Vegeta with some fruit punch, "So. . . how are you?" he asked the princess.

Vegeta took the punch from Goku, "What does it look like, Kakarrot? Every time you leave me 5 million other guys come and start touching me or at least flirt." She grunted in irritation.

Goku glared at all the other men, yes even the teachers and adults, they shrank back as he growled menacingly. "If they try one more time. . . . ."

Vegeta rolled her eyes, "Kakarrot I've already sent a few of them men out the window - literally. I don't think the others were so enthusiastic after that." She drank all of her drink then crumpled the styrofoam cup and threw it at some random girl who happened to be Chi Chi.

Chi Chi turned around and glared at the saiyan princess and was about to say something until Goku gently pulled Vegeta to the dance floor. "I don't want you two fighting here." Goku hissed.

Vegeta threw the larger saiyan's arm aside, "I know how to walk." She growled.

"Sorry." Goku apologized. He pulled Vegeta into a slow dance before she could argue.

Bulma and Yamcha too were slow dancing not a little ways off. Vegeta caught her friends eye and gave her what-are-you-doing-with-a-freak-like-him? look. Bulma sighed and mouthed back, 'I was desperate'. Vegeta mouthed back 'Loser'. Bulma mouthed, 'Shut-up'. But the princess smirked and mouthed, 'But its true and you know it!'. And before Bulma could respond the saiyan female twirled her date away from her.

"Vegeta. . . . who were mouthing to?" Goku asked suspiciously.

Vegeta raised an eyebrow, "Bulma. . . . why?"

"Umm. . . .nothing. . ." He blushed.

"You think I was mouthing to a guy. Didn't you?" she scoffed and watched with pleasure as Goku reddened.

The music stopped and Vegeta made an excuse to use the washroom, Bulma did the same because Yamcha almost puked on her for some reason. The two strolled into the girls room and talked awhile.

"I hate him." Bulma said after Vegeta made totally sure that there were no bugs or eavesdroppers around. (Vegeta's advice: If you have an enemy, they will most likely want to humiliate you till you kill yourself rather than kill you themselves. One way they do so is to use what you say against you. Its a cleaner and faster method compared to killing you themselves, plus mental murder is so much more satisfying.)

"Besides him being a man whore and a total idiotic fuck hole, what else bugs you 'bout him?" The princess asked as she pulled up her skirt a bit and rubbed her stiff legs.

"Well he was flirting with this other girl earlier . . . a man whore as you said. But he's annoying, and I think he wants to get me in bed."

The saiyan female scoffed, "Hah. Make sure you don't accept anything from him tonight. He can easily put drugs and alcohol in whatever he has. Plus keep an eye out on what you drink or eat, he can easily dump stuff in it as well."

"True. True. I'll watch out. Thanks for the advice. I'm lucky to have such an . . . . . 'experienced' friend like you." Bulma said with a smile.

"I better go before Kakarrot decides that I'm being raped by some lesbian, you aren't the lesbian." Vegeta added seeing the look on her friends face.

The saiyan princess walked out of the washroom only to find her date and Chi Chi flirting with each other. Actually Chi Chi was flirting and Goku being Goku was oblivious to that fact, and of course Vegeta didn't know. Oh boy was she steamed, you could actually feel heat coming off of her. Without waiting a second longer she grabbed the nearest guy and dragged him onto the dance floor. Unfortunately the guy she grabbed was Nelson Geekopod, and his name says it all. He's a total nerd, not ugly and not good looking, and he wasn't really a social animal.

Once on the dance floor she started slow dancing with Nelson and um *cough* *cough* puttingherhandsinplacesthatIdon'twanttomention *cough* *cough* .Kakarrot spun around and watched with a gaping mouth as the saiyan princess purred in Nelson's ear. And yeah he was also boiling up, he too was so mad that you could feel heat coming out of his body. And he practically went super saiyan when he saw his date lick Nelson's neck. But Goku being Goku didn't (once again) didn't grab the nearest girl and start dancing with her, no, that isn't his style. Instead he stormed out of the Gym, shoving everyone (girls included) out of the way including a few teachers.

The saiyan princess smirked at her handy work. She left Nelson in the middle of the dance and walked into the courtyard.

(The school is built like a square. But in the middle there is a courtyard.)

"Vegeta! I thought you said you liked Goku!?" Bulma asked incredulously as she watched what happened inside.

Vegeta took out a cigarette and lit it with her ki. "The key word in that question is : liked." She put the cigarette to her mouth and sucked in deeply. She exhaled, smoke coming out from her mouth. They were alone of course everyone else was dancing inside.

"But. Vegeta. I'm confused." The saiyan's friend said clutching her head.

"That double crossing bastard was flirting with whore Chi Chi." The saiyan once again replied calmly.

Bulma looked very confused now, "Smoking is very bad for your health." She pointed out bluntly.

The princess shrugged, "For you humans anyway. Cigarettes aren't addictive to saiyans, now dsceam now that is definitely addictive!"

Bulma shook her head. "Goku is naïve he's kinda clueless 'bout the whole love thing. Anyway I'm going back in, there's this really cute guy who asked me to dance." She walked back into the gym.

"Hmpf. Love. Who needs it!?" Vegeta spat on the ground, she extended her arm and Paige who was waiting nearby floated to her arm and crooned softly. The princess held out a piece of slightly wet macaroni, Paige's favorite, "I didn't need anyone before. I certainly don't need anyone now."

Paige gave her a curious look, "Crroo. Crooorroooook" the pigeon stepped up to her friends shoulder and nuzzled her affectionately.

She flew back to her island home, carrying her pigeon in her arms. She got back to her house and rummaged through all her stuff pulling clothes inside out throwing stuff in heaps. She put everything that belonged to or reminded her of Goku in a waterproof chest. Vegeta flew, with the chest, out into to nowhere in the ocean, not caring where exactly she was and dropped it. She watched as the chest made a small splash as it plunged into the ocean deep. She didn't disintegrate any of the items, she couldn't make herself do it for some reason.

The pigeon fluffed herself up, meaning she wanted attention. The young fighter smiled gently, and stroked the pigeon's feathers, "If only people were as reliable as pigeons . . . . . "

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Goku pounded his fist on the boulder and sent it flying. He thought about what happened only a few minutes ago and practically destroyed half of a forest. But he didn't care. Nothing was important anymore. She played me like a piano. She knew that I would trust her, she's always wanted to hurt me, to beat me up until I couldn't get back up and fight. She couldn't do that physically, so she did it mentally, she played and toyed with my head. And I played right into her hands, followed her like a dog on a leash...

He sent another blast straight at mountain range making it explode into a million pieces. Trusting her was a mistake. Well that's the last mistake I ever make. I should've listened to everyone else, they were right she's evil she's a bitch she's everything a man would hate!! I should've listened to everyone else's advice. I hate her. Tomorrow I'm asking Chi Chi out.

Goku flew home and rummaged through everything in his house that reminded him of or belonged to Vegeta. He put them all in a black plastic bag. And buried them, somewhere in a mountain range, that he couldn't remember the name of. For some reason he couldn't blast any of those things that once belonged to his ex-crush.

^ * ^ * ^ * ^ * ^ * ^ *

I never really thought that their relationship would go very far. They probably won't get together after all. Don't beg me to patch them up, only time can tell really. I don't control the story, the story has a life of it's own. I merely just type out everything that it tells me to type.